Amsterdam PrinCoupons

"Ordered several items for my medical practice. Bought thousands of pens - excellent quality, emery boards (wish that they could have been individually wrapped) and medicine reminder boxes. Products were high quality and Anthony Biviano was a big help in making decisions and placing the order."

"Everything I ordered, I received and very quickly. The pens are beautiful and the special printing on them was perfect. I am amazed at how well this company operates. I would not hesitate to recommend these pens or this company to anyone.
Lillie M. Tonkin

"We ordered pens from company. 100% Satisfied. Pens are great, look great, write beautifully and very reasonably priced. Quick ship; pens arrived earlier than expected! Kimberly Davila was very helpful, courteous and friendly. Recommend this company for all your printing needs!!!"

"The order was perfect and our customer service rep ended up saving us money!"

"Amsterdam gave me the first rate service that I expected. The pens were classy and reperesents my company well."

"Very satisfied with all the help to design my product. Definately working with them again."

"I will order all my advertising needs through Amsterdam Printing from this day forward. I tried to order giveaways for my customers from other places, only to be frustrated with there customer service. At Amsterdam not only was the price right, the customer service is NEXT TO NONE!!! They have gained me as a customer FOR LIFE. Thanks Amsterdam for going above and beyond without me even asking you to...D Harris"

"We were very pleased with the product, the pricing and the way the company fulfilled our order in an effecient manner. We will keep Amsterdam on our approved vendors list.

Thank you.

1st Global Realty

"My company Innovative Crating Solutions ordered pens from Amsterdam on 1/17/12. When it comes to customer service the are the best. I only deal with companies that have superior customer service. I run a crating business called Innovative Crating Solutions that only knows one way to treat a customer and that is with respect, that is how I was treated by Amsterdam. I will order all my products from them from now on as long as they don't change the way they treat there customers.

Jerry

"Our company has ordered pens several times now, always online, and have always been pleased with the quality of our purchases. Thankfully, we haven't had a reason to use customer service for any problems. The online ordering process is easy to use and the pens come in as ordered."

"After a minor hiccup Amsterdam came through with flying colors. Indeed, being in the customer service business myself it was an amazing experience - probably the best customer support experience I have EVER had. I would recommend this company to one and all without the slightest hesitation. And their products were absolutely top notch too."

"Amsterdam Printing turned what could have been a potentially bad experience into a great one. I will recommend this company to all my friends who need personalized products. I ordered pens for my mother's memorial service and was given a delivery date of more than a week before the occasion. Unknown to me, the delivery date was pushed back because Amsterdam received the pens late from their suppliers. I called when I received the email of the delivery date and explained that the items would be of no use to me after a particular date. The goods were already on UPS truck and delivery date could not be changed. After a lot of back and forth a new set of pens were printed for me and shipment expedited all at the company's own expense. I am still amazed and very impressed with the way the company handled this situation. I am forever grateful for their professionalism and incredible customer service.

Abby

"Have been buying a bunch of personalized pens for our business for a couple of years now. Every once in a while we will encounter a bad pen, but that's like a 1% chance. The ordering process is always quick and easy and the rep is always courteous. Overall I'm pleased with the product and services."

"Great Service and great Associates. Easy to do business with. Never a problem. Tony was excellent.
by: harold wells

"I received pocket calenders and am very pleased. Nicely done, the staff was very helpful, easy to work with. I will use them again when I need more items. Thank You Amsterdam."

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.