Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I LOVE Amsterdam Printing. Each year we buy gifts for volunteers who work with animals at our shelter and the items to choose from are diverse, always good quality at very reasonable prices. The shipping is unbelievably fast as well.

-Cindy Smith
Contra Costa County Animal Services
Martinez, California

"Quality products, great prices, excellent customer service and fast shipping. What more could you ask for?"

"I have ordered from them on two occasions. The first order went smoothly and everything worked out fine. I then decided to reorder in a higher quantity. I made it clear over the phone I needed the shipment to arrive by a certain date because we needed the materials for an overseas tradeshow. The shipment didn't arrive on time and we weren't able to bring anything to our show overseas. Amsterdam "unconditionally guarantees the products and services we offer. We will take whatever steps necessary to correct the problem." I requested that they pay for the shipping to get it to our show but we were denied. They did, however credit the cost of shipping in the states. Unfortunately, it did nothing to solve our problem."

"Excellent product and very quick service!"

"Amsterdam Printing is a great company to order material from. The ordering process as well as the shipping process is quick and easy. I will forsure order again from them."

"Amsterdam's customer service was outstanding. They bent over backwards to get me what I needed at a great price. Thank you Jackie Popiel!"

"This was our first order from Amsterdam. The communication was great. The printing information was provided prior to the order being done. The product was exactly as ordered and anticipated. What a great company!"

"We've ordered from Amsterdam Printing in the past and have had great results. We are pleased with the quality of pens that we've received in this shipment and have great reviews from our employees and customers. We recently handed a bunch out to attendees at a convention and many of them have said great things about the pens."

"I have ordered a lot of items from Amersterdam, it comes very quickly and never had a problem. Thier pricing is good too!"

"We recently ordered pens with our church name. The cost was so low that we feared they might be poor quality with inferior printing. WRONG on both counts! The entire Staff loves these pens. The white lettering on red pens with black accents is very striking and they write exceptionally well. Now, we're all thinking what a GREAT deal they were!"

"Our company ordered pens from Amsterdam Printing Company and we are so happy with the results! Our pens look great, and they also write very well. They shipped quickly. No complaints from us!"

"I am very pleased with my pens and I know that my parents will algo like them. I loved the engraving. They write beautifully and they have a nice style. I received them very quickly. I will continue to use AMSTERDAM for future purchases."

"I was looking for a promotional item of quality under $1 each for my customers. I received a sample of the Splendor pen and it was high qaulity and perfect. I ordered and Amsterdam called to acknowledge and offered me a price break if I ordered an additional 100. I took it for less than $0.60 each. Shipment arrived within promised time and everyone who has gotten a pen says, "That's really nice. And it writes good, too." I know Amsterdam has been in business more than 50 years. My Dad ordered from them. They are very dependable and seek customer satisfaction. That's good now."

"My order was shipped the day I placed it and received 2 days later. I was very pleased."

"thank's for recent order,most likely will reorder some time in the future.!!!!"

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.