Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2016-02-24

Quality products at an affordable price!

" I searched all over the internet looking for quality personalized mugs at an affordable price. I found them at Amsterdam Printing Company! The design process was easy and my mugs arrived before the estimated return date! "

This review was modified by perejam on February 24 2016 11:08:45 AM

2016-02-23

okay

"I ordered chapstick, three flavors, and you only sent me two flavors. Disappointing. "

This review was modified by kfm2016 on February 23 2016 01:56:12 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-25-2016

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We have tried to contact you to apologize and send out the flavor you are missing. Please contact us so we can fix this for you. We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee policy and stand behind our word.”

2016-02-23

Fast service and great products!

"Our finished products look amazing and were shipped very quickly! Great customer service when we needed it!"

2016-02-18

Very Professional

"The company was very prompt, professional and did an excellent job."

2016-02-10

1st Time Customer turn into Lifetime Customer

"Custom full image Mugs ~ Fast service, easy to work will art department in getting our custom image produce. Friendly customer service will definitely order again for all our promotional items. Thanks"

This review was modified by 09251280 on February 10 2016 09:50:47 AM

2016-01-11

"Customer service was very helpful, received the items quickly and the product was what I expected it to be."

2016-01-06

"Products are great!!! Love the Marcello pens..."

This review was modified by WRocks on January 06 2016 09:59:55 AM

2016-01-03

"GOOD product I only wish I would have ordered item in the blue because the green color did not show printing very well due to the small print. Print could be slightly larger to make it a GREAT product."

This review was modified by jrigsby119 on January 03 2016 09:56:01 AM

2015-12-30

"I can't say enough about the excellent service I received while working with Melissa at Amsterdam Printing. She was so kind and helpful and went above the usual expected service to assure we received excellent customer service. A great place to do business with!"

This review was modified by MaryMc11 on December 31 2015 06:15:11 AM

2015-12-14

"My order arrived too late for my event. Based on the estimated ship provided by you at the time of order it would have been here in plenty of time. Otherwise I would not have placed the order. The explanation I received was that the "order" screen does not take things like the Thanksgiving Holiday into consideration so my correct calculations my order shipped right on time. I was given 20% percent off, nice, but of no help. My other order, which also, required personalization did arrive as promised. "

This review was modified by UHSWCD on December 14 2015 09:51:56 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-14-2015

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are sorry you did not receive your order as promptly as you expected. We appreciate your feedback as it shows us where we may need improvements to help serve you better and faster. We hope you found our customer service department easy and willing to assist with this issue and again, we apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused and look forward to filling your future orders in timely fashion.”

2015-12-11

"Product arrived on time and good packaging. The pens are good quality. The only draw back is I though that the printing would be larger. These will still make good handouts for the price."

2015-12-02

"I have used other pen companies in the past. What I really like about Amsterdam Printing Company pens are the quality of the pens. These are not the cheap all plastic pens you get from the local used car dealer. They are mostly metal with very sharp laser printing. Everyone I have given one of my pens to, loves them."

This review was modified by cnickolls on December 02 2015 02:44:14 PM

2015-11-28

"Requested a correction to my order immediately after placing it online. Customer Service advised they would handle the matter without any problems.

After receiving the envelopes for the calendars I ordered, I was billed for them even though I paid for them upon placing the order.

Upon receipt of the calendars, apparently the customer service representative placed the order for the incorrect item.

Product looks nice even though it is not what I ordered/wanted.

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2015

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are sorry that you didn't receive the item you requested and will have a customer service agent contact you to correct. Thank you for taking the time to post this feedback.”

2015-11-23

"After getting a sample pen I gave them a try . have to say they take great care keeping me coming back for more . Love the pens and shirts . you can't get better service and Quality of product . I will stick with them for all my Promo needs . "

This review was modified by rbarrons on November 23 2015 08:05:09 AM

2015-11-19

"Excellent product was delivered and truly enjoyed - calendars."

This review was modified by Mene7 on November 19 2015 03:22:31 PM

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.