• Address: 320 E. Michigan Avenue Kalamazoo, MI 49007
    • Contact: info@aebike.com
    • Phone: 269-349-9423
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm Sat
    • Fax: 269-349-2041

"I have spent so much money here over the last 5 years...it hurts me to think about it. And I have never ever had an issue. My favorite online bike parts vendor."

"I have made numerous purchases from AE Bike and have NEVER been disappointed. The prices are very competitive and in most cases BEAT the competition. I have dealt with Cullen on a number of transactions and I'm always met with a professional and courteous demeanor. As any cycling enthusiast knows, there are hundreds of internet suppliers in the cycling industry, but AE Bike is in a class all it's own. I will continue to make purchases now and in the future with them."

"Ordered a front wheel, price was good, shipping time fair. Very poorly packaged, no bubble wrap or any padding inside. When I got the package from UPS the axl and it plastic protector were protruding from the side of the box (sticking out). I got pictures for those of you who would say it ain't so. If i was home when UPS drop it I would have refused it. Wheel was out of true. Took it to LBS to get repaired cheaper than sending it back. So what I saved on the wheel I put back in repairs. Live and learn always buy your wheels local. "

"I ordered brake pads from AE Bike- not only was the pricing great, but I contacted the company to find out if, since my order was small and relatively flat, I could have it sent USPS rather than the default UPS. I received a quick email response, with the price adjusted for my delivery preference. I placed my order, and it arrived in just a few days. This was a good experience, and I'm happy to support a family-run business. Bookmarked for future orders, for sure."

"This was my third order with AEBike (with a fourth order just submitted). Prices are good, and for several things I've bought were significantly lower than other online bike stores. Each of my orders has always shipped on time and arrived in perfect condition."

"I ordered a whole bunch of bicycle accessories of various sizes from Australia. Very happy with the quality of service, and particularly their attention to detail. Everything arrived in less than a week. I would definitely recommend them."

SWG

"Online order process was easy, payment was simple, it was clear the product might not come directly from their store, but drop-shipped. The bike rack came within the provided delivery window and was in perfect shape. Packing materials were not excessive, but appropriate.

The only odd thing was that shipping notification came not from Alfred E. Bike but from UPS and it took a moment to discern what organization was shipping me something. I am used receiving notification from the retailer, or the retailer and the shipping company.

A good company and the numerous positive reviews here are clearly genuine.

Steve G.

Honolulu

"I've had excellent service from Alfred E. Bike and am now on my fourth order from this company. The price and quality of my purchases has been excellent and I have been surprised by how fast they ship."

"Bought a Knog messenger bag online. Very prompt service. Good communication and order tracking. Arrived in Australia after 5 days (including weekend) Couldn't be happier."

"I ordered a set of 29er wheels from A.E. Bike using their online order system and received a confirmation email the same day. The next day I received an email from Cullen saying the rear wheel I ordered was no longer available, and if I'd like to make a substitution. I indicated I would be OK getting the 36 spoke version of the rear wheel, which he offered for $125. The original 32 spoke rear wheel I ordered was only $76.99, so this was almost of a $50 premium for a wheel that wasn't even my first choice. Cullen got back to me saying that during this process the 32 spoke front wheel became unavailable (why they wouldn't put a hold on it I don't know), and if I'd like to get the 36 spoke version of that for $115. The 32 spoke front I had originally ordered was $69.99, so another $45 premium. I certainly wasn't going to pay almost $100 more for wheels that were not my first choice, so I told Cullen to cancel my order, which he happily did. He explained some of the limitations of the way they compete in the online world and it works well for most people, and "the rest of the people generally understand when things do not work out". This could just be an isolated incident, but I decided to write this review so other people aren't surprised if it happens to them."

"They had the items I needed that I couldn't find anywhere else. Plus their prices are comparable to the best deals out there. They processed my order quickly and I can always rely on them, especially since we are stationed in Europe where it's hard to find some of the things I need. "

"My order was shipped quickly (with free shipping!), the price was cheapest I could find, and the product arrived in perfect shape. The best part was that this was a rare size that I couldn't even find in stores.

Thank you Alfred E. Bike!

"Excellent product (custom wheelset) and service. Cullen was very responsive to emails. Questions were promptly answered and he even emailed a question about the order he wasn't certain of. Matt did the labor and the end-result is flawless. These guys rock and their prices are competitive. Order from them!"

"So very pleased with my first order from Alfred E. Bike! I wrote an email first asking about the particulars of my order, and a real person wrote back saying since they only drop-ship (or re-ship) they couldn't answer -- candid, honest, and understandable. When my order arrived, it was in perfect order and condition and arrived exactly on time. The rims were packed carefully and the smaller items -- spoke nipples and rim plugs as well as a CueClip were also included in perfect shape. Though a little confusing at first, the shipping credit came through fine and was a real boon. A really fine job; I'll be looking to AEB for future orders. Thanks AEB. -- Dan in Eugene, OR USA"

"I placed my order over the weekend, and AEbike takes a couple of days to ship an order probably due to the fact that they don't have all items in their store and have to get them from the distributor first. I was aware of this and it was not a problem for me. The prices of many of the products were lower than any other online retailer, so for me the wait was worth the price. SO, I ordered on the weekend, and my order was shipped on the fifth of August. I received my order on the 11th, which is the usual ship time for me with UPS. All my products arrived in great condition and were packaged by people who have shipped bike parts before. I will definitely do business with AEbike again in the short future, like this weekend. They are a brick and mortar store, but this is a review of their online store. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for parts online that they cannot find locally. Way to go AEbike! You've got yourself a loyal customer."

Alfred E. Bike is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Alfred E. Bike is not a merchant member
Alfred E. Bike does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!