Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-08-19

Fast delivery and very dependable

"I have used them before for some hard to find batteries. They have always shipped promptly with appropriate reduced waste packaging. I know when I order I will get what I ordered rapidly"

2016-08-19

confused about terminolgy

"When I ordered a flashlight online I needed to order batteries as well. It stated Battery Blister pack for this flashlight. when it came there was only one battery. It takes four. Had to re-order more. Please list on your online what is in a pack, ie: 1, 2, 3, 4, Would have been helpful in my ordering process."

2016-08-18

"Great fast service! Quick shipping, great price,good value"

2016-08-18

"Cheap, fast and very convenient!!"

2016-08-17

Just what I was looking for!

"These batteries were just what I was looking for! Got them here at a great price and shipped promptly."

2016-08-16

Got Juiced

"Batteries arrived fast.
Flashlights are juiced up and ready to go.

2016-08-16

SPEEDY ITEM

"WAITING FOR AN ITEM ORDERED SEVERAL WEEKS AGO AND STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT. THE ITEM I ORDERED FROM YOU WAS FASTER THAN WHAT I EXPECTED AND TOOK ME BY SURPRISE. THANK YOU!"

2016-08-15

Waiting

"Never receive the order, STILL WAITING."

2016-08-14

Filled and thrilled!

"Thank you BJ! Not only did I get a really competitive price but FAST delivery as well!"

2016-08-13

Charged me up !!!!

"This was my first purchase with Battery Junction. The web site was easy to use and the ordering process was simple. Order arrived exactly on time as promised. Good job guys."

2016-08-13

Jetbeam

"Battery junctions marketing dept never gives up. Sooner or later they put a deal in front of me that is too good to pass up. The jetbeam DDC 10 was just such a deal. Could not pass on the value and its a great light for what i paid. The titanium innovations batteries are an excellent value and i buy some with every order i place."

as expected

"the right stuff, on time, as advertised, good price."

2016-08-12

Can't ship to Canada, unless it's express mail.

"I've bought my previous flashlight, batteries and charger from Battery Junction with shipping to Canada. My main issue with this transaction is that the reg shipping cannot ship to Canada. You have to $31 for courier service due to federal regulation for lithium shipping. No explanation as to why you can ship via courier and not regular service. It took several days to process the transaction and no apology for my unconvienence. "

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2016

A rep from BatteryJunction.com, shorepowerinc, has responded

“We apologize for any inconvenience or mis-understanding we may have caused for you. Due to Federal Regulations on lithium products, we were not able to ship your order via USPS. The alternative shipping method to transport lithium products to Canada is UPS standard. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 860-767-8888 or Batteryjunction.com for further clarification if needed.

Kindest Regards,
Your Friends at Battery Junction”

2016-08-12

Where have you been all of my life

"What prices and service. You guys are the best my batteries were just as adevrtized and now my remotes all work,no switching batteries from one room to another.
The watch batteries were the same type as used by the Weinger watch maker.
IT is all Good .
Thanks no more $5.00 watch batteries for me.

Reasonable prices

"These bulk batteries are reasonably priced and I even got free shipping"

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.