Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.5/10 6.5/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

Very unhappy

"Purchased 2 posters from their website. First one arrived with broken glass which wasn't their fault. Customer service was good regarding replacement. Second poster was shipped and according to the tracking record, arrived at my house and was returned for no reason. Had to call to have it re-sent which took additional weeks to arrive. Oh and remember the first poster that arrived with broken glass? The replacement arrived with glass in tact but the poster was mounted crooked. Have to take to Aaron Bros. to have fixed because I don't want to wait weeks for a replacement."

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order was received damaged and that the replacement sent was not mounted correctly, I further apologize that the other item on your order was never delivered which required a reshipment. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley,Allposters.com”

mistake after mistake

"My son never received the right poster for Christmas
He was to receive a colorful drum set, but was sent everything but..
I would like to have it credited to my account.
Linda Gronski
352-347-7498

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your son received the wrong item. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

cool cool signs!!!!

"Great retro signs which are eye catching and well made."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are very pleased with our artwork of the Retro Tin sign posters.”

2016-01-30

"THANK YOU FOR A NICE SHIRT - LOVE YOUR 'THEMED' PRODUCTS."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you like the quality and artwork of our products.”

2016-01-30

Firefly Poster lights up my bathroom

"I was able to cut apart and frame the parts of my poster into a beautiful wall grouping for my bathroom . All it took was the poster, planning where to cut and some cute frames from the craft store. I've had many people ask where I got the photos and was happy to send them to your site for posters to frame to match the decor like I did. I will be back for more. Also happy with the service. Shipping was speedy."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with our artwork, posters quality and quick shipping as expected. Thank you again for recommending us.”

2016-01-30

"It's been almost a month and I haven't received my order. This is absolutely unacceptable. Because of this, I am certain that I will not use this site again in the future. "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order still has not been received. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

Website needs work

"Great product but the website needs work. I had to re order the picture. The website does not let you check your order after you order it."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your feedback. I do realize it would be much disappointing when you could not see your order summary after submitting it online. I am glad to hear that when you reached out to us we were able to resolve the matter for you.”

2016-01-30

"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY POSTER YET AND IM PISSED OFF. DATE OF DELIVERY WAS JANUARY 4th AND ITS ALMOST FEBRUARY"

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you still have not received your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

2016-01-29

pollock

"It arrived on time and it's exactly what I wanted"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you have received your art print on time as described.”

2016-01-28

Cheap option that still looks good!

"We ordered a poster from here that was not a standard size. Allposters did not have an option to frame it and any custom frame would have been way out of budget. This poster hanger was a good way to have it be more than just a poster on a wall."

Rep reply posted Jan-29-2016

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with your recent Poster Hanger purchase as its price was fit in your budget as expected.”

2016-01-28

"Awesome posters! Thank you.

Rep reply posted Jan-29-2016

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of our posters.”

2016-01-27

Stand behind their stuff!

"I've ordered probably a dozen times from allposters. Great prices and amazing selection. The last order had 4 items and one came damaged. I sent them an email and they responded the same day. I had a replacement in days. Very satisfied!"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that there was a problem with your recent order but am glad to hear that when you reached out to us we were able to resolve the matter for you.”

Love my calendar

"Small magnet weekly calendar is perfect for my fridge! Love the star wars theme."

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our art work.”

Beautiful Artwork at a Great Price

"Took advantage of a special year-end offer and was glad I did. Poster arrived very quickly & very well packaged so it arrived in perfect condition and ready to frame. Looks great in my re-decorated living room! "

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our poster quality, sale pricing, secured packaging and quick shipping as expected.”

Scotties Rule

"Will buy all my Scottish Terrier Calendars from Allposters.com"

Kaleb4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our Calendars and its quality. Thank you again for choosing Allposters.com for your art needs.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.