• Rating 5.40/10 620 reviews

AllTimeTVs.com  is not a merchant member
    AllTimeTVs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • AllTimeTVs.com contact information

• Address: 15 Main St., E. Rockaway, NY
    • Contact: info@alltimetvs.com
    • Phone: 1-866-976-2799
    • Customer Support: 1-866-976-2799
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:30am - 7:00pm EST Fri: 9:30am - 7:00pm EST Saturday: Closed Sunday: 11:00am - 5
    • Fax: 1-516-612-4456

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

"This review pertains, specifically, to one of your Customer Service Representatives, Frank. I found him knowledgeable, consistently patient and friendly, and a pleasure to work with."

"My experience has always been an excellent one"

""First of all, I want to put my comments into perspective. I recently want to buy LED Sony TV for Mother's Day gift for my mom. Before that I called in with a list of my questions on that stuff. I am impressed with the service from you guys. You were answered all my questions as professional and courteous.

I got a an E-mail confirmation when the order was processed with a tracking number. Very fast than I thought. Thank you for a very excellent job. It was an easy process and very prompt.

The shipment arrived as scheduled on Friday. It all worked out. I was so delighted when she called to let me know she received a package. It was such a nice surprise and I could hear in her voice that the 'experience' made her feel very special. Thank you for making this a pleasant experience for not only my mother but for me as well.

I am very happy with my order. Thank you again for your reply. I appreciate your professional service and look forward to doing business again."

"I can finally write a review as my package arrived today in great condition."

"" Great info. Quick responses to queries. Better prices on the web. Shipped faster than what is quoted. "

"This site is really quick and easy."

"This is my second purchase from Alltimetvs . They have the best prices.The website is very easy to use."

"All okay, and ordering here is very easy. I definitely recommend them. The communication with the store was very easy and they had good attention to detail. The merchandise is exactly what I expected from them."

Buddhika's Avatar
USA, california

"Shipping was super fast and item was in good condition as promised. Smooth purchase."

"The service is great !! My order was shipped out immediately, i highly recommend purchasing items from this trusted company!"

""Best customer service! I had problems with delivery and returning some products, but Alltimetvs always helps and solves the issue quickly and efficiently.""

"Scored an excellent deal on a Cannon DSLR camera- easy checkout process."

"The only good thing I have say about my purchace experiance at this point is the price I paid for a LG TV. That being said I can say am very disappointed that it has been over three weeks since I placed my order and I still have not recieved my TV. We really expected our new television many day's ago and I am beginning to think I would have been better off paying a few hundred dollars more so we could have been enjoying the new tv for the last three weeks instead of dealing with the stress and anxiety this experiance has caused so far, not worth the few hundred dollars saved. After sale communication was poor at best as I had to call and be placed on hold for over 25 minutes (twice) to get a status update on when I will receive my order. All I have now is a tracking number that gives a status report of In Transit. I just hope it shows up soon and everything works as expected so maybe I can feel good about my buying experience. Not sure at this point if I would buy from this retailer again. "

"Started with delay but Frank took care of it all."

"One word...GREAT! Great customer service and very quick shipping. Prices are very low."