• Ashford.com Ashford.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

"Love the watch, petite, feminine and easy to see and read the face of the watch..."

"awsome quick delivery and genuine product! More importantly very attractive prices!!

Additional request would be to add more pictures of the product from multiple sides and angles.

"BEWARE!!!! NOT GENUINE WATCHES.
I bought a RADO Integral Jubile at ashford.com in November 2014, 6 months ago. It was a very expensive watch ($970). This morning, the crystal (glass surface) came off completely. I called ashford.com. They said it was not covered under 2-year warranty since it was "wear and tear". Apparently, it is hard to believe that "wear and tear" causes the crystal to come off. Even a cheap under $50 watch never has its crystal came off . Moreover, it was in my jewelry box most of the time. This is the third Rado watch I bought. Other two Rados which I bought in stores have no problem at all.
Trust me. They are selling non-genuine watches (knock-off watches). When you bite the bullet, they don't stand behind their sale. They will run away.

Rep reply posted May-12-2015

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Hello Dean,
Thank you for your feedback. Ashford watches come from the manufacturer and come with original packaging, manuals, warranty cards and serial number identification. Every watch carried by Ashford is a 100% verified new, unworn, original and authentic watch. It's unfortunate that your crystal "fell off" and most of the time, that happens from wear and tear, not due to a manufacturer's defect. However, we have a very good rapport with all of our manufacturers and when we sent you the watch 6 months ago, we included a stamped warranty card from Rado. Please feel free to contact them directly at 866-379-2824 to see if they will replace the crystal for you since you have the option to use them for your warranty. Hopefully they can take care of that for you! Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ashford Client Relations”

"I am quiet impress, about the pricing first. Lot of retailers or even consumers are assuming they will get better deal buying on e-bay from a unknown seller, based on blur pict than with well established houses. I try both and its a matter of fact than A. got incredible discounts allowing retailers like me to work with confidence. I operate in a emerging country, it can makes things difficult about the delivery, but here what to say ? free shipping, items arrived fast, are accurate, A+ definetly."

"Arrived on time, Exactly what I ordered. Impressive packaging."

"Contacted Ashford because shipping address was not correct. Was assured shipping address would be changed. They did not change shipping address and sent to incorrect address. Justified it by saying it was not their fault because they used entered address, even though they knew it was incorrect before they sent the item. Why would they send it if they knew the address was incorrect?"

Rep reply posted May-12-2015

AshfordWatches, Ashford.com rep has responded

“Hello Tongster,
Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate that the wrong shipping address was chosen in PayPal when you were checking out. Even though you did call us the day after, the order was already packed and on a pallet with hundreds of others and we were not able to access it in time to stop it, Unfortunately, due to the security levels and restrictions of PayPal, we are also not able to change any address that you have confirmed in Pay Pal. You are the only one that is able to do so. To avoid this issue in the future, you should go into your PayPal account and update the information so your order is shipped to the correct location. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!
Ashford Client Relations”

"Excellent and outstanding service"

"Ordering was good, delivery was on time as promised and the customer support was good and informative. Over all was very satisfied with AshFord. Would be placing more orders soon."

"I was very satisfied with the service I received from the Ashford representative. The watch I wanted was sold out and the rep. called me later that day and told me of a similar watch that went on sale. It was lovely having that level of service, and I am pleased with the watch I bought. "

"I'm was very pleased with my purchase and the quick delivery!"

"Not so good,as I hoped.I live in Russia and your shop does not ship to Russia.I have paid for my watch and asked to ship to my friend in USA.I have got some difficulties from you."

"Fast shipping and great prices on quality watches. Never a problem with Ashford. Prices can't be beat!!"

"Great store, prompt service and genuine products delivered with original packing and documentation. The sale prices are hard to beat, a site to keep an eye on. And only a three day delivery to the other side of the world. "

"The watch didn't work. Then I called the customer service and changed another model."

"Received watch lightning fast and in perfect condition. Well packaged. Thanks!"

Share Ashford.com's store rating

Ashford.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Ashford.com is a merchant member
Ashford.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.