Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.80/10 1,603 reviews

Ajrichies.com is a merchant member
    Ajrichies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Ajrichies.com contact information

• Address: 244 5th avenue
    • Contact: support@ajrichard.com
    • Phone: 1-888-871-1256
    • Customer Support: 1-888-871-1256
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am est till 7pm est , Friday 9am est till 4.00 pm est

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10

All 1,603 Customer Reviews

"Price is very good -- kind customer service!"

"Great prices. Great customer service and got helped by Jeffrey who was extremely helpful."

"Good customer service. Great prices. I would diffently recommend you guys to my friends and family"

"their customer is very good, and very helpful, with really affordable and cheap rates."

"2/7/14 update to my original 1/15/14 review. in a nutshell, the reason the prices are low is because they sell refurbished equipment as new. at least that was the case for my nikon camera order. it was advertised as new.

read other reviews for the customer service experience, it's pretty consistent. place an order, get an email to call and confirm, call to confirm and they pressure you into an upgrade or extra batteries, etc. then they ship (at least in my case the shipping was quick).

once received, the packaging was suspect. i called Nikon to see if they could authenticate the camera serial number or if it was grey market. they said it was a refurbished serial number with a 90 day warranty (not a 1-year as sold with the camera). the battery charger was dead on arrival so no way to test the camera.

called Ajrichie's for a return authorization number and they asked why i was returning. when i told them they'd sold me a refurbished camera, they insisted they had not, and how could i prove it to them. they also didn't upgrade the battery i paid extra for, and the charger was dead. they they tried to impose a 30% restocking fee. after some persistent arguing with them, they agreed to take the return, no restock, and refund.

surprisingly, it was received and refunded to me within a week.

i should have known from the start, when they asked me to fill out a review of their company, not check the box asking if they had asked me, asked me to forge the order date so that it would appear on the site more quickly, etc. that something was wrong. if you read other comments, you can see many say "great customer service, well priced merchandise". this is because they ask you to write that to get the discounted upgraded merchandise.

buyer beware.

"Quick to get back to us and very fair price. "

"Very competitive prices and excellent customer services."

"I ordered camera from website. Received message to call and confirm order. Called them and they wanted to sell extras. Told them I needed nothing extra. Was told camera would be sent in 10-12 days. Credit card never billed and camera never sent. I believe that if you don't buy extras, you won't receive camera."

"I purchased a digital camera fromt his site. I am a first time suer. The website was very easy to navigate and when dealing with customer service, they were very helpful and able to answer all my questions. I would recommend this site."

"Ordering was easy and the company instantly contacted me to confirm the order. Awesome and friendly customer service! I would reccommend this company to anyone"

"Good price and they also offered rechargeable battery that I didn't know was available."

"Best online store to buy product and excellent procedure with customer sanctification."

"price is good and shipping is reasonable"

"Great price! Got a killer deal only offered on black friday. Very happy so far."

"In making a call to Ajrichies I the representative really helped better understand the Camera I was purchasing and also help describe the better ass ons to compliment my purchase.
This was most helpful and I will tell my friends that have talked about this same camera.