AirsoftGi Reviews - page 4 - airsoftgi.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.71/10 452 reviews

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"I appreciated the up to date status information regarding my items and how quickly it arrived. "

"Products were delivered on time and in excellent condition. Very pleased, and will order more in the future."

Rating 6/103/5

"Satisfied with store not satisfied for how long it is taking to receive my order"

modified review reply posted Mar-05-2014
airsoftgi's Avatar
airsoftgi, AirsoftGi rep has responded

“Hello Brendan Duffy
Thank you for your comment and rating but shipping time frame is determined by UPS since you picked ground shipping and to Wisconsin it normally takes 5 to 7 business days, next time i would suggest selecting a faster choice.
Thank you for shopping at www.airsoftgi.com”

"On time delivery and working equipment."

"I got exactly what I wanted fast and easy. "

"easy to shop, reasonable prices and quick delivery!!"

"All products are great and seem to work and came back very nicely"

"Love my products thank you for the service!"

"Was very easy to find what I was looking for on the web site. I like the fact that they recommended shipping from the Post Office. My part was here at the east coast in 2 days. The part was packaged well and works perfect. I would recommend this site to anyone ordering on line. I will order from this site again. "

"I was greatly satisfied with my order. The items came in great quality and it came swiftly. I would definitely order from AirsoftGI again."

"Item won in Mystery box was garbage(Cheap plastic shotgun, accessories and shells arrived broken), but I bought it knowing it was a gamble. Everything else arrived packaged nicely, and as advertised."

"This was my second order with AirsoftGi. The package arrived quickly and everything was well packed. The items were supposed to be a birthday present but my son saw it while I was trying to sneak the box in the house. He was thrilled with all the things I got him. I was able to get him everything on his wish list because you have great prices. Thank you for making me a hero!"

"great gun but it should come with 1 CO2 cartridge to start you off, either way great buy

Rating 4/102/5

"When I got my package and opened it I got a bad battery and the package looked like it got ran over by a truck when it got here"

modified review reply posted Mar-04-2014
airsoftgi's Avatar
airsoftgi, AirsoftGi rep has responded

“Hello Michelle Rhodes
If you had issues with a bad battery please contact our customer service @909-869-0671 They can help you with replacing the battery as for the packaging being bad "looked like it got ran over by a truck" you should contact UPS for a UPS claim.
Thank you for shopping at airsoftgi.com”

Rating 8/104/5

"Very satisfied as always. Just a little disappointed that one of our items was backordered when website said "in stock". But just got email the item is shipping in 1 to 3 days! Excellent"