Stores > Altatac.com

• Business Hours: AltaTac

Product & services pricing Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

2015-03-26

"I purchased Duracell 30 AA + 10 AAA Batteries Copper Top Alkaline Long Lasting 2019/21 Bulk Brand New From Altatac through Rakuten.com (formerly Buy.com). After a few week not seeing them, I contacted Altatac customer service via e-mail. It was confirmed that the batteries were delivered, but I didn't get them.

After some investigation, it appears that Rakuten.com didn't update their systems with the new address I previously input, an old delivery address was still in their system, so that's where Altatac sent the batteries. Alcatac did what they should have - ship to the address provided by Rakuten.com.

It appears Rakuten.com is the culprit, but I'm the loser, right? Nope, Altatac stepped up & is sending another set of batteries. They could have put me in the middle of dealing with Rakuten.com, but chose to provide great customer service instead & fix the issue.

My interaction with Altatac has been nothing but good & I recommend them without reservation!

2015-03-26

"I have bought other tac equipment besides my High-Cap Mag Pouches at Altatac and each time I a very pleased with the quality and the low prices. I will shop Altatac again!"

2015-03-26

"I love the selection they have on outdoor products! Fast and prompt service. a+ "

2015-03-25

"I am glad altatac has such low prices! i got 40 batteries for the price of 11.99 when they were on sale! you can't beat that. "

2015-03-10

"bought a camera spor ematic where he began to give problems. I reported the altatac and was told that the warranty only covers the US and as I'm from Portugal, they can not do anything ... IS A SHAME, are deceiving people. just do not feel cheated who has no problems. the Assistance worth ZERO."

2015-02-19

"I encountered this seller through Wal-Mart online. The experience was just what it should be. The item description was very accurate and easy to understand. The item was priced very economically by comparison to other vendors. Shipping was immediate and the packaging materials were superb. The experience went so well I ordered another product. I am so impressed that I actively sought to write the review unprompted. I will look for this seller when purchasing in the future from this site.

2015-02-19

"I would Like to sincerely Thank Agustin of Altatac.com for going way out of his way for me with an issue I had.

Dealing with Agustin proved to me that there is still individual's that care and are willing to help and give the highest level of customer service.

Agustin is an asset to this company and I hope the company realizes what they have with this man. Thankyou Altatac for hiring such a person and Agustin my friend thankyou.

2015-02-18

"Had a few bumps, but in the end, they made it right."

2015-02-13

"I received the cameras I had ordered from WalMart.com through Altatac. The incorrect cameras were sent but they stuck with it and sent me the correct cameras out. They made sure to communicate with me on what was going on and never ignored any of my emails. I will order from them again. "

2015-01-10

"I was EXTREMELY pleased with the value of a CD Holder/Case but I needed one feature it did not have (the ability to allow Scotch Tape to stick to the plastic covering so I could reference my BURNED CDs). Altatac could have argued with me but instead was VERY communicative, fair, open-minded - and actually gave me a REFUND without me asking!!! What a refreshing pleasure in these days of usual poor Customer Service Depts. Thank you, again Altatac.com"

2014-11-28

"I love the deals provided by altatac!"

2014-11-05

"Awesome seller, transaction was smoother than a babies bottom. "

2014-11-05

"Excellent customer support! "

2014-11-05

"Altatac has awesome prices! Already bought 4 ipads from them for family and they love it. Thanks!"

2014-11-05

"Had a pleasant transaction. They always have good deals! "

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!