AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.71/10 6.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10

"Posters were great and the post office soaked the box and all the posters were damaged and you sent out another order immediately ! great service!!!!! very happy"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our customer service. It's a pleasure to make our Customers happy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Wall mural arrived when it said it would. Easy to follow instructions, extremely pleased!!!!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm glad to hear that you found ordering from us was quick and easy. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Came here just in time. There was no delay and the item came in perfect shape. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I can always find good posters of artists prints at allposters.com. They come packaged well and are exactly what I expect when purchased. The only complaint I have is how long it takes to receive them. Not sure if this is a problem with allposters.com or the delivery service."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that you received your order in good condition, albeit later than expected.- Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"My package came. I like it when my package comes"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know that you're enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"STILL WAITING FOR ONE TO BE DELIVERED ORDERED NOVEMBER 12TH CANCELLED ORDER A WEEK AGO"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you still have not received your order and that you had cancelled an order a week ago. I will be in touch with you shortly to get more information and provide further assistance so look out for an email from me shortly. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Print was exactly as shown, beautifuly framed and packaged perfectly for intact delivery! Price was not cheap but very reasonable, especially considering the quality of the product and the service!

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your framed print arrived exactly as advertised and that you are pleased with the quality at reasonable price . - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I ordered a poster and also a poster holder. Both items arrived quickly and well wrapped. Everything was just as specified on their website. I would gladly order from here again."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Quick delivery. Poster in good condition. Thank you"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and in perfect condition. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I ordered two posters to use as a set - one was sent and the other I was told was unavailable. Had I been told before the one was sent I would have canceled my order. Now I have just the one and it doesn't do what I wanted it to!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the companion piece to the item you received was not available. I will be in touch with you shortly by email so I can provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Prompt , positive experience"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived promptly and that you had such a good experience shopping with us. - Murtuza, Allposters.com
.”

"Items were packaged well and quality of the posters was very satisfactory."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase and fine packaging. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Love the poster and arrived in perfect condition. I'll definitely use your company again.

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived in perfect condition and that you are enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"It was an easy process, and the posters arrived sooner than expected. Overall quality of the products was great. "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm so glad that your shipment arrived sooner than expected. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Since I am STILL waiting for the last item to arrive, and that item cannot, for some reason, be tracked today (the estimated due date), it is understandable why I cannot be completely satisfied. Having the facts instead of hollow promises, is far better. As you can see, this order was placed OVER a month ago!!"

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.