Stores > Altatac.com

Customer service: Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
2016-12-21

NEVER AGAIN

"I purchased a watch for Christmas thru Wal-Mart, not realizing it was from a third party. I didn't even open the package and called customer service (poor customer service) to see what I needed to do to send it back, they told me I had to take it to UPS or the post office where I HAD TO PAY THE SHIPPING. The watch cost me $23.00 and the shipping $11.00. The package was received by them on 12/8. It is now 12/21 and I still don't' have my refund. I would not recommend anyone to shop from this place ever. "

2016-12-20

NOT going to make it before Christmas!

"Ordered a drone for my son for Christmas on the Walmart website and didn't realize it was though a third party. Stated it would arrive by 12/24. Recieved a confirmation email stating would arrive 12/20-12/23. Then I recieved an email stating drone shipped via ups and would arrive by 12/26. Today I checked the tracking and it's been updated to 12/27. I have made numerous calls to customer service and get the same recording! It's been 2 days and still no answer or returned call!!! Pretty much all my son's getting so he'll have nothing to open on Christmas! I would have gladly paid a fee to expedite shipping! Very disappointed in Walmart choice of vendor's!"

This review was modified by Klong1964 on December 20 2016 08:20:00 PM

2016-12-19

They're Theives

"I purchased 3 refurbished Ipods from them. They all arrived defective, so I contacted them, they sent me a returning label, I sent them all back. They received all of the items and I've been waiting for my refund a month now and still waiting. "

2016-12-19

Altatac=RIPOFF

"Bought a Citizen Eco-Drive watch from Walmart but shipped by 3rd party Altatac. Calledl "Altatac Customer Service to return it. A recorded message said to leave a message plus order number promising to call-back within 24 hours. THEN THE LINE WENT SILENT, LEAVING NO CHANCE TO LEAVE ANY MESSAGE.

I then sent an email message and supposed to receive a response within 24 hours. Still no response! I CALLED AND EMAILED SEVERAL TIMES FOR A WEEK WITH NO RESPONSE.

AND I STILL HAVE BEEN GETTING NOTHING BUT DEAD AIR WHEN IT CAME TIME TO "LEAVE A DETAILED MESSAGE.".

In between, I repeatedly called Walmart for a resolve. The first time they claimed to send an email to Altrac. After 76 hours passed with still no response, I made another call to Walmart demanding help. They asked for up to up to a week to resolve the issue, 4 days from now.

BUT WAIT!!! IT GETS WORSE!!!!

Yesterday a scanner arrived at my door from Walmart that I never ordered. I checked my credit card and found they charged $963.71 to my card. Had to notify the fraud department and cancel my credit card because it appeared someone at Walmart tried to order and it came to me instead. Now I have a new issue to resolve.

2016-12-18

THIS PLACE ****

"I will NEVER again order through these friggen people. I ordered through Wal-Mart and it was suppose to be here by 12-19, then it went to 12-21, and now its not till AFTER Christmas.... This is BS, these headphones are the ONLY thing our 10 year old wanted and now he cant open it for Christmas morning. I will definetely be calling Wal-Mart and they better get RID of this damn company because they should NOT be selling off their website. They cant do things the right way then they should NOT be selling ****. Its making Wal-Mart look bad and it wasnt even their fault...."

2016-12-06

Bottom Feeders

"This company has no clue or just doesn't care about customers. I personally believe it is the latter. I ordered from Walmart.com; did not realize that it is a 3rd party retailer. I ordered a 9.7" tablet; paid for 2nd day air. It took 5 days to arrive, and the damn thing won't even charge, much less turn on. I have called and left messages NUMEROUS times with no response from Altatac; I have also e-mailed several times with NO response other than an automated reply " Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response confirming that we have received your inquiry and that one of our agents will reply as soon as possible. Please be advised that we are now in the holiday season and we are experiencing a large amount of email/call volume so responses will take up to 3-4 business days. I can assure you it has been more than 3-4 business days and I still have not had a conversation by phone or e-mail. THEY HAVE NOT ISSUED CREDIT TO MY CREDIT CARD....these people are the worst."

2016-11-30

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered 3 Ipod touch 4th Generation through Walmart.com. I made the mistake of thinking that anyone Walmart trusted to sell for them would be reputable; Altatac is anything but that!

The Ipods couldn't be used as we intended so I tried to return them upon immediate receipt. Well within their 30 day return policy that their website states and with all original packaging as their website also states. I called their phone number to receive a RMA number because their return policy says you MUST have one in order to return anything. Unfortunately their phone number is just for decoration because no one answers, ever! It always, always, always goes to voicemail and if you leave a message it will never be returned.
They state that you can email their customer service also if you have any questions or need help so I did and the only response I got was someone named "Pete" wanting to know why I was wanting to return my items... That's it! No response after that, no RMA number... complete silence.
This company is a joke and should be pulled from Walmart.com's website as a supplier. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB and with Walmart.com. After doing some light research online I found I am not the only customer they have done something similar like this to. They have a track record going on for at least a year now.

This review was modified by SWhite1121 on November 30 2016 12:55:54 PM

2016-11-29

My malo servicio

"Estoy super enojada con altatac compre ipad y me
Lo mandaron roto que falta de respeto vender cosa

This review was modified by Arasay on November 29 2016 06:27:59 PM

2016-11-18

Ipad that would not keep charge

"Sold and ipad that would not keep a charge. Many communications to request them to repair or replace and they have not performed either. Beware very careful, This vendor sell defective products and does not have any customer service

They promote they are a AAA on Bettter Business. Share your expereince there also
Write a review on BBB - https://sanjose.app.bbb.org

This review was modified by Mark90832980 on January 03 2017 11:17:37 AM

2016-09-27

SCAM/Bullshit/ DONT DESERVE A STAR

"This is some bullshit. I bought this damn laptop through walmart, thinking that it would be legit, then i research more on "altatac" and i see 99% of customer complaints!!!! I guess should've done my research first huh? Walmart should be ashamed for giving them the credit to sell through their website!!!!
These stupid bastards won't even answer the phone. BULLSHIT.
when you call to speak with customer service a raspy voice **** leaves a voice message and they tell you to leave a message and they'll get back with you soon as possible.

These thieving fucks won't even reply back to my email.

I hope their fucking office catch on fire.. stupid low life BITCHES.

This company doesn't even deserve 1 star. a bunch of stupid broke scamming fucks
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE, PERIOD.

This review was modified by KAYLUMINATI on September 27 2016 07:39:27 AM

2016-09-25

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

"I ordered a refurbished Apple iPad Air 2 from Walmart.com. The price was less than 150 so I thought I was getting a GREAT deal. When it arrived, I received the Apple iPad 2, one of the oldest models out there. It was in good condition, but it was NOT what I ordered or what was advertised. I went back to walmart.com and the description had been CHANGED to reflect iPad2! How freaking shady is that?? They were NOT willing to work with me despite the shady business practices- they want me to pay return shipping and a restocking fee. This company is a joke and I would never recommend. "

This review was modified by OnlineShopper303 on September 25 2016 07:34:37 PM

2016-09-20

Avoid Altatac!

"I ordered a refurbished laptop from Altatac through Walmart.com. I was sent one that does not work. Altatac said they would refund the money after I mailed it back. Instead of following through, they have sent me a second laptop and now won't answer the phone or return my call to get this mess corrected. "

This review was modified by BuyersBeware- on September 20 2016 10:34:16 AM

2016-08-23

Bait and Switch Artists

"Ordered a HP Envy 4520 printer through Walmart.com. Altatac fulfilled the order by shipping a model 4516. They insist it is a comparable machine. It looks the same on the surface but a different printer. Hard to research the 4516 printer online as there is very little information about it."

This review was modified by iMoone on August 23 2016 01:27:56 PM

2016-08-11

Bait and Switch scam artists

"I bought a refurbished computer from Alta Tac. I received a much inferior product than what I paid for. Once I checked the specs I was horrified to find out that what they sold me wasn't even close to what I purchased. They claimed it was a mistake and would send me the correct product once I returned the incorrect item. After the product was returned they told me they were out of stock and I couldn't have the original product. Clearly they had no intention of sending me the product I paid for. Complete scam. Also the guy was rude. Also, this was a third party vendor on Walmart.com and Walmart assumed zero responsibility so shame on them too. "

This review was modified by Knowuh on August 11 2016 08:04:56 PM

2016-07-29

Great service!

"I am pleased with the sellers response and how quick they are to help me. Get the issue fixed. This is a great tablet case if I needed one I would buy it from them. Thanks!"

This review was modified by hannahruth_silverheart on July 29 2016 08:36:41 PM

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!