AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.73/10 6.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"Got what I wanted. Received it quickly - and in good shape."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Two of my posters took a month due to them not been in stock. I had I not called to find out I would not have found out.

At first you sent me a email with a deliver date, Then the next email you sent just said deliver delayed.

"Customer service was great! there was no issue/question that Sarah Gazzard was unable to help me with. She did a great job ensuring that my order was completed and sent on time. Thank you!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that our customer service agent Sarah Gazzard made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Customer service was atrocious. Didn't receive it on time and had to pay out of pocket internationally to get it to the right destination. For the price of what the poster is, not worth the hassle. Very disappointed. "

Eddie S, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review, I'm very sorry to hear you had shipping issues. I will review the order and will be in contact via email to provide any additional assistance. Thank you again for the review. - Eddie, Allposters.com”

"Great site. Easy to work with. Fast delivery."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Order was supposed to be delivered in time for Christmas and it was never received. They did issue a refund "

Eddie S, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that the item did not arrive in time for Christmas. I'm going to review the order and will contact you via email to provide any additional assistance. Thank you again for the review. -Eddie, Allposters.com”

"We did not receive our posters for Christmas, even tho I was emailed that the order was processed. I do not check my email frequently and later an email was received saying my card did not go thru...not really correct on your part as I have several thousand dollars in my account. Later we reordered after we saw the second email and received the order. You should not mail a confirmation of an order unless it is so."

"The shirt was too small and I shipped it back for a larger size. Cost of shipping was over 9.00. i was told I would receive a refund for the shirt order with no reason why. "

Eddie S, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review. I'm sorry about any confusion that was caused here. I will look over the order and will follow up via email to provided additional assistance. Thank you again for the review. - Eddie, Allposters.com”

"Great customer service!! Highly recommend..."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that our customer service made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Impressed at how quickly I got my order."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Extremely well-packaged. No damage to the merchandise whatsoever."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived well packaged and without any damage. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Very happy with the product and delivery was quick!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your purchase. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"i loved the posters that I ordered."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know that you're enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I Love My Sons of Anarchy Shirt.Print could been a little better A more brighter print S O A Ancarnamy shirt..Size is good.Print not as expected."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I will pass along your kind remarks. Thank you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Wrong poster delivered, ordered a Star Wars poster and received a Johnny cash poster. What is up with that?

Eddie S, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review. I am terribly sorry to hear that you received the wrong poster. I will go ahead and review the order and follow up via email. Thank you again for the review. - Eddie, Allposters.com”

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.