AdoramaCoupons
  • Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.68/10 6.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.21/10 7.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10

What is this?

"Fast shipping! Exactly what I ordered. I was actually trying to purchase the lens from newegg because my credit card was giving me an extra 2 percent back. The order got cancelled so many times with newegg that I got fed up and came to adorama. I didn't get the extra cash back but it was worth the speed in delivery and cheap Chinese accessories that came with my purchase.

"Package can at an expected time ....after five

"Great service and speedy delivery once more! It is a pleasure shopping online at Adorama and I hope to make it to the store some day. Products always as described and I have never needed to test their return policy. "

"Great customer service and reliable as usual."

"Excellent customer service. Lots of help returning items I bought in error. "

"Great system with a great price. I love the 7 speakers and the conversion abilities of the receiver. The package was delivered exactly on time and I was completely satisfied with my experience. I would buy from Adorama again in a second. "

"Provided an excellent product and an exceptionally fine price. That was followed by free and fast delivery. So far I am extremely satisfied with the performance of the CanoScan 9000 Mark-II"

"In the past I've had "Zero" problems with Adorama... unfortunately, the product I recently purchased arrived broken. No physical damage to the shipping container or product packaging. Adorama was quick to provide me with return shipping material however, this issue resulted in my not being able to support a MLB shoot (as originally planned). I tried explain that to the customer service rep when asking for expedited shipping on the replacement product. "

"Product arrived on time and safe. This is the third product I buy from Adorama and I always been satisfy with product and delivery. "

"Wonderful experience. I got a deal, no shipping, no tax, and it showed up a day earlier than I had expected."

"Ordering was very easy--shipping was very quick.
Had to call after ordering to make an address correction
& Adorama representative was very pleasant and took
care of the change quickly.

"Everything arrived quickly, exactly as I ordered"

"I purchased a printer that was advertised with a $250 mail in rebate.

Turns out Adorama was falsely advertising the rebate, and in fact, the printer was not eligible for rebate until 2 weeks after my purchase date. I only purchased it because of the great rebate.

Adorama support was rude and disrespectful to me. They straight up denied that their website was advertising the rebate. I know for certain that it was, or else I wouldn't have purchased it.

Adorama wouldn't honor my request because it took Canon 3 months to process my rebate... and Adorama will only help out with things up to 30 days after purchase date.

I feel deceived by their false advertising.

I purchased a printer that was advertised with a $250 mail in rebate.

My reply to your comment:

Hi,

After going around and around with customer service, the manager at Adorama, Joyce, denied that there was a rebate for the time I purchased this product. She said she had her team check on it, and there was no rebate.

That was super confusing because the reason I purchased this, was because of the rebate advertised. That's why I say it was false advertising! I felt dropped.

I downloaded the rebate form from the Adorama's website, but ended up with something that was apparently not right. A rebate form that was for a different set of dates??

I feel totally screwed over on this due to the lack of clarity on your website's part.

I feel that it's Adorama's responsibility to make it REALLY clear for customers which rebate form to download... if the dates are constantly changing on the forms.

modified review Rep reply posted May-13-2015

adorama, Adorama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback. However we need to set the record straight here. You were indeed eligible for the rebate.
But you mailed in the rebate form too late, & you mailed in the wrong form with a different date. We did everything we could to try to help you out but by sending in the rebate form too late Canon denied your rebate. We do regret your dissatisfaction.”

"Everything straightforward and easy."

"This purchase was very easy. From picking out the Canon SX50 through receiving product from Ups was a total of four days. I also received the promotion a printer on the same day. I would totally recommend and use Adriana in the future. One other thing, they allowed me to purchase a longer warranty two days after my purchase....Excellent transaction!"

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.