Stores > AirsoftGi

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2015-12-18

" I/We have not received our order yet. I called the other day and your company told me the items were delivered but they were at the postal authority and we have not received the items yet. x-mas is close I would like to have the packaged. tks happy holidays

2015-12-17

"Awesome, came in a day early. Keep up the good work AirsoftGi"

2015-12-16

"Order a few days ago and it arrived today. was very pleased with the quick shipping and they even got with me when an item I ordered was not available and replaced it with a similar item. Very friendly and helpful. will use them again."

2015-12-16

"Been over a week and my order hasn't even been shipped yet. Disappointed but i saved over $200. Not sure if i would purchase from them again though."

2015-12-16

"My grandson had picked out the helmet and written the web sit down for me. It was very easy to find the product and order it. Shipment was fast too."

2015-12-16

"Being able to pick items online for my grandson's Christmas gifts turned out to be very easy, especially when I was not familiar with the items. Everything came right on the time it was promised, "

2015-12-15

"I ordered several items for my son for Christmas. I was very pleased with how ordering from the site and how fast delivery was. My order was exactly what I had ordered and expected. Very impressed and I will definitely be using AirsoftGi again. Thank You."

2015-12-15

"Very happy that I was told about this site by a fellow airsofter. I use them pretty regularly to order items. They offer a lot of freebies too, great staff, very knowledgeable and patient with me (I'm a beginner at airsofting) and I love the layout of their website-makes it very easy to find things."

2015-12-15

"Customer service especially Michael is very helpful and quickly sorted out initial problems.
Delivery via UPS is very quick. The tight bore barrel is very accurate. Thank you Airsoft GI

2015-12-14

"The item we ordered was back ordered, but we called and spoke to someone who helped us pick a comparable item that we will have in time for Christmas! Thank you so much!"

2015-12-14

"Very fast got my shipment in 3 days."

2015-12-14

"Dilivered on time. Christmas present so I don't know how well it will shoot"

2015-12-14

"Great site to shop at. They keep you up to date as they process and ship your order. Products are inspected before they leave the seller to make sure that it in a good and working condition. Will shop here again!"

2015-12-13

"HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING???"

2015-12-13

"Quick delivery and great product"

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.