AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.51/10 6.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10

What is this?

"Our shopping experience went well. We are very pleased with the computer. Thank you"

"Best buy I ever made. Searched for 2 years to find a discontinued model olympus1030 sw. Purchased from adore a at literally $200 less than a used ok condition unit. The camera arrived in like new condition. Excellent customer service and price. Super fast shipping. Would highly recommend this store and will shop here again. Thank you!"

"My delivery was fast and the service I received from the Adorama staff was excellent. I'm a total camera newbie and they spoke my language! "

"Adorama lists on their website a big banner that says "same day shipping until 8pm." This was not the case for me. I ordered my item at 4pm Friday, and did not ship until Monday. It arrived on Thursday.

When I do a google search, the results for the website says "Adorama.com - Same Day Shipping by 8PM" In my case, this was false advertising.

After I ordered my product, 2 weeks later the banner on the website was tweaked to say "most items shipped by 8pm"

In a world where shipping is king... Where I can order a product on amazon and get it 2 days later for free, shipping speed makes up over 1/2 of my happiness with the order. The added items (memory card, case, etc...) don't matter. I have already bought what I need. What I depend upon is reliable shipping because I'm making plans to go use the professional camera immediately after I receive it.

I will note that the rest of the order was good. The camera works well and I've been enjoying it. I'm currently unsure if I will order from them again though, simply because I have no idea when things will get to me - even with "free expedited shipping." I have bought from them before, and even then things were slow. I believed this instance would be different.

"on time well Package great condition"

"As expected thank you! They really were helpful when I called to sort out payment issues"

"I was very happy with my Adorama purchase! The order was filled perfectly, arrived quickly, and pleased me greatly."

"I've been very happy with Adorama over the years and it's the main reason I shop with them first. Both prices and service have been great."

"Great Price and fast service"

"I haven't opened the box yet...will wait until our travels are over...but I was very impressed with how fast it arrived!"

"Very fast shipping and great packaging along with easy checkout process."

"Great information and advice from staff....received order timely. Compared with two other major retailers and decided on Adorama...hopefully, gift receiver will be pleased as well...."

"There are many years I buy at Adorama and it's always the same, Adora is great! Every time I needed help with anything they were ready to help me. At the last time, they exceeded my expectations being very solicitous and attentive with an specific episode that occurred only because I live in Brazil. I always recomend Adorama to all of my friends and I feel very happy and secure doing it! Thanks Adorama for being more than a camera store for me!"

"Just as a placeholder until my refund is processed. I had two issues with this order and its pricing. Adorama messed up the total price for a d810 and 24-70 2.8 ringing the total up 300$ from what it was supposed to be. This issue was resolved quickly. However, I am now complaining about the price of the D810 which is also 300$ lower than what I bought it for. The customer rep was extremely shady on my refund and introduced a new "approval process" that my previous complaint did not have to go through. This is my money and I shouldn't have to go through made-up processes in order to get it back."

"It was quick shipment and delivery after i order the product. it was awesome!"

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.