Stores > 3tailer
      888-732-3830

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review 3tailer by clicking a star below.
2012-12-23

"They had a chandelier I wanted for almost $100 less than everyone else. The chandelier arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I contacted customer service to find out when the item would ship, and they were very friendly and got back to me very quickly. I would definitely buy from them again!"

2012-10-25

"I bought my son's Halloween costume through 3tailer.com. They had the costume he wanted for $10 less than I could find it anywhere else. Everything arrived in great shape and their shipping estimate was accurate to the day. I used the Standard shipping method, which uses UPS Smartpost, so the last leg travels USPS. For me, that meant I got Saturday delivery at no additional charge."

2012-09-27

"I ordered a Halloween costume over a week ago and still have not received a shipping notification or tracking number. i have emailed them and got no reply. Do not order from them if you need your product fast!"

2012-09-26

"I was a little skeptical ordering furniture online, but the 3tailer website was very friendly user, pictures of items very clear and well described. I did use the "chat" before I clicked the order button, just to be sure of the height of the barstools (I always 2nd guess myself...wanted it be sure) and she was very friendly and helpful. The barstools are as beautiful as pictured, and freighted to my home without a scratch. The most amazing thing was the quick delivery. I received the barstools in less than a week from the order date.
I am thrilled with the merchandise, the barstools are perfect!

2012-08-31

"I ordered a pair of Drew Force shoes and within one day, I was sent an email saying that they were backordered and would not be available until late November. I wrote back and asked if they could accomidate me in some way. Samantha O responded that she would gladly substitute the Drew Surge model for the same price even though they were selling at a more expensive price. I am so impressed with the high level of customer service, that I am accepting the offer to have the Drew Surge sent now and I am going to reorder Force so when they come in I will get a pair of them as well. Thank you to Samantha O, and the whole 3Tailer team. You have made me a customer for life. No more Zappos or Online Shoes for me!"

2012-07-25

"I was referred to this site after shifting through dozens of different suppliers who all had the same items I needed. Not only did this site have (by far) the lowest price for each, but the ordering process was very easy. After checking with customer service to find the status of my order, responses from them were very fast and helpful; not only did they tell me how to track my shipment, but the woman went ahead and did the tracking for me as well, telling me the exact day it would arrive. I will recommend 3tailer to all my friends."

2012-07-18

"Terrible seller. Did a google search for an item and found 3tailor.com had what I wanted at a very good price. Placed an order and a week later checked on the shipping status and they tell me it is back ordered for 5 weeks, do I still want it? AND THEY HAD ALREADY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD!!! Iask them why they charged me already and they said it was "to hold the price". So I tell them yes I still want it and I wait and wait. Now 6 weeks later I still do not have my item and I again contact them and 2 days later get a return email that they now don't have an arrival date for my item. They want to know if I want to cancel even though I already paid for it a month ago... WTF? I will never do business with these guys again. Reporting them to my credit card company tomorrow to get a refund."

2012-07-16

"Easy to order, free shipping was nice, would order from them again."

2012-06-19

"I ordered a gift for my dad for father’s day. I wanted to have a modestly priced watched shipped via next day air. I received an email after 3 days saying that my order was never shipped because it was “flagged,” as risky. When I called and asked about it they said it was because the billing and shipping addresses were not the same. Would it have been so hard for them to give let me know this at the time of purchase? I would not recommend these people. Place you order with a reputable online company."

2012-06-18

"Fantastic custsomer service, speedy shipping, and great product. Will definitely use 3 tailer again!"

2012-06-08

"I placed three orders in May 2012. The first order was 8 outdoor light fixtures from Maxim Lighting for $1,127.00. After 3 days, I had tracking information from UPS and decided to buy some additional fixtures from the site. The second and third orders were for indoor light fixtures for $476.05 and $182.95 respectively.

After 3 business days, I had UPS tracking information for each order. Each order was received quickly and in perfect shape. The cost savings was surprising. It was over 20% over Amazon.com and at least 10% over the next closest web store.

This site is completely legit. The website was a little difficult to navigate at times and some of the product images didn't load. However, there are some very good deals and shipping was prompt and the products were delivered safely. 5 stars!

2012-05-03

"3tailer has one of the best customer service departments that ive ever had to deal with. I live in an area that has a lot of traffic on it and have had issuse with things being stolen from my porch. I order a Brthday present for my daughter from them and 3 days after my order I called to get the tracking number to know when it would be deliverd so I can get it inside ASAP. Well i got the tracking and found out it had already been delivered, only no pakage at my door. I franticly called and spoke to Taylor, who was WONDERFUL. Shes said that it was the end of the bussness day their and they wouldnt be able to get anything done untill Monday(4/30) and not to worry they will take care of it. On monday Taylor called me and told me the company reshipped the order and that tracking number was in my email. Today (5/3) the order arrived, in plenty of time for my daughters birtday party. The truly understood my concern (they must have children of thier own)and went above and beyond my expectations. less then one week later all i have to worry about is the wrapping paper. I will order from them again and agian. Thank you 3tailer"

2012-04-13

"I ordered scones from this website and I love them. This website has the lowest price and I am very happy with the quality. The customer service is great. I will deffenetly buy from them in the future."

2012-04-05

"Thank you 3tailer for being such a nice company to deal with! Your attention to detail, communication with your customers, ease and speed of shipping, as well as the products you sell all make for a great experience. Thanks so much, I know where to come!"

2012-03-28

"My order for Jobst Compression Hose came promptly, as always.

A very polite young lady accepted my phone order and was very helpful. I will order again

Frances

Share 3tailer's store rating

3tailer is a Merchant Member! Learn more

3tailer is a merchant member
3tailer participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.