Stores > 3tailer
      888-732-3830

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review 3tailer by clicking a star below.
2012-07-16

"Easy to order, free shipping was nice, would order from them again."

2012-06-19

"I ordered a gift for my dad for father’s day. I wanted to have a modestly priced watched shipped via next day air. I received an email after 3 days saying that my order was never shipped because it was “flagged,” as risky. When I called and asked about it they said it was because the billing and shipping addresses were not the same. Would it have been so hard for them to give let me know this at the time of purchase? I would not recommend these people. Place you order with a reputable online company."

2012-06-18

"Fantastic custsomer service, speedy shipping, and great product. Will definitely use 3 tailer again!"

2012-06-08

"I placed three orders in May 2012. The first order was 8 outdoor light fixtures from Maxim Lighting for $1,127.00. After 3 days, I had tracking information from UPS and decided to buy some additional fixtures from the site. The second and third orders were for indoor light fixtures for $476.05 and $182.95 respectively.

After 3 business days, I had UPS tracking information for each order. Each order was received quickly and in perfect shape. The cost savings was surprising. It was over 20% over Amazon.com and at least 10% over the next closest web store.

This site is completely legit. The website was a little difficult to navigate at times and some of the product images didn't load. However, there are some very good deals and shipping was prompt and the products were delivered safely. 5 stars!

2012-05-03

"3tailer has one of the best customer service departments that ive ever had to deal with. I live in an area that has a lot of traffic on it and have had issuse with things being stolen from my porch. I order a Brthday present for my daughter from them and 3 days after my order I called to get the tracking number to know when it would be deliverd so I can get it inside ASAP. Well i got the tracking and found out it had already been delivered, only no pakage at my door. I franticly called and spoke to Taylor, who was WONDERFUL. Shes said that it was the end of the bussness day their and they wouldnt be able to get anything done untill Monday(4/30) and not to worry they will take care of it. On monday Taylor called me and told me the company reshipped the order and that tracking number was in my email. Today (5/3) the order arrived, in plenty of time for my daughters birtday party. The truly understood my concern (they must have children of thier own)and went above and beyond my expectations. less then one week later all i have to worry about is the wrapping paper. I will order from them again and agian. Thank you 3tailer"

2012-04-13

"I ordered scones from this website and I love them. This website has the lowest price and I am very happy with the quality. The customer service is great. I will deffenetly buy from them in the future."

2012-04-05

"Thank you 3tailer for being such a nice company to deal with! Your attention to detail, communication with your customers, ease and speed of shipping, as well as the products you sell all make for a great experience. Thanks so much, I know where to come!"

2012-03-28

"My order for Jobst Compression Hose came promptly, as always.

A very polite young lady accepted my phone order and was very helpful. I will order again

Frances

2012-03-28

"Received my order in a timely manner. Thank you"

2012-03-28

"Easy to deal with, shipping costs were reasonable, package arrived on time. What more do you want?"

"Excellent service...very satisfied.
Thank You.

2012-03-26

"Order was delivered in a resonable time and was as described. I would like to have gotten an emailwith tracking information but it arrvied okay. The product was at a good price and shipping expense was better than other sites I checked.

2012-03-25

"Great merchant. Reliable service, good prices, and fast shipping. "

2012-03-24

"The quality of the diabetic socks is excellent. Extremely comfortable socks to wear each day. Superior value! Shipping was a bit slow, but o.k. Overall impression: I am a repeat buyer now!"

2012-03-20

"GREAT!!!!! buying experience...Item arrived way ahead of schedule and . was exactly as advertised..Thank You"

Share 3tailer's store rating

3tailer is a Merchant Member! Learn more

3tailer is a merchant member
3tailer participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.