• Rating 4.33/10 71 reviews

AXShop.com is not a merchant member
    AXShop.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • AXShop.com contact information

"Good selection of products, great prices and low shipping costs. Shipping is slow (around 2 weeks, sometimes a little more). I have not had problems with any of my orders, but I've heard from others that their customer service is severely lacking so if you happen to get a damaged product, you may end up eating your purchase. If you can accept the risk and slow shipping in exchange for great prices, it's worth it. I've ordered from them several times and I'll order from them again, so it's worth it to me. "

"AFter reading all the negative feedback, I placed an order for just one item. The item was a remote for my iPod and it was shipped 1/20, 10 days after I placed my order and received 1/26. It worked as advertised so I am totally satisfied.

One thing to note is that they ship USPS and the USPS is very bad about updating their tracking. I have the item but their web site still says they have been notified to expect the item!!! As a seller, my experience is that USPS can take 3-4 weeks to update their tracking.

"Worst online buisness I've ever bought from!
Took 3 weeks for them to ship.
Nano case doesn't even fit the nano,and on top of that, arrived with a dent.
100% cheap quality.

"Super slow shipping. I have not received my order yet. It's already been more than a month. I called them and waited for alot time to get help and they said my order is still in process. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!"

"i love this shop saved me tons on adpaters networking and toys"

"I placed my order on dec 24 b/c they had the best prices. I waited until jan 5 to finally call and complain after my order didn't progress. Today I finally couldn't wait any longer and cancelled my order. They have either bad communication or extremely lazy workers. I will never order from them again"

"I've ordered from Axshop 3 times so far, and I've gotten all my order.

My first and second order went through, took about two weeks to arrive at my home. For this order I am writing on, I ordered in mid-December, waited two weeks still haven't gotten an update about my order, so I wrote them, and they told me the shipment has problem, so they now will finally send the order.

So, my experience is that yes, they are slow compared to other stores. And for my 3rd order, I've to email them to check on the status after my order seem to stuck there. But they do respond to my emails in a courteous manner, and they do send me order.

My advice is, if you're in a rush to get your order with Axshop, you might not get your wish. But they have good prices on some items, and if you are not in a rush, it's a good way to get whatever small items you need. I'll order from them again.

"Little slow to ship, but shipped within time mentioned on website. Part arrived just as described, works great and very inexpensive."

"Slow shipping as described but prices are great and received shipment in full. Ordered 12/23/05 and received today, 01/06/06. Total for three items came to $13.50, a bargain. I was able to track the order on their website from order to shipment without a problem."

"Funds were moved from Paypal on Dec 8. It is now Jan 3. Nothing arrived. Yet, back 2 weeks ago, they tell me it was "shipped by USPS" when I emailed to inquire. Yesterday, after sending them an email asking for a tracking number, they tell me FedEx "lost" their packages to them.

I am extremely unhappy and will never buy from them again, no matter how great the deal gets.

"Extremely slow proccesing and slow shipment!! Then, when I received product ( 4 ports HUB) was poorly packaged and never worked! I tried to contact them, but his return policy it's a joke! Only 2 days after I had received shipment!! It's my worst Online experience!! BEWARE OF THIS GUYS!!"

"Extremely slow shipment. Ordered a cell phone data cable with driver CD. Got the cell phone cable after several email communications and 2 weeks. Yet the cable came with NO CD. I had no use for the cable without the driver CD. Another order was cancelled without a reason. Yes, they are cheap. Yet cheap has a price. "

"I placed the order on December 5th. They claim to have a "Guaranteed Shipping" policy but it doesn't mean a thing to them. They clearly state on their web site that any order placed before 12/13/2005 will be delivered before xmas. My order was placed on the 5th of December and it still hasn't shipped yet!

Guaranteed Shipping? Sure, that means if they don't ship it on time you have to wait until they get around to it. They lie, plain and simple.

"This is the worst dealing I had on the Internet so far. The product was never shipped, just a USPS tracking number was sent (which showed that the order was not picked up from their warehouse). They have been promising to send the products but nothing has happened till Dec 22, 2005. Be careful in dealing with them!"

"I ordered 3 mp3 to radio modulators from them. I recieved no email or invoice when they came. None of them work. Have tried to contact them with no success. I should of looked at resellerratings before I bought. "