• Rating 7.50/10 19 reviews

2kool4skool Musical Instruments is not a merchant member
    2kool4skool Musical Instruments does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 2kool4skool Musical Instruments contact information

• Business Hours: 9am-5pm PST mon-fri closed sat-sun

• 1
  • 2

""

modified review This review was modified by diasm on January 16 2007 01:40:14 PM

"Great seller, great products, great delivery. Everything arrived as advertised, new in package. Have always received prompt service from seller and believe always will, that's why I will keep coming back to check for new items and refer others to his site."

modified review This review was modified by outkast7 on December 16 2006 06:14:12 AM

"Excellent service!! Steve's great with communication. My order arrived quickly and it was a terrific guitar my son absolutly loves it. Would definatly do business again. A+++"

""

"Provided very fast service. The guitar stand was very unique and much better than ones I have had in the past. Good communication. Steve pays attention to his customers needs."

""

"Good and reliable seller. Fast shipping. Low price for quality musical instruments. Good communication and fast answers. Item received in mint condition. No problem. I recommend."

"I recently ordered two items from this company, music and guitar stand on two different days. This was my first time to purchase anything from them and they were nice enough to combine the two items for one shipment, which arrived in excellent condition. I had the privilege to talk to the owner of this company on the telephone regarding my shipping address and he was very professional and courteous throughout our conversation. The response to my order was very fast and I am very pleased with the items I purchased. It has been a pleasure doing business with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone and would not hesitate to order from them again. Thank you. "

2kool4skool's Avatar
1615 S. Rancho Santa Fe Rd. #C2, San Marcos, CA 92078

""

modified review This review was modified by 2kool4skool on July 18 2006 02:27:33 AM