• Auto Parts Ware Auto Parts Warehouse Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.60/10 4.60/10

2015-06-12

"My experience could not have been better. I received exactly what I ordered and in the timeframe promised. Great job Auto Parts Warehouse!"

2015-06-10

"delivery not on time had to pick up art my post office 3 days late"

2015-06-09

"The Anzo clear headlights were an excellent upgrade to my deteriorated OEM headlights. The twist and lock cap on the bulb housing is also a much better design than the cheap coat hanger style of the OEM clips. Very satisfied with my purchase and highly recommended on a 2000 Nissan Frontier."

"Right parts
And delivered on time"

2015-06-09

"I placed a order online for a pick up truck bed covermade by
Bestop. I was confused by one of your pop ups online and ordered the wrong size top. Your customer service corrected the error and shipped the correct one to me promptly. I returned the incorrect one to them on your RMA 48546822. Fedex delivered it to bestop 5/28/2015. I have not heard from either bestop or your company as what is happening regarding a credit on my account . "

2015-06-09

"Good experience! Right part, right price and delivered on time. Will order again."

2015-06-08

"1 of the Best Online Autoparts Seller. Excellent Rating for costumer service and Overall. Satisfaction is #1 Gurantee. Thank you Auto Parts Warehouse! Save me Time and Money!"

2015-06-08

"It was the most horrendous customer service I've experienced. I ordered the correct part I was looking for but I was sent the wrong part twice. It takes forever to get the department your looking for to get help. Never again will I order anything from this company. I was left with a massive bill from the shop my car was being fixed @ because auto warehouse kept sending the wrong part."

2015-06-08

" The salesman was very knowledgeable he made sure that I was ordering the right part the right side not the left side he told me when it would approximately be arriving it was a very good experience ."

2015-06-08

"The first Part I ordered over the phone with a Rep., I found out the next day via email was out of stock, but the next Rep. assisted me in finding an alternative which arrived when promised. The only thing that concerned me was why the first Rep. didn't know the item was out of stock while we were on the phone. "

2015-06-08

"The sales representative checked and doubled checked my order to make sure it was the right item. I appreciate the attention to details. I am a retired purchasing / warehouse manager."

2015-06-08

"Ordered part with vin # for a 2012 vw touareg. Salesman spells my street wrong. I call back to correct spelling which takes 20 minutes. Rep tells me it's not a problem it will make it. Check tracking number and fedex said they couldn't find the address. So another day and 30 min on the phone with FedEx. Part shows on Friday and it's wrong. Google part number on box it fits 2005 to 2009 huh???? Now I have to go to the dealer and wait 5 days (long weekend) and pay 150 more. Customer in a rental costs me an extra 150. I lost a lot of time and 300 bucks dealing with APW. Should have stuck with fceuro parts. Ridiculous "

2015-06-08

"I was really wowed by getting the item the very next day."

2015-06-07

"the parts were quality and at a discounted price

2015-06-07

"Delivery to wrong address. Cost me eight hours to chase the parts down, pick them up, and deliver them myself. Plus a tank of gas running after them. Numerous calls accomplished nothing. Lost a days work. For what it cost me, I'd have been better off buying parts from a car dealership. "

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.