AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10

"At first the wrong poster was delivered. They fixed the situation immediately. ...deliver the correct poster in time for my Halloween party.
Then one corner of the new poster was damaged, so they sent me a replacement. Staff was very courteous and professional over the phone. I love this site!!!

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that our customer service made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I haven't recieved a bad poster yet! Anytime I find something I like I will order it this way."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Fast, good quality and loved the thicker paper."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The order was shipped promptly and the packaging was excellent. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and well packaged. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Other than receiving only 1 set of poster hangers vs. the 2 I had ordered and paid for, everything else was great. The customer service rep I spoke to about the missing set of poster hangers was very professional and efficient. She promptly placed an order to ship me the missing set with no hassle whatsoever."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad that our customer service made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The order came on time and in good shape - and for a great price! Very happy."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived on time and in good condition at reasonable price . - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"It came quickly and looks great!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and that you are pleased with your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Hello. The delivery was quick, the print was just what I wanted, great quality at a good price. Would recommend this company. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I've always had great products and quick delivery from AllPosters. Not to mention there's almost always a sale to make it a good deal. They're one of my go-to on line shops!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the product and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Great service,timely shipping and great product quality. Will be doing business with you in the future. Also told my friends and forwarded the Web site to their E-Mails. I'm a happy Camper."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived promptly and that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com.”

"Nicely packaged, fast shipping. I'm very happy!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and well packaged. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I am very happy with my purchase. They arrived very quickly after I ordered them."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"No problems ,quick and efficient"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and efficient. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"My dealings with AllPosters was quick and quite easy. The packaging was unique to say the very least. Service was swift. All in all, I am very pleased and will not hesitate to order from them again. Thank you.

Stephanie - gkpssp@gmail.com

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. Thank you for letting us know that you're pleased with our service and fine packaging. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Products were better than expected. Delivery efficient. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.