Amsterdam PrinCoupons

"Amsterdam did an exceptional job with our personalized pens. We were able to add our logo and choose the format for the laser engraving. Pens arrived sooner than we expected. Great, Great customer service department."

"Unfortunately the pens, balloons etc have come with flaws and have been returned or corrected.

I had forgotten I ordered the balloons and planned on keeping them for a future event with BYRA since they came. The white balloons were missing the beginning of some of the words and many orange were smeary between the words. The white ones had dirty looking marks and were stuck together.

I am still waiting for the return postage form your company was going to email me so I can send the balloons back .

"Two thumbs DOWN: I will never get the time back I wasted waiting on this company's ineptness. Initially when dealing with a sales associate I was impressed with her professionalism and eagerness to help. After I made my order for black totes with my logo on the side pocket, I got an email informing me of additional charges for set up fees. I was told previously that a set up fee only had to be paid once. When I went to place the order for pens, the color I wanted (red) was not in stock, no biggie I chose (blue). Then I ordered water bottles and got the same memo about additional fees for set up charges and additional colors. When the water bottles FINALLY arrived and it took forever, like six weeks or more, the print was so small it was embarrassing. The company offered to reprint and send out immediately. Told me to keep the bottles I had and to do with them as I wished. A week or two later I get an email informing me that the color I was (black) is on back order for a few more weeks. Finally being fed up I canceled the water bottle order. Was told to send them back and they would send me a label for shipping. Another two weeks of my life wasted and many more emails. Ultimately, I was told to just keep the water bottles and to not worry about shipping them back. Slow turn around time, and poor customer service. Never ever again will I do business with this company."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are so sorry to hear about this poor order experience with Amsterdam. It sounds like this experience was very unpleasant for you judging by your feedback. At times we will experience re-stocking issues and try very hard to make sure it’s not at the expense of our customer. This had to be extra frustrating for you since we were already reprinting the original order. This experience isn’t typical for Amsterdam but that doesn’t matter. We let you down and hope that you will give us another chance to prove we can be a reliable trustworthy company. Thank you so much for leaving this review.”

"I've worked with amsterdam printing for 3.5 years now and Ihave yet to be disappointed. Dotty and my new new account manager Lori Davis were amazing and timely in helping order and design my materials. they even went out of their way to price match AND beat the competition. I would highly recommend! Thank you ladies!"

"Avoid this vendor. Both their website and their customer service are far below todays standards.
As a first time customer, their website gave me a code for free shipping and setup. Going through their system, the final amount including everything was $103. I also got a confirmation email with that same amount.
During the purchase the website was not accepting the logo file upload. Jessica in the chat advised that I finish the PO online and gave me an email address to email the logo separately after the online purchase, which I did.
Customer service contacted me and charged for the proof. I explained, they apologized and removed the proof charge.
Then they contacted me to charge for the shipping. I Explained and they refused to admit that I had signed of for $103 not $160 as they wanted to charge. I cancelled my order, but in the meantime they wasted my precious time.
Avoid them.

modified review Rep reply posted May-07-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Our aim definitely is to please every one of our customers. At times we fall short and it’s upsetting to us as well. We try to be as clear and concise in our advertising as possible to avoid confusion which in the end leads to unhappy customers. We love honest feedback, we research all the feedback we receive for our own improvement and apologize that we didn’t meet your expectations. Looking into the offer you received, the style of pen you selected only fell under the category for free shipping. It was our error to inform you about shipping charges when the offer you applied clearly offered shipping for free. It was also unprofessional to question the pricing on the confirmation you received in such a manner that left you unsatisfied with our agents. We are following up internally on those issues. While an apology doesn’t change your experience, it is only through feedback like yours that we are able to improve upon the service and product we provide to our customers.”

"I love the styles pens. They look great and every one loves them.
The price was great too!

"I order school calendars every year for opening week. I have never had to send anything back, so I can't rate that. The calendars are always beautiful and sent on time. I have ordered pens a few times in the past and have never had a problem with them. I like the looks of the laser engraved the best. The shipping costs may be a bit high, but due to the weight of over a hundred calendars it may be appropriate."

"I have for a long time ordered my pens through Amsterdam Printing but for the last year maybe their website is SO SLOW and freezes while trying to get into my account. I am the type of person that wants to place my orders online and doesn't want to speak to someone about upgrading, buying more etc. Just let me buy what I want but I can't do that because their website NEVER works anymore. This is very frustrating thus I have taken my business to another website that works great and has the same pens I normally buy. And further more every time I would bring the websites lack of convenience to a customer service person they would say and do nothing about it."

"We have always used Amsterdam printing, and although our last experience was only a minor gripe, the way C.S. and ultimately someone named (Matt) who claimed to be a supervisor handled it, or rather did not handle it - we will take our business elsewhere. I see that many complaints on here get acknowledged and they are very sorry and hope to give them a chance in the future...its all BS. Anyway, i will try to be brief: Attempting to place a large order for PENS, noticed although site showing black ink being available, order summary changed it to blue. Chatting with two diff. C.S. agents both verify ink is in stock. Im told to place order despite what screen is showing and it will be adjusted later. Well, turns out no black. They want to substitute an alternative. More $$ of course w/out any offer to provide them for same price...which was disturbing but oh well not that big of a deal. The Gripe was due to they then wanted a Separate shipping charge and processing/setup costs?? It did not make any sense as i can only assume it would ship with the rest of the order - which had free shipping. But oh no, not amsterdam. They wanted $38 shipping for a box of pens. This is in the CONUS folks. Cant imagine it costs them more than $10. After getting nowhere with the CS Rep, she gave me the email of Matt at taylor corp. He provide basically the same generic reply you see on here, then NEVER HEARD from him again. I provided my phone # and we had already corresponded via email. No excuses. Be warned, there are many many other options people. Shop around for a decent company and avoid the frustration."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-21-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“At Amsterdam, we are very serious about our customer’s satisfaction and we work hard to get to the bottom of any customer complaints. This missed opportunity to give you an enjoyable experience with us is something that we could never abide by. Please accept our sincerest apologies and thank you for taking the time to speak to us about this issue. We hope that you will re-consider us in the future.”

"I ordered the Laser Key Rings from Amsterdam and was very pleased with the outstanding personal customer service I received, the high quality of the Engraved Laser Key Rings and the prompt delivery of the Laser Key Rings. My customers love the Laser Key Rings and this promotional product allows me a great way to keep my contact information in front of my customers all year long."

"I have place an order for a set of pen and calendar in September 2013.After two times follow up by me today they have told me they do not have the order and could ship only in the month of January 2014. I needed this order for the Christmas and had to cancel my order with them. they are not a reliable company."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2013

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“Please accept Amsterdam’s apology for the manner in which your order was handled. We know this situation has caused a great deal of frustration for you. As hard as we try and plan to avoid running out of stock during this busy season, it frustrates us as well when we do. Our only intention is to provide the best service and products available to our customers. We are sorry we have disappointed you and hope that you will give us another opportunity to prove we are a company that can be counted on.”

"I recently order 250 Lumen Penlights from Amsterdam. Generally, I was very pleased with the products but on the negative side, fully 10% of the products I ordered had lights that did not work. This happened about 2 years ago when I ordered an equal amount of Brightwell Key Chains. Service was great, delivery was early, etc. I probably won't buy any more items with lights in them though."

"I had ordered from Amsterdam several times in the past, and our customers were satisfied with their product, even though their shipping times and prices were terrible. This time, however, there was an issue with my order. They told me the wrapper style was unavailable for one of their products. After weeks of emailing and phone calls, I received an invoice that was lower than the original quote. Amsterdam had removed the "troublesome" product from my order. I contacted them, and they had no notes regarding any of my previous conversations with them. After remaining on hold for approximately five minutes while a CS operator spoke with her supervisor, she offered to discount the removed item for me by 25% even though I would still need to pay full price shipping. Having worked in the customer service and freight industry for 15 years, I know how shipping prices are quoted. Amsterdam could have afforded to eat the shipping. I am sorry to say I will not be ordering from them in the future."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2013

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We have thoroughly reviewed this complaint and feel that we owe you our deepest apologies for the inconvenience the stock issue has created on your final order. At Amsterdam we are very serious about our customer’s satisfaction and we work hard to get to the bottom of any customer complaints. We don’t want to fail our customers with our service and miss the opportunity to give you an enjoyable future experience. This missed opportunity to give you an enjoyable experience with Amsterdam is something that we could never abide by. We value your feedback and respect your need as a customer to be fully aware of any issues that would cause your order to be delayed. Your feedback is vital and we are working on improving our stock notification methods. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to prove we are a company that can be trusted.”

"I ordered pocket calendars from Amsterdam Printing (AP). I got a catalog in the mail and it had them buy one and get one free. I had purchased them before from another company that had high quality items reasonably priced...but I thought I would give them a chance since the price was so good. Well when I received the shipment I only got half..the half I paid for. When I called them Customer service said that I did not enter the promo code. The catalog directed me to a specific web site when you went to that website to order it showed the buy one get one free (the later in red ink) the regular website did not have that on it. The catalog never said you "buy one get one free with this promo code".
While I find their product 3 out of 5 star their customer service is 1 out of 5. I feel their advertising is deceptive and told them they are loosing a possible repeat customer. I will go back to the other company were I am treated with respect as a consumer.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2013

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize for the confusion with your recent calendar order. Unfortunately, we are unable to combine multiple offers for a single purchase. We were only able to process one offer with your purchase. You did receive the ‘Free Shipping Offer’ so therefore we are unable to extend the ‘Buy One Get One Offer’. We value your business and we truly apologize for the confusion. Thank you for this review and your valuable feedback.”

"mugs are not dishwasher safe. I washed one and it had water traped between theinside and the outside."

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.