Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.77/10 4.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10

2016-08-17

Very satisfied with service and product

"It was very easy to search for the right auto parts for my daughter's car. I do not know anything about cars but the representative at APW insured that I ordered the correct door handles. They were installed by my mechanic and look and work great!"

2016-08-17

Auto parts is the best!!!!!

"I never found any company with great prices and everything I needed it. I really appreciate your business."

don't buy here

"I called to verify they had what I needed they told me a part was in stock and I would see it in three days, emailed me the next day to let me know part wasn't in stock and they can't get one for me, would be zero stars if it was an option"

Wrong fit AGAIN!

"I have always had great service with Auto Parts. Until this time. I ordered wind visors for my Jeep Patriot. The ones for the front doors fit fantastic. The smaller ones I the back did not. Called them, they stated they would send me out a complete new pair. Told me not to return the used ones. Never received them. Finally after calling two more times. They sent me another pair. Same exact problem.. The rear ones do not fit correctly. They Buckle. It is as though they need to cut down the edges or something....So another phone call. They can just have them all back."

No RMA#

"I brought a car starter for my '99 Saturn SW2 an I was told by your sales person that could return my old starter an get back monies that I paid upfront I did not get an RMA# or a return address an I feel I was miss led "

The BEST!!!!

"just awesome!! Every time!! They keep our family rolling!! Best customer service on time every time!! Thank you auto parts warehouse!!"

Right Part at the Right Price and Received Very Quickly

"People at APW were very easy to work with and made sure I was purchasing the correct part for my car. I will come back to APW with any future needs!!"

Slow and not what

"Shipping was slow and part was weld on not direct fit as ordered"

2016-08-16

"They have excellent costumer service "

A+ service

"Nice selection of parts and prices"

Axles

"I purchased 2 axles for my 2008 Nissan Rogue SL. They fit fine!! Finally, I found parts that fit besides NISSAN parts!! Conquest were the worst for my truck! Thanks Auto Parts Warehouse!!"

This review was modified by carmelgrimes47 on August 15 2016 08:35:29 PM

2016-08-15

Just what the doctor ordered

"Very helpful. Excellent customer service."

2016-08-15

"APW comes thru again .I am very satified w/ customer service ,parts and delivery.Thank You for all you do."

2016-08-15

I got the part as I expecting

"Their offer good customers service. Even the supervisor came online to assist the sale representative when needed"

Trust these guys! Great service! Great products! Thank you

"We can't thank you enough for getting our vintage 1981cadillac replacement gas tank w/neck to us promptly and in perfect condition! Your service is great and we will be using you again, for sure. Have a happy and prosperous day. Please know we appreciate you."

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.