"GREAT!!!!! buying experience...Item arrived way ahead of schedule and . was exactly as advertised..Thank You"

"I have not received my purchase yet. Where is it???"

"I was very happy with the order from start to finish."

"thanks for my mediped socks.i have been trying to buy mediped diabetic socks for at least 3 years or more.i have been wearing the ones i have for so long they are bare threads.thanks 3tailer for sending email to let me know you had them in stock again.barbara smith.recieved march16,2012."

"Excellent value, fast delivery."

"The socks have a lot longer ankle to calf length then I expected. I think they look like men's socks. too bad that there isn't a style that is more feminine. I haven't worn them yet so I'm not sure how good they are at not cutting off my circulation."

"Price of the item were excellent, will buy more of this item again."

"Service is quality of the product was very poor"

"1st time ordering from 2tailer and had a great experience! Fast shipping and quality merchandise. The diabetes socks I ordered were exacttly what I was looking for. They fit well and had just the right amount of elastic in the band that one looks for but not always easy to find.

I will certainly order from you again

"I received quick, efficient service. 3tailer has some fine products at a good price. Appreciated the coupon discount also."

"I had a bad experience with 3tailer over my order being delayed way longer than it should have and bad communication from their customer service, but eventually they were able to correct their wrongs and provided me with the assistance I needed to get my order fixed. I appreciate their efforts into correcting when things were not done the best"

"It was every good. Easy to use and fast delivery."

"The supplier's computers were down and they never got my order. Once I called 3tailer back they contacted the supplier and the item was shipped out that day."

"3tailer made a mistake, but they made it right. After my sale they informed me that the product was discontinued, and cancelled my order. They later informed me that they were willing to offer me a discount on a similar product, or refund the shipping costs if I had already found it somewhere else. I am now a satisfied customer."

"I need to return the shoes I received because they are too big. Please let me know what I need to return them for a full refund. "

3tailer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

3tailer is not a merchant member
3tailer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!