Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"I have ordered a lot of items from Amersterdam, it comes very quickly and never had a problem. Thier pricing is good too!"

"We recently ordered pens with our church name. The cost was so low that we feared they might be poor quality with inferior printing. WRONG on both counts! The entire Staff loves these pens. The white lettering on red pens with black accents is very striking and they write exceptionally well. Now, we're all thinking what a GREAT deal they were!"

"Our company ordered pens from Amsterdam Printing Company and we are so happy with the results! Our pens look great, and they also write very well. They shipped quickly. No complaints from us!"

"I am very pleased with my pens and I know that my parents will algo like them. I loved the engraving. They write beautifully and they have a nice style. I received them very quickly. I will continue to use AMSTERDAM for future purchases."

"I was looking for a promotional item of quality under $1 each for my customers. I received a sample of the Splendor pen and it was high qaulity and perfect. I ordered and Amsterdam called to acknowledge and offered me a price break if I ordered an additional 100. I took it for less than $0.60 each. Shipment arrived within promised time and everyone who has gotten a pen says, "That's really nice. And it writes good, too." I know Amsterdam has been in business more than 50 years. My Dad ordered from them. They are very dependable and seek customer satisfaction. That's good now."

"My order was shipped the day I placed it and received 2 days later. I was very pleased."

"thank's for recent order,most likely will reorder some time in the future.!!!!"

"I'm an executive administrator for a church that has, after 4 years, just began to use resources to promote our church to visitors. Most of the attendees enjoy coffee in our café and the leadership thought a mug with our logo and web address would be a great gift. I searched quite a bit for an affordable unit in our budget until I came across a sale at Amsterdam. We placed an order and thought we should order more with the sale [and we hadn't received our first shipment]. The church leadership and I are very glad with our purchase; so much so that we placed another double order. The Amsterdam website stores previous orders so it was very easy to reorder another shipment. Our most recent order was for a retractable pen. Amsterdam sent a sample and we believed the quality and the value were a great match. The customer service is wonderful too. I'm a stickler for customer service since I used to answer phones for The NewPower Company, TXU, and Vivre."

modified review This review was modified by will.a.mariano on October 17 2012 11:45:20 AM

"We are very pleased with the pens we ordered - the Delane Comfort Grip Pen. The order arrived promptly and the imprinting looks good. We give these to our customers and guests. We always get comments about how good they look and how well they write.

Andi Saylor
Keys Holiday Rentals, Islamorada, Fl 33036

modified review This review was modified by andisaylor on October 07 2012 08:23:29 AM

"I steel waiting for the merchandise."

"Very Happy with our purchase of the slimline pens.We hand them out to our customers. Our customers are impressed with the look of the pen and how smooth they write.For the money they are a great advertising hand out.Thank You Amsterdam .

Suffolk Auto Body Inc.

"I have had much pleasant experience when I purchased a promotional item. As you can tell I have done so more than once. I received fast, friendly service and the quality of the item was phantastic. I asked for samples before i purchase and that alone helped me to make a decission on my purchase. I had to return one item I ordered and to my suprise they told me to keep it and donate it to my favorite organization. My money was credit to my account. I highly recommend Amsterdam to others."

"The customer was writing a check for another order and used a sample Amsterdam pen that was laying on my desk. He liked the writing quality and total look of the pen. He ask if I could order him 250 of the pens. Easy sell."

"Great results, super quick delivery. Nice to give clients that little extra!"

"Outstanding customer service! We were very picky on how we wanted the imprint on our pen order to appear. The customer service person was very patient and accommodating. When we received our order, it was perfect! Everyone liked the pens so much, we ended up reordering the following week and doubled the quantity."

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.