AdoramaCoupons

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.41/10 7.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10

What is this?

"Shipping was delayed due to religious holiday."

"Very pleased with how quick my order was put together after I placed an order online and chose the pick-up at store option. I'm also very happy with the free accessories ( cleaning kit, lens filter) and the nice adorama bag i got with my lens. Will shop here again thanks to these perks."

"Although the price was great, Adorama gave me no notification that the almost $900 tv I ordered was on back order. Even after my order remained in pending status for 5 days, I would not have known unless I went to the website and checked the item page separately.

I emailed Adorama to ask roughly when it would be in stock, and the customer service representative ensured me that the item was in stock, my order was being processed and the website was just lagging. I was even guaranteed that my order would ship by the following day at the latest. Two days later, I received a separate email notifying me of the backorder.

First off, a customer placing an order totaling $1,000 should not be notified a full week later that there order is not going to be fulfilled for an unknown amount of time. Second, although the site guarantees your credit card will not be charged until an order has shipped, they place a 7-day hold on the account that renders all funds unavailable. They might as well just charge it.

All in all, a very disappointing and frustrating experience with several misleading promises.

"Adorama continues to provide me with very good service, from retail to their Adorama pics. Their buy back department however needs a little work. "

"Great price, quick free delivery."

"I've been shopping Adorama since Canon released the Digital Rebel. On my latest order there was a problem with the microscope I received and Adorama resolved the issue (refund) very quickly and painlessly.
I will continue doing business with Adorama because of their excellent service. And the prices are great too!

"Quick shipping, well packaged"

"The best experience online!"

"Loved the service I received from Adorama! "

"On time, just as expected!"

"Equipment arrived on time (although standard free shipping took quite a while, and for orders at around $3k, they could have faster free shipping).

The box my stuff came in was an example of the worst packaging I've seen. All stuff inside was absolutely OK, but the look of the outer box, all squished and torn at places, did not make an impression that everything is OK.

"I got an email saying thank you for your order you will get an email when your item has shipped. It is 12 days since I ordered and I have not heard a word from Adorama. I've tried to track my order on their website but it does not work. "

"Great price, smooth transaction, and fast shipping... thanks!"

"Fast shipping...much quicker than anticipated. Only negative is the free camera case in the package...it was for a camera much smaller than the D7100 purchased...basically worthless."

"I recently had my camera gear stolen, so I ordered a new camera and lens from Adorama before I returned home. Within 4 days after being home I had my new camera and lens from Adorama. The lens came with a filter and hood, the hood was out of stock so Frank Brown at Adorama is sending a replacement hood in it's place. I have purchased other items from Adorama and will be buying more in the near future. I found the service to be courteous and prompt, could't ask for more.

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.