• Address: 209 Broadway, Route 110Amityville, New York
    • Fax: 631-264-1007

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Greeting very courteous, kind and professional. Binoculars were not in stock so the account representative called the manufacturer and had them drop ship item to my house with expedited 3-day shipping with no charge! Highly recommended A+ Extra Ordinary Customer Service!! Not your typical New York retailer!!!"

"Hands down the best internet transactions I've ever had. I bought a Nikon D300 with 2 lenses and a flash over a few weeks in 2 transactions. Lisa M is very knowledgeable and helpful. Price matching was not a problem. Free 2 day shipping is icing on the cake. I will definitely buy from Berger-Bros again."

"Got my Nikon D3. They helped me deal with a bank issue :) Saturday morning, my new baby came in and I haven't turned back to my D200 yet :) Berger-Bros was great!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by asigiam60 on May 06 2008 08:01:48 AM

"Excellent experience! Sales staff answered all my questions over the phone and then I placed my order on their website. Lisa called on Monday to confirm my order and offered some accessories but was not pushy. Camera kit arrived the next day. I'm thrilled!"

"Accessible, prompt and polite service. Knowledgable about the product and accurate about the shipping. Very price competitive."

"Finally a company with real people and real personalities. Dan & Brad are great. I'll be back!!!!

"I purchased a Fuji S5. Berger-Brothers was the least expensive. I was very impressed with the excellent customer service that I received. Lisa was fantastic in handling my purchase. I will definately buy from them again."

"I spoke to Brad and purchased a Sony lens and filter on 2/14/08. Both items were out of stock, so they had to be ordered. I received both items on 2/26/08 in perfect condition. I'm delighted dealing with Berger Brothers. They have lower prices. I recommend buying from Berger Brothers.

"Spoke to Lisa who was v.helpful. After searching online for a few weeks for specific products, talking to Lisa was a breath of fresh air!! Only too willing to talk & help. Organised shipping to alternative location, everything gone through and hopefully arriving any minute. So refreshing to find good, courteous service, no hesitation in buying from them again.
03.03.08 update - lens arrived ok in excellent condition and working better than i can of imagined. Absolutely delighted!! Thanks BB

modified review This review was modified by hailemeister on March 03 2008 03:06:06 AM

"Berger Bros is an excellent company to do business with. The people are friendly, knowledgeable, courteous
and willing to help. They are able to quickly answer any questions you have. Items were exactly as
described and promised. Shipping is fast. No problems whatsoever. Would not hesitate to do business
with them again. Highly recommend. Ask for LISA !!!!

"I must say that Brad Berger has earned a well deserved place in my heart,I have purchased my D200, 17-55,18-200,and just recently my D3 and 24-70..ALL NIKON OF COURSE...from BERGER BROS.I have Brads cell phone number!!!!He and MARK,LISA..ETC..have made my purchases an enjoyable event.I feel safe and secure with the entire BERGER BROS TEAM.BRAD took time out to handle my regular orders and my special NIKON PROFESSIONAL SERVICES order direct from NIKON USA.WOULD RECOMMEND BERGER BROS FOR ALL OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDS....CHASE"

"I seldom take the time to rate a seller. Berger Brothers deserves the time to let the public know that there is a place that has outstanding service and information. I have made several purchases from them and am a little more impressed each time. They are worth a look for your next photo equipment buy."

gadgetguy11's Avatar
Lexington, KY

"I thought the days of the mom and pop shops were gone. Well, here is one that is not only still around, they are thriving. Berger Brothers Camera delivered a D3 as promised. Brad, the owner, even followed up with both a personal email and a telephone call!

It does not get any better than this. I found Berger bros. Camera to be honest, delivered on time, and genuinely cared about my understanding of the camera I bought.

So much for dealing with the mega stores. At the same or lower price, the owner who knows your name and keeps his promises, and a staff who can answer technical and photography questions in depth, who could ask for anything more?

"Berger Bros is as good as it gets. They offer personal (and personable) service that is hard to find even in a local store. They exceeded my expectaions and I give them my highest recommendation. "

"I love Berger Bros - they have amazing customer service - they are honest, reliable, and responsive - they work with you - they are cometitively priced and do little things for you that the big mail order houses just don't do - if you are looking for competively priced photograpy gear with world-class customer service and resposiveness, then Berger Bros is it!!! Ask for Lisa - she is amazing!"

Berger Bros. Camera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Berger Bros. Camera is not a merchant member
Berger Bros. Camera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!