Stores > B&H Photo-Video

• B&H Photo-V B&H Photo-Video Elite Status
    • Address: 420 Ninth Ave (at 34th St).
    • Contact: cs@bhphoto.com
    • Phone: 800-294-9336 / 212-502-62
    • Customer Support: 212-502-6237
    • Business Hours: Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm. Monday through Thursday: 9:00am-7:00pm. Friday: 9:00am-2:00pm DST or -1:00pm
    • Fax: 212-239-7770

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10

Great buy!

"Very quick shipping! Great experience!"

Great as usual!

"Received product on time without any hassles :-) "

ALWAYS MY TOP PICK

"My top place for all my photography needs.. I have purchase sooooo much "

2016-11-30

B&H my go to camera and electronic store.

"Totally Happy with my Samsung 65" 4K TV. Great price delivered the next day, works perfectly. Merry Christmas to me. Knew what I wanted the had the right price!"

Nikon MC-30A Remote Trigger Release

"I ordered a Nikon MC-30A Remote Trigger Release for my Nikon D500 and it shipped right away and was delivered on the expected date. I've ordered many things in the past and B&H Photo has never failed me. I am a very satisfied customer and will always look to them for my photo needs. "

EZ to order _ Fast delivery

"Before ordering, on-line chat for info very efficient,
EZ to order (including shipping cost info for international shipping (no surprises !)
Fast delivery to a foreign address !
Everything OK

2016-11-29

Great customer service; but product broken upon delivery

"Ordered a Samsung 4K TV, and it arrived via UPS with a board or two shaken loose in transit, and was DOA. I was unhappy at Samsung quality - BUT - B&H were very helpful and understanding and effective at getting the broken product returned quickly, and were great at follow-up communications. They have the perspective that the customer really matters, unlike many other electronics businesses. "

This review was modified by bcesa on November 29 2016 09:30:03 PM

Everything was excellent

"Awesome! Everything was excellent"

Super fast & easy

"Ordering was very easy, no issues. Lens was delivered in 2 days without problems or delays."

A true convert!

"Always deliver as promised, no yearly fee for the privilege of spending my money, prices are always right. Most of the things I purchase online are fairly high priced items so there is never a shipping charge. What's not to like?"

Another satisfying B&H buying experience

"I have worked with B&H going back to the days of film cameras. They always have delivered excellent product (new or used), reasonably priced, and promptly delivered. Top-drawer professionals always a pleasure to do business with."

Canon EOS Rebel T5 Package Deal

"Shipped Fast. Packaged well. Good Price. Just what I was looking for. Thanks."

Such a Fast Delivery and Superb Service

"I love ordering from B & H Photo because I get the stuff delivered to my classroom 2 days later. Amazing!"

2016-11-29

It doesn't get better than this.

"I ordered one night, got next day delivery (free, if I remember correctly) and thanks to their suggestion, saved $20 (agreeing to take a "used" box of Epson cartridges (the box was smushed—though not even open—and the cartridges had the full manufacturers guarantee). Congratulations!"

Great website, excellent Products Free Shipping

"I was notified the minute the item I wanted was available, purchased it without issues at a reasonable price with expedited delivery. "

Share B&H Photo-Video's store rating

B&H Photo-Video is a Merchant Member! Learn more

B&H Photo-Video is a merchant member
B&H Photo-Video participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.