• Address: 185-12 Union

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.46/10 1.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10

"DREADFUL people - promised order within maximum of one month. Five weeks later, order still at least two weeks distant. Arrogant "customer service rep" - we are busy you will just wait. Asked to speak with manager three times but told "he's very busy" and never heard from him. Forced to cancel thru credit card. AVOID AT ALL COSTS- waste of time and possibly fraudulent"

"SCAM! Stay away at all costs! Ignore this warning at your own peril! Ignore the cheap price...you will spend a month or more trying to recover your money, which will be taken as soon as you place your order. The website will indicate that the item is in stock. It is not in stock. You will receive a confirmation of your purchase, but you will receive no shipping confirmation. You will yell and scream after a week or two and no shipment confirmation. They will then send you a FedEX tracking number, but it will show no activity and will remain dormant in the system. I believe these criminals are solely in business in order to have a large balance in their acount from people who placed orders but do not receive their merchandise. If you do this with enough unsuspecting customers, you will have lots of "play" money to fund your criminal enterprise. It is a Ponzi scheme, and you will need to have your credit company and/or Paypal recover your funds, but this takes time...all to the benefit of this scammer Larry Krayzman. Think about that name for a minute (Krayzman - Crazy-man). Don't be a victim. Heed my warning. I recommend sending e-mails to all of the suppliers listed on his websites, letting them know that their "distributor" is scamming people. Maybe they will cease doing business with him. Maybe they will sue him for breach of contract. He needs to be out of business.

Think about all the reviews on this site...consider that Larry or one of his agents responds to many of them, yet they do not change their business practice. Let that settle in for a minute. They would rather deal with complaint after complaint, chargeback after chargeback and simply not change their website to indicate that the item is not in stock and they may take up to 4-8 weeks to source your item. So, rather than being honest (which I truly believe they are incapable of because their business model would not work), they keep doing the same thing over and over. Would you run a legitimate business that way? Would you take any pride whatsoever in your work?

"Unfortunately I ordered without reading the reviews. Needless to say it would never happen again. I ordered 3 pendant lights which did not fit the place I was to use them in, and returned them within a couple of days. I places the order on 4/23/13. They received them back on 5/17 and it is now 10/31 and still have not received a refund. They said they will release the refund in June, after I wrote many emails and made plenty of calls. Now they tell me it shows I opened a claim with my credit card, which is false, and they've avoided me ever since. Said will call back, never did. I wrote emails with no response. I noticed the better business bureau has helped solve some customer issues and I hope they will help me with this. I cannot complain that I cant get a hold of them, since they do answer their phone, however, anything beyond that is impossible to solve. Please stay away and find another place... and DO read the reviews before ordering. These people have so many bad reviews, I don't know how they still have customers."

"The good thing about these guys is the price.
The bad parts are:
They take at least 2 if not 3 weeks to ship.
The customer service person on the phone is rude
If the product id damaged in shipping you get a lecture from the customer support person, then 2 weeks of nothing
then I was lied to that it would ship in 2 days.
The next week they finally shipped the fixture and glass back separately and I had to put it together myself.

"I wish I would have known that BathKitchenDecor was the same company as Designer Supply House. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE COMPANIES! I know they are the same because the charge on my credit card for DSH comes up as Bath Kitchen Decor LLC. They are complete scams -- search for owner Larry Krayzman on the internet and see what comes up -- and have no customer service to speak of. I purchased some items from Designer Supply House and it's been 2 weeks and still no shipment. I've written and tried calling and have received no response. Buyer Beware!"

modified review This review was modified by jnthnswft on October 10 2013 01:03:23 PM

"They do not have the product but collect your money. I am a new victim. This web-site is 200% Scam."

modified review This review was modified by bellachang53 on October 10 2013 12:08:22 PM

"I placed an order for some lighting fixtures and they were supposed to be in stock but never showed up and they repeatedly ignored calls and emails - OH AND THEY CHARGED MY CARD - Luckily used AMEX so i just called them and explained the situation and they refunded my account ASAP - Let those B$#@ fight the chargebacks -

So after this awful experience I started asking around about who these clonws are and was told by a friend who rep's lighting brands that almost EVERY LIGHTING & PLUMBING MANUFACTURER IS SUING THEM!! Yup you heard that right - Suing them - Seems like they do not have an account WITH ANY BRANDS THEY SELL and what they do is after an order is placed go around and try and source the product through people across the country never buying from one place more than once or twice as to not get caught by the brand where they are ordering from. So the reason why 99% of their customers complain about long lead times or no delivery is because after they take your order AND charge your card they than start trying to find places to buy the product from.

Guys anyone ordering from them has to have themselves examined!

They wont be able to fight the lawsuits and the CC companies will eventually ask them for large reserve's due to all the chargebacks (friend who owns an online company told me this is how it works) and they will end up GOING BANKRUPT

Folks when they do all those cards they charged will be a pain in the $%$@ to get your money back on

To save a few bucks and order from these clowns - Well you gotta wonder!!!! - You probably deserve this experience as did i not trusting these reviews.

modified review This review was modified by carol444 on October 11 2013 09:31:06 AM

"I ordered a pendant light from eurofase through this company! It wss $1,625 dlls. They said I would receive it in 3 weeks and I did!!! i totally loves it! I never read the reviews until ordered and thought I would never receive it after reading negative reviews but it was worth the wait!!! It is now in my dining room and looks beautiful. They don't answer the phone all the time but answered about 20 emails promptly!!! Other stores soldbit for $2000 dlls so it was worth it! It came in perfect condition and on time! Thank you very much!!! Don't listen to all those crappy reviews! And rememberbtheybhave to get their orders in before mailing to you! "

modified review This review was modified by Ilis on October 03 2013 10:53:23 PM

"Very poor service. They advertised a Robert Abbey lamp that never came. I then called Robert Abbey directly who told them they are NOT AUTHORIZED to sell their product. BAD COMPANY. NO INTEGRITY."

modified review This review was modified by JonesST1978 on October 01 2013 11:58:00 AM

"I have been waiting for almost a month for a replacement on a light that was cracked during shipping. Someone taped two boxes together and one of them was clearly placed upside down as the box indicated which side should be up. I will never purchase from this company again. I got lured in by free shipping and a lower compared price. However, I would have been better off to get a store that actually had customer service reps who take action and sound professional. My original order date was 8/11/2013. Once I finally received my light, I started the exchange process on 8/26/13 and as of 9/23/2013 I have no light. I have had to make multiple phone calls and emails. Had I not already paid I would have just gone somewhere else! I am still hoping for my replacement to arrive."

"I purchased a George Kovacs from BathKitchenDecor online because of free shipping and the lamp was approximately $30-40 cheaper from BKD. I received proper notification and the lamp was shipped direct for California. When received, only 1 of the 2 lamps worked. I contacted BKD and they asked for a picture of the none functioning light. I sent the photo and a replacement was orded. The order was back ordered but BKD never left me in the dark, all follow-up communications were answered timely and they answered the questions. Larry and Kenishia were great with customer service and I trust BKD that I will purchase from them in the future. It took a couple of months but this is a hard to find item and at a great prices, its not BKD issue that the manufacturer can't create enough supply. Thanks BKD! Ruduck"

"Great shopping experience. The customer service was outstanding. The best prices on the internet. I felt a personal relationship with their staff,they were so helpful. I would definitely shop with bath kitchen decor again. And I recommend this company to others."

"Ordered a Jeremiah Lighting 25226-MB 6 Light Highland Place Chandelier. Price was good, item came timely. The company did not provide any shipping notice or item tracking. The color of the item was lighter than the picture and I put in to return it. This process was fairly easy on their site. However, it took 18 days to get the return information, after much prodding. When I received the notice it was ship here within 7 days, with this number on the box. I understand that I may be liable for payment, but they made nothing easy.

Oct 11, 2013
You don't understand?How about this, Where is my REFUND!! It has been three weeks.

Oct 30, 2013
Completely disreputable company. After following the return policy to the letter I never received a refund. After multiple emails and phone calls I finally disputed the charge with the credit card company. They still haven't answered the dispute, but at least I was returned my money by the credit card company.

"HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE COMPANY!! A BUNCH OF DUNCES ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK. CAN'T SPEAK TO MANAGEMENT EVER NOR THE OWNER. I HAVE WAITED FOR A FAN PROMISED SEPT 10 AND TOLD TWICE IT HAD SHIPPED. FED EX SAYS THEY SHIPPED ONE OF THREE PACKAGES. THEY SAID THE OTHER TWO HAVEN;T EVEN BEEN SHIPPED. HIRED AN ELECTRICIAN BASED ON WHAT THEY SAY TWICE AND STILL NO FAN. RUN, DON'T WALK FROM THIS HORRIBLE MERCHANT. EVERYONE INCALL HAS TOLD ME HOW HORRIBLE THEY ARE AND HOW THEY GET THEIR BUSINESS SALESMAN NEVER RETURNS MY CALLS OR EMAILS. LARRY, STAY CLEAR OF HIM"

"Great transaction.Had to wait a while but the fine print on the website warned me before ordering. Amazing price and they delivered a perfect product with perfect communication. Will shop again."

BathKitchenDecor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BathKitchenDecor is not a merchant member
BathKitchenDecor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!