Stores > AuthenticWatches.com

• AuthenticWatche AuthenticWatches.com Elite Status
    • Contact: sales@authenticwatches.com
    • Phone: (800) 808-9928
    • Customer Support: (805) 823-8888
    • Business Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Pacific. Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific. Close on Sat-Sun.

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

2016-09-26

Great watch at a great price!

"Watch was exactly as expected!"

2016-09-26

"Nice watch at a fair price"

2016-04-14

Promise Keepers

"Like so many, I had genuine concerns buying a luxury watch online. But, my deligent research found the folks at Authenticwatches.com. I discovered they’re an independently verified, well-respected business with decades-long experience. Relying on their generous return policy, I felt at ease making the big-ticket, first-time purchase.

So, my Omega Seamaster arrived next day with FREE overnight shipping. The beautifully crafted Omega box, manufacturer’s tags, red pictogram card with holographic seal and other papers all looked legit. Next, I examined the shiny time piece for signs of authenticity going by smart YouTube videos. (Note: Since Summer 2015, New Omega watches no longer ship with the distinctive red dot underneath the edge on the engraved back, which used to signify an unopened factory seal.) Finally, since the price was so handsomely discounted, I paid to have an Omega store in Atlanta, GA verify the watch’s authenticity. This store wouldn’t have even touched the watch without its serial number (“Watch No.”) first passing their extranet lookup system. Everything checked out. The watch proved to be brand-spanking NEW. The Retailer looked baffled and intimidated after I disclosed the price. I’ll even receive Omega's own Authenticity certificate and other pertinent "extraction" info on this watch in the coming weeks.

Authenticwatches.com will now be my trusted luxury watch seller for life. They passed the rigors of this buyer's scrutiny. They offered far-below retail pricing, free overnight shipping, a terrific return policy, and a satisfaction guarantee. From one who thoroughly vetted both this company and the luxury watch they sold me,buy from them and feel safe knowing they keep their promises. They ARE who they say they are.

This review was modified by Swoots on April 18 2016 10:51:41 AM

2016-03-17

Swift, Great Service and Money Saved!

"I took the plunge and purchased my first high end watch: Breitling Colt Automatic A1738811/BD44-435X.

I was very reluctant paying this much for a time piece to begin with, and buying it on-line made me even more reluctant.

Before purchasing I called Authentic Watches team and spoke to Amber, and I must say that she did a phenomenal job of explaining the whole process to me and answering all of my questions and concerns.

After ending our call, I made the purchase.

The shipping was swift, and the product was as described - brand new. I saved alot of money on this purchase and I really like this watch - there is a reason why these brands demand the price they do! I do have a small dilemma - I don't want to wear any of my other watches!

I wanted to thank Amber and the authentic watches team for providing a good service and allowing me to obtain a watch I have wanted for a very long time.

Not sure if I will be forking out this kind of money again for a watch any time soon, however, when I decide to - I will certainly be choosing Authentic Watches.com for this purchase!

This review was modified by Luca1972 on March 17 2016 01:41:49 PM

2016-01-24

Outstanding service, price and quality

"I was apprehensive about ordering online especially from England. A few email exchanges and reading reviews persuaded me to take the gamble. I ordered Monday evening on Jan 11th 2016 (GMT) and first delivery was attempted Wednesday lunchtime Jan 13th 2016. I had paid an extra $20 for priority delivery, but less than 48 hours from California to Worcester, England is amazing!! Overall saving of more than 50% (even with the cheeky VAT claim from the government that followed). Could not recommend Authentic Watches more highly. Thanks to them I saved a few quid and have a delighted wife."

This review was modified by OliverHe on January 24 2016 02:25:05 AM

2016-01-15

Its about Time !

"I shopped from St Tropez to LA for my Breitling Chronoliner and could not find a better deal. I was a little worried about doing business online but after my research and interaction with staff I was very comfortable. There is no reason to be bullied by shops at the mall or boutiques these people have your best interest in mind....I will be definitely be purchasing from them in the future. "

This review was modified by RobertKovacs on January 15 2016 01:17:38 PM

2015-12-30

"Dear All,

I placed an order for a watch to be sent here to the UK from this supplier. I was amazed at how fast it arrived given it was ordered on a public holiday it arrived within 48 hours of it being shipped.

The package was boxed internally, very well wrapped in bubble wrap bag, and placed in an unmarked sturdy outer packaging box. Excellent protection given the contents.

Clearly I was worried about shipping such an expensive item so far, but the staff reassured me that the watch was protected with insurance and it arrived without a problem,

The Watch itself is a stunning piece and it's the first new luxury watch I've ever purchased. I found it here significantly cheaper than anywhere else, and I must say how delighted I am to now own this.

Many thanks to Authentic Watches for supplying me with such a wonderful item and for doing it so well.

Very best wishes,

Darren.

This review was modified by SlightyD on December 30 2015 12:13:44 PM

2015-11-02

"I just received a leather replacement band for my model 806-36 Breitling Navitimer watch and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The band is absolutely beautiful and it feels like velvet on my wrist. I was a bit hesitant spending that kind of money on a watchband but it's worth every penny, and then some! The service from AuthenticWatches was superb as well. They sell outstanding products at very competitive prices. Will definitely do business with them again! "

2015-10-14

"I found out about Authenticwatches recently and decided to purchase an omega seamaster watch for my wife's birthday. I called the international number and spoke to a lady on the phone. I told her that my wife's 40th birthday was coming up in 7 days and if I could have the watch by then shipped to Calgary Canada. She suggested we do priority shipping with FedEx and that we use PayPal so the credit card payment goes through immediately.
I ordered the wTch Monday October 12 and Tuesday October 13 my order was had arrived with fedex to my home in Calgary Canada. Great service and great price. My wife's birthday is not till the 18th. Thanks to Authenticwatches o am ahead on this one. If I ever need to purchase any other watched I will defiantly use Authenticwatches.

2015-10-06

"Excellent on product shipping and customer service"

2015-10-04

"very good , on time , prompt , professional - will use again in the future - 100%"

2015-10-03

"Great service at a discounted price

2015-10-02

"Very fast shipping and good price of the watch, I had already buy one and decide to buy another, why you?!"

2015-10-01

"Great choices . Competative price. Delivered quickly."

2015-09-30

"All as advertised very easy transaction

Share AuthenticWatches.com's store rating

AuthenticWatches.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AuthenticWatches.com is a merchant member
AuthenticWatches.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.