• Amsterdam Print

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

2015-03-04

"you could not see the print on the pens i ordered. the font was to small and to light. when i placed the order i did pick the biggest font and it looked good on paper! was not happy with the pen at all."

Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We aren't happy at all either that your imprint didn't come out as well as you planned. We are escalating this review to our customer service department who will be in contact with you to work this out. Our customers always come first!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.”

2015-03-04

"This was my first order with Amsterdam Printing and I must say that I will not be my last. Excellent service, excellent quality, and great pricing."

2015-03-03

"I am very disappointed. The order of 50 t-shirts has a 1/4 inch printing over the pockets. I talked with someone last week and sent picture of them put have heard nothing. I cant use these shirts and at this rate will not order again

Cathy Laws
T & M of WA Inv 509-575-1088"

Rep reply posted Mar-03-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize about the communication issue and are happy to inform you a replacement order, to make the font larger, was entered in our system last week. Since we offer 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, this order will be of no extra cost to you. Thank you for the review.”

2015-02-18

"I really like the pens/stiles the only thing I do not like about them as that the ink that they come with, there is lil to none in them. We have used the pens for a week and we have already gone through at least 10 pens. For what they cost, you would think they ink would last longer. They are not something we use all day long. Also a few of the pens I received the tops were not completely secured and I had to put them together. "

Rep reply posted Feb-23-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry to hear about this pen complaint and have been trying to contact you. Please call us at your earliest convenience so we can resolve this issue. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction and with that policy in mind, we only want to make sure you are happy. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your call.”

2015-02-11

"Amsterdam has always supplied us with great products for our marketing and have always stood behind their products. I would recommend to anyone"

2015-02-10

"I was very please with the pens that I ordered from Amsterdam Printing. The order arrived in tack and the imprint was right. I have used another company for many years and am very please with the service and price that I got from Amsterdam.

2015-02-10

"Always get GREAT customer service for Pam Brooks. Products delivered as promised. Please with the items we get from them. This particular order was for plastic bags with our logo. They turned out great! Very pleased."

2015-02-06

"I have been a customer for around 16 years but recently on my pen order I noticed the gold laser printing was of very low quality. In this connection I have recently sent 3 pens from 3 different orders back to your company to illustrate the decrease in quality. I will no longer accept such poor quality and may have to search for another purveyor.
-John P. Campana"

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are very sorry that you had to experience this product issue. We see that you have already been in contact with our customer service to inform us about this problem. We are confident that this will be resolved to your satisfaction. We will always do whatever it takes to keep our customers happy and loyal. Thank you for the feedback.”

2015-02-06

"Logo was wrong. The proof was correct however when the pens came they were wrong. Was charged shipping on my free product when there was not supposed to be shipping. Was charged 56.94 in shipping and handling for my order which seems excessive. They also charged my card a different amount than what I was told. Not very happy about my experience to say the least. However they did try to rectify the situation. "

Rep reply posted Feb-08-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. We apologize that the logo is incorrect and want to fix that for you. We also would like to make clear that our shipping is based on weight and destination so the added weight of the free gift will add to the final shipping charges. We will have a customer service agent contact you so we can discuss in person your additional concerns and resolve to satisfy you.”

2015-02-04

"Damn that's a good looking mug. Fast and affordable, you've earned a repeat customer."

2015-02-04

"We started an order with Amsterdam Printing on January 9th. It is now February 2nd and we are still in the "proof" stage on almost half of the order. After going back and forth more times than I can count I have been less than impressed with this company. After numerous calls & emails the company still seems pretty unclear about what I want (here's a hint: it's exactly what's on the website but with our company info & logo!!).The products aren't here yet, who knows if we'll ever get them, but I'm hoping they are at least usable."

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize for the delays with producing your order regarding the artwork set-up. This isn't typical for us so we are frustrated as well that this order experience is falling below your expectations and are working on improving this situation. We are committed to providing a service to our customers that shows we are a company that is reliable. Thank you for your patience and your feedback”

2015-01-23

"I love working with Kimberly Soodsma. She always works with me on product selection, cost and delivery time. All of the products are high quality and our clients enjoy getting them."

2015-01-16

"I recently ordered pens with my company logo and information, when I received the pens the logo was missing. After a tremendous amount of back and forth and hoops to jump through Amsterdam finally agreed to send new pens. I approved a new proof, received my new product and it was STILL WRONG. No logo again! Horrible customer service and regret ever placing the order in the first place. AVOID AMSTERDAM"

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“It is with great concern that we address an incident you experienced with your most recent order in review. After hearing of this error again, we would like to make an apology on behalf of our company. We are taking all the necessary steps to make sure that this type of problem does not happen again.
It is our policy that we offer 100% Customer Satisfaction. We will have an agent contact you to handle this issue. Thank you for the review.”

2015-01-05

"I am very happy with my products. Customer service was very helpful and responsive. Everyone I spoke to went the extra mile to make certain I received what I needed and they worked with me on changes with minimal time wasted. I will be ordering from Amsterdam Printing Company again."

2015-01-04

"I received a sample of a pen stylus from Amsterdam and was impressed. I love the concept of the dual purpose pen and was looking for a high quality pen for my personal use when the sample arrived. I was so impressed that I recommended Amsterdam's stylus to other colleagues looking for a a takeaway gift. The pens were perfect holiday gifts. I purchased them for my staff and they loved them."

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.