• Address: 244 5th avenue
    • Contact: support@ajrichard.com
    • Phone: 1-888-871-1256
    • Customer Support: 1-888-871-1256
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am est till 7pm est , Friday 9am est till 4.00 pm est

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10

"Good customer service..Great people to deal with!"

"Scammers. Bait and switch. 15% restocking fee. Do not purchase from these thieves. "

"A classic "come-on." They listed a Nikon body for an unbelievably low price. I placed the order and then got an email asking me to call and validate my order. In my experience, this is a bad sign. I was told by an indignant rep that it clearly states this is an "international" model with a different warranty and no charger. No, it doesn't state any such thing. I canceled the order. Stay away!

This is now a day later. I got a call from Roger who explained that since they are not an authorized Nikon dealer, all of their merchandise is imported from Japan and therefore has an"international" warranty. He apologized for this not being clear on their web site. Considering this, I upgraded their rating since the price was excellent.

"Great customer service and prices. Handled my order right away!"

"The price is good. The customer service is good."

"Good Customer Service low prices"

"AJ Richie took the effort to make me satisfied with my purchase. I received a phone call from reggie and he helped ensure that I got what I wanted. Overall I am satisfied with my experience and got exactly what I was looking to get. "

"This is a scam with a bunch of liars. Any good reviews are from people who were given gifts if and when they write a good review, or ones they wrote themselves. If you have ordered from them, call and cancel NOW. Impossible to return anything unless you get credit card company involved and have months to waste proving their scam. The buy one get one free things are a joke. You pay 10 X what they are worth and the free one is the one that comes free with the camera anyway. They will lie to you to get you to buy more things and to upgrade. They have no morals whatsoever. Lied about which warranty I was getting but I was getting suspicious and the warranty company said I was not getting the one I was told and had I registered it, I would have been stuck with it. Please know that if their lips are moving, then they are lying. The most evil company I have ever known about. Run away while you still can!! Got much better deal and excellent service at other internet stores. "

"good deal and great customer support"

"Great customer service, David helped me out with my verbal confirmation. Safe company to purchase from and very sweet people! They helped quicken my shipment delivery status."

"Price is good, upgrading my shipping to expedited shipping."

"This place is a scam, be careful. They have the lowest price on a canon camera but call the next day saying you bought a international version with no software, warranty, battery, and the screen is in Chinese. Of course the site says something completely different. The will be a jerk on top of it all.

It's the old bait and switch.

Sucks they got my private information. Now I have to go the bank and cancel my card.

"ajrichie gave me very good costomer service and added a free up grade on my order for my new cameria."

"Great customer service. Was very helpful answering my questions. "

"good customer service, great prices, fast delivery."

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member
Ajrichies.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!