AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10

"I ordered a framed photo print of Ricky Nelson from one of his early performances. The framed print came very well packaged and the quality of the print and frame is excellent. It is well worth the money to get it framed at AllPosters.com. This framed print looks great in my media room along with some other prints that I have previously purchased framed from AllPosters.com. Thanks!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The poster arrived early and in perfect condition! It is my first order and I'm very impressed. Thank you!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Good quality . Arrived quickly and in good shape. Very pleased."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Excellent service and prompt delivery. I will buy from them again. Thanks."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quick delivery and excellent service. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I received everything that I ordered and the quality of all products were very good. However, I am dissatisfied with the length of time to deliver the products. It took almost a month to receive the last couple items. Not to mention that they shipped each and every item in a separate package which is a waste of time and resources. Just an inefficient business in general."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-01-2014

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear that you got everything you ordered and in the quality that was expected. I am sorry however to hear that the delivery time for your order was longer than expected. Because items may be available at different times we ship as they become available. I will be in touch with you shortly after reviewing your order so I can provide further information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"I am very pleased with the product. Good quality pictures and frames. I was disappointed in how long it took to ship though. I selected 7 to 10 days shipping and it took more than two weeks to deliver. A little misleading and annoying."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I’m happy to learn your order arrived safely, if a little later than expected. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Everything was perfect with my order! "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm pleased to learn that we met your expectations. Thank you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I have always gotten great service from all posters keep up the good work"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the lovely feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I've collected a number of movie posters over the years, and the print quality for AllPosters.com's movie posters is ATROCIOUS. They might look okay from across the room, but within a few feet you'll see that they're incredibly pixelated and blurry, to the point that the credits text is completely illegible, sometimes with misprints/streaks on parts of the posters. This isn't normal for poster prints, and absolutely unacceptable considering how much I spent --- $70 for only three posters, with almost half of the cost accounting for just the shipping alone! Not only does it leave a bad taste in the mouth, but it completely casts doubt on the likelihood that their posters are even legal reproductions, because there's just no way any film company would allow for this level of bootleg quality printing. I'm severely disappointed, and I urge everyone to stay far, FAR away from this company. One of the most expensive mistakes I've ever made."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m very sorry to hear that you were less than pleased with the quality of the posters you’ve received. The items received should be exactly as shown and any mentioned misprints/streaks if not shown on the website page for that item are considered quality issues and are fully eligible for a return at either our cost or no cost at all via a photo return. Please know that ALL prints and reproductions that we offer have met and passed all necessary legalities for us to be able to have them available on our site. I will be in touch with you shortly to provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Loved the poster. Very quick service."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly. - Murtuza,Allposters.com”

"Great experience! Picture arrived in excellent condition and I absolutely love the frame!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Don't know what I would do without Allposters!!!
Thank you for your expedient service and outstanding quality of goods!

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase and service. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"From Chile. Excellent. Your sending was very good and very fast
Thanks

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Overall I'm extremely pleased with my experience My only complaint is that I couldn't find any John Romita Jr. X-men posters"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-01-2014

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear that you were overall pleased with your order. I’m sorry to hear that you were unable to find a poster for John Romita Jr. of X-men and I will record this request for submission to our product specialist for consideration. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Excellent product and delivery was very easy!"

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.