Stores > AirsoftGi

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2016-12-09

SUCKY

"12345678910111213141516171819202122232425

3 days late boiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

2016-12-07

Everything was awesome

"They were awesome I'm going to revelations in Virginia and they got my rifle here on time, the only thing was one of my mags is kinda messed up like its really loose and basically is near falling apart other than that everything was great"

2016-12-05

"I have not received my order and cannot give a rating. Please let me give a rating after order has been received."

2016-12-05

Great service

"This was my first order. My experience was great. Will order from again. "

2016-12-04

Awesome seller

"Airsoft gi is an amazing dealer. They processed my order really quickly and had it in the mail next day. I feel like the box was a bit big but oh well my wife found a use for it lol"

2016-12-03

Amazing

"great service, the gmail guy always responds within 12 hours and the website is easy to navigate. plus, they only sell quality products unless you go to a budget section for something that is super cheap which I found very satisfying. I hate spending money on things that are cheap, and sometimes they make you think that it is good when it is bad. The difference, is that they have reviews videos about the gun, and a Q&A section if you have a question about the gun"

2016-12-02

Rma leaves room for improvement

"Everything went well, until the return process. I need to do a simple exchange. I'm about 4 emails into a conversation about the rma. It's getting ridiculous."

2016-12-01

"The website is great and you have great deals! I will use again!"

2016-11-30

Very good

"Shipping time was bad but the equipment I got, very good quality "

2016-11-29

LOTS OF AIRSOFT.

"I'm new to airsoft and AirsoftGi has it ALL!!! Great prices too.

This review was modified by gringojoe558 on December 14 2016 08:10:58 PM

2016-11-28

New aeg

"Everything came as advertised "

2016-11-26

Purchased online while in stock. Apparently not.

"I ordered a helmet online for a total price of $32 while in Stock. I was excited and ready to use it since it had said it was shipping and on its way here. Til I receive an email saying it's out of stock while it was shipping to me already. I'm so mad ! Well what'd they do ? Sell it while it was getting sent here !? I to had already paid for it "

This review was modified by yeicatlhernandez23 on December 02 2016 09:27:27 PM

2016-11-23

cant find it , check Airsoft Gi .

"Airsoft Gi has a great inventory at fantastic prices....But Holidays not helping , shipping was a little slow
.. Still look forward to my next purchases . Thanks

This review was modified by dharlow10 on November 23 2016 07:15:24 PM

2016-11-22

One stop shop!

" If I need anything for my Airsoft addiction all know it's at airsoft gi. Best retailer and great shipping. Couldn't ask for better."

2016-11-17

paying more for less.

"Purchased the bump in the night mystery box for $169, thought it was a great deal and purchased it. Shipping and handling brought the price up to around $300. Received the G&G RK47 blow back Imitation wood, which is priced around $200 dollars and to my surprise it didn't come with a battery or charger. I purchased both charger and battery on the website. Shipping and handling with a coupon was still the same price as the actual product. I used the BOLO coupon not a coupon for free shipping I understand that airsoft GI doesn't offer free shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. I'm excited to have received what I have, just feel rather let down that I have to pay a significantly more for anything I purchase on the site.

Thank you.

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,447 merchant members.