Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Never shipped the items ordered and lies for more then 5 months with stupid answer. Stay away is my sincere suggestion!"

"DO NOT deal with Tinydeal. These guys are the most unethical and dishonest group of people you could ever deal with. I can understand selling counterfeit goods (orders in the past) given the price, but this time it was just plain old bad service.

I placed a complaint for a lost item and their response is simply "please wait" each time - no resolution.

I proceeded to file a claim with paypal after over a month of the item not arriving and receiving no help from their staff, who posted generic broken-english messages.

On filing a dispute with Paypal, Tinydeal LIED and provided fraudulent tracking data in an attempt to win the dispute - it showed successful delivery to another City!!

They outright lied, but paypal eventually ruled in my favor. Avoid these liars and cheats at all costs - there is no limit to the scams they will pull in order to try and avoid helping the customer. They just waste your time with vague answers and delay/stall tactics.

emogrom's Avatar
Bosnia and Hercegovina

"My best experience from China sellers.Best site for shoping in China.
And tinydeal did not ask me to write anything.

"I got a faulty and absolute useless product. Customer support, rather than apologizing and offering a replacement or a full refund, asked me to pay additional 90% of the price for a replacement. I assume this was a scheme to extort more money without delivering a good product. Long correspondence resulted in nothing but absurd responses. NEVER buy anything from TinyDeal!"

"Beware, Tinydeal is a rip-off scam site. I bought three Tablets from them in December. One of which had no power button to turn the thing on with so i sent back for replacement or refund,..still waiting after about twenty emails to and fro. All they want is to keep making you wait, keep putting you of from making a charge back through Paypal, because they know Paypal only give 45 days to make your complaint, after this time is up they will stop responding to your emails, and simply keep your item and your money.
You will have no recourse to complain to or anyone to take action against them.
Please don't fall into the same trap as hundreds of other people already have, including me. All you can do to fight back against these thieves is to tell as many people as possible about them. Leave warnings at the websites that you visit, put it on your facebook page and share with everyone, and make sure you send a warning to everyone in your email list. If everybody makes a little effort we may be able to hurt them by stopping customers going to their site. This way you are not getting the money back that they stole from you but you are stopping them from getting money from the pre-warned.
Put it down to experience and stop dealing with the Chinese,altogether.

"I don't know why people are complaining about this site.Maybe I'm just lucky.
I did receive my goods after one week after they finally shipped it. It took almost three weeks before they received my payment thanks to PayPal. But that isn't the fault of tinydeal. I ordered a phone a tablet and some cables. It received in a good packed package and are working fine. Also the site is looking good and is very easy to use imo. And of course they have very low prices!

I'm going definitely order more things in the future from this site!

"Good product of an excellent quality!Item was described correctly. Made from qualitive non-toxic plastic. You can charge phone and additional battery at the same time. No any problems with shipping. I would surely continue buying from this shop. Thanks a lot for your work!!!"

modified review This review was modified by gurza-0007 on June 07 2013 11:10:14 AM

"Good product. Perfectly meets the required functions. Construction material looks good. The only problem was the delay in the delivery of the request. Even with the slow delivery, I will continue shopping TD."

modified review This review was modified by Pedaladas on June 05 2013 07:24:15 PM

"I ordered an wireless adapter (US$10.47) on 01/16/2013. On 03/10/2013 I had already told them I didn't receive the item.
We chatted many times thru email. I asked for sending me another one or money back.

Today (06/04/2013) they still let me to wait for the delivery from Post Office. Almost 5 months, it is ridiculous.

I put 3 stars to the customer service dept because every-time they replied my emails within 24 hrs.

modified review This review was modified by rrhing305 on June 04 2013 05:01:07 AM

"Hello I want to continue their micro-reviews about the store TinyDeal and its capabilities. In my last review, we stayed on the order of "How To order from TinyDeal», in this review, I want to tell you what a TD scores and what they are.
TDP-Tiny Deal Point - Points score Tiny Deal. You could say vnuriproektovaya currency. It's very simple, you order a product and 10% of its value you get in TD scores, just even easier when you invite people on your referral link, he registered like and makes a purchase you get a TD scores 50% of the value of the goods. Suppose Bob registered through your link, placed an order for $ 100, Vasa has accrued 10 points TD (it $ 1) and you as the referee will give 50TD points (this is $ 5, for which you can order the watch itself interesting or even what cool trinket) . Thus the more people "active" will REGISTER for your link, the more you will receive proceeds TD scores, which by the way you can cash in real money to achieve 100 points (10 usd). How to spend TD Points? Very simply, when ordering you come across a line of "Use TD Points" that's out there and how you choose to use them. Let's say Washi have 1000 TD points (equivalent to $ 100) and that he wanted for a tablet that stands on the site TinyDeal $ 100 to pay with points, he introduced a line of "Use TD Points" and introduces 900 points (that's $ 90). Finally Vasya to appear charming total of $ 10. Tablet for $ 10? It's cool Write to feedback, comments, throw the pictures + videos, participate in various contests and surveys and get points, and then they raschityvajte or Encash. [According to the rules TiniDila points can be paid only 90% of the cost of goods + package, 100% so you do not pay]. Create your referral link My Account »Affiliate Program and choose what is already there and what link do.
PSI has finally, according to the rules TinyDeal reviews, comments, reviews and discusses managers are paid to the 60 hours (shorter than 3-4 days). I recall the comments about them, it is desirable to throw off once you have published it on the website (ie only from a distance and immediately threw them a link.) For that would throw them information on the check you should go to: My Account >> Extended affiliate program (Promotion) That's all. Throw off the head of your URL link pointing directly to your feedback and in the second chapter of the "notes" can write anything to them, although I doubt that they read it. Can podstrahovochki to write your username and when issued koment, ito I think that they are not stupid and they have it all displayed :). Remember back then that no more than two reviews from one site per day, and it may deem as spam, and do not get anything. And just want to remind you that does not necessarily leave good feedback lishby you paid, please contact us as there is any information about TinyDeal seen as advertising that's all. All success in their endeavors, write, earn, order and resell, I will sometimes write something more interesting (I am just TD points I fill these comments, by the way for the previous about "How To order from TinyDeal» got 10 points = 1 USD

modified review This review was modified by bruceyo on June 07 2013 04:11:42 PM

"An exceptionally disgusting and greedy store!If you decide to make your purchase here, first think 100 times and then give up. But if you have decided to buy, it is only through PayPel, and if the order has not come in due time make a refund. You'll lose money and store them for you will never return. I have been corresponding with them for 200 days (already began to wonder what they have come up with what would not return the money and do not resubmit the order).
Good luck to everyone.

?? ???????? ?????????????? ? ?????? ???????!
???? ?? ?????? ??????? ????? ???????, ?????? 100 ??? ????????? ? ????? ??????????. ?? ???? ??????? ??????? ????????, ?? ?????? ????? ??????, ? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ? ????????????? ???? ??????? ???????. ????? ????????? ?????? ? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????. ? ? ???? ????????????? ??? 200 ????, (??? ????? ????????? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ? ?? ?????????? ?????? ? ?? ?????? ????????? ???????? ??????).
???? ?????.

modified review This review was modified by liberzon on May 29 2013 04:48:26 AM

"Advantages: 1) Free shipping.2) Low price.3) Wide range of products.Disadvantages: 1) Long service2) Price-quality3) Marriage4) bad feedback to the site, there is little problem is solved in favor of the customer.Review:Hello everyone. It's me again, Igor from Minsk. At this time I want to tell you how Chinese website TinyDeal offers us earn and start their own business. Frankly to say, I was looking for a way to earn money online without investment and the dollar in the case of his, and then on the sites will love the contribution needed from $ 70 and above. But that's accidentally stumbled upon a shop TinyDeal, which really has to make from scratch. What you need to do?1) Register on the site. You ask for? My answer is: a) To make arrangements b) Track your stats c) Make use of the site.2) If you want to earn a lot of money to start from scratch I suggest to start with the promotion TinyDeal. Make no mistake: the site pays for you giving any publicity to the side TinyDeal. Ie in any forum, website, blog, comments, posts, reviews of online store for some sort of trading floor or in a group vkontakte banal, for it is all you pay TinyDeal TD points. What is TD scores and how to use them to read my mini-reviews of "How To order from TinyDeal - ez1k, and What is TD scores and what they eat, here's the link to the article http://bestchinashops.ru/tinydeal/ # comment- 10833 ".3) Once you podsobirali points made bookings, sold them to someone else more expensive, now is the time for your business grow. Is Network Marketing who do not know what it is, look for information in Google or Youtube. The more people in your grid work, the less work you are doing and get only profit. Let's say you invite Petya Petya make orders and pay you SITE points for the fact that Peter is doing orders. Ie you do not flay Petit points, namely the site pays you in points% of purchases Petit. And if you invite into your business 50 such Sing? And every active buyer and make an order, you'll receive from all points and only schelkat mouse "BUY NOW", "transfer money to your account." Good luck to you. Sign up, order, ask me questions on emeyl iankovskii.90 @ mail.ru. Here is my referral link that I can to register http://www. tinydeal.com / index.php? main_page = index & sk = 1737794621."

modified review This review was modified by ez1k on June 14 2013 05:43:19 AM

"I am not sure the good reviews on this wesite about TINY DEAL are from real buyers..
I bought a steteamer on 17th February. After one month i wrote to them that I haven't received it and I wanted a refund. They wrote that they contacted post office and it should be with me any day but they simply ignored my request for a refund. I wrote to them 2 weeks later again with a refund request as I still haven't got anything and they asked me to wait as it takes time to sort things out with the post office. It's been 3 months since I paid and they still ignore everything I write and just ask me to wait. Disgusting service. Thieves!
i ended up paying for absolutely nothing and wasted time.

modified review This review was modified by lidiya on May 15 2013 03:27:27 PM

"Ordered from this store a lot of expensive goods. They came to terms. The quality is excellent. Each product was unfolded to pupyrchatuyu paper. Excellent quality goods. Each of them is warranted. Always order in this store. Great prices. Great service. You can always negotiate in an online chat about the issues."

modified review This review was modified by ikirilko on May 09 2013 06:38:04 AM

"Although the shipping time is quite long, the delivery was reliable. The product's quality is as good as I expected. Furthermore, the customer service is very good."

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.