Stores > AirsoftGi

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Great service

"Quick delivery, and no problems with the gun perfect out of the box. Very impressed, will definitely order from airs oft G.I. again soon."

2016-05-26

"Very satisfied. The product was received very fast and in perfect shape!

No Delivery!

"Finding the products I wanted, and placing my order were a good experience. However, I have yet to receive my products."

Great Store

"Excellent product and very quick on the shipping. A++"

Great gift for the Grandson

"Although I have not tried this gun as it is a birthday gift for my grandson, it does look and feel so real and quite awesome. by the looks of it I can't imagine that it isn't great. The reviews are what helped me decided what gun to purchase and I want my grandson to have a really nice air pistol. Almost thinking of getting one for myself as it would be great fun to do target practice without really hurting anyone. "

2016-05-24

There the mudda best company

"Fast delivery in short time!!"

2016-05-24

Broken used equipment sent as new

"We paid large dollars for a new rifle. What we got was paint chipped paint and a broken battery wire that a three year old tried to solder back together.

NOT HAPPY!

2016-05-22

Very pleased with expeditious, well-protected delivery!

"Received the multiple items on my order in one big, well-packed box in only 4 days after ordering! I wil be returning the helmet on my order to exchange for a larger size, since the Large, that I ordered, is not large enough. Plus, I am trying to figure out how to use the extra magazine that i ordered with my APEX gun, since it is very different in functioning from the magazine that came with the gun? But, I am confident that Airsoft will help me if needed, to include an easy exchange of it if so required... Thank you, Air Soft!"

2016-05-21

Great Service!

"Ordered on a weekend and it shipped on the following Tuesday.

Left a note for item.

Received item the way I wanted it.

Great!

2016-05-20

Wonderful service.

"Was an excellent service and I got my product within the same week as I ordered it."

2016-05-19

Broken

"The face mask that I got was broken"

2016-05-17

awesome

"best 180$ airsoft gun ever cant wait to us it in the field nice and heavy duty but shipping could go a little faster "

2016-05-15

Great Customer Service and Fast Shipment

"Upon notification that the items I purchased were out of stock, I contacted Airsoft GI and their customer service rep assisted with me identifying replacement batteries that were more suitable for my equipment. I also received the updated order in about two days.

Great service! Thanks!

2016-05-12

Find it Here and Get it FAST

"GREAT ~ fast shipping, very good prices and inventory, timely e-mail updates with status of order. I'm VERY happy with AirsoftGI, am a repeat customer and have never had a problem. Excellent customer service."

2016-05-09

what the balls

"I ordered several hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise from airsoft gi 9 days ago and it still hasnt shipped yet. I wrote and email asking why and all i got was this review. "

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.