Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

• 1
  • 2

"They are VERY slow to ship. After waiting nearly 2 weeks for an order of two in-stock items, I told them to cancel my order, and at first they refused! It was only after threatening them with going to the Chico Chamber of Commerce that they finally canceled the order and issued a refund. Also cannot be contacted by phone. Booo!"

"I placed an order Jan 21, on Jan 28th I get a notice from Abaxion that my order is shipping, and then on Feb 10, I get an email from Paypal saying Abaxion refunded my money because the ship-to address wasn't 'verified'. Abaxion didn't even bother contacting me, even though they had my money all that time. And when I contacted them, they said I should have read the conditions listed on the web site. I'll never go to them again."

modified review This review was modified by ctdev on February 12 2009 06:42:58 AM

"Abaxion's service is most satisfactory. This is my second time shopping there, and prior to yesterday I received my Necromancy Tile Set in 7 days shipping time. My previous order was as well successful, and I am now awaiting the arrival of my third order, a bottle of Florida Water.

I have no doubt in my mind that this upcoming shipment, as well as future orders, will arrive in said 1-4 weeks time.

However, for those who were not satisfied with Abaxion's service and seek an alternative, I highly recommend trying 13moons.com, they too have never failed to satisfy me.

"This is one of my favorite stores. Love the products, great service. Very happy customer. :-)"

"Months ago I purchased what was supposed to be a SILVER triple moon goddess pentacle pendant (order #1919-0436-2783) from this seller. When I received it I was very happy with what I saw. However...last week I noticed it had become slightly dirty from wear and so I washed it in some jewelry cleaner (which is safe for silver as well). The pendant immediately tarnished and turned a dull brassy color. Obviously the pendant is not true silver after all. When I made them aware of the problem they refused to refund me my money. Beware this website, they falsely advertise their products as silver, when they are in fact not silver at all...just plain old costume jewelry!!!"

"The staff at abaxion.com at first was very helpful and seemed absolutely wonderful. They were extremely prompt in answering pre-order inquiries and had a large selection of well-priced items on their site.

I placed the initial order for an item on 11/19/05 as an intended Christmas present. I received a shipping notification on 11/26/05 and all seemed well, but on 12/1/05 I received an email stating that my credit had been issued on account that my package had not been signed for.

I work out of my house and on the date that was stated as the attempted shipping date, I hadn’t been out of the house at any point during the day. It simply would not have been possible for me to have missed the delivery. I emailed the company stating as much and again I received a very prompt and courteous response suggesting that I replace the order.

I went ahead and placed a second order for the same item on 12/4/05. Growing concerned about Christmas arrival, I contacted them on 12/12/05 request an order status. The reply was:
‘This order will be shipping out this week. ;-)’

I still wasn’t sure as to why it had not shipped already. In theory this item had already been sent to me unsuccessfully once and should have arrived back to them. Yet on 12/14 I received yet another cancellation notice this time stating that they were out of stock and would not be able to supply the item though I was welcomed to try and order it again later at a discount.

Given that they had assured me the item was coming well in time for Christmas and that it took nearly a month for them to realize that not to be the case, suffice it to say, I didn’t reorder again.

While the staff was indeed quick to reply and friendly, they seemingly at best have little understanding as to what is going on with the orders they are shipping out. All in all it was a strangely disconcerting experience and despite their temptingly large posted selection, I would unfortunately very much have to suggest that potential shoppers look elsewhere if they’re hoping to receive reliable service.

"Placed my order Feb 20th. They immediately charged my credit card. On their site it says that it might take up to 4weeks to ship. Fine, I was patient. The item finally shipped on March 7th. Supposedly. I'm in California (south of where they are in the same state, only hours away) and it's been (not counting the 7th) 10 days. As far as their email saying only count M-F as business days, last I checked USPS is still delivering mail on Saturdays. I have NEVER had to wait so long for something I've been charged for. My whole family lives on the east coast and I've mailed them big packages through parcel post that took less than a week to get there. Yet they're sending me one tiny pendant and it's been about 10 days? I wonder if they do much repeat business from their online store. I have never been so disappointed. And it's a shame, because they have a lot of really unique merchandise. But if this first experience is anything like what any future business I'd do with their store again, no thanks I'll pass and I definitely will warn friends away from their site.

modified review This review was modified by LeefRyder on March 19 2003 03:46:53 PM

Abaxion is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Abaxion is not a merchant member
Abaxion does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!