Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-03-02

Love the light up pens!

"These pens are much better than business cards!"

2017-03-01

Everyone LOVES my pens!

"I purchased these pens to help promote my business not knowing if they would be worth my investment. Boy! Was I pleased! These are beautiful, quality crafted pens that write smoothly the first time every time. The graphics for my business are clear and easily read. When I hand them to potential customers or customers, everyone loves them! I'll be a return customer for sure!!!"

2017-02-27

VERY HAPPY WITH PRODUCT!

"This is the first time ordering imprinted pens for our department. After much research, I placed our order with Amsterdam pens. We are extremely happy with the product and price. The pens are professional, work well, and are a bright blue - making them stand out at conferences. We would definitely reorder."

2017-02-26

Wrong Phone Number

" Like the pens but have Wrong Phone Number "

Rep reply posted Mar-02-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We're sorry there is an error with your order and will be more than happy to correct it for you. Please contact our customer service department and we'll get this fixed. Thank you for the review.”

2017-02-20

Can't Live Without It Now!!!!

"The Amsterdam Illuminated Stylus Pen is so popular with my clients. I am so happy you sent me a free preview of the pen. Hopefully this will boost sales for my small jewelry business! Thank you Amsterdam!

2017-02-15

Spiral Calendars

"I really like the calendars that I received. They are very colorful and every picture is done with very fine detail. I absolutely love all of the pictures. These calendars are nicer than any other company that I have ordered from before.

My biggest problem with my purchase is that I give these out to my customers and like I said they are very nice but when they were hole punched they were not done right. I am disappointed in the way that it looks because it was double punched. I think that for the money that I spent I expected more. Very disappointed about that. Not sure if I will order again.

Rep reply posted Feb-20-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and have reached out to offer assistance. Please contact our office so that we can handle this issue and resolve. We apologize for the problem and look forward to making this right. Thank you for the review.”

2017-02-14

Excellent Quality

"Loved my Shirts, product quality is excellent. Received in a timely manner. Will refer others and will continue shopping."

2017-02-12

Wish it could be a good reveiw!

"One night I seen an advertising and decided to order some pens since you guys were offering a good deal, free logo, and shipment within a couple days. Chose to use the send bill in 10 days if credit is good. Figured why not I have a 720 score. That was not the case got woke up 7:30am next morning wanting payment for the whole purchase to go forward. I said ok screw it lets get the order going and paid for it. Next morning I wake up go to computer check status of pens. Says on hold due to problems. So I called to see what the problem was they cant put logo on pen so there goes the free logo. there is more next day I wake up order on hold again so I call see what the problem. They didn't get my info for pens needed to redo or something. Now a 3rd problems again order on hold. Nobody calls you to tell you that theres problem you gotta figure out on own and call yourself but they sure call wanting payment right away first day. Half my order finally got shipped. Call again cause of problems. lady gave me a small discount on second set of pens because I was about to cancel. Second set finally shows take in mind they ship with in 2 days not even close took almost 3 weeks get my order. 2 pens missing out of second batch but they charged me for more. 5 pens so far are stuck and willnt click up and down. Not so sure was worth the cheaper price definitely didn't get free logo and took 3 times as long as other company. Unless some dramatic happens I will never order here again oh yeah poor customer service first 2 people were completely rude. only reason I gave no stars is that lady that gave me a discount stopped me from cancelling. Missed out on dozens off opportunities to hand out pens because of all the delays. Thumbs down never would recommend."

Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize about your disappointing order experience. Upon review, we were able to confirm that your order was shipped in two shipments. One four days after your original order date with the other shipping a week from the original order date. This item does advertise two days production time and we are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience of the order holds. We will have an agent from our customer service department contact you to review the issue with the pens that aren’t working correctly to see what we can do. Thank you for the review.

2017-01-28

Nice Pens

"Responded to an offer and I am very pleased with the pens I will use as an insert with my packages. They came super fast and I have gotten a compliment on them already."

2017-01-23

Acceptable quality but terrible policies

"I had placed a few orders with Amsterdam for my business, mostly for printing services. The quality wasn't bad, and the price made the quality acceptable. I was willing to keep ordering while looking at the prices of other companies. The problem came in when I placed an order (which can occasionally be a daunting process on the glitchy website) and I received a call the next day telling me they could not print it. I thought perhaps a corrupted file, but no - the issue was that their "policy is to not print anything deemed offensive", which can include things like gay rights, broader equality groups, blasphemy, and pretty much anything that anyone anywhere might deem offensive. Considering this company is in NY, I was pretty surprised at this strong stance against pretty much anything even remotely not neoconservative Christian. I'm not political in the least bit, but I was shocked nonetheless. Needless to say, I will not be wasting my time with a company that picks and chooses which orders it wants to ship based on personal politics. Unless you're ordering specifically for your church, I wouldn't recommend it. And even then, there's cheaper options - we found one!"

Rep reply posted Jan-24-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“It is our policy at Amsterdam that we do not print any content containing racial slurs, profanity or adult images, with no exceptions. We will make this policy clearer in our website FAQ’s moving forward. Thank you for your feedback.”

2017-01-07

TEA TIME

"Excellent Ceramic quality but the logo imprint was not very good. I was expecting a bright orange logo but it was actually a pale washed out pink/ peach color. Nothing like the picture "

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are really sorry to find out the orange imprint isn't as bright as you would like to see and will have an agent contact you. We offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and will make sure this order is the way you would like it to be. Thank you for the review.”

2016-12-30

Awesome

"The pens are great. They are appealing to the eye, very sharp looking. Grip is comfortable and the pens write smoothly. "

2016-12-28

Professional Business Pen

"I have just ordered another batch of Briarwood Pens from Amsterdam Printing. They are a great pen at a great price. They portray the professional image that I desire in a marketing tool. It puts a great first impression in front of potential customers. Louise has always taken care of all of my business needs."

2016-12-27

Total screw up!!

"Amsterdam totally screwed up my order. Yes, I ordered the lip balm. But I ordered multiple colors and flavors. I ordered the second week in Nov. They canceled the first order and never contacted me!!! When I called after it was 3 days past the due date, they couldn't even tell me why it had been canceled. When I finally got it...10 days late...they were all the same color and cotton candy flavored. Yuck!! I've ordered from this company for years...
But I may never again!!

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2016

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are beyond sorry for your order experience. It was truly not our intention to cause this inconvenience and hope that the discount we applied is satisfactory. We see that we have already been advised of this situation but encourage you to contact us if you still wish any further assistance. We really appreciate your feedback. We also hope for the chance in the future to prove we are a company that can give you a great order experience as you have seen with your past orders.”

2016-12-27

Very Nice Calendar

"Love the calendar. Customer service needs help, serious help."

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,403 merchant members.