AdoramaCoupons
  • Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

What is this?

"Delivery on time and in good condition"

"Ordered a roll of Epson Premium Luster 260 photo paper. Good price, arrived quickly. "

"I like that Adorama went back to free shipping."

"Great price and fast delivery! Always can count on Adorama."

"I ordered a printer which I needed as soon as possible. I went on the Adorama website and saw Free Express Shipping. I selected a printed and expected it to arrive in a few days. I went on the website the next day and my curser happened to hover over the "Free Express Deivery". Out popped a note saying "except for Alaska and Hawaii". I live in Hawaii. I immediately called Adorama to cancel the order. They told me it was already prepped for shipping so it couldn't be stopped, but that I could return it. I asked him if I had to pay for postage. He said "yes". I argued with him because I felt it was deceptive to not state plainly that the free expedited shipping was not for Alaska and Hawaii. I found out about this accidentally. He finally agreed to send me a postage paid return label. I went out and purchased a new printer for myself. A few days later the Adorama printer arrived, 3 day shipping from UPS. Had I known it was going to arrive so quickly (even if I live in Hawaii), it would have saved me the stress, wasted time on the phone and taking the printer to the UPS store,and a loss of over $200.00, until Adorama refunds me. This was a very frustrating experience!"

"I didn't get a notification when the package was shipped - no emails other than the original" thank you for your order" one.
(the order said an email will be sent with the tracking info when it's shipped).

I was going to call Adorama to inquire about the status - when I checked the order on-line, I saw it was being delivered the next morning.

Good thing I checked since the delivery was sig required, so I adjusted my schedule to be home.

I'd ding you 1/2 star if I could.

"Fast shipping. Low pricing."

"The product didnt have the cable .. How i m suppose to use this?
Should have written in the description

"Great selection, quick delivery and well packaged and boxed up. The only complaint would be, I wish they would send me the tracking number for delivery."

"Item exactly as described."

"my printer was delivered really fast, i have brought this same printer from some one else before but never for such a great deal. as i got this time from adorama."

"Always fast service and excellent customer service."

"Service was pretty good. Price was excellent. "

"I ordered a Nikon 18-300mm lens from Adaroma and they included a filter kit as well as a one year warranty. This saved me almost $70, no other vendor included the filter kit which I use to protect the lens. I received the order in less than a week. I am very satisfied with their service."

"Great products at great prices; that has been my experience with Adorama. They are my go to guys and gals
PS: I love the new Sony LCD TV

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.