vBuzzer / Softroute Corporation Reviews - vbuzzer.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

vBuzzer / Softroute Corporation is not a merchant member
vBuzzer / Softroute Corporation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Whatever you do, don't opt for the monthly plan. The only way you can do this is by authorizing an automatic recharge on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. When you sign up they tell you that you can cancel the plan when you want. But when you actually get around to doing it there is nothing more difficult. I had to try to contact them repeatedly by email and after taking their sweet time with it they dropped the bombshell. This is an annual contract and you cant cancel it. if you really want to cancel there is a cancellation charge of 39.99!?

Honestly I went through the terms a couple of times before subscribing and nowhere had they mentioned anything like this. I am sceptical of companies as it is but I never expected barefaced fraud like this from a seemingly reputable company. Desperate times perhaps but totally unethical/ illegal in my view.

My credit card issuing bank was nice enough to block them from endless recharges but they had to issue a new card to do this, totally needless expense for the bank. Apparently this was not the first time they had such a complaint.

My sincere advice is not to touch them with a barge pole.