• Address: P.O. Box No.1225, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10

What is this?

"Tinydeal did a great deal a few days ago. A phone for $30. Seems great?
Well, I was ready, behind my computer. But their website was down for the whole time. 20 minutes later, I could order the product. Everything went well, I paid and received a confirmation.
10 hours later, they suddenly refund the order. I have never asked for a refund! They refunded it because there was a 'server attack' (really?) during the deal. I haven't caused the attack. I just want my phone, not a refund. Or a good compensation. The price of the phone is $120 now.
I asked customer service for more explaination, but they don't answer. The previous time, they also gave all kind of stupid answers to avoid my problem.

Don't buy here unless you really need to.

"Bought a phone but it did not work correctly on receipt. Contacted TinyDeal who eventually told me to send it back at my cost after first telling me I didn't know what I was doing and I should go to a local shop and ask them what was wrong with it. Paypal resolved the issue by telling me that I needed to send it back, the problem is that the return cost from the UK is much more than the obviously low postage charges from China. I will never touch these people again and I'd advise anyone to avoid them in future."

"I have so far made 2 purchases from here and was very impressed with the time to deliver. Both orders took exactly two weeks, which is good for China to UK. Everything ordered has arrived, prices are superb. I have just made another order of 30+ items. Very pleased with their service."

"I'm very happy about tiny deal!
allready odrdered some things and very satisfied with everything.
i would recomend it to buy here

"Hi One Of The Worst Company I have ever Dealt with 5 Month on I still have not got the good all they do is give you the run around I have sent tham proof of non delivery so please save your self all the trouble And Buy some other Company any body but Tiny Deal"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi, sorry about your experience with Tinydeal.com, we are now helping you dealing with that.
Hope you can give us a few days.
Thanks.”

"stay away from tinydeal - their substandard products and service are a big deal

Absolutely disgusted with them. I bought a smartwatch from them that linked with my smartphone by an app. After purchase, I downloaded the app from the qr code on their sales page only to find it all in chinese. I promptly contacted them, to which they apologised and offered a refund in 3 to 5 days without needing me to return the product. 7 weeks later and an escalated dispute with paypal, who seem to be in cahoots with these criminals, awarded me a full refund if I return the item at my expense. Turns out the return is not going to be cheap. I am absolutely disgusted that they are even allowed to operate. Never again, steer clear from their great prices, they cost you more in the end.
__________________
Lies tinydeal - you are not dealing with it, I see no refund in my account and no offer of it in my emails from you. I will keep working to not let another person get ripped off by you and your dodgy deals.
__________________
I tried your suggestion - 7 weeks too late - and as suspected, the app didn't miraculously learn english. Is it time to return my money or are we going to keep this going Dirtydeal???

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Sorry about your bad experience, please try the following things.
1. Download the app from the qr code even though it's all in chinese.
2. After the app is installed, change your phone system language to any other languages.
3. Change the phone system language back.
After these 3 steps and turn back to see the app.
Thanks.”

"On 31 May 2014 I made a payment for two orders 492003524916001386685 ($36.97) and 6330036528460001386685 ($291.74) total $328.73. I instead sent by Western Union MTCN 4221805040 amount $330. Order number 6330036528460001386685 for $291.74 was sent out and was received within a few days. I was impressed. The order 492003524916001386685 ($36.97) which was to go to Zambia has as of today not been sent. I have written a lot of messages and have had chats with Isaac (I hope he is not a robot) todate nothing is happening. Their system only allows one MTCN for one order and you cannot pay two orders using one transaction. The item I received ( a laptop) the battery is not working and I need a replacement. Where to get a replacement is a problem in South Sudan."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-24-2014

“Hi friend,
Sorry about your bad experience.
Please try to contact our customer service: sales@tinydeal.com
They are more efficient to solve this problem.
PS: Order 492003524916001386685 failed on its payments.
Nothing has been sent considering this.

Feel free to ask me here.
Many thanks.”

"Took home desktop computer to connect to the internet via a router. Screw the antenna and put in the usb port, immediately found the device on XP installed the driver from the disk which komplekte.Vs? set and I wonder on the Internet. Everything works fine. But two rooms rather weak signal 50 MB. Useful stuff, I recommend it.

Overall Everything is wonderful.(Price,Build Quality,Easy Of Use)

"Do NOT buy from them !
They took my money, sent me a totally different item (baby carrier instead of a travel chair !)
I contacted them right away and sent all the pictures they needed as proofs. They asked for 10 days to investigate.
2 months later, and after about 5 emails without answer, I sent a chat to their CS.
They are asking me to either
- make another order of $100 or more to get the original item I ordered (which I no longer need as I had to buy one 2 months ago)
-or send them back the item (at my own cost) to get the refund of the item they never sent me
- or buy again at 80% the original item !!!
A real joke !

You have been warned !

_____________________________________________________

a couple of days after this review was posted, Tinydeals contacted me saying that they could only refund me £3 (out of the £9.16 they took) and their excuse was that they had sent me another item that I could make use of (which cost the other £6.16 I paid!)

These people are taking their customers for jokes, and are assuming that they can do anything they want to us !

I wanted the object I purchased, nothing else, The crap carrier they sent me is to no use whatsoever (I have been telling them that for over 2 months!!)

Once again, DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM, THEY ARE THIEVES !

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Sorry about your bad experience, my colleague now is dealing with it.
The problem will be solved soon.
Thanks.”

"Tinydeal is a very good reseller!"

"THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH TINYDEAL. BEWARE !!!
* I ordered a product and waited 6 weeks, only to get a defective one.
* As instructed by Tinydeal I sent it back, with the receipt for shipment cost.
* Tinydeal refused to refund.
* After a very long e-mails debate, Tinydeal agreed to refund only 85% of what I paid.
* Tinydeal refused to refund the return shipment they authorized.
* Tinytdeal took 45$ from me, only because they can.
######################################
Please ignore TinyDeal's answer to this review. The problem has not been resolved.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi, We are sorry about your bad experience.
And we are dealing with it.
Thanks.”

"Super store bought several items all without marriage will continue to take for these prices you no where to buy"

" this is the worst experience I have ever had! I ordered the phone 3 months ago, paid 179.99 USD + 30 USD for DHL delivery and I DID NOT GET THE PHONE OR MY MONEY BACK!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-13-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi, please calm down and waiting for my email.
I will contact my colleague and help you with that.
Many thanks.”

"The Delivery came within 3 weeks, everything was ok, except a watch- the glass of the watch was broken.

But im satisfied with their Price/quality conditions.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Thank you for your continuous supporting for TINYDEAL.com.
We will more be careful with the packaging. Would you please give me your item number or tracking number.
I'll see what I can do to help you. Thanks.”

"I am satisfied with yout eshop! Everythink is Ok! "

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.