• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.58/10 5.58/10

What is this?

"Prompt shipping and great service. Thank you !!!"

"It was very easy to place an oder with Adorama. They had what I wanted and I received it very quickly. My only complaint is that I did not receive a confermation E-mail afre I placed my order. I had to call back after a few day to find out the status. "

"Very fast service. Very professional staff that answered my questions before purchase. THANK YOU!"

"Good price, fast shipping, great customer service!!!

What else can you ask for?

"It was quick and painless to order something from Adorama without any fuss. I haven't had to return anything or contact customer support, but there are always popups/messages asking if I need help, so I assume that their customer support is top notch.

Only a couple issues, but not enough to detract any stars:
1) The site offers "bundles" where you can buy additional items at a reduced/free charge. The way they display the bundles in your cart is a little confusing--I ordered two identical cameras with the same "bundles", and instead of saying the "qty" of a unit is 2, it just listed them all out separately so the invoice was extra long. I had to double-take to make sure everything was fine (it was).

2) There is no shipping status update. It is simply "Shipping", then I get a notice on my door saying I missed a delivery. No tracking info. This may be the specific seller though, and not the site.

3) One small cleaning solution bottle broke in-transit, but again this is a seller issue, not site issue. The camera/expensive items were fine, just that one bottle that you get for free from optometrists.

"Fast shipping! The product was as advertised."

"Camera was exactly as described.Prompt delivery. Item was carefully packed in a sturdy box. This was the third item I bought from Adorama this year. Every item has been exactly as described. I trust Adorama and plan to keep doing business with them."

"Ordered 2 printers. Great price. However, only shipped/received 1 with no communication from company advising that the order would be modified. Still showing a pending charge on my Paypal account almost 1 week later."

"The connection fail all the time and the costumer service is really hard to be reach"

"Took away one star because the ordering process/shopping cart was a bit confusing in identifying what was included in the bundle.

Otherwise, you guys are great.

N

"Great item in excellent condition . Very please. "

"After a rocky start with my order attempt being rejected as exceeding the warehouse qty, everything went smoothly. The order came quickly and accurately."

"Adorama was very quick to ship my first order, but second order was shipped ground for some reason reason even expedited service requirement was met. "

"Best price on purchase, shipped same day and actually arrived a day earlier than expected. Would order from Adorama again."

"The lens comes without a hood. It is not an important item. I just wish I can find it somewhere before purchasing."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.