Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-06-29

Good service and excellent products

"I bought pens as a gift for clients. They work very well and always get high marks from my clients, who generally make a point to leave each appointment with at least one. I had a batch from another vendor which lasted for years; these go quickly."

Pulsar Pen

"Service was excellent with quick production and shipping. Pens look great and have been a wonderful gift to present. An excellent company with great products and service."

Light Up Your Life!

"I am so pleased with the quality and workmanship of this pen. It fits perfectly in your hand with the grip design for the fingers and the ink glides so smoothly while you write with this pen. You got a winner here! The only thing that went wrong is that the "thank you" pen boxes were not included with my order, but Amsterdam is remedying the problem."

2017-06-28

Excellent process, excellent product

"I had a hard time finding quality T shirts at the right price, but Amsterdam not only came through they gave me greats. revive and assistance in handling my art work. The merchandise arrived on time and as advertised. I co und not ask for better.5656910"

2017-06-27

Give your company some advertising

"I received a free Pen and thought it would be a great idea, to tell my client base something to remember me.

2017-06-27

These Pens Are Awesome!

"We bought these pens for promotional purposes. They are very smooth and sleek to write with. We ordered two colors with two ink colors, and everything arrived as ordered. Very, very happy!! "

2017-06-26

GOOD QUALITY

"We were hosting a work reunion and wanted to hand out a commemorative mug. These mugs were absolutely beautiful."

2017-06-24

GreT job

"Great customer service thsnk u so much "

2017-06-23

EVERYONE LOVES THESE PENS

"EVERYONE LOVES THESE PENS"

2017-06-22

Great Value

"Great Product and best value I found anywhere else online."

2017-06-21

Great quality product...however....

"Long and short sleeve it's,nice. However, took over a month to receive and long sleeve shirts,wrong color. Didn't return, due to length of time it took to get. Sent email to rep stating I liked shirts, but wrong color, and extremely surprised no acknowledgement. Like shirts, disappointed with lack of response."

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are sorry for the miscommunication and previously did contact you with a resolution. Please contact us at 1-800-833-6231 for more assistance if desired. As always, our customers are valuable and we will always make sure they are satisfied in the end. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review”

2017-06-21

Good pens at an even better price

"Very good customer service and the quality of pen was worth the money."

2017-06-19

Did not match my approved proof!

"I liked the quality and styles of the mugs and pens I ordered, however when they arrived they did not show my logo image as I had approved on my proof, and can not read a large portion of my logo. I messaged and emailed with customer service regarding the issue over a week ago, and I have not been given an option to have my order fixed and replaced, nor given any sort of refund. I order a fair amount of promotional products for my pharmacy, and based off of this initial experience with Amsterdam I will probably stick to using the other companies that I have used in the past. "

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We reached to apologize and are re-doing this order at no extra cost. Our customers mean the world to us and we never want to let anyone of them down. When we say 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, we mean it!”

2017-06-19

We love the planners, bright color and excellent presentation

"I was very disappointed on the amount of time that it took to get the final program together. It seems that there were missed communication between the art department and production. This order was placed in March to be distributed as an appreciation gifts in May and we received it by the 1st week in June. "

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We are sorry we didn't meet your expectations and created this issue. Your feedback is appreciated because we take all feedback seriously enough to work on improvement. We hope that we are able to exceed your expectations in the future. Thank you for taking the time to post this review.”

2017-06-18

Great gift idea

"We were moving to another state and we used these as a goodbye gift and also as a means of sharing our new address. Everyone loved it. "

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.