AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.41/10 6.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.13/10 6.13/10

What is this?

"My shipment came as listed and arrived quickly. I'm very satisfied with my purchase."

"I received my computer on time, packaged well."

"Got here fast! Good price, too."

"I will never buy another item from Adorama its been a week from hell trying to resolve my problem everytime I talked to another customer service specialist the more they screwed the order up. This started as a Lens Kit purchase it included the lens a lens case a lens filter and 3 year warranty Adorama charged my bankcard for the purchase and never notified me until the next day any details of purchase. The filter was on backorder they had already shipped the lens and the backordered filter was not available until first week of Dec. they never offered me a alternate filter, after 3 emails and 3 phone calls they gave me a choice of 3 filters to take the place of the backordered filter I emailed them my choice filter and they emailed me back that it would be shipped upon looking at the invoice I noticed they charged my bank card $96.00 for the filter. So here I go again on the phone for 40 minutes with yet another specialist they said I could not have the filter I chose because it cost more than the backordered item, but I could purchase this filter for 50% off, the backordered item sales for $82.00 and they are the ones who offered me the $96.00 filter this place is a bad joke, total rip off, they then offered me a filter that retails for $77.00 out of total frustration I accepted, the Lens Kit I purchased included free expedited shipping they are shipping my replacement filter USPS I wont have it until 11/24 2014 this nightmare started on 11/13/2014 todays date is 11/20/2014 and I still have the $96.00 charge on my card. This place is run by MORONS from now on B+H gets my business! "

"I realized this item didn't come with something I thought was included, so I emailed to ask them if was returnable (should I have trouble finding what I needed). Without asking me to confirm, the customer service agent contacted UPS and had the shipment reversed in mid-delivery. I live on a small island and it is hard to get certain things here. By the time I realized what had happened (got an email from Adorama telling me the shipment had been sent back) I contacted them immediately and tried to have the item delivered as I was expecting it on Friday afternoon and I needed it by Saturday. They could not reverse the shipment reversal, and even though it flew 2000 miles across the ocean and landed on my island 10 minutes away from my house, I could not get this item. Very disappointed."

"Shipping was as fast as I could have expected. I got the free shipping. Ordered the APC Battery Back-up on a Monday and it arrived Wednesday. Product was well packed with bubble plastic to keep it safe."

"I was able to order a large quanity at a reasonable price and the order was shipped and delivered promptly. I will definetely keep Adorama in mind for future purchases. "

"On line shopping at Adorama is quick and efficient. Everything you want from an on line store."

"Great price, on time and exactly as described. "

"Great deal and prompt delivery!
Thank you!

"This is a company that you can absolutely trust!! They also have the fastest shipping I have ever seen!

"It was good, but not great. Other sites are selling brand new camera same model for $508 and free shipping and return."

"This was my first buying in Adorama and I am completely satisfied. I am pretty sure that this purchase is not going to be my last one. The shipping was fast and I got everything in excellent conditions. 5 by 5 stars."

"outstanding service. all items as described. perfectly packed.
delivered on time.

"Super fast, impressed!!!!"

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.