Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.06/10 6.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-04-16

Beautifully mounted large-format photos, a great deal.

"We ordered 10 hardboard-mounted 20"x30" posters of photos with graphics for our business. The prints look fantastic, the quality seems durable, and the final price per piece simply could not be beat anywhere online. Will definitely be working with the team at AllPosters.com for all our large-format printing needs in the future."

Rep reply posted Apr-18-2016

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with our print quality and sale pricing. I would love to have you visit us again.”

All Posters - All right

"Found the item I was looking for after 1 search. Price was great. Delivered fast and correct. I will be back."

Rep reply posted Apr-16-2016

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our website search feature, product selections, sale pricing and quick shipping as expected.”

Never-fail excellence

"I have 13 framed works from AllPosters on my walls. All expertly crafted, all perfectly packaged.

If you are balking at a few dollars of shipping for a framed work, you need not fear that your dollars are wasted. They have a MOST unique packaging system that ensures your art is going to arrive in perfect shape. Everyone else slides your purchase into a "large enough" box and packs around it with some material that will keep it from shaking about in transit.

If AllPosters uses such a unique system to ship their product, you can imagine the care that they give to the creation process.

I'm hooked

Rep reply posted Apr-18-2016

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our frame quality and secured packaging service as expected.”

2016-04-15

"Have always been satisfied with AllPosters. That's why I keep coming back."

Rep reply posted Apr-16-2016

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality of our service.”

Posters for All

"I have been well pleased with all the posters I have purchased from AllPosters.com "

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality of posters you received from us.”

2016-04-14

"Very satisfied with purchase!"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad to know that you are very satisfied with the products and service you received from us.”

2016-04-14

Best Selection of Catchy Signs!

"We were looking for old looking signs to fill a wall in our barn, and AllPosters.com had just what we were looking for! Order was here within days and were very pleased with the quality! "

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality of our tin signs and our prompt shipping as expected.”

lovely

"They had a nice customer service rep who took care of my return fast and the print came out great!"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our print quality and the customer service excellence in handling your return quickly.”

Bada Bing

"Great selection of posters to choose from. Beautiful work. Delivery always on time. "

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our posters selection, artwork and on time delivery as expected.”

2016-04-13

dont feed after midnight

"One of the shirts gave directions on how to clean it and at the end it said don't feed after midnight. We thought that was funny. Brought a smile to our faces. That is a clever idea. Kudos to who ever thought that up.

Keep putting smiles on peoples faces. We need more positive uplifting stuff in this world.

Rick and Theresa Cook

This review was modified by rickyanteri on April 13 2016 01:56:58 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-14-2016

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our inspirational quotes on your t-shirt which makes a smile.”

Perfectfit39's Avatar

2016-04-12

"Love everything I have gotten"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are very pleased with our product and services.”

The Best Poster/Picture Site On The Web

"I've bought pictures, photos, posters, and framing paraphernalia from AllPosters for ages and have never been disappointed. They deliver the right stuff, and I get it fast. I can't say enough good things about the site, the products, and the customer care."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality of our artwork, quick shipping, product selections and customer service excellence.”

Great!!!!

"Love this site. Thank you so much for a great quality product!"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality of our product and website service.”

Great products!

"My posters and T-shirts arrived quickly, packaged well, and I love them!"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our secured packaging and quick shipping as expected.”

2016-04-11

Not good

"Sent poster but not frames, never did "

Rep reply posted Apr-12-2016

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your recent purchase didn't meet your expectations. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.