• All Filters

• Address: P.O. Box 58411
    • Contact: contact@allfilters.com
    • Phone: (801) 953-0070
    • Customer Support: (800) 565-7415
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (EST)
    • Fax: (800) 563-2951

"In my opinion, the most reasonable and easiest experience in online ordering, with exceptionally quick delivery. I wish it were as easy to change the filter as it was to order it!"

"I ordered the filters online, fast and easy. The quality of the filter is good, the water tastes great, and I chose the normal delivery. Within two days the filters arrived, and I was very happy!!!!"

" very good prices and shipping.Recommend this Vendor"

"Great service and it was fast!!!!"

"I have ordered from All Filters several times and have always received excellent and prompt service. I am very grateful that they carry the filters I need, as they are excellent to deal with in every way!"

"It was easy breezy ordering online at your website and I received a confirmation right away about my order placed as well as another email as to when it was actually shipped. Shipping was within the time predicted; 2 days later. The item is working fine, no problems. Thank you"

"Great price on 3 filters for my fridge."

"I have used All Filters in the past and have never been disappointed."

"ordering was easy and the filter fit my housing exactly and performs well thank you"

"Very good, filters arrived next busines day."

"Experience with all filters was excellent. Received order exactly as placed and received it quickly."

"I ordered and shortly afterward my filters came. I couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks again."

"I'm extremely satisfied with all filters.com. They were easy to order from, quick to ship, and much cheaper than the local company that sells the filter I needed. I would like to support local companies, but can't justify paying $40 for a filter that I can buy online and have shipped directly to my door for $31. "

"Fast service and quality filters"

"Perfect. Your customer service rep was pleasant and efficient. Also, unlike my previous supplier, you did not require me to buy 4 units for free shipping. I will be a repeat customer."

Share All Filters's store rating

All Filters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All Filters is not a merchant member
All Filters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!