Stores > AirsoftGi

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2016-10-25

"My son is very happy with his purchase."

2016-10-22

Thanks

"This was my first mystery package I have ever got and it was pretty cool I'm definitely going to keep shopping here. Thanks"

2016-10-22

Misleading.....

"Thought I would be receiving something like a grab bag of patches. Instead I only received one little patch. Not worth $5 in my opinion."

2016-10-20

"It very fast and friendly "

2016-10-19

Airsofters Bank of Dad

"My two boys have been into airsoft since May of this year, and have since developed a passion for this awesome .20 sport. Airsoft GI has come to the rescue of my wallet by stretching my dollars on amazing deals on anything and everything airsoft!! There prices, shipping cost/shipping process, daily deals and coupons make visiting their site a daily thing for me as I am now stocking up for Christmas!! New customer...... Forever customer!"

2016-10-17

They don't care about you once they get your money

"Ordered a madbull daniel defense lite rail and found out that my order came with the wrong barrel nut after attempting to install it . It damaged the threads on my gun. Talked to a guy named Tyler W. and said that could not get the barrel nut replaced and recommended that i send the gun in so that they can re-thread the receiver which would cost extra. I tried to return the product instead but they could not accept it because of attempted installation and that the item is no longer brand new. They told me that it was the manufacturers fault.

How am I supposed to know that my order came with the wrong barrel nut without trying it on my gun?
They could have at least offered to contact the manufacturer to help me get the right parts.

This review was modified by jomimon1118 on October 17 2016 03:19:58 PM

2016-10-16

Horrible Shipping

"I ordered a gun and you didn't even pack the gun correctly. All you did was wrap it in plastic."

2016-10-05

Worth it

"Found what I was looking for a great price. Just had an issue using PayPal to pay for it. Other than that, it was worth it."

2016-10-04

Great prices, great products

"This was my first purchase with airsoftgi, and the experience was very nice. The product is really great, the price was really cheap."

2016-10-04

Easy ordering

"My order was made simple by your well laid out catalog"

2016-09-29

SLOWWWWWW

"its been over a week and i still haven't received my silencer yet.....
The slowest processing/shipping i have ever seen!

2016-09-27

Matts review

"The website was easy to navigate. Easy to find what i was searching for. Package takes a little extra time tuen evike. But i can get better deals on this website with coupons. Overall great experience "

2016-09-27

"Product claimed to be in stock, I was notified about 4 days later saying it was not, cancelelled my order over the phone 4 days ago and am still waiting for my refund, I checked again today and the product I ordered still claims to be in stock when it clearly isn't"

2016-09-23

Super awesome service

"We're new to sir soft, the guys at Airsoft Gi we're great and took a lot of time with me on the phone. Looking forward to purchasing our next three weapons from them."

2016-09-21

Fast and cheap

"Great deals fast shipping gladly will do more business with "

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,443 merchant members.