Best Bully StiCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

What is this?

"My experience was awesome! I placed the order Thursday and received the Bully Sticks on Monday! Couldn't have asked for better service!"

“Hi Jzyjen-84279-

Thank you for the Bark-erific review!

-BestBullySticks.com”

"Great service, nice product!"

"Quick delivery, very happy."

"Best Bully Sticks are my dogs favorites."

"My 1 year old, 43lb goldendoodle ate through a large elk antler within 45 minutes of her experience. Needless to say she enjoyed it. I found it difficult to know which size and cut would be appropriate for her. With the description of each item I will need to size up our next choice. For the price it would have been preferable to have lasted longer. Shipping was timely. Thank you."

“Hello Dmcbedford-

It definitely sounds like your goldendoodle enjoyed her chew time with the Elk Antlers. We do have a variety of sizes on our website and our customer service department would be happy to assist you with finding the best size for your dog. Their phone number is 877-483-5853 and they are in the office M-F 8am-9pm EST.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"Very fast turnaround. Excellent product."

"As always, I have fast delivery and there are two very happy dogs when the magic box comes to the door!"

"My dog has loved everything I have purchased and I have tried a variety of things. She really likes the trachea and it is pretty funny to see a Havanese carry around this huge trachea. We tried to take it away when we were going to bed and she became VERY territorial. "

“Hi Kathj_faulkner-

Thank you for the 5 PAWS up review! We are happy to hear that your Havanese is enjoying her trachea.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"My dogs love these!! Quick shipping and great price!"

"Once again Best Bully Sticks delivered high quality items that my dogs adore. I continue to be a very satisfied customer."

"always fast, friendly service"

"The Bully Sticks from Best Bully Sticks are not the quality that they used to be. I changed to the made in USA "thick" bully sticks but still not satisfied. This time the packet of 50 had fat on the bully sticks which I have never seen before, don't really like it. I did like the "jumbo" that I ordered in my previous order, they probably will be what I buy next time. "

“Hello jeanbrennan,

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your recent order of Bully Sticks. They do vary from batch to batch since they are 100% natural. The fat that you are seeing on the Bully Sticks is like the grizzle you would see on a steak. It is safe for your dog to consume. If you have any questions, our customer service department can be reached in the office M-F 8am-7pm EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"My dog loves when these guys get delivered, and it seems as though they always arrive within days of ordering them. Thanks, Best Bully Sticks!"

"Shipped fast and arrived fast. Excellent quality-dogs are VERY happy!!"

"Great prices and fast shipping."

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.