Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status
    • Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status<at&a
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

2016-08-24

"B&H Photo had the items I wanted and shipped them very quickly. Thanks"

Great Products and Service as always

"Another great purchasing experience."

This review was modified by weket83-6705 on August 24 2016 05:49:51 PM

2016-08-24

B&H stands for beautifully honoring their clients

"B&H is the best company from top to bottom. Customer service is exception, their website works perfectly and the delivery is flawless!
Every company should model themselves after B&H!!!

2016-08-24

Good price, good service, good products

"I keep doing business with them, and I keep being happy with that decision."

Everything you need to process for less than 2 rolls from the shop

"For the cost of 2 rolls from my processor I now have the chem and storage containers I need to process black and white film, all from 1 place, all as promised. Super fast shipping time and proper material packaging to boot. Completely satisfied with my order and have since placed more orders with the seller."

2016-08-24

Great product at an amazingly discounted price with fast delivery: MacBook Air

"I have bought many computers and gadgets from B&H and have always been ver pleased.
This last time I bought a MacBook Air. The price was great, the delivery was fast and efficient and they give you the peace of mind of knowing that you can return the product hassle free. I highly recommend B&H Photo and will continue to shop there. MM

Awesome

"very happy with the quality and shipping time"

ever B & H

"not change the trust to buy in B & H by any other dealer"

Awesome service!

"The customer service that I recieved was great along with the contents of my order. I always have great experiences with B&H. If I ever have any questions or concerns, they're always answered, and every purchase comes on time and in great condition!"

2016-08-24

"Muy satisfecho por la rapidez de entrega, el producto muy bien embalado y con ganas de estrenarlo ya que es mi regalo de cumpleaƱos."

My WD Passport

"My 3Tb WD Passport was very big plus to my system hardware array providing the needed flexibility, trans-portability, and additional space. It was a great device that will be useful and appreciated for some time to come. "

Excellent service

"Shopping experience was excellent. Product shipped when it was supposed to and arrived when it was supposed too. Overall, very satisfied."

Great Customer Service

"I didn't get my package at first due to a USPS mess up. B&H offered to reship it free of charge. I did receive it finally and was able to cancel B&H shipping out another one. Glad this worked out and B&H was going to fix things no questions asked."

2016-08-24

"VERY ACCOMMODATING FRIENDLY STAFF.
GREAT SPEEDY DELIVERY!

2016-08-24

Great service, Great prices!

"Always get competitive prices and excellent service, and always delivered on time!"

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.