• Address: 545 Broadway Brooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

"The watch is very beautful, and the price is reasonable. I will come back for another watch."

"This is my third purchase through Ashford and It couldn't be better. Prompt delivery, excellent packaging and brilliant product description at the website. Would certainly recommend to others. Please keep up the good work !!!"

"The shipping time was amazingly fast. The product I ordered was of good quality and the price was fantastic. I plan on ordering from Ashford's again and will recommend to my friends."

"Very satisfying and easy. I received my order quickly and the item I bought was exactly what to hey showed. "

"I have now ordered watches from Ashford on three separate occasions, and I have been quite impressed with their service. All three items were exactly as described; the most recent item is a gift, so this is important. Shipping was very prompt, just a few days from placing my order. Prices have been amazing. Ashford's packaging is very secure and classy. Based on paperwork included with my packages, I would assume that returns are simple. My one minor complaint is that I would like the ability to opt of of receiving the complimentary shopping bag included with any purchase. While these bags are certainly nice, we really don't need any more in our household."

"The price paid was excellent and the shipping was included. Their email specials are worth the time to review. Hopefully their guarantee that they stand behind everything is true."

"first of all I would like to thank Mr. Larry Ackerman. he is a wonder full sales representative, responding on time, understanding customers needs etc. my greatest compliment to Mr. Larry is a referral. I have already done in my wife birth day ceremony for 9 participants. they really love the watch and some of them might order the watch soon. mulugt "

"I LOVE BUYING FROM ASHFORD! EVERY ITEM IS GREAT QUALITY! "

"I love the watch.So fast than I expect,very nice. "

"Nice necklace and quick ship."

"Ashford is always fast, accurate with beautiful presentation."

"This store,in my opinion.is good! Communication,ship are at a high level.I recomend."

"THis is my 4th purchase from Ashford's and I have found them to be excellent at delivering a quality product in a very short period of time. I have received each purchase that I have made with them within 3-4 business days. The product packaging is in excellent condition. I am extremely satisfied with Ahsford's and will continue to purchase from them."

"It's very beautiful.I love it so much .Thaks."

"The customer service was great!"

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.