Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.12/10 6.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Great shirts!

"Orderd 4 t-shirts and all are true to size, wash well with no shrinkage. Received delivery of 2 right away and the other 2 were delayed but I was kept up to date on their shipment."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that two of the T-shirts were delayed but I am glad to know that all were received in good condition and in perfect size as expected.”

2016-05-11

one of the worst overall experiences of all time online shopping

"Purchased 40 of an item, got a confirmation that they were shipped, only to get a notice the next day they were cancelled and not available. They shipped two of them (without asking if ok to ship an incomplete order) and charged me more for the shipping than the items. My card was charged the incorrect amount (according to the confirmation I received in my email) and it has been over a week trying to get an explanation and still no answer! Horrible overall experience. Will never buy from again or recommend."

This review was modified by ccandler on May 11 2016 12:48:11 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear that most of the items on your order were cancelled. I will be in touch with your shortly by e-mail so I can follow up with further assistance. Thank you again for your review. -Kaleb, Allposters.com.”

2016-05-11

"Its been 5 weeks from my order date and still no shipment and no idea when it will come. Called to voice my concern and they had no answer."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that at the time of your review that the order still had not been received. I will take a look at your order and be in touch with you shortly by e-mail to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2016-05-11

"The service was great. Everything arrived in perfect condition."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality of our service and product packaging.”

2016-05-10

"My experiences with AllPosters has always been excellent."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I'm gald to know that you are always pleased with the quality of our products and services as promised.”

New Office Posters

"I recently got a new job w my very own office. I first thing I wanted to do was fill the walls with my own type of art that meant something to me. My order shipped quickly and I loved the posters! The colors were perfect. I was surprised how lightweight the frames were , but overall I was super happy with my purchase!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with our posters quality which were arrived on time as expected. Thank you again for providing an opportunity to decorate your walls with our artwork.”

2016-05-09

"Good quality poster! Just love my poster! "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to know you are pleased with the quality of our poster as expected.”

Awesome

"Loved The Posters W? Received....Color On Poster Was Vibrant & Looks Outstanding On My Wall!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you like the quality of our artwork which looks great on your walls.”

The Force is With them

"All 4 of my Star Wars posters came on time, and in perfect condition.

Great Job.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that your posters were arrived on time in perfect condition as you expected.”

2016-05-08

All Posters, All The Time!

"I received wonderful customer service from All Posters!"

Rep reply posted May-08-2016

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Than you for your review. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our customer service excellence.”

2016-05-08

"Slow shipping method. Have to wait about three weeks to receive the merchandise."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear that your package was arrived late. I will be in touch with your shortly by e-mail so I can follow up with further assistance. Thank you again for your review. -Kaleb, Allposters.com.”

2016-05-08

Have not received my stuff or a refund

"They said one of my things was delivered. Not sure where it went and the other they can not fill because they are out of it. Said I was getting a refund back into my acct. still have not got that. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm sorry that you refund was not received as expected. I will take a look at your order and be in touch with you shortly by e-mail to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

Franco

"Very nice place to shop lots of items very good prices"

Rep reply posted May-08-2016

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad to know that you are very pleased with our reasonable pricing as well as the quality of products.”

2016-05-07

HORRIBLE

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE. .. I ONLY ORDERED A FEW ITEMS..2 WERE SENT IN WRONG SIZES THAT WHAT I ORDERED...AND I HAD TO FIGHT FOR NEARLY A MONTH TIL CUSTOMER SERVICE COULD UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS NOT THE CUSTOMERS FAULT THAT THE COMPANY SENT OUT WRONG SIZE ITEMS... THEY WERE TRYING TO HAVE ME PAY FOR SHIPPING THE WRONG ITEMS BACK ..AND I STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR A CREDIT AND THEN THEY WONT EVEN SEND OUT THE CORRECT ITEMS IN EXCHANGE, I HAVE TO ORDER ALL OVER AGAIN AND THE SAME DEAL IS PROBABLY NOT EVEN AVAIL...THESE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A BIRTHDAY GIFT, THEY ENDED UP ARRIVING THE DAY OF BIRTHDAY AND WERE WRONG SIZE, VERY DISAPPOINTED, WILL NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that you are very dissatisfied with your recent purchase experience. I will take a look at your order and be in touch with you shortly by e-mail to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2016-05-07

My Own Private Art Gallery

"I recently replaced many of my framed Impressionist prints which had faded from years of hanging in a sunny room. I am delighted with my new glicee prints. Allposters.com has a vast selection of artwork whether modern or classical. Delivery is within a few days. I would highly recommend Allposters to anyone who wants to beautify a room (or several) in their home."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Kaleb4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the print quality, product selections and quick shipping as expected. Thank you again for recommending us to others for their art needs.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,591 merchant members.