Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.80/10 1,603 reviews

Ajrichies.com is a merchant member
    Ajrichies.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Ajrichies.com contact information

• Address: 244 5th avenue
    • Contact: support@ajrichard.com
    • Phone: 1-888-871-1256
    • Customer Support: 1-888-871-1256
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am est till 7pm est , Friday 9am est till 4.00 pm est

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10

All 1,603 Customer Reviews

"This is a scam with a bunch of liars. Any good reviews are from people who were given gifts if and when they write a good review, or ones they wrote themselves. If you have ordered from them, call and cancel NOW. Impossible to return anything unless you get credit card company involved and have months to waste proving their scam. The buy one get one free things are a joke. You pay 10 X what they are worth and the free one is the one that comes free with the camera anyway. They will lie to you to get you to buy more things and to upgrade. They have no morals whatsoever. Lied about which warranty I was getting but I was getting suspicious and the warranty company said I was not getting the one I was told and had I registered it, I would have been stuck with it. Please know that if their lips are moving, then they are lying. The most evil company I have ever known about. Run away while you still can!! Got much better deal and excellent service at other internet stores. "

"good deal and great customer support"

"Great customer service, David helped me out with my verbal confirmation. Safe company to purchase from and very sweet people! They helped quicken my shipment delivery status."

"Price is good, upgrading my shipping to expedited shipping."

"This place is a scam, be careful. They have the lowest price on a canon camera but call the next day saying you bought a international version with no software, warranty, battery, and the screen is in Chinese. Of course the site says something completely different. The will be a jerk on top of it all.

It's the old bait and switch.

Sucks they got my private information. Now I have to go the bank and cancel my card.

"ajrichie gave me very good costomer service and added a free up grade on my order for my new cameria."

"Great customer service. Was very helpful answering my questions. "

"good customer service, great prices, fast delivery."

"****SCAM*****DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!
THERE HAS GOT TO BE A GUY FROM THE COMPANY PUTTING ALL THESE WONDERFUL REVIEWS IN HERE! They all sound EXACTLY the same, even some of the grammatical errors. I put an order in for a nikon d610 camera and just as everyone else has said they emailed me and said I needed to call them right away or my order would not be processed. I did and then he told me the product I ordered was an"overseas"version and I did not want that . I wanted the US version because it had a metal body. (which was of course 300$ more )They don't make two of these ...hellllooo. I promptly cancelled my order and contacted my credit card company. I am pretty sure all of the good reviews on here are hired reviews. One person even said they told them they would get a free battery if they posted a positive review! Shameful practices!

"Customer service was great and the prices are the best on the web right now. I will be using these guys in the future."

"Great special prices on canon lenses.
Excellent customer service.

"Ordered camera 12/28 delivery promised was 10-14 days [by mid Feb] no camera. Called end of Jan AJ said "sorry - is an overseas shipment and so could take as much as 4-5 weeks" [this would be at latest first week Feb] so now is end of the first week Feb, and still no camera. Price was GREAT - but will the camera ever actually show up???? : ("

"Great customer service updates my camera "

"Excellent sales service. David provided a full description of the products and accessories that I wanted to purchase. He also provided me with information that I didn't even know that I wanted."

"Ajrichies.com was extrememly helpful! They spoke to me on the phone and helped me every step of the way with my purchase. Even with the great customer service, they were the best price that I could find for the camera I purchased. "