Stores > Amsterdam Printing Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
Voice your opinion! Review Amsterdam Printing Company by clicking a star below.
2017-05-26

Customer Service

"Amsterdam printing customer service is the best. Adam Blakley is always friendly and responds to my requests in a professional manner. Other companies sell similar products but I keep returning to Amsterdam because of the customer service."

2017-05-26

OK but confusing and VERY high shipping costs

"I ordered 24 mugs, and there was an option for "white boxes" so I clicked that as well. What I got was 24 mugs and 1 white box. Why would they only send ONE white box? So, I went to reorder 23 other boxes and the shipping charges were more than the boxes by almost 50%. Found better boxes on Amazon for the same price and free shipping.

The mugs were great! I'll re-order them as the shipping on the mugs was reasonable considering the weight of the items. So 5 stars on the Mugs, 1 star on the boxes, I'll average it out to 4 stars.

2017-05-25

Brentwood

"I wanted the Briarwood Stylus Pen. However the sample sent was not a true graphite. It had too much brown in the graphite color selected? Thus the Brentwood Pen was selected because it came in black. The Brentwood proved to be a good choice, as it relayed the message I wanted to make with a pen.
Morgan

2017-05-24

performance

"Many of the pens did not work or stopped working. Also I thought the print was a little small."

Rep reply posted Jun-06-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We apologize and encourage you to contact us. We offer 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all our products ordered within 365 days. We want to fix this issue for you. Thank you for the review.”

2017-05-22

A very good writing pen from a great company

"I received this pen in the mail as a sample from Amsterdam, and noticed how smoothly it writes. That, coupled with the sleek design of the pen (and no tacky rubber grip or stylus or other gadgets) encouraged me to order it. Once we received it, I noted that our imprint looked very nice and clean. I am very impressed with this pen.
I'd also like to add that I hadn't ordered anything from Amsterdam in FOUR years but they stayed with me, stayed on my radar, kept sending sample pens, and finally when our budget allowed and I was able to order again, treated my order as a priority. It was very quick, and it was quality work. I'm very impressed with Amsterdam as a company.

2017-05-18

Not what was advertised

"The printing of the logo doesn't match the color of the mug interior as expected."

Rep reply posted May-19-2017

A rep from Amsterdam Printing Compan, amsterdamprinting, has responded

“We reached out right away to this customer because if you're not happy, neither are we. We would like to thank this customer for being a loyal customer and allowing us to make this right.”

2017-05-14

Awesome!

"These pens have had huge reviews with even non-customers wondering what they needed to do in order to be able to receive one of these illuminated pens!"

2017-05-12

Fast and done right

"The pens arrived in less than 2 weeks and were done perfectly. I will definitely go back when I need more pens and advertising give away a."

2017-05-10

Inexpensive, but great!

"Wonderful experience! Will order more soon!"

2017-05-10

Delane Satin Pen

"Very nice product, excellent customer service!"

2017-05-09

Great product!

" This was my first time ordering and I had a great experience. It was fast shipping and reasonably priced. The planners were really nice and the teachers loved them."

2017-05-08

We are impressed!

"Everyone loves the pens.. they light up...the tip can be used on I-Pad, the gripper for ease of writing. "

2017-05-08

Came as expected

"The description of the merchandise and the finished product arrived as expected. "

2017-05-07

Quality item at a great value!

"The shirts I ordered are better than expected at the price. I do wish I would have ordered a size larger but they still work great!"

2017-05-05

Vilano Stylus Pen

"Excellent pen! Love the feel in my hand, colors available and the quality. Would definitely recommend to others!"

Share Amsterdam Printing Company's store rating

Amsterdam Printing Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amsterdam Printing Company is a merchant member
Amsterdam Printing Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,384 merchant members.