Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.17/10 458 reviews

Amamax is a merchant member
    Amamax participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Amamax contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"As is printed on the receipt; Amazing Price, Maximum Performance, Free Shipping, I have to agree. I ordered a flash card after researching the best price and it arrived within 4 days from Texas.
Added incentives were no sales tax and zero shipping fee(usps 1st class).
Thx Amamax!

"Great products and service. I am a repeat customer and will continue to check their site when I need parts. Received in 4 days."

"fast ship, awesome case! thanks a LOT amamax, you the best!@#$$@#"

"I will keep it short and sweet. Amamax had the right product, at the right price and the service was fantastic.

I had an issue with recieving the confirmation email so I called them. It was my error, the email went in to my filter spam box and I forgot to check there. They were EXTREMELY helpful and friendly.

The shipping was FAST and umm FREE - you can't beat that! I plan on buying form them again and I would recommend anyone do the same.

"Great prices on computer boxes and free shipping. Thanks"

"Great to deal with. Called first...wow someone answered, you don't get that much anymore. Then turned around 3 times and it was here. Well it was quick. Will definitely check here first from now on."

"Very Good Experience. They went out of their way to be kind & courteous over the phone. When i let them know about a problem, immediately they offered suggestions on how to resolve it & gave me the option to choose how i wanted it handled."

"They had what I needed for $20 (40%) less than the others, AND shipped it for FREE.
I will not hesitate to give them my business in the future.
In fact, I'll be placing another order later today.

modified review This review was modified by deadbrokedaddio on June 10 2005 08:47:43 AM

"HORRIBLE ORDER! (#amamax-128544) I ordered memory for my laptop on May 2nd. They sent me an old stick of non-DDR memory, and tried to have ME pay for shipping. After a month of waiting, I'm sick of these people. Its June 1 today, 30 days later, and I still dont have my memory yet. They continually made promises which they did not fulfill, and I'm canceling my order. As a WARNING, I HIGHLY DO NOT RECCOMEND! STAY AWAY FROM AMAMAX IF YOU WANT GOOD and RELIABLE SERVICE!"

"I own 2 AT859A x-blade cases I received from dumpingoods.com and they are truly nice cases. I recently purchased one from Amamax and I must say they are not even close to the same cases. The one I received from Amamax has a very similar face plate and side windowed panel but the rest is totally different. This is clearly a counterfeit. It is very thin metal and the paint is very low quality. There is no removable hard drive bay and no tooless/screwless drive mounting rails, as advertised. Both side panels had the back lip bent because the screw holes on the case were protruding out and the screws were tightened all the way down. The thing did not come in an X-blade box like my other 2, they came in a box just marked X-01(Silver) and made in Canada. X-blade manufacturer, A-top, posted a warning on their website warning against Amamax selling counterfeit X-blades after I received mine, here is the link.
I called them and asked to speak to a manager and she claimed to know nothing and said I must talk to the girl in RMA, who was sick and would be back Monday morning. I am very disappointed with this company.

"Ordered a PC Memory and Norton Virusscan software.
Received the memory but not the Norton VirusScan CD.
Complained.
Excuse was that their email was down and got back-up. Did not see this on my end.
Finally, some joker replied and I resend my message that the Norton was not shipped.
Never heard from them again.
AVOID AMAMAX

"This merchant was fast, efficient, and courteous. I purchased two ACARD controllers to buiid a DVD Duplicator. I chose standard free shipping. The items arrived before the promised delivery date in good condition. They were helpful in obtaining technical support. I would buy again from this vendor.

"Horrible experience. Memory falsely advertised and falsely labeled with a sticker. Ken from customer service was very rude. They threatened charging 15%restocking fee even though they lied, then said they'd do 100% but it wouldn't include shipping charges."

"Fast Shippment, Great Quality, A++. Will buy from again."

"To Whom it might concern: I, Irma Palmer bought a 40 GB hard drive, 512 Ram, Mother board & processor from Amamax. I was very impressed how fast it got here. I got everything that I ordered
within a few days, I really was surprised, because most internet places my son has ordered from and me once before, have taking almost three weeks! The thing that impress me the most about Amamax, was that I made a typo error and put down my address as 3387 instead of 3687, immediately they sent me an email, telling me, that they will not shipped it to an address that was different than the address in my debit card. If they had sent it, like many internet company does, it would have gone to anyone living in 3387, and I would have lost it! They were also very friendly when I called and asked for help to pick what socket I needed for a certain motherboard, and they took the time on the phone to get someone that knew more about it. Thats the reason why in a few months, we are buying more parts, to put a computer together for our grand daughter, and we are going to order everything from Amamax again!