Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10

What is this?

2016-04-21

"Bought a refurbished Nikon D7100. The Camera arrived in just a few days, and I am very pleased with it. Really a great deal for the money."

2016-04-21

Quick and precise

"Great product at a great price"

2016-04-20

Well Packed

"Haven't used the new product (tripod) yet. It's a birthday gift and the birthday is a month off. But the product came well packaged and protected. And quickly."

2016-04-20

Awesome

"Product was advertised as open box. Item came is as nearly new, you wouldn't know it is an open box. No scratch, the shutter count is zero. I essentially have a new camera for a discounted price. Adorama is a great seller, ships the item quickly. I will do business again, I suggest you do the same."

2016-04-19

Good price, excellent service.

"Website was easy to find the items I wanted, the prices were good and the delivery was incredible quick. "

2016-04-19

Super Service

"Order was processed and delivered just as promised and the product met all my expectations. I have made several orders with Adorama and they always provide exceptional service."

2016-04-18

Good prices, quick delivery. But, delivery needs signature

"My expensive shipment came without requiring a signature. This was a commercial delivery, and in my area it is not good to just leave a box sitting outside a door. Fortunately, my UPS driver recognizes my car and came a second time at the end of his round when I was present. If I hadn't been there, he would have been required to leave the delivery outside. I've lost deliveries before, so this instance made me a bit nervous. An Adorama competitor always requests signatures, and I would suggest that practice be used for such shipments. No complaints about price or service. I've always given Adorama a 10 in that regard. "

2016-04-17

Wahoo!

"For the past three months I've searched for the Pioneer 300 photo albums at different stores. With no luck I got onto the internet, found what I wanted within minutes, ordered
the product, and received the goods within the projected time. Wahoo!

2016-04-17

A+ from Adorama

"I get all of my gear used then serviced via Canon Pro Service. I have purchased two camera bodies and three lenses from Adorama's used department and it is always in perfect condition. "

2016-04-16

Confusion with the order process.

"I completed an order for Nikon lens 200x500. After placing the order I received an email from you stating I left something in my shopping basket and to place the order again which I did. I received two different emails with conflicting order and tracking numbers. One of the orders was received as schedule and I assumed order was complete. Three days later I received a second lens. I don't know why and don't know what to do about the return. I have not called your Customer Service for help as this is the weekend. Please advise.
I have placed several orders in the past and all were handled very well with no issues.

2016-04-15

nice!!!!! love my new guitar

"always my pleasure to do business with adorama really fast shiiping and great deals all the time"

2016-04-15

Fast delivery of a fast lens :)

"The lens was on sale, it was easy to order it, and it arrived quickly. Who could ask for anything more?"

Very Impressed

"I'm a first time customer with Adorama and could not be more impressed. Items are easily researched and found on the site and ordering was almost too easy. My order arrived within 48 hours and was packaged so nicely, I had no worry of damaged product. Everything ordered is as described with no issues. One portion of my order is on backorder (noted when I ordered), but so glad they did not hold my other items until the backorder was received. One note of advice, please be sure to see if your item requires signature so that you don't have to schedule re-delivery through UPS; no one want to wait even an extra hour for our awesome equipment :-) "

Wow Amazing

"I called for info regarding the new DJI Phantom 4 bundle which saved me $87.00 and the extended warranty for such a good cost. Few minutes later had my order placed because the customer service was superb!!!... I haveshopped all over the place and never seen such quality. The rep Meyer Bloomberg made sure I had the best price an every thing I wanted. It was a big investment and he made sure I had the right package. "

This review was modified by ILoveNY on April 14 2016 01:20:41 PM

Happy Customers!

"This purchase was one of many I have made from Adorama. It was a purchase for my daughter, her first DSLR. She is very happy with it and is enjoying learning to use her new camera and all the items included in the kit."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.