Stores > TinyDeal

Customer service: Rating 4.42/10 4.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

2016-09-24

Excelent with DHL

"It was on perfect conditions, on the right time. I will definitely buying stuff again."

2016-09-23

ES MUY ACCESIBLE Y TIENE UN MUY BUEN SERVICIO DE ENTREGA

"ES UNA TIENDA MUY ACCESIBLE, EXCELENTES PRECIOS Y SOBRETODO UN GRAN SERVICIO DE ENTREGA. TODO LLEGO A TIEMPO. "

2016-09-23

tiny deal stand behind their customers with tiny effort

"got 4 tablets 2 are the v80 plus, that tablet sucks, memory is only small after os's bad design

2 were v80 SE android, great little tablet

don't buy v80 PLUS

Rep reply posted Sep-28-2016

“Dear diamondan.,
Thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention. We are so sorry about that and will look into this.
And would you please sending us your order details at service@tinydeal.com so we can help? Please don’t worry, we won’t deceive any single customer.
And please be assured that we are never stop improving our service system and provide better service.

2016-09-22

"Asus x550 2 giorni , perfetto grazie

2016-09-22

No Screen-Protecion on the tablet

"I've ordered a Teclast-tablet, which is very good! But:

There was no screen protection on the tablet. Each tablet or smartphone I bought from other sellers had a screen protection. Two times I explaines this to the Customer Service, the answer was:
- We just send the items contained in the package content
- We do not have other items for you

Rep reply posted Sep-25-2016

“Dear,
We are so regret that you are not satisfied with us completely.
Our tablet pcs are all have a thin film on the screen to protect it, so you do not need to worry it would be scratched. As to the screen protector, some tablet pc models may be not sold with it together. What accessories it contains you could see from Package Contents in product details page. If you want buy some accessories which are not included, you could consult our online customer service. We will recommend for you. Hoping for your kindly understanding.
If you still have other problems, pls do not hesitate to contact us by Customer Service Express: http://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us.

2016-09-21

Excellent

"Excellent service. Just as described on website. Thank you !"

Tablet CHUWI HI12

"I ordered a Tablet CHUWI HI12 from the Europenan warehouse, and I have received it in 3 working days. The product is well packed and at the moment works fine, as my aspectation.
I should suggest Tinydeal as favourite supplier. If I can give them a suggestion, it is about to have more product available from the European warehouse. Thank you.

Good deal equal TinyDeal

"TinyDeal Benefits:

-Good price
-Fast shipping
-no vat from german warehouse
-great products

Thanks!

Elegant lightning!

"The shipment was very fast, only the tablet is faster. More than I expected. I use windows on my laptop but thanx to ONDA I don't need to carry with me just the tablet. Don't forget that with windows with multitasks running isn't as fast as with the android but for basic works is excellent. With OTG feature you can easely connect wireless keyboard for both operating systems.
For the money the tablet is A+
Thank you!

2016-09-19

The purchased item wasn t (even delivered) as promised

"(This is about my received item Lenovo Vibe Shot which I purchased from your site and was shipped from Germany to Greece)

The item wasn t (even delivered) as promised:

1. The Vibe box's seal was cut/violated and someone had obviously used the phone (checked the recent apps by long-pressing the home button, and 'settings' and 'camera' apps were open..!

2. The charger included was for another country. Thankfully you included an adaptor for Greece. Both products are of bad quality, overheat (a lot..!I HOPE IT WON T EXPLODE SOMEDAY..) and DO NOT nicely fit most sockets in my country. I have to watch during charging and check every now and then if the adaptor didn t move from the socket/power supply..

3. Before buying this product I SPECIFICALLY ASKED YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE (BY CHATTING & MAILING) TO VERIFY THAT THIS PRODUCT HAS FULL SUPPORT OF THE GREEK LANGUAGE AND FULL GREEK MENU (among other things).
THEY TOLD ME 'YES'..! WELL, IT DOESN T.. NOT EVEN 1/3 OF THE MENU IS TRANSLATED TO GREEK (the rest is English, and a bit of Chinese).

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU BOUGHT AN ITEM FROM MY COUNTRY, AFTER REASSURING YOU THAT IT HAD FULL SUPPORT OF THE CHINESE LANGUAGE, ONLY TO DISCOVER, AFTER RECEIVING IT, THAT BARELY 30% OF THE MENU IS TRANSLATED TO CHINESE..? WOULD YOU LIKE IT..? Of course not.. You would feel cheated, like I do..

4. One of the first things I did when I received the item was to check its android version (5.0.2 installed). Naturally I tried to upgrade it to Android 5.1, HOWEVER THE SOFTWARE UPDATE/UPGRADE BUTTON (IN 'ABOUT THE PHONE' SETTINGS MENU) WAS NOT THERE! YOU HAVE REMOVED IT. AFTER CONTACTING LENOVO SERVICE THEY INFORMED ME THAT THE ITEM YOU SENT ME HAS A 'BROKEN' ILLEGITIMATE ANDROID VERSION AND THAT I SHOULDN T TRY TO UPDATE IT THROUGH MY PC (USING THE OFFICIAL UPDATE FILES I FOUND AT LENOVO S OFFICIAL SITE), BECAUSE I WOULD BE IN DANGER TO EITHER 'BRICK' MY PHONE OR UPDATE IT TO A 'CHINESE' VERSION..!
Who told you/gave you permission to remove the update/upgrade tool/button from the phone I purchased from you? I NEVER DID..! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO UPDATE IT TO ANDROID 5.1 & 6 (OFFICIAL UPDATES ALREADY RELEASED BY LENOVO) WITH GREEK LANGUAGE OR AT LEAST TO THE INTERNATIONAL VERSION..?

5. I had previously bought items from other Chinese sites and never had such problems. A friend of mine recently bought the same item (Lenovo Vibe Shot) from Merimobiles and the item was delivered completely sealed, with a nice charger with no adaptor, with full Greek menu and the update button available..

I find myself feeling cheated and not serviced as promised.

- I already asked you (by email) to replace the charger with a better one, with no adaptor, compatible with Greek power supply. I m really afraid that the one you d sent will cause an accident soon..

- I already asked you (by email) to find me an easy, comprehensible and legitimate way to UPDATE MY PHONE TO ANDROID 5.1 AT FIRST WITH FULL GREEK LANGUAGE SUPPORT (OR AT LEAST TO AN INTERNATIONAL VERSION WITH NO BUGS), and then to android 6 (if I choose to).

Waiting for your answer

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2016

“Dear didymos72,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you.
As TinyDeal is a big company with over 12-years history, our customers have certain expectations. We won’t deceive any single customer. Please do not worry.

Good experience, recommended

"Good communication, fast shipping, product exactly as described. Good prices."

2016-09-17

The wholesale negotiation went bad.

"The wholesale negotiation went bad. I need to sent me from EU warehouses, and they want to sent only from China, so I must pay taxes ..

2016-09-17

A+++

"Fast delevery and product as is in publication.

2016-09-15

Scam site?

"I bought a cell phone from the site.
DOOGEE X5 MAX PRO 5" HD 64-bit Quad-core MTK6737 Android 6.0 4G Phone P05-X5MAXP
The phone came in a month (no issue there I knew it will be that late)
BUT
it was not working.
It would NOT take a charge.
I contacted customer service (send them a video they requested) and they asked me to send it back on my own expense.
They asked me to take to a shop where I live and fix it there.
I asked for a replacement or my money back, and when I asked for a url to send it back the simply stopped responding.
They said also that if I returned the faulty device they would charge me handling fee on top of my mailing expense.
All this for a device that was NOT working out of the box.
Still waiting for their response.

Be careful with what you buy from them

K.

This review was modified by kbalafas on September 15 2016 10:59:30 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-15-2016

“Dear kbalafas,

2016-09-12

So far so good

"I got my order suprisingly fast and without problems. So far the product works fine. Due to my good experience with it, I will buy more stuff from TinyDeal in the future. Regards!"

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.