Stores > Adorama
  • Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review Adorama by clicking a star below.

2017-03-07

Buyer beware. Bought new received used

"Bought a brand new Tamron lens per Adorama site and received a used lens. "

This review was modified by sastonacct on March 09 2017 04:45:01 PM

2017-03-06

Complete electronics store

"Good quick service. Shipping a little High."

This review was modified by ajvidal on March 08 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-03-06

Adorama delivers!

"It has been a while since I have ordered anything from Adorama. I normally purchase photo equipment and have used them in the past for that. This time, I ordered a photo printer. The price at Adorama was the lowest I could find for a new item, and the free shipping is always a "requirement" for me. But to have the printer show up in about half the "5-7 Business days" for standard shipping was a very big plus."

This review was modified by SirSoiaz on March 08 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-03-04

My stand was sticking out

"The order was good the only thing was when UPS delivered it the top of the stand was sticking out about 3 inches! The driver opened it for me and all looked good inside though!! "

This review was modified by theamaddoxphotography1 on March 07 2017 12:30:15 AM

2017-03-04

Great printer at a great price

"Excellent laser printer, easy set up. Arrived well-packaged and on time. Totally satisfied."

This review was modified by funderbj on March 07 2017 12:30:12 AM

Everything went great

"Fast reliable service, i must say, customer service was very kind with my order and everything went very very good. I got my order in time.Thumbs up!"

This review was modified by wayofwarrior on March 07 2017 12:30:10 AM

New camera ++

"Great package deal - had settled on the camera looking at various reviews. The package enhancement sealed the deal."

This review was modified by shieldsfam1 on March 07 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-03-03

Amazing Service, Amazing Products, and a Happy Customer!!!

"Can't say much other than Adorama.com gets an A+ from us for customer service, shipping,quality control, and response to weekend messages!! Will buy everything I can from them from now on!! Thanks Julio for the best DRONE EVER!! When everyone else was on backorder till the end of March Julio got me my DJI Mavic Pro and made a son able to share some fun times with his father who may not be around much longer! Just goes to show you never know whatof you affect or could be helping on a daily basis!!!
Chris Grimaldi

This review was modified by chrisg_designs on March 07 2017 12:15:21 AM

First Class Service!

"I ordered a Nikon camera and lens along with extended warranties. The website and ordering process was very clear and simple. There were no hidden gimmicks or tricks. Everything was up front and honest. I submitted one question to their "contact us" page and quickly received an answer: No gray market equipment - all USA specs. Even with just the free shipping, I ordered the package Thursday night and it was delivered Tuesday morning. Everything was packaged well. I also received several emails confirming the shipment along with easy instructions for registering the extended warranties. I would definitely recommend Adorama. "

This review was modified by elyardmbs on March 07 2017 12:15:21 AM

Fast Free Delivery

"Camera purchased included the tracking number so that I could track it each day. Product came well packed."

This review was modified by rehcaz3 on March 07 2017 12:15:19 AM

2017-03-03

accurate and timely shipping, but poor packing

"Ordered a super-telephoto lens, lens hood and filter. All came through as ordered, but there was almost no packing material inside so that the lens and other items were rattling around inside the shipping box. I've never had this problem with B&H Photo & Video."

This review was modified by ac5aa on March 07 2017 12:15:18 AM

2017-03-02

Good service!

"Product came on time! Haven't tested yet the product but I have read good reviews on line,

This review was modified by filcan4 on March 07 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-03-02

"i just find it so hard to believe that customer service response time is very slow.

asked for price match, they matched it. i tried to reach out to the rep to make purchase, but i cannot get hold of him. so the lady who took my call tried to help me with my purchase, but in the end she doesn't know how to price match.

tried again the next day, with the guy i emailed first. he said he will help me, but he wants me to provide payment information via email. i asked for his direct line and he said he doesn't have one. that point alone shows that these guys aren't trained to handle customer info with care.

i did buy the monolight from these guys because they got good price. i hope i don't experience any tech issue, because i don't want to experience phone or email tagging again.

This review was modified by mgnystudiollc on March 07 2017 12:00:23 AM

2017-03-01

Great service and camera just as advertised with a few extras not mentioned in listing

"Could not ask for more. Will try them out on selling some of my previous equipment."

This review was modified by ken_larose on March 03 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-03-01

Unexpectedly thrilled!

"Many reviews online cast a notorious light on Adorama, so spending hundreds of dollars as a first time shopper with them had me extremely nervous. However, every item arrived in perfect condition and was shipped early, so a huge thank you and shout out to Adorama for exceeding my expectations. Oh and the prices are very competitive. 10/10 Will shop again!"

This review was modified by Andrbrad on March 03 2017 10:15:01 AM

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.