Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPosters.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-07

Fast attention to my order change

"I ordered a poster that was to be wood mounted. The next day I decided I wanted a different size so I emailed customer service and wondered if they'd catch it in time and change the order (had my doubts). They DID, plus they let me know right away and there was absolutely no problems. I was very happy with my experience with AllPosters.com and will shop there again soon. Highly recommended customer service and product."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans and recommending us to others.”

Great

"My posters came in a week and their amazing and great for the price"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are happy with the product quality, sale pricing and quick shipping. ”

Grear Poster

"I love my poster just wish I had gotten the non glare glass"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you love your poster. I am sorry that you were not able to get non glare glass protective layer for your framed print. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

Great

"Awesome and got them quick"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and you are enjoying your purchase. We truly appreciate your business.  ”

2017-07-05

Good quality and reasonable prices

"Framed art arrived on-time with everything package to prevent damage in transit."

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and well packed. ”

Fitness Photos

"Pictures Rolled not Delivered Flat"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your pictures delivered rolled but not flat. I have noted your feedback. I hope that our packing methods will be improved in future.”

2017-07-04

Great selection, nice savings.

"Great selection, nice savings. i really enjoyed browsing the site, and I love my purchases."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you had great selection of items and able to complete your order with discounts. I am also glad that you enjoyed browsing the site and love your purchases.”

Awesome!

"Great shopping experience "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that you had such a good experience shopping with us. ”

Posterific

"Good value...easy ordering process....packaging was very protective!"

Rep reply posted Jul-04-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was easy and that you are satisfied with the protective package.”

i never got my poster

"i ordered a game of thrones 2x3 foot poster and never received it."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your order never received. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-07-03

It was professional and excellent!

"The poster was here quickly. I am very pleased.

Rep reply posted Jul-04-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the poster was there quickly and you are very pleased with your order.”

2017-07-03

It was very nice

"I ordered the poster on June 3rd and it arrived on June 16th. I was hoping it would not take so long for arrive for just a poster..nothing framed. BUT the poster was great I was just disappointed about the time line."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order took longer than expected to arrive. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

BonnieLomax's Avatar

2017-07-02

excellent

"I have nothing to complain about with AllPosters.com service and products and would recommend them to others."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with your purchase.”

2017-07-02

Bestco

"There were two of the cutouts that were damaged. The Three Stooges and one of the Disco Dancers"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your order for the cutout items were received damaged. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-07-01

Nice Poster Great Service

"I ordered the poster about ten days before I needed it and was concerned I may not get it in time. I called AllPosters and spoke with a very nice and very helpful young woman who made sure I would get the poster in time and I did. Thank you!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I am glad to learn that you are pleased with the product and customer service. ”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.