Best Bully Sticks Reviews - page 4 - bestbullysticks.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.34/10 9,884 reviews

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (9,884)

Rating 4/102/5

"1. There was no email to notify me that my shipment had "shipped." I had to email customer service to find out when my order would be delivered. I checked my spam box and there was no email there either.
2. The 9 inch bully sticks were extremely thin - there were 5 or more that were slimmer then half a pencil - and should not be considered an individiual "stick". The rest were either as small/thin or small mediums. Extremely disappointing.
3. The "jumbo" bully sticks were not as described. Even at the "thickest" end - the bully sticks were not even 1 inch wide. Definitely not the "1 1/8" as described. At best these could be considered the "thick" bully sticks.

Overall not up to Bestbullystick's quality.

“Hello DogTrn7-

We apologize that you did not receive an email confirmation as we are currently updating our website. Our customer service department would be happy to discuss your concerns about the Bully Sticks that you received. They are in the office M-F 8-5EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853

-BestBullySticks.com”

"very satisfied with products and delivery service"

"MY 2 GIRLS HAVE LOVED EVERY ITEM I HAVE PURCHASED"

"Order shipped quickly and product was just as expected. Dogs loved the gullet bites and bully sticks!"

"I've been ordering from Best Bully Sticks for years now. I only shop there for my babies' chews and treats. And I loved the new packaging!!!! Nice touch. Glad I discovered you guys!!!! <3"

"I am very satisfied with my order (and my dog loves them too) :)

The bully sticks came promptly and Best Bully Sticks was a very professional organization to work with and order from. They are also so much cheaper than buying them in my local pet store.
I will definitely be back after my dog finishes the variety of sizes in bully sticks I purchased for her.

"As Always the best products for our dog!"

"Great buy. Very happy with the quick service."

“Hi Sandy4085-

Thank you for the PAW-some review!

Woof! Woof!
-BestBullySticks.com”

"Great products. My dog loves them all!"

"very happy with the quickness of delivery and the product."

"Great seller fast delivery dog loved the chews"

"Very good quality product."

"excellent customer service, great people."

“Hi Creyn723-

Thank you for the 5 PAWS up review about our customer service!

-BestBullySticks.com”

"The price of this product has steadily increased while the quality has steadily decreased. My most recent purchase of bully sticks were essentially hollow and lasted my dogs about 10 seconds. Worthless for $85 plus exorbitant shipping. Very very very disappointed. "

“Hello Garywilkinson-

We apologize that you are not completely satisfied with your recent order of Bully Sticks. Our customer service department would be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you might have about as order. They are in the office M-F 8-5EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks”

Rating 8/104/5

"I received my order, without an email that it had been shipped, which wasn't that big of a problem. It just would have been nice to know. I ordered 2 different type of Bully Sticks and the ones that were described, if I remember correctly, as thick Bully sticks and they were actually no thicker at all. They were pretty much similar to the others but much less substance to them. My dog Gracie did not care for the "thicker" ones at all yet seems to really like the others. We had had those before and she enjoyed them a lot. "