AdoramaCoupons
  • Adorama Adorama Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th St.
    • Contact: service@adorama.com
    • Phone: 212-741-0401
    • Customer Support: 800 8150702
    • Business Hours: Sunday 9:30am-5pm, Mon-Thur 9:00am-8pm, and Fridays 9:00am-5pm
    • Fax: 212-463-7223

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.28/10 6.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.30/10 5.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10

What is this?

"This was the first time I have purchased from Adorama. I have to say that my experience was way better than I what I expected. I got a good discount on my lens, I got a free 1 year leaf accidental warranty, I got a free Flex Lens Shade, and everything was delivered quickly, actually I received my package a day earlier. I called Adorama's customer support to track my box and they took my call in much less than a minute (great to talk to a real person on the other end of the line). To my great surprise I was informed that my lens was shipped the day before (even though I ordered the previous day after 5pm pacific time). I received my lens the next day. You can't beat that!"

"Great deals, great service, pleasant people to assist you and fast delivery. You couldn't ask for more. "

"I have been customer of Adorama since 2008. I also order prints from AdoramaPix. Adorama has always been a very professional and customer friendly company to work with.

Before ordering this Nikon 14-24mm lens, I had a couple of questions on the lens that was very ably handled by online chat.

I am a happy customer and Adorama will continue to receive my repeat business.

"No problems with my order. thanks for the smooth deal."

"Order arrived in 3 days-New York to Michigan-in perfect condition. "

"Great price and speedy shipment. Thanks!"

"Great price, great product and fast shipping. Very happy with the shopping experience. Will definitely be shopping with Adorama again. "

"The service and delivery great-second to none"

"Great service. Great price. Very satisfied."

"Really happy with my purchase. thank you Adorama"

"Purchased a refurbished Nikon D5300 camera body to upgrade from a D50. Looks new. Complete in the box. So far very pleased. "

"Great service, well done website and quick shipping. "

"Great service. Fast delivery."

"Fast shipping, excellent price,
very satisfied with the product.

"This is the second times I bought from them , the quality is good, very good customer service, definitely recommend."

Share Adorama's store rating

Adorama is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Adorama is a merchant member
Adorama participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.