• Rating 9.33/10 82 reviews

AlternatorPros.com is not a merchant member
    AlternatorPros.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • AlternatorPros.com contact information

• Address: 1401-A N. 26th Ave
    • Contact: customerservice@alternatorpros.com
    • Phone: (877)224-5258
    • Customer Support: (877)224-5258
    • Business Hours: 8-5 M-F
    • Fax: (602)271-9672

"it was a great experience."

"My order was processed and shipped immediately. I received it in 2 days and the shipping was included in the price! Excellent quality. Best price I could find. Customer service was super!"

"Order was delivered on time and exactly as ordered."

"best prices anywhere good quality parts shipped on time over all im very satisfied and would recommend to anyone"

"Excellent customer service. Great shipping rates abd they go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied. Highly recommended!"

"Thanks for timely delivery good part thanks"

"The alternator was an exact fit, expertly put together, and delivered as advertised. I installed it and worked better than the original; two thumbs up."

"Everything went very well until I went to ship the old Alternator back. I assumed I would received a rga and the return would be free. It was not. It will cost me $12.00 to return the old unit, just to get my core charge returned. That is another $12.00 added to the cost of the alternator. Alternators Pro should clearly disclose the return policy. Other than that they shipped promptly and received it on time. I called customer service and voiced my concern. "

"It was very helpful and easy to understand,they definitely have the best prices, i shopped around online, and i didn't find better prices."

modified review This review was modified by sergiorios on May 16 2012 09:21:13 PM

"Absolutely Fantastic! Rapidly responded to an email question I presented them to my satisfaction so I ordered the remanufactured alternator for less than half of what it cost locally. Recieved it 2 days later and was able to install it same weekend. Excellent quallity product and fast service, couldn't ask for more. Thanks"

"ALTERNATOR PROS ARE SOME SERIOUS PROS!!!
100% SATISFIED!!!
THANK YOU ALTERNATOR PROS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

"The alternator looked great. The alluminum case was painted and to my surprise it looked almost new. I received it in less than a week, which is quite fast by most standards. The packing is also first class, with a factory I.D. box placed in a larger paper cushioned container. "

"Great service, their customer support emailed me back after asking a couple questions very quickly. Ordered the part the following week, was delivered 2-days later, and the car's running like a top, once again. Thanks AlternatorPro's!"

"I had an excellent experience. Staff was friendly and helpful. I had a belt length problem because I upgraded to a larger alternator (which was very nice) but that was not thier fault. Thanks guys for all your help, great price and super fast shipping."

"the web site was quick and easy to use. shipping was fast and on time"