AllPosters.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

"everything was as ordered quick and in great shape!!
recommend this place to everybody.. i will for sure be getting more pictures framed ..

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad that your shipment arrived quickly and that you are pleased with your purchase. Thank you for sharing your positive experience. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Awesome! I placed my order in a week I had my pictures! Thank you!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your enthusiastic response. It's always nice to hear when we've really "wowed" someone. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Thank you! Items were just as described and I couldn't find them anyplace else!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived exactly as described. Thank you for sharing your experience. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Eventually I didn't fulfill the order from you because from some reason I can't pay with Paypal in your website. I guess that the reason is because I live in Israel, but in my opinion it's not good enough of a reason.

Best wishes,
Yoni

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you were unable to complete your order with the PayPal payment option. You are correct in that the PayPal payment option is not available to Isreal at this time. Payment may still be able to be applied with an alternate payment type if you wish. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"All good,glad to see items specific to Cornwall."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for letting us know that you're enjoying your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Arrived quickly and packaged with care."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and well packaged. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"had to pay vat charge on delivery
so wont be using again

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear if you had been caught off guard by the cost of VAT. If you are placing your order on the site for the country that you are located the VAT charges are included in the cost of your order, however if you are placing your order on an international site there may be additional taxes or duties assessed to your order by customs. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance and information. Thank you again for your review. –Allposters.com”

"I loved using this website! very convenient, and I loved the emailed updates. Posters look great in our classrooms!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback. I'm glad that we made your shopping experience easy and that you are pleased with your purchase. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I have used All Posters to decorate my whole house with compliments from visitors who constantly ask where I got my pictures from."

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

"Beautiful print! Better in person than on the website!!"

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I'm pleased to learn that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"Thank you...it was easy and reasonably priced and good quality! "

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I am glad to hear that you are pleased with the quality of your purchase at reasonable prices. - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"We never received the reprint of the map of manhattan that was promised. "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you never received your order. I will review your order and email you shortly so I can provide further assistance to ensure that the “Manhattan” item is received. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"Very satisfied, packaged to perfection for damage control. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-15-2014

Murtuza4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“I appreciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that you are very much satisfied with your purchase - Murtuza, Allposters.com”

"I never got the poster I ordered & am having trouble getting any action on this."

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you still have not received your order and that you have encountered trouble with having the matter resolved. I am happy to personally look into this matter for you to ensure receipt of your order. I will be in touch with you shortly by email to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

"You sent me the wrong poster "

Ashley4Art, AllPosters.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you received the Incorrect poster. I will review your order to ensure that the correct one is received. I will be in touch with you by email shortly to provide further assistance. Thank you again for your review. –Ashley, Allposters.com”

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.