Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

posters

"great posters, impressive service."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with our products and service.”

2016-11-14

Have STILL not received my order plced 2 months ago!

"Nothing but problems with this seller. The first delivery said they had the incorrect zip code and could not deliver. After calling, AllPosters confirmed they did in fact have the correct zip code and informed me they would send out a replacement immediately. It has been 6 weeks since the replacement was sent and still have received nothing. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you had not received your original order and that you are still waiting for your replacement at the time of your review. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Good for the most part

"The poster was exactly what I wanted and ordered but customer service has a lot to be desired. I called one time and the lady was rude, short tempered and not helpful at all."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. Though you were happy with your product, I’m sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory customer service experience. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. ”

2016-11-13

frozen made halloween

"we had a trick & trunk at a church in Las Cruces New Mexico. There were 100 decorated cars. The posters s help make our van great along with a card board castle we had made."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience.”

2016-11-13

Perfect gift!

"I ordered a vintage airplane print for my plane-happy grandson and had it mounted on wood. Came out looking great. I've ordered several items from AllPosters and have never been disappointed."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase.”

2016-11-12

AllPosters.delivers quality and value

"All of my orders from Allposters.com have more than met my expectations regarding quality, speed of shipping, value, and service. The ordering process is very clear and easy. The products are well described, and the options for framing or mounting are easy to explore on-line. Photos of each option are shown as one clicks on them making it is easy to make a confident selection. I think this decreases the chance that a buyer will be dissatisfied with their purchase. Well done AllPosters! I will buy from this company again."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. ”

2016-11-11

Great deal on awesome products and fast shipping

"The items shipped very quickly and they are just as advertised. I could not be more satisfied. Also the promotion Allposters had going made it a great deal."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quick delivery and the product arrived as described.”

2016-11-11

"Love my poster - like the packaging...."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I'm happy to hear that you love the Artwork received and that it was well packaged. ”

Loyal customer

"Right after my first order I realized I would be on vacation when it was to be delivered. I immediately emailed to cancel order. It was after hours on a Saturday night and I thought it would probably be too late. I received an email Monday AM that order had been canceled and my card had not been charged. I returned from vacation and ordered again and everything went very smooth. I'm completely satisfied with my product and AllPosters! Will definitely do business with them again!!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. ”

Great posters

"Thanks for resending the posters that we hadn't received for some reason. We have them now!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your replacement order was delivered safely. ”

Small Print

"Print on the map was so small I couldn't read it with a magnifying glass. Won't shop at AllPosters again!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the quality of the print you have purchased. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. ”

The picture was of Lincoln. I wish he was president instead of Trump

"Liked the picture and good service. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the product quality and the service.”

Loved it

"It arrived early, the colors are great and I will be back when we need another one!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quick delivery and color quality.”

A Sweet, Sweet 16

"I am extremely happy with All Postes. I ordered various posters of my daughters favorite movies for her Sweet 16 Hollywood theme party. One of the posters delivery date was changed to a later date which would not have arrived on time for the party. It happen to be the poster I really wanted because the song we chose for her to dance with her dad was from this movie. I contacted Customer Service and the agent I spoke to was very pleasant and said she would do what she can to get it to me on time, without any false promises but sure enough I received it two days later, I was thrilled. All the posters arrived well packaged, in great condition and of superb quality. Since we do not have the space to hang them all in her room we will be displaying them in the kids hang out room because they are just too nice to store away and will bring sweet memories. I definitely recommend this company."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us.”

2016-11-09

Large order,no problem

"I ordered 5 framed prints at once. They came quickly and were REALLY well packed and shipped. Came quickly and in perfect condition.
Easy to hang and they look great.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review and I'm happy to hear that your order arrived quickly and in perfect condition.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.