• AirsoftGi AirsoftGi Elite Status

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"Great service, everything got to me on time and just how I expected as well due to the great pictures and stats. "

"Product turned up as advertised and was really quick to New Zealand

thanks very much

"I get the wrong item sent to me so I notify your customer service they told me to send the item back and at my own expense of course and they will sent me the new item. i will not do business with this company again"

"I love The product. Easy for online help. Trying to get through on the phones was awful. Other them that awsome"

"Dave at the Plano store was very helpful in making this transaction occur."

"The only reason I would not be satisfied was the shipping because it did not come for a while but that is becouse I accidentaly did not complete the ordering process"

"I ordered a belt and some ammo. It came here just as quick as I expected and was not damaged. Overall great experience. "

"I still have not received my purchase "

"Shopping was easy found everything I needed everything is well priced definitely will be coming back for more."

"Very efficient and fast shipping. They get a large order to me in one piece without any damaged products. I was very surprised. I definitely intend on buying more from them in the future and one reason why I'm so confident about that is because I know my stuff will get to me in perfect condition but also arrive fast."

"Everything as promised and on time ."

"Great products, but my helmet was considerably smaller than I expected. Barely can get my head in it. "

"I spoke with a a sales representative and still received the incorrect battery for my sons new airsoft rifle. They apparently don't know their product line very well and "the we will make it right" does not make it right for a disappointed young man who expected a "working" product. Very unhappy

"I haven't received the item yet, It was simple enough to purchase but with online retailers that doesn't say much. I find their website very intuitive and easy to navigate. the updates from air soft gi to my order status are also very helpful in letting me know where in the cycle my order is on their end. cant wait to get my GI Custom G4-A3 V2, too bad it's still in shipping via UPS., Thanks, Airsoft GI. you da' real mvp. "

"Great price, fast shipping"

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.