• Address: 3809 Durbin St

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"You delivered the wrong gun!!!!"

"Relly good customer service "

"Came it well packaged and no damage, very happy with my delivery"

"My experience with airsplat was excellent, It took a week to deliver, but it was probably due to the bad weather conditions. The product was definitely worth the money and the wait."

"Multiple products not in stock, despite saying available.
Some products description not complete, led to problems.
Backordered item stated would ship in one week, later changed to three weeks.

"After about a week and a half waiting for my order to ship I decided to contact Airsplat, via email and phone call about the delay. Turns out one of the items was out of stock. When asked about when they plan to have it back in stock, Airsplat blamed the issue on the manufacturer but were vague and elusive regarding specific dates. I am extremely dissatisfied with Airsplat customer service, and plan to cancel my order with them. They have lost my business as well as all of my friends' business who are also Airsoft enthusiasts. While it may cost you a little more, buy from one of the other airsoft websites. It will save you time and effort in the end."

"This time around everything was great. I have experienced so problems in the past but this time was great! I hope they keep it up I plan on making more purchases at a later date."

"Well, I have not yet received the order, but the accounting on my order has proceeded quickly and errors in my ordering have been address properly. I can speak to the shipping and receiving part of the experience after I receive the items ordered."

"It wad shiped fast and driver safely. Will buy from again."

"HORRID COMPANY!!! I placed an order with airsplat for about $340. I was told that one of the items was on backorder, so I told them to cancel my order, and i placed it somewhere else where it was in stock. About 2 months later I was charged for the order AGAIN (overdrafting my bank account). I called to find out what happened and was told that there was no record of me cancelling the order, and that they were going to complete now that the backordered item was in stock. I told them NOT TO SHIP OUT THE ORDER, because I cancelled it and ordered the items elsewhere. Low and behold i get a box in the mail from them that could not possibly have my entire order in it, so I refused it because I did not want the order. Now here we are almost 4-5 months later and I STILL DONT HAVE MY MONEY BACK. They are trying to tell me that I can only get store credit. BUYERS BEWARE!!!! Waiting on my dispute with credit card company to get my money back now... Superior headache to deal with."

"Nothing went right ordering with Airsplat. Did not get my order for three weeks and after 2 calls. Ordered my son a Christmas gift and when he opened his gift the gun was broken. Customer service... Unable to reach. The phone was busy, they were closed, or when you did get put on hold waited for aprox ten minutes and the got hung up on. After multiple attempts I did reach customer service who said the gun was not broken. They refused to pay to have gun shipped back and when asked to speak to a manager she said that they didn't have any manager to speak to. We asked for a call back that was over 2 weeks ago. Will never use Airsplat. "

"Overall I had a great expierence with airsplat. The only problem I really had was with shipping. The tracking number I was given did not work until a day before the original arrivial date, thats when I emailed airsplat about the problem and was quickly given a generic answer and shipping and order numbers again. The next day I found out my package was delayed for some reason and would not arrive until the 13th. I have not had this problem happen before with airsplat but it has been frustrating to deal with."

"everything I got was exactly what I ordered and was glad to have found it cheaper at airsplat then my usual airsofting seller "

"There is no order status update to the customer after order on 1/1/2014. Customer was almost going to cancel the order on 1/09/2014 but found out the order is shipped. It is a gift for my son and he is really upset. "

"I ordered some patches from airsplat, and at first i though they were coming in a week, but then everything got delayed for some reason. I was not happy, i ended up canceling the order a few days later. After i canceled the order they sent me an email saying that all the patches had been canceled. OK so, a few days later they sent me another email and told me that not all the patches had been canceled and there were two already shipped, I was very unhappy and i am probably never going to order from here again. EDIT* The problem has been resolved."

Airsplat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsplat.com is a merchant member
Airsplat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.