• Address: 15 Main St., E. Rockaway, NY
    • Contact: info@alltimetvs.com
    • Phone: 1-866-976-2799
    • Customer Support: 1-866-976-2799
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:30am - 7:00pm EST Fri: 9:30am - 7:00pm EST Saturday: Closed Sunday: 11:00am - 5
    • Fax: 1-516-612-4456

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

""Best customer service! I had problems with delivery and returning some products, but Alltimetvs always helps and solves the issue quickly and efficiently.""

"Scored an excellent deal on a Cannon DSLR camera- easy checkout process."

"The only good thing I have say about my purchace experiance at this point is the price I paid for a LG TV. That being said I can say am very disappointed that it has been over three weeks since I placed my order and I still have not recieved my TV. We really expected our new television many day's ago and I am beginning to think I would have been better off paying a few hundred dollars more so we could have been enjoying the new tv for the last three weeks instead of dealing with the stress and anxiety this experiance has caused so far, not worth the few hundred dollars saved. After sale communication was poor at best as I had to call and be placed on hold for over 25 minutes (twice) to get a status update on when I will receive my order. All I have now is a tracking number that gives a status report of In Transit. I just hope it shows up soon and everything works as expected so maybe I can feel good about my buying experience. Not sure at this point if I would buy from this retailer again. "

"Started with delay but Frank took care of it all."

"Thank you so much Alltime for getting me my camera before christmas. My daughter loves it and you guys rock!!""

"I recently purchased a 60" LED TV from Alltimetvs.com. The day after my purchase I received a call from James at Alltimetvs. He told me that they could not ship the tv to me because the shipping company that they use doesn't ship to my address. He then told me that he would try to find another shipping option but it would cast me an extra $150. After hearing this and seeing other reviews about problem with shipping, I decided to do some home work quick and call him back. I went back and checked their shipping coverage map and sure enough I was in the shaded coverage area. Determined to get this TV shipped to me with out any extra charges, I called James back. After 10 minutes on hold, I spoke to James again. He asked me if I made a decision. I proceeded to tell him that I was in the coverage area according to the map on their site. After going back and forth for a couple minutes about where my zip code was actually located in the state of Arkansas, trying to sell me unwanted cables, wall mounts & warranties , and telling me to check amtrucking.com about shipping to my location. I finally got to the point where I told him 1 of 2 things were going to happen. He can either ship me the TV for the price specified during my online transaction, or to cancel the order and I would buy the TV another retailer. James picked the later of the 2, although I did have to call back again in the morning because he had never sent me a confirmation that the order had been canceled. Buyer beware the prices are cheaper on this site because they, call you and try to shake you down for more money after the online transaction. I guess the bright side is that this all took place before my credit card was charged so I didn't have to fight to get my money back!"

"Deceptive business practices.
I recently purchased a panasonic plasma from alltimetvs. Their offered price was low, combined with "free" shipping.

However, to finalize the sale, there's a call with them where you learn that shipping insurance ($80 in my case) is mandatory. That's an unpleasant surprise.

Additionally, their policy is that you must open and inspect each tv before signing for the delivery.
___
Update 12/10/2013:
Frank of alltimetvs called to rectify the situation. I appreciated his effort to reach out to the customer.

"With promo code you guys beat everybody prices even Amazon. Awesome website"

"Always good value, easy web site to navigate, wide variety of product available, good shipping times and costs"

"Excellent with detailed product description."

"I purchased a 70” flat screen TV. It was a good price. The web page indicated an insurance fee would be added and that I would be contacted. I was emailed and then I called them back. The insurance fee pretty much wiped out the sales tax I avoided. BEWARE THE FOLLOWING: I was fast-talked (by William) into purchasing a $200 warranty because it included three $39 cables. I also was talked into buying a surge protector for $99. There was no shipping charge, but I was talked into “white glove” delivery for $60 because it included set up. It was helpful that the deliveryman brought the TV into my house for me, but “setup” only consisted of taking it out of the box so it could be plugged in to see that it powered up; I was expecting more. The three HDMI cables and surge protector were not delivered with the TV so I couldn’t set everything up anyway; they were shipped and received the next day. There’s no way the HDMI cables were $39 cables; they looked like $5 cables you can get at a big-box store. In other words, I never would have gotten the warranty if it wasn’t for the fast-talking hard sell of the cables; the fancy surge protector was also unnecessary. I admit personal gullibility; I’m just saying be prepared when you make that follow up phone call."

"Ordered a camera at such a low price I expected it to be a pricing mistake that would get cancelled. Not only not cancelled, shipped same day and arrived the next. Great speed and price"

"My transaction handled completely satisfactorily and politely. Thank you Jason."

"I just got off the phone with Manny Nunez, after buying a Cannon camera. He was quite courteous and knowledgeable. He helped me understand the tax-exempt process and I look forward to working with him again in the future. Count me as a satisfied customer. Thank you Manny, enjoy the holidays. "

"I purchased a television from AllTimeTVs.com and the company called me the following day to try to sell me adapters and wall mounts for my TV. They also stated that they wanted me to be aware of the insurance charge for shipping the tv. I told them that I never agreed to an insurance charge and the phone call turned negative. I cancelled the order as the salesperson was extremely rude. I then get a call from a gentleman named Frank, the following day, and he stated that the rude guy, that I spoke to the day before, had been fired and they were sorry for the way that he treated me. They offered to sell me the tv and ship it for free, NO insurance charge. He was trying to smooth things over. At the end of the call, he asked if I would change my review, before it goes live, and I agreed to do so. Here is the updated review! Since my phone conversation, 5 days ago, I thought that my review had been changed. I was traveling during that time and have received two emails from him asking me to "do the right thing" and change the review. He has called my work number MULTIPLE times to get me to change this review and now I am following up with it. I am happy that I did get the television at the price I originally agreed to pay, but very dissatisfied with the number of calls that they have made to my work and the emails that are trying to force me to change my review. If it wasn't their company policy to do these practices in the first place, there wouldn't have been a bad review, PERIOD."

AllTimeTVs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllTimeTVs.com  is not a merchant member
AllTimeTVs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!