Amsterdam PrinCoupons

"I have had much pleasant experience when I purchased a promotional item. As you can tell I have done so more than once. I received fast, friendly service and the quality of the item was phantastic. I asked for samples before i purchase and that alone helped me to make a decission on my purchase. I had to return one item I ordered and to my suprise they told me to keep it and donate it to my favorite organization. My money was credit to my account. I highly recommend Amsterdam to others."

"The customer was writing a check for another order and used a sample Amsterdam pen that was laying on my desk. He liked the writing quality and total look of the pen. He ask if I could order him 250 of the pens. Easy sell."

"Great results, super quick delivery. Nice to give clients that little extra!"

"Outstanding customer service! We were very picky on how we wanted the imprint on our pen order to appear. The customer service person was very patient and accommodating. When we received our order, it was perfect! Everyone liked the pens so much, we ended up reordering the following week and doubled the quantity."

"I needed to order some promotional items for a company sponsored health fair on short notice. The staff at Amsterdam were extremely helpful and helped me find just the right thins, under budget, on time and they looked great. Thank You!"

"We ordered promotional pens for our new business, expecting to at least hand out some advertising and spread the word. What we recieved from Amsterdam was a SUPERIOR printing job and a pen that writes perfectly and smoothly! We won't use anything else, ever again! Our guests LOVE them!! (So do we!) Thank you!!"

"We had an amazing experience with Amsterdam! I needed promotional items done within 3 three business days.. and they delivered! Not only did they deliver but they were personal, friendly and very responsive!

We will be using them for all of our future projects!

"Great Job once again! I have no complaints. Very professional and in a timely manner. Thanks for making this an easy task."

"I have been using Amsterdam for the last five years and what I do really like is the Customer Service support. Also, their products are 5-star quality."

"We ordered the mechanical pencils and at first I was thrilled with them. The lettering was first rate and the weight of the pencil was wonderful. What disappointed me was the lack of an eraser. What's the point of having a pencil if there's no eraser?"

"Not satisfied at all with my purchase neither with the web interface since it doesnot establishes to the buyer hiden costs that turn your idea into insanely expensive merchandise without you even noticing. The thing is that if you follow their page you configure your item and order it as you configured it according to their page and when it arrives is something different than what you order and then when you call customer service they, kindly, explain that they can change and redo the order but to make it as wished, forgeting about the fact that you already ordered and paid for the nerchandise configured accirding to their own weboage, you will have to pay (in my case) almost the sane amount that I already paid fir the furst order. With that insane request and with a deadline running against me to use the merchandise Ansterdam, kindly, gave me a miserable but fighted 20% off. So you have an idea, my 250 12oz color changing plastic cups with my restaurant's logo (3colors) in one side and a one color imprint (one color from the three in the logo) on the other side where supposed to cost me 700.00!!!! Over the web they sold me that but sent a cup with just a one color logo outline in the same color than the imprint all in the same side of the cup for 300.00... NOT GOOD, NOT HONEST, NOT USER FRIENDLY WEBPAGE INTERFASE, WEBPAGE IS A TRAP SINCE IT GIVES YOU THE IMPRESION THAT YOU BOUGHT WHAT YOU WANTED AT A GREAT OR FAIR PRICE BUT THEY ARE REALLY TAKING AN INCOMPLETE ORDER WITHOUT TELLING YOU THAT WHAT YOU REALLY WANT WILL COST YOU THE DOUBLE THE MONEY THEY ARE CHARGING IN FIRST INSTANCE. WON'T USE IT AGAIN WON'T RECOMNEND!!!"

"I have used Amsterdam several times and I am always satisfied. Recently, I ordered tote bags and wanted a logo on them. They worked with me until it was just right. They look amazing! I love the customer service and the products."

"We have used Amsterdam every X-mas for 5 years for X-mas gifts to our clients. They are professional, inexpensive, and the products are great."

"Customer service was great. Especially when product didn't work the way it was supposed to. They replaced the lot of pens for free. Those didn't work either but the service was good. Unfortunately the pens weren't as good."

"Great company with very professional and affordable products. I had a glich in the print, it was fixed and with no added charge. The customer service is very helpful, I will definetly order again!"

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.