• Best Bully Stic Best Bully Sticks Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

What is this?

"It was my second time ordering, easy to order and came in a reasonable amount of time."

"So far I have only given my dogs the odor free bully sticks but they absolutely love them! I can give them one while I'm trying to get stuff done around the house and it keeps them occupied for a long time. Even my dog that is not much of a chewer loves them! "

"Fast delivery , great products at decent prices. LOVE that products are made or products of USA "

"Excellent healthy product our Border Collies love!!"

"The jumbo size isn't very jumbo anymore. They were MUCH thicker in years past. They seem just thick to me. I'd hate to see the regular size. "

"Amazingly quick on delivery."

"Very quick delivery. I was super impressed."

"My dogs love the products"

"Great value, bigger regular size sticks than other places we have tried for comparable price. Great discount for signing up for auto ship!"

"The service was prompt but my dogs won't touch the brand of treat I bought. Not the fault of Bully Sticks but perhaps someone should try out the products before they sell them n"

"Excellent service and great product. "

"Always fast and product good. "

"Packaged was shipped very well, received very quickly, all products were fresh with long expiration dates, everything was exactly as described, my Doberman puppy absolutely loved everything he has been given to try at this point in time. I can't say enough about how well the products are; and they are worth every penny we spent on them; they cost less thru BBS than buying locally. You have products I cannot get locally, which makes it great to purchase from BBS. Easy to freeze items in the bags provided for treats later on; for those one is not giving their pup right away. Top quality natural products which are the only type I will buy my pup. We make his own homemade food so I would not buy anything that isn't healthy for him. BBS delivers on quality, price & shipping. Love BBS !!!! Their customer service is outstanding !!!"

"Very quick shipping! I tried the odor-free sticks this time and was skeptical about whether or not my dog would like them as well as the smelly ones! She LOVES them, and I don't have to deal with any odor!! Thank you, thank you!!"

"The trachea and duck feet are slimy. What is put on them to make them this way? They should be dry if they are a dry product. We won't be using them until we know what else has been done to them to make them this way.

Are your products irradiated?

Please let me know.

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.