AuthenticWatchCoupons
    • Contact: sales@authenticwatches.com
    • Phone: (800) 808-9928
    • Customer Support: (805) 823-8888
    • Business Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Pacific. Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific. Close on Sat-Sun.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10

"The watch was delivered in a timely manner. One small issue was they were unable to deliver to a residential address, and it had to be delivered to my work place, where this created some difficulty. But all issues were overcome and and the watch was delivered quickly"

"Great watch, great price and fast shipping!!! Would recommend"

"I'm really happy, friendly people, high professionalism and seriousness in meeting the customers.
certainly continue to have to ask for other purchases authentic watches watches

"Absolutely thrilled with the purchase. The price was unbelievably low compared to alternative sources; presentation with all original packaging and papers enhanced the gifting experience , and of-course the watch itself was perfect (and authentic)!!
I have already recommended this company to friends and will continue to do so. A very satisfied customer.

"Live in Canada and have never had a problem getting a watch to me!! IN avery timely manner"

"had small problem with payment,
excellent communication.

"very nice watch and smooth transaction"

"Enquired 6 weeks into the order, was told the 8 weeks was not up yet. No news after 8 weeks. When contacted was told item no longer available and was given option to choose another model or refund. Requested refund and lost in currency exchange."

"I bought this watch for my wife and she totally was in love with it. Authentic Watches even had it pre-sized to her wrist size."

"Everything is as advertised. I was apprehensive ordering an expensive watch this way but Authentic Watches delivers. I will buy all my watches through them."

"I've bought the watch online I've paid for it in full,next day I've received an email saying that the watch is out of stock and I have to wait 6 till 8 weeks.Wasn't stated on the webpage that is not available that's why I've bought it,otherwise I wouldn't have.After 3 months waiting I've decided to get a refund. Still cost me like 150£ to get my money back which was used for more than 3 months. Because of misinformation I've lost money and a watch.It wasn't the first time I ve bought from this side.Very dissatisfied and disappointed."

"Good service and inventory"

"The staff were very helpful when I made a watch purchase"

"Bought a baume et mercier watch from France. Had a call from AW before transaction. Very kind person. High discount. Genuine watch. Perfect !!!!

"Really appreciate the complimentary overnight delivery, the watch arrived at our doorsteps in no time! "

AuthenticWatches is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AuthenticWatches is a merchant member
AuthenticWatches participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.