Adorama Reviews - page 2 - adorama.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 11,847 reviews

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (12,136)

"Adorama has provided rapid response to any problem, and very quick shipping of the products ordered from them, They are the best photo/electric products company, and I always use their service."

"Happy with everything except the camera case that came with the camera (free). It is too small and there is no way the camera will fit into it. The camera was a Canon G1X and the case was a Lowepro Rezo 50"

"THE DELIVERING WAS TOO FAST I DIDNT EXPECTED SO SOON, THANKS

THIS IS MY SECOND PRODUCT I BUY TO YOU, THE FIRST WAS A NIKON CAMERA.

OAKside's Avatar
Internets, USA

"I am incredibly happy with this Adorama purchase. I ordered a 40" HDTV at an very fair price. It shipped (for free, despite size and weight) within 1-2 days via UPS Ground, and arrived in another 4-5 days, safely and undamaged, thanks in part to custom, strong additional bracing around all edges, and luckily some careful handling by UPS I assume. Couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Adorama, and hope to shop here again soon. Thank you."

Rating 4/102/5

"Ordered the wrong sized paper, accidentally, the charge to mail it back cost $20.00 on a $40.00 item, and wasn't sure if the store would also tack on the initial shipping cost. It was free to send to me, but the return policy said on a free shipping item they would deduct the initial cost of shipping from the refund. Kept the paper and will cut it into smaller sections since almost all of the cost would be eaten in an exchange or refund. Good place to buy if you want to keep all of your items."

modified review reply posted Apr-10-2014

adorama, Adorama rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback. Had you returned the wrong paper you ordered for exchange we would have not charged you for shipping a new order out to you.

Sincerely,

Jerry Greenbaum
Adorama, Inc.”

"Website is easy to navigate and search. Pricing and bundles are good. The only confusing thing is to sort through all the bundles. Some bundles contain many items. They do not all show on 1 screen. Hard to compare the bundles. Also, in some cases, the price of the camera alone (Powershot G16) is the same as the bundle for that camera. Makes me wonder what am I missing."

"Adorama is the best place to shop. I have shopped with them many years now and they have never let me down once. They always have what I am looking for and always the best price and fast shipping."

"Great deal, fast, efficient service. Completed order, received in 2 days. Couldn't be happier!!!"

"Adorama was great! Ordered on line. Called the next day to add to order and received everthing as advertised - across country in 2 days - a new camera body in the factory-sealed box with the correct memory card as recommended by Adorama rep. Began taking great photos as soon as the battery was fully charged. Definitely recommend Adorama. "

"Very good services, can't complaint, they took good care of me"

"Everything as advertised and quick shipping."

"Great price, exceptionally quick (FREE) shipping and the communication is top notch. Thanks, Adorama!"

"Very satisfied. Item shipped quickly, received before expected. "

"Clean/Quick Ordering process. Very specific on what type of warranty.
Price wasn't the cheapest, but those sites which had $300 less for the camera, happened to be selling grey market.
Shipping was next day, I received i within 7 days. (other end of the continent).
contents were as stated.

"Good price and delivered on time."