Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10

2016-09-16

partially shipped

"They put out a good product; the only problem was they only shipped half the order and the other half got lost in the computer or something. But as soon as I called them they made it right immediately."

2016-09-15

"Poster below glass was damaged. Not worth boxing up and sendng back. Probably won't order from them again."

Good Value - Prompt Service

"After navigating the website's chat service, the company was very agreeable to matching a price I had seen earlier for the items purchased. The rest of the transaction as well as the product was very satisfactory."

2016-09-15

"I am very satisfied with the service I received and with the product!"

great poster

"Our poster arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It is a high quality poster and it is a great picture!

Great Posters, But...

"I was a little quick to order the posters, and one of them turned out to be a much smaller size than expected. If there was a size reference in the pictures (maybe a picture with the poster next to a book), I think that would be extraoridnarily helpful.

My experience would've been flawless.

Satisfied!!

"Great!! Love the products I received and will buy again from this website!!"

2016-09-15

Great Value and awesome quality.

"I just love this company. I have purchased quite a bit from them and I am never disappointed."

2016-09-15

"Great products!! Love all the posters I ordered!!"

2016-09-15

"Delivered in a timely manner."

2016-09-15

Problems before, no issues now

"I had an issue with my last order where the posters came squished with lines all over the posters. I contacted allposters.com and told them of the issue, and they were fast to respond and offered me a refund, which I then put towards a larger order that I placed. The second order came in perfect condition! Thanks so much for fixing something that was probably not even your fault, and in an efficient and timely manner. I will continue to do business with allposters.com. "

2016-09-14

"Nice items at a good price. Arrived promptly and in good shape. "

Nothing Catchy here....

"Found what I was looking for, priced fairly, and promptly shipped and delivered without issues. "

Peaceful posters

"My posters were absolutely beautiful and they made my bedroom feel so peaceful and relaxing. I love my posters! and will be ordering more soon."

Arrived and Satisfied

"Order took slightly longer to arrive but after a quick e-mial every thing was sorted out! Item came undamaged and just as expected."

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.