• Abe's of M Abe's of Maine Elite Status

• Address: 1805 Lower road, Linden New jersey
    • Contact: abe@abesofmaine.com
    • Phone: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Customer Support: 1800-992-2237 ext 201
    • Business Hours: 9:30am-7:00pm Mon-Thur9:00am-1:00pm FridayOut Sat and SunCell-646-431-1039
    • Fax: 732-909-2464

Product & services pricing Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10

"The website was quick and easy to use. Customer service was nice and easy to understand."

"Great customer service. very helpful"

"First time ever using this company. By far best pricing on the lens I purchased. Also, quick confirmation of order and great customer service. I would recommend!"

"Very thoughtful service with confirmation of order. Thanks for the call from Joe my original order been upgraded to US model verses import. Way to go."

"Ted helped me purchase an awesome Nikon at the RIGHT price. I have to admit, i was skeptical of Abes of Maine but a friend highly recommended them for camera related purchases. Ted helped me determine some technical differences between two DSLR models. Sounded very familiar with their products. If you want the RIGHT price for your camera and gear go to Abes. They will do their best to beat everyone elses price. Highly recommended and FAST shipping if you pay for express. "

"Abe's of Maine is very reliable and consistent. "

"Found this lens at the best price online at Abe's. Second purchase from them and happy so far. Morris called to verify my order and told me of a coupon where I could upgrade my shipping for free! Awesome."

"I got the best price for my Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens from Abe's of Maine! And they upgraded my shipping since it was my first time buying with them. I definitely recommend this website!"

"Its a good option for guys who want to buy some camera accessories."

"I love this site I had a issue with my order and Joe at ext 266 fixed it fast I will keep going to this site"

"Morris at Abe's of Maine was incredibly helpful in making sure that my product was shipped as soon as possible with no problems. Morris was extremely delightful to speak with and incredibly helpful. Will definitely be shopping at Abe's of Maine more often, overall great experience!"

"Morris was great. He helped me get the product shipped faster and was very courteous on the phone. I highly recommend Abe's Of Maine. "

"OK. So this is an updated review for a very bad experience I initially had. The bottom line was that after I made an order I received a call to try and get some more money for a product I purchased. I went back and forth with them for a week and ended up writing a really bad review. I then got a call, they apologized and promised to improve my customer experience. They shipped the product same day and honored their web price as ordered. So although my experience was painful, at least I can now say I got compensated for the bad customer service. I'm writing this but still have not received my TV but I believe they have learned their lesson, hopefully future customers will be treated better."

"I hadn't heard of Abe's until they popped up in Google's "shopping" tab for the product I purchased. I figured buying from them would be like buying online from a site like Amazon or Walmart online. It was very similar in the online buying aspect (click,enter info, review order, submit). However, the similarities ended when I received a phone call from Roy at Abe's. I have never gotten a phone call for something I purchased online so I figured it was to tell me something was wrong with my product. I was surprised to find out that Roy was just confirming what I ordered and he even let me know I was missing out by not considering a different model! Wow! My shopping experience was superb thanks to Roy, he told me how I would be better off with the quality of the different model and he even helped to lower the price! I felt so personal with Roy and he really helped me out, I will definitely be buying from Abe's a lot more now that I know they beat all the prices and they actually care enough to call and make sure everything is right! Happy buyer! A big thank you to Roy as well, I am sure all of Abe's employees are just as helpful and courteous as Roy, and I really appreciate that!"

"Thanks Roy for getting me a good deal on the Canon lens!"

Share Abe's of Maine's store rating

Abe's of Maine is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Abe's of Maine is a merchant member
Abe's of Maine participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.