BargainCell.com / bluebargain.com Reviews - page 2 - bargaincell.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 613 reviews

BargainCell.com / bluebargain.com is not a merchant member
BargainCell.com / bluebargain.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I am very satisfied with the quick and prompt delivery of the items I ordered for my new galaxy III.
The items fit great and the quality and price are very good.
If I had purchased the items from my service provider I would easily have paid 3 times as much!!!

"Great prices, quick service and free shipping. Whats not to love! You guys are awesome"

"Wonderful to work with. Fast and 100% satisfied"

"Wonderful! The transaction was smooth, and I got what I was looking for at a good price. It works great! :D"

"Fast shipping. Product was as described"

"The item I ordered did not work with my device."

"Would have been helpful to have known when shipped so as to anticipate delivery. Account on line not much help. Came in good time, though."

"I got my item very quick and quality is as promised. I really recomend this honest company to anyone. You will be satisfied. Tx. Sincerely T.P.

"I never got a response to an email I sent requesting a UPS tracking number. When when I received the order it was short one screen protector. And now I find they are closed today. Too bad they are not responsive to my email. "

modified review This review was modified by wayno4 on January 12 2013 10:55:05 AM

"quality products; wide variety; any issues are taken care of immediately. Love you guys!"

"To me the acid test is how well a company handles returns/refunds. Bargaincell has made refunds relatively painless in my experience. "

Rating 4/102/5

"Price was competitive and website was easy to navigate and informative. Unfortunately I was not given a tracking number so I had no idea when or if it would ever show up. There's no excuse for this lack of service. I doubt I will ever deal with them again."

"Very quick/simple ordering process. Straightforward and easy."

"I have been very happy with all the things I have purchased from BargainCell. Prompt service. Great prices."

"I am very happy to place an order. it came what i want.
product delivery is on time.
i always by all product from this web.
i like the price.
so, i highly recommended to by this web side.