AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.69/10 6.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

"First time customer but definitely will be a repeat customer. Thank you."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it. Travis””

"The print colors were nothing like the website representation and print-out coloration. We are very disappointed as we had hoped to put it in a prominent place in our vacation home in South Carolina. With these colors and splotches of purple that do not appear in the representations, we cannot use it at all. Trying to return it to you would cost me over $128.00, and you do not offer any assistance in lowering the cost or paying for the return when the product does not meet the customer's expectations.
Other prints we ordered came to us as described, so we thought we would take a chance on the Monet as we really liked it when we saw it on the web. but spending $50.00 to get it and then another $128.00 to return it is crazy and further causes us to not order anything more from your company without the possibility of a reasonable cost associated with your return policy that accounts for the size and other characteristics of such items.

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that the images received differed from how they were shown on the site. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review.-Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Very good overall experience."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to know that you are satisfied with our product and services. We will be happy to help you for your future purchases with us. Travis”

"Posters ordered arrived on time and exactly as described on the web site."

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Beautiful prints! Very pleased with them."

"Great prices and quick shipping."

"The poster wasn't big enough. I didn't see enough of the poster to enjoy it."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that your print was not large enough to enjoy. I am happy to be in touch with you shortly to see if we offer what you’ve ordered in a larger size. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Awesome!! Quick delivery!!"

"We placed our order for three cardboard cutouts that we were going to use for our daughter's birthday party on June 6th. When we were getting ready to check out, the estimated shipping dates were all displayed as not being available for delivery until June 2nd (Priority) or between June 3rd - June 9th. I don't remember the prices for each shipping option but in order to guarantee that we receive the products before the party, we had no choice but to select the option for Priority which totaled almost $34.00.

We ordered the products on May 17th and today as I write this (May 20th), on our doorstep were our products. Stated on the original email invoice, the company states that once the product is shipped, that they will send another email with delivery details once it is shipped. We did not receive an email at all.

On top of that, I feel a little misled by the company due to the fact that the delivery dates provided to us at the time were not accurate. The products came in excellent condition but not happy that we had to pay extra for shipping based on what the site had displayed for the est. delivery date(s).

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you had not received a shipment notification to advise you of your delivery and that the stand ups ordered arrived much sooner than anticipated. The estimated dates of arrival simply state that the items will arrive “by” a certain date, but not necessarily on that date. Since the items ship as they become available there is always a likelihood that they could arrive sooner. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Art print was as ordered and received in a very reasonable time. I'll use them again."

"They were very prompt and delivered a quality product. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Never received order. Had to call customer service. They say credit card did not go through. There was nothing wrong with my credit card then or now. Why didn't I receive a call or email.
Instead I waited three and half weeks for order. Poor customer service.

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you had not received your order only to find that there was an issue with the processing of your payment. We do send out emails to notify when this occurs and I am sorry if this was not read. I will be in touch with you shortly by email so I can provide further information. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"A+++, love the poster. This is my second poster I have ordered from Allposters.com. Always a smooth transaction."

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2015

Travis4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

““Again, thank you for your purchase. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Travis””

"Wish you shipped out to Djibouti..had to have the wife ship it out here"

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2015

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that we were unable to have your order delivered to you directly in Djibouti but am glad that your order was still able to make its way out to you for your enjoyment thanks to your wife. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"I still have not received my item that i have ordered."

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2015

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m so sorry to hear that you still have not received your order. I will review your order and reach out to you shortly by email so I can provide further assistance and information to ensure resolution of your order. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.