Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.55/10 5.55/10

"Excellent to work with them ordered next day part came, went in easy! great job!!!"

"Took a week to get the package. "

"Order delivered as promised!"

"The hood hinges for my 2002 Hyundai Sonata came very quickly, just as expected. They installed easily and seem to be of better quality than the original factory made parts. I didn't expect that!"

"I ordered the part on Jan 6th 2015 only to discover that after many calls to find out why it had not arrived.
I discovered that it was not shipped until 20th Jan 2015.

I am a small business owner and ship product every week and understand the process. The customer service staff tried to tell me that the package was placed into a large pallet and they could not tell me where it was until it crossed the border into Canada,
(very unprofessional).

It has still not arrived, The customer service people where not able to help and at one point I was told that the international shipping desk was no longer available.

A company trades on its service and reputation and for me this is the first and last product I will be buying from your company,

"Great product prices were cheap"

"If an item is out of stock, don't allow the order to be processed "

"Easy to order and quick delivery."

"Excellent: Reasonable price."

"Unfortunately, I recieved my spark plug wire set for my 2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 ltr. SOHC and two of the four wire set were too short by approximately 2" a piece. I will now have to go out and purchase new wires.

Not happy.

"very good I had to call customer service and spoke with a guy name chris who was very helpful to my problem."

"I am very satisfied with my purchase and I will recommend all my friends to shop at auto parts warehouse"

"I ordered the part three weeks ago and it has not even shipped yet.
I have no idea when it will ship.

"easy to use, fast delivery, no problems. Will use again."

"I was very pleased with the prompt and courteous service I received from Auto Parts Warehouse"

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,898 merchant members.