Stores > TinyDeal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.39/10 6.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review TinyDeal by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Do not recommand

"I bought an item, it took more than 2 months to receive it"

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2017

“Dear Abdelmounaim,
Sorry to hear that. We should check and confirm this issue firstly. Specific staffs will check and follow it up. Please pay attention to our email and reply if necessary. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Tinydeal team.”

2017-08-10

Good seller, fast and accurate.

"It is pleasure to buy from this seller. Always fast and accurate whit the best price i can get in the market.
Thanks to TinyDeal.

2017-08-09

GRACIAS

"EXCELENTE TODO, TIEMPO DE ENTREGA, LA MERCANCIA ES LO QUE OFRECEN, TODO MUY BIEN"

2017-08-09

Good price, fast delivery

"SImple to use, good price but beware of having to pay import duties."

2017-08-07

excellent

"so good!! from Mexico so fast and the products exelent!!"

2017-08-06

Smartphone EU Warehouse

"Fast shiping from Germany."

2017-08-05

Nothing but problems from the beginning

"Still don't have my order complete. And my bank has my money on hold for an order they cancelled. Plus they sell you things they don't even have in stock!"

Rep reply posted Aug-07-2017

“Dear pekatattoos,
We feel pity to let you down. This order was not cancelled but shipped you in packages. If there is any delay shipment, you could contact customer service any time. We are ready to help you. We hope your understanding and we will manage to provide better service and products in the future. Thank you.
Tinydeal.com”

2017-08-05

Extra

"Très bon vendeur, délais respectés "

2017-08-03

Homtom 20pro

"All ok
Phone working good

2017-07-31

Got my items on time and as expected... Thx

"All was great and very pleased"

2017-07-30

Dishonest, barely meets minimum legal standards

"I bought a wifi sd card adapter, received it and found it didn't work. It took me over a week of negotiations to establish that I wanted a working replacement! Their first response was that I had to buy something else worth at least $15 before they would send me a replacement. I flatly refused that one...then they offered me less than the full amount for a refund, turned that down, then they said I should send it back to them - knowing it would cost more to ship than it was worth. After threatening to post this story, they finally said they would give me an online credit on their site for the full amount. I reluctantly agreed.
I was really angry when I went to reorder the same item and found that credits cannot be fully used on their site! You can only use up to 80 or 90% of the price of an item with a credit...so they ensure you have to spend more on faulty items. I did actually get a working product finally but it cost me more and took over 3 months to get this resolved.
Extremely dishonest and very poor business! Never shopping on this site again!

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2017

“Dear Dhuhtala.
We could not find a problem on this order number you wrote. Please confirm if that is the correct order number it refers? We suggest to contact customer service for further checking. We will follow it up and provide a satified solution. Please give tinydeal one more chance to provide better service. We are ready for that.
Tinydeal team.”

2017-07-26

Great buy, will do again

"First time buying from China, pleasantly surprised by the ease of it, looking forward to more direct purchases in the future."

Unrelaible Seller

"My purchased product is not delivered even after 26 days. There is no sign of high tax of 50% on their website. Wrong invoice made German custom angery and increase the tax. I told them do not ship with UPS. They ignored my advise and shiped with UPS.
After 36 email exchange there is no more reaction from this compnay.
I am very upset and will ask for refund and will never ever buy anything from Tinydeal again

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2017

“Dear lindenb-35234,
It is a pity to hear of your unhappy shopping experience. We never though that would happen finally. But customer service will seek for a solution for this order. Please keep in touch with us with any updating message. We will follow it up. Thank you.
Tinydeal. ”

Scam

"I was charge an extra 30euros the day my product arrived, a fee that was not advertised at all when I purchased ( although I had already payed an extra fee for UPS ''quick'' delivery )otherwise I would never have bought it from that website.

When I contacted them for some explanation I had a robot answer from someone who apparently did not understand my request, and immediately closed my case so I really felt that they didn't care at all. 1st and last time on that website

Rep reply posted Jul-31-2017

“Hi dinbeatmaycoeur,
I am sorry to hear that. But there is notice when you check out selecting fast shipping. It writes "Customs tax and other relative surcharge might be occurred which should be debited to consignee". You could check and confirm anytime you want. For your message, customer service answered you already. You could reply is necessary.
Tinydeal team. ”

Good service

"Good service...happy with it care"

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.