Stores > TinyDeal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

2017-01-09

Can not give five stars as no one is perfect,

"But other wise been pleased so fair."

2017-01-08

good, good, but bad

"I asked for an EU charger (not US plusg+adapter, becouse the item was in the EU already), a blotware free rom.
What i got?
-us charger with adapter
-a rom wich gave me full page ads on the HOME SCREEN in every 3-5 mins. It couldn't be removed any way, so I updated it OTA but erased every setting to get rid of the ads.
The price was good, the shipping was good. I just spent 10+ hours on how to update without losing warranty.
Now, i would reorder the item, and update it in 20 minutes. But back then I tried 10+ tutorials and somehow none of them worked.

Rep reply posted Jan-08-2017

“Dear joo_benjamin,
We are sorry for the problem. We hope to help you. Thanks for ur support and patience.Our Customer Service will try our best and deal with this.Please don’t worry, we won’t deceive any single customer. Please check the email we have sent to you. Hoping for your kindly understand.
Thank you.

2017-01-07

Satisfied Customer

"I odered a Xiaomi Redmi 3s smartphone at a good price. It arrived on time -no problems with customs as I ordered it from their German Warehouse (for which I paid a slightly higher price).
To date the phone is working well in France and UK using the dual-sim facility. Battery life is brilliant.
Overall ,so far, a very satisfactory experience. However, in my opinion, the only way you can judge a dealer is how they react when the customer has problems.

2017-01-05

Great Service!

"Quick response, shipment and good packaging! I'm really satisfied!"

2017-01-05

Fast and Good

"Fast delivery, good product!"

2017-01-04

"fast shipping, great communicate"

2017-01-03

satisfied

"I am satisfied, phone came really quickly, no tax, nothing extra to pay, phone works very well, although I changed the Chinese OS to a Hungarian one"

2017-01-03

According to expectations, very nice experience

"My order to TinyDeal was treated as it supposed to be: fast, correct and smooth.
Product is according to description, delivery was as promised: fast and no problems at all.
So, may experience was a very good one, you gain one more happy customer.

Thank you!

Adrian

2016-12-29

Buen servicio, falta más variedad de productos

"Compré mi teléfono celular Xiaomi en esta página por su buen precio, todo muy bien desde la compra hasta el envío en sólo 4 días hábiles y sin pagar aduana. Segunda compra algunos problemas con la declaración pero todo bien llego en 6 día hábiles y con cobro de aduana USD$25 pero tuve un buen ahorro con todo y esto.
La tienda tiene buenos precios, buen servicio al cliente y envío rápido, lo mejorable sería que hubiera más variedad de productos, por ejemplo tablets teléfono no hay muchas, jueguetes igual así como Smart watches. Por lo demás sin queja.
Sigan mejorando. Saludos

Burnt

"2 of the 3 rc cars wltoys 949 (wild truck)I bought from tiny deal burn the electronics out the first time driving them. Christmas morning the house full with the smell of electrical fire.
I have pictures and would love to share them.

Rep reply posted Dec-30-2016

“Dear jshaw_family,
We're terribly sorry to hear about your unhappy experience and we'd like to look into this for you. Would you mind emailing us at sales@tinydeal.com with your order details and please reference this review as well? We will try our best to solve the issue for you. We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority. Hoping for your kindly understand and we look forward to hearing from you.

Top product - fast delivery

"ompetent support even after sales"

One of the best stores

"Always provide us all information needed and gives us the best promotions of all time , and a variety of payment methods and to resume , it's the best of the best :)"

2016-12-26

Blackmailers and stealer

"After paying item they asked for more money and to pay extra for the goods, 2 drove weeks drove me to the end did not send the goods,i lost several tens of dollars"

Rep reply posted Dec-27-2016

“Dear wuzzup018,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our services and we apologize for the difficulty that you experienced with this purchase.
As TinyDeal is a big company with over 12-years history, our customers have certain expectations. We don't want to deceive any single customer. We strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority.
After checking, we noticed that our system has already refunded the money of total order to your PayPal account on 2th Nov.If you have any other problems, don't hesitate to tell us,we will try our best to solve your problem.
Hope for your undetstading.

2016-12-24

Super fast

"Shipped faster than any other site l ve tried, had the best price on product and express delivery."

2016-12-23

What A Great Price!

"This camera was exactly what I was looking for and for 10% less than anywhere else I could find it, I just couldn't pass it up. Everything from the website experience to payment, to shipping, to receiving the actual product: it was all a good experience."

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,451 merchant members.