Amsterdam PrinCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

"I am very happy with my products. Customer service was very helpful and responsive. Everyone I spoke to went the extra mile to make certain I received what I needed and they worked with me on changes with minimal time wasted. I will be ordering from Amsterdam Printing Company again."

"I received a sample of a pen stylus from Amsterdam and was impressed. I love the concept of the dual purpose pen and was looking for a high quality pen for my personal use when the sample arrived. I was so impressed that I recommended Amsterdam's stylus to other colleagues looking for a a takeaway gift. The pens were perfect holiday gifts. I purchased them for my staff and they loved them."

"This is my go to pen. I ordered a sample in Graphite with Blue ink (it is hard to find Blue ink). It is so comfortable to hold in your hand and the ink just flows without a skip. Of course the best part it has a stylus at the top end and works wonders, the pen twists right and left to get the ink. My next move it to order these for my customers as a Thank You.
It is the most reliable, perfect pen and looks very expensive!

"Great customer service. Quick turnaround time."

"Our company ordered the Entice Stylus Pen with laser engraving and are thrilled with both the product, as well as the service we received. Can't wait to give this out at our upcoming trade show!"

"Where do I start about the service. Not a good review coming from me to you. The pens I got were not what I wanted them to be. The print was hardly readable. It was so small. And out of 170 I got 122 good ones, that weren't smudged, no print or partially printed. Plus 1 broken one so 46 were bad. Plus it took a long time to get them. So I contacted Amsterdam and they said they would send me a better pen. They are ok but don't see the difference really except they are shiney and the print is larger and readable. An they said they would send 45, got 44. But when you add 122 and 44 that still isn't 170 that I paid for. that is only 166. Most likely won't order from them again. Disappointed very much and they came 2 days before Christmas. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-29-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are very sorry to hear about your poor experience with your recent order. We are taking all the necessary steps to make sure that this type of problem does not happen again.
We would like to thank you for helping us to improve our operation and services, and very much hope that you will remain a valued customer. Thank you for the review.”

"I ordered the Sunrise Stylis Pen at great price. The pen is a stylis pen, is reflllable, writes well, handles well. The engraving is perfect. Received the pens promptly."

"The ink is leaking in the pens that we have tested. The quality is not good. Please let us know what you could do about it. We have paid $178.95 for the pens. "

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-22-2014

amsterdamprinting, Amsterdam Printing Compan rep has responded

“We are terribly sorry to hear this issue. We offer a 100% Customer Guarantee on our products. We will be happy to replace them for you. Please contact us at 1-800-833-6231.”

"I ordered pen and they were missing information. However, upon contacting customer representative they were more than willing to make it right. The Representative ( Steven David) was very professional and was able to resolve my issue. I thank him... "

"We have ordered multiple times over the last 18 years the Bic Clic Stic pens with imprints. Working with the associates at Amsterdam is always smooth and efficient. The deals have been enticing to us and the pen has been flawless. - Jeff in Des Moines, Iowa"

"Excellent product at a terrific price! We ordered stylus pens; they look terrific, show off our logo, and write much better than ones we've purchased previously."

"My email address was incorrect on my pen. I notified the company and they immediately (within hours) answered and ordered my pens correctly and DID NOT make me return the incorrect ones. I received my new pens within a week after I verified the printing! Great customer service! Great product!"

"Great price, quick shipping and engraving looked just like the website. Very happy with Amsterdam"

"I was very impress with the overall help the customer service gave
me and the shipping too.
first time to order. Haven't returned anything.
do not know how to make a picture or send one.

"Amsterdam Printing has been able to produce high quality promotional items for us for years. They are very competitively priced and work to give us a great price and turn around."

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.