Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10

"Good parts at good prices "

"The delivery was quick and efficient. I strongly recommend this online service."

"Material as ordered. Great price. Arrived in timely manner. I'll order from them again. "

"The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and he seemed to know about your parts"

"Both dept that assisted me were helpful and knowledgeable "

"got parts early and below budget"

"I was very happy with the ordering process and the part was delivered earlier than expected which was wonderful. Unfortunately, as a non professional I had some questions about the part and used on their online chat and the woman who was assigned to help me was clearly not an expert and caused more confusion than anything else. I orderd a primed bumper and it appeared to be unprimed. I wanted verification that I got what I ordered and advice on how to clean the part prior to paining it. She could not verifiy anything other than to say I should call the warranty department because I had installed it on the car already. I ended up calling the paint supplier I ordered paint from and they helped me determine that the part was primed and told me how to clean it prior to painting. I also drove the car to a local auto supplier who verified the part was shipped to me as ordered. Auto Parts Warehouse needs to remember they are an internet business that sells to the general public not professionals, the online chat people need to be able to answer questions with that in mind. I should mention however, there were other online chat agents that helped when ordering that were very helpful so I guess it depends on who you get."

"I ordered a hub and they clearly told me the assembly already had the bearing pressed in it and it didn't. "

"I got exactly the right lpart in less than 48hours for a 45-year old foriegn car!"

"Easy to order....good experience.
Ordered wrong size....fairly easy to return.
Charged restocking fee.....but informed if parts was reordered restock fee would be dropped.
Right size part ordered and delivered....good experience.

Have not seen restocking fee refunded....wondering about the experience?

"I was more than satisfied, I ordered my fuel sensor on a Wednesday, by Thursday the part was at my house..and not to mention I saved a ton of money..
great job! ..i will definitely be doing business with you guys.

harris

"My car is old...... 1991 galant and some of the parts are not listed correctly online so now I just call instead to assure correct part order"

"Part was received very quickly, well packaged, installed more easily than the original equipment part, and has functioned well so far. I am very pleased with my overall experience and will recommend Auto Parts Warehouse. "

"Correct parts arrived in the time frame expected and in excellent condition."

"Service was quick, and the prices were reasonable."

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.