• Address: 10515 Harwin suite 150

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Very good price with quick service they have always given me good service"

"- Product was used even though the site didn't mention it.

- Product was improperly packaged (memory module in a regular, clear plastic bag).

- Product didn't work in my system--it was either defective or incompatible; no response to my request for advice via email (only canned RMA response).

- Sent item back (paid for shipping myself, though without trying to have them pay for it); credit was applied soon thereafter, but the 15% restocking was applied, even though I explicitly requested not to be charged, based on the reasons stated above.

- After repeating my request, I never heard back from them (it's been 14 days).

- Their store is Yahoo-based, but they are no longer listed in Yahoo's merchant directory, so you cannot review them there. However, you still get prompted to do so by Yahoo via email after a purchase: it allows you to provide feedback, which then--unbeknownst to you--is published nowhere.

modified review This review was modified by mklement on March 25 2005 11:10:59 AM

"never received product. couldn't email to their web suggested addresses. phone system is full so can't leave a message. gave me wrong usps tracking #."

"I order a 460W Power Supply on 2-15-05 and recieved it on 2-17-05, without paying to have it expedited. The power supply appears to be of great quailty and has two fans (xcase brand). I was only out of pocket $16.23. I will purchase from them again, very please!"

"The price was right, the shipping was fast, what more could you ask? A+++++"

"These guys Rock! Excellent Store! I ordered a Nikao Z-Ogre case from Amamax (for an amazing price BTW) and it arrived in about a day, and in excellent shape. I'll defintely be working with them some more in the future. A++!"

"Excellent Store. Great Prices! I will shop at amamax.com again. I bought a pc gaming case and I love it! Thanks amamax!"

"A+!!!!!!!!! This store has the best prices. I love this store. The best ever!!!!!!!!!"

"I have ordered from Amamax several times and am very satisfied with the transactions. This is the first place I look for the parts and equipment I need."

"I chose Amamax because of price, but got more than I expected! Not only was the price great, but so was the service. Shipping was quick and
the product performed beyond expectations! I highly recommend Amamax!!

"Great company to order from. I've ordered from them twice (and both were big orders) and the only problems were on my end with my CC company. They're prices are a bit higher, but the free shipping and customer service are well worth it. Will definitely go to these guys again."

"Excellent prices, excellent products, excellent service, prompt shipping,...all in all a most excellent expirence all around. I would and will shop there again."

modified review This review was modified by tinylvis on February 01 2005 03:29:12 PM

"The best price I could find- Order shipped within 48 hours- Nicely done!"

"Great Power Supply Awesome buisness Great Super Fast Shipping. Great Buisness and Great TechSupport AND RMA DEPT.
Will Do Buisness with again A+++

"Wonderful company, fast FREE shipping, computer case ordered even came with neon lights which i was not expecting! Will do business with again!!"

Amamax is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amamax is a merchant member
Amamax participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,920 merchant members.