AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10

What is this?

"I was very pleased with the Sigma lens production, the value and the quick response by Adorama"

"Fast order processing & delivery, item was as expected. Item was well-packaged in the shipping box."

"Quick service, great product"

"Website very easy to use. Competitive prices. Order arrived on time.
Highly recommend Adorama.

"I ordered an item that the Adorama website did not explain was an accessory for an item no longer made, rather than the current model. As a result, it required me to ship the item back to Adorma, and left me without a working accessory.
Update: Adorama responded to this review. They changed their website to make clear it was an accessory for a product no longer made, and sent me a free return label for the accessory.

"Wow is this how they treat all customers?
Absolutely one of the, if not the worst customer service, I have ever had to deal.

"Try to use Adorama as much as possible for all my purchases,
Good Customer Services..

"The staff was very helpful getting me to the right representative to solve my problem. I needed to replace an item that was out of stock at the time and Israel found a suitable replacement. He was very professional and prompt."

"great experience. Fast shipping!"

"the web site was easy enought to use and the order was delivered faster than stated, that is always a positive in my book."

"The on-line shopping left something to be desired but a phone call got me to a knowledgeable and efficient salesperson who took care of my order quickly.

A glitch with associated software has yet to be resolved - I bought an Epson V600 scanner but the Adobe Elements 11 software that came as a package deal, was not able to fully download load in my computer .. So far, Adorama, Epson or Adobe have not resolved the issue to my great dissatisfaction. Everyone seems to keep passing the buck.

"I ordered an expensive flash kit. On of the flashes did not work. Adorama's customer service was very poor in helping me to get this problem resolved. I needed the flashes for an urgent job. They said they would call me right back with an answer but they didn't

Customer service experience was poor.

UPDATE: 7/18/14
After having left this negative review, Adorama's Immediately took care of the situation. I had a replacement the next day. I am now completely satisfied, however I am a little disappointed it took a negative review to get their attention. There was a night and day difference in the quality of their customer service before I left the review and after I left the review.

In any case, since they resolved the situation to my satisfaction, I am raising the review from 1 star to 4 stars.

"Sure to order from u guys again. Txs "

"Lens was just as described. Excellent condition and super fast shipping. Great deal and would deal with Adorama again and again"

"Quick shipping, item as described, I'm a happy customer!"

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.