AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10

"For less than $100, I got a beautiful mounted piece of art. This is my second purchase from them, but it won't be my last. They have a HUGE variety of images/artwork to choose from.

Awesome site!

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I so appreciate your feedback. It's always nice to hear when we've really "wowed" someone. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The print is gorgeous. I framed it and it looks like a work of art. I love it. Shipped and packaged very carefully so as no to damage."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely without any damage and that you are pleased with your framed print. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"My order arrived two weeks late. Since it was a birthday present, it was quite disappointing."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order did not arrive in time for the event that it was intended to be received for. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Order did not arrive - still waiting now. Customer service has promised a new shipment, but I still find my delivery being "lost" as wholly unacceptable. "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you still have not received your order. I will review your order and contact you by email shortly so I can provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"This site has the most choice's and the best prices. Why go anywhere else ?"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I did NOT receive my poster yet!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that at the time of your review that the order still had not been received. I will take a look at your order and be in touch with you shortly by e-mail to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. -Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Allposters.com did a great job at making sure I was a satisfied customer. I most definitely will order from them again. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are very much satisfied with your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Everything as promised and expexted! "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm pleased that we met your expectations. Thank you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Received my order in a timely manner. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Posters came with NO border at all which means I will loose part of Picture when framing."

"Very high quality product (I have spent almost $1000 with them by now) EVERY time. Fast delivery. Great selection. Excellent experience every time.

It is worth noting that 90% of my orders have been old masters or art deco premium prints, framed, glass, 2-3 mattes. Even the cheapy stuff I get framed is still well constructed.

Packing is very good as well. While most of my orders get to me in perfect condition, the one time UPS beat both boxes to crap, the art, glass, frames, etc were still unbroken and in perfect condition. The way they pack framed art is overkill, but clearly worth it.

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Great selection; all posters arrived quickly and in great condition."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Posters arrived quickly and in perfect condition."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Very wide array of prints..i like that..delivery could be faster..i only live 3 hours away from the ware house.it on average take 5 days for delivery. But I enjoy posters. Com great site.."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I’m happy to learn your order arrived safely, if a little later than expected. I will pass along your kind remarks. Thank you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"EXCELLENT and friendly customer service. One of the posters was slightly damaged. When I called about it, they said, "no problem we'll send another one." I ordered 3 different posters. Super fast shipping and colorful, high quality paper. Thanks."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your enthusiastic response. I'm glad that our customer service made your shopping experience easy. Thank you for letting us know that you're pleased with the quality of your purchase and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.