B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews - page 4 - bhphotovideo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.80/10 74,584 reviews

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (74,994)

"Best Supplier in the world! "

"Very good experience with the purchase, on time and as promised."

Rating 6/103/5

"I have been ordering through B&H Photo for a long time and plan to keep doing so.

However, I can criticize two things:

- The "drop ships" are worthless. You're doomed to wait forever without it moving forward. The two times I tried to order products that were drop shipped and claimed to have a 3-5 day waiting period, it went over a week and a half without any update, before I lost my patience and cancelled the order.

- They don't let you choose carrier. That sucks, because I have a (very justifiable) aversion to UPS.

modified review This review was modified by criticalmass on January 27 2014 11:06:22 AM

"Great experience. Everything that was promised happened as it was supposed to. A wonderful online retailer I would recommend to anyone."

"Excellent on line purchasing store. They have one of the biggest selections of photographic equipment on line - anywhere. There are some products I wish they'd carry, such as Pro-Master equipment (Lens Pouches) and SLR Magic Micro 43 lenses. but 99.5 percent of the time, I get what I need. The are good about remembering back orders and kick them ASAP, and the entire process is very easy. Some stores you place the order and a week later they still haven't shipped - even though the items are "In-Stock" and them you have to place a phone call to get your stuff out the door. Not here. The have my business and always will. "

"Timely. Good condition. No problems. "

"As a consumer and photographer, it was a long time dream to visit B&H in New York City. I finally had my chance in July of 2013 and it was everything I expected and more. Why did my in store experience have such high expectations. Well, I have been ordering from B&H for years and I have always been satisfied with the information I get and the online shopping experience. Having been to the store, I am even more confident about my purchases with B&H and I now know how to contact technical folks at B&H if I have questions for the experts. "

"I am very happy with B&H and their web site. They have always been a great place to order from for over ten years. I have never had a problem with anything I have purchased from them and their customer service is top notch."

"I have ordered the SanDisk EXTREME SDHC CLASS 10(45MB/s)32GB Card on 11/28/2013. The order was shipped 12/01/2013. It took almost 10 days and still i have not received the order. When I checked the status of my order, It says "Delivery exception -Customer not available or business closed - Please contact local Post Office to pick up or reschedule delivery". I was at home on 12/09/2013. Nobody knocked at my home. I dont have any receipt saying that delivery has been attempted. I contacted B&H customer Service. The representative asked me to contact USPS.I have three different post offices at my zip code. I don't know which one to go and check and USPS customer service sucks bigtime.

Update: Finally USPS delivered the package :)

"B&H Photo is a great online store, they have what I need and at the price I is right, love their fast shipping and their SquareTrade protection plans are supper!!

Great Buying best price, B&H Photo is my Online store!

"Great website. very user friendly. Always get my items on time."

"Excellent web site. Fast & easy. Great prices that always beat Amazon. Fast,Fast,Fast shipping! "

"Delivered promptly and intact.

"B&H has a nice user experience on the web and mobile. I love it."

"B&H is my favorite online photography store. They have a huge selection of photography products and all the best brands. They have some great sale prices and on those items that can't be discounted I can save up to 10% due to no taxes and free shipping. When you're spending thousands that can be a nice chunk of change."