• Address: 545 BroadwayBrooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"The product was delivered and highly satisfied with the product and the packaging too. Value for the price."

"I have ordered twice now, and I can't be happier.
When you go on the website everything is is what you get, so their are no surprises.
I would always shop at Ashford for all my needs.

"I bought two watches online, but the packaging are not same, as one is good, but the other is terrible"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-17-2013

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Greetings,

Though we have not heard back from you, we want to make sure you know that we stand behind our products and want nothing more than to make our clients happy. Any time the packaging is received in a manner that does not live up to their expectations, we are willing and able to replace those pieces. We understand that very often our products are given as gifts and presentation of that gift is almost as important as the gift itself. Please get in touch with us at your convenience so that we can correct this as quickly as possible as well as with any other questions you have for us.

We offer many means for contact with our service agents:
Phone: 1-866-Ashford
E-Mail: CustomerService@Ashford.com
Or our website chat service…

No matter which option you pick we promise to do everything in our power to meet your needs.

Ashford Client Services Team”

"Not only did Ashford offer a great product at the cheapest price, it was delivered within 72 hours! This is my second purchase from Ashford I saved 80% off retail the first time and 60% this time. This is how I like to shop!"

"The watch is good, but the date is can not properly changed."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-17-2013

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Greetings,

We have made a couple of attempts to get in touch with you and we hope that you have discovered the solution to your inquiry. If not we simply want you to know that we are always here to help with any questions our clients have about our watches. Feel free to contact us at your convenience.

We offer many means for contact with our service agents:
Phone: 1-866-Ashford
E-Mail: CustomerService@Ashford.com
Or our website chat service…

Ashford Client Services Team”

"Ashford keep me well-informed of my package after I placed order. It can always be tracked.
I know where it is, and when I will receive my parcel.
Ashford is my first choice when I want to buy a watch.
Ashford is what I can trust. I really like it.

"Very satisfied, fast shipping"

"Would not hesitate to buy from them again"

"The watches were shipped immediately and were exactly as described. The customer service was excellent, and the prices were (are) unbeatable. Thanks Ashford."

"The watch I ordered was great! It was delivered in record time!!"

"The watch is very beautful, and the price is reasonable. I will come back for another watch."

"This is my third purchase through Ashford and It couldn't be better. Prompt delivery, excellent packaging and brilliant product description at the website. Would certainly recommend to others. Please keep up the good work !!!"

"The shipping time was amazingly fast. The product I ordered was of good quality and the price was fantastic. I plan on ordering from Ashford's again and will recommend to my friends."

"Very satisfying and easy. I received my order quickly and the item I bought was exactly what to hey showed. "

"I have now ordered watches from Ashford on three separate occasions, and I have been quite impressed with their service. All three items were exactly as described; the most recent item is a gift, so this is important. Shipping was very prompt, just a few days from placing my order. Prices have been amazing. Ashford's packaging is very secure and classy. Based on paperwork included with my packages, I would assume that returns are simple. My one minor complaint is that I would like the ability to opt of of receiving the complimentary shopping bag included with any purchase. While these bags are certainly nice, we really don't need any more in our household."

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.