Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.49/10 6.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review Auto Parts Warehouse by clicking a star below.

Parts to MI

"Ordered, got the parts in two days!"

Massachusetts Verified Customer

Shady advertising

"I spent the extra money to buy Motorcraft parts. The parts showed that they came with the gasket. I was told by the sales rep that they were included. But when received there were no gaskets. I received no satisfaction when I called . They told me the picture was not accurate and the would change it. Still the same on web site. I ended up going to Autozone and they had one of the gaskets at 1/10 of the cost at APW and took the other one out of the same part on there shelf that included it and gave it to me. There is no part number for this gasket because it comes with the part. I will never buy from them again"

Great

"Fast and easy cool loved it will do again!!"

No value in warranty

"Catalytic converter premature failure. Called recieved warranty instructions. I had to get a profetional diagnostic of the car to proove the catalytic converter was infact the problemb. this process averages $150.00 Plus I sent all info back and was kept waiting untill I called three weeks later for an update. On the phone I was taken care of emediatly and part was sent out. New part was different from old part and did not fit the same. They held $60 of my money incase I did not return the old product. I repackaged the old product and took it to ship back to APW and was going to be charged $275.00 for shipping...... HAHAHA The part was purchased originaly for $270 + or - ......... So total replacement for there failed part would have cost $420.00...... I would have been hapier if they just told me in the beginning that the warranty process is a sham and cost almost double than just purchasing a new part....... Would have taken alot less time and agrivation....... At the end of the day it only cost me $60 because my brother is a profetional mechanic and I did not ship the part back.........

Great Service

"Your part was cheaper than the dealership and other online companies. The delivery was quick. "

APW review

"I ordered several parts, the delivery was right on time. 2 out of 5 were wrong parts, the first one it was very obvious that the wrong part was sent, (I did get my money back) , On the second one, they said that they didn't get the right info, so I had to send the part back at my own expense, and because I had my car without the part and had to fix it right away I end up buying the part from local auto parts store (almost double the price). So APW has good prices, but they can improve on order handling (it seems like the people taking orders don't take time to ensure they have all info needed to get the right part), and it will be great if they pay for shipping when part have to be returned. "

2017-05-13

Thanks everything fit perfectly and works great very happy with product. only complaint was the cost of shipping was very high.

"Product worked great shipping cost very very high"

Best of the best

"These guys are so helpful and friendly with getting the right part the first time and with added value. Would recommend this company to anyone. "

Vegas Trip

"Had this part delivered to a Hotel on the strip in Vegas. Part arrived in the delivery window that was quoted. Very critical, since we were leaving the next day. Very good experience. "

2017-05-13

"Got the right part the first time out"

Great place for parts

"Customer service is good. Shipped wrong part on first try but got a return. For the most part, a great store for car parts at great prices!"

2017-05-13

Good

"except the mirrors do not support heat or egress lighting., txs Richard Fredette"

Outstanding

"Perfect, and they really help you."

Everything was great

"Everything was great and delivered on time."

Great service

"Salesperson was very helpful in takong pur order"

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,403 merchant members.