"Four emails sent with zero response. PayPal claim opened, Auroracell replied, sort of, and then ignored further enquiries!!
Item ok, but delivery slow and communication P**s poor!
(UK buyers beware of customs charges. With these added Auroracell prices are NOT competitive.)

"I ordered a Storm from them. Great price and quick shipping. Very proffesional service and they even took time to help me program it for GSM service."

"I couldn't find any reviews for Auroracell so I wasn't too sure about ordering from them. I'm glad I did, the phone was brand new with all accessories, and arrived in only a few days. Best of all the price was lower than anywhere else I shopped. I'll be shopping here again for my next phone."

"I ordered a motorola T505 from them. I didn't receive it for about 3 weeks so I decided to check on it, apparently they cancelled it because they accused me of adding it to my cart improperly. They said I had to order a cell phone with it. After telling them i'll post a bad review about them if they don't honor my item for their mistake, they said they would honor it but NEVER emailed me back!

I never received a cancellation email. My girlfriend didn't receive his motorola t505 in time for christmas thanks to this sucky store.

Go with someone bigger with a working site and working email system.

modified review This review was modified by gizmo7779 on December 30 2009 10:31:51 PM

"Phone listed as available on website, and allowed me to order it, but turned out to actually be OUT OF STOCK in the color I ordered (black).

Website ordering glitched in process and triggered early fraud shutdown at my bank.

Communication about the out-of-stock issue was rather confused. Seller left voicemail (apparently he was going to ask if I would accept an alternate color) but never actually said there was a problem - or even why he had called.

Seller did not once answer phone during my repeated attempts to return that call over next two business days.

Meanwhile, I received emails stating my order was indeed processing.

At the end of the second day, I discovered my order was canceled by checking my order status at website ... and when the webpage for the product IN SILVER had been footnoted as to black not being available.

Two weeks later, the website still shows availability in black.

All this did transpire rather quickly however, within those two business days, and the amount of hold that Aurora had on my credit card was released promptly.

modified review This review was modified by DrQuality on January 01 2010 08:38:13 PM

"great deal on a bold 9700"

"thank you for lovley phone , greatservice, very fast shipping very good customer service

"Although I wasn't happy with the initial product I received, the people at AuroraCell did not hessitate to switch the phone for a new one of a different color. The shipping is fast and secure. These guys are the best. The product was a high quality product just as described. Definitely recommended and WILL DO business with in the future. Thanks guys!"

"Thanks for your attention to detail. My questions were answered promptly. When there was an issue with an item, I was contacted and offered an alternative product or a refund.
I appreciate all you have done to make this experience easy and I really love my new phone.

"I was a little nervous purchasing from Auroracell.com online after reading comments left about other online stores but my on line order went very smooth. I ordered a Sony Ericsson W760 on the jun 29th and it was delivered July 2nd. They sent all the necessary emails informing me of my purchase status and that made is easy for me to track it and know when to be home to accept the delivery. Would buy from them again!I was a little nervous purchasing from Auroracell.com online after reading comments left about other online stores but my on line order went very smooth. I ordered a Sony Ericsson W760 on the jun 29th and it was delivered July 2nd. They sent all the necessary emails informing me of my purchase status and that made is easy for me to track it and know when to be home to accept the delivery. Would buy from them again!"

"Auroracell.com is my favorite place to shop. I have had nothing but great experiences with them. I buy all cellular accessories there. The best purchase I can remember is when my husband and i went to Auroracell to get a new phone that was only on the market for about 2 weeks, they gave us a fantastic deal on this phone. Also what always makes it a great buy is the free shipping. I know that this is a new company because the sales rep told me but they run it professionally and i have no complaints. Lets hope they stay true to the customers and don't fall behind like all the rest of these web sites."

AuroraCell is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AuroraCell is not a merchant member
AuroraCell does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!