Stores > Altatac.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Altatac.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-17

Great mp3 player

"I bought this mp3 player as a replacement for one that died. This one has been excellent. Shipping was super fast and the product is better than described. I am very pleased with my purchase. "

2017-05-17

great price, and wow fast delivery

"Wii definitely buy from seller again. "

2017-05-07

Cheap and effective

"I got a pair of headphones for a real good price, and have had no problems with them since!"

2017-05-07

"Sub cuts in and out. Bluetooth only works if the phone is very close to the speaker, might as well use an aux cord. Sound on speaker only goes so low, cant use it at night or i'll wake up my roommates. Overall the speaker is glitchy. Would not recommend this product."

2017-05-06

ist time purchase

"as the title states this is my first purchase from academy sports and i was surprise at how quickly my order arrived. I had a question about my order and gave them a call and their customer service person was very helpful and and look into my order. She answered my questions and also informed me of when my order would arrive to me. I will be doing more business with them in the future as their price was the best i found on the item i was purchasing. "

2017-05-05

Excellent Service

"Great service, fast shipping. Item arrives in perfect condition with great packaging."

2017-05-04

Don't be cheated!! Terrible company and service, sends out junk and won't take it back

"Went through Walmart website and was connected with this terrible retailer. I had bought reconditioned electronics form other retailers without any problems. This company is a loser, it sent me a very, very old lap top and it was dirty as well. Then the real battle comes, attempting to contact the company. The don't answer the phone and never give you a return RMA. Save yourselves the misery and being ripped off."

2017-05-02

Works Very Well.

"Ordered through EBAY got it fast, faster than expected of the calculated arrival date. Power supply was in sealed retail package with all included items and extra's. For the price, the item is well built just as good as a lot of the higher end power supply's that I purchased before for my builds, but cheaper. It has all the connectors that I needed for my PC build and it works awesome and have not had no problems with it at all. "

2017-05-01

Excellent Quality Bag

"Quality of materials, workmanship, and design is obvious with this bag. Have used it for a few months now, and no problems have developed. Highly recommend."

Quality Mac Pro Charger

"Delivery was speedy and product was great! Both at an excellent price. "

2017-04-30

Canvas and suede military style work boots

"Great boot. Light and comfortable."

Very nice purchase

"The iPad is in very good condition. It's a little bit slow, maybe because it's de iPad 3rd Gen. But the shipping was very reasonable "

Excellent Services

"The price and the items quality is what amazes me, and mostly how fast the shipping is.
I really appreciate doing business with Altatac.

Keep up the good work.

2017-04-30

Came quickly and worked as advertised at a very good price.

"The items shipped quickly, worked as expected, and were at a good price.

2017-04-29

Prefect

"Shipping was fast & phone case is Better than the over priced store ones, definitely recommend. "

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!