AuthenticWatchCoupons
  • AuthenticWatche AuthenticWatches Elite Status
    • Contact: sales@authenticwatches.com
    • Phone: (800) 808-9928
    • Customer Support: (805) 823-8888
    • Business Hours: Mon-Thurs 7:00 am - 7:00 pm Pacific. Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific. Close on Sat-Sun.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10

"Amazing Service, Amazing Everything!!!

I look for this watch for three months and was concerned about sending that much money overseas but this was the best decision I have ever made.

"I have never made an expensive purchase on the internet before so I was a little concerned. The whole transaction with Authentic Watches, using Paypa,l was proficient,painless and professional and I saved over 25% on the retail price. Thank You.
Graham Bell
Australia

"Quick and easy, I had a couple of questions that were responded to immediately. Prices are very competitive and delivery was performed exactly as promised. I highly recommend this seller to anyone who is seriously considering a watch purchase. "

"I purchased 2 watches from AW. They were very professional and kept me informed on my order. When the watches arrived, they were perfect as promised. I would highly recommend AW and would not hesitate in using them for future purchases."

"Exceptional Deal, cheaper than market, super fast delivery, and a great authentic watch..!"

"This was my first time with Authentic Watches. The Oris watch i bought is superb and everything i wished it to be. The overall service was excellent and i recommend this site to anyone hoping to purchase a quality watch for a fraction of UK prices. "

"Painless transaction, great customer service and watch was delivered promptly.
Second time I bought from them and it won't be the last time!

"Quick delivery lovely product"

"Very good service with fast delivery, even halfway across the world as in my case.

Highly recommended.

"Fast service/ delivery. Love the watch"

"Fast fast and free delivery, tax free outside California. They had the best price for the model watch I was looking for. I would gladly buy from them again."

"The watch was as advertised and was delivered promptly. The customer service was professional and timely. I would recommend purchasing from this company."

"I am very satisfied with my overall experience. The watch arrived on time and in good order. I am very happy with the quality and would order again from Authentic Watches. Thanks!"

"Customer service was outstanding and the product was delivered on time and exactly as described."

"quick delivery and all according to order"

Share AuthenticWatches's store rating

AuthenticWatches is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AuthenticWatches is a merchant member
AuthenticWatches participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,883 merchant members.