Stores > BattDepot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review BattDepot by clicking a star below.
2013-02-12

"I purchased a battery from Battdepot and I am not impressed. I purchased the battery on line and was told it would be delivered in 3-7 business days. It arrived after two weeks. First issue. When we placed the battery in the computer it would not charge. They said it was the computer but the old battery would charge and just not hold the charge. I returned the battery and it took over three weeks to get a refund. Forget about them ansewering a phone call or returning a phone call. Only when I threatened to call my credit card company did I get any action. There batteries are CRAP! and you only get a refund for the product. No refund for the original shipping or the return. I ended up ordering a battery through Amazon for no shipping and a lower battery price. The battery from Amazon works like a charm. STAY AWAY FROM BATTDEPOT unless you want to waste time and money on shipping!"

2013-02-12

"The website led me to a battery for an HP DV3 Series battery, which I placed an order for. The battery was sent promptly and was the one I ordered but it did not fit. Battdepot customer service claim I should have included a suffix to the model number. The label on the Rating label on the bottom of the notebook states Model: HP Pavilion DV3. Battdepot's description for the battery states for HP DV3 Series. How is a consumer supposed to know to add the suffix which can only be found in the service tag section of the label on the computer? I believed it reasonable for them to waive the restocking fee and I would cover all shipping costs to get it exchanged, but they did not and continued to frustrate me with 'canned' customer service responses. I would not purchase from them again due to poor customer service."

2013-02-08

"I bought a Sony Laptop Battery from Battdepot on 11.14,2012 for $ 55.99 which was delivered on 11.26.2012 and it did not work.
I sent the Battery back by USPS on 11.27.2012 with the USPS Customs Declaration "LC671281115US". It costed me $6.74 to ship it back to their Shipping Dept. RITC in Richmond, BC, Canada. I have not been refunded my payment yet. I called Battdepot about 7 times thereafter and today on 2.8.2013 3 times and left messages but nobody picks up the telephone. I just want my money refunded to my Credit Card. Just terrible!!!

2013-02-06

"Thanks you for the promt service. I didn't realize that you would send via Canada Post and had the package delivered to our regular currier drop off point which is 25 miles away and I do wonder why I didn't realize that you were sending via Canada Post - maybe my fault...not sure."

2013-02-06

"the battery had weird smell which i think is from manufacturing.. but the originals dont have that smell.
nonetheless, fast service and good product. Thanks

2013-02-05

"The battery only lasts about an hour and 15 minutes. I need to get a refund for it."

2013-02-05

"I've ordered 2 laptop battery and an AC adaptor. Shipping took less time than expected. Packaging was excellent, every parts were well protected. The BattDepot Web site is really user friendly to use.

Thanks for the experienceatt Battery Depot.

Claude.

2013-02-04

"Very quick, I got it the next day. Battery works good. I would definitely recommend them"

2013-02-03

"Fast delivery, product as described, well packaged. I'm satisfied and would recommend them to others. Only negative for me was the shipping (Canada) a bit expensive, but I knew the cost when I ordered."

2013-02-02

"Great prices, speedy delivery, excellent quality product"

2013-02-02

"It was painless, quick, and a good price. Shipping was clear and trackable. Very impressive.

If only this was the case for other on-line shopping experiences I've had.

I will recommend your site to others as the opportunity arises

2013-02-01

"I was able to accurately choose the batteries I wanted and delivery was as promised. This is very good service."

2013-01-31

"realy deapointed, the computer does not reconize your battery."

2013-01-31

"I returned a laptop battery that was not charging and 3 weeks later I'm still waiting for a refund or a replacement. By the way, I had to pay for shipping both ways.($20 since they run their business in Canada) "

2013-01-31

"No Issues with Shipping. Very Bad customer service. Purchased battery Jan 14, 2013. Battery does not keep charge. Instead of sending me another one. I will need to ship back the defective at my cost and they. Will never buy for them again."

Share BattDepot's store rating

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!