Stores > AirsoftGi

• Address: 21077 Commerce Pointe Dr
    • Contact: cs@airsoftgi.com
    • Phone: 1-909-869-0671
    • Customer Support: 1-909-869-0671
    • Business Hours: 09:00AM-05:30PM PST (M-F)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

2016-03-09

"Took 2 days more than expected to ship "

2016-03-08

My Goodness that was FAST!

"So, I ordered a bunch of patches from AirsoftGI so that I might win one of their gift cards... While I didn't win a gift card, I received my package within a week, which is very fast considerin I've had to wait for two, three, four weeks for items from other vendors! "

2016-03-03

Came quick

"All came real quick. One of the items doesn't work and they referred me to the company itself without helping me by taking care of it themselves. Compared to the megastore who went the extra mile to make me happy"

2016-03-02

Great Prices; Dull Site

"While the prices are pretty good, the site needs to be cleaner in design, kind of like AirsoftMegastore's"

2016-03-01

easy order....

"It went great, I'm very pleased with my order."

2016-02-29

Chang whatsonison

"Product came in sooner than i expected. Order was correct and items werent damaged"

2016-02-24

Great selection

"Had what I wanted at a great price. What more can you really want. "

2016-02-23

great add ons for what you

"great quality almost like real military equipment"

2016-02-23

Faster then a speeding BB

"I purchased an Echo one rifle dynamics pkm with three day shipping I received it in two the only problem I had is it didn't come with an owners manual but I'm not sure if its AirsiftGI's fault oh and this LMG was on Sal from 400 down to 259 so jazzed"

This review was modified by alec-61900 on February 23 2016 09:56:28 PM

2016-02-22

Poor packaging = bent barrel

"The magic box miracle barrel sent was bent upon opening the package. I could not even see the other end of the barrel when I looked through it! The shipping box showed compression/bending damage and there was no packing material inside to support the box or protect the barrel. This shows me that they have a severe lack of shipping knowledge and knowledge of their product. A copper alloy barrel will bend if you look at it funny unlike bronze or aluminum. Luckly, I have access to inspection equipment and metal working tools so I can avoid their rma process and having to worry about getting another bent barrel. I will be extremely hesitant from ordering from them again. Thanks airsoftgi for the headache. I'll spend my money elsewhere. "

2016-02-21

To be the best, use the best

"I ordered a kwa sr10 and I couldn't be more satisfied in this company. I've ised other websites and none of them have the customer service that airsoft gi has. Hats off to this company. (The only airsoft company I will buy from, from now on.)"

2016-02-18

very fast

"Love the quality and very fast shipping. I will continue business with you guys. Thank you"

2016-02-16

No Ship

"Ordered 2/9/16. No updates. Ups shows package ready to be picked up. No follow up. "

2016-02-12

launcher

"It was what I had expected and I very satisfied.

2016-02-10

Still don't have my stuff

"I have not received any part of my order. One item was on backorder. "

Share AirsoftGi's store rating

AirsoftGi is a Merchant Member! Learn more

AirsoftGi is a merchant member
AirsoftGi participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.