• Address: 3809 Durbin St

Product & services pricing Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

What is this?

"Great gear, great prices, great quality!"

"Placed an order on 2-25-14. Notified on 2-28-14 that one of my order items would be backordered until possibly April. I called immediately and the operator assured me that I received this email in error and the item I ordered was going to be en route the following week. I waited out until 3-6-14 when I received another email notifying me that my order was still in fact on backorder and that it would in fact be until April that my order will be shipped out. I called to find out that not only was part of my order on back order that two items from my order wouldn't be able to be fulfilled. Not happy. Canceled order and ordered though another vendor and will have my product Monday. Way to waste my time for over a week. I will not order again from Airsplat."

"Excellent, would recommend!"

"Very pleased with my purchase. Looking forward to doing more business with this company!"

"I love this gun! It is confusing at first but after fumbling a bit with it it was very easy to understand. The grenade launcher does not break like most say, but it is cool and shoots bb's for extra fire power. Best thing to do is charge it over night from 10pm to 7am. At least that's what I did. I like this gun and I hope you will."

"The shipping took a while but that was my fault ordering on a week with a holiday. My products are better than I hoped they were going to be. Also I got a FREE $40 gift card!"

"overall great buying experience plan on buying from airslpat in the future thank you"

"Items on site listed in stock were actually not in stock , I then cancelled the entire order"

"Me and my Friends like the guns... thx Airsplat ^_^ "

"Product was spot on but I thought the processing was slow. "

"This was my first shopping experience with Airsplat.com online as I live outside of the United States. I had an overall good experience with the entire transaction. I was pleased that it was shipped within a weeks time. Will do business with them again."

"Absolute rubbish. Showed an item on stock that I ordered on a Monday. No change in status until Thursday that showed delivery voided. Had to call, which is ridiculous, to find out what is going on. Turns out item was out of stock. No apologies, no reasoning. Just asked me if I wanted to wait 4 to 6 weeks for item to restocked.
. Absolutely crap system and customer service. Would try very hard not to order from them anymore.

"To whom it may concern,

I would like to say that I am very unhappy with the way this RMA has been handled, and how Airsplat has blamed a defective rifle on me the customer. I first contacted the technical support department and explained what happened and agreed to send the rifle back I had requested a refund because I did not feel the rifle was a quality product but I found out quickly that Airsplat was not concerned about making the customer happy. I sent the rifle back and after several weeks it was returned to me with a wonderful explanation saying it was my fault that the rifle broke and that I had taken it apart. This is such a creative way to void the warranty my hat is off to Airsplat and there unbeatable guarantees.
I had explained when I called for the RMA what had happened but I guess Airsplat considers all its customers to be liars which is a great business practice, and the technician that worked on the rifle must be a all knowing wise men because there was no other explanation for the broken rifle. It was the customers fault.
Now lets talk about the repaired rifle, the bolt and trigger did work when I received it back, great job, to bad it was missing screws and oh yea the SAFETY LEVER, yes I know its hard to believe but the safety lever was missing. Oh I forgot it must have been my fault I guess I took it off the rifle. I am glade Airsplat is so very safety conscious that they will send a rifle out to a customer without a safety, but again that must be my fault.
So I called again and asked for my money back and I was told to take pictures of the rifle and send them in with the new RMA so the technical department could make a decision on what to do. Surprise, Surprise they sent me back an email letting me know that they could not give me a refund and my warranty was void again because it was my fault the rifle had broke.

Airsplat - Don't worry I am not going to waste my time and money to send the rifle back again. Congratulations on your creative business practices, you must have a excellent marketing department. You profited from my $82 dollars and it will get you plenty of publicity as to the fact that I will be submitting this as a review of your company.

Regards,

"I am still waiting on my items to be shipped has almost been a week since order was made."

"I have purchased from Airsplat.com for over 5 years, and have always received excellent service. This time, I purchased some incorrect items, for my needs, and Airsplat's Customer Service Representative came through, for me, as always. "

Airsplat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsplat.com is a merchant member
Airsplat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.