Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

2016-06-10

My experience with batteryjunction.com

"Good variety of supplies. I placed a order on 06/06/2016 and received a email confirming my order. Last time I received shipping updates from the usps. I hadn't received any this time so I contacted them online and she said they had a hiccup in some of their orders and apparently mine was one of them. Nice to know. I asked for expedited shipping and apparently you can't air ship lithium batteries bummer. I informed them that I was going to look for a new battery supplier because they are over priced. She offered to waive my shipping fee and I did inquire if they match competitor prices which she said they will but not for Amazon or Ebay. I bought a battery charger last week from a online vape supply company that was $10 cheaper than batterydiscount.com"

This review was modified by Sprays911 on June 10 2016 11:54:30 AM

Another great transaction!

"Quality products at good prices shipped fast, what's not to like? "

Always satisfied...Repeat Customer

"Battery Junction always comes through with a good price and quick shipping. I'll be back. "

darrell.little's Avatar

2016-06-09

Battery Junction is Awesome!

"Great prices, huge selection of some hard to find batteries. Fast shipping. Completely satisfied with my order. Thanks Battery Junction!"

2016-06-09

My alarm counts on them!!

"I bought a brand I never heard of but other reviews told me the batteries were go. They were delivered last week but it may not be a year until I use them. I've always been satisfied by every purchase made here and I've no reason to believe these will let me down. "

2016-06-08

"The prices are competitive to others. I like their site for the different varieties items to choose from. Customer service has been great. I like how they inform you of delayed items, where other sites do not. "

2016-06-08

fantastic company

"using the battery junction online ordering was easy to get around for all the equipment I was wanting at this time. Amazingly they had all of them in warehouse. olight m1x striker, two olight 18650 batteries, nitecore D4 charger and the car adapther for charger. The delivery was for me very quick received order in five work days. I will always check them when I need more batteries, since i am going to convert all my batteries to rechargable ones. "

2016-06-07

"ORDER PLACED 05/28/2016. today's DATE 06/07/2016.
CHARGE IS ALREADY ON MY CREDIT CARD BUT I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED THE BATTERY!!!!!

Rep reply posted Jun-08-2016

A rep from BatteryJunction.com, shorepowerinc, has responded

“"Thank you for your business. Your order has been charged and shipped out on 6/1/2016. Please allow 7 business days for delivery to CA from CT. "”

2016-06-07

still have back orders when you order

"never get full orders always waiting for one or two items
never give you info when back orders will be shipped

ALL CHARGED UP

"This is the third time I have ordered from BatteryJunction.com and I have been extremely pleased with each order. Great prices and super fast shipping. Thank You Battery Junction."

batteries have not arrived

"Order Date: 28-May-2016
Order #: 916353
Reference #: 906798

Dear michele,
As indicated on the Battery Junction website, when your order was placed, one or more of your items had delayed availability. Your account has not been charged at this time.
Below are item descriptions with current stock status. All items with an Quantity Pending 0 status have been held for your order. The order will be shipped when the last delayed item is cleared. We will charge your account once the order is ready to ship.
Item SKU:DURACELL-D377BPK
Product: Duracell D377 1.55V Silver Oxide Watch/Electronic Button Cell Battery - 1pk (D377BPK)
Ordered: 2
Quantity Delayed: 2
Expected Date: 10-Jun-2016

2016-06-07

Product still not received.

"Apparently this item which I thought would have been a very common item is not stocked. Still waiting..."

2016-06-06

charged up!

"A little confusion on my email address, batteries finally arrived as ordered after we straightened that out."

2016-06-05

batteries batteries batteries

"Great deal on tenergy centura batteries, quick free shipping from CT->NYC via DHL then USPS. 3 business days in total. Theyre batteries, they work. "

2016-06-05

Still Waiting

"Order has not arrived yet."

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.