Stores > AllPosters.com

Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-02-05

Hummingbirds live beautifully inside

"I have ordered three posters and all arrived undamaged! Good start. The delivery takes a week or 10 days. But I was happy when opened. I believethe prices are fair for quality of print.
Happy with my framed art work!

This review was modified by dianeroberts7979 on February 07 2017 10:45:01 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your posters delivered undamaged and you are satisfied with our sale pricing. I am sorry that the delivery took a week but I hope that the delivery time frame will be improved for your future orders.”

I'll use them again

"Good price, pretty fast delivery. The only suggestion would be to be able to see the art for each month so I know what I'm going to see all year, not just the cover page."

This review was modified by MEDurkt on February 07 2017 12:30:11 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are happy with the sale pricing and quick shipping. I hope that view of all months will be displayed in product pages of our calendars soon. ”

Awsome service great product

"Very good service and excellent product will buy again fast shipping"

This review was modified by peterangel8a88 on February 07 2017 12:30:07 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. I am glad to hear that you received good service, excellent product and your order got delivered quickly . Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans!”

They suck!

"Never received my order its been over a month"

This review was modified by monicalrodriguez80 on February 07 2017 02:46:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-07-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry that you have not yet received your order. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

Where's my order?

"Sooooo I received an email 2 January 17 saying my order has been shipped. Fast forward to today, 4 Febraury 17, I receive an email saying did I enjoy my order and give a rating for my product. Keep in mind, I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY ORDER!!!"

This review was modified by Jaydeewhi on February 07 2017 02:45:09 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-07-2017

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m very sorry to hear that your order was never received. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2017-02-03

"The poster is nice, but the colors are not as vivid as the web-site."

This review was modified by lesas-96337 on February 07 2017 12:15:14 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that the poster is nice. I am sorry to hear that the colors are not as vivid as the web-site. We strive for a high degree of image accuracy. However, in some cases, the visual representation may be approximate, or prints may vary. I hope that your future orders will be delivered in such a way that colors for the prints as vivid as website.”

Excellent Choices

"Love the site because of the variety, good prices and you can see how different frames/matting will look on the picture."

This review was modified by alattner on February 07 2017 12:15:04 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived safely and quickly as described and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the selection of products and pricing. ”

INCREDIBLE customer service

"MY poster arrived someone damaged during wrinkled,so I called customer service and they sent me another one free of charge. This site will always have my business after their handling of my concerns. I highly recommend "

This review was modified by brittanyhorton7 on February 07 2017 12:15:03 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with your recent purchase experience from us.””

2017-02-02

"Fast service! Posters at my doorstep in only a few days! Thank you!"

This review was modified by carolynackerman4321 on February 07 2017 12:00:27 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the product and I am glad that your order arrived as promised. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

Incredible!

" I never before imagined I could get such beautiful art for such low prices. I live in a small apartment of which is starting to resemble an art gallery. And I'm not through yet ! I can't afford to get much at a time, but just a little each month, and always have items in my online shopping cart which they save for me. It's an incredible experience. I couldn't be happier."

This review was modified by muzzecko9 on February 07 2017 12:00:21 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the product and I am glad that your order arrived safely in perfect condition and well packaged. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

Imaginal

"Yes. Very good. No complaints. Satisfied with purchase."

This review was modified by P_Roberts7 on February 07 2017 12:00:10 AM

2017-02-02

"Fast shipping great posters"

This review was modified by ernie3318 on February 07 2017 12:00:06 AM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Service and I am glad that your order arrived quickly.”

Photos fro phone

"Enlarged on canvas looks great"

This review was modified by larry_ks on February 03 2017 03:00:01 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the Service.”

Quick and efficient

" The calendar I ordered arrived on time, the shipping was efficient and I am very satisfied "

This review was modified by jennielee19 on February 03 2017 12:45:02 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that your purchase arrived safely in perfect condition with well packaged. ”

Good Dealing

"The customer service was good and nice. The posters came in good condition!"

This review was modified by bjp0118 on February 03 2017 12:15:01 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived quickly and I am happy to hear that you Love the posters.”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.