Store Information Store Info
Adorama Coupons
  • Rating 9.63/10 11,856 reviews

Adorama is a merchant member
    Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Adorama contact information

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10

All 12,145 Customer Reviews

"Adorama delivered on this last purchase, they sent me a camera that not only looked like new, but shot pictures as if it came out of the box for the first time. I am extremely happy with my purchase and will continue to buy from Adorama. I recommend that if you are in the market for a DSLR camera or another camera product to checkout Adorama's used inventory and choose from many excellent options. Their grading scale is very fair."

"After shopping numerous www sellers for our new Olympus OMD E-M1 camera with ED 12-40 mm Pro lens, we selected Adorama for our on line purchase. Ordering was simple and fast. Products were competitively priced, packaged securely and delivered timely.
The overall shopping experience was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Adorama to friends and others looking to buy from an on line seller

"Quick delivery. Pleasant to deal with."

"Excellent chat service and very rapid delivery as always. Love this place."

"Rapido, fácil, excelente servicio al cliente"

"The purchase of my Nikon lens and accessories was most positive. The refurbished lens came with a lens hood and storage bag that I did not expect. A pleasant surprise. Adorama: great selection, good prices and super support for the photo enthusiast!"

"Adorama is a great place to get photography equipment. Helpful and knowledgable... especially Meyer and Red, the two men I worked with.
PT

"The usefullness of the web page es ver y restricted. It dos not allow to select orders forma pickup At the store. And it took three days to validate a crédito card"

"I order a lot of items from Adorama. They ship quickly. I have never had a problem with them."

"Adorama has provided rapid response to any problem, and very quick shipping of the products ordered from them, They are the best photo/electric products company, and I always use their service."

"Happy with everything except the camera case that came with the camera (free). It is too small and there is no way the camera will fit into it. The camera was a Canon G1X and the case was a Lowepro Rezo 50"

"THE DELIVERING WAS TOO FAST I DIDNT EXPECTED SO SOON, THANKS

THIS IS MY SECOND PRODUCT I BUY TO YOU, THE FIRST WAS A NIKON CAMERA.

OAKside's Avatar
Internets, USA

"I am incredibly happy with this Adorama purchase. I ordered a 40" HDTV at an very fair price. It shipped (for free, despite size and weight) within 1-2 days via UPS Ground, and arrived in another 4-5 days, safely and undamaged, thanks in part to custom, strong additional bracing around all edges, and luckily some careful handling by UPS I assume. Couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Adorama, and hope to shop here again soon. Thank you."

"Ordered the wrong sized paper, accidentally, the charge to mail it back cost $20.00 on a $40.00 item, and wasn't sure if the store would also tack on the initial shipping cost. It was free to send to me, but the return policy said on a free shipping item they would deduct the initial cost of shipping from the refund. Kept the paper and will cut it into smaller sections since almost all of the cost would be eaten in an exchange or refund. Good place to buy if you want to keep all of your items."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-10-2014

adorama, Adorama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback. Had you returned the wrong paper you ordered for exchange we would have not charged you for shipping a new order out to you.

Sincerely,

Jerry Greenbaum
Adorama, Inc.”

"Website is easy to navigate and search. Pricing and bundles are good. The only confusing thing is to sort through all the bundles. Some bundles contain many items. They do not all show on 1 screen. Hard to compare the bundles. Also, in some cases, the price of the camera alone (Powershot G16) is the same as the bundle for that camera. Makes me wonder what am I missing."