• Address: 244 5th avenue
    • Contact: support@ajrichard.com
    • Phone: 1-888-871-1256
    • Customer Support: 1-888-871-1256
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am est till 7pm est , Friday 9am est till 4.00 pm est

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.96/10 1.96/10

"I had a few concerns at first, but one of the owners called to personally apologize and the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I like it when a company cares about what you think enough to call and straighten things out. It changed my whole view of the company. Good people to deal with."

"Do not buy a camera from them or you will be charged extra for included accessories. Ordered camera and received email saying call to confirm, when I called was told the camera did not include a battery in the box so I was charged an extra $100 for a special high charge battery. When camera arrived it had standard included battery. I called and was told since I had agreed to purchase battery I could not get refund of extra funds but I could get refund by paying restocking fee of $35 plus pay for shipping both ways! Do not buy from this RIPOFF company and save yourself the hassle of listening to rude and arrogant sales people.
After a couple of weeks of this bad review management promised to make good on my $100 overpayment if I changed the review! I said OK and it has been over 2 months of... its in the mail or oh! it will be credited within 5 days. Do not trust or believe a word Ajrichies.com tells you. STAY AWAY!!!! THEY ARE LIARS!!!

modified review This review was modified by MOSanDiego on June 23 2014 09:25:25 AM

"Good customer service. Good price and good help on the phone order."

"price is very good. Order process is very easy."

"Ordered a camera here. The next day it was on TV as the greatest camerea. THey told me then it was on backorder. Waited 3 months and then was told it was discontinued. They don't want to sell great camera at price I was given. Spoke with customer service and was treated very rudely. Will never deal with this company again."

"Greatv prices> Very fast and effective service. Kind and nice represetatives."

"Customer service is exceptional. Truly appreciate their help as I initially ordered wrong model. He not only corrected but offered additional assistance beyond my expectation."

"Great customer service and free shipping"

"Good customer service..Great people to deal with!"

"Scammers. Bait and switch. 15% restocking fee. Do not purchase from these thieves. "

"A classic "come-on." They listed a Nikon body for an unbelievably low price. I placed the order and then got an email asking me to call and validate my order. In my experience, this is a bad sign. I was told by an indignant rep that it clearly states this is an "international" model with a different warranty and no charger. No, it doesn't state any such thing. I canceled the order. Stay away!

This is now a day later. I got a call from Roger who explained that since they are not an authorized Nikon dealer, all of their merchandise is imported from Japan and therefore has an"international" warranty. He apologized for this not being clear on their web site. Considering this, I upgraded their rating since the price was excellent.

"Great customer service and prices. Handled my order right away!"

"The price is good. The customer service is good."

"Good Customer Service low prices"

"AJ Richie took the effort to make me satisfied with my purchase. I received a phone call from reggie and he helped ensure that I got what I wanted. Overall I am satisfied with my experience and got exactly what I was looking to get. "

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ajrichies.com is not a merchant member
Ajrichies.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!