• Address: 244 5th avenue
    • Contact: support@ajrichard.com
    • Phone: 1-888-871-1256
    • Customer Support: 1-888-871-1256
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am est till 7pm est , Friday 9am est till 4.00 pm est

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.59/10 0.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10

"Time will tell. I am a local TV producer that handles consumer complaints for our station. We are a national affiliate . After receiving nearly 20 consumer complaints saying this company never really sells their products at the price listed and uses bait and switch tactics, we opened an investigation, I as the producer placed an order for a Canon EOS Rebel T5i (Body) for $389.00. After 3 days we also got the email saying that we need to call to verify the order. I identified myself to the sales rep as being from the TV station and that we were recording our conversation. He asked why and I said we were investigating their company. After hearing that, he simply verified the order and said it would take several business days to ship and then take 10-14 days to reach us. I said ok. It will be interesting to see if this company after knowing that they are being investigated for fraudulent business practices actually will ship exactly what we purchase. We could have been sneaky and not been up front, but the law requires us to inform them that they are being recorded. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome. You may see this company on the 6PM news during our consumer reports segment. At that time I will reveal the TV station and when it will air."

modified review This review was modified by Peternewschannel on June 07 2014 12:11:52 AM

"Thanks for the great camera.???? Excellent customer service from Jeffery
Thanks

modified review This review was modified by simomsays on May 29 2014 04:58:38 AM

"I've read a lot of negative stuff about this site and couldn't believe they are the only ones that have the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 in stock when nobody else does and they have it listed at $1,629.99 when all the sites like B&H photo & Adorama have it at $1,697.99
And it looks like this company changed their name from AJRIchard.com
I haven't checked, but wondering if they closed & reopened under a different name for unethical reasons.

More things to note, they sell a bunch of memory cards with no manufacturer label! The label appears to be the design of popular manufacturers like SanDisk, but there's no name on the sticker!
Some SD cards, like their SD 16GB High Capacity Ultra High Speed Error Free isn't even indicated its an "Ultra" on the sticker! It doesn't even tell you what class it is! And the heck is an error free card?
Really??
The batteries don't even look like they fit on what they are being sold for. For instance, they have these perfectly square batteries listed as "DMW-BLF19", the same battery number that Panasonic has for the Lumix DMC-GH4. Yet that battery is long, not perfectly square! So tell me how this battery is supposed to fit on the camera?

There's a hokey counter stating sale ends in 00 day, 01 hr, etc. I'm wondering if they reset the clock back so they get more people thinking, "oh no, I got to get this order in or I'll lose out on the sale!" Of course there is nobody there to answer the phone!
On their site they list;
Order Any 2 Accessories And Get Expedited Delivery, FREE!
Well I added 2 Accessories to the cart to see what would happen when I check out, and they still charge 69.99 for 1-2 business days, 54.99 for 2-3 business day, 39.99 for 3-5 business days, free ground 10-12 business days!
So where's the free expedited shipping??

Too many things look funny with this site, def not going to take a risk with them just so I can save $70 on the camera!

modified review This review was modified by hatedfillingthisout on May 24 2014 10:13:56 PM

"I had a few concerns at first, but one of the owners called to personally apologize and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I like it when a company cares about what you think enough to call and straighten things out. It changed my whole view of the company. Good people to deal with."

"Do not buy a camera from them or you will be charged extra for included accessories. Ordered camera and received email saying call to confirm, when I called was told the camera did not include a battery in the box so I was charged an extra $100 for a special high charge battery. When camera arrived it had standard included battery. I called and was told since I had agreed to purchase battery I could not get refund of extra funds but I could get refund by paying restocking fee of $35 plus pay for shipping both ways! Do not buy from this RIPOFF company and save yourself the hassle of listening to rude and arrogant sales people.
After a couple of weeks of this bad review management promised to make good on my $100 overpayment if I changed the review! I said OK and it has been over 2 months of... its in the mail or oh! it will be credited within 5 days. Do not trust or believe a word Ajrichies.com tells you. STAY AWAY!!!! THEY ARE LIARS!!!

modified review This review was modified by MOSanDiego on June 23 2014 09:25:25 AM

"Good customer service. Good price and good help on the phone order."

"price is very good. Order process is very easy."

"Ordered a camera here. The next day it was on TV as the greatest camerea. THey told me then it was on backorder. Waited 3 months and then was told it was discontinued. They don't want to sell great camera at price I was given. Spoke with customer service and was treated very rudely. Will never deal with this company again."

"Greatv prices> Very fast and effective service. Kind and nice represetatives."

"Customer service is exceptional. Truly appreciate their help as I initially ordered wrong model. He not only corrected but offered additional assistance beyond my expectation."

"Great customer service and free shipping"

"Good customer service..Great people to deal with!"

"Scammers. Bait and switch. 15% restocking fee. Do not purchase from these thieves. "

"A classic "come-on." They listed a Nikon body for an unbelievably low price. I placed the order and then got an email asking me to call and validate my order. In my experience, this is a bad sign. I was told by an indignant rep that it clearly states this is an "international" model with a different warranty and no charger. No, it doesn't state any such thing. I canceled the order. Stay away!

This is now a day later. I got a call from Roger who explained that since they are not an authorized Nikon dealer, all of their merchandise is imported from Japan and therefore has an"international" warranty. He apologized for this not being clear on their web site. Considering this, I upgraded their rating since the price was excellent.

"Great customer service and prices. Handled my order right away!"

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member
Ajrichies.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!