• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"It was great. The service was helpful and the weds it'd wad easy to use "

"Everything came nice and safe and it was fast "

"Very fast shipping. Quick to send tracking information. Excellent product descriptions. Great packaging. "

"Very good n helpful whether i call or order on line never any issues "

"Order arrived quickly, ordered a helmet, gear and some bb's, they way it was packed, the bbs broke through the plastic on the helmet because of the weight, so the outer package is damaged and it is a Christmas gift, otherwise very happy"

"Awesome Web site love the video's of products before you buy them

"Paying for shipping I should have my order in less time. Still waiting"

"I was able to track the order easily, it was a good experience. Although it is still in the box since it is a Christmas gift! "

"very easy to order, when I had to change something on my order, pleasantly surprised by such a quick response, item shipped out quickly and arrive on time. Great customer service and constant updates"

"everything was great, no issues at all."

"A very great ACR/Masada rifle! Thank you guys so much! I will be purchasing an optic for my gun soon from your site as well, as I was very pleased with the timing and condition of my order!
Happy Holidays!

"I received everything in prefect condition and nothing is out if the ordinary. It got to my house and I'm happy with my purchase"

"Shipping was fast for the product which was in stock. I wish the website had informed me of the back ordered item, prior to my placing the order. "

"Battery should be included with the purchase of a gun. Luckily I attempted to charge battery before wrapping for Christmas"

"I spent the amount of money to qualify for free shipping, but was charged $10.00 and some change. Also we were supposed to get a free gift...? Other than those issues, the items arrived in a timely manner. Will open on Christmas morning!"

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.