Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10

Quick and easy

"Easy and convenient to order. Free shipping but turn out need 3 days instead of next day delivery to OR. "

2016-06-22

Wonderful product for a wonderful price

"The speakers I have ordered were of good quality..Totally happy with the discounted price I was able to get from Adorama. I really liked quick checkout at the time of shopping without harassing me to create an account. Product was shipped just in time (within 2 days) with no extra shipping cost. I was so happy that i did sign up for the account after I purchase those speakers to check out awesome deals on other items available here. "

Product is fine - Paid way to much for shipping

"I ordered the items on a wednesday afternoon for a photoshoot the following Tuesday. Paid for Next Day Shipping ($102) extra to get it fast. One of the two backdrops arrived Monday, the second one on Wednesday. Why offer next day if you do not keep multiple items in stock. It should have warned me that it may not show up on time.

So why did I pay $102 shipping for a package that took 3-5 days to arrive? I never have this problem with the other photography equipment company.

2016-06-21

Again vey happy with getting my equipment from Adorama

"I order my new camera and lenses from them and everything showed up exactly when it was supposed to. "

2016-06-21

"The experience was very smooth, easy. I especially like the rebate that comes with the printer I bought."

GlAdorama....for photography equipment

"It's essential to visit the Adorama website if shopping online for photography equipment. They often have the better price to go along with included accessories. I purchased the Fujifilm X-E2 at a great price which included a Fuji battery and leather case. It was a sweet deal. It shipped quickly and arrived within four days of my order."

2016-06-20

Superb customer service!

"I purchased the Nikon 18-200 lens kit and received more for my money than any other store or site I researched. One item was on back order, and a quick call got the rest of my order expedited. The man who helped me was courteous and friendly and seemed to really care about my satisfaction. I am a loyal customer!"

Crazy exciting!

"I love the way my shipment was handled. The camera is beautiful and lives up to its reputation.
All the pics I have taken so far have been incredible. This is my first full frame camera. I will follow up with another comment in a month.

This review was modified by zvidzai_ushe on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-19

Excellent service and prices. I am a repeat customer.

"Staff directed me to the proper accessories. It was promptly shipped."

This review was modified by tom-61250 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

Great service!!

"Great service, I have had no experience with returns though, as everything I purchased from them were keepers. Though I have read others that have returned goods with no hitches at all."

This review was modified by justrude on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-18

Easy ordering and quick delivery

"Brought a lens, good price and quick delivery"

2016-06-18

The big wait

"I ordered my items on Saturday . Two day delivery . I called Wednesday they promised to ship them that day but they lied. Called back Thursday again they said they would ship that day and they did. All my items were in stock they just did not feel like sending them to me..
If I did not take time out during my busy day To call them I would still be WATING.

2016-06-16

Quick delivery. Well packaged.

"The package arrived before the estimated arrival date, The price was excellent"

Adorama Quick service

"I felt it was so easy to order & everything came very quickly & all in one shipment unlike others places I've dealt with."

No goods, no money

"I have ordered a computer and wired money to the seller. I used my credit card. Unfortunately, Adorama's security system decided that this is a stolen card. So, my payment was not accepted and the order was cancelled. Now my payment is pending for 8 days already. Adorama told me that the money will be automatically returned within 7 days after the cancellation. However, I still do not have my money."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.