Stores > AllPosters.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-07-06

Quick Delivery of Just What I Wanted!

"Very happy with the quality of the order process, especially the ability to try different frames and mattes, visually, to see what they'll look like before finalizing the order. Very happy with the result. The end product looks great on my wall, and I was also pleased with how quickly it arrived.

I'll certainly use AllPosters.com in the future.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our order process and the visual matching options for framing and matting. I am glad that you are pleased with the item received and that it arrived quickly. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans!”

2016-07-06

Great Stuff

"A perfect transaction took place"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I'm glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We truly appreciate your business. ”

2016-07-05

fantasmagorical!!

"the print is fantastic! it makes my living room come to life.thank you very much for such good products!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your Feedback. I am happy to hear that you are delighted with our Art work.”

2016-07-05

Awesome poster

"The poster of Hulk I ordered was great. It has a laminate coating on it and will last a long time. Well wrapped and good quality!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of our Laminate poster.”

2016-07-04

Great experience thank you!

"Nice product and fast delivery"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“ Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the product and quick delivery.”

2016-07-04

Great posters, prompt sevice!

"I was very satisfied with the posters. Excellent customer service!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are very pleased with the posters and customer service experience.”

2016-07-04

The world is a wonderful place.

"The poster map was a gift for a couple who were most pleased with it.

The frame was well done. Thanks...

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the Art work and frame.”

2016-07-04

"Initial purchase arrived in a damaged container. Agent was very courteous and prompt in sending out a replacement.

Company and product are great, but triangular shipping box need to be re-engineered.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I am happy to hear that the issue with your order was resolved and I am glad that you are pleased with the replacement product. I appreciate your candid feedback about packaging and want to assure you that I will forward forward this to our shipping team for review. ”

2016-07-03

Bring summer into the house

"We like to change to picture over our fireplace with the seasons. This was the perfect tranquil lake in the mountains to do the job."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are pleased the Art work. ”

2016-07-03

Always happy with AllPosters.com!

"I've been shopping with them off and on for decades and have always been very satisfied with all aspects of dealing with them."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. ”

Where's my poster?

"It never did arrive. I've been waiting and watching the mail. What ever happened? "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. I will be reaching out to you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2016-07-02

I can afford to make an art piece of my photography!

"AllPoster.com has enable me to print my wildlife photography on canvas at such an affordable price and with such fine detail, that I have three 36 by 48 pieces hung on our walls. "

This review was modified by aphiffer on July 02 2016 09:19:38 PM

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience about the purchase with us and I am glad that you are happy with the product quality and pricing. Thank you again for your review.”

Bait and Switch

"Tried ordering from this company is was a giant mess
They lure you in with sales, then coupon codes cannot be used together, then hike up the minimum for free shipping
Customer service reps are unfriendly and talk down to you because you dont understand their procedures that change
Never completed my order

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the discounts and shipping cost and had a less than satisfactory customer service experience and that you were unable to place an order. I will review your order and be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.”

2016-07-02

"Exactly as advertised and ships quickly"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived quickly and exactly as advertised.”

Great customer svc.

"Print was not as expected.
Customer service is excellent and handled my refund swiftly.
Will oder again.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear that you found our customer service to be excellent, but I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the product. Thank you again for keeping Allposters.com with your future shopping plans!”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.