Stores > AirsoftGi

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
Voice your opinion! Review AirsoftGi by clicking a star below.

2017-05-23

Got it in time

"Got the package right on time like they said I would! "

2017-05-20

Fast, easy and reasonably priced

"Top notch experience from start to finish. I will be shopping again with AGI."

JamesVanHorn's Avatar

2017-05-19

MY Go to Place for Airsoft.

"I have been purchasing items from AirsoftGi now for over 5 years. It is always my go to place to find what I am looking for. Even though it is a long ways away from me I still get my merchandise in a timely manner."

JakobKnopp's Avatar

2017-05-18

I'm happy with my buy, but disappointed in the internal quality of the rifle.

"Externals - I am a leaner guy, so the lightweight of this rifle is a huge pro. The entire body is a durable polymer. The upper receiver is one whole piece, and I noticed there's a centimeter gap between the upper and lower receiver. all the pins are in properly, but that's not too bad. The stock was wobbely, but after some adjusting, it's stiff and doesn't wobble. I REALLY like the charging handle, but the dust cover only does back an inch to barely expose the hop up wheel. Everything else was solid with no compaints.

Internals: I took it apart (Achievement: Void Warranty 10pts) to inspect the internals. First thing I noticed was the shimming was HORRID. Sounded like an RC car. Wasn't a lot of lubrication, and there was tons of black metal dust. The compression was acceptable even with a o-ringless air nozzle. I plan to upgrade that, though.
The hop up unit really dissappointed me- there was this orange-brown stain EVERYWHERE inside this hop up unit! The lower part of the inner barrel was dirty and gunked up, and the hopup arm keeps the nub pushing down on the bucking even when it's suppose to be completelly decompressed. It's a 6.06mm inner barrel, so I plan to upgrade that as well as the bucking/nub. Probably the hop up unit, too.
The motor was pretty good- I previously had a Golden Eagle motor from a different rifle that was a boneyard buy, that had an exceptionally strong magnetic resistance. I threw that into it, and I plan to make this a lightweight DMR build.

Onto the accessories- That's pretty cool! I've never had a flashlight, a red dot, or a forgrip, so naturally, i'm stoked. My gun will look gaudy, and that's always fun to hold. I do think I'm going to put in a barrel extension mock silencer.

Overall, I'm dissappointed in the internal quality, as this is my first Echo1 product. In the long run, I got my money's worth, and im hapy I got something that won't leave me tired of lugging around. I also picked up GI's 1c sling, and for a penny, it's a steal. Probably wouldn't pay more than 5$ for it, though.

2017-05-17

Exactly as I wanted.

"Incredibly good service. Simple and easy to use."

2017-05-17

Great gun

"I got the lancer tactical 24 black and it's great "

2017-05-16

Great Experience

"The several times I called, the staff was incredibly helpful and courteous (although several of the numbers listed on the website were inactive). The staff had all the answers and were perfectly willing to redirect my shipment for me since I had listed the wrong street address. The online ordering process was a little add, but manageable. They have an up to date list of all active coupons for you to use. It is great to see a company this dedicated to saving you money. I am still waiting for my shipment from UPS, but the wait time for this has nothing to do with ASGI. I will definitely be ordering more of my gear from ASGI in the future "

2017-05-16

Awesome

"Easy to order, got my package when it said it was going to be here. Keep up the .01 cent items! "

2017-05-14

As Usual

"arrived on time, packed well, product awesome."

2017-05-13

Amazing

"Very easy to search and buy through! I love AirsoftGI. I will definitely buy from them again."

2017-05-13

Great itens and also big support from AirsoftGI

"Excellent itens and great support

2017-05-11

Airsoft Gi's shipping is great!

"So I ordered a mystery box from Airsoftgi.com and I choose ground shipping which normally will take about a week or 2 from other websites but this is taking 3 days! May 9 to May 12."

2017-05-09

Exactly what was offered battery fit.

"Great experience as normal. Battery fit fine."

Bricarus's Avatar

2017-05-08

Fast and Easy

"I've been with Airsoft GI since I bought my first sniper back in 2015. They are, in my opinion, the best airsoft dealer in the continental US (Can't speak for Alaska or Hawaii).

When I was looking for a sniper, I was at Red Wolf Airsoft. They were selling a VSR-10 for around $120, and that was a "steal" for me. When I saved up and went to buy it, the shipping was crazy high! I didn't notice, but RWA was a British Dealer, and that high shipping was because of overseas shipping.

I asked my friend, Zach, who played a lot longer than I have, and told me about Airsoft GI. He stated they always have amazing sales, fair prices, videos on most products reviewing the gun, and other amazing products. I was skeptical at first, because I was expecting something from Crosshair, which is a really cheap Airsoft manufacturer. But when I got to the site, it was perfect. The sniper rifle I wanted was there, and it was on sale. I got the rifle for only $60, and about a $20 shipping fee. That was already $30 less than RWA's set price.

One of the best parts of Airsoft GI is how they will answer any questions with a concise answer. I've seen people ask long questions like, "Does this M4 have any rail mounts?" or even "Does this sniper come with the bipod and scope in the picture?". Airsoft GI would answer these questions with a "Yes" or "No" and give a short explanation like "The bipod and scope are to show what it looks like with them," which really makes the rifles look cool.

If any of my friends were to get into airsoft (Some of which have), I always tell them to go to Airsoft GI. They have the best deals for the Continental US, and they even sell to Canada. If they ever read this, which I'm pretty sure is very slim, I'd like them to know that they now have a very loyal customer who will soon be buying a M249 LMG from them in the near future.

2017-05-06

the worst shipping ever

"they have the worst shipping ever"

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.