Stores > Altatac.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Had a few bumps, but in the end, they made it right."

"I received the cameras I had ordered from WalMart.com through Altatac. The incorrect cameras were sent but they stuck with it and sent me the correct cameras out. They made sure to communicate with me on what was going on and never ignored any of my emails. I will order from them again. "

"I was EXTREMELY pleased with the value of a CD Holder/Case but I needed one feature it did not have (the ability to allow Scotch Tape to stick to the plastic covering so I could reference my BURNED CDs). Altatac could have argued with me but instead was VERY communicative, fair, open-minded - and actually gave me a REFUND without me asking!!! What a refreshing pleasure in these days of usual poor Customer Service Depts. Thank you, again Altatac.com"

"I love the deals provided by altatac!"

"Awesome seller, transaction was smoother than a babies bottom. "

"Excellent customer support! "

"Altatac has awesome prices! Already bought 4 ipads from them for family and they love it. Thanks!"

"Had a pleasant transaction. They always have good deals! "

"Altatac: is a very confiable person, my product came in excellent conditions.
The price was excellent also this phones has a very good sound. Thank you for bringin me this quality in your products.

I repeat one more time : Thank you Altatac for a very good quality in your products.

"I ordered a tv wall mount through walmart.com website. This item was priced well below other retailers. When this item shipped, someone at UPS/USPS changed a shipping label and I received a carpet from a different company. I notified customer service and they reshipped the correct item, same day, no questions asked. This was the best customer service I have ever received from an online retailer. Thanks again Altatac."

"When placing an order, I failed to change the shipping address to my new address resulting in my package being delivered to someone else. Even though it was my error, Altatac is sending me replacements."

"I never write reviews for companies, but this was such a refreshing experience I couldn't help myself.

Got some bluetooth speakers on a great deal, they arrived promptly... but the bluetooth didn't work. Now the problem was that amount of return shipping would have basically made a refund/exchange pointless.

I finally called after a couple of weeks, just to doublecheck that that was the case, and lo and behold, the customer service rep was nice enough to simply send me a replacement without requiring me to go ahead with such an expensive return process!

After an afternoon of dealing with my insurance company, this was a rare pleasant surprise in the world of retail and customer service.

"Called in to return an item after a error on the business's part and they basically told me to screw off and hung up on me instead of trying to resolve the problem. Horrible customer service, will never buy from them again."

"Shipping was handled quickly. Item was packed well and exact size and color that I ordered. I recommend Altatac - I will make future purchases from them."

"Horrible! I bought a tablet for a Christmas gift which was listed at $200 marked down to $60. Long story short when gift recipient opened, tablet would not even power on. Altatec said basically too bad it's been over 30 days. Ive bought several items from them in past. THIS seller misleads the quality of product and does not stand behind it. $60 lesson learned. Thank you"

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!