Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"Received our custom logo envelopes in a very timely manner. Artwork was as expected. Will use them again"

"Unhappy with our purchase, unable to view the imprint on the forms we ordered. Was told by customer service that the shift supervisor said thats the best we can do! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A PRINTING COMPANY? "

"I ordered the Madison Avenue pens from Amsterdam. It was the first time I had ordered from them. Not only was the staff friendly and knowledgeable, I got the Engraved Pens within a week of ordering them and they were absolutely beautiful. Great quality, the engraving was perfect, and the pens write beautifully. We have clients coming in requesting to have one of these pens. Very impressed."

"It was my first time ordering from APC after getting a sample ENTICE pen. Ordering was easy & delivery was prompt without any problems. The pen was not only attractive, but also wrote very well - it became a must-have at work when I distributed it to some friends. Am actually thinking of reordering the same pen, again without printing - classier look, I think"

Gainesville, Florida

"We have been ordering pens from Amsterdam (Union Pen) for many years. Recently our law firm started ordering a different style of pen every so many orders. My staff, clients, and every person we give the pens to are very happy and love the way they write. We have had people ask where we order them from. Very High Quality product and very pleased with the customer service. Thank you so much for everything your company does. VERY PLEASED and will never order from any other company!"

"I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of printing on these little magnets. It is great to be able to design items myself online, press a button and voila, done."

"This is the first time we order from this company and we were very please with its service."

"we are not happy with our pens. Had I known it was "clear" orange barrel I would have requested white ink. The type is so small it can hardly be read, the barrel of the pen is large enough for a bolder or larger print. It is possible to return and request new pens? Rose Ruyak 610 966 3367 rosieruyak@aol.com"

"My recent order was the key clips, gosh this has been the best investment I have ever made. I'm so happy with my order, when i give a clip to ever of my customer they love them. Late I see them walk in and they have the keys on the clip, I loved the colors and the quality of the clips are durable. I am just so satisfied with this order. Thank you Amsterdam! I will order more pretty soon."

"Product came out beautiful and will be appreciated by our staff. Thank you. "

"Whenever I order my product it is here within a few days and always as ordered. I had a problem once and it was fixed immediately to my satisfaction. I normally order Journalist pens and find they are well balanced and do not fall apart. They come in rich colors that appeal to all our customers and represent our company well. "

modified review This review was modified by graphk on April 05 2012 07:43:31 AM

"We purchased customized flash lights. What a great product! Compact and bright! They look professional and a great touch to send home with our dental patients. Thanks!"

"Very nice quality pens for a fair price! My clients definitely appreciate them and I spent much less than I would at other printing companies. Delivery was expeditious and the printing was exactly as requested! Thank you for the good work! "

"Excellence in everything! Customer Service makes a company, along with their products, of course. Everyone was courteous and eager to assist. I received my engraved pens in 2 days... it was absolutely unbelievable! The pens were beautiful and made a lasting impression on our team. Everyone loved them. "

"Our company had a rush order and when I explained it to Dottie (our rep there) she was able to meet our needs. Not only was the order filled but was sent over night to reach us on time. The pens looked great as always."

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.