Write a review »
  • Rating 2.17/10 94 reviews

TinyDeal is not a merchant member
    TinyDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • TinyDeal contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Never shipped the items ordered and lies for more then 5 months with stupid answer. Stay away is my sincere suggestion!"

"DO NOT deal with Tinydeal. These guys are the most unethical and dishonest group of people you could ever deal with. I can understand selling counterfeit goods (orders in the past) given the price, but this time it was just plain old bad service.

I placed a complaint for a lost item and their response is simply "please wait" each time - no resolution.

I proceeded to file a claim with paypal after over a month of the item not arriving and receiving no help from their staff, who posted generic broken-english messages.

On filing a dispute with Paypal, Tinydeal LIED and provided fraudulent tracking data in an attempt to win the dispute - it showed successful delivery to another City!!

They outright lied, but paypal eventually ruled in my favor. Avoid these liars and cheats at all costs - there is no limit to the scams they will pull in order to try and avoid helping the customer. They just waste your time with vague answers and delay/stall tactics.

emogrom's Avatar
Bosnia and Hercegovina

"My best experience from China sellers.Best site for shoping in China.
And tinydeal did not ask me to write anything.

"I got a faulty and absolute useless product. Customer support, rather than apologizing and offering a replacement or a full refund, asked me to pay additional 90% of the price for a replacement. I assume this was a scheme to extort more money without delivering a good product. Long correspondence resulted in nothing but absurd responses. NEVER buy anything from TinyDeal!"

"Beware, Tinydeal is a rip-off scam site. I bought three Tablets from them in December. One of which had no power button to turn the thing on with so i sent back for replacement or refund,..still waiting after about twenty emails to and fro. All they want is to keep making you wait, keep putting you of from making a charge back through Paypal, because they know Paypal only give 45 days to make your complaint, after this time is up they will stop responding to your emails, and simply keep your item and your money.
You will have no recourse to complain to or anyone to take action against them.
Please don't fall into the same trap as hundreds of other people already have, including me. All you can do to fight back against these thieves is to tell as many people as possible about them. Leave warnings at the websites that you visit, put it on your facebook page and share with everyone, and make sure you send a warning to everyone in your email list. If everybody makes a little effort we may be able to hurt them by stopping customers going to their site. This way you are not getting the money back that they stole from you but you are stopping them from getting money from the pre-warned.
Put it down to experience and stop dealing with the Chinese,altogether.

"I don't know why people are complaining about this site.Maybe I'm just lucky.
I did receive my goods after one week after they finally shipped it. It took almost three weeks before they received my payment thanks to PayPal. But that isn't the fault of tinydeal. I ordered a phone a tablet and some cables. It received in a good packed package and are working fine. Also the site is looking good and is very easy to use imo. And of course they have very low prices!

I'm going definitely order more things in the future from this site!

"I ordered an wireless adapter (US$10.47) on 01/16/2013. On 03/10/2013 I had already told them I didn't receive the item.
We chatted many times thru email. I asked for sending me another one or money back.

Today (06/04/2013) they still let me to wait for the delivery from Post Office. Almost 5 months, it is ridiculous.

I put 3 stars to the customer service dept because every-time they replied my emails within 24 hrs.

modified review This review was modified by rrhing305 on June 04 2013 05:01:07 AM

"An exceptionally disgusting and greedy store!If you decide to make your purchase here, first think 100 times and then give up. But if you have decided to buy, it is only through PayPel, and if the order has not come in due time make a refund. You'll lose money and store them for you will never return. I have been corresponding with them for 200 days (already began to wonder what they have come up with what would not return the money and do not resubmit the order).
Good luck to everyone.

?? ???????? ?????????????? ? ?????? ???????!
???? ?? ?????? ??????? ????? ???????, ?????? 100 ??? ????????? ? ????? ??????????. ?? ???? ??????? ??????? ????????, ?? ?????? ????? ??????, ? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ? ????????????? ???? ??????? ???????. ????? ????????? ?????? ? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????. ? ? ???? ????????????? ??? 200 ????, (??? ????? ????????? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ??? ? ?? ?????????? ?????? ? ?? ?????? ????????? ???????? ??????).
???? ?????.

modified review This review was modified by liberzon on May 29 2013 04:48:26 AM

"I am not sure the good reviews on this wesite about TINY DEAL are from real buyers..
I bought a steteamer on 17th February. After one month i wrote to them that I haven't received it and I wanted a refund. They wrote that they contacted post office and it should be with me any day but they simply ignored my request for a refund. I wrote to them 2 weeks later again with a refund request as I still haven't got anything and they asked me to wait as it takes time to sort things out with the post office. It's been 3 months since I paid and they still ignore everything I write and just ask me to wait. Disgusting service. Thieves!
i ended up paying for absolutely nothing and wasted time.

modified review This review was modified by lidiya on May 15 2013 03:27:27 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"I start buying from Tinydeal 1,5 year ago, products which was cost less than 15$. I noticed that they had little defects on them and I concluded that they were 2d or 3d of sorting items. The big problem resulted when I bought a camera from them (Order No. 8980016576360000183847 on 1/4/2013, 58.4$). They sent me an obvious USED NOT FUNCTIONING camera with irrelevant accessories (from another camera !!! and this proofs, it was used). I returned the camera paying the post (15$)and final result, after exchanging numerous e-mails without responding to ANY of my questions, was to return to me the 80% of the value, in TD points instead of returning my money, as I asked. CONLUSION: TINYDEAL is an adventuring site to buy, useless if the product exceeds 15$ or 3d sorting goods till 15$. Even if they have moderate to cheap prices, in reality they are EXPENSIVE, due to LOW quality. Their support will NEVER give you a straight answer trying to deceive you. ADVENTURING COMPANY, buy from them but you will have BIG TROUBLES. (I have read all reports of other users regarding them, and I noted that they do the same, to everyone)."

modified review This review was modified by Kostasel on May 07 2013 12:23:22 AM

"I didn't receive my parcel. In their faq page written that if parcel lost effective time is 110 days for china post to get confirmation, but today is over 180 days from shipping date. And i still didn't receive my smartphone. Really disappointed. Never will buy there."

"this is professional scam company,they maybe send the goods, but all defective or 2nd hand goods, and problem starts after you want to send it back for repair, you will never get it back, and you have to pay both side curier fees yourself! so do not belive happy customer reviews in their own site, just search online for the real victims. so never buy anything if you want to keep ur money, you can use aliexpress, which more safer."

"THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!!!AVOID IT AT ANY COST IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND NERVES!! BOUGHT A CELL PHONE, CAME DEAD ON ARRIVAL IN 50 DAYS.THEY DROVE ME AROUND WITH E-MAILS ETC. FOR ANOTHER MONTH. I HAD TO SEND IT BACK AND PAY RETURN FEE, EVEN IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. SENT IT TO ADDRESS THEY GAVE ME, BUT NO ONE ACCEPTED IT THERE SO I BURNT OUT WITH MY MONEY. THEY WANT ME TO SEND IT BACK SECOND TIME, AGAIN ON MY COST, BUT I AM SICK OF ONLY LOOSING MONEY AND WON`T WASTE ANOTHER ON THEM. NO REFUND IS GIVEN, PHONE HAD CLEAR SIGNS OF USE AND SCRATCHES. THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY, DRIVE YOU AROUND TILL YOU GIVE UP AN THAT IS IT. INTERNATIONAL LAW SHOULD PROHIBIT THIS WEBSITE AND COMPANY AND CLOSE THEM DOWN - THEY ARE CHEATERS AND CON ARTISTS!!!!!"

"this is a scam company. the only thing they are selling are leis. as soon if you pay, they will take the money and then nothing....you will loose your money. please have a look on internet and you will see that this is normal work from tinydeal. they will keep you waiting and waiting and sending bullshit emails so the 45days are gone so you can,t get it back. they are on nearly every scam site on the internet. they have made a lot of people angry and al are still waiting on there stuff. im putting this message all over the internet for everybody to see. TINYDEAL IS ONE BIG FRAUD COMPANY"

"I have orderd many items from them including 3 tablets, 5 watches, many phone and tablet casings, various connectors and I got it all I average 15-20 days. They have by far the fastest shipment of orders and very helpful support. My only problem was when they have instead asked false declaration on 30$ and e book reader they have wrote tablet so I had to pay customs. Oh yes, they have not delatated my bad review abouticoo d70 pro (very bad screen) so be aware of that tablet although it is fast as hell. Oh yes cube u 30gt"