• Address: P.O. Box No.1225, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

What is this?

"Its a scam! They took my order, charged my credit card and now after soemtime when I saw the order status is "processing", I asked them and they said we will refund you because we do not ship to your country.

I mean what the hell is this? How come their system accepts order and charge credit card for the country to which they dont ship ? Thats unethical business values. Guys please be. Careful.

"TinyDeal is a quite correct webshop, with good quality goods and excellent prices."

Mexico

"Pros. Prices are good
Shipping process are faster than other sites ,just took 2 days,now i have to wait until my order arrive to my country.
i had good experience with this site before.
You can choose singapore post which is faster than others.

Const.

Singapore post is more expensive than other sites.

"Sito sicuro e affidabile su ogni aspettative. Complimenti!

"Trés bien, prix livraisons assez rapide. 15 jours environ. Pas de taxe ni frais. Vraiment satisfait du matériel, smartphone, et enceintes,souris, etc..
Sauf les 2 briquets commandés 1 à fonctionné 1 mois et l' autre 1 semaine.
Very good price delivery fast enough. About 15 days. No tax or charge. Really satisfied with the equipment, smartphone, and speakers, mouse, etc. ..
Except 2 lighters,1 is ordered off Service after1 months and the other one week.!

"really awsome store quick responce and extremly fast delevery highly recomended

"Nice stuff, good shops, trustworthy"

"I have ordered a phone in april this year. The parcel has never been delivered to me. Tinydeal says that they go to solve the problem and refund the money.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Sorry about your bad experience.
Would you check your email and i could know more details?
Thanks.”

"the order was deliverd very quick and i'm very pleased about the product. the case fits nice and looks good.
good job tinydeal.

"Tiny deal is the best online store I've ever found! I've tried other ones (like pandawill, deal extreme), but this one has the best pices and costumer service!

"Great prices, quick delivery, clever and useful products. "

"After one unsuccessful order, this one has finally arrived, but it takes a long time too. I won't order any kind of item from Tinydeal ever. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Thank you for your review.
We will try our best to make every customer satisfied.”

"My experiences with tinydeal have been good so faar, but i think that if you wanna continue to be a popular online shopping, you should continue to have CHEAP PRICES, this is what makes you popular.
Lately i can see that some new items are becoming a bit expensive than the normal prices at tinydeal, so sometimes i go to ebay and buy there instead of buying here at tynydeal.
best wishes

"Long does order processing!"

"If you care about your money, please do not rely on them. They are liar. I bought Thl 5000. Before i buy they told me instock we will ship next day. Then 1 week passed they still not shipped my item. I wanted to cancel my order they told no. Refund my money no. I opened case on Paypal. Than they told if you not close your case we will not refund your money. Think on this. And please do not shopping with them. I have all screenshots about this conversation beetween them and us. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-21-2014

“Hi dear,

Thank you for you review and i have know something about it.
As i checked, we have sent you some items, and the rest of them could be refund.
However, you money isn't here now, would you please close your case and we can do a refund?
And would you please give us a positive review after you get your money back?
That would be very nice of you.
Thanks.”

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,843 merchant members.