Stores > AirsoftGi

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2016-09-02

Shooting for the stars, aiming to please

"Took advantage of a fantastic labor day sale they had going on. I was shopping for a BBB pistol. One I was looking at went in sale for $50 cheaper than usual. I placed my order, but had to call to confirm as my billing address differed from my shipping address.

Call took all of about two minutes and they were very friendly. Everything arrived in a timely fashion and in good condition.

The only complaint I have is the shipping costs. For the gbb pistol, two bags of BBS, and a propane adapter the shipping was $20 before a discount code which dropped it to $15 dollars. A bit pricey for a 5 lb package.

Overall I will definitely shop there in the future. Thumbs up.

2016-08-27

sloooooow shipping

"received e-mail on 20 sept that order was in "package processing". still no update on shipping, 27 sept, and still no BB'S"

2016-08-25

One stop shop....

"AirsoftGI had everything I needed to get myself started for a low cost tactical set up."

2016-08-23

Great inventory, Just don't expect it anytime soon

"Ordered a gun on A Friday, early afternoon, and being told it may not ship until Wednesday of the next week to me is just unacceptable. If I can order and have a real steel gun shipped and delivered before they even ship the gun, that to me is a serious issue with the seller. "

This review was modified by geekandwife on August 23 2016 01:01:17 PM

2016-08-23

Five stars seller !!!

"I recommend to all Brazilians...recomendo a todos os brasileiros..."

2016-08-22

"Very prompt and the order was correct."

2016-08-18

Very Very Very Pleased

"I was very pleased with the service from AirsoftGi. This is the 3rd gun we have purchased from then. Very prompt answers on emails!!"

2016-08-17

"Good gear, good shipping, great prices. Sadly, there were a few things that I wanted to buy from AirsoftGI that were out of stock."

2016-08-11

A little annoying

"The website on your phone is very hard to navigate, but the computer website is much easier to look through "

2016-08-10

Late But Still Great

"AirsoftGI did a very good job of getting all the things that I ordered and made sure to not give me a defective item. But my package was late because of "severe weather" (It arrived at the city next to mine but they decided to not give me my package because of the "weather". I checked the weather and it was just cloudy in both cities.). So that made me mad a little. But other than that AirsoftGI did a amazing job and their prices are lower than other shops and they have a much more wider range of products. I will definitely be shopping here again. "

This review was modified by ntkweekul on August 10 2016 08:43:03 PM

2016-08-08

AirsoftGi better than other websites

"AirsoftGi, where the price is right and the products are amazing. Website is very easy to maneuver around and find everything you need."

2016-08-04

Is it here yet

"My package that I ordered seven days ago hasn't come in yet and I payed extra money for it to be at my house three days after purchase."

2016-08-02

All good

"Shipment arrived in good condition well before I expected it to. Products were high quality and a great price."

2016-08-01

CQB MASTER!!!

"I really enjoy online shopping with Airsoft GI, and appreciate their customer service reps answering any questions, especially the stupid ones. LOL. They have reasonable prices and have pretty much everything I would ever want, and are running deals pretty much every week! I would recommend Airsoft GI to any one! Keep going GI! "

2016-07-28

No problem

"Ordered some bb's and a speed loader. Received everything in a week. I will use them again "

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,456 merchant members.