• AllPosters.com AllPosters.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.69/10 6.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"Great posters! on time delivery!!!"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our products and services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

"Low quality. Never using this site again."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the quality of your order. I’ll be reaching out to you via email momentarily to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Great condition and quick shipping!"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"The posters i recieved were amazing, except for the superman one which looks blurry. Kind of dissappinnted there."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2015

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the Superman print on your order was not of the quality that you were expecting. I will review your order and this item and be in touch with you in a few moments by email so I can provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Great poster quick delivery"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis”

"I have changed my review to satisfied after going through a mess of mistakes. And learned that they were mainly my mistakes. I was contacted immediately after my review was posted and all corrections were made. (Original review below)

I made the mistake of not putting my apartment # in the shipping details. I have been attempting to correct the mistake since the moment that I placed my order and am severely frustrated. I called the customer service # only to be pit through an insane amount of advertising and given another # to call. After calling that #, I was sent another round of advertising and have yet been able to contact this company. I have sent several emails with no reaponse. This is ridiculous! I would cancel my order but HOW!?

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you have been having trouble with having your address corrected through our system. I’m honestly not sure why you’re calling us had prompted any kind of advertising and why you had been unable to reach us and apologize that you have not received a response to your email. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"As of Aug. 17, reshipment never arrived.
M. Robin
690 Village Rd. W
WW, NJ 08550

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you still have not received your order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Poster was never delivered to recipient. "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the recipient had not received their order. I will be reaching out to you by email momentarily to provide further assistance to ensure that your order is received. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Fabulous customer service!"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our services. Travis”

"Image was sent scratched and a replacement was sent right away"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Travis”

"Very nice and just what I was looking for."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"The poster arrived on time and undamaged"

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our products and services. Travis”

"The quality of the print is very poor with large pixels apparent when standing near by. Really disapointed and no plans to use the service again. "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the quality of the print received. I will be in touch with you shortly by email so I can provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Excellent poster/paintings, Very satisfied. Moderate, or poor , we can still have the masters in our homes thanks to
Allposters. sincerely, thank you. I certainly can recommend your company to anyone.

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

““Thank you for sharing your experience about our company. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis”

"The posters are amazing! Thank you so much!"

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.