Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

What is this?

2016-04-17

"I was disappointed in the bones. Way too large for a small dog. I had to take them to a butcher to saw them into smaller sections. Also the marrow was missing in five of the six bones. Not what I expected from your company."

Very happy Pom!

"Very fast shipping, packaged awesome and my dog LOVES them! Will reorder soon! "

2016-04-17

"The delivery was good. But, my 8 1/2 year old dog cannot chew these particular bone becuase they are to thick to chew. I will be ordering new smaller bully sticks soon."

Consistently great

"Great products, customer service, delivery times. Everything an online store should be. "

2016-04-16

"My golden retriever literally devoured this in 3 minutes. They are skinny even though they're braided. Cheap price - now I know why"

Bully for you

"Both my puppies love them - and they chew a LOT"

They nailed it!

"The prices were competitive as I was buying the sticks individually at the local grain shop. And the delivery was really fast and hassle free. "

2016-04-15

Great product and service!

"The bully stick flakes sprinkles on top of kibble helps my picky dog eat his food! Order came very quickly. "

2016-04-15

"Very pleased with product and service"

One happy puppy!

"Our pitbull loves his bulky sticks. They're great for hard chewers like him. Very happy with the product and packaging. "

Bully for you!

"You won't be sorry when you order these. I will not buy from anyone else. Excellent quality, my dog (mini poodle) LOVES these 6" extra thick bully sticks. they are top notch, just THE best and the price can't be beat to boot!"

Never a bad experience

"I have been shopping here for years. I have ordered some many different products and my picky German Shepherds and have never turned down any treat, bully stick or any other product that i have bought from here. Shipping is fast and i have never had any problems with any of my orders.

I do wish that 7-9 inch braided bully sticks were in stock more often. But... thats not really a complaint. Its first come, first serve. And at the price they sell them at, its no surprise why there sell out so fast.

Stinky Sticks ????

"I always order orderless bully sticks, but the round there were 3 out 6 that we NOT odorless. Otherwise, my experience with Best Bullies is fabulous. I appreciate them. "

2016-04-13

Perfect!

"The braided bullies are the best! Keeps my Giant Schnauzer busy for a while and there is very little, if any, smell. Fast shipping too! Very pleased."

2016-04-13

Love BBS, but was disappointed.......

"I've been ordering from Best Bully Sticks for many years and have always been very satisfied. However, my recent order of 6 inch braided bully sticks was a little disappointing. They did measure 6 inches long, but the size/diameter of each "stick" in the braid was very, very small/narrow.

My pup has blown through the order I just received, and normally they last him longer.

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.