Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Maps

"Very nice , I guess if Cal. splits to Jefferson State I will have to buy another one , Bob"

This review was modified by rmyers2009 on January 18 2017 02:31:59 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Service.”

2017-01-14

Received item on time and in good condition.

"I was having a hard time finding a Naruto T-shirt for my son as a Christmas gift. I was able to find one on the AllPosters web site, order it, and get it in plenty of time for Christmas."

This review was modified by NBracken on January 18 2017 02:33:32 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Service and I am glad that your order arrived quickly.”

2017-01-14

"Great service!! Great products!!"

This review was modified by jlmcelroy1 on January 18 2017 02:35:04 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the product. ”

Excellence in adversity

"My poster box arrived empty. Customer service was friendly and helpful and the replacement arrived the next day. Even more amazing that was December 24th!"

This review was modified by nickpltx on January 18 2017 02:37:02 PM

Unbelievable!

"The ordering and payment process was very fast and easy! Best of all my order arrived in time for Christmas! The posters were a quality product and my son loved them. Thanks allposters.com!"

This review was modified by janetboss1981 on January 18 2017 11:28:48 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the product. ”

2017-01-13

"Very pleased with the quality and timely delivery even in the midst of the Christmas rush."

This review was modified by dludeman_mwcc on January 18 2017 01:41:27 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our Service and quality of the product. ”

2017-01-13

"Arrived very quickly and was well packaged. Quality of the poster is great. "

This review was modified by Jandfmessecar on January 18 2017 01:45:10 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase arrived safely in perfect condition with well packaged. ”

Received what I ordered

"I received my order in a timely fashion. It was what I ordered and it was nice enough to give to my wife."

This review was modified by charlesleoni1 on January 18 2017 01:47:46 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the product and I am glad that your order arrived as promised. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

Basketball Poster

"My son loves the basketball poster "Santa" brought. Arrived in plenty of time for Christmas."

This review was modified by aliciastubbs on January 18 2017 01:55:18 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase was delivered quickly and well packaged. ”

Fast and efficient!

"My order arrived on time and in pristine condition."

This review was modified by thekmckenzies on January 18 2017 02:04:08 PM

2017-01-13

Creases in rolled poster?!

"Ordered several posters for Christmas presents from Allposters. They arrived in an intact triangular box. When I opened it and took it the posters I couldn't believe how bad shape they were in. Some had small rips and rolled edges, and all had terrible creases up and down them. The box was completely intact so that tells me they were already damaged when they were packed. I have ordered from them before and Expected much better. Very disappointed!"

This review was modified by gshutter1965 on January 19 2017 01:09:46 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order was received damaged. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Disappointment.

"I was dissatisfied with the service. I had ordered a Christmas gift for my son and daughter in law. It said it would be delivered before Christmas. I went to their house for the holiday only to find that my gift had not arrived. I was very upset.
It seems that they claimed that my credit card declined. If that was the case, they should have called me immediately to resolve the issue. This was a Christmas gift. I know there was money in my account as I had called the bank.
I had to call them after Christmas to get them to put the order thru. Very very disappointed in their service. Bobbie

This review was modified by Preski73bl on January 19 2017 01:08:21 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that we were unable to fulfill your order and that you had not received the email notification advising you of such. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Worst EVER!!!!!!

"I ordered my friend a poster mounted on wood, very pricey, and they sent her the WRONG picture, mounted on wood, but the invoice listed the CORRECT picture.... when I tried to call them, 3 times I waited over 7 minutes on hold, only to be HUNG UP ON when I told the operator what had happened. I'm out approx $58, my friend HATES the picture, and I'm fighting the payment in Paypal Disputes right now. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I wish they gave NEGATIVE stars, they're not even worth 1 star!"

This review was modified by glameier2011 on January 19 2017 01:06:09 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am extremely sorry that you have received the incorrect item and for the trouble you have experienced with your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

A positive poster post

"I've purchased many posters from AllPosters over the years and have always been pleased w/ the product. "

This review was modified by pbrc1002 on January 18 2017 02:05:59 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived safely and quickly as described.”

Love you AllPosters.com

"Loved all my stuff and so dis my Husband. Awesome Christmas Presents for him.. Thank You all so much. I will def. be ordering again soon."

This review was modified by lorirynkiewicz on January 18 2017 02:08:36 PM

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.