Stores > Ashford.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10

2015-12-30

"Very good experience ... Will buy again "

2015-12-30

"Outstanding delivery and a beautiful pair of earrings. I am so happy to have found Ashford.I could not have ask for anything more. I will shop here again."

This review was modified by mswope99 on December 30 2015 08:38:16 AM

2015-12-30

"Quick shipment, gift packaging inside was a little dirty and old looking but otherwise a good transaction."

2015-12-29

"Unfortunately my order never came to me. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift.
Christmas is gone, still waiting for my money back.
Time wasted in chats, phone calls and money out of my account.
Long story short, if they required a delivery signature everything was OK.
Feel sad that my few hundred order is less than a thousand, when they require signature for delivery. Nowhere written on their site or terms or whatever.

2015-12-29

"I love my watch, the band is a little small though."

2015-12-29

"very nice watch for one small price ,shipping very fast ,i ordered the watch and in three days its arrived perfect !!!!!"

2015-12-29

"This was my first time ordering from ashford. To my delight I was pleasantly surprised to see the watch I ordered arrive the day after I placed my order! This was even less than 2 weeks from Christmas which is always a busy shipping season. Also the packing inside the box was very nicely wrapped in ashford tissue along with warranty information. I would definitely use them again and will recommend to my friends. Also my husband loved his new watch and wears it everywhere. "

This review was modified by ksdolan on December 29 2015 09:13:22 AM

2015-12-29

"Product, service, price and delivery all as a stated. What more could you ask ."

2015-12-29

"It is a good choice for me to get my life of watches."

2015-12-28

"Quality products at fantastic prices, and speedy delivery"

2015-12-28

"Item was as described and received it in promised time"

2015-12-24

"I would rate them zero stars if there was an option. ordered several watches, came damaged due to virtually non existant packaging. Asked to return and was offered a discount so i could replace the damaged strap. was told it would take the 24 to 48 hours to review photos by email as they were busy. 5 days later no response, had another online chat, would not help me at all, just said to wait another 1 to 3 days as they're busy. Its now a total of 8 days and still no reply. Just had another wasted online chat, can not speak to a manager but they will contact me by email asap. I suppose that will be another 8 days then. They are very keen to help when you want to buy a watch. But when you have a problem, and you will, they have zero customer service, tell lies and basically don't care about the customer. They have ruined someones xmas because nowI have choice of giving a damaged watch or no present at all. Cheers ASHFORD!!"

2015-12-23

"I satisfied their product.
but it's hard to cancel my order.

2015-12-23

"Thank you very much for the good service, excellent delivery time . Everything was very quickly and efficiently. We hope for further cooperation !!!
In our lives ,the most precious TIME ,becoming your customer I have saved not only money but YOUR TIME !!!
A GOOD AND INTERESTING BUSINESS IN 2017 !
HAPPY NEW YEAR ,FRIENDS !!!

clokee's Avatar

2015-12-22

"Very quick fast and had amazing prices! The packaging came with some extras but I did have to return and item and pay for shipping which was not fun."

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.