• Address: 471 Cozine Ave Brooklyn, NY 11208
    • Fax: 347-295-2008

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Fantastic deals, I check daily to see what bargains are available."

"it was great! i really enjoyed it!"

modified review This review was modified by nancyestradaa on September 17 2013 08:45:53 PM

"I ordered a tablet computer on the 28th of August in the morning. I received a shipping notification on the 18th of September, although it is just a "label has been printed" notification. Mind you, the 1Sale estimated arrival is not until the 25th of September.

I was told by 1Sale themselves that the shipping date would be the 12th of September. Not only did they not ship it on time, they did not contact me to tell me my order would be delayed. Adding insult to injury, 1Sale listed the EXACT SAME TABLET on eBay three days before my order shipped. These orders shipped at the exact same time as mine. I assume since they lied about the shipping date, they will have lied about my receipt date of the package as well. UPS has not posted a estimated delivery date as the product STILL has not been physically shipped yet.

Adding further insult to injury, my credit card was charged the moment the item was "purchased" (28th August). There is no way to cancel an item after it has been "purchased" on the website either.

tl;dr ordered the 28th, charged that day, 22 days later still not shipped, no way to cancel the order

"Please don't buy anything from this cheats.........
I ordered a tablet on July 29, 2013. I got the consignment after almost a month later. To my utter surprise I found that they had sent me a wrong product. After that the story begins. I had tried to call them up. Almost every time nobody was there to receive that. At one of my luckiest days, I got the connection and the lady was not ready to help. After that I mailed them repeatedly. Then finally they agreed to refund my money. While sending the product I categorically mentioned that I will not pay for the courier charge. They agreed and asked me to send the receipt for the same. I did that. 3 days ago I got the refund. I found that they have only refunded my tab price. Once again I mailed them. I got some disgusting reply from somebody called "Maurice", that they will nit refund me the courier charge.
I am lucky to escape with a loss of $16(courier charge) only. Beware of this company. Now they have change there name. I think this move is quite obvious. Nobody will trust 1saleaday.com any more. But changing the name to 1sale.com will not change their attitude and character, I suppose.

modified review This review was modified by Arindom on September 11 2013 11:34:19 AM

"Bought a bunch of stuff from here. Shipping sometimes takes a while. Usually the stuff looks better in the pictures than it does in person. Though you can save a bunch of money if you research well enough before purchasing."

"I have ordered many items from this seller. Sometimes pricing is good but it takes them ages to ship it. They duly state that items can take 7-10 days to ship but it is not good to wait for an item for more than a month. I still get few items from here but if and only if i am willing to wait for 1 month to get it. On whole the seller can be rated as 3/5"

modified review This review was modified by moongee on September 04 2013 05:52:43 PM

"Be sure you can wait for product. It takes forever to ship and if something goes wrong during shipping you have to wait 7-10 business days for their investigation. UPS reports that my product was lost and all they have is an empty box and have discarded the box. 1SaleADay will do nothing to refund my money in a timely fashion. They want to open a investigation and told me to wait another 7-10 days and then get back to them if I haven't received the order. Hello, UPS has lost it and discarded the empty box. There is no merchandise to be received. Total incompetent customer service. Have ordered lots in the past and service is getting worse and delivery times longer. No more, much more responsive vendors to deal with. "

"I ordered a laptop from them, it took 20 days to create UPS label then another SEVEN days to actually ship them, total wastage of time and money. Also, their customer service is very bad, it takes ages to get a response. A very dissatisfied buyer."

modified review This review was modified by michea2k2 on August 28 2013 10:13:46 AM

"I've had nothing but GOOD things to say about 1saleaday.com! No, I don't work for the company in any way; I'm just an avid shopper on the site and had a very cool, easy, professional manner.
I purchased a product that truly was defective from day one, however, I realize that this site is for "shoppers of a certain mind", i.e., in my opinion it's similar to shopping at The Rack from Nordstrom: perhaps the items are overstock, one-of-a-kind or whatever. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE: "Stephanie" recently processed the return after a simple email was sent to them about the defective item. No hassle, discussion or otherwise! She promptly replied & said that she would credit my card that I used to purchase the item. THANK YOU!!!!

modified review This review was modified by Scootah68 on August 22 2013 09:36:02 AM

"Waiting over 1 month for my order to ship is real awesome. If you like crummy deals disguised as a good deal and want to wait over a month for said item to even ship, then boy o boy is this the perfect site for you. If no stay far far away."

modified review This review was modified by 1saleaday_sucks on August 15 2013 01:30:51 PM

"Pls do not buy any item from this site, No Quality No refund, no direct customer care,, I had a horrible expericence in the past.."

modified review This review was modified by Ravis31 on August 15 2013 08:58:08 AM

"I ordered rings from this site for my wife and they are either damaged or different rings. Few has damaged center stone with cracks and scratches whereas others are totally different from what was ordered. They have mostly crystals missing or different design. For one of the ring, I ordered different sizes and one can easily see the difference. For size 7 the bottom or lower end of the ring is way too thin as a thread. You will be afraid to wear the ring so that you might easily break or bend it. The finishing is also way too cheap. The rings which you see while ordering and the ones you receive looks different or unattractive or cheaply made. Those shines and looks are missing. So instead of wearing these rings to occasions you will wear at home."

modified review This review was modified by pramod_21c on August 09 2013 05:02:12 PM

"I ordered a webcam from them that I needed for a online class I was teaching. It has been over a month (17 business days) and I am still waiting for them to ship it. They said it would ship in 7-10 business days when I ordered. After contacting support, they said it would take 10-14 business days. There customer service has been totally unhelpful and borderline hostile. Also, I am unable to cancel the order. I'm never ordering from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by bmbriefs on August 06 2013 08:05:49 AM

"I had worst experience on this, this site is sucking consumer money by selling chip item in name with big branded company. No customer service, no direct phone number to talk customer care.
I had horrible experience when I bought Gillette Razor Blade Refill Cartridges from this site. They send me normal Razor Blade where company name is also not mention in wrapper box.
In his advertised written that it has 30 days warrant but when I try to return item, no response from customer care.
I would suggest don’t buy anything from this site.

"Last 2 items I have ordered have taken the "up to 14 business days" to ship. Do the math, that's almost a month!!! They had no problem taking my money the day after I placed the order though. Very disappointed!!! Going to stop visiting the site so I don't get suckered into another purchase!!!"

1 Sale a Day is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

1 Sale a Day is not a merchant member
1 Sale a Day does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!