• Rating 3.33/10 5,583 reviews

BattDepot is not a merchant member
    BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BattDepot contact information

• Address: 1313 E. Maple St., Ste 508 Bellingham, WA. 98225
    • Contact: info@battdepot.com
    • Phone: 1-866-998-8222
    • Customer Support: 1-866-998-8222
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat/Sun
    • Fax: 1-888-738-7953

All 5,584 Customer Reviews

"I needed a new battery for a mini laptop and called HP. They told me which one to order and assured me it would work. I thought I would save money by ordering from BattDepot instead of HP, but that was a mistake. The battery turned out to be the wrong one, even though I wrote on the order form which laptop I needed it for. I thought the people at BattDepot would know which battery I needed, but apparently they don't read the comments section of their order forms. Both BattDepot and HP failed to help me get me the right battery. Returning the battery to BattDepot proved to be a big, very costly hassle. I had to play phone tag to finally get a live rep on the phone to talk to, and then they emailed me a form I had to fill out. I ended up having to pay the initial and the return shipping, and then they deducted a 15% restocking fee before refunding 85% of the battery cost. My advice is to take your battery in to a real shop where you can match it to your laptop, or order from the manufacturer so you are more likely to get a product warranty. "

"The battery I bought at Battdepot failed after 4 month, I paid $13 for shipping back to Battdepot,and the new one failed after 2 month, don't make business with "BADdepot"

My answer about battdepot reply below :

It's not true at all, the power source detector was working fine with both battery until it's fail with the second one after 2 months. I want a refund and I don't paid anymore for shipping back your scrap.

modified review This review was modified by luclac on March 07 2013 09:58:05 AM

"ordered item arrived with no difficulty"

"Excellent service, less than 24 hr. delivery B.C. to Alberta.!!!"

"I've ordered from BattDepot in the past, replacement battery for a Dell Vostro 1310 and a Gateway consumer-grade laptop.

The present order arrived fast, they shipped it on the 12th from Richmond, BC and it arrived in London, ON on the 13th when I came home from work. Battery works as stated, extended life, allowed it to charge, no issues with fit and the plastic texture and colour is identical to OEM.

The previous order arrived very quickly as well, next business day right before Christmas (unbelievable), and I didn't pay for anything other than the $14 shipping package. The battery for the Dell Vostro 1310 lasted two years of heavy use, as long as the OEM battery from Dell. The Gateway battery was not the correct battery, but I should have checked the voltage ahead of time, shipped it back, and they shipped the appropriate replacement. I'm not sure how the Gateway replacement battery is doing, it is in the possession of my ex wife...

I recommend BattDepot to our higher-ed customers who wish to obtain the best value over ordering a genuine manufacturer's battery. The quality has been comparable, and even if it isn't, for a 1/3 of the price, it's a no-brainer.

"I purchased a battery from Battdepot and I am not impressed. I purchased the battery on line and was told it would be delivered in 3-7 business days. It arrived after two weeks. First issue. When we placed the battery in the computer it would not charge. They said it was the computer but the old battery would charge and just not hold the charge. I returned the battery and it took over three weeks to get a refund. Forget about them ansewering a phone call or returning a phone call. Only when I threatened to call my credit card company did I get any action. There batteries are CRAP! and you only get a refund for the product. No refund for the original shipping or the return. I ended up ordering a battery through Amazon for no shipping and a lower battery price. The battery from Amazon works like a charm. STAY AWAY FROM BATTDEPOT unless you want to waste time and money on shipping!"

"The website led me to a battery for an HP DV3 Series battery, which I placed an order for. The battery was sent promptly and was the one I ordered but it did not fit. Battdepot customer service claim I should have included a suffix to the model number. The label on the Rating label on the bottom of the notebook states Model: HP Pavilion DV3. Battdepot's description for the battery states for HP DV3 Series. How is a consumer supposed to know to add the suffix which can only be found in the service tag section of the label on the computer? I believed it reasonable for them to waive the restocking fee and I would cover all shipping costs to get it exchanged, but they did not and continued to frustrate me with 'canned' customer service responses. I would not purchase from them again due to poor customer service."

"I bought a Sony Laptop Battery from Battdepot on 11.14,2012 for $ 55.99 which was delivered on 11.26.2012 and it did not work.
I sent the Battery back by USPS on 11.27.2012 with the USPS Customs Declaration "LC671281115US". It costed me $6.74 to ship it back to their Shipping Dept. RITC in Richmond, BC, Canada. I have not been refunded my payment yet. I called Battdepot about 7 times thereafter and today on 2.8.2013 3 times and left messages but nobody picks up the telephone. I just want my money refunded to my Credit Card. Just terrible!!!

"Thanks you for the promt service. I didn't realize that you would send via Canada Post and had the package delivered to our regular currier drop off point which is 25 miles away and I do wonder why I didn't realize that you were sending via Canada Post - maybe my fault...not sure."

"the battery had weird smell which i think is from manufacturing.. but the originals dont have that smell.
nonetheless, fast service and good product. Thanks

"The battery only lasts about an hour and 15 minutes. I need to get a refund for it."

"I've ordered 2 laptop battery and an AC adaptor. Shipping took less time than expected. Packaging was excellent, every parts were well protected. The BattDepot Web site is really user friendly to use.

Thanks for the experienceatt Battery Depot.

Claude.

"Very quick, I got it the next day. Battery works good. I would definitely recommend them"

"Fast delivery, product as described, well packaged. I'm satisfied and would recommend them to others. Only negative for me was the shipping (Canada) a bit expensive, but I knew the cost when I ordered."

"Great prices, speedy delivery, excellent quality product"