AED.com Reviews - page 3 - aed.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.86/10 83 reviews

AED.com is a merchant member
AED.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

Rating 4/102/5

"Due to a recall I was required to send in one of our AED's in exchange for a new one. Due to a serial number/location discrepancy I was then required to send the new one back. The original unit now has 2 bars and a battery symbal on it."

"Customer Service Rep very helpful"

"Product worked perfectly and shipped on time!"

"We ordered our Philips AED from AED.com. It was delivered ahead of schedule, but the pads that came with it were nearly to their expiration date. There was a note included telling us that we would receive new pads soon at no additional charge. Sure enough, within 30 days, we had a full set of new pads. So, in essence, we received double the number of pads that we were promised. I would recommend AED.com to a friend. In fact, I have!"

"The product arrived very quickly and was exactly what we ordered."

Rating 8/104/5

"Seemed expensive for what I was ordering.

Rating 8/104/5

"It took awhile to get the product but when I did I was very pleased with it"

"A great company to deal with."

Rating 4/102/5

"Back order without any idea when the order will be fulfilled. Not the first time. If we had a medical emergency and needed these pads it could cost a life..."

"Fast Shipment, easy to order."

"Fast & Easy, Good service"

"Product as ordered and their follow maintenance service has been great as well."

AED.com's Avatar
Brentwood, TN

"Simple and helpful ordering process! "

Rating 6/103/5

"Received my refurbished AED for the company I work for but did not receive a manual with it.
Had to find the manual on line from the manufacturer.

"My experience with AED.com was wonderful. My sales rep, Shane was very friendly and knowledgeable. My AED arrived sooner than expected. It's hard to find a company these days with this level of customer service. Well done! "