• Address: 1805 Lower road, Linden New jersey
    • Contact: abe@abesofmaine.com
    • Phone: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Customer Support: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Business Hours: 9:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thur9:00am-1:00pm FridayOut Sat and SunCell-646-431-1039
    • Fax: 732-909-2464

Product & services pricing Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.43/10 7.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

"Many thanks to Morris for addressing my quaestion and helping get products to meet my needs. Excllent service."

"I placed an order for an item I had been seeking for more than a year for a lower than the usual retail price due to my ailing finances as of late. I had never done business with Abe's before but they had the best price by far, considerably lower than the usual retail, so I went for it. I was called by Jeff Stevens to 'confirm' my order. He explained that the lower price was because the item was foreign and not covered by a warranty and had an inferior battery, etc., which was very disappointing to me. I explained my dire financial circumstances to him and that I could not afford the usual retail price, which was identical to their own regular price, and was considering canceling the order But Jeff contacted his supervisor and arranged for me to buy the package at last week's Labor Day special price. Not only did he go above and beyond for me, he was so professional when clearly explaining the differences. I would have been very surprised and disappointed had the inferior product with no warranty had it been sent to me unknowingly. But Jeff had called me and was clear, professional and accommodating and eased any doubts I might have had about Abe's. It is due to his superior customer service ability that I will definitely recommend Abe's to my photography students and others."

"I ordered a telephoto lens for my camera on 9/9/14. Received a call from Jeff Stevens on 9/10/14. He asked me why I didn't get express shipping for free and I explained that I didn't know I qualified for it and he said it expired this morning but since this was my first purchase he would send it express anyway. I received an email from UPS stating I should have my lens by 9/11/14. If it comes tomorrow I will definitely be impressed with Abe's of Maine. Thank you Jeff! "

"I worked with Jeff. Being a novice with cameras and just having inherited a Canon EOS 7D from my father's passing, I had a lot of questions about what the right lens would work for this camera.

Jeff was EXTREMELY helpful in pointing out what the differences were between the lenses that I was looking at on the internet. I didn't understand anything about full frame cameras nor what the value was in an 18-135mm vs an 18-200mm. He explained these things and also informed me of the extra features of the camera that I wasn't aware of.

He was very professional, knowledgeable, and competitive from a pricing perspective compared to what I saw on other websites. I will definitely reach out to him again for all my future needs in camera equipment.

"Very helpful and informative"

"Great prices, great follow up! Refreshing..."

"These people are extremely polite and very helpful.

Their prices are great and they answer all of your questions quickly and pleasantly.

They explain the differences in the products and are very knowledgeable of product differences.

"I was a bit apprehensive buying from Abe's of Maine but everything worked out great. I spoke to a sales rep who helped me with my tv purchase and gave me an awesome deal on it that I couldn't find anywhere else. I did end up paying for white glove shipping but my total was still cheaper than other major retailers, plus they threw in a free mount. Thank you! "

"I had previously written a very negative review here about an experience I had with Abe's. However, I was contacted by a rep with the company who went above and beyond to make things right for me, correcting the issues and offering further compensation for my trouble. As they say, to err is human and to forgive is divine. As a manager of customer service personnel myself, I realize you can't always control bad experiences but you always have the chance to make it right and Abe's did just that for me. So, I'm editing my original comments and replacing them with this, not to whitewash my original experience but to give credit where credit is due for turning a bad experience into a good one."

"Ordered a Samsung television through Abes of maine after a recommendation from one of my coworkers. Was concerned about getting the correct high priced item over the internet, the process of shipping and receiving in one piece and customer service. All my worries were relieved when my television arrived in 8 days from when I ordered it. I am still cautious about delivery so I purchased the white glove delivery. The delivery men placed the TV in the room I wanted it in, plugged it in and tested the TV for me. They beat the price of major retailers by hundreds of dollars even after including the price of their "White glove" delivery I would shop here again "

"Thank you Abe's of Maine for the great service
I received my samsung 55inch 4k tv in just 3 days
And I saved over $500 from my local store
Will recommend you guys to all my family and friends

"Good. They resolved the issue in a positive manner"

"What crap service. Bait and switch. I spammed this sight all over facebook.

Called me trying to up the price saying my lens I wanted was the wrong version.

Please Abes of Maine. Though your in Jersey. Haha . Very un professional.

"Pretty reasonable guys if you talk to them. "

"I recently purchased a Samsung Un75hu8550 and have been extremely happy with the quality and picture that I have received. I researched this product very thoroughly before making my purchase and the salesman at Abe's of Main was able to get me the best price out of all the other online retailers. I now know that if you stick with Abe's of Main, you will get the best price. I will definitely be returning for my future purchases and will encourage my friends and family to do the same as well."

Abe's of Maine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abe's of Maine is a merchant member
Abe's of Maine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.