• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status@bhphotovideo.com.
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.85/10 3.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10

"I love B&H. Their sales people are knowledgeable, the store has everything you need and when it comes to shipping its fast."

"B&H has awesome deals, free shipping on most things and a fabulous reputation. They are my go to place for all camera equipment, Apple products and many other things. The shipping is always super fast and everything is always as advertised. Would not consider shopping with anyone else."

"B&H is my go-to source for anything and everything for my photography passion! Their product offering is always current, their knowledge and advice excellent, and their customer service and fullfilmnent is flawless. And, their priciing is always competitive. I have great confidence in buying my photography (and other electronic) equipment from B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio. "

"this is THE only store i buy my camera and electronic equipment!!! completely endorse!"

"I absolutely love this website. It is one of the only ones that does not charge tax for New Jersey residents. I love their free shipping on most items. Their shipping is very fast. I like getting my packages within a week usually within 3 days. the selection is fantastic and prices are good for the most part. I would like to know when prices go up or down like when I get notifications on my Amazon shopping cart. The only way I know if a price went up or down is by checking my wish list constatantly."

"Had another great shopping experience just now with B&H Photo while purchasing my Canon 50mm lens. Not only was their price lower or matching their competitors, but they went beyond that by unexpectedly offering me FREE UPS 2-Day Air shipping with my order. That along with no taxes made for such great savings! I love knowing I can count on B&H to provide the equipment I need at the best prices everyday. I highly recommend everyone uses B&H for their photographic & video needs. "

"I do as much research as I can online, go to my local best buy or whatever store has what I'm looking for, but when the time comes to buy, I always check B&H First. 9 times out of 10, they are going to have the best price. NO tax and free shipping is also a plus. Anything camera related, I always turn here first. I have purchased a lot of thing and also traded equipment in. Sony NEX-5t, Canon 5D3, Canon 70-200 2.8IS II, Canon 50mm 1.2 and misc other items. I recommend B&H to anyone that will listen."

"This is my second purchase with B&H Photo, the first one was fantastic and great experiences so far! Will always recommend them and return for future purchases! "

"Ordering was easy as always. BH is the best in the business hands down. "

"I get all my electronics at B&H. The best."

"Best Place to Shop Ever Great Prices excellent Costumer Service Online and by Phone No Waiting. Very Please all my Business and Personal gear o Purchased on B&H."

"Overall speaking I like to shop on their website, it's tax free and also two-day free shipping and they have very good review about their service. Hoping that they could have a better learning center for photographer amateurs like what Adoroma did. "

"Just purchased my fourth camera from B&H Photo, and this was the easiest yet!
Key Points:
Great web site that offers easy ways to compare features and prices.
Wish list / shopping cart feature works well.
Specifications / features / comments per item helps.
And when in New York City, you have to visit the store.

"Great selection and prices. Shipping has always been handled promptly."

"Huge selection of products. Great reviews and descriptions. Pricing is usually the best I find on the web, and if it isn't the best, the lower seller is often someone I've never heard of and wouldn't want to trust my information or order with. The iPad app is easy to use as it the website. Great sorting tools, which comes in handy when they have so many choices."

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is not a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!