Stores > Altatac.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-12-28

"On 11/30/2015 I placed an order on Rakuten.com for a new Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD. I then received a shipping confirmation email with tracking number from Rakuten.com that my order is being shipped from California by Altatac.com, one of their resellers on 12/02/2015. After 8 days, I called Rakuten CS asking, where's my order? They put me thru to Altatac.com CS. After speaking with Altatac CS, they asked to wait 2 more days till 12/16/2015, which I did before notifying them via email that I still have not received my order. Next day I received an email showing that my order arrived in Brooklyn, NY. On 12/17/2015 my order finally arrived at my home address. I emailed Altatac.com asking who was at fault for the delay in shipping was it UPS, USPS or Altatac.com. No explanations offered. I will not deal with Altatac.com again, because they did not tell me that my order would be shipped on the next east coast bound stage coach."

2015-12-23

"First time and last time I will be ordering through this company.

Ordered a 3 pack of itunes giftcards to give as Xmas presents. Ordered Dec 10th and received email confirmation the 11th that the item had shipped. Was a complete lie. Wasnt sent out until the 16th and won't arrive until the 28th!!! AFTER Xmas! Not sure how they think they can treat customers in this way, especially new customers, and right before Xmas. Will be requesting a refund since now im forced to buy 3 gifts last minute. The whole point of ordering online was to avoid the busy shopping centers. Not looking forward to the return process. Especially considering its nearly impossible to get someone pick up the phone. Will never order from them again and will make sure family, friends, coworkers and anyone else doesnt either.

2015-12-22

"customer service helped me"

This review was modified by pptrsha1 on December 22 2015 05:17:39 PM

2015-12-17

"If i could give a rating of less than 1 star for this company, I would. I recently made a purchase from walmart.com and ended up buying an item that shipped from Altatac. I needed to change the delivery address for the item ( due to a mistake by Walmart.com) but some how this was impossible to do, even before the item actually shipped out. After repeatedly trying to contact someone at this company and sending numerous emails, i was told that the item would be delivered regardless of the incorrect address, and that I couldn't cancel the order or get my money back unless the item was returned with an rma number, which they refused to give me until the item was delivered. Due to the incorrect address, i will never see this item, nor will i be able to return it. AND THE ITEM HASN'T EVEN LEFT THE WAREHOUSE!! I dont know how this company got a contract with walmart.com, but walmart should do a better job of vetting its outside venders. This is the worst company i have ever had to deal with!!!!! It makes me think that all of the 5 star ratings this Altatac has are posted by Atlatac!"

This review was modified by mrcustomer1234 on December 17 2015 06:05:38 PM

2015-08-26

"Worst company to do business with. The item I purchased was a refurbished Samsung wirless home Security system. The description of the item was completey false. It was partially wireless so I returned the item because it was not whast I ordered. It cost me $31 to return it and they kept 10% for restocking fee. I ask for for my return shipping and restocking fee, but the supervisor told me he did not care how I feel and to do what I want to do because the decision was final. why should I have to pay to return something that was completly a lie? I suggest that everyone find a more customer friendly company to do business with."

This review was modified by Vinette on August 26 2015 03:56:55 AM

2015-06-05

"The customer service rep was really helpful in resolving my problem. Glad I called before I spent hours reseraching the problem with my item =]"

2015-06-03

"Ordered 60 AA and 20 AAA batteries. NOTE: refund was issued immediately after I posted this review."

2015-04-07

"I would like to give a thank you to customer service for Walmart for going the extra mile to make a long time customer happy and insure that she gets the items ordered in January and was told that I will get the items in the near future. Thank you to James and Harvey for making this happen."

2015-04-07

"They have great customer service! Everyone that works there is super nice and patient. Their watches are made with great quality and are very nice looking. "

2015-04-06

"I am very pleased with the service of this company they are even sending me a pre-paid label for the return of item. I would recommend them to my friends."

2015-04-06

"The shipping was timely and the item (a Sabrent wifi adapter) was as specified. I'm very satisfied with the purchase."

2015-03-26

"Great deal fast shipping. Would buy from again."

2015-03-26

"I purchased Duracell 30 AA + 10 AAA Batteries Copper Top Alkaline Long Lasting 2019/21 Bulk Brand New From Altatac through Rakuten.com (formerly Buy.com). After a few week not seeing them, I contacted Altatac customer service via e-mail. It was confirmed that the batteries were delivered, but I didn't get them.

After some investigation, it appears that Rakuten.com didn't update their systems with the new address I previously input, an old delivery address was still in their system, so that's where Altatac sent the batteries. Alcatac did what they should have - ship to the address provided by Rakuten.com.

It appears Rakuten.com is the culprit, but I'm the loser, right? Nope, Altatac stepped up & is sending another set of batteries. They could have put me in the middle of dealing with Rakuten.com, but chose to provide great customer service instead & fix the issue.

My interaction with Altatac has been nothing but good & I recommend them without reservation!

2015-03-26

"I have bought other tac equipment besides my High-Cap Mag Pouches at Altatac and each time I a very pleased with the quality and the low prices. I will shop Altatac again!"

2015-03-26

"I love the selection they have on outdoor products! Fast and prompt service. a+ "

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!