• Ajrichies.com

• Address: 244 5th avenue
    • Contact: support@ajrichard.com
    • Phone: 1-888-871-1256
    • Customer Support: 1-888-871-1256
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am est till 7pm est , Friday 9am est till 4.00 pm est

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"****SCAM*****DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!
THERE HAS GOT TO BE A GUY FROM THE COMPANY PUTTING ALL THESE WONDERFUL REVIEWS IN HERE! They all sound EXACTLY the same, even some of the grammatical errors. I put an order in for a nikon d610 camera and just as everyone else has said they emailed me and said I needed to call them right away or my order would not be processed. I did and then he told me the product I ordered was an"overseas"version and I did not want that . I wanted the US version because it had a metal body. (which was of course 300$ more )They don't make two of these ...hellllooo. I promptly cancelled my order and contacted my credit card company. I am pretty sure all of the good reviews on here are hired reviews. One person even said they told them they would get a free battery if they posted a positive review! Shameful practices!

"Customer service was great and the prices are the best on the web right now. I will be using these guys in the future."

"Great special prices on canon lenses.
Excellent customer service.

"Ordered camera 12/28 delivery promised was 10-14 days [by mid Feb] no camera. Called end of Jan AJ said "sorry - is an overseas shipment and so could take as much as 4-5 weeks" [this would be at latest first week Feb] so now is end of the first week Feb, and still no camera. Price was GREAT - but will the camera ever actually show up???? : ("

"Great customer service updates my camera "

"Excellent sales service. David provided a full description of the products and accessories that I wanted to purchase. He also provided me with information that I didn't even know that I wanted."

"Ajrichies.com was extrememly helpful! They spoke to me on the phone and helped me every step of the way with my purchase. Even with the great customer service, they were the best price that I could find for the camera I purchased. "

"Good price. Looking forward to receiving it soon."

"Where is my order?? It never came as you said it would be upgraded to a 2 day delivery if I gave you a positive review. I can't believe I was scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is now Feb. 3 and no ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Great customer service. Quick shipping. Even upgraded my order"

"Excellent company to do business with. Good value. Good communications. "

"Good customer service a d free expresses shipping. "

"Unbeatable prices. Ajrichies offers the lowest prices I was able to find online with a great selection of cameras. Customer service was friendly and helpful, and I will definitely shop here again."

"The price brought me here, the quality of the products and high caliber of customer service will bring me back."

"Great customer service and very competitive prices.
Thanks

Share Ajrichies.com's store rating

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member
Ajrichies.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!