BatteryJunction.com Reviews - page 2 - batteryjunction.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.47/10 7,015 reviews

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (7,043)

"I have ordered from this company before and have been pleased with my order.
I will continue to order batteries in the future.

"Fast - great price - well packed - free shipping - what's not to like?"

"Always satisfied with purchases."

"Was notified by e-mail of filling and shipping of order within hours. Speedy and excellent customer service."

"Product search, order & delivery was painless. "

"Received my items fast and they all seem to work."

"Battery Junction has "again" provided the product(s) as advertised, in a prompt delivery fashion, and packaged nicely to avoid damage (especially when being shipped via USPS which is otherwise rough in handling).

The product in this order was the TerraLUX TT-4 Tactical Flashlight. A very well made quality product, excellent method of choosing Mode Of Operation, very bright in its high mode setting. One slight disappointment - the light is not a tightly focused (spot) beam for extended distance, this flashlight produces a wide flood type beam used primarily for close distances.

"Items delivered quickly. One item was backordered and it was clearly marked. When I contacted them about the backorder item, they replied to my email very promptly. Would highly recommend to others."

"Great products, complete orders, and delivered on time...finally a company worth buying from. Thanks ! "

"Electrical plug adaptors were as advertised and delivered when promised. Price was competitive."

"I never hesitate to order from Battery Junction. They always come through and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Keep up the great work."

"very nice, fast shipping, will use again....Thanks"

"Pretty quick response time. TerraLUX TT-4 LED Tactical Flashlight works great. Great price as well."

"They have speedy delivery and quality products."

"I have purchased many times from Battery Junction and will return when I need more. Great Service and excellent products at competitive prices
BB in Monroe, WA