Stores > AirsoftGi
    • Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review AirsoftGi by clicking a star below.

2017-01-06

It was alright

"Hello,

The shipping was not the fastest, but I understand the holidays could have been a reason. I also had called one day and could not get a hold of anybody. After waiting on hold for an employee I was disconnected and told to have a nice day by the voice machine. The gun also came with a loose rear sight. I fixed it, but it was slightly frustrating. However, the product works and functions great and i am very pleased! Thank You!

2017-01-04

Everything went exactly as I expected

"My order was packaged well, shipped in an average amount of time, and was not damaged. "

2017-01-02

Whta's with your gift cards?

"I recently wanted to order a gift card for my son-in-law for Christmas. What an unpleasant ordeal! I've ordered many gift cards from Amazon, Wal-Mart, Kohls, Grommet, GAmefly etc, and was surprised at the convoluted process on your site. My first surprise was there were only 3 choices, $20, $50, $100. Why??? At the time there was a discount; $18 for the $20, $45 for the $50... but my second surprise was I could not access those discounts as a guest, so I had to create an account. After creating an account, and choosing the gift card I then realized for some reason my purchase had to be "approved " by your managers! Why? No matter where I've used my credit card, it has been automatically and immediately verified. I had chosen to buy online and have the gift card emailed to my son-in-law, but during the purchase process I was never asked for his email address, and there was no explanation as to how he would access it. Only after some guess work and exploring the site did I find the card credited to the account I created, after your manager's approval, and figured out I had to share it with him. I wanted him to open his email and be surprised, but that didn't happen! This was a very frustrating experience, and I will not be purchasing anything from you in the future."

2016-12-29

Speedy delivery

"Placed my order pretty close to the holidays and was delivered sooner than expected. Great job guys, that's customer service. Thanks "

2016-12-27

My son loved it !

"I bought this as a Christmas gift for my son, I had trouble finding a decent air softgun. I ordered this a few days before Christmas and wasn't sure if it would be delivered in time. I was happily surprised, it was delivered before Christmas. The gun was very realistic and had a nice weight to it. Great purchase ! "

2016-12-24

Airsoft GI, more like the Airsoft Guys!

"I have never had any issues when ordering from these people. Especially since they take the time and care to test the guns they are shipping out just to make sure that it works. Will never stop shopping with them!"

Shipment too long

"I ordered my items on December 16th for Christmas gifts for my grandson. Received an email on the 22nd telling me they would be delivered on the 28th. Had to go out today and find the items locally and purchase them. Now I will have to return the items to AirsoftGI, after I receive them, and pay for extra shipping I suppose. Not happy. However, I actually found better items cheaper locally and no shipping costs."

This review was modified by mikerin_archibald on December 23 2016 09:48:19 PM

Good Customer Service

"ASGI has good customer service coz few reasons.

1. individually consider about each order
2. quick replies for customer emails
3. pretty quick order processing, etc..

2016-12-23

"paid for 3 day shipping and it took 5"

2016-12-22

Customer Service was a BULLSEYE!!!

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! AWESOME customer service! Kind and courteous!! "

2016-12-19

"I received my package very early and was very excited to get my items was package good enough to secure the items inside will order from Airsoft GI again "

2016-12-16

Wish they were closer

"First time buyer. It was good forgot to order bbs but called them and they threw right in. Definitely will order more"

2016-12-15

Misleading

"Placed an order for an airsoft pistol that was clearly listed as stocked. Chose the Affirm monthly payments option, and went thru the whole song and dance with that. Found out three days after the order was placed that the item is not in stock, even though it still showed as in stock at the time of my notification. "

2016-12-13

"Initially half the items I wanted were out of stock but did order two items that were on my son's wish list. Days after everything was order and paid for I was informed that both items were out of stock. I was able to cancel my order . I am still in my 7-10 day window of getting my money back."

2016-12-13

Accurate and Timely

"Customer service and techs provided accurate information for my DMR scope mount. Order was timely and accurate just like last time. Thanks Gi. "

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.