• BatteryJunction BatteryJunction.com Elite Status

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

What is this?

"Item ordered was out of stock even though website didn't state this small inconvenience"

"The order arrived as scheduled. The sellers website was easy to navigate."

"Plenty of information about the products and when I made my decisions on the products I wanted there was a slight delay due to inventory on one item. They informed me of the delay and when it was due to arrive, turns out the item arrived earlier than expected and again they informed me of the process and stage my order was. also received a tracking number from them so I could see the delivery process as well. "

"Received product quickly and in excellent condition! It was a gift to a musician friend so I don't have any feedback as to the quality or functionality of the product."

"Fast delivery. Items came as described."

"Battery junction is a great company to do business with. Great selection, good prices and fast shipping."

"I ordered this item on the 13h of May, it was sent with Super Saver (whatever that means) The notice I got when tracking it today was that it was delayed, I have all the pieces from other vendors except this one, so it looks like I will not make the event this weekend because it has not been delivered as of 21 May 2015. I hope it arrives tomorrow but it will still be too late for the event."

"I couldn't imagine that the eight 3-V cells could be that inexpensive. That was very impressive. I'll be ordering another type of battery soon, which will likely be this weekend. I will be happy to tell others about this newly found source."

"This store bends over backwards to make its customers happy."

"Excellent and fast service"

"Great prices on batteries, easy to order, and delivered earlier than expected. I ordered online. The webpage was user friendly.

"Battery Junction wants me to give them a satisfaction rating. Well, they did a great job taking my money, but I still haven't received my merchandise. So I guess that is the best I can do."

"Very prompt shipping and well packaged. "

"I received notice on 5/15/2015 that the item ordered was out of stock but could be replaced with a similar item that was a better value. I emailed Battery Junction and accepted the replacement item. Since I emailed them late on 5/15/15 the order shipped Monday 5/18/15. I received the item on 5/20/15. This is fantastic service! I have ordered numerous times from Battery Junction and have always received excellent service. I will continue to order from Battery Junction for my lighting products."

"i found what I needed they sent it out quickly and i received updates as to were it was along the way-couldn't be happier."

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.