Ashford.com Reviews - page 4 - ashford.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.00/10 1,246 reviews

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,247)

"first of all I would like to thank Mr. Larry Ackerman. he is a wonder full sales representative, responding on time, understanding customers needs etc. my greatest compliment to Mr. Larry is a referral. I have already done in my wife birth day ceremony for 9 participants. they really love the watch and some of them might order the watch soon. mulugt "

"I LOVE BUYING FROM ASHFORD! EVERY ITEM IS GREAT QUALITY! "

"I love the watch.So fast than I expect,very nice. "

"Nice necklace and quick ship."

"Ashford is always fast, accurate with beautiful presentation."

"This store,in my opinion.is good! Communication,ship are at a high level.I recomend."

"THis is my 4th purchase from Ashford's and I have found them to be excellent at delivering a quality product in a very short period of time. I have received each purchase that I have made with them within 3-4 business days. The product packaging is in excellent condition. I am extremely satisfied with Ahsford's and will continue to purchase from them."

"It's very beautiful.I love it so much .Thaks."

"The customer service was great!"

"It's a good company for me. The deliver is very fast.and it's my first time shopping online as a international student, I feel it very convient and safe."

Rating 8/104/5

"although the USPS delivered late some day?but the customer service is very nice and finally I got my watch"

"Watch is very good and the price is good. Perfect deal. But UPS ask the tax (because ship in Canada). I suggest that it is better that Ashford inform me in advance. Cheers"

"Very good watch!
I have already purchased it many times.

Rating 6/103/5

"????????????? GOOD + NICE!"

"great as always ! fast shipping - great prices"