• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.12/10 5.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.22/10 4.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Excellent camera! It takes gorgeous photos. I've had several people ask if a professional took them."

"11 days ago I've placed an order for a 64GB memory stick. I've been notified later that they are out of stock and will send me my order 3-7 days later. I said OK. And never heard from them again.

After contacting B&H customer support I've been notified that they don't know when they going to receive new shipment of this memory cards and I have to sit and wait. I told them that that is unacceptable, 11 days and still no idea when, I've ordered the thing because I need it not because I have a month of time to sit around waiting.

They offered me an exchange for another 64GB card. My original order card supported speed 40MB/sec, they proposed replacement 30MB/sec. So they took my money, made me wait 11 days to offer me a downgrade replacement? You kidding me? Smh, never again! Be aware!

Henry, per your response as B&H rep, you are saying that B&H is not responsible for the messages B&H site is conveying to people when they are placing the order, that it's manufacturers fault? Not B&H to address the delay? And you think it's ok to keep people who placed an order to wait for they order for more then 2 weeks with a response, sorry manufacturers fault - wait? I don't see any B&H apologizes. It's like I've placed an order in few places to see is going to be the first place to ship. Obviously if I've ordered something - I need it. As per replacement - Few days ago I've sent my email to B&H rep requesting to speak to a manager directly or replace me with an actual update and not a downgrade and proposed models.

After endless back and forth with customer support - they did not proposed any reasonable resolution of this situation still offering downgrade of my order after wasting week and a half of my time. Worst exp ever. Requesting order cancellation and 'henryp' doesn't care about customer service. Again, Do not buy from this store unless you are 100% sure that they have ur item in stock, or they will rip you off.

"Nothing but perfect everytime with B&H"

Baldwin Park

"Man i love this place, bought a camera lens for my mkII and i got it right away, just before x-mas, was kind of bummed that it didnt have autofocus but i know that when i bought it, it was a super cheap macro lens "

"I loved the product I got from B&H. Very reliable!"

"Thank you for the good price products and with high quality services."

"Always have had a good experience with B&H. Been ordering my camera gear from them for 15 years. They have been excellent. "

"Excellent service as always. Thanks B&H Photo!"

"The order was quick & easy, delivery came fast and I was satisfied with the product."

"Great prices and selection!"

"Easy to order very reputable company I whole heartedly recommend."

"Web site was quick and efficient. We have an account so it's a "bit of a cheat" but still I was in/out and have my wife's XMas present in under 5 minutes. Also the link from Nikon worked perfectly (Amazon's took you to a generic--useless--page.)"

"I love B&H. Their sales people are knowledgeable, the store has everything you need and when it comes to shipping its fast."

"B&H has awesome deals, free shipping on most things and a fabulous reputation. They are my go to place for all camera equipment, Apple products and many other things. The shipping is always super fast and everything is always as advertised. Would not consider shopping with anyone else."

"B&H is my go-to source for anything and everything for my photography passion! Their product offering is always current, their knowledge and advice excellent, and their customer service and fullfilmnent is flawless. And, their priciing is always competitive. I have great confidence in buying my photography (and other electronic) equipment from B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio. "

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!