Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-07-12

Where are my CR2's?

"When I place my recent order I was informed the CR2 batteries I wanted were not available. Before I could give my OK to replace the batteries with another brand, you shipped my order. I had immediately named the brand replacements you could send but as of yet I do not have the CR2. What bugs me, is that I needed the CR2 and not the other batteries were just to have on hand.

All Charged Up!

"Site was extremely easy to use, located the batteries I needed, pressed a few buttons and my order was complete. Had I'd known it was so easy, I would have ordered sooner."

Small but powerful flashlight

"It arrived on time and in excellent condition. It works well."

2016-07-11

" I have used battery junction many times and always great service. And great products. "

2016-07-10

ALWAYS a Satisfied Customer

"Prices are way below retail. Site is easy to navigate. Shipping is reasonable and always arrives before quoted date."

2016-07-10

Out of stock

"The batteries in my small order were out of stock and it seemed to me that the month or so it would take to get them in was an inordinate amount of time. But it is what it is...."

Wow~

"Fast Delivery! Would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for reasonable priced batteries. Will let you know how they work when I use them for the first time!"

First time buying

"Get service and guick delivery will buy again."

easy order

"The website was easy to use, ordering is easy and the batteries I ordered arrived quickly.
I ordered a 12 pack of tenergy AAA to replaced the ones in my cordless phones. No comment on the batteries as I am still on the first charge. However the new batteries have been in use 3 days and still show a full charge on all of the phones.

2016-07-08

"The Klarus XTQ1 is actually a very nice flashlight. Since it was deeply discounted I wasn't sure what to expect but I was very pleased. The shipment arrived quickly and Battery Junction performed their part very well. I am a return customer already and will continue to use Battery Junction. "

2016-07-07

Good prices and quality products

"Got everything I ordered in a timely manner."

fast service

"good price, fast delivery very satisfied

Good first experience

"We placed our first order recently and were very satisfied with both the quality of the product and speed of service. Would order from them again."

2016-07-06

Excellent Merchant!

"This was my first purchase from BatteryJunction.com, and I could not be happier! I was looking for a specific product, and there were only two merchants that had the product in stock. I was unfamiliar with both merchants, but after reading reviews I elected to purchase from BatteryJunction.com. The product was shipped promptly and arrived during the estimated delivery date. I am very happy with my product and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you!"

2016-07-04

Alaska and Lithium Battery Problems

"The website seemed to indicate I would get a great price for buying in bulk, and free shipping, but not only did the free shipping disappear, but lithium batteries couldn't be shipped to AK by whatever company BatteryJunction uses. Big disappointment in not learning the issues from the website."

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.