Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.60/10 5.60/10

What is this?

2016-05-20

Perfect!

"Timely delivery!! No problems!!"

A pleasure

"Always a pleasure ordering from Adorama. A very easy website to navigate."

Hard to Beat

"Service was amazing and just as expected!!!"

2016-05-19

Awesome product and timely shipment

"I got my order in 3 working days as promised and it is a very nice product. Packing was great and it all came at a very good price. "

2016-05-19

Great product, great price, prompt delivery

"Bought a t6i video creator kit. Adorama provided many extras in the bundle i got from them for the same price that many other retailers were selling without them. Ordered on a Thursday night, recieved Monday morning. Thanks!"

Smooth transaction

"The whole transaction and shipping is just very smooth and fast."

2016-05-18

"Arrived on time, in one piece and ready to connect and start using."

Got it right away!

"I ordered a printer on-line. It was easy to order and was delivered in a timely manner."

That was FAST

"Received my product in 3 days, wow !!! Great Price and great delivery. Thank you !!!"

2016-05-18

"Adorama shipped my new toy reasonably quickly and their chosen delivery service delivered with its usual (read: slow and sloppy) level of service. Thankfully, my shiny new toy arrived in perfect condition. Its box was rather scuffed, likely due to conditions in the warehouse, since it was padded with copious amounts of those pillow things (that, by the way, are much less satisfying to pop than good old bubble wrap), but the little x70 was safely factory packed, and is now happily snapping random pictures.

Good times.

2016-05-18

Nice place for buying Pro audio

"Can find almost everything. And fast delivery.

steal of a deal

"The printer arrived within 3 days , everything was as described. GREAT VALUE !!!"

They ALWAYS deliver!

"Though I have not ordered from them often, every time that I have, my order was received promptly and always at an excellent price. I LIKE this company, and will probably start ordering more from them soon!"

2016-05-18

"Great price and arrived fast!"

Very good service

"Overall satisfaction in Adorama purchase is more than a 100% satisfaction.

I wanted to especially appreciate Adoramas customer service, I was buying a Nikon D750 camera along with that I got a battery pack worth $350 for free, due to some difficulty in paypal my order didnt go through and I had to wait a week to clear the issue with paypal. I reordered in adorama again but free accessory deal got expired.

I pinged Adorama about this and they helped me to get the free accessory and gave a very friendly email on confirming the addition of free accessory in my order.

I dont see any other competitor doing this level of service, so giving 5 star.

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.