• AtBatt.com
    • Fax: 661-775-2025

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Battery only has a charge life of 45 minutes; much less than expected or original Dell delivered."

"Came quickly and was easy to install and works great! Lost power this week and it kicked right in and kept our server from going down."

"batteries came quickly, they were easy to install and they worked right away. Couldn't ask for more than that."

"Battery came quickly, fit my computer, and was the best price I found anywhere."

"right size battery first try. Thanks."

"I got charged 17.50 shipping .It would have gotten hear just as fast with the free shipping.I was told by customer service I would get it removed but it was not."

This review was modified by tom-stanton on January 29 2014 01:21:20 PM

"Quick processing. The battery was as described and functions better than the factory battery did when it was new."

"you had what I needed and it arrived in a reasonable amount of time...I am not a first time customer...I will be back again.."

"I found the batteries I wanted easily, your home page is easy to navigate. Checking out as a guest was also easy. I will continue to do business with AtBatt
Nick Polizzi

"The best of experiences: transparent, easy, no drama, quick delivery; and the battery works!"

"Really happy with the product I received and customer service was great."

"Was particularly impressed with the customer service. The young lady I dealt with, Evelyn, was very pleasant and efficient. Her tone made me feel very important and that my order was equally being taken care of as quickly as possible. Considering the holiday season my order came safely and on time. I would order from atbatt.com again and will recommend it to others."

"Very positive experience."

"Have always had good results from AtBatt.com. Prices are good and delivery is alway prompt. Will use them again as the need arises."

"We priced batteries elsewhere, ie: discount stores, battery stores, and they couldn't compare to what we paid at AtBatt. Also the delivery was excellent, better than driving 35 > 40 miles and pay more. Thanks AtBatt. We will use you for our battery needs."

Share AtBatt.com's store rating

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AtBatt.com is not a merchant member
AtBatt.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!