• Address: 3809 Durbin St

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

What is this?

"It wad shiped fast and driver safely. Will buy from again."

"HORRID COMPANY!!! I placed an order with airsplat for about $340. I was told that one of the items was on backorder, so I told them to cancel my order, and i placed it somewhere else where it was in stock. About 2 months later I was charged for the order AGAIN (overdrafting my bank account). I called to find out what happened and was told that there was no record of me cancelling the order, and that they were going to complete now that the backordered item was in stock. I told them NOT TO SHIP OUT THE ORDER, because I cancelled it and ordered the items elsewhere. Low and behold i get a box in the mail from them that could not possibly have my entire order in it, so I refused it because I did not want the order. Now here we are almost 4-5 months later and I STILL DONT HAVE MY MONEY BACK. They are trying to tell me that I can only get store credit. BUYERS BEWARE!!!! Waiting on my dispute with credit card company to get my money back now... Superior headache to deal with."

"Nothing went right ordering with Airsplat. Did not get my order for three weeks and after 2 calls. Ordered my son a Christmas gift and when he opened his gift the gun was broken. Customer service... Unable to reach. The phone was busy, they were closed, or when you did get put on hold waited for aprox ten minutes and the got hung up on. After multiple attempts I did reach customer service who said the gun was not broken. They refused to pay to have gun shipped back and when asked to speak to a manager she said that they didn't have any manager to speak to. We asked for a call back that was over 2 weeks ago. Will never use Airsplat. "

"Overall I had a great expierence with airsplat. The only problem I really had was with shipping. The tracking number I was given did not work until a day before the original arrivial date, thats when I emailed airsplat about the problem and was quickly given a generic answer and shipping and order numbers again. The next day I found out my package was delayed for some reason and would not arrive until the 13th. I have not had this problem happen before with airsplat but it has been frustrating to deal with."

"everything I got was exactly what I ordered and was glad to have found it cheaper at airsplat then my usual airsofting seller "

"There is no order status update to the customer after order on 1/1/2014. Customer was almost going to cancel the order on 1/09/2014 but found out the order is shipped. It is a gift for my son and he is really upset. "

"I ordered some patches from airsplat, and at first i though they were coming in a week, but then everything got delayed for some reason. I was not happy, i ended up canceling the order a few days later. After i canceled the order they sent me an email saying that all the patches had been canceled. OK so, a few days later they sent me another email and told me that not all the patches had been canceled and there were two already shipped, I was very unhappy and i am probably never going to order from here again. EDIT* The problem has been resolved."

"The gun arrived a day ahead of schedule and my son loves it!"

"I love this gun that I had got at a very low price! It works amazingly and everything works perfect! very durable and fits very comfertarbal in my shoulder and hand. The costumer service is great! I will be buying from Airsplat from now on."

"Ordered 3 guns and 3 gearboxes in late November, the order came in and naturally 2 of the guns and all 3 gearboxes are DOA, call'em up, took a week to get the rma, send the crap in and since then today, the 5th of January there is no response no communication, customer service still does not answer the phone.
In conclusion, if you want to deal with the worst biz on the face of this earth, by all means give airsplat your money, just don't expect anything in return.

"Site is a little much for the novice but was useable. The only disappointment was the very slow ship time. It is great to be out the door with it in 24 hours, but it looses any advantage when it takes a week or more to get it from the carrier. I would have rather paid a couple of bucks more to get it sooner, was never made aware how slow the shipping was. "

"Timely delivery of my order, processed without any issues."

"They send out your ordered shipment in a timely, and I often receive them ahead of schedule, surprisingly. Overall great service!"

"The best! I would highly recommend them for anyone interested in airsoft guns. They do what they say - I placed an order late in the afternoon during the busy Christmas season and it shipped the next day. I had questions after receiving the Cybergun Thompson Chicago Model 1928 Machine Gun and emailed their customer service and promptly received an answer once even on a Saturday.They also carry all the accessories and will give recommendations on what to use, they know their business. Their customer terms and conditions policy is the best regarding returns etc. which was important after a bad experience with another company. They will also do repairs and tune-ups who could ask for more. They are far above some of the others who I will not name. "

"Other than a good holiday sale, things haven't gone all that well. My son did not get the gun he wanted for Christmas even though we were told it was going to get delivered in time. We had to pick another gun. We wouldn't have even known it unless I called multiple times to check. No one was going to inform us. Another order was put in for ammo that was showing in stock. Sure enough, here comes an email after it should have been shipped saying "delayed". Still hasn't been shipped and the item on the website now says "four weeks". Other items in the order are not shipped either. This company could definitely tighten up in some areas."

Airsplat.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Airsplat.com is a merchant member
Airsplat.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.