Best Bully StiCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

What is this?

"the boys are enjoying them! Thxs so much!"

"Always order from Best Bully Sticks , great prices, quick shipping. Our two Labradors love them"

"I have ordered Bully Sticks from you often in the past. Although I have signed in as a guest, i would appreciate a code to enter for a discount on my next order. This would be of great help to me in providing my pet with a safe dog treat.

Bev Boyd
4450 NW Lovington Drive
Des Moines, Iowa 50310

"Very quick shipping, bully sticks very fresh. Our dog loves them as a nightly after-dinner treat. We ordered the low odor, but for us humans they're still pretty pungent! You get used to it. I think we'll be regulars with Best Bully Sticks. "

"My order arrived very quickly. I have been very satisfied with every order I have placed. "

"For a product that I spent over 30 dollars on to keep my pet occupied as it stated it would, I was incredibly disappointed when my GSD ate the 12 inch twisted bully stick in less than 5 minutes. I'd rather spend my money on rawhides."

“Hello Spmorell2-

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your recent order of Twisted Bully Sticks. If you have any aggressive chewer, they are typically able to chew through almost any treat or chew quicker. If you are looking for other suggestions, our Customer Service Department would be happy to assist you. They are in the office M-F 8am-6pm EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"it was great! quick delivery and just as described. will be ordering again!"

"The box arrived quickly and my dogs love everything."

"Order was received on time. Ten 6" bully sticks in a sealed ziplock type bag in a padded manila envelope. I had never given our new Yorkie a bully stick before but after examining it for a bit he was in love. Unfortunately he got a tummy ache the next day so I stopped giving it to him to rule that out. We'll have to see. After he feels better I'll try it again to see if it was the bully stick or not. Maybe I let him have it for too long on the first day?"

“Hello Tjharlow-

We hope that your dog is feeling better! Our Bully Sticks are 100% protein and if your dog is not use to a high protein diet, it can cause them to have loose stool. We recommend gradually introducing the Bully Sticks to your dog just like any new treat or chew to allow their digestive system to adjust. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our Customer Service Department. They are in the office M-F 8am-6pm EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"Disappointed in the thickness of this order of Bully Sticks. There is considerable difference in the size of my previous order of the same sticks, to what I received this time. :("

“Hello Dbarrette1-

We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your recent order of Bully Sticks. Our Customer Service Department would be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns. They are in the office M-F 8am-6pm EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"Easy to order all were pretty much same size dog loved it"

"Always fast delivery and top quality treats for my dogs!"

"Wonderful experience very happy with size and quality of chews!"

"Easy purchase. Dog just loves them!"

“Hi Clairecellucci-

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are happy to hear that your dog is enjoying their chew time with their new Bully Sticks!

Woof! Woof!
-BestBullySticks.com”

"Lots to choose from. Good product. My Weimariner REALLY enjoyed it!"

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.