• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

" I love this new airsoft gun. The only downside of it is the plastic clip. If this was metal I would say that GI airsoft guns are unbeatable!"

"It arrived a lot quicker than I expected it to. "

"Great as usual! It is always a great experience. "

"Ordered a mystery box got a good item I could use for a great price and it shipped fast."

"Everything arrived on time."

"The website did not clearly state that my Lipo battery needed a special balance charger. So I got a smart charger and the battery blew up and burnt up the carpet."

"My only complaint is when i ordered something on monday it didnt ship until friday."

"They ran out of the caps I was supposed to get for free (I guess, because it disappeared) right before I ordered, but that's not really any bung they can control. Overall very satisfied. "

"They said that it would take 3 to 5 business days to deliver my order. Well it has now been almost 2 weeks sense I have ordered. And now it is starting to get annoying."

"I couldnt figure out which part I needed but once i did throught their customer service, it was all good. "

"nothing special about the general service, but the returns rep. Mr. John Currie was excellent and polite."

"Was easy to find what I was looking for and to place an order."

"I ordered two springs and one of them was the incorrect spring. I called up customer support and told them what was wrong. It took two days for them to email me the shipping label and now I have to wait even longer to get the spring I was supposed to get."

"Bought a Mid cap magazine for my FAL, along with silicone lubricant for maintenance.
Pros: One of the only stores that I have found that sells Mid Cap Mags for my gun, the price (for the mag) wasn't horrendous. Lots of stuff to choose from online.
Cons: Shipping and handling was almost as much as the mag, and it took a little longer than I expected to arrive (I ordered on a Tuesday, it wasn't shipped until Wed. Eve. didn't make it until the following Tues.)

Conclusion, Overall good, just wish it could ship from a little bit closer! ;)

"Ordering everything online was super easy and quick. I was especially satisfied when I was able to get thru to a live person on the phone to verify that my order was complete and had been accepted. He was very cordial and more than willing to help with any other questions I may have had. All the information was precise and timely."

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.