• Address: 1313 E. Maple St., Ste 508 Bellingham, WA. 98225
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat/Sun
    • Fax: 1-888-738-7953

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Good grief, do not make any purchases from BattDepot...buy from ANYONE else...even if more money. They, the "one guy" that runs the show, is inexperienced, not at all proficient, and pretty much dumber than a box of rocks. He asked for pictures! He couldn't understand that the two parts he sent me, which were exactly the right part # I asked for, didn't fit together. Yes, sir, it plugs into the wall fine and yes, sir, it plugs into the computer fine, but the two parts themselves...do not connnect...wrong connection. Yes, you sent it to me, the exact item number matches your invoice. DUH!

Does he thing all the rest of us our out to make $18 off of him?! Really? What a ding dong. Please, please heed all of our advice and pay a dollar or two extra and buy ANYWHERE BUT BATTDEPOT!! Seriously, I'd send ya my own dollar if I could...it'd be totally worth it!!!! He also admits in email they (he) sent ineffective product, but still won't refund me for shipping it back to him so he could correct HIS mistake. Nice! Begging all of you...buy elsewhere!!!!

"Placed an order, still waiting for an email confirmation, even tried to send copy of order to my email, it didn't work, registered on the site, still no email and can't talk to a live person on the phone, come on guys,I need my email confirmation.

Received an email shortly after posting first comment, received my battery on time, fit perfect in my laptop and it was ready to go, no problem with my operating system, no complaints, would buy from them again.

modified review This review was modified by balg on March 21 2013 11:12:23 AM

"Extremely happy with my purchase. I ordered it on the 5th of March and received it the next day and I live in a small town. It was packaged properly, no chance of getting damaged. I will definitely buy from this store again."

"Excellent. Top notch service. Have done busines in the past and will again in the future."

"BattDepot is not a company you want to do business with, and if you do pray it goes exactly as planned. Otherwise you will get no cooperation from their customer service and they will do everything to short pay your refund.

In my case, I ordered an ASUS laptop battery which I paid for and also paid for overnight shipping. The order was placed well ahead of there cut off time for same day shipping, so receiving the purchased Friday should not have been a problem. What happened is that I received the battery Saturday.

When I called to get my refund on the overnight shipping I was told that because it was help up in customs they would only refund the difference between overnight vs ground. I spend 15 years in transportation and dealt with UPS, DHL, & FedEx on a regular basis and anytime they did not deliver on time, they all issued a full refund on the shipping charges.

As well, there is nothing signed or documented in the order process with BattDepot stating this policy. This is fraud plain and simple so buyer beware. If your going to do business with this company, pray you have a flawless purchase, and if you have issues pray your issue is not any more serious than mine; because you may be hard pressed to get any cooperation or compensation out of them what so ever.

"I needed a new battery for a mini laptop and called HP. They told me which one to order and assured me it would work. I thought I would save money by ordering from BattDepot instead of HP, but that was a mistake. The battery turned out to be the wrong one, even though I wrote on the order form which laptop I needed it for. I thought the people at BattDepot would know which battery I needed, but apparently they don't read the comments section of their order forms. Both BattDepot and HP failed to help me get me the right battery. Returning the battery to BattDepot proved to be a big, very costly hassle. I had to play phone tag to finally get a live rep on the phone to talk to, and then they emailed me a form I had to fill out. I ended up having to pay the initial and the return shipping, and then they deducted a 15% restocking fee before refunding 85% of the battery cost. My advice is to take your battery in to a real shop where you can match it to your laptop, or order from the manufacturer so you are more likely to get a product warranty. "

"The battery I bought at Battdepot failed after 4 month, I paid $13 for shipping back to Battdepot,and the new one failed after 2 month, don't make business with "BADdepot"

My answer about battdepot reply below :

It's not true at all, the power source detector was working fine with both battery until it's fail with the second one after 2 months. I want a refund and I don't paid anymore for shipping back your scrap.

modified review This review was modified by luclac on March 07 2013 09:58:05 AM

"ordered item arrived with no difficulty"

"Excellent service, less than 24 hr. delivery B.C. to Alberta.!!!"

"I've ordered from BattDepot in the past, replacement battery for a Dell Vostro 1310 and a Gateway consumer-grade laptop.

The present order arrived fast, they shipped it on the 12th from Richmond, BC and it arrived in London, ON on the 13th when I came home from work. Battery works as stated, extended life, allowed it to charge, no issues with fit and the plastic texture and colour is identical to OEM.

The previous order arrived very quickly as well, next business day right before Christmas (unbelievable), and I didn't pay for anything other than the $14 shipping package. The battery for the Dell Vostro 1310 lasted two years of heavy use, as long as the OEM battery from Dell. The Gateway battery was not the correct battery, but I should have checked the voltage ahead of time, shipped it back, and they shipped the appropriate replacement. I'm not sure how the Gateway replacement battery is doing, it is in the possession of my ex wife...

I recommend BattDepot to our higher-ed customers who wish to obtain the best value over ordering a genuine manufacturer's battery. The quality has been comparable, and even if it isn't, for a 1/3 of the price, it's a no-brainer.

"I purchased a battery from Battdepot and I am not impressed. I purchased the battery on line and was told it would be delivered in 3-7 business days. It arrived after two weeks. First issue. When we placed the battery in the computer it would not charge. They said it was the computer but the old battery would charge and just not hold the charge. I returned the battery and it took over three weeks to get a refund. Forget about them ansewering a phone call or returning a phone call. Only when I threatened to call my credit card company did I get any action. There batteries are CRAP! and you only get a refund for the product. No refund for the original shipping or the return. I ended up ordering a battery through Amazon for no shipping and a lower battery price. The battery from Amazon works like a charm. STAY AWAY FROM BATTDEPOT unless you want to waste time and money on shipping!"

"The website led me to a battery for an HP DV3 Series battery, which I placed an order for. The battery was sent promptly and was the one I ordered but it did not fit. Battdepot customer service claim I should have included a suffix to the model number. The label on the Rating label on the bottom of the notebook states Model: HP Pavilion DV3. Battdepot's description for the battery states for HP DV3 Series. How is a consumer supposed to know to add the suffix which can only be found in the service tag section of the label on the computer? I believed it reasonable for them to waive the restocking fee and I would cover all shipping costs to get it exchanged, but they did not and continued to frustrate me with 'canned' customer service responses. I would not purchase from them again due to poor customer service."

"I bought a Sony Laptop Battery from Battdepot on 11.14,2012 for $ 55.99 which was delivered on 11.26.2012 and it did not work.
I sent the Battery back by USPS on 11.27.2012 with the USPS Customs Declaration "LC671281115US". It costed me $6.74 to ship it back to their Shipping Dept. RITC in Richmond, BC, Canada. I have not been refunded my payment yet. I called Battdepot about 7 times thereafter and today on 2.8.2013 3 times and left messages but nobody picks up the telephone. I just want my money refunded to my Credit Card. Just terrible!!!

"Thanks you for the promt service. I didn't realize that you would send via Canada Post and had the package delivered to our regular currier drop off point which is 25 miles away and I do wonder why I didn't realize that you were sending via Canada Post - maybe my fault...not sure."

"the battery had weird smell which i think is from manufacturing.. but the originals dont have that smell.
nonetheless, fast service and good product. Thanks

BattDepot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BattDepot is not a merchant member
BattDepot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!