• Ashford.com Ashford.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10

"fast international delivery"

"I bought this watch for my daughter for her college graduation. She brings so much SUNSHINE into everyone's lives that I wanted her to remember that she's MY SUNSHINE every time she looks at this gorgeous watch. I think she'll love it!"

"Very pleased with merchandise! The item delivery was unbelievably quick!
Will certainly recommend and do business again with Ashford!

"The watch I ordered did not work when it arrived. I emailed the company for a return order number. I was advised to take it to a jeweler and I would be reimbursed up to $15.00 for a new watch battery. Based on this experience, I am not interested in ordering anything else from Ashford.com"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2015

“Hello mlyons7809,
Thank you for your feedback. Our apologies if the battery in your watch died during shipping. Occasionally, they sit on the shelf for an extended period of time or the extreme cold will also affect the battery. The battery is covered under the Ashford 2 year warranty. If you would like to email the receipt to customerservice@ashford.com we will reimburse you up to $15. Thank you.

Ashford Client Relations”

"Every interaction I've had so far with Ashford has been professional and efficient, with an emphasis on service. These days it's hard to find personal service, especially online, but Ashford seems to have figured it out. They've earned my business three times so far. All in all, first class."

"I've bought numerous watches from Ashford. Always please with the praise and quality. Fast shipping too."

"WARNING: Do not buy any watch on Ashford.com! they sell either defected or counterfeit!!! (see comments from Amanda86)

Comments to Ashford.com:

I bought a Hamilton automatic mechanic watch which was sent to me in Dec 2014. The watch was defected before I use it. The rotor did not function at all. I realized the problem in one week since I started to use it. I requested a replacement for my watch.
However the representative said since I started to wear it, it could not be replaced. It can only be repaired. I was surprised when I was told that the brand new watch did not have a manufacturer warranty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no choice by the time. I was unhappy but still respect them to some extent. I sent the watch back. 3 weeks later I still heard nothing. So I called back again. The reply was that it would take up to 8 to 12 weeks to fix it. Yes, 12 weeks!!

I was shocked and very disappointed with their service. I do not have any evidence but it looks to me that Ashford.com already knew that it was a defected watch before sold to customers. That was why it was sold with a "discount" and Ashford refused to replace. The watch does not have manufacturer warranty is another evidence that it is either defected or counterfeit.

So I called my credit card company. Thanks to American Express, they responded fast. I requested to dispute this charge for a refund. However, Ashford.com did not reply to my credit card company but repaired the watch that I returned. After fixing and shipping the watch back to me, they replied to my credit card company that problem was solved and requested to close the case.No!!! the case was not over because I request a refund for detected piece, not repair!

12 weeks to fix a new watch is ridiculous. Why did I buy a new watch and waste the first 3-4 months on fixing it?

Do not buy anything from Ashford.com!! The victims like me, please do not stop disputing your charge as they are dishonest and terrible ethics. I believe I am not the only victim here.Please say something here and let Ashford.com know that we are serious about it.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2015

“Hello mechanics1,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a problem with your watch. It looks like we issued a repair number on jan 6, 2015. You sent the watch in and we repaired it and sent it back to you. I am not sure why you you opened a charge back during this process or why you sent the repaired watch back to us but the watch is working perfectly and we would would love to send it back so you can continue to enjoy it. Please let us know when you are ready to take delivery, and we will send it back out to you again. Thank you!

Ashford Client Relations”

"Item came in good order. Delivery was also within stipulated timings. No issues faced"

"The watch was sent back for replacement since it was making little noise. At same time, I requested to stamp the international warranty card. I got assurance to get it stamp and I packed everything and sent it back as per the instruction from customer care. When I received the watch back the warranty card was not stamped again. I got the replacement of watch with the old lable tag which was sent by me. So looks like they even did not send a brand new watch. I feel I made wrong choice to save some bucks. Sorry to write this review, but I am highly dissapointed on the overall experiance. I hope I am the last to experiance such service."

"nice watch, delivered ontime."

"The watches are not Genuine, I bought Bulova watches, the date is not working, and the code number at the back is different from Genuine Bulova Watches. DO NOT believe the Ashford sell the Genuine Watches. They didn't provide authorize Retailer from the manufactory.
if you are unauthorize dealer, how do you proof your watches are Genuine? You should give out all the documentation to proof your company sell Genuine Watches.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-06-2015

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback Amanda.

Ashford watches are direct from the manufacturers with original packaging, and manuals if included, as well as serial number identification. Every watch carried by Ashford is a 100% verified new, unworn, original and authentic watch.

I'm sorry to hear the date function was not working on the watch. Most of the time that is a sign that the battery is starting to wear down. Our goal at Ashford.com is to ensure a quality shopping experience and offer our consumers a safe and worry free environment to purchase any of our luxury brand name watches. We offer a two year extensive warranty on any timepiece bought at Ashford.com. We have a world class team of certified watchmakers that are experts in their field at your complete disposal. They have accumulated vast experience working on today's most prestigious watch brands as well as the most complicated movements and are constantly honing their expertise to provide the best service available. As unauthorized dealers it is important to note that watches purchased on our site are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty but we at Ashford.com have it all covered by our team of in house watch experts at your beck and call.

We would have been happy to help resolve the issue with the watch if that had been your desire, but I see you chose to return it to us for a refund. We have provided you with a prepaid shipping label for your inconvenience, and as soon as you send the watch back to us, we will process a refund. Please accept our apologies that the watch was not working perfectly when you received it. Thank you.

Gloria Forbes
Client Relations Supervisor”

"Very happy to the product that I purchased. Affordable price and high quality wrist watch for me and for my husband."

"I have purchased several watches from Ashford now.....
A Class Act! Thank You!
Jonny G
nv88s
jgmgreek

"Excellent customer service, great price, overall fast shipping, very well package and awesome experience"

"I purchased this watch because it was nice looking and has everything I was looking for in a work watch, a reasonable price , gun metal color and it wears very well. "

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.