Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10

2016-07-17

Ran screaming when it arrived!!

"Ordered the Nikon d5200 "refurbished" and lens 50mm 1.8g, and lets say AMAZING! The body looks incredibly new, and it arrived quicker than I had ever expected! It even got to me before my clothes which I ordered back in June. Very very pleased, I do Senior portrait photography and choosing this camera and lens was an amazing buy. Will continue to be a loyal customer!"

2016-07-17

Easy to use web site and quick delivery

"Very easy to use web site to find what you want. Using express delivery is quick delivery to the Pacific coast. Adorama consistently pleases with good pricing, and getting the order shipped quickly."

shooting away

"Ordered my Nikon D500 online, very easy process. After a short shipping period, I've been shooting away..

2016-07-16

Best seller

"Nice packing and I get more stuff then I expect . Thank you adorama.. "

2016-07-16

Adorama or bust.

"Alwayso new Adorama existed but never seem to get there finally pulled the trigger and it was the best. Shipping was fast and they had the best price, I will shop there again."

2016-07-15

very happy with purchase

"quality products, good prices, outstanding support and services"

2016-07-14

"Order arrived earlier than expected and all items were perfect"

2016-07-14

Love the free shipping

"I love the free 3 day shipping. Great service for sure."

Great Camera/Great Deal

"never hesitate to buy from Adorama. They are wonderful. "

I'll be back

"Everything arrived well packaged and in the time frame specified. First time buyer from this site but I'm sure I'll be back to order from them again!"

Woo!

"Very nice, strobe. Charges fast and lots of options. Super portable. Attached at 65" softbox with the Bowens mount. No issues so far."

Adorama delievers!!

"Friendly, prompt with great follow up and support!!"

2016-07-12

Couldn't Be More Pleased!

"Adorama had exactly the camera and lens I wanted at the best price. I purchased a refurbished camera body along with an extended warranty. I love having that peace of mind. My order was packed perfectly and delivered quickly. Adorama is a name I know and trust, and my experience more than met my expectations. Thanks!"

2016-07-11

Excellent Price, Disappointing Shipping

"I had to purchase one item in order to get the reduced price on the laptop I wanted, but considered that a small price to pay for the laptop. Both items were purchased within 2 minutes of each other, but the item I didn't "have to have" was received on Thursday and the laptop was received on Monday. Unfortunately, I really needed the laptop over the weekend, but the shipment was held up because they waited over 24 hours to "verify" my purchase with a phone call. I guess I'll have it when I get home from this business trip.....Not exactly sure if I'll keep it or send it back at this time."

This review was modified by res1uqdh on July 11 2016 05:04:35 PM

2016-07-11

Repeat customer (again and again)!

"Adorama always has what I need and has really great prices as well. Their shipping is very quick and the staff is great to deal with when I do have to call."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.