Stores > Ashford.com

• Address: 680 5th Avenue, 14th Floor
    • Contact: customerservice@ashford.com
    • Phone: 866-274-3673
    • Customer Support: 866-ASHFORD
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 10:00pm ET Mon-Thur, 9:00am - 4:00pm ET Fri, Closed Sat, 10:00am-6:00pm ET Sun

Product & services pricing Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-01-25

"great price great service great customer support"

2016-01-24

Nothing like it. Beautiful watches. Unbelieveable service.

"The watches are beyond words, and the service and packaging leave you wondering what you ever did before you discovered Ashford.com."

2016-01-21

Excellent watch, excellent deal, excellent experience.

"Ordered a Seiko watch. The deal was too good to pass up. The watch is amazing. The order arrived super fast. I will order from Ashford.com again. "

2016-01-19

Great seller!

"I purchased a nice Swiss watch from them at a good price. They shipped it same day and my purchase arrived within two days. The packaging was excellent with Ashford branded shipping box and packing paper and they even included some small perks with it like carrying tote, cleaning cloth, etc. Nice personal touch I'd say!
I did not have a chance yet to use Ashford customer service and if I ever need I will update this review with my experience.
UPDATE:
My new watch went bad in a few days after have I received it... I didn't even had a chance to wear it!
I contacted Ashford by email and told them. They replied back within 48 hours with some tips how to restart the watch. I tried and to no avail. Ashford customer service then forwarded me the return instructions and I sent it back for a refund. A few days after they received the watch back the refund appeared on my credit card. That's it. So I still stand by my 5 star review.

This review was modified by Alex G on February 09 2016 07:07:31 AM

2016-01-19

Great prices

"Second time I buy a watch from them, very happy with the purchase!"

2016-01-15

Horrible customer service!!

"I placed an order of 600 USD and they said they shipped it via USPS service and provided a tracking number that appeared as "Delivered" even though i NEVER received anything. It was a hassle to sort out this claim, after many phone calls, emails and a poor customer service. After a month since i filed the claim, they responded and said that they would give me a replacement order, not a refund! I bought the watches for Christmas presents and they did not arrive in time, so i had to buy the gifts somewhere else. Now i have to spend that money in watches that I dont need anymore!!"

This review was modified by rosaibj on January 18 2016 07:27:50 PM

2016-01-13

Great price for quality watches

"Bought four watches to try them out. I am specifically a Skagen kind of guy, but i thought I'd try the Seikos also. I was not let down. The watches appear to be of high quality. I'll let you know how I feel a few months down the road."

2016-01-13

Love it

"No complaints,it's perfect gave for my boyfriend,he love it"

Great Deal

"I was unsure at first of ordering an expensive watch online. But a friend recommended Ashford, and it didn't disappoint. I got my watch shortly after I placed my order online. I received it very well packaged, new, original, and just as described. Besides the overall substantial savings, I saved an additional $100+ over the next lowest price I found online. I'm one happy customer. Thank you!!"

This review was modified by samaell on January 12 2016 07:22:22 PM

Classy Movado Watch

"Easy website to use with great prices and quick delivery. Watch was just as described."

EASY-PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY

"I purchased a cheap copy of the MOVADO MUSEUM WATCH in a street market, while on vacation in France 25 years ago. That watch lasted 17 years and in that time I did not realise it was a copy of a Swiss design icon. When I decided to replace it, I went on line to identify it, and once I did, Ashford.com's name came up as a supplier, as well as other companies, some closer to home. The Ashford price was competitive even with the import duties so I placed the order on line - just before New Year. I managed to track the package all the way over the Atlantic to my door in Scotland and it arrived in a few short days. I have never purchased anything on line from the US before and that is why I am very satisfied and describe the experience as being EASY-PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!"

Happy happy!

"This was my first time buying from Ashford.com and was very pleased with all of my experience. The prices are great with great product, and they shipped and delivered my watch fast. I will plan on buying from them again. "

2016-01-08

"Recently i purchased 2 watches and one order i canceled at same point of time. After continues follow up and mails, calls (after 15 Days) they send a mail in which they have written Please talk to your Bank with some authorization code to reverse the payment. Its really become a headache to get the money back from them. Really a bad experience."

This review was modified by sanjay0903 on January 08 2016 12:47:24 PM

2016-01-07

"Great prices, and incredible care on shipping the items!
Totally would buy again!

2016-01-07

"Timely delivery and product was in good condition too ????"

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,442 merchant members.