Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

What is this?

2016-01-26

Best product for my dogs

"The thick bully sticks are perfect for my two dogs. They are on the smallish side, a cocker and a cockapoo, and the six inch size is perfect for them. The product is always consistent which I appreciate. I will continue to buy chews only from Best Bully Sticks. I trust them to deliver the best for my dogs. "

Always a good decision

"Superfast shipment, excellent quality, - this means happy pups!"

Great chew

"I bought 2 giant antlers for my Huskies. They love then. Great for chewers."

2016-01-25

My Yorkies go bananas for their bully sticks !

"My two dogs love their 6in odor free bully sticks - each is chewing on a stick, as I type out this review. I order these frequently and always receive my items on time. Highly recommend the product. "

This review was modified by Aniakotarba on January 25 2016 02:04:01 PM

Puppy Lovin

"My dogs loved these. Purchased odor less. Was skeptical, but they loved them and they do not smell. "

Not overwhelmed with Odor-free Bully Sticks

"My dog usually goes crazy over this stuff. Usually get a big bag from Costco. Maybe when they are deodorized they lose their allure. She not going crazy over any of the items. we got her."

This review was modified by skcoj1 on January 25 2016 07:51:44 AM

Chewies for my Doberman Puppy

"The Bully Sticks are a new favorite for our 5 month old pup. She is a MASTER Chewer and she LOVES these :) Thank you for a great product."

awesome delivery and product

"awesome delivery and product"

2016-01-24

"Great service!! Order arrived promptly. Our dog loves his new treats!! "

2016-01-24

"Our puppy loved these, and they don't smell! Will order again!"

Hmmmmm

" Absolutely love the bully sticks but the shipping speed definitely needs to be improved ....

2016-01-24

"loved everything I got!! very happy dogs!"

2016-01-24

Mini schnauzer loves them!!!

"These are really great!
With my first puppy, I wasn't really sure on what type of chew stick to get. After reading Ceaser Milans books he mentions bully sticks quite often. When researching I came across "best bully sticks". I've given these to my puppy since 3 months of age and he loves them and they don't smell at all. My puppy has never had upset tummy or anything. After it gets to about 3/4 of the way down I toss them... I don't want him to have a choking hazard... Rather play it safe with that. I buy a few packs at a time and when we get to our last pack, I reorder. Shipping typically takes about 4-7 days.

Cabin Fever Bullies

"When your dog needs to take his/her energy out on something.... I Cut my 6" Jumbo bullies in half with a gardening shear for a Cabin Fever treat!"

Entertaining but smelly!

"My pup LOVES these in moderate chew sessions but I would advise that even the "odor free" have an odor."

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.