Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10

What is this?

First Timer

"My first time using battery Junction and my first time owning one of these neat flashlights. After several months searching the right one for the money and most likes, I ordered four including battery chargers and plan to give as birthday presents. Delivery was smooth with no complications"

MY RE VOLTING EXPERIENCE WITH BATTERYJUNCTION.COM

"I HAVE ALWAYS EXPERIENCED PROMPT FRIENDLY SERVICE WITH BATTERY JUNCTION.COM. I WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER ORDERING BATTERIES FROM ANY WHERE ELSE."

This review was modified by COLUMBIA177axr on February 04 2016 09:34:27 AM

Still no glasses

"Glasses I ordered were "out of stock". No problem, that happens. They very prompt to let me know but since that I've heard nothing else about my order. It's been two weeks. I expected more.
I'm sure Battery Junction is a great organization but unfortunately that was not reflected in this particular transaction. A little more communication with the customer goes a long way. I know, it's my business too.

This review was modified by ecjames00 on February 04 2016 06:49:00 AM

2016-02-01

"I was very satisfied with the service and the quality of the battery. The shipping of the product was very fast.
Thanks
GMG

Good Services

"Approachable over the phone which is very nice! Would have liked that a treatise on 18650 battery types be provided such that I know I need to buy button top 18650 batteries for their flashlights versus using the many flat top 18650s I already own. I wrote to them that this information is lacking and if I had known I would have ordered batteries from them with my flashlight order as shipping would have been included."

Light up your life

"The flash light i ordered proved to be exactly what it was promoted to be and just what I need for my everyday use. Great product and great service."

2016-01-31

Order never received!!!! So sloppy procedure to fix the shipping problem!!!

"I order a Flashlight, I choose the free shipping (First specified DHL, and later is a Postal Service!!!) I track the order and say that supposedly they delivered it already but I never receive anything, When I call the Customer Service, they told me that because is reported delivered I have to go to my Postal Office to find out whats going on, can you believe that? I am a business owner, I have no time even to eat!!! come on!!!
But I need my flashlight and I go to my Local Postal Office and because in the system shows delivered, they cant do anything further, That I need to open a Claim.... I call the customer service again the same day with the situation and now they said that I have to wait 15 bussiness days because they will open a claim with the Postal Office, so now I am stuck cause they have this sloppy process. I order several products from another companies and when something like this happens, they will solve the problem immediately and they deal with the shipping company later.

It pass already a week and I hope they will refund my money or send me my Order again as soon as possible or I have to spend my time dealing with my credit card company.... Poor Shipping Procedure and Bad Customer Service in my point of View!!!

"over all everthing was Awesome

2016-01-31

"Went to several stores looking for a battery for my dogs transponder for the invisible fence. Battery's junction had it in stock and got it to me in short order"

noahgladstone's Avatar

Another great flashlight

"Best place for flashlights and batteries "

where's my order?

"placed the order 11 days ago and still waiting for delivery!!!"

Well Done!

"Good website, wide variety of products, low prices, prompt order fulfillment, reasonable shipping charges - what's not to like?"

excellent

"Great way to buy batteries, and excellent price."

2016-01-29

"Will not hesitate to do business in the future or to recommend Battery Junction to friends.Thanks for providing products at an excellent value."

2016-01-28

Got the goods

"Love this place great price and fast shippig"

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.