• Ashford.com Ashford.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.55/10 6.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Good presentation of watch, well wrapped and functioning. The additional gift bag was a nice touch. Good show. "

"I bought a watch from Ashford, it was a disaster, I order it on Jan 31st and I was returned to Ashford without any reason, the address is correct, it was just not delivered. It was a gift for my friend and I have nothing to give to my friend, the customer service said according to their SOP, he can do nothing but refund the money or reship the order, but it was late. I asked what else they can do, they can do nothing, after I asked several time, finally, he said sorry, that's it...The worst experience I meet. I there is ZERO star, I will chose that one"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-11-2015

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Hello Eric,
Thank you for the feedback. It is unfortunate that this situation happened and we wish that there was something we could have done to correct it for you. Per your conversations and email with us, the address stayed as you entered it when you placed the order on line. Unfortunately, the post office deemed the address as "undeliverable" for some unknown reason. It was in fact returned back to us, received today, and per our conversation earlier, your preference for a refund rather than a re-ship has been submitted and should show to your original form of payment within a few days. Again, we apologize that you were unable to receive the package in time, and we hope that you will give Ashford another chance in the future to provide you with great products and service.

Best Regards,
Gloria Forbes
Ashford Client Relations Supervisor”

"Free Fast delivery even though there was a storm; "

"I was very impressed with the packaging that the watch came in. It was very elegant and I love the watch! It is very nice. I have always wanted a watch like it and the price was very affordable for a Seiko Watch. "

"Great price on a great watch!"

"The watch was a little heavier than I expected, but overall I was very pleased."

"WOW! I just received my watch and I am extremely impressed! First, it's absolutely beautiful. It's so beautiful, in fact, that I actually went out on my lunch hour to have a few links removed so I could wear it right away. Second, your customer service is exemplary. Your team is absolutely fantastic to deal with - from ordering to questions to shipping. WOW! The ease of using your website is wonderful. Finally, your packaging! I had my watch shipped to my office and when I was notified it had arrived, quite a few of my co-workers were curious and watching as I opened my package. What terrific presentation! I'm not a huge "jewelry person" but I can assure you when I do want something, you will be my go-to place. And, I will tell everyone I know about my fantastic experience. "

"Merci pour la perfection de votre service,
la qualité de l'emballage, l'emballage cadeau offert, le prix.
Vraiment un excellent service !

"great service great watch "

"Thank you, I am very happy with the watch you buy with Ashford, soon buy any other"

"Good price, and fast delivery...5 stars for ashford....."

"The Defio Movado watch arrived just as promised, on time, in original packaging, and great condition. I was very satisfied!"

"Beauteous time piece love it

"The watch came with a drained battery. Had to go to the local service center to change a new battery to save the hassle of having to contact ashford for an exchange. This is a warning for international buyers. There is also a slight scratch on the leather belt. Disappointing..."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-30-2015

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“““Greetings,

Ashford always wants to help its customers in every way possible. Unfortunately in cases such as this, where no information is provided pertaining to a specific account or order, it is very difficult to get in touch with the customer that provided the feedback. We try to contact our customers through this site often, but sometimes, as in this case, we are not successful. Though it saddens us, without more information we cannot resolve this problem. We hope the customer that made this review will see this and respond to us soon so we can help them resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

The Ashford Client Service Team””””

"they delivered on time and that's all folks

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.