Berger Bros. Camera Reviews - page 7 - berger-bros.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 146 reviews

Berger Bros. Camera is not a merchant member
Berger Bros. Camera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Finally a company with real people and real personalities. Dan & Brad are great. I'll be back!!!!

"I purchased a Fuji S5. Berger-Brothers was the least expensive. I was very impressed with the excellent customer service that I received. Lisa was fantastic in handling my purchase. I will definately buy from them again."

"I spoke to Brad and purchased a Sony lens and filter on 2/14/08. Both items were out of stock, so they had to be ordered. I received both items on 2/26/08 in perfect condition. I'm delighted dealing with Berger Brothers. They have lower prices. I recommend buying from Berger Brothers.

"Spoke to Lisa who was v.helpful. After searching online for a few weeks for specific products, talking to Lisa was a breath of fresh air!! Only too willing to talk & help. Organised shipping to alternative location, everything gone through and hopefully arriving any minute. So refreshing to find good, courteous service, no hesitation in buying from them again.
03.03.08 update - lens arrived ok in excellent condition and working better than i can of imagined. Absolutely delighted!! Thanks BB

modified review This review was modified by hailemeister on March 03 2008 03:06:06 AM

"Berger Bros is an excellent company to do business with. The people are friendly, knowledgeable, courteous
and willing to help. They are able to quickly answer any questions you have. Items were exactly as
described and promised. Shipping is fast. No problems whatsoever. Would not hesitate to do business
with them again. Highly recommend. Ask for LISA !!!!

"I must say that Brad Berger has earned a well deserved place in my heart,I have purchased my D200, 17-55,18-200,and just recently my D3 and 24-70..ALL NIKON OF COURSE...from BERGER BROS.I have Brads cell phone number!!!!He and MARK,LISA..ETC..have made my purchases an enjoyable event.I feel safe and secure with the entire BERGER BROS TEAM.BRAD took time out to handle my regular orders and my special NIKON PROFESSIONAL SERVICES order direct from NIKON USA.WOULD RECOMMEND BERGER BROS FOR ALL OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDS....CHASE"

"I seldom take the time to rate a seller. Berger Brothers deserves the time to let the public know that there is a place that has outstanding service and information. I have made several purchases from them and am a little more impressed each time. They are worth a look for your next photo equipment buy."

gadgetguy11's Avatar
Lexington, KY

"I thought the days of the mom and pop shops were gone. Well, here is one that is not only still around, they are thriving. Berger Brothers Camera delivered a D3 as promised. Brad, the owner, even followed up with both a personal email and a telephone call!

It does not get any better than this. I found Berger bros. Camera to be honest, delivered on time, and genuinely cared about my understanding of the camera I bought.

So much for dealing with the mega stores. At the same or lower price, the owner who knows your name and keeps his promises, and a staff who can answer technical and photography questions in depth, who could ask for anything more?

"Berger Bros is as good as it gets. They offer personal (and personable) service that is hard to find even in a local store. They exceeded my expectaions and I give them my highest recommendation. "

"I love Berger Bros - they have amazing customer service - they are honest, reliable, and responsive - they work with you - they are cometitively priced and do little things for you that the big mail order houses just don't do - if you are looking for competively priced photograpy gear with world-class customer service and resposiveness, then Berger Bros is it!!! Ask for Lisa - she is amazing!"

"I’m here to leave feedback for my favorite seller:) I should say that BergerBros is a very reliable one. You should try them for any of your photographic needs. They have pretty good team of professionals and flexible customer service. I purchased a lot of new Sony stuff from them and each deal was without a hitch.

Will definitely back soon!

THANK YOU!!!

Update 12 Feb 2008 Several Order has passed since my firt review. They are alway nice and cooperative and even more as I never miss a day bacuseof incredibly fast shipments.

modified review This review was modified by dishlevoy on February 12 2008 01:30:20 PM

"After putting my name on the waiting list for a Canon 1DS MkIII a while back, I got the call yesterday. The camera is great. Berger Bros was helpful in showing me how to use the camera. I find that dealing with Berger Bros. is a very good experience. 10 out of 10 in my opinion I highly recommend them.
Mal

"Free Shipping makes Berger-Bros the best place I have found to purchase Sony gear. Never had a problem with them."

"Excellent Service. Product arrived as described in a sealed box with all promised accessories. I did receive a follow-up call from the sales manager prior to shipping, and she was polite and friendly, and though she made a gentle suggestion regarding any other accessories I might wish to purchase, there was no pressure and I declined without any problems.

The store owner provided me his business car in the shipped box. Nice touch. Would buy from them again.

"I am a Canon user and first heard of Berger Brothers when I was interested in purchasing a Canon EOS 1D Mark III. I have since, made three large purchases with them and I do recommend them without hesitation. I have done business with the large, online Camera dealers as well as my local Camera Store and have chosen Berger Brothers as my number one choice for the following reasons. They will go the extra mile to see that you get the product you need. They treat you as a real person rather than just another order. I felt as if I could trust what they told me and because of this, I felt comfortable making expensive purchases from them. They will follow your order from beginning all the way through shipping and if there is any problem they will make sure it is right. The owner cares about his customers and if I have a question about my order, tracking number, etc. I have always received a prompt reply even on a weekend. This is the way business should be done. The most important thing of all I have found about Berger Brothers is that when there has been a new camera announced by Canon, it is often hard to get. Even the big New York stores do not get the cameras but Berger Brothers is often the first to get them. This is important to me. "