• Address: 15 Main St., E. Rockaway, NY
    • Contact: info@alltimetvs.com
    • Phone: 1-866-976-2799
    • Customer Support: 1-866-976-2799
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:30am - 7:00pm EST Fri: 9:30am - 7:00pm EST Saturday: Closed Sunday: 11:00am - 5
    • Fax: 1-516-612-4456

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

" I ordered a camera online with this company. I was NOT happy with this experience. I was sent an email asking me to call the company. They then called me later that day (during an inconvenient time). When I spoke to them, they tried to sell me many extras and warranties. I kept refusing and was finally able to get off the phone.
After placing the order, I received an extra charge on my credit card. I called to question why and I was told I approved this extra charge when I spoke with them on the phone. It was not clear from the conversation that I had approved anything. I argued this and was then told that they would refund my credit card. I thought all was done. However, it is 2 months later and my credit card has still not been refunded!!! I have called to complain and was told they would approve it immediately. I am still waiting for the refund!
While I did receive the product I ordered, I am very frustrated with the customer service! This company uses tricky and underhanded methods; please be aware!!!

"Update: 1/21/14, finally TV arrived. Little bit slow shipping than expected, but considering east coast winter storm. It is understandable. TV is in good shape, delivery guys unpacked and test TV before leave. upgrade to 5 starts. Thanks!

The original purchase experience was not pleasant. After submit online order, got email require to call CSR for completing the order. CSR then tried to offer more item as well as extend warranties and shipping insurance. I refused and cancelled the order. Their manager, Frank, called me back and solved all the problems so far. And agree with original price and will send TV out in 2 days. Hopefully the TV will arrive on time. For now, they deserve an upgrade rating to Four stars. And will upgrade to five stars if TV arrive on time in great conditions.

"EDIT: As with other reviewers, after the review you see below posted Frank called and offered to waive the extra charges. Moving this review to 4 stars b/c yes, I got the tv at close to the price I thought I was going to get (based on my web transaction), but I still don't know how I feel about the whole thing. I feel like if my mom or dad had ordered from them they would have gotten taken for the insurance, the cords, the surge protector, etc, and I just don't like their whole practice. But either way, I said I would update the review, and now I did.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I placed my order, got an email the next day telling me to call to confirm and was told they no longer had the tv in stock. The next day I placed an order for a different tv and a day later received an email asking me to call to confirm. The person on the line sort of off-hand told me that the coupon code I used (and was accepted by their system) didn't work if I wanted to use a credit card and that there was an insurance charge they were going to add to the "free shipping". The person glossed over this information and I had to specifically ask for the total I was going to be charged. The "Grand Total" listed on my emailed receipt had jumped from $1674 to $1848, but this guy could barely be bothered to tell me this as he was trying to sell me the "necessary" cords I would need to use the tv. He then got very upset when I challenged the practice of accepting coupon codes that don't work, advertising "free shipping" when it definitely is not and emailing a bogus "Grand Total". He then abruptly put me on hold to talk to a service manager, and of course I had to wait on hold b/c I didn't know if my order had been properly cancelled. After waiting on hold for 3-4 minutes I spoke to the service manager and cancelled my order. Definitely will never do business with them again.

"Update:
I'm changing my review after receiving a call from Frank, who was sympathetic to my concerns as a first time buyer and removed the insurance charge. The item was shipped promptly following my order confirmation.

Original Post:
I just got off the phone with Mike at AllTimeTVs and am feeling as though I made a mistake purchasing a Nikon D3200 through them. After having to call and "confirm" my purchase, I felt pressured to purchase a longer lasting battery as well as a 5-year insurance plan. At the completion of our conversation, he informed me that there is a mandatory "handling and insurance" charge of $39.95! Going back to the site, I did find this on their shipping page, however, I did not find this indicated anywhere else on the site and was not aware of it prior to purchase. The amount is not calculated until after you have checked out and you call them to confirm the purchase. They clearly advertise "free shipping" on their website and on their shipping page it says:

"Not only do we provide prompt shipping and delivery, it is usually at no or minimal cost to you. Most of our products online are free shipping, unless otherwise indicated."

They advertise free shipping but this is obviously not the case. I chose AllTimeTVs for their "low price" that turned out to be... not so low. I am hopeful but am now wondering whether I can trust that they will send me a good product.

"Great prices and service on tvs.
very helpful staff and very knowledgeable on their products.

"Update: I got a call from a Frank the next morning to remedy the situation. So far, so good. I am changing to 5 stars and hopefully the TV will arrive in time and in good shape.

Original post:
So I decided on a Samsung UN65F8000 and went with alltimetvs.com. There were 3 or 4 other companies with competing prices, all much lower than the big box stores. For whatever reason they need to confirm your order, which is where they hard sell you on a wall mount, cables, warranty and worst of all, a "mandatory" $150 insurance which was never disclosed. Am I happy? No body likes to be taken like I just was. Free shipping is free shipping and they are misrepresenting. Why wouldn't they calculate this insurance fee in checkout rather than having me commit to the purchase and then hitting me up with it?

"I recently ordered a Samsung 55inch LED TV from AllTimeTVs.com and was feeling uneasy about my purchase.
After a few problems with shipping and speaking with one of the helpful customer service agents, I think we have things worked out.
I have a FedEx tracking number and hopefully in a week or so I will again update this post.
Update 1/3/14
My FedEx tracking # shows the TV in transit and I have my refund.
No complaints, GREAT Price....

For now I am satified with AllTimeTV's customer service.
Update 4 Jan;
Received TV Quickly!
All works great!
Very Happy with service..........
Thanks!!! Frank....

""Website is well organized and easy to follow, and easy to purchase items""

"Was initially unhappy with the upselling that occurs after purchase, but customer service allowed me to cancel my order and was very courteous."

"Good communication for verification of shipment information. SUPER FAST shipping. First quality merchandise."

"Great info. Quick responses to queries. Better prices on the web. Shipped faster than what is quoted."

"It was a good service I enjoy every bit of it the service was good to go I recommend it.

Quick and easy website navigation for order selection.

"Bought many items for a building from them and was satisfied with site and prices. You can't go wrong with them. Shipping is quick and they keep up with their inventory well."

Diana362's Avatar
USA

"I have purchased many items from Alltimetvs and have been very satisfied with the service, the products and the customer service and this time is no different."

"After my online purchase, I received a call to confirm my shipping information from a salesman at AllTimeTVs. At this point I was notified that there would be an insurance charge for the shippment of such an expensive item. I was not happy with the outcome of this call..

However, the following day I received a call from a gentleman named Frank. In an effort to make things right, Frank offered to wave the insurance fee, bring my total charge back inline with what I confirmed during my online checkout. Frank went on to confirm that this does not mean that insurance has been waived, but that AllTimeTVs will be purchasing the shipping carrier insurance on their dime.

Based on this turn of events, I'm updating my initial review to 5 stars. I will update again further, if necessary, based on the outcome of the delivery and subsequent customer service.

AllTimeTVs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

AllTimeTVs.com  is not a merchant member
AllTimeTVs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!