• Address: 10515 Harwin suite 150

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I order a 460W Power Supply on 2-15-05 and recieved it on 2-17-05, without paying to have it expedited. The power supply appears to be of great quailty and has two fans (xcase brand). I was only out of pocket $16.23. I will purchase from them again, very please!"

"The price was right, the shipping was fast, what more could you ask? A+++++"

"These guys Rock! Excellent Store! I ordered a Nikao Z-Ogre case from Amamax (for an amazing price BTW) and it arrived in about a day, and in excellent shape. I'll defintely be working with them some more in the future. A++!"

"Excellent Store. Great Prices! I will shop at amamax.com again. I bought a pc gaming case and I love it! Thanks amamax!"

"A+!!!!!!!!! This store has the best prices. I love this store. The best ever!!!!!!!!!"

"I have ordered from Amamax several times and am very satisfied with the transactions. This is the first place I look for the parts and equipment I need."

"I chose Amamax because of price, but got more than I expected! Not only was the price great, but so was the service. Shipping was quick and
the product performed beyond expectations! I highly recommend Amamax!!

"Great company to order from. I've ordered from them twice (and both were big orders) and the only problems were on my end with my CC company. They're prices are a bit higher, but the free shipping and customer service are well worth it. Will definitely go to these guys again."

"Excellent prices, excellent products, excellent service, prompt shipping,...all in all a most excellent expirence all around. I would and will shop there again."

modified review This review was modified by tinylvis on February 01 2005 03:29:12 PM

"The best price I could find- Order shipped within 48 hours- Nicely done!"

"Great Power Supply Awesome buisness Great Super Fast Shipping. Great Buisness and Great TechSupport AND RMA DEPT.
Will Do Buisness with again A+++

"Wonderful company, fast FREE shipping, computer case ordered even came with neon lights which i was not expecting! Will do business with again!!"

"100% satisfied great price, free shipping, came on time."

"I found this company on pricewatch and couldn't believe the price on the case/power supply I found. I decided after checking their rating on this site to give them a try and I'm happy that I did. The case I ordered arrived quickly and in good condition with everything that I had ordered. I will definately be buying from them again. "

"it has always been a pleasure to do business with amamax. i orser from them frequently, and recieve quality products for a great price in a timely manner. thank you"

modified review This review was modified by lvnaedm on January 20 2005 09:13:53 PM

Amamax is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amamax is a merchant member
Amamax participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.