Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2016-04-21

you light up my life! :-)

"prompt service and great stuff"

Happy with order...except.

"The order was fine, price was right, and merchandise as presented. The only problem was that the shipping was slow. Over ten days to get a small package. Nonetheless,, I'll order from them again."

In Stock

"Had what I needed and a good price."

Great Service and Great Prices

"I have ordered before. I get the batteries I need for my alarm system at a great price and good service."

Above & Beyond

"I've bought from BATTERY JUNCTION several times in the past(15+) with only one problem that was dealt with promptly and courteously and the staff there even helped me on another item I had that had long been out of warranty, that's what I call service!"

Excellent Company!

"This was an easy and flawless transaction. BatteryJunction.com handled everything perfectly. My order was promptly shipped to me. I highly recommend BatteryJunction.com!"

Quick like a bunny!

"I had ordered Energizer watch batteries. They arrived very promptly and was exactly what I needed. I would definitely order from them again, and will keep them in mind when I need any battery operated items like flashlights. "

2016-04-19

we get a charge from the new batteries

"Battery Junction came through with flying colors and we got our cameras going again. Thanks Battery Junction!!

sent wrong item

"really dissapointed with battery junction .com i asked them if they had a green Rayovac glow in the dark torch they said they had so i ordered one on the 4th,april i live in the uk this torch was for a birthday present , the shipping fee was $15. to the uk more than the price of the torch , it arrived on the 18th, april they sent a BLUE ONE which i did not order not only that i have sent them 2 Emails which they have ignored and failed to answer, "

Need Products in a hurry do not worry ... Go with Battery Junction.com

"I like Battery Junctions quick delivery along with their fair prices. I would not consider using anyone else. I have always been very pleased with their products."

Another perfect transaction

"Great selection, great prices, and fast shipping. Love Battery Junction!"

Glass half full?

"I needed 6 batteries to build a needed 7.2V battery pack for my 2 meter radio. 3 cells arrived a few weeks after my order. The other cells did not arrive until nearly a month later. Why not ship the order when complete/"

2016-04-18

Great price on batteries!!!

"If you go through a lot of batteries like we do, you know how expensive they can be. We love the low price we get through battery junction. The batteries work great and we save a bundle. Thanks again Battery Junction!"

2016-04-17

Happy cameres

"I finally got the proper batteries for my Canon. They are hard to find and I appreciate that they were sent quickly. I know I can find the proper ones when I use your company. thanx"

2016-04-17

" Unusual Find"

"I was very pleased to have stumbled into this amazing 45 lumen keychain light that had a "Rechargeable Feature" built into it !!!! How so practacal this is !!!! The price was very very good. It works great and made my day !!! "

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.