Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

2016-09-17

No answers back to inquiries

"I ordered extra crunchy bully sticks. You sent original ones. I called left name, number and message. I wrote you online....no answer. I tried calling again was put on hold so long I hung up. Does anyone really work there, or is everyone in packaging and no one in customer service?!"

Furbabies loved them!!!

"Keeps them entertained for hours. The bow tie shape gives them more of a challenge compared to the regular bully sticks. I highly recommend these!!!"

LOVE!

"Our Min Pin fell in LOVE with these, but then our local specialty dog food store wasn't able to find/get them anymore. :,( Our poor pin was MAD! But to our surprise & delight, we found Best Bully Sticks, and all is right in out world again! :) They're always fresh, long, and of good quality. Highly Recommend!! "

Great service.

"Order was exactly as described and shipped quickly. "

Taste testing extravaganza

"I've been using Best Bully Sticks to try different chews for my new dog. They have tons of options and I love that I can buy inexpensive individual pieces before committing to a whole bag of something my dog may not like. Now That I Know What She likes I will switch to bulk orders or subscription! All of my orders have come in quickly too. I'm very pleased with Best Bully Sticks service. "

Dillon's choice

"Hi, my name is Dillon and I'm a Cockapoo and my website has a link leading right to your page, that's how much I love your Bully Sticks and the fact that my dad and I support made in America, knowing that your company is mostly in support of made in America, is very cool. I highly recommend these Bully sticks to all my pals and even the one I don't know, you won't find this stuff at your local pet stores, for sure.! Woof, Woof!

Dillon

This review was modified by Dillonsdoggiecreations on September 16 2016 06:29:05 PM

Bully bites are perfect

"A full bully stick is too much for our guy, but the bully bites are the perfect size. GHe hunts for his every night after dinner."

Breakfast Bites

"My dog, Max gently reminds me every morning that he gets a bully bite BEFORE breakfast. If I forget, he won't eat his kibble and just follows me around staring at me with his big brown puppy dog eyes until I remember. "

Ooohh Yyeeaa!

"Ruben loves his "sticks" so much! The standard 12 inch is what the old man with TMJ issues can chew and enjoy!
Thank you for a great product that Rue has loved for about 4 years!

2016-09-15

"Great for smaller dogs that are aggressive chewers."

2016-09-14

"Very fast delivery! And great product, thicker bully sticks than you find in most pet stores"

2016-09-14

All of the treats smell like S*$t. So, they have to be good! Dogs love funky,dead smelling stuff.

"I ordered the sample/ multi pack and I am not going to know what to reorder, because I don't know what the name of the treats they really like. Make sense?"

puppy love

"my dogs love everything I get from best bully sticks. I'm on auto-order, so it gets delivered every other month. keeps my beasties happy."

Poorly Packed for Shipping

"The bully sticks are great and our dog loves them. However, on this last order I ordered 36" bully sticks and two bags of 6" bully sticks. The long bullys were placed in a tall thin box. The bags of small bullys were then shoved into the tall thin box past the long bullys. This slit open both bags as they slid past the long bullys. Boo! Hiss!"

2016-09-13

"dogs loves them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.