Stores > Bedford Camera & Video

Customer Support Hrs: 10am-5pm CST Monday-Friday
      1 (800) 333-4280
      sean@Bedfords.com
      1 (800) 333-4280

Voice your opinion! Review Bedford Camera & Video by clicking a star below.
2012-04-04

"I visited Bedford's for the first time in an effort to learn which digital camera would be the better for my use. The Bedford associate was very well-informed about the cameras and took the time to answer all of my questions. It was refreshing to not be pressured or hurried in any direction. In this self-serve sales world Bedford's was refreshing. I found their pricing to very competitive and with the benefit of having someone to go to in case of problems I made my purchase there. I will certainly make Bedford's my go to store even though it was a 100 mile roundtrip with today's high fuel prices."

2012-04-03

"Quick, easy and fantastic costumer service. Very courteous and helpful. Will continue to do business with them even though I'm out of state! "

2012-04-02

"The two sales persons I spoke with were both very friendly and helpful. Once I decided, the online purchasing experience was very smooth and trouble-free. This is the best overall experience of this type that I've had!"

2012-03-30

"This was my first SLR camera purchase as well as my first Bedford's purchase and I am so pleased with both! The salesman was very friendly and extremely helpful. It was obvious that he had extensive knowledge (which was refreshing!). I will definitely be returning my business to Bedford's as well as recommending them to everyone I know!"

2012-03-29

"Great web-site - easy to use, navigate, order processing and shipping was extremely fast and accurate."

2012-03-23

"Great Customer Service! Knowledgeable staff helped with picking the proper equipment, and made sure everything transpired as requested. Couldn't ask for a better purchasing experience. "

2012-03-23

"Bedford had a very hard to find item and it was listed as in stock -- and it actually was in stock -- which is not always the case with other selelrs. I ordered around midnight, Bedford's time zone, and the camera shipped by Noon. Great experience. Thanks."

2012-03-22

"Perfect. Even when other camera sites couldn't deliver the backordered product I wanted, Bedford came through. Very satisfied. Thanks!"

2012-03-07

"I bought my fourth camera from Bedford and will buy my fifth when the time comes. I have been in the past a professional shooter. When I buy I scout the prices and Bedford is the best or pretty darn close every time. I bought over the Internet this time because I didn't want the expense of driving to LR. Shipping is cheaper than than gas. My only observation was that they promised the camera in 5 days and I think it came in 3. Had a question I asked over the phone and they were happy to answer my question. Absolutely no complaints."

2012-02-27

"Good experience, very knowlegeable, wanted the expertise i wouldn't get from an online purchase."

2012-02-20

"Order executed promptly and received without any problem"

2012-02-07

"Great. Bedford Camera & Video was the only place I could find the camera I wanted as it was recently discontinued by the manufacturer. Bedfords had it in stock at a great price. I received it just three days after ordering with free shipping. It was packaged very well and I couldn't be happier with the purchase."

2012-01-29

"Bedford Camera & Video had the best price online for the Canon camera I wanted to purchase. The website was easy to navigate and order from and delivery was prompt."

2012-01-29

"The extensive information about each camera on the Bedford Camera & Video website really helped me choose between several different models in the same range of quality and cost. The price on the Canon I ended up purchasing was excellent and the camer arrived within a few days, with free shipping. I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase!"

2012-01-25

"My wife is looking to start a photography business as a hobby. We went to the NLR location with an idea of what we wanted. The associate, Matthew, was INCREDIBLY knowledable and walked us through exactly what we were looking for in a camera. He was able to lead us to an option we didn't even know about! A few days later we purchased that new option (Sony A33) and are COMEPELTY happy with it! Thanks Bedford!"

Share Bedford Camera & Video's store rating

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bedford Camera & Video is not a merchant member
Bedford Camera & Video does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!