• Address: Altatac

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

"Shipping was handled quickly. Item was packed well and exact size and color that I ordered. I recommend Altatac - I will make future purchases from them."

"Horrible! I bought a tablet for a Christmas gift which was listed at $200 marked down to $60. Long story short when gift recipient opened, tablet would not even power on. Altatec said basically too bad it's been over 30 days. Ive bought several items from them in past. THIS seller misleads the quality of product and does not stand behind it. $60 lesson learned. Thank you"

"Shipped quickly and it was a great price"

"I ordered and received2 PACK Wenzel Camping/Hiking Portable Folding Chair Stool W/ Carry Strap - 50370 and Every Day Carry Heavy Duty XL Mountaineer Hiking Day Pack Backpack - All Colors
Item number:350758200605 for the boys in our new Boy Scout Troop. They love them and can't wait to go on a hike with the new packs.
Thanks for all your help.

"I received the item in a very good condition. It was easy to set up. Very fast shipping. Would definitely order from them again. Thank you!"

"Good quality merchandise."

"The first unit shipped was defective. One call got a replacement on the way without question. I appreciated their quick response."

"fast shipping and very pleasant to buy from"

"Received the item in great shape except the ink cartridge was empty. Very quick in shipping and seems to be working as it should."

"Original shoping center. I have good feeling and best shipping for my small little countre which can be confused with Slovenia."

"i like the product very good customer service will order more products"

"Quick delivery, sizing tool on website worked well for me. Only regret is I didn't the red."

"Fast shipping, exactly what I was looking for."

"I had sent at least 3-5 emails requesting pricing and help with an old invoice and received no responses. Finally just went to the website and purchased the bags that way. Purchased on 2/27 and bags arrived today. I also don't like that I was told that they would be sent via UPS and then when I tracked the package, I found out that the last leg of the trip is done via post office. this is NOT stated anywhere in their shipping information. It's very misleading and had the package not transferred today, I would have to wait until Monday because UPS doesn't deliver on Saturday's. And it's happened to me before. "

"customer service sucks after a week still haven't heard from a supervisor paid a friend to fix new computer less than a month old thanks"

Altatac.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Altatac.com is a merchant member
Altatac.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,912 merchant members.