Stores > Airsplat.com
  • Airsplat.com

10:00AM-6:00PM Mon-Sat 10:00AM-5:00PM Sun
      info@airsplat.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Airsplat.com by clicking a star below.

2014-04-21

":-) satisfied
Correct product delivered
Very timely

2014-04-15

"Great selection airsoft guns & supplies"

2014-04-12

"Great experience, good prices and friendly service. "

2014-04-01

"Great service, fast shipping and affordable prices "

2014-03-27

"The MB05 magazines came quicker than I had expected and fit perfectly. Would buy again."

2014-03-24

"Airsplat has been very satisfying, but I feel could be .better"

2014-03-22

"i glad i got my sniper gun but i did't get my biopod because it was out of stock (which i did not say)"

2014-03-20

"Service at Air Splat has gotten progressively worse. Before I bought from them exclusively, now they are my retailer of last resort. This last purchase is a great example of why. Their website indicated that they had a motor in stock that I needed. It was actually stronger than I needed and almost double the price. Everything else on my order shipped the item I need is on back order. GET IT TOGETHER MAN THIS IS A BUSINESS!!!"

2014-03-17

"Airsplat is the best! They saved me 60 dollars so I got a vest and mask for 10 dollars along with my new G&G Combat Machine M4 Tan! Ps this is an amazing gun, my friends run in terror from it :P"

2014-03-13

"I only give it a 2 star rating and not a 1 star because the products actually arrived and are decent. My biggest problem with the company was the ordering process and customer service. Initially when I ordered, i.e put in my credit card number, they totaled me a price after shipping and taxes were already added on and once I processed the order the amount they charged me was over 80$ higher than what I agreed to pay. After an immediate call the next day they resolved it by saying the shipping glitched out to free and the coupon code glitched as well, saying she would fix it and send me a new email with correct price. A week or so went by with no email and it finally arrived. Slightly damaged but not bad, and the total was still 40$ higher than it should've been. After a second call to the company with yet another promise to fix it and refund the difference I'm awaiting the refund... If they even follow through. I wouldn't reccomend buying from this company as I know i never will again!"

2014-03-11

"Airsoft gun didn't work as expected. Had to send it back as soon as received. Maybe not Airsplats fault but still displeased. Airsoft gun had not 1 but 2 issues after trying to get it to work."

2014-03-11

"Great gear, great prices, great quality!"

2014-03-07

"Placed an order on 2-25-14. Notified on 2-28-14 that one of my order items would be backordered until possibly April. I called immediately and the operator assured me that I received this email in error and the item I ordered was going to be en route the following week. I waited out until 3-6-14 when I received another email notifying me that my order was still in fact on backorder and that it would in fact be until April that my order will be shipped out. I called to find out that not only was part of my order on back order that two items from my order wouldn't be able to be fulfilled. Not happy. Canceled order and ordered though another vendor and will have my product Monday. Way to waste my time for over a week. I will not order again from Airsplat."

2014-03-06

"Excellent, would recommend!"

2014-03-03

"Very pleased with my purchase. Looking forward to doing more business with this company!"

Share Airsplat.com's store rating

Airsplat.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Airsplat.com is not a merchant member
Airsplat.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!