BattDepot Reviews - page 7 - battdepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 5,583 reviews

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (5,584)

"Great system. Great price. Ordering was simple, and they kept me in the loop with the shipping. Even got it a day early! I would definitely recommend Batt Depot, and will use them again when the need arises."

"Very quick shipping, great selection and price."

Rating 8/104/5

"Incredibly fast service. I ordered in the evening and it was delivered the next day! Incredible."

"Very pleased. Arrived earlier than promised. Thank you"

"The main thing is you had stock. Awesome"

"Purchased a new battery for my Lenove Laptop.
Just entered my laptop make & model number.
They gave me three options for a new battery.
I ordered one and received it within a week.
Excellent product and good price.
Good job guys.

"Purchased replacement battery for laptop. Shipping was superfast! Popped it in and was good to go. I haven't had it long but so far so good!!!"

"all good........................................"

"Very satisfied with battdepot a very useful service(department) for me who repair regularly computers for friendly corns"

"Very good delivery.The web side was very helpful.I will recommend
it to my friends

"BattDepot delivered my products in a timely matter with no damage whatsoever. Very satisfied with the prompt service and delivery. I will absolutly place another order with Battdepot again. Thanks guys."

"I was surprised the shipment which was "regular mail" came in on the next day, delivered to my doorstep!"

"Very efficient, quick turnaround and very fast delivery.
Thanks, -Dave

"Many thanks...Package was delivered on time...it was just what I was looking for...great service at great speed and great prices! "

"Great customer service! Battery works fine! Huge savings! I'm glad my daughter referred me to BattDepot! "