Amsterdam PrinCoupons

"My company Innovative Crating Solutions ordered pens from Amsterdam on 1/17/12. When it comes to customer service the are the best. I only deal with companies that have superior customer service. I run a crating business called Innovative Crating Solutions that only knows one way to treat a customer and that is with respect, that is how I was treated by Amsterdam. I will order all my products from them from now on as long as they don't change the way they treat there customers.

Jerry

"Our company has ordered pens several times now, always online, and have always been pleased with the quality of our purchases. Thankfully, we haven't had a reason to use customer service for any problems. The online ordering process is easy to use and the pens come in as ordered."

"After a minor hiccup Amsterdam came through with flying colors. Indeed, being in the customer service business myself it was an amazing experience - probably the best customer support experience I have EVER had. I would recommend this company to one and all without the slightest hesitation. And their products were absolutely top notch too."

"Amsterdam Printing turned what could have been a potentially bad experience into a great one. I will recommend this company to all my friends who need personalized products. I ordered pens for my mother's memorial service and was given a delivery date of more than a week before the occasion. Unknown to me, the delivery date was pushed back because Amsterdam received the pens late from their suppliers. I called when I received the email of the delivery date and explained that the items would be of no use to me after a particular date. The goods were already on UPS truck and delivery date could not be changed. After a lot of back and forth a new set of pens were printed for me and shipment expedited all at the company's own expense. I am still amazed and very impressed with the way the company handled this situation. I am forever grateful for their professionalism and incredible customer service.

Abby

"Have been buying a bunch of personalized pens for our business for a couple of years now. Every once in a while we will encounter a bad pen, but that's like a 1% chance. The ordering process is always quick and easy and the rep is always courteous. Overall I'm pleased with the product and services."

"Great Service and great Associates. Easy to do business with. Never a problem. Tony was excellent.
by: harold wells

"I received pocket calenders and am very pleased. Nicely done, the staff was very helpful, easy to work with. I will use them again when I need more items. Thank You Amsterdam."

"Were do I beging but to say I have everything good to say about this company, they have alwalys keep every promise they make. We purchase promotional items to start at least three or more years ago and have also started useing them for printing. there products are a very good guailty and are also relieable. I recommend Asterdam Printing to everyone I know. They always work with you to make you a happy customer.
Joe DiBenedetto
Flushing Community Volunteer Ambulance Corps Inc.

"Although the products are decent and I have ordered a few times, don't ever have to call them on anything. They have the worst,rudest customer service people I have ever dealt with. I called to make an inquiry on something on my invoice that I did not understand, after being transferred around the last woman couldn't answer my question so she just hung up on me. Few phone calls later, my issue has never been resolved, no one seems to know anything and no one calls back. Needless to say, I will NEVER EVER order from there again, customer service is important to me and my company."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2012

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We at Amsterdam will always take our customers feedback to heart. We were able to contact this reviewer and settle her issue. Our goal at Amsterdam is always to provide world class service and satisfy our customers 100%.”

"I purchased 100 pens with imprinting and the font is way too small. I wish I had gotten a sample with the imprinting so I would have known that....especially since they are for my mother's 95th birthday!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2012

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We were able to contact this reviewer and send her a new order of pens that she was pleased with. 100% Customer Satisfaction. It's that simple.”

"This was my first time using Amsterdam and I will definitely use them again. Their customer service was very helpful in answering questions before I placed my order and the pens (Ultima pens in graphite) look amazing with our logo. Quick turn around time as well."

"Love my pens. They were the right price for my start up business. They look great, have a nice feel to them, and write very nicely. From order to delivery was ONLY 2 DAYS!!"

"I have been completely satisfied with both the products ( Delane
pen and slitter boxed set) and the expert assistance I received in help placing my order! I had ordered from Amsterdam for my Father's company and so I returned when he needed another gift item.All of the items we have received have been of the highest quality and admired by the recipients. I would definitely recommend using Amsterdam for any engravable items.

"My pens came quickly and without defect. Good price, good pens and good company. This is my first order from Amsterdam and I will use them again for my business needs."

"This is my first timeusing Amsterdam and I am 100% satisfied with the products and service that I've received. I will definately refer this company to others. K-Elegance Bridal Consulting, LLC"

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.