• 3Gstore.com
    • Phone: 866-347-8673
    • Customer Support: 866-347-8673 x3
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 7:00pm CST Mon-Fri Closed Sat Closed Sun
    • Fax: 847-829-3885

"Awesome customer service and support, you actually get to talk
to a person. Thanks Again.

"Quick delivery and the price the best online. Item was in retail packaging. Like brand new. Thank you!"

"Order was filled promptly. Progress of order and tracking regularly updated right thru to getting an email when it was delivered. Very please with the whole experience and will definitely be ordering again!"

"very knowledgeable techie; speedy delivery"

"3GStore.com was very helpful in purchasing a Sim card for my Verizon jetpack. The delivery was earlier than expected. I would definitely use them again."

"I can see why 3Gstore.com is so highly rated.
The service before the sale was great, all my questions answered clearly. I used online chat through the site, email and direct phone call. Gave me lots of confidence I was making the right decision.
The sales process was clear and simple. The device was backordered but it was shipped before it was promised. Nice when they beat their estimate.

"Delivered on time, product as expected. Exceptional customer service."

"Nice folks. I haven't installed my booster yet, but I'm sure it will be fine."

"Great service, fast delivery, and product was as expected. Couldn't ask for more."

"Everything was good, so far (I have not install the antenna yet). Item arrived in good condition and on time. Will I recommend 3gstore: yes!"

"3G store is at the cutting edge of cellular data communication. Tech support was very helpful and patient. These folks know how to fulfill your cellular wishes, hopes, and dreams."

"No one does it better than these folks when it comes to mobile technology and the products needed to have a connection almost anywhere in the CONUS. I had an Amazon gift card I wanted to use to purchase a new Cradlepoint router and saw that the the 3GStore was on Amazon, so I purchased the router through Amazon using the gift card. I also wanted a 12V automobile charger but could not find one through Amazon, so I just ordered it through the regular 3GStore (since I have an account) and put a note on the order that it would be nice if they could cancel one of the shipping charges and ship both items in the same box. They came through without a glitch and refunded one of the shipping charges on my credit card. These folks are simply amazing. Keep up the good work and I will keep coming back!"

"Got what I requested very quick and would definitely buy from them again"

"Very Satisfied, items came quickly and were exactly as pictures shown."

"Kevin was great help prior to my purchase. Surprisingly my order shipped a day sooner than expected and was received two days sooner than expected. Excellent service!"

Share 3Gstore.com's store rating

3Gstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

3Gstore.com is not a merchant member
3Gstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!