Write a review »
  • Rating 1.67/10 8,483 reviews

1 Sale a Day is not a merchant member
    1 Sale a Day does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • 1 Sale a Day contact information

• Address: 471 Cozine Ave Brooklyn, NY 11208
    • Contact: Support@1SaleADay.com
    • Customer Support: 800-419-0100
    • Fax: 347-295-2008

All 8,493 Customer Reviews

"I have made a couple of purchases from 1 sale a day. I have always had great communication and tracking info. I have only had one issue and they refunded promptly without hesitation. Huge fan. "

"Its been more than 2 weeks, I havent received the status on my order. even after repeatedly sending them an email doesnt help. I also ask for the model of the laptop and the complete product specification, but no reply yet. loosing my patience. Tts difficult that you cant call them or do any followup on phone."

"I have made a lot of purchases here, and have never been disappointed. Sometimes things take a little while to make it here, but when the shipping is free, you can't complain!! I just get a little frustrated when I purchase something, and find it cheaper later. This purchase is now $50 cheaper than what I originally paid for it!"

"Great website! Everything is legitimate and works exactly how its described! Never had a problem with any of their merchandise."

"I think 1 Sale a Day is so amazing!!!!!!!!!"

"Great buys, good customer service, love it!"

"They are an amazing company with wonderful deals that you can't find anywhere else."

"Good company. The freebies tend to be cheap but other items have been great. Bought huge pillow pet and digital camera and was very pleased! "

"I had been looking at the Mohu Bounce Wifi Enhancer for awhile, but wasn't sure about buying it due to its retail price. When I saw it come up on 1 Sale a Day for literally 50% less than the lowest price I'd ever seen, I jumped on the deal. I could not be more happy with 1 Sale a Day. "

"1saleaDay is a great site to get great deals. The best part about saleaday is that it introduces a variety of products some which we haven't even imagined about but are very useful to us. Eg: I recently got a cereal dispenser for super cheap (How kool is that ;) , Made my morning a lot better :D ). There are a lot of other things on the site I have shopped a lot on the site, just chect it out. I am preety sure you'll love it. I check the site out everyday :)

- A happy customer :D

"I love 1 saleaday. Been buying things from there for about a year now and haven't had a single problem. I love everything!"

"I brought this battery charger from 1sale a day. It is wonderful. I can charge two different sizes of batteries at the same time. We can charge unto 4 batteries at a time. It came with 4 AA and 2 AAA batteries. I do wish they had 4 AAA batteries instead of 2.But the price was great and the batteries work fine. However it takes 1saleaday a long time to deliver. They say upto 7 business days but it sometimes takes more. Other than that I think 1saleaday is terrific because it lets us buy stuff at very affordable prices. I have brought several products from 1sale a day and do not have any complaints about the quality. I would definitely recommend this site."

"I love 1 sale a day. So cheap and totally amazing."

"Everything is always amazing"

"Quick shipping, great prices for the products. I check the site daily in search of yet another great deal."