Stores > BattDepot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review BattDepot by clicking a star below.

2013-02-01

"I was able to accurately choose the batteries I wanted and delivery was as promised. This is very good service."

2013-01-31

"realy deapointed, the computer does not reconize your battery."

2013-01-31

"I returned a laptop battery that was not charging and 3 weeks later I'm still waiting for a refund or a replacement. By the way, I had to pay for shipping both ways.($20 since they run their business in Canada) "

2013-01-31

"No Issues with Shipping. Very Bad customer service. Purchased battery Jan 14, 2013. Battery does not keep charge. Instead of sending me another one. I will need to ship back the defective at my cost and they. Will never buy for them again."

2013-01-31

"DONT USE. Sent wrong battery then would not communicate. They do not have a telephone number to contact them on and their online help is never online. Had to wait 19 days to get refund via paypal.

Funny you want to talk to me now I have written a fair but unfavourable review. Why should I waste any more of my time on this matter than you already wasted - you can't even find my order says a lot! The invoice/order number is correct - this is the one you allocated. You had every opportunity to contact me via Paypal but ignored me. I really needed a battery and you kept my money until Paypal made you give it back. I couldn't afford to buy another battery until I got a refund so thanks for that. Rubbish service.

2013-01-30

"was very happy with the quick service and delivery of my item i needed thank you."

2013-01-30

"Ordered on Monday received on Wednesday, very quick"

2013-01-30

"Less then 24 hours to my door. Fast efficient shipping."

2013-01-29

"Arrived days sooner that expected. Will recommend to others."

2013-01-29

"Save your money for a NEW battery, not some knock off battery filled with third party components according to customer service. "not remanufactured, built with parts from a third party". Sounds like remanufactured battery with a new wrapping to me. I just filed my complaint with the BBB after getting nowhere with customer service. Answer from customer service is to fill out their RMA form and pay the shipping to have it re-tested. Been there, done that!!! What good is the extra 3-year warranty if you have to pay shipping every other month and be without your computer. Customer service says "ship it regular mail its cheaper" Really, it took three weeks to get my second faulty battery last time I sent it two day UPS. hopefully this post will save someone the hassle of paying for an item that you will have to pay to return. What a nightmare, headed to Best Buy to purchase a NEW battery with original parts like the ones that come with a new laptop. Seriously, shame on you Battdepot for not honoring your product "

2013-01-29

"It was great got the batteries the next day and I have already told all my friends about you and the great service. I will definitely order from you again"

2013-01-29

"Did not expect batterys and charger for at least 10 days min. Many Thanks Jim Trussell"

2013-01-29

"I was amazed at how fast I received my package, what a pleasure doing business with you guys, amazing."

2013-01-29

"Battdepot has the best service , fast shipping, no problem whatsoever"

2013-01-29

"Good price on the product, shipped the same day. :)"

Share BattDepot's store rating

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!