Stores > AirsoftGi

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-05-15

Great Customer Service and Fast Shipment

"Upon notification that the items I purchased were out of stock, I contacted Airsoft GI and their customer service rep assisted with me identifying replacement batteries that were more suitable for my equipment. I also received the updated order in about two days.

Great service! Thanks!

2016-05-12

Find it Here and Get it FAST

"GREAT ~ fast shipping, very good prices and inventory, timely e-mail updates with status of order. I'm VERY happy with AirsoftGI, am a repeat customer and have never had a problem. Excellent customer service."

what the balls

"I ordered several hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise from airsoft gi 9 days ago and it still hasnt shipped yet. I wrote and email asking why and all i got was this review. "

2016-05-09

Don't buy the Mystery boxes!!!

"They say on the web site and on the invoice we recieved that a mystery box is worth $2900 but they lied. The site also says they just put all kinda of stuff in the box. We received one gun that's it. Nothing else. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WAITING TO BE SUPRISED."

Awesome!

"Good first time online shopping experience. Easy and fast service!!"

2016-05-05

I wont use them again

"I spent ~$220. The order wasn't processed for three days. It took another seven or so to have it shipped and shipping cost $30. In todays age of quick fulfillment AirsoftGi did not deliver. But there's more.

The box that my Airsoft gun came in was torn to shreds. The barrel was scratched and several of the parts had nicks on them, as if the gun had been returned and just reshipped.

Overall I am very disappointed and its too bad, I would have spent more money there. Now I am off to find a new retailer.

2016-05-04

Sweet gear

"Everything arrived on time &is great quality. Big-up Airsoft GI"

2016-04-30

"Better than expected at this price point."

2016-04-27

"Everything was easy and the product arrived when it was supposed to."

2016-04-25

"shipment was speedy and accurate. pricing was great and they were really accommodating with my order concerns. overall great shopping experience."

2016-04-18

GOOD, REALISTIC, RECOMMEND IT!!

"HAVE PLAYED IN THE PAST WITH CHEEPER GUNS GOT ME BY. THIS GUN IS AWESOME AND ACCURATE. 3IN GROUPINGS AT 40 YARDS. ABOUT 410FPS ON AVERAGE."

2016-04-18

Amazing gun

"Wow this gun is amazingly AWESOME!!! I bought this for my son and I want one, the auto feature is GREAT! I upgraded to a smart charger, bigger battery better battery, speed loader and an extra clip. This gun is so much fun when I got to try it out my said said wow dad your tearing it up, full auto baby!!! Now I want one for myself.. This will be on my x-mas list. "

2016-04-14

"goggles damaged will send back"

2016-04-12

Good products, Slow to ship

"Product came, works fine, but it took from March 31st to april 11th to get my item. they didn't even ship the item until 4-5 days after my order. (3-4 business days)"

2016-04-11

Airsoft Kit great, DBOYS extra Mag died already

"The Echo 1 Genesis M4, is pretty fun. The extra magazine made by DBOYS died before 1000rds. Weak parts on the spring action I guess. I'll get a Lancer Tactical extra mag next time probably."

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.