1800doorbell.com Reviews - page 4 - 1800doorbell.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.00/10 280 reviews

1800doorbell.com is not a merchant member
1800doorbell.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"satisfied with everything - device works well - delivery time good"

"Easy ordering, quick delivery, reasonable price, extend-a-chime worked as described, took about one minute to install. (remove from shipping carton, set volume level, plug in a 110 outlet) Thank You"

"easy to order. have not yet installed it-will let you know if OK"

"The product I received was exactly what I ordered. I got in in very short time. I will definitely do business with 1800doorbell again."

"Received what I ordered, received the item before the date expected. I have not yet installed the bell to see if it works."

"Great product. It was the solution we were looking for. Thanks!"

Rating 4/102/5

"One of the door bell packages was not the one I ordered.
It came with a door button I was to get the unit that wires into my door bell circuit. I paid extra and did not get the proper product.

"I'm very happy with 1900doorbell.com. I found my product online, submitted the order, and it arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. What more could I ask for? Thank you."

"Works great, easy to install and good instructions.
Now I can hear my doorbell in the house, in the garage and on the patio.

"My order was filled and delivered in just a couple of days. Very quickly considering other places don't deliver for a couple of weeks sometimes. Packaging was fine and items were delivered in great shape."

"Delivery time was very good. The doorbell instructions were easy to follow and get it set up. Looking forward to my first visitor who rings it."

"Had a very good experience with seller as I was notified every step of the way until arrival of purchase."

"Doorbell was as advertised, shipped promptly and received in excellent condition."

"Person who helped me on the phone was understanding of our needs. Our order arrived in a very timely manner. Thanks!"

"I am very very satisfied .....with the person I spoke on the phone with, she was great...she knew what she was talking about...and the doorbell works.....I am a happy costumer...."