• Contact: sean@Bedfords.com
    • Phone: 1 (800) 333-4280
    • Customer Support: 1 (800) 333-4280
    • Business Hours: Customer Support Hrs: 10am-5pm CST Monday-Friday

"Jeremy in NLR store helped me get a new camera and helped me figure out the buttons and knobs as well! He was very knowledgeable and helpful. Great experience. "

"I dealt with Tim in the N Little Rock store and he was very helpful and knowlegable on the camera I was interested in and gave me options of others. I actually bought a different one than I had went to look at because of additional features that he showed me. I bought a Sony a65 and I'm highly pleased with it. Thank you for the excellent service!!"

"I was amazed with my experience. I called Bedford Camera and Video to clarify whether the Sony A77 camera I wanted was in stock, then ordered it online. I received it much sooner than I expected, even though it was still not available on the Sony web site."

"Excellent transaction! They had in stock the Sony A77 with kit lens at a time no one else did because of the floods in Thailand. Arrived promptly at my doorstep. Will deal with them again,"

"Ordered online without any problems. Product was delivered on schedule."

"I had been wanting to buy the Sony A77 DSLR, but because of the flooding in Thailand, shipments to the USA had been delayed. I usually buy my photographic equipment from one of the big photo & video stores in New York, but they too were experiencing delays in receiving the A77s. I searched online for any place that might have the Sony in stock. I came across a forum that mentioned that Bedford had them in stock. This was Friday, October 28th. I immediately went to their website that stated that they had some that they could ship out the following Monday on the 31st. I called to verify if they indeed had the A77 in stock. I talked to Sean who informed me that they had some A77s coming in on Monday. I immediately placed my order online! The bonus was that my order would be shipped Priority Mail at NO extra cost. Sweet. Bedford sent me emails updating the status of my order. I liked that alot. Well, my order did indeed ship on Monday as promised and when I received my tracking number, I found out that someone (Sean?) upgraded my shipping to UPS 2nd Day Air. I was thrilled. My A77 arrived on Wednesday, in a well packed shipping box. I can't wait to try out my new camera this weekend. Thanks Sean and Bedford camera!"

"Excellent experience. Called me to verify I place the order and arrived quickly. Will use them in the future."

"Great experience. Would definitely purchase from again. "

"Fabulous! Order was filled quickly--I had it within the next 3 days. Definitely give them my business again!"

"Their customer service was the best I have ever had... very professional, yet personable. I asked a million questions and all of them were answered clear. Gave great advice on how to take care of the camera I bought and didn't push me to buy warranty's and other items. I ordered my product on a Friday and on Monday afternoon the package was on my front door step at no extra charge!!!
I will definitely be a repeat customer!!!!

"Got just what I wanted for the cheapest price on the internet and VERY quickly! Excellent!! One note, the Olympus XZ-1 that I ordered showed availability on their website as "Available in March" despite it being August. I went ahead and ordered it online partly because of the excellent customer service reviews here so I felt confident that they would take care of me if there was a problem. It arrived at my house 3 days later! I think their availability indicator is not always accurate. "

"Great service, everything is very fast, from order confirmation to receive the goods.
The prices were the most competitive on the day of purchase, the process of buying did not cause any complaints, all quick and easy.
Bag and a lens for my camera was fine and securely packed.
I will always recommend this online store to friends.

"Excellent purchasing experience. These guys were great. I called and spoke with Sean who answered my questions and had the item shipped the same day. Will definitely be purchasing any future pro SLRs from these guys!"

"It was awesome! I ordered online, it was delivered to the Store, and I picked it up. It was at the store by 1 business day later, and was at a great price, the staff was friendly, efficient, and very helpful! Will definitely shop again, and would recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a camera!"

"Sean from Bedford was straightforward and clear and has integrity. He was very pleasant to deal with. Because of this excellent service and reliability, and their good prices, I plan to use them as my store for mail-order camera/photography needs."

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member
Bedford Camera & Video does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!