Stores > B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• B&H Photo-Video

• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"They're always great! They have great prices and ship fast. Is that enough comment to submit this thing?"

"We ordered some products from them as a small but growing company and really needed them to deliver. They did not nor did they try to rush the product to us. We ordered the product on Dec 18 and we won't receive it now until after the new year! Their delivery and customer service levels are well below other retailers and our business with them is done. We cannot afford that type of substandard customer care or lack of service.

I would really think about using this company since there are much better companies for a majority of their products.

This review was modified by nerotn1 on December 30 2014 01:12:20 PM

"It's really simple, if you have excellent customer service you build customer loyalty and customers choose you above competitors-especially when dealing with expensive electronics. If that customer service erodes, even if the prices are low, so does customer loyalty and the customer chooses to do his business elsewhere. It's a shame that what was once a brilliant company with consistently excellent customer service has eroded to the level of inconsistent, occasionally subpar service you wouldn't dream of rewarding. B&H is still a fair company,several pegs down its once "great" status, just be aware the customer service is no longer stellar to say the least. "

This review was modified by haylight on December 29 2014 09:52:33 AM

"I ordered a Nikon D750 body from B&H and received it the next day as promised with free shipping. B&H is an authorized Nikon dealer so the pricing is generally not heavily discounted. HOWEVER, you get a product with a warranty and in the case of Nikon that will be serviced by the manufacturer. This in contrast to some "gray market" cameras which will save you a bundle but come with now manufacturer warranty. I've also ordered lenses and other products from B&H with zero issues. Again, for the record, B&H IS DEFINITELY NOT A DISCOUNT STORE! Shop elsewhere for getting stuff on the cheap."

This review was modified by whmitty on December 27 2014 09:15:07 AM

"I purchased a Chromebook back in November 28th. The estimated time for them to ship was 7-14 business days. I got curious about the seller reputation, so I've researched it online and found a few forums like redgflag and Google+ threads from people that purchased the same item the same day as I did, they mentioned that they contacted B&H and were told that they wouldn't receive the products until January 20th. I contacted B&H myself and I was told that they were expecting to receive it December 19th and they would ship it to me right away. Unfortunately I was contacted that day to let me know that they don't expect to receive the product until 'at least' January 20th, so the online forums were right. Customer Service lied to me, the item will not ship for at least another month if they receive the product, which they can not guarantee. For now they already have my money as I'm an international buyer. Ridiculous!"

This review was modified by alaluf on December 23 2014 10:16:53 AM

"Hi all,

I am in shock but not in finding a past trusted store to be rated so low.

Want to know why they are all so awful?

They arent hiring nor training many people who care about both products AND service.

Like many other vendors who were once princes in online retail, B & H Photo now becomes yet another to avoid until they acknowledge infrastructure problems and work to resolve their obvious lack of care.

I have used B & H many times in the past, now seeing that they now think it's OK to treat customers like they do at Best Buy, well, it's really not.

Retail hates customers, won't produce the best, won't demand better from THEIR vendors, so in the vernacular of the ,'puter world, major cascade failure.

Time for employers to realize their businesses are in the hands of some very willfully ignorant and mean people.

"Their customer service is BAD, I've never experienced anything like it. I never received the item that they "sent" and they have made it very clear that they are not going to refund my money. I held up my end of the bargain by paying for the product, but they have come up short on their end. B&H stole my money."

This review was modified by therealslimshady on December 10 2014 09:52:22 PM

"I order Apple Mac book pro 15" laptop. Retail was 1999.99. They add for $1699.99. I wanted immediately for my doughter as her laptop stop working. I call them and order them, they said they do have in stock and will ship today itself. After 5 days I call that we havent got the laptop they said sorry we dint have in stock and will ship after five more days. I told why you guys lie when I order. No ans only sorry. I cancelled and bought from bestbuy, they did match price and was so easy.
Please dont believe this store. They are crook people. I told I will right bad review as you guys lia. They dint care.

This review was modified by Pinkithakkar on December 08 2014 05:55:50 PM

"my impression on B&H used to be good.
I purchased few merchandise from B&H before.
but recently their service seems getting worse.
I purchased a new 27" BEQN LED monitor on Nov 23, the order confirmation email said Estimated Delivery:
Expedited Delivery : 3 Day Delivery. it has been 14 days, the order still show pending, I have been calling the store three times, but didn't get an answer when it's going to be shipped. I'll give it another week before I cancel the order.
due to the order, I skip other similar offer on black Friday. now those deal all gone. if they don't have the merchandise in stock, they should said so, and shouldn't try to get order but have nothing to ship.

"I am a Canadian customer who have purchased many camera related products (from a $5 lens cap to a $2000 lens) at B&H since 2012.

Most items are provided with free shipping to a U.S shipping address, and normally they arrive within one week.

The best thing of B&H is they provides a hassle-free international shipping. When you select B&H customs clearance during the check out process, you just pay a price included shipping, duty and tax, and then the order will arrive your place with no additional charges upon delivery.

Haven't tried their customer service yet, as I have had no need so far. Everything is good.

This review was modified by ginpan on December 04 2014 11:54:05 PM

"Horrible experience. I place an order and they decide that I didn't meet their verification qualifications a day after they ship the package and reverse the delivery before it reached me. A week from my order, i still have not been refunded. I open a paypal dispute and they RESPOND WITH THE REVERSED TRACKING INFO instead of refunding my money WTF ARE THEY TRYING TO PROVE. The best part of this in my opinion is that they are now selling the same product for $30 more! Do yourself a favor and order from a competing site which I have to say, any would be better than this one. Missed black friday sales already, going to miss cyber monday as well.In the end I still haven't been refunded."

This review was modified by GpuReview on November 30 2014 10:53:44 PM

"The worst customer service I've ever dealt with. My order has been canceled without any explanation"

"LIARS!!! And snobs -- that's what they are.

I purchased thousands of dollars worth of lenses and other misc stuff from B&H this year to build a new camera system. They offer reward points in the form of a reward gift card (via email) that's supposed to be sent a few months after your purchase. Months passed and I still didn't get my reward card so I emailed their customer service. Was told that they already sent it to me in May. LIARS!!! I have checked my email and no reward card email from them whatsoever. Yes, I even checked the SPAM filter. I had no problem getting their confirmation emails about purchases, so it's not my email's fault.

I told that I never got the card and can they send me again. Okay, I got it but guess what, the expiration date is in a week! I guess I waited too long to ask about it (who has the time to keep looking at their purchases to follow up on reward points, sheesh!) so now it's expiring. I don't have an immediate need to purchase at this point and don't want to waste the points either so I emailed customer service again to ask if they can extend the expiration date, given that I never got it back in May.

The reply was cold and unapologetic. No, they can't extend it, end of story. @#$% YOU, B&H, you can keep you reward points (almost $50) and your stuff, and I will NEVER buy from you again. I am sure your response will be different if it's someone that bought tens of thousands of stuff from you. You are basically treating a new customer badly because they are not a big fish, yet.

I am so fed up.

This review was modified by FedUPBH on November 26 2014 07:25:34 AM

"A perfect online shopping experience"

"They were good! Ordered me a lens, happy but pricing could have been a little better!"

Share B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio's store rating

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!