AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10

"My granddaughter never received the print and I want a full refund. I ordered it more than 3 weeks in advance of her birthday with a special birthday message and you did not deliver. I am so disturbed and will tell everyone I know about your failures!"

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your granddaughter has not received your order. As you have requested a refund I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email so I can provide you further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"I found what I wanted and it was quick and easy."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Travis”

"Beautiful product. Great shipping time."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

The canvas art print order by me was everything I hoped it would be, and was delivered in very reasonable time and in excellent condition. Thank You.

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"I wear medium shirts. Always have. I ordered a shirt from you guys and not only did it take ridiculously long to get here, but the shirt was too small. I had to send it back and get a refund. I couldn't even get a bigger size. Plus I only got a partial refund because apparently shipping cost doesn't count which I don't understand...considering I had to pay for shipping for it to come to my house and for it to leave my house. "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that not only did your order take longer than expected to arrive but also that it was too small upon receipt. I will review your order so I can provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"All posters came, intact. Thank you.

Would you now remove my email from your distribution, please?

If I need more posters, I know where to come. :)

"Quick and awesome! Good products, great prices, prompt delivery."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"It was packaged great. The picture was a beautiful quality."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"I have gotten numerous posters from All Posters .com and will continue to do so."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am happy to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. John”

"Everything was great. The only issue and it was very small is that when ordered the ship date was noted to be earlier than actually shipped. Other than that, the experience was good and will buy from again. "

"Poster was beautifully framed, expertly packaged for shipping and delivered in a timely manner. I had a small billing issue that was handled quickly, courteously, and professionally by Customer service. very satisfied."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-27-2015

John4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience about our purchase. We really appreciate it and we will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. John”

"This was my second experience and it was as smooth as before. Will definitely return in the future."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

"it matched what I wanted."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"There is always a leap of faith when buying items of the Internet. This purchase was above and beyond my expectations. "

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services . We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

"I had a round stain on my bathroom sink counter. Received tremendous help from service rep. I not only was'nt sure what the name was of what I wanted, but rep. had the patience and courtesy to figure out what I was after. This company knows more than you think. The waterproof decal covered the stain. HURRAY!"

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.