AllPosters.com Reviews - page 4 - allposters.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.00/10 3,006 reviews

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (3,006)

"They have great art and quality service"

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Very good seller, fast delivery, good quality products, and affordable!"

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Customer service was quick, pleasant and polite"

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with our customer service. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Exactly what I wanted. Your website is great for choosing frames & mats to go with the picture."

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm pleased to learn that we met your expectations. Thank you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"The quality of your posters are excellent. I look forward to doing business with you again. It also arrived on time and in great condition. "

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Good quality, wide selection, good prices, fast delivery, what's not to like?"

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"My poster arrived in a very sturdy box.
Thank you do much. My students love the poster of Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. We are reading the book.

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“You're very welcome. I'm happy to hear how much your students enjoying with your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I ordered on line and it came in a few days. Awesome!"

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Very happy about my art-order from AllPosters.com
thanks very much!
Am currently waiting on another order from two days ago
on Saturday March 1

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your enthusiastic response. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"My order arrived before the est. delivery date and was exactly what I was looking for. Great job"

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm so glad that your shipment arrived sooner than expected. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Great posters for my healing business.

www.HandsOnHealthHH.com

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind remarks, they are much appreciated. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Is not the first time I closed a business with AllPosters and I will continue doing so, it is an incredible experience to deal with professional people from the quote to the delivery stages. Quality of product is a plus.
thank you AllPosters.
Ubaldo Gutierrez
ugutierrez84@gmail.com

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“You're very welcome. I appreciate your lovely feedback and I'm glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality and quick delivery. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"This was the first time I bought posters online. I'm very glad I ordered from AllPosters.com, the quality of the posters is great and delivery was time was very fast."

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"The poster made it to my friend in new zealand around when I was hoping it would and he loved it thanks!"

allposters.com, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm pleased to learn that we met your expectations. Thank you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

Rating 6/103/5

"2 orders I placed went very well. 1 order took 3 follow up calls and 3 reorders to get the original 4 products ordered from the first order. This was a very frustrating experience (they said it was because some of the items did not import)."

Art14, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that it took so much following up to be able to rectify the status of your orders with us. I am happy to take a look at the order to provide you with further information and assistance. I thank you so much again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”