• Address: 10515 Harwin suite 150

Product & services pricing Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

" This purchase went Extremely well!! I ordered it double boxed. It came in 3 days It was packed perfectly. No parts missing. No broken windows.
Great case, Great price, FAST FREE SHIPPING!!
I will by my next case from Anamax also.

WZ

"Great Experience with Anamax. Needed an odd sized power supply for an older PC. Anamax had the best price on the web with free shipping.Info on the website helped me choose the correct replacement. They processed the shipment quickly and the PS arrived in excellent condition and worked perfectly. Will definitely shop with them again. "

"shipping was very fast and item met all my needs. during this upgrade this was the best order transaction i had to make out of many extra ones that i had to do."

"Alway Fast, Alway a Good Buy, This Is My 7th Case From Them and Not A Problem Once."

"Ordered on the 18th, shipped on the 19th, received on the 24th. Cannot ask for faster or better service. "

"Great product, excellent service and fast delivery! Thanks very much, guys!"

"Delivery, ordered Thursday afternoon, received on Tuesday.
Excellent customer service, very friendly. Enjoyed doing business with Amamax!

"As is printed on the receipt; Amazing Price, Maximum Performance, Free Shipping, I have to agree. I ordered a flash card after researching the best price and it arrived within 4 days from Texas.
Added incentives were no sales tax and zero shipping fee(usps 1st class).
Thx Amamax!

"Great products and service. I am a repeat customer and will continue to check their site when I need parts. Received in 4 days."

"fast ship, awesome case! thanks a LOT amamax, you the best!@#$$@#"

"I will keep it short and sweet. Amamax had the right product, at the right price and the service was fantastic.

I had an issue with recieving the confirmation email so I called them. It was my error, the email went in to my filter spam box and I forgot to check there. They were EXTREMELY helpful and friendly.

The shipping was FAST and umm FREE - you can't beat that! I plan on buying form them again and I would recommend anyone do the same.

"Great prices on computer boxes and free shipping. Thanks"

"Great to deal with. Called first...wow someone answered, you don't get that much anymore. Then turned around 3 times and it was here. Well it was quick. Will definitely check here first from now on."

"Very Good Experience. They went out of their way to be kind & courteous over the phone. When i let them know about a problem, immediately they offered suggestions on how to resolve it & gave me the option to choose how i wanted it handled."

"They had what I needed for $20 (40%) less than the others, AND shipped it for FREE.
I will not hesitate to give them my business in the future.
In fact, I'll be placing another order later today.

modified review This review was modified by deadbrokedaddio on June 10 2005 08:47:43 AM

Amamax is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Amamax is a merchant member
Amamax participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.