• BatteryJunction BatteryJunction.com Elite Status

• Address: 52 Donnelly Road
    • Contact: customerservice@batteryjunction.com
    • Phone: 860-767-8888
    • Customer Support: 860-767-8888
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5 EST Closed Weekends/Holidays.
    • Fax: 240-524-2571

Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10

What is this?

"Pricing was very good even with shipping. item arrived two days prior to expected delivery date!"

"Nice to find what I needed in stock and at a most reasonable price. Order fulfilled promptly."

"The order arrived before a week! My husband really likes his 18,000, 000 candle power spotlight!"

"Quick and accurate. The reason for 4 star is to allow some room to improve."

"Get the battery i wanted, and to finish up the requisite, mandatory 25 characters, I can assure you that the battery worked, or has done so to date."

"The site has a very wide variety of batteries and their prices are quite low. I have used them a number of times and have never had a problem.

Of course, the prices are a bargain if you meet their $50 dollar minimum for free shipping.

Another caveat. Some items will toss the whole order into paid shipping, negating the price advantage. I found this out when I checked out and found I had been billed for shipping.

I called and found that some items such as D size cells cancels the free shipping.

Be careful to choose item which are Labelled in Green and Say "FREE Shipping!
On Orders Over $50"

"Fulfilled my orders quickly. Availability is excellent."

"The order came/delivered really fast from the time that I had ordered it, just a few days. Super services as always has been in the past.....keep up the Fantastic Customer Service.

Aloha from Hawaii,
Eric

"Happy to find a source of batteries for my watches (difficult to find on shelf). Took longer to deliver than I thought, but acceptable.
Thanks

"Great value. Delivery as promised."

"I was looking for a flash light that was powerful enough to light up the beach at night when I go fishing. I didn't want to spend a ton of money so I asked for a recommendation . One of you sales reps recommend the OLight S80 Baton LED Flashlight. I really haven't had a chance to check it out but seems to be quite bright. Being a rechargeable flashlight I'm hoping the charge lasts awhile. Not that I'm going to consistently use it but hope it lasts the night. It is the 750 Lumans was thinking of exchanging for the M-22 but will give this a try. It looks well made never thought I'd be buying a flashlight that cost $78."

"I am a very happy customer.
Service as well as availability are great.

"easy to use....fast service. "

"The flashlight that I purchased matched the description on the website perfectly. I'm very satisfied with the service and the product."

"Good prices. Nice touch to have them give a free portable light. Online tracking was appreciated as well. "

Share BatteryJunction.com's store rating

BatteryJunction.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BatteryJunction.com is a merchant member
BatteryJunction.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.