Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status

• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status<at&a
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

2016-07-24

B&H is always the first choice

"It is such an easy site to navigate and many products to choose from. Even have better deals then many other sites. B&H is always my first stop for any electronic product or part. The store is worth taking a trip to NYC just for the state of the art technology and experience. "

2016-07-24

"You have what I need, and your service and products fill the bill"

Great website!

"B&H always have great price, it has me coming back for more every time!"

2016-07-24

"very quick and easy, website is very appealing"

2016-07-24

Great shop with ok prices

"The sales are generally competitive, but everything else is usually a bit more expensive than other places.

My biggest complaint is that products from different years or generations aren't labeled very well.

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. We try at all times to offer the lowest and most competitive real prices in our industry. If you ever see a lower price from a legitimate reliable retailer, let us know. If we can match that price we will do so without hesitation. I'm not sure what you mean by "products from different years or generations." Feel free to contact me at henryp[at]bhphoto[dot]com with more details. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

great experience

"experience was great. Really great."

Easy Shopping

"I was able to easily find exactly what I was looking for and more!"

2016-07-24

awesome!! they will never let you down!

"have what i needed when all others failed!"

2016-07-24

"Excellent! I always love B&H, it my favorite store."

Next Day Delivery on a deal of an item

"I found a a scarlett 2i4 for 75% of the price and very fairly priced xlr cables to match. Ordering was very hassle free."

Industry Standard

"B&H Photo Video sets the industry standard bar with inventory, reliability and pricing. I have been shopping B&H for years. They have competitive pricing and a huge inventory."

Everything I needed - including Singapore shipping

"Great selection, good prices, easy to navigate site"

2016-07-24

Great bag, couldn't buy it!

"On the B&H app there was no "Add to Cart" button. Had to go to the website to get it done. Check-out was a breeze! This is exactly what I was planning to buy for my Fuji X-T10! Now for that 10" tablet to go in the back!"

2016-07-24

Best online photo store around

"Always a pleasure shopping! very easy browsing and ordering!"

Easy Peazy

"I really don't want to comment on anything about this order. I placed and it was easy to do. The website is forcing me to type something. If your customer doesn't want to comment, then please let us just leave a simple rating.... and get me off this screen! (I changed my star rating from 5 stars to 3 because of this)."

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. We requested you leave feedback here but doing so is entirely optional and voluntary. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.