• Rating 0.80/10 126 reviews

BathKitchenDecor is not a merchant member
    BathKitchenDecor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BathKitchenDecor contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.87/10 0.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.65/10 0.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.87/10 0.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10

"I ordered a pendant light from eurofase through this company! It wss $1,625 dlls. They said I would receive it in 3 weeks and I did!!! i totally loves it! I never read the reviews until ordered and thought I would never receive it after reading negative reviews but it was worth the wait!!! It is now in my dining room and looks beautiful. They don't answer the phone all the time but answered about 20 emails promptly!!! Other stores soldbit for $2000 dlls so it was worth it! It came in perfect condition and on time! Thank you very much!!! Don't listen to all those crappy reviews! And rememberbtheybhave to get their orders in before mailing to you! "

modified review This review was modified by Ilis on October 03 2013 10:53:23 PM

"Very poor service. They advertised a Robert Abbey lamp that never came. I then called Robert Abbey directly who told them they are NOT AUTHORIZED to sell their product. BAD COMPANY. NO INTEGRITY."

modified review This review was modified by JonesST1978 on October 01 2013 11:58:00 AM

"I have been waiting for almost a month for a replacement on a light that was cracked during shipping. Someone taped two boxes together and one of them was clearly placed upside down as the box indicated which side should be up. I will never purchase from this company again. I got lured in by free shipping and a lower compared price. However, I would have been better off to get a store that actually had customer service reps who take action and sound professional. My original order date was 8/11/2013. Once I finally received my light, I started the exchange process on 8/26/13 and as of 9/23/2013 I have no light. I have had to make multiple phone calls and emails. Had I not already paid I would have just gone somewhere else! I am still hoping for my replacement to arrive."

"I purchased a George Kovacs from BathKitchenDecor online because of free shipping and the lamp was approximately $30-40 cheaper from BKD. I received proper notification and the lamp was shipped direct for California. When received, only 1 of the 2 lamps worked. I contacted BKD and they asked for a picture of the none functioning light. I sent the photo and a replacement was orded. The order was back ordered but BKD never left me in the dark, all follow-up communications were answered timely and they answered the questions. Larry and Kenishia were great with customer service and I trust BKD that I will purchase from them in the future. It took a couple of months but this is a hard to find item and at a great prices, its not BKD issue that the manufacturer can't create enough supply. Thanks BKD! Ruduck"

"Great shopping experience. The customer service was outstanding. The best prices on the internet. I felt a personal relationship with their staff,they were so helpful. I would definitely shop with bath kitchen decor again. And I recommend this company to others."

"Ordered a Jeremiah Lighting 25226-MB 6 Light Highland Place Chandelier. Price was good, item came timely. The company did not provide any shipping notice or item tracking. The color of the item was lighter than the picture and I put in to return it. This process was fairly easy on their site. However, it took 18 days to get the return information, after much prodding. When I received the notice it was ship here within 7 days, with this number on the box. I understand that I may be liable for payment, but they made nothing easy.

Oct 11, 2013
You don't understand?How about this, Where is my REFUND!! It has been three weeks.

Oct 30, 2013
Completely disreputable company. After following the return policy to the letter I never received a refund. After multiple emails and phone calls I finally disputed the charge with the credit card company. They still haven't answered the dispute, but at least I was returned my money by the credit card company.

"HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE COMPANY!! A BUNCH OF DUNCES ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK. CAN'T SPEAK TO MANAGEMENT EVER NOR THE OWNER. I HAVE WAITED FOR A FAN PROMISED SEPT 10 AND TOLD TWICE IT HAD SHIPPED. FED EX SAYS THEY SHIPPED ONE OF THREE PACKAGES. THEY SAID THE OTHER TWO HAVEN;T EVEN BEEN SHIPPED. HIRED AN ELECTRICIAN BASED ON WHAT THEY SAY TWICE AND STILL NO FAN. RUN, DON'T WALK FROM THIS HORRIBLE MERCHANT. EVERYONE INCALL HAS TOLD ME HOW HORRIBLE THEY ARE AND HOW THEY GET THEIR BUSINESS SALESMAN NEVER RETURNS MY CALLS OR EMAILS. LARRY, STAY CLEAR OF HIM"

"Great transaction.Had to wait a while but the fine print on the website warned me before ordering. Amazing price and they delivered a perfect product with perfect communication. Will shop again."

"Before ordering my chandeliers, I read most of the reviews about this company being a bit slow on the orders. Since I wasn't on a time crunch, I couldn't pass up their amazing deals. They had the best prices for my product on the internet, even with a google shopping search. Their communication was great. They kept me up to date on when my products would be in. One chandelier came in right away, the smaller one was on back order for 1 month. They gave me the option to wait or cancel my order. Not a problem, I told them I was fine waiting.

After a month passed, they informed me it would be another month, but gave me the option to keep the order or cancel my order for a refund. Again, I wasn't in a hurry, so I kept my order with them. They kept in touch with me the entire time, until my small chandelier came in. Between Larry and Kenishia, they always kept me in the loop and never made false promises. They always told the truth and I would definitely buy from this company again.

My two chandeliers look beautiful and knowing that I got them for a steel, makes me smile every time I look at them.

"My WORST experience ever!!! If I'd known it would take over a month for my product I would have never ordered from them. I purchased bath sinks weeks ago and received an order confirmation via email and a receipt because of course they charged me right away. I have called 3 times and each time told that my product would ship "next Tuesday" or "next Wednesday". Did it? NO! And now they aren't answering the phones. I'm in the middle of remodeling my place & now the project is on hold because I don't have sinks. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau so hopefully something comes of that. I will NEVER order from Bath & Kitchen Decor again. And I will make sure that everyone I know and can contact knows about their business practices. Starting with this review site. Save yourself the time & headache. Order elsewhere! The discounted prices are not worth it. I wish I could give zero stars but the one star is required by this site."

Rating 6/103/5

"Even after reading the reviews here, I still tried to order a light fixture due to the very low price. After seeing the item was in stock on the website, I placed the order. I received notification that the item was backordered and given an "unconfirmed" date of September 14th. I then took the reviews here to heart and cancelled my order. I was concerned about receiving the refund in a timely manner but did indeed receive it via PayPal by the end of the business day on the date I cancelled the order. I appreciate the timeliness that the refund was handled. Interestingly enough, the light fixture I tried to order was still listed and continues to be listed as in stock on their website"

"Ditto on the fraudulent practices. Kovacs lamp much cheaper than others, order placed, card charged, and it took MONTHS to receive. Since the shade was broken, who know if and when I'll ever have a functioning lamp. MANY emails required to push this process along. Yes, ordered in April, it's nearly the end of August now. Anyone who had reported a good experience just plain got lucky or is a shill."

"Worst experience ever. I ordered 3 bathroom lamps back in June, 2013. It is August 12, 2013 now. I never received an order confirmation, but the the amount due was deducted right away. After I called to get a status I was told that I never provided an email address for the order and that was the reason why they could not send me an order confirmation. You cannot place an online order without providing an email address.

Had to call and email several times to get an update. I was always told the same response, "The lamps are on their way to our warehouse and will ship by the end of the week." It never happened.

Finally I cancelled the order.I was checking to see if I got a refund, nothing. I emailed, called, and was weeks after my cancellation I was told "Your refund will be posted by the end of the week." Seems to be the standard answer for everything. "By the end of the week". It is almost two weeks later and I still have not received a refund.

I sent an email stating that if I did not receive a refund immediately, I was going to pursue legal action. I did not even get a response to that. It is fraud to charge me for a product I never never received, and to hold my money hostage. In addition I am paying interest on my credit card.

I do not understand how this company is still in business or has not been sued yet. I would understand if I was told it would take a long time to receive the product, but to lie and keep my money is more than unethical business practice.

It's a shame because I was originally really attracted to their product assortment. Do not buy there....

"i have ordered many times through bath kitchen decor. While the product quality when it arrives is good, the accuracy of communication before and during the order processing itself is poor:
- items are listed as "availability: in stock" even though the manufacturer may be backordered by 2-4 weeks.
- no status is communicated to customer when order is in fact backordered.
- shipping labels are prepared before the goods are actually shipped (i.e. prepared while still waiting for the 2-4 week backorder) which gives a false sense that the items are actually being shipped soon.
- only when the customer contacts them, does the actual order status get revealed.

positives:
- they respond to customer email inquiries
- they will refund if they haven't yet shipped.

negatives:
- poor communication
- could have purchased elsewhere even at a slightly higher cost for better predictability.

"Like many others, I placed the order online, had to follow up on the status of the order several times, then had to return the order. Had to follow up several times to get a "RPG number" that they require in order to return items. Then I had to follow up several times to get my refund. Took several months for all of this. DON'T BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! There are too many other companies who are better to do business with out there! Put one star only because it won't allow you to put zero stars"