Store Information Store Info
Best Bully Sti Coupons
  • Rating 9.34/10 9,956 reviews

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
    Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Best Bully Sticks contact information

• Address: 1221 Admiral St.
    • Contact: bestbullysticks@gmail.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10

All 9,956 Customer Reviews

"Delivered quickly and our dogs love them so much they don't bark in excitement when I come home."

"Made my Sadie a happy girl!"

"Fast and courteous service. But most of all...The happy looks on my pups faces while they chew away on their favorite treat."

"Great products my dog loves. A reliable company that we return to every time we need quality dog treats."

"To expensive even when on sale, Our dog chewed threw them in less than 10 minutes. The ones I usually buy would last for days."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2014

“Hello Kenneth8429-

We apologize that you are not completely satisfied with your recent order of Bully Sticks. We do offer thicker Sticks available on our website and our customer service department would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have. They are in the office M-F 8-9EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"My dog LOVES these! He was sniffing the box like crazy as soon as it was delivered."

"Everything was terrific as usual!!!!!!"

"My Rottie puppy loves them, will continue to buy more in the future."

"Product has not yet been delivered. And although a tracking number was provided there is no way to track an order on the website! I will mot be ordering from them again. The first time I ordered the more expensive "odorless" bully sticks but they were far from odorless!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-18-2014

“Hi Gkari-

Our customer service department would be happy to assist you in tracking your package to see when it will be delivered. Their phone number is 877-483-5853 and they are in the office M-F 8-5EST.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"My girl Lucy says these are the best. I like them because they help keep her teeth clean but don't have all kinds of artificial ingredients. "

"Always a quality product and always fast shipping. Very satisfied."

"Well packaged, fast shipping, pro"

"Bully sticks can be expensive. The price per stick at Best Bully Sticks was about 1/3 of what I'd been paying at my local pet store. The odorless sticks aren't quite odorless, but they don't stink quite as bad as the normal ones. The shipment arrived quickly and, most importantly, my dog loves them. I'll definitely be ordering from them again."

"I used to spend around $10-$15 per stick at the pet stores chains near my house. One day, I decided to take a chance and placed an order with Best Bully Sticks. I never returned to the local stores again. Not only are Best Bully Sticks cheaper, but their sticks are much bigger and thicker than anything the local stores have to offer. I particularly like the MONSTER sticks. They occupy my VERY high energy Pit Bull/Boxer mix for hours!! Try Best Bully Sticks and you'll never look back in regret! That I promise you!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-18-2014

“Hi Eaguilar-55199-

Thank you for the BARK-tastic review! We are happy to hear that your Pit Bull/Boxer is a Best Bully Sticks fan!

Woof! Woof!
-BestBullySticks.com”

"My dogs go crazy for these sticks! At exactly 7pm each evening they stand by the cabinet waiting for one."