"123 has always been very quick and easy to work with. The product quality is great. They even credited me for a $25 coupon code after I had made a purchase."

"Great service, products, and prices"

"The shipping process was wrong, although the order correctly indicated shipping address, the product was sent to another city and had to pay for the change of direction, despite sending emails warning of the situation from the moment receive the number guide aerial, which affected the delivery time.
Please check your delivery address before delivery to the carrier according to the data shown in the customer record

"My order arrived on time and the help from the sales staff exceeded my expectations!"

"Thank you for your service."

"The products arrived well packed and on time."

"The best company we have ever done business with via the Internet!
Their customer service is outstanding.
We purchased two cameras from them. Their recommendations were excellent and their prices were great.
We had a mounting bracket issue upon installation (our error) and were very pleased with the terms of their return and exchange policy. We were given full credit and received prompt delivery of a replacement bracket that fit our needs.

"These folks are the very best! They have competitive prices, high-quality products, great selection, and outstanding customer service. Their return/repair procedures are also top of the line and very hassle free. My highest recommendation. "

"Very good support, quick delivery, everything is conform and the price is OK. What can I wish more? Many thanks. I will be back on this site."

"Great communication, products came quickly as described."

"So nice to finally find a company you can trust. I will look to you the next time I need anything for my security system. Thank you so much."

"Quick delivery, exactly what I ordered, fixed the system."

"Everything as described. Happy."

"Received my package yesterday from 123 Security Products. All I can say is wow, what a breeze. Payment options were great, they received my payment quickly and reassured me my package was on its way with a confirmation email the second my card was approved. Tracking number included I was able to track my package from state to state from the factory to my doorstep. Shipping was expedited thanks to the companies fast turnaround and processing. When I received my product, it was packaged very nicely with very little wiggle room, and any extra space was packed with styrofoam to ensure safety due to the fragile parts enclosed. Such care wasn't necessary from any company and the fact that such caution was taken throughout this whole process makes me feel secure in doing business with them in the future... 5 out of 5 stars in my book! Thank you"

"Great place to do business with. "

123 Security Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

123 Security Products is not a merchant member
123 Security Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!