• Address: 545 BroadwayBrooklyn, NY

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.19/10 5.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"I like the watch. I bought the watch #1138248589. It is very precise."

"Excellent shop. Low prices. Fast sending. Good packing of goods. If there are problems, the personnel will always politely prompt as well as what to do. I recommend to all."

"Ordering was easy, ordered on Cyber Monday price was great, shipped efficiently & prompt. "

"Excellent product as described and very quick shipment. 5 stars *****!!!!!"

"Super watch, super store !!! Everything just perfect "

"I was very pleased with my first Ashford shopping experience. I placed an order for two watches on Cyber Monday at an excellent price and received them both by Wednesday with free shipping. They matched the images and descriptions online, and they came very securely packaged with all tags and an easy-to-understand return policy.
I will most likely order from Ashford again.

"They were very helpful and fast. They new the product and could get u right to it. Had no problems shopping at Ashfords. Received email conformation and tracking no. the same day. Got package in on the day that I was told. I give Ashfords a 5 Star on everything. "

"ashford is definately the most favoriout of my watch shopping option! fast delivery and reliable quality. I recommend to my freinds all the times and they are very satisfied also as me!"

"Ashford watches offers the best prices and packaging is beautiful. "

"Quality of merchandise and the care taken to package it is exceptional. Shipping was very speedy. "

"I am very satisfied with the product. I purchased The best quality."

"My order was shipped right away. Very fast!"

"Good price, fast delivery and nice watch"

"Got a great deal on a Black Friday special AND IT WAS LEGITAMATE. The same watch I bought for $99.99 w/FREE SHIPPING went for $127.50 (used) on E-Bay THE SAME DAY! It was SHIPPED FAST, PACKAGED WELL, IN IT'S ORIGINAL BOX AND WORKS FLAWLESSLY. Great company to do business with!"

"Beautifully packaged and great deal!"

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.