Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2015-07-28

"I can't say enough about Amsterdam Printing and the pens we received. Not only are they perfect and look great, but the customer service I received from the initial order placed, to the correspondence with Amsterdam's accounting department all the way thru the shipping was OUTSTANDING! On time, quality product and great customer service, I will definitely be ordering from them again."

2015-07-25

"2 weeks ago, I ordered personalized mugs for a family reunion. Yesterday, they said the artwork wouldn't work so I sent them different artwork. They said it was too late to ship. No apology. No attempt to resolve the problem. HORRIBLE customer service. Stay away. To realize that the artwork sent weeks before was unusable the day it was supposed to ship is irresponsible. "

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“At times we may request clearer artwork in order to produce the best imprint possible. We apologize that production time, after receiving new artwork, would not meet your event date. Amsterdam goes through great lengths to provide optimum customer service. We are very sorry we did not meet your expectations. Thank you for the feedback.”

2015-07-15

"Product was received when promised and quality of the pens was quite good. We would reorder when the time comes to place another order."

2015-07-14

"Great stylus/pens! Everyone has said the pens are good pens. I have enjoyed the advertising and the great price on the stylus/pens."

2015-07-12

"Amsterdam Printing has the best quality pens I've seen. I get samples in the mail often enough, but none of the other companies' pens or items match the quality of Amsterdam. And, the customer service is just great!"

2015-07-06

"I placed an order on 5/29/2015, the confirmation email said expected ship date 6/2/2015. I attempted to track the package but it just showed "in process". On 6/16/2015 I called customer service and was informed the order was "stuck in the system" and had not been processed. The rep released the order and on 6/18/2015 I received an email saying the order had shipped. I received the order a few days later. The order was for 1000 pens with basic printing (no logo). Pens were received almost a month after ordering. Shipping and handling charges for my 1000 pens was $56.04 (that was the least expensive method). I have to wonder, if I never called to check on the order, would the pens still be "stuck in the system"?"

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2015

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize that your order wasn't delivered in a timely manner. We are thankful for the rating you have given Amsterdam despite this inconvenience we created. We are reviewing internally on what caused this delay in our system to prevent any future occurrences. Once again please accept our apology. We hope to see you give Amsterdam another opportunity in the future to prove we are a trustworthy, dependable company with our customers best interest at heart,”

2015-06-30

"UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
Amsterdam Printing contacted me and offered to make everything right1. Excellent recovery and happy to up my stars!

ORIGINAL
Disapointing Performance after a couple good hits. I contacted Amsterdam the moment my landlord notified me that he was changing our office numbering system. Was told my customer service..."order has not printed yet...and we will change on our end...if you dont hear back from us, rest assured everything is taken care of."

Imagine my exasperation to receive order two weeks later with wrong(original) office number. $300 of marketing material from the shipping box to the trash can.

One miss really wipes out a whole bunch of hits.

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2015

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize for this order experience and are replacing the order with the correction at no extra cost. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to prove our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee,”

2015-06-24

"I have ordered twice from Amsterdam Printing and will continue to do so in the future. Not only were the stylus pens a hit, but the customer service was great and it is rare you can say that these days. Thanks! "

2015-06-18

"Over the past 25 years I have dealt with alot of promotional companies but none as good as Amsterdam Printing. I found them on Google and every order has been on time, their customer service is by far the best! I recommend them highly"

2015-06-17

"well it was finished and shipped quickly buy, it was all wrong. not even what I approved the order called for and I verified it black lettering . It came with white. and there were 10 broken pens. I received this order on 06/05/2015 have faxed called emailed and usps mail and have heard nothing. Not good honoring their 100% guarantee."

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2015

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations with the final imprint color. Unfortunately this item isn’t available in the imprint option you were requesting. Your review was escalated to our customer service team for immediate resolution which we hope you found satisfactory. We offer a variety of products that may be available to fit your specific needs. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thank you for the review.”

2015-06-11

"The pens that we ordered were great quality and the turn around time was superb! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to other businesses."

2015-06-07

"Love my Entice Stylus pens. Now, my friends can't say they don't have my phone number or address! Nicely printed on pens."

2015-06-03

"Very good experience , easy web site , quick delivery
Pens were as pictured

2015-05-26

"out standing company. Order came so fast I couldn't believe it. The printing was great and It is just a wonderful pen all around."

2015-05-25

"The service was great. The representative who answered the call was very professional and knew her products. I was under a time crunch and she made it happen timely and excellent. The pens ordered were for a church anniversary as handouts. Every one who received one spoke about the quality of the pen. It is a great writing instrument - good weight and balance. Great job!"

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,428 merchant members.