Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10

"I was disappointed when my pens arrived because the print was too small and hard to read. The online preview was deceptive. When I complained, Amsterdam sent me a higher priced pen that was redone to my satisfaction and they didn't charge me for them.
In addition, although I paid by credit card online, I received several invoices.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-13-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the pens we replaced for your original order. We apologize that you have been receiving invoices because we show your account as paid in full. We may have experienced a system issue with invoicing so once again, we apologize for this and are glad to read your feedback regarding the new pens.”

"We have given out about 15 so far. Two have come back complaining that the pen will not go back in after using it for about a week. In one case, she was using it to write with, and then clicked it to use on her ipad, not noticing that the pen didn't retract, and scratched the screen. I think that this could be a great pen/stylus if it worked correctly all the time. I hope that the rest of the batch doesn't have this issue.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are very sorry to read that you experienced this issue with these pens. We will get your replacement order shipped asap. Your feedback is very important and may make us aware of issues that we need to know about. Our customers mean the world to us and we will always "have your back". Thank you for leaving this review.”

"Nice for the price, But I felt it should have ben free for the SET-UP charge or at lest free shipping. Made good, Good fit, looks nice. I would buy it again, I'm happy with and it did meet my expectations. "

"Once again - the order changed from the point of sale to billing - I purchased at .79 a calendar was billed .99 a calendar - they put a clear cover I never ordered - they also did not show me a proof of the finished product BEFORE I purchased - I'm seeking a new source to purchas from
Adding after their comment that they left - YES - I did "hear"from customer service in an e,ail form stating that they would reissue WITH covers !! What ! I NEVER ordered with covers !! Just charge me the .79 a calendar -NOT .99 that is all I'm asking - and plan not to order again.

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-07-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize that you were disappointed with your order experience and see that you have already contacted customer service. We hope that this issue was resolved to your satisfaction. Thank you for leaving your feedback for us today.

* We have issued a credit as requested. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience this has created for you. We take full responsibility for this situation and hope you can see we take our reviews seriously. With this is mind, we want to keep our customers happy. If any further assistance is required, we encourage contacting our customer service team. Thank you.”

"I absolutely love this pen!!! Everyone loves this pen. I'm a pen-a-holic. This is by far the best pen I've ever purchased! I feel proud when I hand it out to my friends & family"

"was a great product, one recommendation at the end of the clip the metal was slightly lifted on it. Please check over the pens better for the next order. "

"Excellent calendar, exactly what we wanted."

"I ordered the Entice Stylus pens. The pens are beautiful and the printing nice but my big complaint was the set up charge and s/h fee. They cost almost as much as the product. My biggest complaint is that when they shipped my order in 2 separate the 100 pens were just dumped in the box. There was some packing paper on top but the pens were all mixed up and looked very sloppy. Also the point of the pen was pushed opens from the handling of my box being tossed around. The pens should have been either tied or wrapped to keep them in place. I bought pens from another company and they put the pens I a plastic shipping card and included gift boxes for free even though they charge .15 cents a piece. Amsterdam did none of this and when I complaint about my order the offered me a small 10% discounts. They have great products but the service is terrible. I will not order again. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-03-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We deeply apologize about the way your order was received. We take great care in our products from start to finish. This issue concerns us as well. We would like to research this issue further for you. Please contact us at 1-800-833-6231. Thank you for the review.”

"I have ordered 2 sets of personalized pens from Amsterdam. The ordering and personalizing process is easy and their site even shows you what the final product will look like. Delivery was faster then expected (obviously they started making my pens right away!) and the quality of the pens is very good. "

"We ordered calendar refills for the school year 2014-2015. We ordered first Sept. 4 and just got the calendars on 10/28/2014. I called the company and all they did was take 17.20 off my bill. That amount didn't even cover the amount I was required to pay in shipping. They shipped them out and they were returned to them and they didn't even contact me to let me know. They just had my order as being delivered. I had to contact them on 3 or 4 separate occassions to get them to send them out properly. We were going to sell these to parents, staff etc. but now what is the point when most have already gone out and bought calendars to use because ours were so delayed. Now we are stuck with 100 calendar inserts."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-03-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We have been in contact with this customer and are working on a solution to follow through on our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Our customers mean the world to us and we are here to make sure everyone has a great order experience with Amsterdam. Sometimes situations can occur but in the end, it's still our responsibility to satisfy our customers. Thank-you for leaving this review.”

"Our pens keep exploding. Is anyone else having this issue? We gave them out and our customers are paying the price. Initially they look great, they write smoothly and everyone liked them. But thus far two have exploded out of the five we've used."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear that the pens you ordered are doing this. We guarantee our products 100% and encourage you to call us at 1-800-833-6231 so we can resolve this for you.”

"I have ordered from Amsterdam Printing many times. They are an excellent company and customer service oriented. Their prices are very competitive. They care about their clients and that is difficult to find now days. I will continue to order from them and they are always my first choice for all my marketing materials. "

"I have been trying to complete this order for almost a month now. I wanted to place a small order for some T-shirts & tote bags. The website recommended that I contact the art dept to see if digital or screen printing would work best. They wrote me back & told me I had to place an order before they could work with my artwork. So, I tried to place an order, guessing on the kind of shirt & printing. I entered the order multiple times, each time to have it delete when I tried to finalize it. Again & again I tried, from different computers, same result. So, I tried live chat help. They told me to try using a different browser & offered no more help. After trying multiple browsers with then same result, I called to place the order over the phone. The customer service people ranged from quite nice but as frustrate with their co. As I now was, to uncaring. The color tote bag I needed to order ( the original reason for using this co.) Was no longer avail., even tho it was still in the catalog arriving in my mail. Six different requests for revisions of artwork not done correctly, phone calls every day, & a month after I started this "simple purchase", I still have no correct art proof, no contact unless I call (which is daily), and still no order on its way. RUN AWAY from this co!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“At Amsterdam, we try hard to deliver the best experience possible to our customers. After reading your review, we are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused for you. We are doing everything we can to have the corrected proof sent out so we can produce this order without any further delay. We do take our feedback seriously and hope that you will be pleased with the final product. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.”

"The product was just what I expected and it came in the timeframe, as promised."

"We had some problems with our original order for the Pearl/White color, apparently there's some issue with this color which results in chipping/cracking of the color. Amsterdam support was very helpful and quickly resolved the issue to our satisfaction. "

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.