Write a review »
    • Address: 471 Cozine Ave Brooklyn, NY 11208
    • Contact: Support@1SaleADay.com
    • Customer Support: 800-419-0100
    • Fax: 347-295-2008

"Please don't buy anything from this cheats.........
I ordered a tablet on July 29, 2013. I got the consignment after almost a month later. To my utter surprise I found that they had sent me a wrong product. After that the story begins. I had tried to call them up. Almost every time nobody was there to receive that. At one of my luckiest days, I got the connection and the lady was not ready to help. After that I mailed them repeatedly. Then finally they agreed to refund my money. While sending the product I categorically mentioned that I will not pay for the courier charge. They agreed and asked me to send the receipt for the same. I did that. 3 days ago I got the refund. I found that they have only refunded my tab price. Once again I mailed them. I got some disgusting reply from somebody called "Maurice", that they will nit refund me the courier charge.
I am lucky to escape with a loss of $16(courier charge) only. Beware of this company. Now they have change there name. I think this move is quite obvious. Nobody will trust 1saleaday.com any more. But changing the name to 1sale.com will not change their attitude and character, I suppose.

modified review This review was modified by Arindom on September 11 2013 11:34:19 AM

"Bought a bunch of stuff from here. Shipping sometimes takes a while. Usually the stuff looks better in the pictures than it does in person. Though you can save a bunch of money if you research well enough before purchasing."

"I have ordered many items from this seller. Sometimes pricing is good but it takes them ages to ship it. They duly state that items can take 7-10 days to ship but it is not good to wait for an item for more than a month. I still get few items from here but if and only if i am willing to wait for 1 month to get it. On whole the seller can be rated as 3/5"

modified review This review was modified by moongee on September 04 2013 05:52:43 PM

"Be sure you can wait for product. It takes forever to ship and if something goes wrong during shipping you have to wait 7-10 business days for their investigation. UPS reports that my product was lost and all they have is an empty box and have discarded the box. 1SaleADay will do nothing to refund my money in a timely fashion. They want to open a investigation and told me to wait another 7-10 days and then get back to them if I haven't received the order. Hello, UPS has lost it and discarded the empty box. There is no merchandise to be received. Total incompetent customer service. Have ordered lots in the past and service is getting worse and delivery times longer. No more, much more responsive vendors to deal with. "

"I ordered a laptop from them, it took 20 days to create UPS label then another SEVEN days to actually ship them, total wastage of time and money. Also, their customer service is very bad, it takes ages to get a response. A very dissatisfied buyer."

modified review This review was modified by michea2k2 on August 28 2013 10:13:46 AM

"I've had nothing but GOOD things to say about 1saleaday.com! No, I don't work for the company in any way; I'm just an avid shopper on the site and had a very cool, easy, professional manner.
I purchased a product that truly was defective from day one, however, I realize that this site is for "shoppers of a certain mind", i.e., in my opinion it's similar to shopping at The Rack from Nordstrom: perhaps the items are overstock, one-of-a-kind or whatever. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE: "Stephanie" recently processed the return after a simple email was sent to them about the defective item. No hassle, discussion or otherwise! She promptly replied & said that she would credit my card that I used to purchase the item. THANK YOU!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Scootah68 on August 22 2013 09:36:02 AM

"Waiting over 1 month for my order to ship is real awesome. If you like crummy deals disguised as a good deal and want to wait over a month for said item to even ship, then boy o boy is this the perfect site for you. If no stay far far away."

modified review This review was modified by 1saleaday_sucks on August 15 2013 01:30:51 PM

"Pls do not buy any item from this site, No Quality No refund, no direct customer care,, I had a horrible expericence in the past.."

modified review This review was modified by Ravis31 on August 15 2013 08:58:08 AM

"I ordered rings from this site for my wife and they are either damaged or different rings. Few has damaged center stone with cracks and scratches whereas others are totally different from what was ordered. They have mostly crystals missing or different design. For one of the ring, I ordered different sizes and one can easily see the difference. For size 7 the bottom or lower end of the ring is way too thin as a thread. You will be afraid to wear the ring so that you might easily break or bend it. The finishing is also way too cheap. The rings which you see while ordering and the ones you receive looks different or unattractive or cheaply made. Those shines and looks are missing. So instead of wearing these rings to occasions you will wear at home."

modified review This review was modified by pramod_21c on August 09 2013 05:02:12 PM

"I ordered a webcam from them that I needed for a online class I was teaching. It has been over a month (17 business days) and I am still waiting for them to ship it. They said it would ship in 7-10 business days when I ordered. After contacting support, they said it would take 10-14 business days. There customer service has been totally unhelpful and borderline hostile. Also, I am unable to cancel the order. I'm never ordering from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by bmbriefs on August 06 2013 08:05:49 AM

"I had worst experience on this, this site is sucking consumer money by selling chip item in name with big branded company. No customer service, no direct phone number to talk customer care.
I had horrible experience when I bought Gillette Razor Blade Refill Cartridges from this site. They send me normal Razor Blade where company name is also not mention in wrapper box.
In his advertised written that it has 30 days warrant but when I try to return item, no response from customer care.
I would suggest don’t buy anything from this site.

"Last 2 items I have ordered have taken the "up to 14 business days" to ship. Do the math, that's almost a month!!! They had no problem taking my money the day after I placed the order though. Very disappointed!!! Going to stop visiting the site so I don't get suckered into another purchase!!!"

"I ordered a Emerson HD Camera from 1saleaday.com on July 11th and did not get an update for over a week. The item did not ship until July 24th! This company has terrible ship times. I would suggest using Woot.com instead. 1saleaday.com is awful. No communication telling me of a delay and no indication on their site stating that it would take this long to ship. Woot.com ships within a couple days and I often get the item within 3-4 days."

"Be warned..After 1sad held my payment for 3 weeks, they canceled the order saying the item is not instock anymore. However the item is still showing as "70% instock" on their sister site.

To make matters worst, they want me to wait another 1-2 weeks while they process my "refund". A refund should take 2-3 days.

Seems like if the deal is too good to be true, it might be. Seems like they setup deals just to get funds from people. What is the need to wait two weeks for a refund?

"I buy a lot of products from 1 sale a day, but until recently none involved anything electronic or battery operated. I received my first electronic item (BowFlex heart monitor) that arrived dead on arrival. I got it at a good price and thought it was the battery and took it to a watch shop to have the battery replaced. They told me the watch style heart monitor was defective. I contacted, or tried to, contact them on several occations, but never received a response. My last response to them was: I will continue to buy products that are not electronic or battery operated, and I hope you treat your future customer better than me. I received no response from that email as well. Bottom line, you get products at a low price that includes zero customer service or support."

1 Sale a Day is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1 Sale a Day is not a merchant member
1 Sale a Day does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!