AuthenticWatch Coupons
  • Rating 4.00/10 47 reviews

AuthenticWatches is not a merchant member
    AuthenticWatches does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • AuthenticWatches contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"I ordered an Oris chrono at an amazing price. Shipping was free but I opted to pay an extra $20 for priority international freight. I received my time piece less than 24 hours later in Canada!!!

Amazing deal, amazing shipping speed, amazing product.

Thanks!!!

Doug in Canada

"Bought two Breitlings from them before without incident – the way online orders should be – but not this time. Ordered a gift for the holidays which they sat on for two weeks. Couldn't get a response via email claiming it was the holiday season and they're busy. They did not have the watch in stock and it never shipped. . Initially, I received an email that the order was shipped which was incorrect. They told me I should have tracked the package through FedEx and they never followed up. Sorry, I don’t have the time to check every online order made every day. Said it was a watch from another dealer. They would not fill the order and said they do not have it stock. However, its advertised on their web site for a higher price. Missed out on sending an important Christmas gift thanks to them. Completely misleading and unprofessional. Think about that when sending them thousands of dollars for watches. If you find a watch on their site you can find other sources for prices just as good. Placed a new order today for the same watch and saved myself $50. "

"The watch arrived to Europe promptly and in good shape. The only problem was with customs control with the aligator strap - it must not be imported because of CITES rules. Fortunately my written declaration about leather origin fixed the problem. I have unpacked and tested my B&M Classima Executives and I am delighted with this watch. It is even better in my hand than the pictures.It looks and works very good, I can put my sincere recommendations for your store - very good service from Athenticwathes.com. "

"A five stars shop, authentic, finest brand watches for all your needs. They shows much care to me and assisted every step of the purchasing. The price is the better I've found over the net and the choice is very large. A good suggest for your gift and your desires. Honestly I would not find any other more than that I've found, next time shurely will back there."

"Dealing with Authentic Watches has been an absolute pleasure. They've delivered on everything they promised and I'm very happy with my watch. I can highly recommend them."

"Fast and free delivery the very next day. Awesome, authentic Tag Heur watch in new box with authenticity confirmed. Just got the watch so I gave nothing to say about service dept but very good experience with the purchase and delivery and especially the product."

"I was really hesitant about buying online at first because of all the bad things you hear and the manufacturers say not to do it. I'm so glad I didn't listen. I called Authentic Watches and the rep was super helpful. I ordered the TAG Heuer I've been dreaming about for years and it came the very next day! I took it to a TAG dealer and they verified it's the real deal. I've only bought one other major watch at a store, and I kick myself for not having found these guys earlier. Thank you AW! You guys are awesome!!!"

"This is the second watch I've bought from AuthenticWatches.com and this purchase, just like the first was perfect.
Having done this before I knew the watch (a Gucci) would be 100% authentic and yet again the price was fantastic. Less than half what my local Gucci dealer wanted, including priority FedEx to Dublin, Ireland. I emailed my enquiry on Tuesday and four days later I have the watch in my hand.
I can't speak for anyone elses experience but mine was faultless and I will certainly be shopping with them again.

"Unethical merchant. Had my money for eight weeks and could not produce the watch. When I wanted to cancel the order, they told me that there would be a 10% restocking fee for a watch that they did not have!! Fortunately they apparently finally issued a credit"

"I purchased a men's Tag Heuer Link Quartz Chronograph with the black face, CJ1110.BA0576. After a lot of research carefully comparing online luxury watch dealers, I narrowed my choice to three that were competitive in price and seemed to be trustworthy based on other real customer reviews, etc. All three of the my choices had tons excellent customer reviews for the most part, and each had a couple of customers that were unhappy for various reasons. But those unhappy customers were an exception rather than the norm.

I called each dealer and asked several questions to help narrow my choices. I was specifically asking things to help me determine the authenticity of the watch, verify it was in stock, and to get clarification on their warranty coverage, etc. The sales representative I spoke with at Authentic Watches was very courteous and spent a great deal of time answering my questions. Once I decided to buy from them, I asked them to price match with another online dealer, which happened to be an online dealer that I would not trust to buy from, but did offer a lower price. And to my delight, they came pretty close on the price, which made them the best deal overall. It took a few more minutes to complete my order and I had my watch the next day (they offer free overnight shipping).

It arrived in perfect condition and it was obvious it was brand new and authentic. The watch back has both the model number and serial number as promised by Authentic Watches (some online wholesale luxury watch dealers remove the serial number so it cannot be traced back to the authorized dealer that sold the watch to them). I chose not to have Authentic Watches size the bracelet before shipping since I was unsure of my wrist size, and took it to my local Authorized Tag Heuer dealer instead to have it resized. The local dealer resized the watch and verified that it was authentic, which I already knew.

I got exactly the same watch I would have gotten from an Authorized Tag Heuer dealer, with two exceptions. I do not have Tag Heuer's two year warranty. I have Authentic Watch's three year warranty instead. If the watch proves reliable (and Tag Heuer is a great watch so no worries there) for at least two years, then it is really a win-win situation. And the other difference is that I spent a lot less money buying from Authentic Watches than I would have from a local authorized dealer.

I will buy from Authentic Watches again, and I will recommend them to others with the following advice. Go to a local dealer and check out the watch you are interested in. In other words, be sure it is the one you want before you buy it online. There is a hefty restocking fee at almost all online dealers that you don't want to have pay if you decide to return the watch because you don't like it after you get it.

"DO NOT BUY from Authentic Watches.com. These jokers have TERRIBLE customer service and are clueless as TO what good business practices entail. The watch I purchased from them was running 40 seconds/day fast and I send it to them for repair. Their website advertises 4-6 weeks for repairs but they kept my watch for 3 MONTHS (yes, that's 12 WEEKS). During this entire time, I had to call at least 15 times to check on the status of my watch - none of their reps could give me a straight answer nor did they ever call me with an update. When all was said and done, they shipped it to the wrong address (nobody called me for the correct return address) and when I asked them to re-route it to the correct address they told me I had to pay the $20 re-routing fee - they would not cover it even after I told them I would never buy from them again. It's a joke, have no idea how they are in business still. "

"The worst experience ever. I bought a Timepiece and lifetime warranty (never buy this service from them) back in 2007. It’s been in shop 3 times since then and I had three different problems. Every time warranty repair was denied by them with explanation that overhaul needs to be done. So far I’ve spent $600 in maintenance for less than 3 years old watch that I paid $2100. According to Tag Heuer overhaul needs to be done every 6 years on that model but according to authenticwatches apparently every year. Do not be surprise that any problem that you have with their watch is overhaul. By the way every time I sent my watch to Tag I had to wait 6-8 weeks. "

"Only 4 days from the U.S. to me here in the United Kingdom, and with no charge for shipping! This is probably as fast as buying locally. Extremely good service and prompt answers to questions. No hesitation in buying again. Obviously one has to take the import tax and duty into account, but even with this additional cost, it is still cheaper than buying from anywhere in Europe. Bernard Warner, Chard, Somerset, U.K."

modified review This review was modified by wernid on April 13 2010 10:27:33 AM

"this is my first experience with Authentic Watches. Before buying, I had some questions. I e-mailed them and got answers the same day. I live in Québec, Canada and no one seems to know about Authentic Watches. Dealing with them was a fantastic experience, one to repeat. I will certainly recommand them to all my friends."

"I expected purchasing a watch watch from america, importing it into the UK to be a difficult & complicated process. Authentic watches handled the whole process making is so simple. Would recommend this company & would make purchases from them again.The money i saved by buying the watch from authentic watches was very significant, many thanks, K Brian steadman "