Stores > AtBatt.com

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"Not only was my purchase just as described in the web site, it also arrived sooner than predicted. I would do... and will do business with them again. Did I forget to mention the pest price around! So now that I have some new batteries, I need to get out there with my leaf blower and get to work. Thanks for your speedy service. Dan"

"Website is easy to navigate. Products are described in detail. Pricing is competitive. Order was processed and shipped on time as promised. Packaging was appropriate for the product."

"It took another phone call after 2 wks to finally get my battery delivered, but it was done and it works."

"Ordered product online. Never received shipping information. Called customer service who had no documentation of the order but stated I had the correct email conformation and order number. They said because of this I was never charged and not to worry the order did not process.
I then received an email saying that I had a delinquent payment and needed to pay for the order that did not exist. I again had to call customer service who told me that email was sent in error and not to worry about it. I had to confirm once again that I wasn't being charged for something that never shipped.
Overall a beyond confusing and time consuming event for a simple battery order. Now I have to make sure my card is not charged.

"Battery only has a charge life of 45 minutes; much less than expected or original Dell delivered."

"Came quickly and was easy to install and works great! Lost power this week and it kicked right in and kept our server from going down."

"batteries came quickly, they were easy to install and they worked right away. Couldn't ask for more than that."

"Battery came quickly, fit my computer, and was the best price I found anywhere."

"right size battery first try. Thanks."

"I got charged 17.50 shipping .It would have gotten hear just as fast with the free shipping.I was told by customer service I would get it removed but it was not."

This review was modified by tom-stanton on January 29 2014 01:21:20 PM

"Quick processing. The battery was as described and functions better than the factory battery did when it was new."

"you had what I needed and it arrived in a reasonable amount of time...I am not a first time customer...I will be back again.."

"I found the batteries I wanted easily, your home page is easy to navigate. Checking out as a guest was also easy. I will continue to do business with AtBatt
Nick Polizzi

"The best of experiences: transparent, easy, no drama, quick delivery; and the battery works!"

"Really happy with the product I received and customer service was great."

Share AtBatt.com's store rating

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member
AtBatt.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!