"I received my shipment in a timely manner and I'm very pleased with the comfort while wearing them. I would recommend this sight to friends and would buy more dieabetic socks in the future. "

"A positive experience, items came as described. Living in Hawaii shipping was a little slow, but overall a good transaction"

"Horrible service. Want my money back immediately. I have this survey but no desk! You did not contact me I had to track you all down!"

"very good service had my order in 3 days"

"It was a very streamlined experience. It was easy to order the vinyl I was looking for, and the website looked great. There was a lack of description on the vinyl I purchased, and I was confused on whether or not I got the CD or the Vinyl, but the live customer support was very helpful and quick and cleared that up very quickly. If this site had something else I needed, I wouldn't hesitate to order from here again."

"The quality of the scrunchy socks I purchased via 3tailer is way better than I expected or that I've ever had in the past. Delivery was quick and the packaging was in perfect condition. Thank you. I'll certainly shop via 3tailer again."

"Item was listed as available and I really needed it. Unfortunately it was not and a lot of kidergardeners were very disappointed. :( "

"The laser light for my glock was just perfect and the price was even better. The item was shipped in a few days very fast. Will recommend friends and family to purchase from you"

"I have not received the merchandise that I purchased over a week ago. Nor have I received an email explaining why my merchandise has not been shipped. "

"I had a good experience with the price and product but was never informed of the ship date."

"The ordering process was quick and easy and they had an item I couldn't find elsewhere for a reasonable price. Unfortunately, it has been over two weeks now and I still have not received my order. Is there a way to see if it's been shipped? If it's sent via the regular mail, there probably is not a tracking number. I just hope it comes soon."

"I found exactly what I was looking for at 3tailer. Not only was the price lower than anywhere else, but my item was shipped the very next day! I was able to pay using PayPal as well, a feature I appreciate. I am very pleased with my shopping experience here, and would highly recommend 3tailer to anyone. "

"If this was the socks order, the experience was very good."

"At this point, I am not a happy camper. I placed an order with them last Monday, 1 week ago. I have not received my order. I can access their site with my email address and password, but the tracking will not accept the same information. I plan to give them 2 more days and if I do not receive my order by then, I will cancel and get the lotion from another source. TUESDAY UPDATE: Now I AM a happy camper, I just received my order. This was my first order from this company, and I may have misjudged them. I'm not sure what the problem was, but it was solved fairly and promptly by 3tailer. I received my lotion this afternoon and am completely satisfied. Thank you for being so thoroughly customer oriented. This will NOT be my last order."

"It was just fine. Just as smooth and easy any other online store."

3tailer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

3tailer is not a merchant member
3tailer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!