Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-10-17

Terrific

"Excellent service was given. "

2016-10-17

Abbie's Favorite

"My dog loves these and they aren't messy or smelly. Arrived in good condition and in a timely manner."

This review was modified by pdemartini1769 on October 17 2016 07:12:19 AM

2016-10-16

No complaints

"Easy transaction, products delivered."

2016-10-15

"I had some jumbo bully sticks from your company and the monster ones didn't look any bigger?"

2016-10-15

"excellent product and especially the timed deliveries take the guesswork out of when to order. That makes for a very happy pug-owned family."

2016-10-15

Great for strong chewers!

"My 70lb American Bull dog loves these! They give him over an hour for chewing time and it keeps him busy. Perfect for him!"

2016-10-14

Truly low odor

"My dogs love these bully sticks and I love the fact that they don't stink up the house when chewing on them. "

My dogs love you

"Fast delivery and exactly what I ordered.

2016-10-13

"My Staffy ate the first knuckle bone in one day and then broke it in half. Second one have't given her yet.....will let you know. Joanne"

They're the best

"I ordered knuckle bones, which my 8 year old Labradoodle loves. He's a very strong chewer and these last for weeks. These are also great for my 8 month old Goldendoodle. I keep coming back to this site to order more. I also ordered the cow hooves for the first time, my strong chewer is able to get through these quicker but for the price it's still worth it. And lastly, I also ordered the Rabbit Sausage. I ordered the 30 pack because I thought they'd be like jerky treats, but they're much bigger. They do have a stinky smell, but I think that makes it more appetizing to dogs. My dogs go nuts over these. My older dog has a sensitive tummy and these don't effect him negatively.
Thanks for providing such great products!

Great stuff!

"Love the stuff I ordered for my buddy Ernie. He's been chewing on the antler since he got it. Pretty sure he loves it. I will definitely order from again!"

2016-10-11

custumer sernice was great, however the warehouse needs to look closer at the orders.

" I placed my order on Oct. 1 I got it on Oct . 10, It was short 1 grab bag of chews. The customer service said the order would be corrected right away."

Great Service

"The bully sticks arrived early in perfect condition. My dog loves them."

2016-10-11

"These are the only bully sticks that don’t smell. My dog luvs them!"

Great dog treats

"My dog LOVES his new bully sticks. Especially the split elk antler!"

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.