"Placed an order on the 4th which still shows processing, its getting closer to christmas and now my order may not arrive in time. Submitted 2 emails to customer care and never responded. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!"

modified review This review was modified by Boxdgm on December 11 2014 11:30:55 PM

" Don't even think about to buy from here, I tried to buy more items first all was cool, but at some point they blocked my account for no reason and never been able to buy something! I didn't returned any items or did something wrong, I called them 7 times per week and I even emailed them! Nothing happen they are all stupid or play stupid, because all happen when I started to win rewards after the 400usd/year limit to be platinum. They refused to give me a 33usd bonus that I had in my account for next order and they even blocked my account to buy something! Every time I call was an answer like, wait 2 days and order after or wait till next week because our system will reset and will let you buy, funny I say so you can't order when you want you can order when they let you order ??? Or maybe if the offers are too good they block all accounts?? Anyway after 3 weeks of calling and lots of emails, I give up and I put a friend to make an account and buy for me. All was cool at start but when he got platinum membership he got the same problem, account blocked and he can't order anymore, what do you say is a coincidence ? He also called lots of time sent lots of emails and the same stupid replay and answer from customer service. So after 2 months i give up and try to locate a store to buy from there :), but guess what when I try to call the store to see if they have in stock what I need, surprise :) no answer at the phone. I called and called and called and nothing. I didn't want to go there and do not find products that I need because is at 30 miles away from my location :). I called even customer service from website to ask why do not answer at the store, and surprise the same dumb answers that I don't want to add here because is too dumb :)). At the end I want to say, if you buy few products they can be ok, but if you go over 400/year they kill your account, BEWARE buyers, also if you have a problem the customer service is there to kill your brain not to help."

modified review This review was modified by usacomanda on May 01 2014 08:17:19 AM

"Not so much on this order. I placed and order with a Cyber Monday promotion in place. An offer of free stuff for orders over $40. I placed an $80 order and tried to find where to apply the promotion. The order was complete, still no option. I know to look for this as my wife and I both order form Ulta online. We both also visit the store on a regular basis. I went back to the promotion and found that it has to be ordered before you actually place your order and then it changes from $40 to free once you have met the $40 order requirements. I have not seen it done this way on their site before, but no big deal. I will cancel the order and re-order to get the promotion. Well, try to find a number to call. There isn't one. While looking I found a policy that stated that you cannot cancel an order either. WHAT!?!?! I cannot cancel and order??. It states that an order goes immediately to processing and cannot be cancelled. So, I used their site to send an email request for assistance with this. Guaranteed response within 24 hours (and you won't get one until that 24 hours has expired). So, 24 + hours later, I received notice that this promotion is no longer available. Almost like a form letter. If there was someone I could have called to actually help me, I would have been able to do something about this.
Strike one - No number to directly contact Customer Service
Strike two - An order cannot be cancelled??
Strike three - Lack of any desire to actually help me.
A lot of companies that have become successful seem to let true customer service fall to the wayside because they feel that a certain percentage of unsatisfied customers is acceptable. They boast about how they are here for the customer and complete satisfaction is the goal. when the time comes that you need assistance with a customer satisfaction issue, they fail to "talk the talk / walk the walk" so to say. If you truly care about a customer service, you shold not do away with a phone contact for immediate assistance.

"Very helpful. It's not easy for a guy to find a gift for his gf in the beauty world but I was helped and my gf loved the gifts I got her. I went to the store but they didn't have exactly what I wanted there, the order online was easy and the delivery was promt:) "

"How much do I LOVE this store! They have high end beauty supplies as well as discount store products. They offer great coupons if you sign up with them and occassionally when you enter the store they give you travel size product they are sampling for FREE! I even went one time they had a special and had my hair washed, shampooed and styled for FREE! They were sampling Frederic Fekkai products and they didn't pressure me to buy the products which makes me return often to buy great products. Really well run store with great products."

"ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance Inc. " is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

"ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance Inc. " does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!