Amamax Reviews - page 6 - amamax.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.17/10 458 reviews

Amamax is a merchant member
Amamax participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Great company to order from. I've ordered from them twice (and both were big orders) and the only problems were on my end with my CC company. They're prices are a bit higher, but the free shipping and customer service are well worth it. Will definitely go to these guys again."

"Excellent prices, excellent products, excellent service, prompt shipping,...all in all a most excellent expirence all around. I would and will shop there again."

modified review This review was modified by tinylvis on February 01 2005 03:29:12 PM

"The best price I could find- Order shipped within 48 hours- Nicely done!"

"Great Power Supply Awesome buisness Great Super Fast Shipping. Great Buisness and Great TechSupport AND RMA DEPT.
Will Do Buisness with again A+++

"Wonderful company, fast FREE shipping, computer case ordered even came with neon lights which i was not expecting! Will do business with again!!"

"100% satisfied great price, free shipping, came on time."

"I found this company on pricewatch and couldn't believe the price on the case/power supply I found. I decided after checking their rating on this site to give them a try and I'm happy that I did. The case I ordered arrived quickly and in good condition with everything that I had ordered. I will definately be buying from them again. "

"it has always been a pleasure to do business with amamax. i orser from them frequently, and recieve quality products for a great price in a timely manner. thank you"

modified review This review was modified by lvnaedm on January 20 2005 09:13:53 PM

"I have ordered computer cases from Amamax multiple times and have always had a good experience. The prices are great, the free ground shipping is awesome, the cases always get here pretty fast and in excellent condition, never any problems."

"I have bought cases from Amamax for over a year now they have always been excellent in their handling of my orders."

"Great product. Great price. Fast shipping too! What more could I ask from a company? Thanks for a pleasant experience."

"Ordered two removable drive bays. Excellent price! Delivered as stated. Excellent transaction; will order here again!"

"prompt shipping, good prices, great products! look forward to doing business again soon!"

"It's not the first time I'm doing business with them and the customer service, product availavility and shipping all are GREAT!!!!!! Will do business with them again for sure!!!
Keep on going guys!!!
Anton.

"I ordered a memory module for my notebook based on the info on their website that read within all other data "32X64" memory organization. That was exactly what I was looking for. So I ordered it. First WARNING: their free shipping is a scam, it doesn't exist (pay attention to the expediting fee, that is what they want...). In a couple of days I had realized, that my 7-10 days of delivery as promised may never happen. I needed these memory modules fast, for the person was leaving the country. I decided to cancel the order and viola, after I'd requested that they did shipped it at once. But, this wasn't the end. The shipment arrived in the regular NON-STATIC-PROTECTED plastic bag, they just thrown both modules in there!!! On top of that, they sent me wrong memory. It took me a while to find this out (I went to the manufacturer's web site for that). The memory they sent me was 16X16, which is NOT what they advertized!!! I had requested an RMA almost a week ago, and received NO REPLY as of now. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY... I've read through the comments and see that I am not alone having problems with the memory modules bought from them..."

modified review This review was modified by zilber on December 30 2004 06:02:05 AM