AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.61/10 7.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

What is this?

"I placed order on 10/9 and I still have not receive the merchandise on 10/17 not Eve notification of shipment."

"Waiting for answer on why it has not shipped after a week. Still pending I see."

"I ordered my item on October 9th. As of this morning, October 16th, the item still hasn't shipped yet. I don't know what the hold up is, but I'm really disappointed. It shouldn't take a full week to ship the item."

"I did not realize that the company is on a week long vacation. I feel more comfortable of being able to pick up the expensive product like TV from local store. Therefore, I cancelled the order. Thank you. "

"After placing an order for essential production supplies on October 8, I became concerned when many days passed and there was no shipping notification yet. Contacting Adorama, I learned that they were closed for Sukkoth Holiday 10/8 thru 10/16 and even though items were in stock, could not ship my order until 10/20. I feel it was misleading to not disclose their holiday closing and reveal their closed dates, both on the web site or on the subsequent order acknowledgment email. Other companies do this. I was forced to place the order elsewhere to avoid the risk of running out of supplies on a large project.
This is my only negative experience with Adorama.

"The experience was top notch all the way. I received my orders quickly.

Will definitely shop at Adorama again!!!

"As always, Adorama delivers, excellent customer service, quick ship time, and the best prices/rebates I can ever find! Have purchased 2 camera bodies and 3 lenses (2 new, 1 used). And will continue to purchase from them!"

"very fast processing delivery and great supportive helpful customer service
thanks
V.K.

"I cancelled my order because I did not want to wait 2 weeks for my item to ship as I also paid extra for shipping it was pointless. However my order was cancelled promptly, and I appreciate that."

"didnt get anything and custom service is not helpful"

"I purchased Nikon D750 with a 50mm prime lens and was eager to receive it in time for the camping trip. The shopping experience was smooth and I was constantly updated on the order status. I selected one day shipping and the items were delivered promptly the next morning. I love the camera and definitely would choose Adorama for future purchases. "

"My order was filled very quickly and shipped before the long holiday. I ordered a used item and a new item and they are perfect. The used lens I bought was rated like new and it was absolutely perfect no flaws at all."

"Fast delivery. Top quality customer service."

"I have dealt with Adorama previously and I know they are a repudable company. However on this occasion I can honestly say these transactions have been a total disappointment. I purchased 2 New Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbons with 3 YR Warranties. They were purchased through Rakuten.com but they were the seller. When the laptops were received I checked the warranties online and they were about 6-7 weeks short. So I emailed them to contact Lenovo and update the warranty.........sounds simple right?..........unfortunately not right, ...2 weeks later the most I can get out of Adorama is an email address for Lenovo and for me to handle it. If you are selling something with a 3 YR Warranty shouldn't it be a 3 YR Warranty?

I found their customer service to be fairly responsive, but not very knowledgeable on my particular laptop. This is a quote from their CS person:

Thank you for your patience.

We called Lenovo Support Center and spoke with Kenan. They said that you have to send an email to atlemail@us.ibm.com with a copy of your invoice (proof of purchase) with the subject line below:

Subject line: WARRANTY INFORMATION

You will receive an automatic response after 24-48 hours.

Also, please note that the basic warranty of the item is just one year unless you purchased an extended warranty.

We appreciate your business.

If you have any further questions, or require additional assistance please reply to this e-mail.

Well I had to send the CS rep the link to their listing showing them warranty terms. Boy he really spent alot of time on my problem huh?

Two weeks later no warranty update.....thanks a bunch Adorama!

"Fast Service, Great Value"

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.