• Altatac.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.37/10 7.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10

"I was EXTREMELY pleased with the value of a CD Holder/Case but I needed one feature it did not have (the ability to allow Scotch Tape to stick to the plastic covering so I could reference my BURNED CDs). Altatac could have argued with me but instead was VERY communicative, fair, open-minded - and actually gave me a REFUND without me asking!!! What a refreshing pleasure in these days of usual poor Customer Service Depts. Thank you, again Altatac.com"

"I had an issue with my Microsoft surface tablet and i called them because i want a new one, mine is not working properly. I keep getting voicemails I left messages I can never get ahold of anybody and they will not call me back as far this is the worst customer service ever I've already been waiting for almost 4 weeks now I still have no answer on what is needed to be done. I will not be purchasing anything else from this company where I know when I have a problem they will not be there"

" WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!! I ordered a tablet for my wife on Black Friday; the package just disappeared, and I have not seen any progress on getting this issue resolved by Altatac. Most of the times I called them, it just takes me straight to voice mail, during their business hours. When somebody finally answers me, they just say they are working on the issue and will call me with updates the same day. They NEVER call back; and the case is still "under investigation". I made the claim on December 12; they said the claim would take 8 days; yet I still do not have ANY updates on the claim so far.

The last time I called, they said the person working on the case is not in the office right now, and they cannot even look up the case without that employee. Worst yet, they don't even know when that employee will be back. They don't even know what is going on in their company. Then they said that same non-sense again: "We will call you back."

Currently, I regret my decision of buying that tablet from Altatac instead of walking into Walmart and simply buying that same product on the same day for even cheaper.

I am really surprised that this company is getting some good reviews; I guess the company works only as long as there are no problems. I have seen quite a few companies in the past that do their job only as long as customers DON'T complain; I guess Altatec is one of them.

"I love the deals provided by altatac!"

"Awesome seller, transaction was smoother than a babies bottom. "

"Excellent customer support! "

"Altatac has awesome prices! Already bought 4 ipads from them for family and they love it. Thanks!"

"Had a pleasant transaction. They always have good deals! "

"Altatac: is a very confiable person, my product came in excellent conditions.
The price was excellent also this phones has a very good sound. Thank you for bringin me this quality in your products.

I repeat one more time : Thank you Altatac for a very good quality in your products.

"I ordered a tv wall mount through walmart.com website. This item was priced well below other retailers. When this item shipped, someone at UPS/USPS changed a shipping label and I received a carpet from a different company. I notified customer service and they reshipped the correct item, same day, no questions asked. This was the best customer service I have ever received from an online retailer. Thanks again Altatac."

"When placing an order, I failed to change the shipping address to my new address resulting in my package being delivered to someone else. Even though it was my error, Altatac is sending me replacements."

"I never write reviews for companies, but this was such a refreshing experience I couldn't help myself.

Got some bluetooth speakers on a great deal, they arrived promptly... but the bluetooth didn't work. Now the problem was that amount of return shipping would have basically made a refund/exchange pointless.

I finally called after a couple of weeks, just to doublecheck that that was the case, and lo and behold, the customer service rep was nice enough to simply send me a replacement without requiring me to go ahead with such an expensive return process!

After an afternoon of dealing with my insurance company, this was a rare pleasant surprise in the world of retail and customer service.

"Crappy ass service!!! They were rude, and very short. If customers are paying their hard earned money for something, the service should be great as well and it is not!! Too bad I can't give them zero stars because that's what they deserve!!"

"Worst customer service experience. Purchased a ps4 with my special discount on eBay, item was cancelled without notice, called them and explained that my discount code would become invalid and won't be able to use it again and to honor my purchase, told me it wasn't their problem. Purchased the same item and was able to activate my code after calls made to eBay and PayPal. Got the item a week 1/2 later and item was completely soaked, contacted the supervisor and told me he would not pay for shipping expenses if I didn't remove the negative feedback and that he was not responsible for item been damaged during shipping. I spoke to the shipping company and they were able to ship back the item free of cost because it was damaged during shipping. Supervisor wrote me an email stating that he will send a replacement when he received the item. A week later they received the broken ps4 and I called them to make sure they would send me a replacement. Spoke with the supervisor and he said that if I don't remove the negative feedback and close the case that he will not send me a replacement. I told him I will not change my feedback or close the case. Seller refused to send me a replacement and had to get a full refund from PayPal. Had to make multiple calls to PayPal and eBay to reactivate my discount code and use it again somewhere else. So many issues just to buy one item. Worst customer service I have ever experience, supervisor by the name of Agustin was horrible, spoke over me and argued with me on how I shouldn't leave negative feedback and that I need to change it in order to receive the item that I already paid for. Don't buy from these people "

"DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS BUSINESS!!! They sent a package that I never received. Told me basically to piss off and file a claim. Filed a claim with PAYPAL and lost because they provided tracking, filing claim with my bank now."

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Altatac.com is a merchant member
Altatac.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.