AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10

What is this?

"the web site was easy enought to use and the order was delivered faster than stated, that is always a positive in my book."

"The on-line shopping left something to be desired but a phone call got me to a knowledgeable and efficient salesperson who took care of my order quickly.

A glitch with associated software has yet to be resolved - I bought an Epson V600 scanner but the Adobe Elements 11 software that came as a package deal, was not able to fully download load in my computer .. So far, Adorama, Epson or Adobe have not resolved the issue to my great dissatisfaction. Everyone seems to keep passing the buck.

"I ordered an expensive flash kit. On of the flashes did not work. Adorama's customer service was very poor in helping me to get this problem resolved. I needed the flashes for an urgent job. They said they would call me right back with an answer but they didn't

Customer service experience was poor.

UPDATE: 7/18/14
After having left this negative review, Adorama's Immediately took care of the situation. I had a replacement the next day. I am now completely satisfied, however I am a little disappointed it took a negative review to get their attention. There was a night and day difference in the quality of their customer service before I left the review and after I left the review.

In any case, since they resolved the situation to my satisfaction, I am raising the review from 1 star to 4 stars.

"Sure to order from u guys again. Txs "

"Lens was just as described. Excellent condition and super fast shipping. Great deal and would deal with Adorama again and again"

"Quick shipping, item as described, I'm a happy customer!"

"I've purchased several items over the past few months. All my items were in perfect condition and shipments arrived in a very timely manner. "

"Very satisfied from start to finish best pricing on time shipping well buy from them again"

"Everything is great with you guys."

"Order came on time and even though the box was in rough shape product was not damaged."

"Very happy with purchase. Good quality, accurate descriptions. Everything as advertised. Products were on my doorstep two days sooner than expected! Will definitely buy from Adorama again!!"

"Always great service, and always try to help with any requests made. A trusted partner."

"As usual, no problems
But it would be nice salespeople could switch some of the bundled items to ones of the same or lower value so that repeat customers ,like me, did not receive un-neede/ un-wanted items.

"My order arrived 3 days earlier than I expected. Very happy with my shopping experience."

"Great Deal on the Canon PC-100. Fast delivery."

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.