Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status

• Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: ord-status<at&a
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.79/10 4.79/10

Is this catchy enough?

"Matching the specifications for computer parts that will be compatible between three completely different pieces of equipment can be a challenge. That's how this purchase has been for me.
The difficulty here had nothing to do with B&H or their Customer Service. I had to educate myself on a technology I haven't dealt with before and then locate the documentation on the various Manufacturers' websites to verify the item I bought today from B&H Photo will most likely work in my application.
Once I collected the information I needed, coming to B&H.com, locating the part number and placing the order was a breeze. I could have saved myself $4.00 by making the purchase from a different on-line retailer I've used in the past when buying computer stuff. Instead I chose to come to B&H because I know the product will be shipped efficiently, fast, and free, and if I have a problem after the sale B&H will take care of that with no hassles.

easy order

"was simple enough, can't know for sure until item received though"

Greatest Outlet for Audio & Video

"After my first purchase I was sent a catalog and never realized all of what Bell & Howell have to offer. I am an Audio & Video enthusiast and could spend a fortune. However I'm not rich, & when I need a critical part there always Bell & Howell. "

Great place to shop

"Easy shopping and checkout."

need a backpack

"Site is easy to use and has lots of choices to pick from."

2016-05-23

"Very quick and easy. Clean website design. And I am happy that the purchase is shipped free expedited shipping - in my case just one day delivery."

Always Great

"I've been ordering from B&H for years. There prices are always fair and I have never had a problem with a product or delivery. "

Always Excellent Service

"The B&H experience is always smooth and straightforward. The products are usually in stock and the prices are competitive."

2016-05-23

"B&H always has a great selection at great prices. In this case, even better than Amazon!"

simple & fast processing

"Easy to search for the product what I want and fast processing. Thanks"

2016-05-23

"Tried to cancel my order but couldn't do it immediately."

Trusted merchant

"Good selections. Creditable price"

My bag is in the bag

"quick and easy im glad they take paypal"

The only place to shop!

"Fast easy access to an unbelievable amount of stock in numerous categories, and the frosting on the cake is FREE SHIPPING!"

perfect

"Found a great bag for a great price! Great explanation of product and free shipping and no tax is such a great bonus! Super satisfied thus far!"

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.