Stores > Amamax

• Business Hours: 9AM-6PM M-F Closed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 713-777-9772

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2005-04-05

"To Whom it might concern: I, Irma Palmer bought a 40 GB hard drive, 512 Ram, Mother board & processor from Amamax. I was very impressed how fast it got here. I got everything that I ordered
within a few days, I really was surprised, because most internet places my son has ordered from and me once before, have taking almost three weeks! The thing that impress me the most about Amamax, was that I made a typo error and put down my address as 3387 instead of 3687, immediately they sent me an email, telling me, that they will not shipped it to an address that was different than the address in my debit card. If they had sent it, like many internet company does, it would have gone to anyone living in 3387, and I would have lost it! They were also very friendly when I called and asked for help to pick what socket I needed for a certain motherboard, and they took the time on the phone to get someone that knew more about it. Thats the reason why in a few months, we are buying more parts, to put a computer together for our grand daughter, and we are going to order everything from Amamax again!

2005-04-05

"For the low price, I can't expect anything better. The case looks great but kind of sad that the paint are chipping off the case already. Not sure if this is during the shipping or if its just bad paint job. Overall, Im happy with the shipping and service of Amamax. Thank you guys.

2005-04-04

"This was my second order and it was flawless. Easy ordering, tracking, and prompt delivery."

2005-04-04

"Amazing prices as well as great customer service. Free shipping and no tax(CA). I bought an 18lb computer case and it only took 5 days to be delivered. Customer support is quick and reliable. This case is probably worth $85 plus shipping but I got mine for $36.
I highly recommend Amamax.com. A+

This review was modified by pillman on April 18 2005 09:46:16 PM

2005-04-03

"I had an over all very positive expereince, items
were will packaged and arrived very quickly.
Will buy from them again.

2005-04-01

"service was great, order received within 48 hours. great."

2005-03-28

"Very good price with quick service they have always given me good service"

2005-03-24

"- Product was used even though the site didn't mention it.

- Product was improperly packaged (memory module in a regular, clear plastic bag).

- Product didn't work in my system--it was either defective or incompatible; no response to my request for advice via email (only canned RMA response).

- Sent item back (paid for shipping myself, though without trying to have them pay for it); credit was applied soon thereafter, but the 15% restocking was applied, even though I explicitly requested not to be charged, based on the reasons stated above.

- After repeating my request, I never heard back from them (it's been 14 days).

- Their store is Yahoo-based, but they are no longer listed in Yahoo's merchant directory, so you cannot review them there. However, you still get prompted to do so by Yahoo via email after a purchase: it allows you to provide feedback, which then--unbeknownst to you--is published nowhere.

This review was modified by mklement on March 25 2005 11:10:59 AM

2005-03-01

"never received product. couldn't email to their web suggested addresses. phone system is full so can't leave a message. gave me wrong usps tracking #."

2005-02-18

"I order a 460W Power Supply on 2-15-05 and recieved it on 2-17-05, without paying to have it expedited. The power supply appears to be of great quailty and has two fans (xcase brand). I was only out of pocket $16.23. I will purchase from them again, very please!"

2005-02-17

"The price was right, the shipping was fast, what more could you ask? A+++++"

2005-02-17

"These guys Rock! Excellent Store! I ordered a Nikao Z-Ogre case from Amamax (for an amazing price BTW) and it arrived in about a day, and in excellent shape. I'll defintely be working with them some more in the future. A++!"

2005-02-11

"Excellent Store. Great Prices! I will shop at amamax.com again. I bought a pc gaming case and I love it! Thanks amamax!"

2005-02-09

"A+!!!!!!!!! This store has the best prices. I love this store. The best ever!!!!!!!!!"

2005-02-09

"I have ordered from Amamax several times and am very satisfied with the transactions. This is the first place I look for the parts and equipment I need."

Share Amamax's store rating

Amamax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Amamax is not a merchant member
Amamax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!