• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I have purchased from Airsoft gi before and love this website :) they always are thees if you have any questions and it's nice to just call them if you have questions and they will help you about your gear and guns too and they are always happy to help no matter the situation "

"I was happy with Airsoft GI service"

"Great company will buy again"

"They shipped later than they told us but other than that it was as fine. I am still waiting on my package"

"Very good experience just like last time."

"Very happy with services."

"Not sure what product I will receive, but it is bound to be exciting nevertheless! Thank you for the good, Airsoft GI; I know you enjoy the patronage!"

"Ordered a week ago, the order still has not shipped, nor have I been charged for the purchase. They all must be asleep over there because that is unacceptable

"I got what was asked for in 4 days. I mean how am I supposed to complain? I live on an island and they delivered my Full Metal M40 bb Sniper Rifle, in just 4 days"

"Very simple, been buying from them for 4 years now. "

"I went into the store and on the recommendation of the clerk, bought a clip. When I got home the clip did not fit. When I went back, the store would not give me any credit because the clip looked used! I brought it back in the same condition I received it. Used in what? It didn't fit although the clerk said it would. I'll take my hundreds of dollars and spend them elsewhere. I recommend everyone else do the same."

"I got the guns within a week (good). The guns were of good quality. All I could ask for so 5 stars."

"Great communication. Kept me updated every step of the process and got the package here on time. Very customer focused and do what they say they are going to do. I will be a return customer."

"The airsoft gun was a birthday gift for my grandson. He said it was AWESOME and he would give it (and the service) a 10 out of 10!!"

"Everything I bought was shipped very quickly. All of it was very good quality, just what I would expect from them"

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.