• AirsoftGi AirsoftGi Elite Status

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Exactly what i wanted, great service and products."

"Shipping took 7 days and we payed for 3. Upset about shipping, but the selection of airsoft items satisfied me, and removed a lot of hassle of getting airsoft items."

"Fast shipping, good product "

"Great doing business with AirsoftGi. They provided everything you, as a buyer, need before and after a purchase. I would most definitely do business with them again. "

"Everything went smoothly on the prices and buying process i just hope i get really lucky on my mystery box from them"

"While the package was delayed, it was estimated to come in Wednesday, and arrived only a day late. That was pretty awesome; Airsoft GI is always punctual with delivery and I order from them every now and again."

"Packaging was poor. Literally came in a brown box with no packing peanuts or paper. The product didn't even come in a bag. I do like the product but the packaging is very poor."

"It actually came in when it was supposed to which is rare for shipping these days, but that is something that airsoftgi does very well."

"They had exactly what I was looking for and it was easy to find it. The customer service was a-1 when u called and ask them about a product and they even showed you some they recommended "

"My order was fine , only thing I'd say is that when you go on line you have "ALOT" of items out of stock which makes me shop everywhere else."

"very satisfied with my order, everything arrived on time n customer service was great in anwsering my questions"

"you guys are truly a great company. u guys didnt only give me my items without fault but quikly as well .truly a company others can look up 2 . 1 day will have to come frome little Nz to play with the big boys . thanks heaps gi"

"They came through with what they offered. I'm pleased."

"My g&g rifle showed up damaged aperantly before shipping since missing piece of m4 wasnt in the box. "

"It all came in right on time and in good order."

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.