Stores > 3B Tech

• Fax: 1-574-237-0509

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2012-09-17

"These guys ship FAST! Shipping was free for this item- USB enclosure. Product was as stated and works great. Couldn't be more satisfied."

2012-09-10

"I don't often like to use these small, nigh-anonymous stores online because I always get the impression they're some organized crime cover operation or something. BUT, these guys had a very hard-to-find item I needed (a specific DVD-RW revision) and they had it at a price that was relatively very low. I ordered on Thursday night and had it in my PC on Saturday morning. I really couldn't be happier with the job these guys did."

2012-08-27

"Horrible professionalism. After 4 days of purchase, I get an email saying that they no longer have my item in stock and offer me a refurbished one with a $10 refund if I want. I proceed to call the number and the guy answers saying that they have 2 stores and that the item was at one of the stores and someone had bought the last one. If I had already paid them 4 days ago, they should have held that item for me, his excuse was that they just sold the last one at the store and can only offer me a used one for $10 off. He ended up hanging up on me after I said I wanted a refund and had to call back to ask him when it would be processed. I warn everyone not to do business here because you will just get screwed and hung up on. Spend a few extra dollars and go with a well known distributor."

2012-08-24

"Great knowledge and patience resolving product specification questions"

This review was modified by n8399 on August 24 2012 10:43:05 AM

2012-07-19

"Great experience! They had the best price on a mouse that I was looking for and offered free shipping. They sent it out on the same day that I ordered and sent it USPS Priority Mail, so I received it in 2 days. Couldn't ask for a better experience."

2012-06-13

"I had a horrible experience with this company. They sent me a motherboard and case that was inconpatable with Windows XP Pro. I had to purchase a new operating system. Then my pro audio card would not fit in the case. They told me a different case would cost over $200 more. They sold me a motherboard that they discontinued. They act like they are doing me a favor by even letting me return the motherboard, and if they approved the return, I might end up getting $10 for it. outrageous transaction and rude staff. Stay clear. There are plenty of other places to shop."

2012-06-11

"Ordered a video card and received it quickly. Unfortunately this card had issues. After trying it in two systems, the systems would boot roughly 1 out of 4 tries and had major artifacting when booted. I asked for an RMA and submitted details, and received the RMA. Shipped in the video card on my dime (no complaints... it's their policy) and received the SAME card (same serial number) back a week later in new packaging, with no explanation or verbiage from them. The lack of communication plus the money spent on shipping mean I'm going elsewhere for a new card. Giving up on this reseller."

This review was modified by louieh on June 11 2012 04:48:09 AM

2012-04-20

"It took a little longer than I expected to receive my product, but overall, I was very satisfied with my experience. I got the sound card, it installed very easily and it works as I hoped it would."

2012-04-07

"I was very satisfied with my order. I have always had great service from 3B Tech. "

2012-04-02

"Excellent, they had a product that I did not see anywhere else. It was a refurbished motherboard for an AMD K7 sytem (socket 462)
It was delivered on time, came as described, and additionally brought a CD with the drivers which was not expected since it was not mentioned in the product description.

2012-03-29

"Excellent service with fast delivery, well packaged merchandise, and good prices. I am very pleased with the order."

2012-03-28

"Always packed correctly. Arrived in 2 days. Great place to shop. Have bought from them many times and always satisfied."

2012-03-26

"I have bought stuff from 3B Tech before. I like ordering from them because the factory is only 45 minutes away and they are very knowledgeable and quick to take care of their customers. They are very fast at delivering and everything that I bought another of the same PC 2 days ago."

2012-03-25

"When I received my wireless camera it wasn't wireless. turns out they listed it wrong. Told 3btech about it and they sent me a pre-paid shipping label to send it back. that was a couple of weeks ago.

Last Wednesday I got credit in my bank account saying that I got the full refund.

I found 3btech threw pricewatch about a decade ago and this was the first screw up. 3btech is an awesome company and they are trustworthy. So whatever negative you have heard about these guys is probably bullshit.

My name is Corbin Lynn and I will stay with 3btech.com

2012-03-25

"Looked all over for the right product, found it on 3B Tech!"

Share 3B Tech's store rating

3B Tech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

3B Tech is not a merchant member
3B Tech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!