Stores > AllPosters.com

Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

2016-06-11

On Time

"Totally satisfied. On time and packed correctly."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that your order arrived on time and well packed. ”

Veggie Posters

"Posters were quite nice. I needed to have them put up outside for a party and had them dry glued on foam board. They were very pretty for the garden party."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are satisfied with the products you have purchased.”

Manager worked with me and gave an extra 10% off

"I purchased a framed art and the manager found out that art.com had the same framed art for 50% off so he matched the same percentage off on all posters.com, thanks Douglas!! "

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are pleased with the additional discount you have received on your purchase. ”

2016-06-10

What we wanted and.........

"After a mix up in the shipping of our original purchase we got our prduct and a free poster for my grandaughters room to boot."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am glad that you you have received quick resolution and that you are very pleased with your purchase. ”

2016-06-10

Good quality, timely shipping.

"Very satisfied with my poster."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our service and quality of the product.”

this poster is so big

"I love it. The wording in the corner is noticable, but not a dealbreaker."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the poster you have purchased.”

Outstanding!

"The quality of the print and framing was excellent and the packaging extremely well-done. Couldn't be happier with All Posters."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the quality of the print and framing and I am glad that your order arrived well packaged.”

TLC and ONE IN A MILLION SHOT

"I received two beautiful Elvis t-shirts and two Rocky t-shirts believe it or not I am a female BUT I always order men's t-shirts. They are better quality and have much better pictures on them. I love Elvis and Rocky so I got two of each. They are very good quality, wear much better
and fit better. I am not a big women but I do have a bigger chest and need the men's sizes.
I have ordered from you b/4 have been happy with quality price and speed of delivery.Have to go now I think I would like a God Father t-shirt, my favorite movie.

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for sharing the experience about your purchase. I am glad that you are pleased with the quality and fitting of the T shirts. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

2016-06-09

That's what it's all about.

"I just ordered a poster for the first time. The company was right on. Exactly what I wanted and quick efficient service!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback. I'm happy to hear that your purchase arrived quickly and as expected.”

Two Thumbs Up

"Products arrived as expected. They look great!"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“I'm glad that your order arrived as expected and and I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your purchase.”

Awesome print !

"The print is just gorgeous, the blues are true to what is pictured online. Canvas print came very well protected with shipping material. It totally makes the room look beautiful ! Great service .:)"

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are delighted with the Artwork as the colors are described online and I am glad that your order arrived well protected in perfect condition. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us.”

Oldie but goodie

"Quick order turnaround! Nice clear photo."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you are pleased with our Artwork and quick shipping.”

In love!

"I so love the poster I purchased. It arrived quickly, packed securely and undamaged, and the colors are vibrant and beautiful. Everything I'd hoped for."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you love the Artwork you have purchased and I am glad that your order delivered quickly in perfect condition. Thank you again for your review.”

Quick and Quality

"Excellent service - no other words needed."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are delighted with our service. Thank you again for your review. ”

QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY

"I ordered the Big Face goat t-shirt. High quality shirt, true to size and delivery was quick. Very satisfied with order...plan to order more."

A rep from AllPosters.com, Raju4Art, has responded

“Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with the T shirt's quality & size and I am glad that your order arrived quickly. Thank you for being a valuable customer for us. ”

Share AllPosters.com's store rating

AllPosters.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AllPosters.com is a merchant member
AllPosters.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.