Stores > Auto Parts Warehouse

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

quicky

"great price and quick ship"

This review was modified by singlecab on February 14 2017 02:00:01 PM

Happy

"Good I got the order on the date promised. I like the product just like I thought I would. Now I am just waiting on a $40 rebait but the form said it would probably be 6 weeks. I would definitely order from auto parts warehouse again."

This review was modified by hgenejohnson on February 14 2017 12:45:02 PM

Perfect fit Great price

"Ordered complete electric brakes and bearings for my 1971 Shasta Camper, fit perfect. Also ordered front wheel bearing/hub for my 2005 chevy and saved over 150 dollars and it fit perfect also. Looking forward to my next order.."

This review was modified by bill-89088 on February 14 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-02-12

"Excellent...these guys are good!"

This review was modified by jcasperson17 on February 14 2017 12:30:01 PM

Great place for Auto Parts

"Great service
Great Price
Great delivery

This review was modified by pres0921 on February 14 2017 12:15:02 PM

The best.

"Good price,good quality and good service. "

This review was modified by bennyz60 on February 14 2017 12:00:01 PM

No jumping through hoops

"The service was quick, courteous and knowledgeable. The parts were delivered in a timely fashion in more than adequate packaging. The price was good. This is the first time I have bought car parts online. If I need to again I will look to Auto Parts Warehouse."

This review was modified by jpsharko on February 14 2017 11:45:01 AM

Don't bother

"It's not worth your time , there is no savings if they can't deliver a product when they say that they can. I'll never use them again "

This review was modified by dd1820 on February 14 2017 11:45:01 AM

Yep!! I'd Do It AGAIN!!

"I absolutely love this place!! The customer service department is sooooooo helpful and ALWAYS nice!! I've only ordered from them three times and I made yet AGAIN a HAPPY customers. I would most definitely order from here AGAIN!!"

This review was modified by alberta_rushing on February 14 2017 11:00:02 AM

2017-02-12

"Get the right discounts and would have been 5 stars."

This review was modified by blakemancharles on February 14 2017 11:00:01 AM

2017-02-11

Best place for AutoParts

"The service and quality of your products are second to none in the aftermarket industry. "

This review was modified by vr6jt1106 on February 14 2017 12:15:30 AM

2017-02-07

grouchy

"service was very good but package arrived like it had been in the super bowl. Not the AUTO PARTS WAREHOUSE fault, but the shipper. Part was in good shape however. Will use again."

This review was modified by jwjcm7 on February 09 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-02-06

Another crappy website that claims "in stock", when items are NOT in stock.

" Attempted to purchase a catalytic converter assembly for my corvette. Website says "in stock".
website ordering failed because website did not like my street address being spelled "Drive" instead of dr. after correcting that website ordering failed for some other unknown reason. I then attempted to call and order over the telephone, spent a bunch of time having to give all my info, and repeatedly having to spell things out, and repeat the info. Then I am told "Bad news", this part is not in stock. I ask if I can backorder, and am told no, but I can keep checking back every 2 weeks. I ask why the website says it is in stock and get no intelligent answer.
I have a lot of other parts I plan on ordering, but if this is the kind of crap I have to go through, I will just be ordering somewhere else. I did order from another site. Wont be wasting my time at this site anymore.

This review was modified by mark323 on February 08 2017 06:15:02 PM

2017-02-04

excellent

"the person who helped me was very polite with my purchase she made sure that the part that i was getting was going to fit my veihicle and made sure of my shipping address. I recievedmy parts so all and all every thing went great thank you for every thing "

This review was modified by bopper2music1 on February 07 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-02-01

"Good servise, Good parts,Good price !"

This review was modified by siuna58 on February 03 2017 01:30:02 PM

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.