Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

2015-04-23

"I was absolutely astounded at how fast they processed my order and shipped it to me! I got it within just a few days of placing order. I have bragged to all of my friends and family about them. I'd recommend them above the rest!"

2015-04-23

"This was my first time using Amsterdam Printing. Top Notch customer service, quality products, great promotional pricing, and I had my order in 2 days! I will definitely return to Amsterdam Printing!"

2015-04-16

"I want to Thank Ms.Taylor for all these years for my school's and my church. Great Job well done Ms.Taylor.

Thanks
Mr.Surender Charles

2015-04-14

"I have been doing business with Amsterdam Printing off and on for years. Their consistency and customer service are as strong now as they were in the past."

2015-04-13

"Great service. The lady (Sarah) who assisted me when placing the order was extremely nice & helpful. I cannot say enough about the customer service. Price was very good. Quality of pens was excellent...which is why we ordered a 2nd time from this company. Delivery was very quick. "

2015-04-08

"These guys are amazing! I had an idea for a pen on a Wednesday and found the perfect graphic capable pen at Amsterdam for a very good price. I set up the graphic and then uploaded it to the Amsterdam website on Thursday afternoon. 1000 pens arrived on Monday!! And they were better than I had imagined them!! Thank you Amsterdam!"

2015-03-30

"The pens we ordered from Amsterdam printing came as advertised, in great shape and looking very sharp. We also got a couple of the gift box types for the presentations and they all were well packaged and worked very well for what we used them for. On time and great value - not much more you could ask for,."

2015-03-26

"Melissa, my Account Manager, did an awesome job helping me with all my needs!!"

2015-03-24

"I love partnering with Amsterdam Printing. I've received GREAT service from this company. Adam is always willing to go the extra mile with new ideas for promotional giveaways! I so appreciate the expediting of my orders when in a crunch!"

2015-03-24

"Always friendly and not pushy when ordering or searching for products."

2015-03-19

"THE PINS I ORDERED ITEM #44295 THE ENTICE STYLUS PEN ARE BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHER PINS I HAVE USED IT IS A GOOD PRODUCT HIGHLY RECOMMEND"

2015-03-19

"Very satisfied with the product and customer service"

2015-03-19

"Amsterdam Printing is our go to business for all our swag ... Rich O'Brien is an excellent representative to work with and is very helpful. We've tried others but keep coming back to the one company that not only "gets us" but provides the customer service and quality of product we want."

2015-03-15

"The process was very simple and the order was done quickly and accurately. The pens we ordered are great and look exactly as they appeared. I would definitely order from them again!!"

2015-03-12

"Business cards, hand lotions, note pads, letterhead, ice scrapers, and all other promotional items have been high quality and the staff is awesome!!"

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,564 merchant members.