Stores > AllPosters.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review AllPosters.com by clicking a star below.

2017-04-04

Beyond my expectations

"I loved the picture! Delivery was great. Terrific customer service. Wobderful price!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you loved the picture and highly satisfied with our delivery, pricing and customer service. ”

Beautiful art and service

"I recently purchased a print called "Boundlessness in Bloom." Delivery was very timely and the product was protected with appropriate packaging. The image is beautiful, with a touch of whimsy, yet at the same time almost ethereal. So it was important to me that the subtlety and depth of colors were as expected/depicted on website - and they were. Very happy with this purchase!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and well packed. I am also happy that you are satisfied with product quality and the item was delivered as same as depicted on website. We truly appreciate your business.  ”

2017-04-03

Ordered some posters from Doctor Who for a birthday.... still waiting

"Ordered some stuff with like 2 weeks of anticipation for a birthday "nada de nada" still waiting on the stuff, tried to email and call the place and still nothing... starting to think its a phony internet site imma file a complaint with them on Ebay."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you have not received your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Don't do it

"Great if You want 3 fucking emails a day from these people."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I'm sorry for any trouble you have experienced with the order you have purchased. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information.”

2017-04-02

my experience

"so far my experience has been a very good one."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you had such a good shopping experience with us.”

2017-04-01

Great service

"Posters arrived on time and in the condition promised."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and in perfect condition.”

2017-04-01

Extremely satisfied

"I am very satisfied with the product and delivery time. "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are extremely pleased with the quality of the product and delivery time.”

2017-03-31

Quick delivery and great posters!

"great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rep reply posted Mar-31-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase was delivered quickly and well packaged. ”

2017-03-30

Best places to go for poster

"Price are far deals are constantly running. Shipping for my order was great poster arrived with no damage."

Rep reply posted Mar-31-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are happy with the product quality, sale pricing, quick shipping and our secured packaging. ”

posters look good

"posters were framed and look very good. Would have given five stars except I didn't get them quick enough, there was a delay on about half of them"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear that you are pleased with the framed posters received. I am sorry though to hear that your part order took longer than expected to deliver. I will pass along your remarks regarding the delayed delivery to the appropriate team. Thank you again for your review.”

Fabulous!

"The posters were beautiful."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your fabulous feedback. I am happy to hear that you are impressed with the Artworks you have purchased.”

2017-03-29

Failed delivery

"I ordered a Paris stroll and received a guy on a snowboard with "New Hampshire" written above it. I'm a pretty low maintenance guy and work in the service industry myself but this is unacceptable."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you have received the incorrect item. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-03-29

Will Keep On Ordering!

"I am never disappointed in the posters and they always arrive in very good condition."

Rep reply posted Mar-29-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am very happy to hear that your orders always arrived in good condition.”

2017-03-28

Never recived my Posters!!!!!

"I ordered two map posters as a birthday gift as well as paying for the express shipping (which cost more then the posters themselves). I received an email stating my posters were being processed the nest day. One week later I called to find out why I hadn't received anything, and was told that they were still being processed. When asked why I wasn't notified that there was a delay, I was informed they didn't know. They still couldn't tell me when the posters would be shipped, but they would refund the express shipping cost. Needless to say I cancelled my order."

Rep reply posted Mar-29-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your order took longer than expected to process and that you had to cancel it due to the delay in fulfilling your order. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-03-28

Eifel Tower poster

"Great poster and great delivery!"

Rep reply posted Mar-28-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the item and quick delivery.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.