Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Good products and service

"Needed to jazz up my gym and they had all the classic and motivational and educational posters I was looking for, time saver!"

Quality untouched signs.

"Great online deal that met my need."

Love it

"Ordered 2 prints. Came on time and looked great"

2016-08-11

Stuff happens with glass in the mail

"I ordered two large framed pictures at the same time. One arrived in perfect shape--the glass on the other was smashed. It was a bit of a pain to take a picture of the damaged picture and send it to the customer service number, but I did receive a new picture soon--in perfect condition--within a week or so. All in all, I'm satisfied with my experience and will probably order from AllPosters again. "

Satisfied

"Delivery was fast. Poster was a good price. "

Marvel(ous)

"The posters are vintage marvel. The color and super heroes make my grandson's room the place to be.
Great posters / Great company.

Awesome

"The poster quality was great and a very fast shipping."

great customer service

"Was missing an item on my shipment and had a couple damaged along the way but you all made it all right and did so VERY quickly. really appreciate it!"

2016-08-10

Beautiful art at an affordable price

"The print I ordered for a graduation present arrived in a timely fashion, well packaged and was a bargain for the price. Thanks so much for helping me make an everlasting memory!"

Everything was great

" I ordered three items over two separate invoices. Everything all right timely even the one item that was delayed. No complaints about anything and I would definitely buy from allposters again. "

Exactly as expected.

"I received the product in high quality and promptly. No complaints. "

2016-08-09

Satisfied customer

"Posters arrived quickly and in perfect condition. "

2016-08-09

"I had a little trouble when I ordered but customer service was amazing! The representative was very kind and extremely helpful!!! Would definitely order from here again! "

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2016

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I am happy to hear that you are amazed with our customer service and I am glad that you had such a good shopping experience with us. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans!”

2016-08-08

Product terrible, Customer service great!

"i ordered 2 different 30 x 40" prints that arrived in perfect condition and in a fast time period. The problem was the product. These posters were extremely pixelated and looked like they were originally a post card and were enlarged to 30" x 40". I sent them back and did receive a full refund. These posters were should never be sold at that large a size. They might be fine as a 8" x 10"."

2016-08-07

Srrvice without the smile.

"Nice shirts . on time delivery "

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2016

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the T shirt arrived and on time delivery.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.