Auto Parts WarCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.15/10 7.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10

"I was very satisfied with their help and assistance, even after making an error they were more than glad to help me get the right parts. Will have no problem using them for what parts they do provide."

"Sent the wrong part and I paid to send it back and never paid me for the part !!
Never again !!!

"excellent online customer service, it was very helpful.
Quick deliver.
I'm really very satisfied

"Right Part at a Great Price with Good Delivery Time"

"Very satisfied - rep was concerned and eager to help and save me money and time. Tail light arrived within the time promised and saved me a ton of money in repairs! Thank-you!"

"greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great "

"Very timely and fit was great"

"Muy bueno.tinen piezas para automoviles modernizadas.Con mucha variedad.desde ahora nunca mas voy a autoparts.aqui encontre todo para mi auto a mitad de precio.soy cliente fijo de apw.muchas gracias."

"Arrived on time and safely wrapped. The part is already painted and installed. Very satisfied!"

"Very pleased with the prices and the quick delivery of the parts I ordered. Will buy from them again"

"having trouble returning my part"

"i got my part in three days, that was faster then they said it would be in my hand

"This was my first time buying from warehouse and I love how helpfull they are even that it is over the phone it feels like I was talking to an associate right in front of me their customer service respond is awsome I love it so much that I'm already giving my friends their phone # and their website thank you people at warehouse for good customer service thank you Gabriel and thank you Danalli"

"Excellent service and assistance in helping me to determine which part to order. Employees were so helpful and very professional."

"Sent wrong product slow processing money back to me did not sent dicount refund of 20.00 as was told"

Share Auto Parts Warehouse's store rating

Auto Parts Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Auto Parts Warehouse is a merchant member
Auto Parts Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.