Amsterdam PrinCoupons

"My order was shipped the day I placed it and received 2 days later. I was very pleased."

"thank's for recent order,most likely will reorder some time in the future.!!!!"

"I'm an executive administrator for a church that has, after 4 years, just began to use resources to promote our church to visitors. Most of the attendees enjoy coffee in our café and the leadership thought a mug with our logo and web address would be a great gift. I searched quite a bit for an affordable unit in our budget until I came across a sale at Amsterdam. We placed an order and thought we should order more with the sale [and we hadn't received our first shipment]. The church leadership and I are very glad with our purchase; so much so that we placed another double order. The Amsterdam website stores previous orders so it was very easy to reorder another shipment. Our most recent order was for a retractable pen. Amsterdam sent a sample and we believed the quality and the value were a great match. The customer service is wonderful too. I'm a stickler for customer service since I used to answer phones for The NewPower Company, TXU, and Vivre."

modified review This review was modified by will.a.mariano on October 17 2012 11:45:20 AM

"We are very pleased with the pens we ordered - the Delane Comfort Grip Pen. The order arrived promptly and the imprinting looks good. We give these to our customers and guests. We always get comments about how good they look and how well they write.

Andi Saylor
Keys Holiday Rentals, Islamorada, Fl 33036

modified review This review was modified by andisaylor on October 07 2012 08:23:29 AM

"I steel waiting for the merchandise."

"Very Happy with our purchase of the slimline pens.We hand them out to our customers. Our customers are impressed with the look of the pen and how smooth they write.For the money they are a great advertising hand out.Thank You Amsterdam .

Suffolk Auto Body Inc.

"I have had much pleasant experience when I purchased a promotional item. As you can tell I have done so more than once. I received fast, friendly service and the quality of the item was phantastic. I asked for samples before i purchase and that alone helped me to make a decission on my purchase. I had to return one item I ordered and to my suprise they told me to keep it and donate it to my favorite organization. My money was credit to my account. I highly recommend Amsterdam to others."

"The customer was writing a check for another order and used a sample Amsterdam pen that was laying on my desk. He liked the writing quality and total look of the pen. He ask if I could order him 250 of the pens. Easy sell."

"Great results, super quick delivery. Nice to give clients that little extra!"

"Outstanding customer service! We were very picky on how we wanted the imprint on our pen order to appear. The customer service person was very patient and accommodating. When we received our order, it was perfect! Everyone liked the pens so much, we ended up reordering the following week and doubled the quantity."

"I needed to order some promotional items for a company sponsored health fair on short notice. The staff at Amsterdam were extremely helpful and helped me find just the right thins, under budget, on time and they looked great. Thank You!"

"We ordered promotional pens for our new business, expecting to at least hand out some advertising and spread the word. What we recieved from Amsterdam was a SUPERIOR printing job and a pen that writes perfectly and smoothly! We won't use anything else, ever again! Our guests LOVE them!! (So do we!) Thank you!!"

"We had an amazing experience with Amsterdam! I needed promotional items done within 3 three business days.. and they delivered! Not only did they deliver but they were personal, friendly and very responsive!

We will be using them for all of our future projects!

"Great Job once again! I have no complaints. Very professional and in a timely manner. Thanks for making this an easy task."

"I have been using Amsterdam for the last five years and what I do really like is the Customer Service support. Also, their products are 5-star quality."

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.