• Contact: sean@Bedfords.com
    • Phone: 1 (800) 333-4280
    • Customer Support: 1 (800) 333-4280
    • Business Hours: Customer Support Hrs: 10am-5pm CST Monday-Friday

"Bedford Camera & Video had the best price online for the Canon camera I wanted to purchase. The website was easy to navigate and order from and delivery was prompt."

"The extensive information about each camera on the Bedford Camera & Video website really helped me choose between several different models in the same range of quality and cost. The price on the Canon I ended up purchasing was excellent and the camer arrived within a few days, with free shipping. I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase!"

"My wife is looking to start a photography business as a hobby. We went to the NLR location with an idea of what we wanted. The associate, Matthew, was INCREDIBLY knowledable and walked us through exactly what we were looking for in a camera. He was able to lead us to an option we didn't even know about! A few days later we purchased that new option (Sony A33) and are COMEPELTY happy with it! Thanks Bedford!"

"Today was supposed to be a good experience but it was not. After many weeks of researching DSLR cameras and finally decided on buying a Sony Alpha 55. I was told my camera was to be at the store and I could pick it up. When I arrived after a day of work it was not there at Rogers. I needed it for a up coming trip and I needed to practice with it. They told me one was at the Fayetteville location. So I drove there to buy it. When I arrived there the female associated had my camera out of the box stating that she was setting it up for me - to later find out that she had lied to me. The camera was dirty with dust and caked on gunk all over the camera. I asked if it was a display camera - she states that she just took it out of the box. With how filthy it was it could not have been just out of the case and then to find out the LCD Panel had a large scratch on it. At that point I had to choose the step down Sony Alpah 35 camera instead. Maybe it was meant to be. If this is what Bedford Camera's quality service is about - I was very disappointed. Will they try to sell this same filthy, scratched up camera to another unaware customer? Bedford Camera say it isn't so.

Wanting to be a satisfied customer

"The website is easy to use, and I had a good experience ordering the lens that I wanted. Good price for the lens too."

"I ordered a camera bag for my husband for Christmas. I wasn't sure it would be here on time so I had them ship it two day shipping. I received it the next day! It was just what he wanted and all his equipment fits inside. "

"very knowledgeable staff and very courteous. prices are very reasonable. great job and will return"

"A grest shopping experience from start to finish. The web site was easy to navigate, prices were fair, and a nice followup with speedy shipping. A+++"

"Awesome service... The order was taken quickly and promptly shipped. Thanks"

"Great Transaction. Better pricing than any other retailer and fast shipment securely packaged."

"Buying a $1000 camera online (or any electronics purchase online) can be a bit shaky unless you can trust the store that you are doing business with. I chose to purchase the Sony A65VK from Bedford after a fair amount of searching online for a certified dealer.

Sony.com was on backorder due to the supply chain disruptions, Amazon.com's resellers were either soldout, required additional shipping fees or a bundle that I was not interested in. Bestbuy would ship to a store to pick-up but I don't like the bigbox and local online retailers can be questionable.

After finding Bedford, I searched online reviews and all were very positive and appeared to be from real people (not the store itself). After placing the order, I received a call and subsequent voice message from the store wanting to know if I really placed the order - likely a fraud check (I'm 2 express stops out of Grand Central). I returned the call and shortly received an email that the order had been accepted. The camera shipped that afternoon and I received it quickly thereafter via USPS Priority Mail.

I will keep Bedford in mind for any future purchases based on this transaction. Thanks.

"Overall I ended up with the camera I wanted, but because of a less-than-knowledgeable employee (Mr. C), it was harder to accomplish than should have been the case. Initially I went in and spent an hour with a very knowledgeable and helpful salesman (Mr. L) who easily answered all of my questions. A week later I brought my wife in to try out the 3 cameras I had narrowed it down to, to see which one she preferred, but Mr. L was on lunch break and I had to deal with Mr. C. He couldn't answer any in-depth questions with any confidence or precision, but he did helpfully hand me every thing I asked to see and was happy to look up prices. When we made our decision, he ended up selling us the wrong package (the body of the camera with no lens, which cost $50 more than the special sale price of the body with a lens.) Unfortunately, I didn't realize what had happened until I got home and unboxed it. When I returned to the store to swap it for what we had actually asked for, they were very helpful and apologetically acknowledged Mr. C's shortcomings.

Bedfords is the only dedicated camera store in my area and we are very happy to have them.

"My experience with Bedford was excellent. Ordering online was easy. I got a call from Shawn, telling me that I could get free shipping if I let him change my order to Priority Mail with the USPS. I did change to that choice which saved me money. Much appreciated! The package arrived on time and in great shape.The camera and lens are awesome. I would be happy to do business with Bedford again."

"Sales staff was great! Delivery arrived faster than expected and prices were very fair!"

"Bedford Camera is tops. Their customer service, knowledge of the product line and communication after the order exceeded my expectations. Thank you Bedford Camera. "

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member
Bedford Camera & Video does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!