AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

What is this?

"As always, Adorama delivers, excellent customer service, quick ship time, and the best prices/rebates I can ever find! Have purchased 2 camera bodies and 3 lenses (2 new, 1 used). And will continue to purchase from them!"

"very fast processing delivery and great supportive helpful customer service
thanks
V.K.

"I cancelled my order because I did not want to wait 2 weeks for my item to ship as I also paid extra for shipping it was pointless. However my order was cancelled promptly, and I appreciate that."

"didnt get anything and custom service is not helpful"

"I purchased Nikon D750 with a 50mm prime lens and was eager to receive it in time for the camping trip. The shopping experience was smooth and I was constantly updated on the order status. I selected one day shipping and the items were delivered promptly the next morning. I love the camera and definitely would choose Adorama for future purchases. "

"My order was filled very quickly and shipped before the long holiday. I ordered a used item and a new item and they are perfect. The used lens I bought was rated like new and it was absolutely perfect no flaws at all."

"Fast delivery. Top quality customer service."

"I have dealt with Adorama previously and I know they are a repudable company. However on this occasion I can honestly say these transactions have been a total disappointment. I purchased 2 New Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbons with 3 YR Warranties. They were purchased through Rakuten.com but they were the seller. When the laptops were received I checked the warranties online and they were about 6-7 weeks short. So I emailed them to contact Lenovo and update the warranty.........sounds simple right?..........unfortunately not right, ...2 weeks later the most I can get out of Adorama is an email address for Lenovo and for me to handle it. If you are selling something with a 3 YR Warranty shouldn't it be a 3 YR Warranty?

I found their customer service to be fairly responsive, but not very knowledgeable on my particular laptop. This is a quote from their CS person:

Thank you for your patience.

We called Lenovo Support Center and spoke with Kenan. They said that you have to send an email to atlemail@us.ibm.com with a copy of your invoice (proof of purchase) with the subject line below:

Subject line: WARRANTY INFORMATION

You will receive an automatic response after 24-48 hours.

Also, please note that the basic warranty of the item is just one year unless you purchased an extended warranty.

We appreciate your business.

If you have any further questions, or require additional assistance please reply to this e-mail.

Well I had to send the CS rep the link to their listing showing them warranty terms. Boy he really spent alot of time on my problem huh?

Two weeks later no warranty update.....thanks a bunch Adorama!

"Fast Service, Great Value"

"My 50 inch samsung tv that I purchased on 10-6-14 was delivered to the house with out any inspection of the box or signature. The outside box looked ok when I came home from work at 1030 pm on 10-9-14. When I set the tv up on saturday 10-11-14 and turned it on the tv screen had two cracks in the upper right hand of the tv. Will never order tv on line and have it delivered again"

"Very speedy delivery, very happy with my purchase."

"I am satisfied with the products I purchased and how well customer service assisted me. However, I think my shipping experience could have been better. I initially made the mistake to forget to include the Suite # of my delivery place, so I contacted them and by morning everything seemed to be fixed. Three days later when my box was scheduled to arrive, UPS called me and said that my address didn't exist. Apparently the shipping label that Adorama used had my office's street address and my home's city and zip code. Thankfully, I confirmed the address with UPS that morning and my items arrived on time. One of the items I purchased was not in my package though, it arrived until the next business day, which was okay because I didn't need it right away but the address was once again wrong. This time UPS didn't call but resolved the issue themselves. The package arrived intact on that same day."

"shipment was fast. product was in a better condition than described. Prices were reasonable."

"Quick delivery of quality products, great bundle package price. Will shop again."

"Web order went smoothly and delivery was really speedy. Thanks. "

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.