• AirsoftGi AirsoftGi Elite Status

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"The package came in early and well I was Like a 10year old kid on X-Mas and that was 10 years ago. Thanks AIRSOFT GI

"Fast shipping, friendly staff. Filled with many great products and fast restocks. Would recommend to anyone who is getting into airsoft or already playing!"

"Great experience. 10/10 would buy again"

"Very satisfied with Airsoft GIs internet site and the security that goes through verifying purchases so I don't need to worry about fraud"

"The product was really quite a good value, but Airsoft GI's chronograph test of the gun was complete fallacy and the shipping time was a touch slow for how expensive it was. I pulled out my xcortech and found that the gun was shooting 200-340fps with a 0.2g bb. Dissapointed that the lie of 392fps was included in the box."

"First off I had one gun have a rod break on the receiver top catch button. But I did call about that and they should be getting back to Me about that. Also after we talked to them I was finally able to shoot them with my boyfriend and the selector switch on my gun has a cap that won't stay on when I shoot. Lastly I have no idea how long to charge these batteries for, it doesn't tell you anywhere in the manual. I charged both batteries for four hours and went to test them out. But the batteries only lasted a little under 300 rounds. So I'm not sure what to do. Other than these things the Airsoft GI employees that I have talked to have been very nice."

"Haven't recueved it yet even though I chose next day air shipping"

"I bought a ticket to an event, so there wasnt much of an experience. But besides that I was satisfied with the checkout process."

"....................................................................... "

"Ordered a few items from Airsoft online. Just received them and everything was perfect. Thanks, Airsoft!"

"very very satisfied very fast delivery and good friends uy product quality will be the beginning of future business"

"Great selection and great prices. Very easy checkout and they accept pay pal."

"I love how they have stores that are near you so you don't have to spend up to $50 just for ground shipping."

"Deliverd before expected everything was packaged well"

"Received my order on time"

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.