• Address: 3820 Zane Trace Drive
    • Contact: help@valexonline.com
    • Phone: (800) 597-1532
    • Customer Support: (800) 597-1532
    • Business Hours: 9 - 5 E.S.T.
    • Fax: (614) 328-9977

"Easy to find the part I was looking for and the price was the best. Will keep Valexoline in my favorites."

"Correct part came in 2 days.very pleased."

"Excellent service. connector fitted perfectly and reasonable price."

"Easy to order and product delivered quickly"

"I found the cord for my printer through them at the cheapest price, service was great and my product was delivered on time as promised."

"I was so happy when I recd. the cable.. I was very exited, after plugging it in I was very disappointed when the computer did not work.. then I realized the cable I had lost was returned to Staples by accident... I am trying to hook it up but so far no luck..I do not think I can get my money back for that cable..your delivery was prompt, I will call you again when I need something,
Tony Pajaczkowski

"Easy to find product, easy to check out."

"When I plugged in the HP power adapter for my printer in the wall outlet, it sparked--- no power light came on---nothing---dead. I was not sure if the printer or just the adapter was effected. I took a gamble and ordered another power adapter cord compatible with my HP officejet J series from Valexonline hoping that it was an adapter problem instead of printer problem. Well, a few days later, my order arrived and my gamble paid off. I plugged in the new power adapter cord and lights came on---Back in business. Valexonline saved me money from having to purchase a new printer, therefore getting a little more mileage out of this one. In addition, cheaper price than buying from HP. Thanks Valexonline!

"Product was delivered quickly and arrived in excellent condition"

"Great confidence in purchasing with a BBB accredited company and excellent history.

Cheap, fast and exactly what I needed!!!

"Great experience. Good price, free shipping, correct product!
Couldn't ask for more.

"very quick to ship. packaged well. good communication"

"just right, works fine. would use them again."

"I needed a replacement power adapter for my HP printer. The ValexOnline price was 1/3 the HP website price for the exact same OEM item, and with free shipping! The ordering process was easy, and I received the item within three days. I would definitely order from ValexOnline again."

"I would definitely recommend them to anyone. The item I ordered was priced well within reason and was delivered much sooner than I expected. Great business response. "

valexonline is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

valexonline is not a merchant member
valexonline does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!