Stores > BatteryJunction.com

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2016-09-15

Just what I needed. This was much easier than searching in a store for the correct battery.

"Where I live it's so difficult to find batteries, so I thought I'd give online a try. I'm so happy i did."

Oklahoma guys

"This company did a great job getting my order to me. Great prices, Large inventory."

2016-09-14

Great lamp with well thought out features!

"Very happy with the prompt time for international delivery from the US to Perth in Western Australia. It is the same time if not faster than ordering goods within Australia.
We use this lamp for our climbing adventures and having the red light to preserve our night vision for our hike out of our climbing area is a great bonus. The removable lamp cover for directional lighting is also a great idea and very useful.
My wife who spends a lot of time on her phone has found the USB charger very handy for topping up her charge.
Very happy with this purchase!

2016-09-14

On time delivery and quality product

"I received my order with the time advertised, prices were reasonable and products were authentic. I would recommend BatteryJunction.com !"

Good review

"Everything is good.. Battery Junction delivered!
Thanks

Product received!

"I got what I ordered, and these work as described"

2016-09-13

Everything was great but....

"Its ok that one of my battery packs was the wrong #. They made it right and are sending the other package as we speak."

2016-09-13

Experience was fine, as long as you are not in a hurry.

"Overall, this experience was fine...uncommon item available, in stock, very easy. Ordered on Friday, Sept 2, with apparently no action taken over holiday weekend, until probably Tuesday, Sept. 6. Very surprised that it took 10 days to arrive. Beyond that, I'd order again, as long as I knew I didn't need item in a hurry."

Great Price - Fast Shipping

"Needed CR123 batteries for security cameras. 40 Energizer batteries for same price as 6 at the local drugstore. Free shipping arrived in less than a week. Will definitely buy from Battery Junction again."

2016-09-12

Best Batteries in the Business!

"Great folks; easy to work with. "

2016-09-12

Discount on Discount What the...!

"Klarus G20 on sale then additional 10% off on Labor Day then free shipping, arrives 4 Days later not to mention the value of the Klarus package that includes the battery Holy Cow!
Bottom line I got a 3000 lumen light ready to rock 'n' roll for 88 bucks, very pleased.

Still waiting

"Ordered on September 2 and still waiting for order on September 12!!!"

A bit of a wait

"I ordered a replacement battery on Sept 2 and shipping indicated it was 4-7 business days. I am still waiting to get the battery as I write this and in checking the tracking document I have 2 more days to wait.

I am hopeful that I will receive what I ordered when it comes in.

On the positive side the battery was a better price than anything else I could find.

Saved my calipers!

"The batteries were exactly what I needed!"

Always great

"I have bought from here 3 times now and have had great service. The prices are good and the shipping is fast. The website is easy to use. Only place I can find my battery for flashlight is on line and I will continue to buy them from here."

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.