Stores > Amamax

• Customer Support: 713-777-9700 opt 2
    • Business Hours: 9AM-6PM M-F Closed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 713-777-9772

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"For the low price, I can't expect anything better. The case looks great but kind of sad that the paint are chipping off the case already. Not sure if this is during the shipping or if its just bad paint job. Overall, Im happy with the shipping and service of Amamax. Thank you guys.

"This was my second order and it was flawless. Easy ordering, tracking, and prompt delivery."

"Amazing prices as well as great customer service. Free shipping and no tax(CA). I bought an 18lb computer case and it only took 5 days to be delivered. Customer support is quick and reliable. This case is probably worth $85 plus shipping but I got mine for $36.
I highly recommend Amamax.com. A+

This review was modified by pillman on April 18 2005 09:46:16 PM

"I had an over all very positive expereince, items
were will packaged and arrived very quickly.
Will buy from them again.

"service was great, order received within 48 hours. great."

"Very good price with quick service they have always given me good service"

"- Product was used even though the site didn't mention it.

- Product was improperly packaged (memory module in a regular, clear plastic bag).

- Product didn't work in my system--it was either defective or incompatible; no response to my request for advice via email (only canned RMA response).

- Sent item back (paid for shipping myself, though without trying to have them pay for it); credit was applied soon thereafter, but the 15% restocking was applied, even though I explicitly requested not to be charged, based on the reasons stated above.

- After repeating my request, I never heard back from them (it's been 14 days).

- Their store is Yahoo-based, but they are no longer listed in Yahoo's merchant directory, so you cannot review them there. However, you still get prompted to do so by Yahoo via email after a purchase: it allows you to provide feedback, which then--unbeknownst to you--is published nowhere.

This review was modified by mklement on March 25 2005 11:10:59 AM

"never received product. couldn't email to their web suggested addresses. phone system is full so can't leave a message. gave me wrong usps tracking #."

"I order a 460W Power Supply on 2-15-05 and recieved it on 2-17-05, without paying to have it expedited. The power supply appears to be of great quailty and has two fans (xcase brand). I was only out of pocket $16.23. I will purchase from them again, very please!"

"The price was right, the shipping was fast, what more could you ask? A+++++"

"These guys Rock! Excellent Store! I ordered a Nikao Z-Ogre case from Amamax (for an amazing price BTW) and it arrived in about a day, and in excellent shape. I'll defintely be working with them some more in the future. A++!"

"Excellent Store. Great Prices! I will shop at amamax.com again. I bought a pc gaming case and I love it! Thanks amamax!"

"A+!!!!!!!!! This store has the best prices. I love this store. The best ever!!!!!!!!!"

"I have ordered from Amamax several times and am very satisfied with the transactions. This is the first place I look for the parts and equipment I need."

"I chose Amamax because of price, but got more than I expected! Not only was the price great, but so was the service. Shipping was quick and
the product performed beyond expectations! I highly recommend Amamax!!

Share Amamax's store rating

Amamax is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amamax is a merchant member
Amamax participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,677 merchant members.