Stores > AirsoftGi

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2016-04-01

Wooo

"I like this gun, i'll be buying from you guys again :)"

2016-03-31

Great Commo

"The item I ordered was out of sfock, and when I didn't respond quickly they followed up to ask how I wanted to proceed"

2016-03-29

Amazing.

"Only people with the part I needed! Thanks again!"

2016-03-29

Good

"I came 5 days after I ordered it was was packaged well overall had no problems"

2016-03-27

Excelent Product

"I asked when my items will arrive they said Thursday I got them Thursday it's great. Great quality. Airsoftgi.com will be my main store to buy anything and everything."

Very Pleased

"Excellent product and reasonable shipping."

THEIR THE BEST!!!

"They expidited order and shipped immediately.

My only beef ............ got held up at the Border!

Hawk

good producer

"Increased accuracy and rang out my rifle"

2016-03-21

"I DID NOT GET MY ITEM YET ITS AT CUSTOMS I AM WAITING FOT IT NOW
SEENS STUCK THERE......RICHARD

2016-03-20

Shopping from Japan

"Shopping Once you get used to is it is understood meaning in the translation site
Shipping is also available in Japan.

2016-03-18

Great prices and fast shipping, plus a bonus

"Airsoft GI is one of the top names in the airsoft market for a reason. Their prices are fair and their selection is excellent. At first I thought the two day processing meant I was in for a long wait for my package to arrive, but barely a week after I placed the order, it was on my doorstep. The items were as described, and clearly had been tested for function before shipping, ensuring I had an excellent experience during my first outing after purchase. On top of that, they threw in a gift card as a bonus! A great retailer, looking forward to buying again."

2016-03-18

beginner player

"i was very satisfied with my order"

2016-03-13

Easy Online Ordering

"My son had done his research on what he wanted to purchase. All we had to do was enter his items. Our order qualified for free shipping, as we were notified right away by a "pop-up" notification! We saved $30.00 in shipping! Thanks AirsoftGI! This is a return shopping experience, by the way! We've always had a fine experience."

This review was modified by abickell on March 13 2016 04:04:56 PM

2016-03-12

Just a regular guy who likes Airsoft...

"I have been a regular Airsoft GI customer for several years and have placed more than my fair share of orders with them. They have a very good selection of products at very reasonable prices.
With the exception of 1 past order; that they botched horribly beyond belief and didn't even respond to my e-mail request for support, they ARE actually a better than average airsoft retailer.
I have spent a quite a bit of money with them and will probably continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

2016-03-11

"We were very satisfied with the timely filling of our order."

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.