Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-07-31

"I am very pleased with my order of 150 Entice Stylus pens. The build quality of the stylus pens is first rate and the quality and feel of them is very good. Of course, the best part is that they are a good writing pen, they don't skip or smear. Very precise, and high quality pens. Many of my customers really like the stylus aspect of these pens due to many of them having smart phones and tablets. Very pleased overall."

2015-07-30

"I ordered 2 different kinds of pens the first time. I had questions about the order (because it was more than I expected) and the customer service rep resolved my issue AND gave me an extra discount. Super happy first order. Second order I went back to order can coolers & water bottles. I wanted multiple colors but you can only order them individually and at minimum amounts. So my first complaint is let someone be able to select more than one color. My second and biggest complaint is the Logo Fees and the Set Up Fees, why not just one per order?? I would have ordered more things if I didn't end up having to spend $240 in the fees ALONE!!! My third complaint is the shipping & handling charges are outrageous. This company has a GREAT product but they ROB you in fees and shipping. $486 in product wound up costing $784. I was told that they removed one of the fees brining the amount down to $674 but on the first order it was still more than what I was told after the adjustment. After realizing the differences in costs I don't think I'll be using them again. "

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are sorry about your unhappiness with your most recent order experience. Since each of our items have a unique imprint area and printing methods vary each item, it is necessary in the printing industry to “set-up” each machine every time an imprint is produced. Screen printed items and laser engraved items are separate machines in production, even though the imprint may be the same on each item. All our items will have a set-up charge and S&H. Our S&H charges are based on weight and destination. At times we may offer special offers to help with these extra charges. We hope that this brief explanation will help understand about our set-up charges and S&H charges. Thank you for the feedback.”

2015-07-28

"I can't say enough about Amsterdam Printing and the pens we received. Not only are they perfect and look great, but the customer service I received from the initial order placed, to the correspondence with Amsterdam's accounting department all the way thru the shipping was OUTSTANDING! On time, quality product and great customer service, I will definitely be ordering from them again."

2015-07-25

"2 weeks ago, I ordered personalized mugs for a family reunion. Yesterday, they said the artwork wouldn't work so I sent them different artwork. They said it was too late to ship. No apology. No attempt to resolve the problem. HORRIBLE customer service. Stay away. To realize that the artwork sent weeks before was unusable the day it was supposed to ship is irresponsible. "

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“At times we may request clearer artwork in order to produce the best imprint possible. We apologize that production time, after receiving new artwork, would not meet your event date. Amsterdam goes through great lengths to provide optimum customer service. We are very sorry we did not meet your expectations. Thank you for the feedback.”

2015-07-15

"Product was received when promised and quality of the pens was quite good. We would reorder when the time comes to place another order."

2015-07-14

"Great stylus/pens! Everyone has said the pens are good pens. I have enjoyed the advertising and the great price on the stylus/pens."

2015-07-12

"Amsterdam Printing has the best quality pens I've seen. I get samples in the mail often enough, but none of the other companies' pens or items match the quality of Amsterdam. And, the customer service is just great!"

2015-07-06

"I placed an order on 5/29/2015, the confirmation email said expected ship date 6/2/2015. I attempted to track the package but it just showed "in process". On 6/16/2015 I called customer service and was informed the order was "stuck in the system" and had not been processed. The rep released the order and on 6/18/2015 I received an email saying the order had shipped. I received the order a few days later. The order was for 1000 pens with basic printing (no logo). Pens were received almost a month after ordering. Shipping and handling charges for my 1000 pens was $56.04 (that was the least expensive method). I have to wonder, if I never called to check on the order, would the pens still be "stuck in the system"?"

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize that your order wasn't delivered in a timely manner. We are thankful for the rating you have given Amsterdam despite this inconvenience we created. We are reviewing internally on what caused this delay in our system to prevent any future occurrences. Once again please accept our apology. We hope to see you give Amsterdam another opportunity in the future to prove we are a trustworthy, dependable company with our customers best interest at heart,”

2015-06-30

"UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!
Amsterdam Printing contacted me and offered to make everything right1. Excellent recovery and happy to up my stars!

ORIGINAL
Disapointing Performance after a couple good hits. I contacted Amsterdam the moment my landlord notified me that he was changing our office numbering system. Was told my customer service..."order has not printed yet...and we will change on our end...if you dont hear back from us, rest assured everything is taken care of."

Imagine my exasperation to receive order two weeks later with wrong(original) office number. $300 of marketing material from the shipping box to the trash can.

One miss really wipes out a whole bunch of hits.

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We apologize for this order experience and are replacing the order with the correction at no extra cost. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to prove our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee,”

2015-06-24

"I have ordered twice from Amsterdam Printing and will continue to do so in the future. Not only were the stylus pens a hit, but the customer service was great and it is rare you can say that these days. Thanks! "

2015-06-18

"Over the past 25 years I have dealt with alot of promotional companies but none as good as Amsterdam Printing. I found them on Google and every order has been on time, their customer service is by far the best! I recommend them highly"

2015-06-17

"well it was finished and shipped quickly buy, it was all wrong. not even what I approved the order called for and I verified it black lettering . It came with white. and there were 10 broken pens. I received this order on 06/05/2015 have faxed called emailed and usps mail and have heard nothing. Not good honoring their 100% guarantee."

Rep reply posted Jun-18-2015

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations with the final imprint color. Unfortunately this item isn’t available in the imprint option you were requesting. Your review was escalated to our customer service team for immediate resolution which we hope you found satisfactory. We offer a variety of products that may be available to fit your specific needs. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Thank you for the review.”

2015-06-11

"The pens that we ordered were great quality and the turn around time was superb! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to other businesses."

2015-06-07

"Love my Entice Stylus pens. Now, my friends can't say they don't have my phone number or address! Nicely printed on pens."

2015-06-03

"Very good experience , easy web site , quick delivery
Pens were as pictured

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.