Stores > Ashford.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-01-13

Love it

"No complaints,it's perfect gave for my boyfriend,he love it"

Great Deal

"I was unsure at first of ordering an expensive watch online. But a friend recommended Ashford, and it didn't disappoint. I got my watch shortly after I placed my order online. I received it very well packaged, new, original, and just as described. Besides the overall substantial savings, I saved an additional $100+ over the next lowest price I found online. I'm one happy customer. Thank you!!"

This review was modified by samaell on January 12 2016 07:22:22 PM

Classy Movado Watch

"Easy website to use with great prices and quick delivery. Watch was just as described."

EASY-PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY

"I purchased a cheap copy of the MOVADO MUSEUM WATCH in a street market, while on vacation in France 25 years ago. That watch lasted 17 years and in that time I did not realise it was a copy of a Swiss design icon. When I decided to replace it, I went on line to identify it, and once I did, Ashford.com's name came up as a supplier, as well as other companies, some closer to home. The Ashford price was competitive even with the import duties so I placed the order on line - just before New Year. I managed to track the package all the way over the Atlantic to my door in Scotland and it arrived in a few short days. I have never purchased anything on line from the US before and that is why I am very satisfied and describe the experience as being EASY-PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY!"

Happy happy!

"This was my first time buying from Ashford.com and was very pleased with all of my experience. The prices are great with great product, and they shipped and delivered my watch fast. I will plan on buying from them again. "

2016-01-08

"Recently i purchased 2 watches and one order i canceled at same point of time. After continues follow up and mails, calls (after 15 Days) they send a mail in which they have written Please talk to your Bank with some authorization code to reverse the payment. Its really become a headache to get the money back from them. Really a bad experience."

This review was modified by sanjay0903 on January 08 2016 12:47:24 PM

2016-01-07

"Great prices, and incredible care on shipping the items!
Totally would buy again!

2016-01-07

"Timely delivery and product was in good condition too ????"

2016-01-07

"The service and product are very good"

2016-01-06

"I ordered a watch 2 days before Christmas, paid the $30 for overnight delivery. I found the package by my front door the afternoon of Christmas Eve. The only problem, the watch band slides off her wrist w/o opening it and we haven't figured out how to shorten the band."

2016-01-06

"Good service, easy to use. Smooth transaction."

2016-01-06

"Only one complaint but still give them 5 stars. Complaint is that I got 15% coupon from them with my order and month and half expiry for the coupon but can't use on sale item. Every item is on sale always (especially what I need ) and to me this is deceptive marketing since I can't use the coupon. I highly suggest allowing tonusenthebcoupon on Atleast on one item only even on sale item to keep the customer keep coming back. I see no other problem on ordering and delivery.
I haven't used their warranty or replacement or complaint to them so no idea how the response is.

2016-01-05

"Bought several Movado watches on-line over the holidays; 2 orders arrived with fast shipping (2 day and overnight) before Christmas. Watches arrived as expected in perfect condition with free shipping. Excellent experience!!!"

2016-01-05

"Very quick delivery- I was very satisfied with the watch"

2016-01-05

"very nice watch and fast shipping"

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.