• All4Cellular

• Address: 320 7th Ave Suite 260
    • Contact: support@all4cellular.com
    • Phone: 877-999-4CELL (235)
    • Customer Support: 877-999-4235
    • Business Hours: Mon-Thu 9am - 5pm, Friday until 3pm

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I received the kindle fire quickly. Just have an issue trying to charge it. When I plug it in, it doesn't always charge. I know the charger is ok because it works fine on my cell phone. Other than that, I am happy with it."

"The product was quick to arrive. Battery didn't work. They sent replacement quickly. Was resolved easily. Battery is the original one that came in the phone unlike other batteries that you don't know who manufactured."

"Products were great. They all fit fine."

"My product arrived very quickly and I am very please with it."

"It came in the mail today. Looks interesting. I have to make sure I get the instructions read and turned on.

The overall experience was very good.

Thanks.

"I am very happy with the product I purchased. My only criticism would be that it took about three business days for the order to be processed and shipped. It really isn't that big of a deal though. Thank you. "

"Exact OEM part I ordered. Complete with all protections to avoid finger prints and drying the glue. Post office could have destroyed the package and it still would have arrived safe. Exactly as advertised. Samsung through and through. My kids immediately used it to play temple run 2, subway surfer, and where's my water. I am typing this feedback on my Samsung tablet. NO DEAD spots. By the way I am a rookie at replacing digitizers. JC-4/20/13 Spell correct says digitizer is misspelled. Screen, glass, cover what ever. I am about to replace the screen on my iPad 2 definitely using this company. Check my feedback there in about a week"

"Excellent product, great deal with fast shipping! "

"2nd purchase from All4Cellular and this order came fast and just as described! Very Happy customer!"

"great prices and fast shipping. who could ask for more?

"Shipped same day! Item arrived faster than expected! Very happy customer"

"Items were Shipped fast and as advertised. No complains."

"im totally satisfied. I actually think my product is better than i expected"

"I ordered an iPhone cover from All4Cellular. I am very pleased with the price I paid, the quality of the cover and the quick turn around of delivery.
I feel my phone is well protected, is very eye-catching in appearance and for much less money than the I spent on the cover I bought at the phone company store that quickly broke.

"order arrived as expected."

Share All4Cellular's store rating

All4Cellular is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

All4Cellular is not a merchant member
All4Cellular does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!