Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status
    • Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status<at&a
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-09-19

Little things make big impact

"I needed a small cable adapter to finish a graphics card upgrade, so I went back to the same place I got the graphics card. Both transactions and deliveries were perfect. "

Always a Great Retailer

"B&H always delivers, and I am very comfortable recommending them. I've personally spent a lot of money over the years, and plan to continue to do business with them."

Way better than Amazon!

"I don't know how they do it, but the breadth of their stock always surprises me. Plus most things ship same day at no cost. I just bought a long range wireless bridge setup for the lowest price anywhere. "

My new go to Store

"I never want to solely decide on one distributor for my electronic/audio purchases. B&H photo has been a piece of cake on my last of purchases. I needed a couple of studio accessories and did not want to spend too much time comparing sites. I have purchased with B&H photo in the past but the checkout process is way different than it was.
all of my items were available and didn't have to worry about shipping prices, which was a huge plus! I look forward to the Dealzone from time to time.

Never disappointed.

"Item came perfectly packaged and safely delivered. No problems. Indeed, never had a problem with this store in all deals before."

2016-09-19

"Delivered quick and on time."

2016-09-19

Best photo shop in the world

"Great place for all your cameras and technology needs. "

Phantom Fixer

"B&H Photo has always been helpful, courteous and very service oriented whether they're selling or helping. I feel that they're a trust worthy company. I don't hesitate to call or write them. They make me feel comfortable each time I do. Bottom Line - A good company!"

Always delivers

"Spent 15 years in the USAF traveling the globe. No matter where I was B&H always came through with what I needed. From Kodachrome to memory cards and digital cameras to lenses they never failed to deliver. "

2016-09-19

Fast shipment coast to coast

"They don't just carry quality products at competitive prices -- the shipment is also prompt and fast, from coast to coast. Thanks!"

redgracet's Avatar

Pricey but good service

"They do offer price matching but I was crunched for time. Great shipping and good employees. Great customer service policies"

2016-09-18

"still did not receive! have tried to get but unsuccessful.
Michael Goldberg

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2016

A rep from B&H Photo-Video, henryp, has responded

“Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. We received your order Sept 4th and it was shipped Sept 5th. At that time we told you the ETA would be approximately Sept 20th. The shipper, DHL, reports they made a delivery attempt on Sept 14th. It might bge useful for you to contact your local DHL office. If that does not resolve the situation email cs@bhphoto.com. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video”

They know what I want before I do

"B&H is my go to for computer and photography solutions to problems that I didn't even know had solutions. I'm constantly amazed by things I stumble upon on the B&H site when I'm looking for something entirely different. Maybe their advanced technology can read my mind. "

Always great service!

"I have use B&H for years now for almost all of my photography needs. I'm a long time professional photographer and I need to use only those businesses that provide quick, accurate, no-hassle, fast service. B&H is on the top of my list."

Great service and selection

"Did a lot of reserach to find the right travel tripod with the maximum features at a reasonable price point. After all that, ended up buying from B&H. Same low price as Amazon, with free next day delivery. My order was fulfilled no-muss, no-fuss."

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.