• Rating 6.00/10 2,524 reviews

3B Tech is not a merchant member
    3B Tech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 3B Tech contact information

• Address: 3431 William Richardson Dr Suite B South Bend, IN 46628
    • Contact: rma@3btech.net
    • Phone: 1-877-3BTECH8
    • Customer Support: 1-877-3BTECH8 option 3
    • Business Hours: 10:00am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri Closed Saturday and Sunday
    • Fax: 1-574-237-0509

All 2,798 Customer Reviews

"I was very satisfied with my order. I have always had great service from 3B Tech. "

"Excellent, they had a product that I did not see anywhere else. It was a refurbished motherboard for an AMD K7 sytem (socket 462)
It was delivered on time, came as described, and additionally brought a CD with the drivers which was not expected since it was not mentioned in the product description.

"Excellent service with fast delivery, well packaged merchandise, and good prices. I am very pleased with the order."

"Always packed correctly. Arrived in 2 days. Great place to shop. Have bought from them many times and always satisfied."

"I have bought stuff from 3B Tech before. I like ordering from them because the factory is only 45 minutes away and they are very knowledgeable and quick to take care of their customers. They are very fast at delivering and everything that I bought another of the same PC 2 days ago."

"When I received my wireless camera it wasn't wireless. turns out they listed it wrong. Told 3btech about it and they sent me a pre-paid shipping label to send it back. that was a couple of weeks ago.

Last Wednesday I got credit in my bank account saying that I got the full refund.

I found 3btech threw pricewatch about a decade ago and this was the first screw up. 3btech is an awesome company and they are trustworthy. So whatever negative you have heard about these guys is probably bullshit.

My name is Corbin Lynn and I will stay with 3btech.com

"Looked all over for the right product, found it on 3B Tech!"

"Excellent product pricing and super fast delivery"

"The ordering process was very easy and delivery was extremely fast!"

"Very prompt delivery. Very pleased with product."

"Shipping was super fast!! I placed my order online in the afternoon and it arrived on my doorstep the VERY NEXT DAY!! This was with the free shipping option to boot....although it should also be noted that I live only an hour and a half from the distribution center, but still, I was very impressed and my order was correct as well, so great job!"

"I was satisfied woth not only the product bu also the quick response time and delivery."

"Good. Quick delivery. Always good to deal with."

"Very smooth checkout and prompt delivery excellent company"

"My order was processed accurately and in a reasonable timeframe. The product was exactly as advertised and arrived well packed and in perfect condition."