Stores > Altatac.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.23/10 0.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.29/10 1.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.33/10 0.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review Altatac.com by clicking a star below.
2017-01-05

HORRIBLE! Nov 6 2016 and still no REFUND!!! Rude! Buyers BEWARE!!!!!

"ordered through walmart.com didn't know it was 3rd party. Listing said NEW , ipad mini. I received a refurbished. Rude customer service said Walmart made the error and to call them. Walmart escalated marketplace dispute to return. After 1 month we finally got RA return info. I immediately shipped back, 2 months now and they still have NOT refunded my money!! Walmart gives me the it was 3rd party and only Altatac can process the refund. They steal money! Should NOT be associated with walmart, I would of filed a claim on my credit card by now however most of payment was on Walmart gift card. Scam company! "

It's Junk!

"Ordered a toy through Walmart not knowing it was a third party seller. Toy did not work. It took them two emails and nearly a week to answer that I needed to return the item with the original box intact....Walmart and every other company who sells this should just quit while their at it! Thanks for ruining Christmas for my autistic son! "

Worst company ever

"I ordered two Altatac tablets from this company through Walmart.com. The tablets don't work they were Christmas gift and now they won't take them back because of a 15 day return policy. If the item is a Christmas gift how can I open it before Christmas. Technically the police should be 15 days after Christmas which would leave me in my correct time frame. These ppl know there selling bad products that's why they won't honor they extended holiday return policy which every company has. I have one tablet not even opened and I wouldn't even try and resell it to anyone. This company ****. I'm going to the BBB ON THIS COMPANY"

Beware

"Ordered from walmart.com unaware that it would be coming through a third party. Paid expedited shipping to receive my product on the 21-22 of December. Product arrives on the 26th. Contacted walmart who informs me that I would need to contact this people. Call and call and receive the same message to leave a message (which there is no option to because the phone hangs up) or email. Send 1st email and receive an automatic response that someobe would get back to me. After a couple of days i email again this time receiving a response:Hello,

This
is the 1st email that we have received from you.

Per
your order details your order was delivered on time.
Please
be advised that the shipping time frame Walmart
advises is not in accordance to our processing time frame and the USPS delivery schedule.

Your order was placed on Sunday 12/18/16 and that day our office was closed. the order was scanned and picked up on 12/21 by USPS. The time frame for priority mail is 2-4 business day, your item was delivered on 12/26 the 4th business day.

Regards,

Kimberly

Customer
Service Representative
(323)
402-6554

2017-01-01

Worst experience ever!!!!

"Ordered a new in Xbox one Gaming head set for my son for Christmas.. place the order through Walmart.com Purchased it on Dec 12. I did not receive the head set until Dec 27 and when I received it. It was not new in box. The used head set I received was just thrown in a bubble wrap bag with the accessories a photo copied manual. Then shipped. Some pieces were missing and stuff was scratched.. Called number numerous times no answer. Emailed several times no response.. Would never do business with this scamming company again.. "

2016-12-30

Worst company EVER!

"I ordered a MacBook Air for my daughter for Christmas. The MacBook wouldn't take a charge over 25%. After many many many phone calls I FINALLY got someone on the phone. She emailed a return label and per the tracking, John signed for it on 12/12/16. Today is 12/30/16 and I STILL haven't received the $494 refund. I was told it would be refunded within 7 days at the latest. I've sent many emails and called many times with no answer! I would NEVER do business with this horrible company. It is the worst online shopping experience I've EVER had. I spend thousands of dollars per year online and ALTATAC IS THE WORST! Steer clear of this film flam company."

2016-12-29

What a joke!!

"I made a purchase through Walmart.com, not knowing this was a 3rd party purchase. Item was broke, had already been opened, no instruction pamphlet; which to me seemed like a rerun item sent to me in error. I have sent several emails and numerous voicemails to the company with NO RESPONSE!!! I'm at at 28 days and counting with NO RESPONSE from this company!! I do not recommend making purchases from Altatac.com!! "

2016-12-29

Trying to return an item, no email response and can't leave voicemail

"I received an item which I did not use at all. I am trying to return but need to get an RMA from them first. I have emailed already but have not yet received a response (been 3 days now). Everytime I call the number, all I get is a recording but I am unable to leave a message."

2016-12-23

NEVER AGAIN

"I ordered thru Walmart ( shame on them for being associated with this company) anyway I paid for expedited shipping. It was suppose to arrive on Wednesday Dec 21, 2016. Here it is Friday the 23 and I don't have my iPad to gift to my son. The customer service number just goes to a recording! Walmart offered me a $25 gift and a shipping refund. :/"

2016-12-23

Wish I could give it a -5!

"Paid extra for priority shipping by Christmas. Didn't even ship until the day it was supposed to arrive! I have tried calling 24 hours a day, goes straight to recording. I have emailed and sent Facebook messages all with no response for 4 days now.

I have files complaints with BBB and Attorney General

2016-12-22

THIEVES, SCAM, FRAUD !!!!!!!! DO NOT Order From Altatac!!!!!!! Via Walmart.com

"This company should be Arrested !!!! Do NOT Order from them.
Ordered a computer and it came scratched, missing keys, one end of the computer is cracked.

They will not return my telephone calls and will not return my e mails. Computer is for a Christmas present. I will need to order another one and hopes it comes in time for Christmas.

I will post this message on Social Media to try to help others who may consider ordering from these people. I have contacted Corporate Walmart and filed a complaint.

DO NOT ORDER from this Company !!!! SCAM and THIEVES!!!!!

2016-12-21

NEVER AGAIN

"I purchased a watch for Christmas thru Wal-Mart, not realizing it was from a third party. I didn't even open the package and called customer service (poor customer service) to see what I needed to do to send it back, they told me I had to take it to UPS or the post office where I HAD TO PAY THE SHIPPING. The watch cost me $23.00 and the shipping $11.00. The package was received by them on 12/8. It is now 12/21 and I still don't' have my refund. I would not recommend anyone to shop from this place ever. "

2016-12-20

NOT going to make it before Christmas!

"Ordered a drone for my son for Christmas on the Walmart website and didn't realize it was though a third party. Stated it would arrive by 12/24. Recieved a confirmation email stating would arrive 12/20-12/23. Then I recieved an email stating drone shipped via ups and would arrive by 12/26. Today I checked the tracking and it's been updated to 12/27. I have made numerous calls to customer service and get the same recording! It's been 2 days and still no answer or returned call!!! Pretty much all my son's getting so he'll have nothing to open on Christmas! I would have gladly paid a fee to expedite shipping! Very disappointed in Walmart choice of vendor's!"

2016-12-19

They're Theives

"I purchased 3 refurbished Ipods from them. They all arrived defective, so I contacted them, they sent me a returning label, I sent them all back. They received all of the items and I've been waiting for my refund a month now and still waiting. "

2016-12-19

Altatac=RIPOFF

"Bought a Citizen Eco-Drive watch from Walmart but shipped by 3rd party Altatac. Calledl "Altatac Customer Service to return it. A recorded message said to leave a message plus order number promising to call-back within 24 hours. THEN THE LINE WENT SILENT, LEAVING NO CHANCE TO LEAVE ANY MESSAGE.

I then sent an email message and supposed to receive a response within 24 hours. Still no response! I CALLED AND EMAILED SEVERAL TIMES FOR A WEEK WITH NO RESPONSE.

AND I STILL HAVE BEEN GETTING NOTHING BUT DEAD AIR WHEN IT CAME TIME TO "LEAVE A DETAILED MESSAGE.".

In between, I repeatedly called Walmart for a resolve. The first time they claimed to send an email to Altrac. After 76 hours passed with still no response, I made another call to Walmart demanding help. They asked for up to up to a week to resolve the issue, 4 days from now.

BUT WAIT!!! IT GETS WORSE!!!!

Yesterday a scanner arrived at my door from Walmart that I never ordered. I checked my credit card and found they charged $963.71 to my card. Had to notify the fraud department and cancel my credit card because it appeared someone at Walmart tried to order and it came to me instead. Now I have a new issue to resolve.

Share Altatac.com's store rating

Altatac.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Altatac.com is not a merchant member
Altatac.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!