Stores > AirsoftGi

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

2016-02-10

Still don't have my stuff

"I have not received any part of my order. One item was on backorder. "

2016-02-07

Great service

"Ordered a rail and got some freebies thrown in for free!"

2016-02-07

Fantabulistic

"Airsoft GI was awesome. Even when I made a mistake on my order they were more then willing to help. Great people, great service, and great products. Thank "

2016-02-01

totally dissastisfied and I dont have the product

"I'm expected to rate something I have not even received yet. Don't know if it works. is broke or damaged because it hasn't arrived yet. This is just a good example of the company's inability to process or track orders. I ordered the product by signing in as a guest thru Amazon. When I tried to check the status thru AirsoftGi or Amazon there was no record. 3 or 4 days later I finally receive a tracking number to see where the product is and it will arrives in 4 days. That was 3 days ago. When checking the status today it will be delivered in 2 days. remember 3 days ago it was 4 days for delivery.; 3 + 2= 5 not 4 not matter what math you use. So it will arrive a day latter than stated and I am expected to rate it when I don't have it. Maybe AirsoftGi should make sure the customer has the product before asking for reviews and do a better job of following the delivery of their packages."

2016-01-27

Went just as expected, in a good way

"Everything I ordered came on the expected delivery day safely and everything is functioning as it should I've ordered from GI before and have come to expect this type of quality shopping expirience from them ~Nate"

Satified Satify

"I am satified even though i had trouble but found it was on my end so it is my fault and i am very satified with how I was treated Thank you"

Best uncle ever!!

"these made the surprise birthday gift, even more so.I love the feel and weight of these air soft. I can't stop shooting. I'm gonna run out of bb's soon."

2016-01-26

Great service, but package wait time not so much.

"Airsoft Gi has a great website and finding what I need is easy, but when I ordered my Lancer Tactical M4 I waited an entire week for an email saying that it's been shipped, but all I got was an email saying the item was out of stock.
Customer Service was willing to help and easy to talk to, and within five minutes my order was changed and so I give Airsoft Gi a B+.

2016-01-26

The Deliverance

"Quick shipping and good products; looking forward to doing business with them in the near future!"

2016-01-23

They delivered

"I've made many purchases from Airsoft GI and will continue to do so. Every purchase I've made has arrived either on time of early. The products are always in great condition when they arrive and if there was a problem with the package on arrival simply send it back and they'll fix for you. Airsoft GI is a great place to shop for all your airsoft needs."

2016-01-23

Awesome

"It's was awesome. I got everything I wanted an fast. Saved 80$ can't beat that.so far everything works good. Thank you airsoft gi. "

2016-01-22

"Great product and price, fast shipping, thanks

2016-01-20

"shipping took about a week but it came from California to Ohio so expected. it was packaged well and I am pleased with my order I I've shopped here before and like their prices."

2016-01-17

Woah

"I, a faithful costomer to internet shopping was truly amazed at this store. The shipping came in a day early, the system was easy to use, i found exactly what i was looking for quickly, and the costomer service was amazing. I am definitely ordering from here again"

2016-01-16

eh

"it was okay... it took too long to ship though. good products but long shipping..

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.