Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

A big star for A P W

"I bought the Putco Fender Trim for my 2005 gmc 1500 sle and they were a perfect fit. I had bought a set else where and after 6 weeks i got them and they werent even close and i sent them back and they only give me back half my money. Here at A P W i had recived them in 5 days and they fit perfect the first time. That is the reason you should only buy from the best. 5 Stars

Very Happy

Smokey C.

The reviewer

"Non of the parts came together which is weird.."

2016-07-26

Disorganized (but always pleasant)

""My car needed a part to run. I pay for overnight shipping. APW didn't ship it overnight. So late the next day I buy the same part again and APW offers to ship it overnight at no charge. APW didn't ship the 2nd one overnight either. So I am without a car for 3 days and I shipped part #2 back and am awaiting a refund. Wish me luck."

This review was modified by paul-60501 on July 26 2016 07:55:09 AM

Back order

"At time of purchase I was not told that one of the engine mounts was on back order. This would have been nice to know so I could have scheduled accordingly. "

Perfect fit!

"They had what I needed at a good price and the parts were an exact fit as advertised. "

APW / fast service

"This is only the second time I've used APW, but be assured Iv'e bragged about your'e service and product availability!"

Costumer service are great

"people speak your language that helps a lot with choosing the right pars,(Im Filipino)
delivery is fast and quality is like the original

"Great price, great merchandise

I'm happy with my parts

"Hello, just want to say that I'm happy with my parts it came out good fast shipping and the parts fit my car just right good customer service would buy more parts again couldn't find other parts better the you guy "

2016-07-25

Awesome help in getting correct parts

"GREAT help to get right parts and fast , shipping was on time and truck looks original now. "

Parts Deal

"I was completely satisfied with the level of service I received! The Rep/customer service personnel was very helpful and professional!"

On the Road Again!!

"My husband and I jumped into our GMC Sierra to take a short week-day road-trip lunch outing after he spent his weekly wash and shine on HIS BABY (Sierra). We had driven about a mile from home when this loud clanging type noise started from the truck. He pulled to the side of the road to see what was the problem. No visible problem.
Now for a quick stop at the local auto repair chain. The repairman started the ignition, hit the front bumper, and stated "CATALYTIC CONVERTER, $1,063 estimate, we can get you in tomorrow". Ok, we will be here. Now, back home to change vehicles.

We decided this is more than we want to pay. I went online to Auto Parts Warehouse to order the Converter at $269 + tax (FREE DELIVERY, several payment options, including PayPal, alright now!). Spoke with agent Oscar at APW to assure us that the part would fit our vehicle. Oscar, was a great help. We received the part in a very timely manner. We went to another local muffler repair shop who installed the part for a small $225. WOW!!! Less than half the price to repair the vehicle. Now, the vehicle runs great, saves gas and the only noise I hear is the sound of dollars we saved on a great product.
Thank you, Auto Parts Warehouse and Oscar for being a great sales agent.
A very, very satisfied customer, Lawrence Edwards.

2016-07-25

Easy to order and product is exceptional

"The ordering by phone was smooth no hassles and honored my online coupon. The product arrived in excellent condition and was the correct part needed to fix the problem. Thank you. "

2016-07-25

Great service and excellent assistance.

"It was easy to shop and the seller was very helpful."

2016-07-25

speedy delivery and excellent price

"we got the heater d oor part for my ford crown vic , in stock , new and i didnt go to junk yard and get a used one for much higher pricing , than NEW from ford . "

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,533 merchant members.