AuthenticWatchCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

"I recently purchased a Tag Calbre 6 watch from authenticwatches.com for $1800.00. I was a little concerned as Macys has the same watch for $2800.00. I called AW to ask why they can sell it cheaper and I was given the answer that they are not a authorized dealer so I would not have the Tag Warranty. This concerned me a bit so I called Tag and they confirmed this. I was still a little concerned spending this kind of money online so I used may amex incase this was a fraudulent company. I have to say that everything was as expected. I had my new watch in 2 days. I took it to a jeweler to have it sized and they confirmed it was authentic and I will definitely buy from them again. The rip off reports are all about delay in repairs and things of that nature. I could not find one post about them selling knock offs or ripping you off. These people are caddy morons. I had a great experience. Shop with confidence with this online retailer. Watch out for em."

"I first ordered the watch from a different dealer, who took forever, then cancelled the order. This seller shipped my watch quickly, and the product was beautiful! Customer service and communication were great too. Highly recomended!!"

"This was my first purchase from Authentic Watches. I have previously made a purchase from the other watch dealer you can find on the web with no problems. I went with Authentic because they offer price match and free sizing (which would save a few dollars). When I first was searching, Authentic was a few dollars more but by the time I ordered, it was actually the same as the other watch dealer. Purchased a Tag for my son's college graduation and took 1 day to arrive. Was perfect! WOULD RECOMMEND highly! "

"BEWARE............BEWARE............Called to place an order but once I told them the shipping address was different from the billing addy they refused the deal and said I could send a wire transfer. I said I will look into it and they sent instructions on how to handle a wire transfer. Looked to be a scam to I replied to the email and said thank but no thanks. THEN I got an email saying I was getting charged 10% restocking charge on a 3000 watch that they refused to ship in our 2 minute conversation on the phone. I then said I cancelled my card because of fraud and they said they will sue if I didn't send a wire transfer for the 300 dollars. I don't know why anyone would sell their product to some crooks like this for them to rip off unsuspecting buyers."

"Great experience with Authentic Watches. Did an exchange after receiving the first watch and they made it very easy despite a misunderstanding on my part. Customer service was as good as any I've experienced online. The product, of course, was great and the shipping was the fatest I've experienced with online purchasing. "

"Price guarantee is a sham. Told me they couldn't match a price because of waranty. Once I pointed out they were the same, then they used "well they don't offer free over-night shipping"...

Had I pointed out they did, then it would have been any other excuse they could find. At this point I wouldn't buy a stick of gum from them.

DON'T OFFER PRICE GUARANTEE IF YOU DON'T HONOR IT!!!!

"terrible service one big scam"

"Ordered a Tag Heuer Monaco from them a couple of days ago -- they offered the best price I could find, and reviews seemed generally good. Immediately upon placing my order, they authorized my credit card for the full amount. Then, today, they called me to say that they don't take credit card orders over $4,000 and that if I wanted the watch, I'd have to either make a bank transfer or pay a different price to continue the order. As I protested, they said it was "right there on the website" for all to see. They didn't have an answer for why they charged my card in that case. Sure enough, buried way down in the footer of the site, after a click, was fine print about this payment policy. This is obviously a total scam and attempt to advertise lowest prices, which in fact are not real. I cancelled my order. "

"I recently attempted to order a Tag Heuer watch for my wife's birthday from AuthenticWatches. Their price of $2575 was the best advertised price on the internet by nearly $200. The website offered next day shipping, so I waited until 1 week before her birthday, to minimize the chances of her discovering her present.

I attempted my order twice; both times AuthenticWatches' verification department rejected my order, stating that my credit card address could not be verified. I have been using the same credit card for 11 years, so I called my bank, who stated that the address was correct and that they had approved the charge. I unsuccessfully attempted to resolve with AuthenticWatches customer service and had mixed experiences. One representative was unable to help me but was professional and polite, while one made it very clear that he suspected me of dishonest behavior.

I subsequently ordered from Jomashop.com without incident but will most likely not receive the watch in time for my wife's birthday, due to the customer service debacle with AuthenticWatches.

PROS:
- Excellent website
- Excellent prices

CONS:
- Poor billing services
- Poor customer service

"I ordered an Oris chrono at an amazing price. Shipping was free but I opted to pay an extra $20 for priority international freight. I received my time piece less than 24 hours later in Canada!!!

Amazing deal, amazing shipping speed, amazing product.

Thanks!!!

Doug in Canada

"Bought two Breitlings from them before without incident – the way online orders should be – but not this time. Ordered a gift for the holidays which they sat on for two weeks. Couldn't get a response via email claiming it was the holiday season and they're busy. They did not have the watch in stock and it never shipped. . Initially, I received an email that the order was shipped which was incorrect. They told me I should have tracked the package through FedEx and they never followed up. Sorry, I don’t have the time to check every online order made every day. Said it was a watch from another dealer. They would not fill the order and said they do not have it stock. However, its advertised on their web site for a higher price. Missed out on sending an important Christmas gift thanks to them. Completely misleading and unprofessional. Think about that when sending them thousands of dollars for watches. If you find a watch on their site you can find other sources for prices just as good. Placed a new order today for the same watch and saved myself $50. "

"The watch arrived to Europe promptly and in good shape. The only problem was with customs control with the aligator strap - it must not be imported because of CITES rules. Fortunately my written declaration about leather origin fixed the problem. I have unpacked and tested my B&M Classima Executives and I am delighted with this watch. It is even better in my hand than the pictures.It looks and works very good, I can put my sincere recommendations for your store - very good service from Athenticwathes.com. "

"A five stars shop, authentic, finest brand watches for all your needs. They shows much care to me and assisted every step of the purchasing. The price is the better I've found over the net and the choice is very large. A good suggest for your gift and your desires. Honestly I would not find any other more than that I've found, next time shurely will back there."

"Dealing with Authentic Watches has been an absolute pleasure. They've delivered on everything they promised and I'm very happy with my watch. I can highly recommend them."

"Fast and free delivery the very next day. Awesome, authentic Tag Heur watch in new box with authenticity confirmed. Just got the watch so I gave nothing to say about service dept but very good experience with the purchase and delivery and especially the product."

AuthenticWatches is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AuthenticWatches is a merchant member
AuthenticWatches participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.