Stores > Best Bully Sticks

Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

2016-05-13

CHEAP, QUICK , AND CONVIENENT

"Eeverytime I place an order w/ Best Bully Sticks, its easy and quick and painless. I will continue to buy from them"

2016-05-13

Mom and Dog delighted

"2nd order and just as pleased as the first. My puppy loves his split antlers and they keep me happy,too!"

2016-05-12

Moose Antlers are awesome

"Both of our large dogs love, love the Moose Antlers. They are long lasting and so worth the extra $."

2016-05-12

Missing Product

"I ordered more sticks because I believed I would get a free pet water bottle. Pack of sticks arrived but water bottle did not."

My dog loves them!

"My dog loves these bully sticks. We have gotten some other brands that she has not been interested in. These are a good deal, she loves them, and they were delivered promptly. Thank you!"

Great Service/Great prices

"I was buying Bully Sticks for 5 times the price at our local pet store. A friend told me about your company...and sent me the link! I ordered and got the order within days! Great product and terrific pricing. Service is excellent!"

Stinky but great!

"My WPG loves Bully Sticks. I hate the smell of some of them. But, he loves them so much and he is so entertained with them. I just put the smelly ones on the porch for him to chew. In fact, I have gone back and ordered many more items. This is a great company with awesome customer service. A person actually speaks with you, makes recommendations and follows up. I am a customer for life!"

Now that's a treat!

"Kaiser, our German Shorthair Pointer Loves his bully sticks.... and we enjoyed the fast and prompt service."

2016-05-10

Great Company

"Very satisfied with their products "

2016-05-10

perfect chew toy....almost!

"Love the product, price, company! Just not comfortable with my dogs injesting them, even though it's a natural product. They loved it so much they quickly tried to chow it down, before I took it away. Perhaps other dogs might chew rather than eat them.
But for that I would have given it 5 stars! :-)

This review was modified by grayseee on May 10 2016 12:49:15 PM

Loves these sticks!

"My new cairn terrier absolutely loves these bully sticks. She is so excited when I give her one, which I do often. Highly recommend them to everyone that loves their dog."

2016-05-09

AGRESSIVE CHEWER? HERE'S THE ANSWER!

"MY 2-1/2 YEAR OLD 100 LB ROTTIE BABY GIRL, LOVES, LOVES HER BULLY STICKS. SHE WAITS FOR 1 IN MORNING AND 1 BEFORE BED. WE GET THE JUMBO SINCE JEWEL IS A STOUT GIRL AND A BIG CHEWER.
DON'T HESITATE LET YOUR DOG HAVE SOME FUN WITH A BULLY STICK.

Very happy dog :)

"My dog loves these. They really don't have much of an odor, and they last a little longer than other brands I've tried. I also like the fact that they come in a resealable bag."

Thin bully sticks

"I ordered thin. These are very thick. Fatter than two pencils. Most would love that. My dog likes very thin ones. So, these are garbage for me. It's a great product, just not for me.

Thanks, everyone!

The Best

"I purchased 11 jumbo odor free bully sticks about a week ago and ended up giving 5 away. Everyone was so excited to see their dogs chewing enjoyment and they all ended up going on line and ordering them!!!"

Share Best Bully Sticks's store rating

Best Bully Sticks is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Best Bully Sticks is a merchant member
Best Bully Sticks participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.