Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10

Fast delivery, happy dogs

"Always happy with delivery and customer service. Dogs love all of the bully sticks. Ordered some rawhides from PetSmart a week prior and still waiting for them."

Love them!!

"My four legged babies love their bully sticks!!"

Fast

"Nice price and fast delivery !"

2016-08-15

Very happy with the service !

"Got everything I ordered in very quick time... was completely happy with the service!!

2016-08-15

"My dog loves these treats! I can't keep them in the house long enough."

Picky presious pup

"Thank you BBS for making my presious picky pup very happy with your peanut training treats. He loves them. Great customer service Thank YOU!"

Always excellent service!

"Fast shipping, excellent product. I never have any complaints with Best Bully Sticks. "

2016-08-14

I Should Have Never Doubted BBS

"Please forgive me. I tried another brand of bully sticks at the pet store. They were slightly less expensive, but my dog Charlie wolfed them down in two minutes or less. I reordered Best Bully brand six inch standard bully sticks and received them two days later. Charlie is now back to enjoying his fifteen to twenty minute evening chew before he puts himself into his crate. We're back in the Best Bully Stick fold forever.
Ray Noveck and Charlie, a four year old Cockalear (Cocker Spaniel/King Charles Spaniel hybrid)

This review was modified by rnoveck-45144 on August 14 2016 05:48:19 PM

2016-08-14

Sassy says

"This vendor has consistently shown that they are easy to use online, to order my product and deliver quickly. From my doggy point of view my owner will continue to use Best Bully Sticks for quality and invite friends to do the same!"

2016-08-13

The stick dogs love to chew (Armour hot dog theme) I know, corny

"My Lab Chloe loves Bully Sticks. Have been spending a fortune at pet stores. I found an ad on American Express of all places. I get points, spend less, Chloe and I are both happy. Order came as promised in good shape. I will be shopping there from now on.
Thanks, Dave

2016-08-13

They are "The Best bully sticks"

"Everything we've ordered were hits! But our 2 pits really love the beef trachea and bully sticks!! Bella and Lucy know when the box gets here "

Best bully sticks

"Great service fast shipping and best prices.
I always purchase odor free 12" jumbo bully sticks, my dogs love them.
I encaurage Lab parents to buy them to keep labs from chewing and
Destroying furniture, sleeping pads etc. great tool.
Thank you "best bully stick" excellent service.
Awhite

2016-08-12

My puppy liked them pretty well

"I think my puppy liked them very much, the problem is they stink, and once I found out what they are made from I couldn't allow my lovable little puppy to kiss me.
So I'm looking at something a little less Gross to give him so I can get those puppy hugs and kisses again, I think he thinks I'm mad at him.

This review was modified by jefftck-264 on August 12 2016 08:00:52 PM

Great assortment

"Great assortment Koda loves them "

2016-08-12

My service dog LOVES your chews!

"I recently placed an order to give my service dog for his birthday. We met your staff at the Virginia Equine Expo this year. I bought a couple chews for him that day because he worked so hard helping me walk around all day and alerting to my medical conditions. I thought he deserved an extra treat. He was so excited when we got home and he was "off duty" when I pulled them out of the bag!
I'm very cautious about his treats and food. He works very hard, and deserves good quality goodies. The odor free chews lasted a pretty long time.
We were equally as pleased with the tracheas, bully stick ring, and the ear chew grab bag as we were with the initial purchase. He adores trachea, and they're good for him. He is so super excited any time I pull out one of your bags. They shipped to us quickly, were packaged so as to prevent damage, and came in those lovely heavy duty bags that reclose. The price cannot be beat, especially at the high quality.
Thank you Best Bully Sticks for making my hard working dog's birthday so great! Hopefully there will be fun stuff for him on your site for Christmas!

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.