Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPosters.com by clicking a star below.

Stretched canvas Frida photo

"The stretched canvas photo is clear, good color and well wrapped. The arrival was timely. The experience overall was excellent."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the stretched canvas photo is clear, good color and well wrapped. I am also glad that the arrival was timely and your overall shopping experience with us was excellent.”

2017-07-27

Beautifully made for beautiful art that can be enjoyed for many years

"Professional and curtious service. Packing gets a 5 Stars! "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. ”

2017-07-27

Good

"Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your positive review.”

Excellent

"Beautiful posters and speedy delivery. Love everything that we got from AllPosters.com."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the ordered posters are beautiful and delivery was speedy. I am also glad that you love everything that you got from us.”

Fish posters wrinkled

"Overallvery satisfied. Only problem was the shipping box was bent/torn in one area in the middle which made the outer rolled poster have a crease going all down the middle. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are overall very satisfied with your order though the posters were delivered wrinkled. I will email you shortly regarding the issue with your order. Thanks again for your review. ”

2017-07-26

Spider

" So far the experience is good "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your experience ordering with us is good so far. Thanks for being a valued customer for us.”

2017-07-26

Backordered item arrived

"1 poster arrived pronto, the other was backordered. All posters kept me updated about the status of this item, which did eventually arrive."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you were well informed about the backordered item and it eventually arrived.”

2017-07-25

Wish it didn't...

"When I opened the box the poster had a few dents, as I unrolled it I noticed the dents marked the poster. I'm keeping it but in the future, don't hold the poster too tight or make sure it's rolled properly.
Overall, I dig the poster, my room was really missing a velvet underground poster.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your order delivered in unsatisfactory condition. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-07-25

Tin signs

"High quality product but the shipping and handling is high."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are satisfied with our product quality. But, I am sorry to hear that the shipping and handling is high. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-07-24

FABULOUS POSTER SITE! LOVE SHOPPING HERE!

"Have ordered from them a couple of times now, small and large prints, some with frames, some not..shipping
is really fast, posters and frames are packed well so no damage ever.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your all your orders arrived on time and well packed. ”

2017-07-24

AllPosters never disappoints

"I use AllPosters primarily for turning my own photos into Framed, canvas or wood-mounted art for my home. I've never been disappointed. They have lots of sales and specials so prices are always reasonable. Packaging for shipping is excellent and I've never had anything arrive broken. They provide many options and whatever I choose, they are always completed, shipped, and delivered quickly."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are happy with the product quality, sale pricing, quick shipping and our secured packaging.”

2017-07-23

stellar

"arrived as promised! Fantastic item"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived as promised and you are satisfied with your order.”

2017-07-22

Reference poster for art project

"The posters are great for reference to an art project. Love working with something larger than in a book. Arrives rapidly and packed very well, no damage. THANKS"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and well packed. I am also glad that the posters are great for reference to your art project.”

2017-07-22

Beautiful work

"Great selection. Arrived in good condition. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that we have good selection and your order arrived in good condition.”

2017-07-20

Sci-fi movie posters

"Well packaged, on time delivery ready to hang. Great quality for the price. Make my tv room look awesome!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-20-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that order was well packaged, delivered on time and ready to hang. I am also glad that you satisfied with quality of the order and pricing. I am also happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase. We truly appreciate your business.  ”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.