AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10

"Ordering inspirational images for a middle school classroom. Selection was great. Website is easy to use. Speedy product delivery. The largest poster (24"x36") had a little wrinkle in the middle. Not enough to return but enough to be a bit annoying. All the smaller posters (13"x19") were on an heavier paper and were perfect. Would order from AllPosters again."

"I was very pleased with the customer service I received as well as the product.

Thank you for a great experience.

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our product and service. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I was offered a discount when my poster did not come in on time, which I really appreciated. The quality of the poster exceeded my expectations. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase, if a little later than expected. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"My art prints are first rate. The triangular shipping boxes are ultra-rigid. Love 'em."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"MY SHIPMENT HASNT ARRIVED YET! "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-18-2014

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you still have not received your order. I will be in touch with you shortly by email after I review your order so I can provide further information and assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Product never arrived! Ordered in July..."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m very sorry to hear that you still have not received your order despite your order having been placed some time ago. I am happy to look into what went wrong and I will be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"I am always happy with the work I get from AllPosters.com. The quality and the service are first class."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase and service. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"ordered and delivered on time without any issues"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived on time without any issues. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"This is the first time I ordered with this company and I must say that it was 100% positive. Order arrived in mint condition and on time."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I have been an allposters.com customer for quite awhile. The reason I keep coming back is the fact that they are unmatched when it comes to selection, price, quality and customer service.
In fact, I was asked by another survey to choose my favorite customer service team from all the web companies I've done business with. As you can imagine that's a lot of competition! I didn't even hesitate. For me the answer was a no brainer. Allposters.com of course! Their service is amazing!
Their product selection, price and product quality are so outstanding that literally over 50% of my home is decorated with art from allposters.com.

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase and customer service. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"great prices and fast delivery.
Too many sales---40 or 50 off seems twice a month. After a while the sales don't mean anything.

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly at reasonable prices. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Allposters.com Because it was a gift, I am unaware if the person received it. There was no return address, email, or phone number available, so that the person could tell me that they received the package. I sent it to their place of employment, a hospital. They had no way of contacting me so, I just don't know if the right person received the gift. Very disappointed. "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you are unsure of if the person it was given to has received it. We do offer the option to select an item as gift purchase to enable you to include a gift message so the recipient could know who the item was from. A shipment notification should have been sent to your e-mail address with tracking information to allow you to see when the shipment was delivered. I will be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Delivery was quick and the posters were well packaged. Very Satisfied!

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and well packaged. Its pleasure to hear that you are very much satisfied with your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Beautiful artwork
Fast and carefully shipped

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived safely and quickly. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Poster, although very high quality came wrinkled and torn. "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order arrived damaged. We are happy to have this replaced for you and I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.