Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

2016-06-17

Happy dogs have cow ears from Best Bully

"Great value for the price the dogs love them they're good size and low odor"

2016-06-16

Can't go without them!

"Incredibly satisfied with Best Bully Sticks! They ship them lightening fast and my dog LOVES them! Best prices by far--can't get those prices in stores. Thanks Best Bully Sticks for great quality treats for my dog!"

2016-06-16

Fast Service!

"Best Bully Sticks are long lasting and reasonable prices. Excellent. Fast service! Thanks!"

2016-06-15

First time, there'll be another time

"Products, ease of order, price, and time to receive all were great."

Bully for you

"So much better. This batch entirely different. Very happy that I gave you a second chance. Dogs are very happy. "

2016-06-14

"Someone recommended your company to me so we have it a try! We love your products ( my dog included)! However it was my first time ordering and I ordered 7 different items but the first time I only received 4 items. I called back and told the lady and she apologized for the packing error, and we went over again what was missing and she said they would get it right out. Well I was still missing another product when it arrived. So I called for a third time and hopefully when this package arrives it will be correct. I don't understand why all the confusion. "

Great product and service

"My GSD loves extra large and gigantic split elk antlers. They last a long time and are reasonably priced. "

12 Inch Chihuahuas

"Even my Chihuahuas ranging from 5.5 pounds to 10 pounds can handle a 12 inch bully stick! Only our "priss" of the four seems to think gnawing on dried bull penis tendons is beneath her! Lol"

Not so great. . . .

"I ordered a 5 pound bag of Bully Bites and was shocked at what I received. The contents were nothing like what was pictured online. Instead of smaller bully stick, the bag was mostly full of greasy, fatty globs of something. There were some bully type sticks that I gave my dogs, but when these were gone I threw the bag away. It was about 2/3 full. Then I read I a review online where someone said they ordered two bags of bully sticks. One bag was great and the other they threw away. So there appears to be inconsistency with this product. So I tried again and ordered a 1 pound bag of Bully Bites. The bag arrived today and it is great! So I don't really know with this company. I will order more 1 pound bags and just see."

Great bully sticks!

"We have purchased thousands of bully stick from different places. I can say that I am very happy with the quality of these bully sticks. I also absolutely love the speed at which they arrive after ordering"

2016-06-13

Quick to ship; ready to share

"Best Bully Sticks always delivers promptly; the portions in their bags is fair for the price, and my dogs love them!!!!!! An every morning treat-------------"

Dogs Love Them!

"As ordered and delivered promptly."

Jack & Toby's Treats

"Boys liked everything, but had some digestive issues with the tripe treat"

2016-06-12

dogs like

dogs like bones a lot, so there

2016-06-12

My dog loves it!

"I always get amazing service and quality products that my dog loves! I'll never order bully sticks from another company again! "

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.