AED.com Reviews - page 2 - aed.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.86/10 83 reviews

AED.com is a merchant member
AED.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"Was wonderful ordering from AED.com! Customer service representatives were very helpful and made sure we got in contact with our representative. Mark Wyatt (our representative) was very helpful and made sure we were fully informed on different models and prices available. Quick and easily shipped to our office. Will stay a loyal customer and refer. Thank you AED.com!!!"

"The web site was fairly easy to navigate and search worked well.
They were very responsive to my call inquiry to pricing on the site and was corrected within an short time.
Product received fully in expected delivery time.

"Great customer service. They always ship products quickly & follow-up on order."

"Only concern.
Once ordered, I checked AED online for the status of my order. All it had was PROCESSING. Even had PROCESSING on the day I received the item.

"Have not yet received my order. Selected a 3 day shipping method. My order was placed on Sept. 18 and it is now October 3. Very Dissatisfied."

"The represenitive that I ordered from was extremely helpful to me. From the first words of "Hello my name is Mark" to the return phone calls notifing me of the issues found by having to ship other items from the sister store to the final words of "Thank you for your patience and your order from AED.com". I will definitely be ordering more items from you and referring your company to any and all of my friends and other businesses that could benefit from your products."

Rating 4/102/5

"The item ordered is back-ordered and AED is awaiting shipment from the manufacturer. This is important information that should be disclosed upfront during the ordering process. More importantly, there system should alert management of this so that customers may be contacted before they are left wondering whether their order had shipped."

"10/2/13, order #111001462. Still waiting for shipment, requested/PAID for "next day air". No communication from AED on status.
UPDATE 10/2/13: received shipping info/status from E.Cochran - with satifactory results.

"It came quickly and I was very satisfied."

"My experience with purchasing an AED was very satisfactory. After submitting a purchase order with AED the sales representative replied to me via an e-mail confirming my order and followed up with a phone call stating delivery time. Everything on my order was shipped according to his promise and all (4) items were received in excellent condition. In the future I would recommend your company to anyone wishing to purchase AEDs.

Thanks for everything!
Linda

"Delivered items as promised, backordered items delivered as soon as available"

"It was delivered very quickly and exactly what I needed. Thanks"

Rating 8/104/5

"The folks I delt with were fantastic, very polite and helpful. The order got screwed up and I did not get the two I ordered, but just one. It got fixed and reordered, but it took 3 weeks, there about, to get the second AED. I had to keep calling in order to find out information concerning the order. So communication was not as good as it should have been. "

"Service was quick and easy."

Rating 8/104/5

"Shipping seemed to take a little bit more than I expected but other than that it was a fine shopping experience."