Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

Happy dog!

"Products arrived quickly and met expectations. I will order again. "

2016-07-15

"please stop sending me this"

Frozen!

"It's so hot in the central valley of California that I store their prize Bully Sticks in the freezer! Makes them even happier - these are their favorites :-)"

2016-07-14

Two paws up from Da Boyz for Best Bully Sticks!

"Senior Resident Knuckleheads Amos (Basset hound) and Emmett (dachshund) love the variety of chewy treats offered by Best Bully Sticks. And dog mom Me appreciates the value.

The grab bags let them try different treats at a very reasonable cost, and when I see which ones are favorites, I can order specific types that they really enjoy.

2016-07-14

"My adolescent English lab loves bully sticks! "

2016-07-14

Missed the mark on descriptions

"I have been buying thick bully sticks from Best Bully Sticks for years but my last order was disappointing. The description of the odor free curly sticks said they were long lasting chews because of the spirals. They are super thin and crunchy, my sweet little Keeshond devoured his first one in 7 minutes, like a potato chip! And, it also got curled around his lower lip and he came to me all confused about how to get the thing off his lip. No harm, no choking or anything, but definitely not long lasting. Best Bully offered a quick refund which I may do to put the money towards thick bully sticks that I know he adores, but I think they should change the description, they are not long lasting at all and were close to $60 to 25. "

This review was modified by stephaniesplete-3256 on July 14 2016 07:31:01 PM

2016-07-14

Second bad experience with CS rep from BBS!

"Order arrived as expected (time wise), box was in great shape (needed for later). I opened the box and two bags of treats were busted opened and the treats scattered all over the box.

I called CS and explained what happened and asked if I could get replacements and a shipping labelS to send back the opened ones (if that is what they wanted). I was promptly told that it was the carriers fault the bags were busted and that even though the treats were scattered in a box (that had who knows what on the inside of it or where it had been) they had a shelf life of 100 days and I just needed to feed them to my dogs and more important they don't offer replacements on items damaged by the carrier (yet box was in perfect condition).

This is my second bad experience and after the 1st one I thought it might be a fluke because I'd never had a bad experience before. It appears maybe that is the standard now??

Un-happy customer of 6 years!

This review was modified by aft-45673 on July 14 2016 04:27:37 PM

Great quality. ..great buy

"Very pleased w our first two orders of 12 inch standard Bully Sticks. Our dog loves them we've saved a lot of money. They're fast and efficient. And we're very pleased we will be ordering all the time"

2016-07-14

Best Bully Sticks Rule....

"Wonderful products. Competitive pricing. Have been ordering from BBS for several years now. We've got 2 yellow labs who love bully sticks, a rare super-treat that we give to them. Free shipping great. Quick delivery. Would recommend this company without hesitation. "

Awesome

"Great quality elk anters. My two year old Lab loves the Extra Large. Great coustomer service and fast shipping. You want go wrong with best bully sticks!"

2016-07-13

Beats Store Prices

"I have been a customer for years and overall very satisfied with products, prices, shipping and specials. 99.9% products superior to anything I've seen in grocery story or big pet box stores. Only once was i disappointed and Best Bully Sticks credited me full amount of the item and asked that I donate unused portion to Animal Care Services."

2016-07-12

I get attacked

"My German Sheperd Attacks me when he sees me open a new bag of bully's "

2016-07-12

Best treats for our dogs

"all three of our dogs are crazy for their bully sticks each evening"

2016-07-11

a chewy delight!

"My dog loves her Bully Sticks. She chews happily on them for hours. A friend gave one to me for my dog and now I am a very satisfied customer. Very highly recommended! "

2016-07-11

"My dog loves these bully sticks, great product, fast shipping."

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.