Best Bully StiCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10

What is this?

"I was satisfied with the product but not with the shipping. I needed it to be shipped to canada, the only way to do that was shipping to another company and then to myself. I think you should have international shipping instead of the way you have it now. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

bestbullysticks, Best Bully Sticks rep has responded

“Hello Dieselwaxwerx-

We apologize for any inconvenience this could possibly cause. We know that this is something that they are looking to do in the future, however, we do not have international shipping available at this time.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"My baby loves these sticks! Thanks for shipping them so fast!"

"Our dog loves the low odor bully sticks. They are her absolute favorite - she squeals with delight when she gets one. They are great quality and 1/3 the cost of our local supply store."

"First time customer. Excellent service. Product appears as described and dogs loved them. Will definitely reorder again "

"3 dogs, 3 sizes, 3 ages...all LOVE their new chews. The antlers are their favorite. "

"Great product and service"

"Great experience and low prices!"

"Great experience, fast shipping, good prices, great quality! Our dog is happily chewing on one, as I type this."

"Quick shipping. Glad you have a made in the USA version. Dogs love them."

"Fast, friendly service always."

"The dogs love them and I am so glad I got the ones that don't smell. Both dogs are very heavy chewers and the 12" stick is lasting each of them only a few hours. "

"Wrong product was delivered and We have yet to hear back."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

bestbullysticks, Best Bully Sticks rep has responded

“Hello d_dimauro-

We apologize for the packing error on your order. Our Customer Service Department would be happy to assist you. They are in the office M-F 8am-6pm EST and their phone number is 877-483-5853.

-BestBullySticks.com”

"This wasn't a successful transaction. I ordered in November, 2014, NOT 1/10/15. Their advertisement shows UPS (brown) delivering, so I ordered, assuming the order would go UPS. I paid $7.95 shipping and the order was shipped USPS. USPS does not deliver to the address on the order (which I knew). On Dec. 8 BBS received notice the order couldn't be delivered USPS and was returning it to the warehouse. I was told I could pay another $7.95 and they would ship UPS. I declined and asked for a refund. I explained about their visual on their advertisement and was told they also ship USPS and that I didn't specify UPS in the comment section. After a couple of phone calls and finally a note to them I inquiring about the refund I received it on Jan. 8, 2015 - minus the shipping. Yes, I understand holidays were involved and may be a cause for the delay. The company has taken no ownership that they may have made a mistake, everything has been my fault (I didn't specify UPS, I didn't call during their hours of operation, though I did and spoke with someone twice.) I finally sent an e-mail and was "reminded" of their hours of operation. I've ordered from them previously and didn't have this experience, nor did I specify UPS."

"Thanks for my Bully Sticks. My Japanese Chins love them,"

"Quick order processing and prompt delivery. My dog also loved the product! "

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.