Stores > Adorama

• Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10

2016-08-17

Better than B&H

"I was primarily using B&H before starting to use Adorama for ordering my gear. But, between B&H closing for every holiday known to man, and the limited shipping options, I have decided to switch to Adorama for my current and future purchases. Also, still being somewhat new to photography, the Adorama learning center is a great tool for me. Thank you Adorama."

2016-08-16

Competitive price

"I usually order from BHphotoVideo, but Adoram's price and warranty plan was competitive and fair. Easy shopping, checkout, fast delivery. "

2016-08-16

Purrrfet

"Product came in record time. Great price and great service"

2016-08-15

Very pleased!

"Item arrived exactly when they said it would. However, it was shipped without an overbox of any kind, so everyone knew exactly what was inside, not to mention that the box was punctured during shipment. That said, the item was un-damaged and I'm happy with the deal that I got, but the packaging leave a lot to be desired."

2016-08-15

Super quick delivery

"I ordered my camera on Saturday and received it on Tuesday - crazy fast!! I was super impressed! "

2016-08-14

Love!!

"I have purchased almost all my gear from Adorama and never been disappointed. Prices are great, shipping and delivery have never been a problem. I did get a faulty lens once which was promptly replaced at no extra charge for return shipping. I recommend them all the time."

2016-08-13

Excellent

"I order 90% of all my camera gear from Adorama and have never had an issue."

2016-08-11

On time and working great!

"The title says it all. This is my go-to place for new and used camera equipment."

Love Adorama

"That's it!!! Great store. Nothing else to say."

Awesome stuff

"Always super fast on orders and always right unlike some of the other guys...."

really a wonderful laptop

"I am really happy to have it. easy to use, light and fast with unbelievable price"

Fast service

"I received my printer very quickly and for a very good price. I would buy from them again."

Very pleased

"My Nikon D3 stopped working before a very important obligations. I had been looking at a Nikon D810 for several months. I ordered it at 04:00 on Tuesday morning and had it by 10:00 the next morning. This was after a question about my credit card was resolved. I will use Adorama again in the future. "

2016-08-10

Very good

"Great experience with the purchase... delivery on time, and great items."

2016-08-10

What else do need?Quick shipping, competitive pricing.

" What else do need? Quick shipping, competitive pricing and product as described."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.