Stores > Altatac.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.22/10 0.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.45/10 1.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.32/10 0.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Altatac.com by clicking a star below.
2017-01-05

Beware

"Ordered from walmart.com unaware that it would be coming through a third party. Paid expedited shipping to receive my product on the 21-22 of December. Product arrives on the 26th. Contacted walmart who informs me that I would need to contact this people. Call and call and receive the same message to leave a message (which there is no option to because the phone hangs up) or email. Send 1st email and receive an automatic response that someobe would get back to me. After a couple of days i email again this time receiving a response:Hello,

This
is the 1st email that we have received from you.

Per
your order details your order was delivered on time.
Please
be advised that the shipping time frame Walmart
advises is not in accordance to our processing time frame and the USPS delivery schedule.

Your order was placed on Sunday 12/18/16 and that day our office was closed. the order was scanned and picked up on 12/21 by USPS. The time frame for priority mail is 2-4 business day, your item was delivered on 12/26 the 4th business day.

Regards,

Kimberly

Customer
Service Representative
(323)
402-6554

2017-01-01

Worst experience ever!!!!

"Ordered a new in Xbox one Gaming head set for my son for Christmas.. place the order through Walmart.com Purchased it on Dec 12. I did not receive the head set until Dec 27 and when I received it. It was not new in box. The used head set I received was just thrown in a bubble wrap bag with the accessories a photo copied manual. Then shipped. Some pieces were missing and stuff was scratched.. Called number numerous times no answer. Emailed several times no response.. Would never do business with this scamming company again.. "

2016-12-30

Worst company EVER!

"I ordered a MacBook Air for my daughter for Christmas. The MacBook wouldn't take a charge over 25%. After many many many phone calls I FINALLY got someone on the phone. She emailed a return label and per the tracking, John signed for it on 12/12/16. Today is 12/30/16 and I STILL haven't received the $494 refund. I was told it would be refunded within 7 days at the latest. I've sent many emails and called many times with no answer! I would NEVER do business with this horrible company. It is the worst online shopping experience I've EVER had. I spend thousands of dollars per year online and ALTATAC IS THE WORST! Steer clear of this film flam company."

This review was modified by GregL25 on December 30 2016 07:38:05 AM

2016-12-29

What a joke!!

"I made a purchase through Walmart.com, not knowing this was a 3rd party purchase. Item was broke, had already been opened, no instruction pamphlet; which to me seemed like a rerun item sent to me in error. I have sent several emails and numerous voicemails to the company with NO RESPONSE!!! I'm at at 28 days and counting with NO RESPONSE from this company!! I do not recommend making purchases from Altatac.com!! "

This review was modified by lachelleherd on December 29 2016 06:44:45 PM

2016-12-29

Trying to return an item, no email response and can't leave voicemail

"I received an item which I did not use at all. I am trying to return but need to get an RMA from them first. I have emailed already but have not yet received a response (been 3 days now). Everytime I call the number, all I get is a recording but I am unable to leave a message."

This review was modified by DinoR on December 29 2016 01:44:03 PM

2016-12-23

NEVER AGAIN

"I ordered thru Walmart ( shame on them for being associated with this company) anyway I paid for expedited shipping. It was suppose to arrive on Wednesday Dec 21, 2016. Here it is Friday the 23 and I don't have my iPad to gift to my son. The customer service number just goes to a recording! Walmart offered me a $25 gift and a shipping refund. :/"

This review was modified by Iris711 on December 23 2016 12:27:23 PM

2016-12-23

Wish I could give it a -5!

"Paid extra for priority shipping by Christmas. Didn't even ship until the day it was supposed to arrive! I have tried calling 24 hours a day, goes straight to recording. I have emailed and sent Facebook messages all with no response for 4 days now.

I have files complaints with BBB and Attorney General

This review was modified by Tamik98 on December 23 2016 09:00:26 AM

2016-12-22

THIEVES, SCAM, FRAUD !!!!!!!! DO NOT Order From Altatac!!!!!!! Via Walmart.com

"This company should be Arrested !!!! Do NOT Order from them.
Ordered a computer and it came scratched, missing keys, one end of the computer is cracked.

They will not return my telephone calls and will not return my e mails. Computer is for a Christmas present. I will need to order another one and hopes it comes in time for Christmas.

I will post this message on Social Media to try to help others who may consider ordering from these people. I have contacted Corporate Walmart and filed a complaint.

DO NOT ORDER from this Company !!!! SCAM and THIEVES!!!!!

This review was modified by MMPW on December 22 2016 12:07:57 PM

2016-12-21

NEVER AGAIN

"I purchased a watch for Christmas thru Wal-Mart, not realizing it was from a third party. I didn't even open the package and called customer service (poor customer service) to see what I needed to do to send it back, they told me I had to take it to UPS or the post office where I HAD TO PAY THE SHIPPING. The watch cost me $23.00 and the shipping $11.00. The package was received by them on 12/8. It is now 12/21 and I still don't' have my refund. I would not recommend anyone to shop from this place ever. "

2016-12-20

NOT going to make it before Christmas!

"Ordered a drone for my son for Christmas on the Walmart website and didn't realize it was though a third party. Stated it would arrive by 12/24. Recieved a confirmation email stating would arrive 12/20-12/23. Then I recieved an email stating drone shipped via ups and would arrive by 12/26. Today I checked the tracking and it's been updated to 12/27. I have made numerous calls to customer service and get the same recording! It's been 2 days and still no answer or returned call!!! Pretty much all my son's getting so he'll have nothing to open on Christmas! I would have gladly paid a fee to expedite shipping! Very disappointed in Walmart choice of vendor's!"

This review was modified by Klong1964 on December 20 2016 08:20:00 PM

2016-12-19

They're Theives

"I purchased 3 refurbished Ipods from them. They all arrived defective, so I contacted them, they sent me a returning label, I sent them all back. They received all of the items and I've been waiting for my refund a month now and still waiting. "

2016-12-19

Altatac=RIPOFF

"Bought a Citizen Eco-Drive watch from Walmart but shipped by 3rd party Altatac. Calledl "Altatac Customer Service to return it. A recorded message said to leave a message plus order number promising to call-back within 24 hours. THEN THE LINE WENT SILENT, LEAVING NO CHANCE TO LEAVE ANY MESSAGE.

I then sent an email message and supposed to receive a response within 24 hours. Still no response! I CALLED AND EMAILED SEVERAL TIMES FOR A WEEK WITH NO RESPONSE.

AND I STILL HAVE BEEN GETTING NOTHING BUT DEAD AIR WHEN IT CAME TIME TO "LEAVE A DETAILED MESSAGE.".

In between, I repeatedly called Walmart for a resolve. The first time they claimed to send an email to Altrac. After 76 hours passed with still no response, I made another call to Walmart demanding help. They asked for up to up to a week to resolve the issue, 4 days from now.

BUT WAIT!!! IT GETS WORSE!!!!

Yesterday a scanner arrived at my door from Walmart that I never ordered. I checked my credit card and found they charged $963.71 to my card. Had to notify the fraud department and cancel my credit card because it appeared someone at Walmart tried to order and it came to me instead. Now I have a new issue to resolve.

2016-12-18

THIS PLACE ****

"I will NEVER again order through these friggen people. I ordered through Wal-Mart and it was suppose to be here by 12-19, then it went to 12-21, and now its not till AFTER Christmas.... This is BS, these headphones are the ONLY thing our 10 year old wanted and now he cant open it for Christmas morning. I will definetely be calling Wal-Mart and they better get RID of this damn company because they should NOT be selling off their website. They cant do things the right way then they should NOT be selling ****. Its making Wal-Mart look bad and it wasnt even their fault...."

2016-12-06

Bottom Feeders

"This company has no clue or just doesn't care about customers. I personally believe it is the latter. I ordered from Walmart.com; did not realize that it is a 3rd party retailer. I ordered a 9.7" tablet; paid for 2nd day air. It took 5 days to arrive, and the damn thing won't even charge, much less turn on. I have called and left messages NUMEROUS times with no response from Altatac; I have also e-mailed several times with NO response other than an automated reply " Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming that we have received your inquiry and that one of our agents will reply as soon as possible. Please be advised that we are now in the holiday season and we are experiencing a large amount of email/call volume so responses will take up to 3-4 business days. I can assure you it has been more than 3-4 business days and I still have not had a conversation by phone or e-mail. THEY HAVE NOT ISSUED CREDIT TO MY CREDIT CARD....these people are the worst."

2016-11-30

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered 3 Ipod touch 4th Generation through Walmart.com. I made the mistake of thinking that anyone Walmart trusted to sell for them would be reputable; Altatac is anything but that!

The Ipods couldn't be used as we intended so I tried to return them upon immediate receipt. Well within their 30 day return policy that their website states and with all original packaging as their website also states. I called their phone number to receive a RMA number because their return policy says you MUST have one in order to return anything. Unfortunately their phone number is just for decoration because no one answers, ever! It always, always, always goes to voicemail and if you leave a message it will never be returned.
They state that you can email their customer service also if you have any questions or need help so I did and the only response I got was someone named "Pete" wanting to know why I was wanting to return my items... That's it! No response after that, no RMA number... complete silence.
This company is a joke and should be pulled from Walmart.com's website as a supplier. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB and with Walmart.com. After doing some light research online I found I am not the only customer they have done something similar like this to. They have a track record going on for at least a year now.

This review was modified by SWhite1121 on November 30 2016 12:55:54 PM

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!