• Ashford.com Ashford.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.24/10 5.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.31/10 4.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I placed an order right before Christmas and the items were delivered very quickly. Very nicely packaged! I will definitely shop at Ashford again!"

"Excellent service the merchandise is beautiful. impress by delivery time."

"Bought a movado watch from Asford. It was great for 30 days, then after 30 days, one of the links on the bracelet part of the watch got stuck and it looks horrible. Called Asford and they said it wasnt covered under warranty and cannot accept return for exchange. Very disappointed In this company customer service. Now I'm short 350 dollars and my husband cannot wear his new movado."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Hello Samara66,

Thank you for the feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you are having problems with the band of your watch. Although we do offer a 2 year warranty on our watches, we are restricted by guidelines not only imposed on us but also if you were to go through the manufacturer.

Here is the link on our website detailing what is covered and what is not: http://www.ashford.com/us/info/warranty.jsp. One part of that paragraph states What’s not covered: The watch case, bracelet, straps, crown/stem, crystal/glass, finishes, damage caused by excessive wear-and-tear and/or physical abuse and damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the watch manufacturer's water resistance limitations. As I stated, the manufacturer also follows these guidelines.

While it troubles me to hear that you are "very disappointed In this company customer service" I believe we provided you proper service, perhaps just not the answer you wanted to hear. We have a couple options here. We could certainly get in touch with Movado and quote you the price to get some extra links for you at our cost or we could take it in for an evaluation to see if there is anything else we could do. Please let me know if either of these options is acceptable to you. Thank you.

Kindly,
Gloria Forbes
Client Relations Supervisor”

"Item was received quickly and just as expected."

"From ordering to delivery, it was like a piece of cake"

"I bought this watch for my dads birthday present he really like it very much and it look very luxurious"

"I was very pleased with your site and how well everything went. I don't know how it could have been any better."

"I only have some problem with customs when wacthes comming , still paid more 25% tax - but all watches are brand new in good condition , i used one & gift for my family , my friends ( i saw that they love it too ) ^^
I'll buy some more in next sale event for my collection maybe a small shop in the future
Ps : Thanks to Ashford , especially the customer service team :3

"Competitive price and fast delivery service and packaging is excellent. "

"It was a good product fast delivery"

"The watch is as beautiful as seen on the web site.
This was the fast shipping I ever received from USA,
and I had fast shippers. Very satisfied with the watch and the shipping,keep on going.Maybe offering free
shipping for everything.

"Very precise with deliver"

"Outstanding website, excellent items, great selection, great customer service, fantastic discounts on men's watches.
I ordered three watches for the holidays!!!!!

"Ashford.com really surprised me and my wife when they overnighted the watch and I had it for
'Christmas!
I would differently do business with them again.

"Ashford delivers their products always at the top of expectations."

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.