Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

2017-01-04

Lightning fast delivery

"Ordered one afternoon and received it by 10am the next morning on the west coast with free overnight delivery."

2017-01-04

Top Notch Service

"Very pleased with website interaction, customer service interaction, and of course the purchase of the Sigma 150-600mm C lens. Adorama could not have done better for me."

Nikon D7200

"Customer service was excellent. Live chat helped with my questions and the biggest surprise was shipping. Arrived sooner than I expected "

Great deal and price

"Paired with overnight shipping! The lens also comes with a free USB dock!"

Buyer Beware

"Very bad experience with this company. Will never do business with them again.

Facts:
I ordered my son's Christmas gift from them on 12/7/16
Sony Vegas Pro 13 Edit - Academic ESD, Download

I expected an immediate download of the software, but was good with disks also, since he would have something to unwrap. After ordering though, no download link was visible.

On 12/15, I started getting worried, and when I logged onto the web site, it showed (for the first time) that my order was Backlogged! I immediately called the company and spoke with an agent who said that they had the product in the warehouse, and they would upgrade my shipping so that I would get it December 20th or 21st.

On December 22nd I called them back to find out why I had not received the software, and they told me they did not have it in stock, and they would have to drop ship it from the manufacturer. I asked for a supervisor and told them to make sure I knew by the end of the day what was going to happen.

Later that afternoon they called me back to let me know they did not have the software, could not get the software, and they were cancelling the order. This left me without a major gift for my son, and very little time to shop for him.

Unacceptable!

This review was modified by cre8ivideas on January 03 2017 12:16:41 PM

2017-01-02

christmas pics with new eyes

"shipped out quickly nice job"

2017-01-02

above and beyond

"Contacted Adorama regarding a sale that had expired. Adorma honored the sale and the Sales team at Adorama was very helpful in everything and answering questions. Very fast resolution and shipping A+ service,"

Adorama is the best

"It was easy to use their website and ordering was a breeze. I love the products they sell. Shipment was fast and professionally packed. I have no complaints whatsoever about this business. I'm looking forward to more purchases from them in the future."

A Your Adorama

"Easy to order.
Prompt shipment and delivery!

2017-01-01

"Great price and service!!!"

Great price and product

"Adorama provided a great product, at a great price, with fair shipping cost and timeline. "

2017-01-01

Always a good experience.

"Quick shipping. Product exactly as expected. Good pricing."

2017-01-01

Great extras with camera!

"Great extras with camera at no additional price! Good advice, knowledge and suggestions via chat & phone & free shipping. I will buy from them again and recommend them to everyone!"

2016-12-31

Cheapest price ANYWHERE!!!

"I needed ink for my Canon printer. I was just perusing online and WOW!!!! I stumbled upon Adorama.com and saw my printer, the exact model that I was needing ink for nonetheless, which also included ink for The EXACT same price as one black basic ink cartridge!!! Either it was get a brand new printer, BOTH color and black inks, OR just purchase ONE MEASLY black ink cartridge. It was a no-brainer. But they sweetened the deal with free shipping and no sales tax. Thank you Adorama. You have gained a devoted customer for life."

2016-12-31

Bounce The Lens

"Everything show up on time, next day delivery, ready to be wrapped for Christmas. Only thing I didn't care for was the lens (15-45mm) was only wrapped in bubble wrap and was bouncing from side to side in the box. What happen to the Styrofoam that all my other Canon lenses come pack in when purchased from a store? "

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.