Stores > TinyDeal

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10

What is this?

2016-02-08

Bad Customer Service

"The tablet Chuwi Hi 10 is excellent. Win 10 starts fast and is very user friendly.
Screen is pretty sharp and extremely sensitive.
On the tablet so I'm satisfied, but not about the delivery by Tiny Deal.
The order was placed at 13 11-2015 in a presale and delivery would be from 30-11-2015. When there was no message in mid-December, I sent an e-mail.
There was an extensive exchange of mail and chat, but the tablet was not sent, as I had asked at the first presale order to deliver the tablet before 07-01-2016. Because after that day we went for a holiday. Only when I asked to refund the money, the tablet was sent in haste, so I had to pay import tax. The tablet arrived in the holidays (my neighbor received it).

The above review is posted on the site of TinyDeal on 02-02-2016, but it turned on 08-02 -2016 that only the first three sentences still stood.
The rest had been removed.
Actually, this is worse than the bad service!
You will find de review at:

Rep reply posted Feb-12-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for shopping on TinyDeal.com and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
The item you've ordered has an initially proposed date of delivery which is given by the manufacturer. And in some cases, the actual date of delivery can vary due to the actual ability of the manufacturer.

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the product.

2016-02-03

DON'T BUY HERE

"DON'T BUY IN TINY DEAL. I BOUGHT A SMARTWATCH AND THEY SENT ME A CLON, AND NOW DON'T ME RETURN ANYTHING"

This review was modified by noehum7 on February 04 2016 02:49:52 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

“Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, there seems to be no problem in regards to the delivery or the status of the product.
We'd like to know the reason why you would define the purchased product as "clone".

2016-01-29

horrible experience

"i place a order on tinydeal and after they send me a tracking number which show that my order was send in another country and pick up from other costumer. i contact tinydeal after sale department and they suggest me to contact my local postal office. i explain that my order pas never come in my country.
i try to chat online with customer service but the only response from operator was: "please don't worry" or "we don't have receive your e-mail"... " it is the transfer station of the shipping company " and after they close chat session.

i have a lot of good experience with other chines website.

don't trust to TinyDeal.com they are a scammer

This review was modified by Bledar P on January 29 2016 08:42:41 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

“Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will further contact you to resolve this issue.

2016-01-29

complaint Tinydeal

"Hello everyone buys the tablet 64gb wave v919 dual air anywhere you Tinydeal and I came with a manufacturing defect and not caught WiFi coverage and that the factory reset several times and nothing mode.
Try to solve this through the website of the seller, for this I had to send several messages with their respective evasivas.Primero from the web they asked me pictures of default of the tablet, then they answered me through my mail I had to be a video link through YouTube or dropbox, escoji youtube and I had activated, this option is not earned them and asked me to do it for dropbox and so I did.

And the following message was that without had to submit to request a quote from a local technical and that if it was expensive not repair it, I let them know that in Spain for a budget and they charge 20 euros just to open and looking and also he was unwilling to fix a device that should work fine hand is assumed.
So now I not know what else I can tell, the only thing I know is the last purchase I do with these gentlemen.

It was a Christmas present for my wife and I often bring disappointment because it works better than the old tablet had to this new one.
At the end she opened dispute through paypal and now have risen to claim.

At least this will serve as a precedent for others to choose when buying a web of trust is certainly no longer offers me

Order information.

Order Number or Model 9430057659320002516424

Order Date: 31/12/2015 16:02:56

Order Total: € 169.99

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

2016-01-21

cool item, high prices

"so many cool item, too bad the prices are high"

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Thank you for your confidence in TinyDeal.com. If you appreciate our products and service, please do recommend us to others.

2016-01-14

Tinydeal.com

"CAUTION!! I would warn all users on the bad behavior of the commercial site Tinydeal.com: Even for products which are displayed and available in stock, it is not said that they are actually available to the seller. The site states that the shipment of the products available is done in 1/2 working days, but if you are unlucky like me, it happens that are ready for delivery to take place after 20 days !!! Naturally, protests and grievances are systematically not accepted by, a mixture of "... wait a little longer...", "... I do not understand ...", "... the product is over ...", "... when we get the references object...". HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO BUY FROM THIS SELLER IF ONLY THE VARIABLE TIME IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR PRODUCTS.
As Usual operators Tinydeal making fake fools confuse the time between shipment and arrival and the time on which the object is made available to the shipper.
REPEAT FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL:
The date of purchase to the date of delivery to the shipping company has been more than two weeks. The forwarder has done perfectly the delivery, which is a subject Tinydeal disreputable.

ATTENZIONE!! Vorrei avvertire tutti gli utenti sul cattivo comportamento commerciale del sito Tinydeal.com: Anche per i prodotti che vengono indicati disponibili ed in stock, non e' detto che siano realmente a disposizione del venditore. Il sito dichiara che la spedizione dei prodotti disponibili avviene in 1/2 giorni lavorativi, ma se si e' sfortunati, come me, accade che la disponibilita' alla spedizione avvenga dopo oltre 20 giorni!!! Naturalmente le proteste e le rimostranze vengono sistematicamente non accolte attraverso, un misto di "...attenda ancora un po'...", "...non capisco...", "...il prodotto e' in consegna...", "...quando arriva ci rimandi l'oggetto...". VI CONSIGLIO VIVAMENTE DI ACQUISTARE DA QUESTO VENDITORE ESCLUSIVAMENTE SE LA VARIABILE TEMPO NON E' RILEVANTE PER L'ARRIVO DEI VOSTRI PRODOTTI.
Come al Solito gli operatori di Tinydeal facendo i finti tonti confondono il tempo che intercorre tra spedizione e arrivo ed il tempo il cui l'oggetto viene messo a disposizione dello spedizioniere.
RIPETO A BENEFICIO DI TUTTI:
Dalla data di acquisto alla data di consegna allo spedizioniere sono passate più di due settimane. Lo spedizioniere ha fatto perfettamente la consegna, è TINYDEAL che è un soggetto poco raccomandabile.

This review was modified by mixio69 on January 27 2016 05:43:09 AM

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for the long delivery time, and at the same time we are happy to know that you've received your package on Jan 13th 2016.
Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Meanwhile please take note that delivery via international postal service can take up a considerable amount of time due to various circumstances.

2015-12-25

Two months waiting... now promised a refund ...still no refund

"On 25th of November, I've ordered 2 smartphones from their website, following their menu (Overseas Warehouse -> European Warehouse) and DHL as a courier. Both of the phones were initialized from Hong Kong. I paid 33 euros import taxes to DHL, plus the package only contained one of the phones. They had also declared 80 euros of package value instead of 220 to save money.
After a few days of waiting for their emails, I claimed a refund through Paypal, for the phone I didn't get. They refused the refund and told me the second phone is on its way, providing me with a tracking number of Regular Post (even though I had paid for DHL).
It has been exactly one month and the phone has not reached me. I paid for DHL transport and the indicated time was 6-7 days. The first phone arrived after 10+ days. The second one, 30 days and still counting.

UPDATE: 2 months now. I have been informed from TinyDeal that the item has been returned to their post office, so they offered to refund me (either TD points or cash, fully). I will improve my review slightly now; After I have been refunded, I will improve it more.

UPDATE2: There is still no refund. The store is the most unprofessional one I've encountered so far. They promised me a refund since I didn't receive my item and it was returned to them.
Now they have BOTH THE ITEM AND MY MONEY... They don't even reply to my emails.

UPDATE3: They sent me an email to change this review, and then they would refund me. I changed it, but I didn't get a refund or any reply to my emails. Officially THIEVES. Good luck to their future customers.
Here is the email (contact me if you want the original one forwarded, in case you think I'm lying):
" Dear customer, Hello from TinyDeal.com, we have read your reviews about our site. We don’t want to deceive any customer. We’re sorry about the inconvenience caused. It looks like one of your items P07-EPP6000P has been returned by the post office, while the other P086-4ZENF2 was delivered on Dec 8th 2015. Please choose a method you prefer below, so that we can resolve your problem as quickly as possible. 1. Please modify your negative review about us into a positive one on site resellerating[dot]com. We refund you the total value of P07-EPP6000P in the form of TD points. TD points can be used to make a purchase on our site and can be used as discount. 2. We can also refund you the total value of P07-EPP6000P in cash(preferably via Paypal), in exchange of a positive review. 3. If you’re not satisfied with the above 2 methods, please tell us your preferred method. If we don’t receive your reply email within 72 hours, we will refund you 50% TD points automatically. If you have any further questions, please let us know by email. This communication is dedicated to this order, not available for any further problems, please keep it private. Best Wishes TinyDeal[dot]com "

This review was modified by kalfasyan on February 10 2016 04:17:28 AM

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for the long delivery time, and at the same time we are happy to know that you've received one of your items on Dec 8th 2015.
Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Meanwhile please take note that we are still checking on the status of the other item. We'll contact you once we have the info.

2015-12-17

"Tinydeal offered me "express shipping" (8-12 day delivery) for which I paid for just to find out that it was going to take all month to get to me, if it even does. I tried to email them and have receive no response other than a shipping address confirmation, auto responses telling me their hours of business, and advertisements. When emails failed to work I got in contact with a customer service rep who kept copying and pasting the same things over and over. When I finally got her to "help" me she gave me some stupid tracking number that didn't even match the original number given to me when my order "shipped". It says on my invoice that the order shipped on the 1st and she insisted that it shipped on the 3rd. She also proceeded to inform me that they answered my emails and when I checked all of my folders I didn't have any. I have been on them for days about my order and can not get a direct answer as to how to track my order correctly, how to get a refund, and why no one will answer my emails. The customer service reps also will kick you out of a chat with them at any time and will not allow you back on even though the site says they offer 24-7 live chat services. BE PREPARED TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY IF YOU ORDER FROM HERE. It is infuriating to try and get anything solved. Do not order from this site!!!"

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for the long delivery time, and at the same time we are happy to know that you've received your package on Dec 24th 2015.

2015-11-21

"very nice site and really trusted
i got my shop with good price and great value without paying any taxes ..

2015-11-19

"TinyDeal site is very misleading. If one go to the "Chat" on the top right screen of the website it gives you two options. One to chat with the team about certain product before buying the products and second one is to email the customer support to find out about your order. Today, I try to ask them about the product and also if there is spare parts on the product so I can decide. What the person on the chat did immediate was send me a link to email their support team. Well, I guess they do not want any business from my end. In summary, if you have doubt about the product you want to check before buying it is better to look some where else and not waste your time. The reason I am saying this because you might be getting something that might not be what you are looking for since the team can't even provide support on the product they sell."

“Hi 888John,

We sincerely apologize for this regrettable incident.
It is possible that our customer support team weren't able to answer your questions and they had to leave them to the product team that wasn't available at that time(non-office hour).
I can assure you that our product team will respond to all inquiries within one working day.
We have communicated with our customer support team in regard to this issue and we will improve our practice.
Thank you for your support!

2015-11-12

Hypocrisy

"I bought a smart phone and I ordered it from Germany for faster shipping. I got 2 SIM cards phone with following issues:
- SIM1: the phone shows 3G sign on screen but cannot connect to the internet
- SIM2: doesn't work

I wrote to Tinydeal and first they asked me to send the pictures. I did. Then they asked me to take the phne to local tehnician to check it. They were even prepared to pay small amount for repairment. I took the phone to local expert but it cannot be repaired. I informed Tinydeal about that and they asked me to send it back (to China, not Germany where it came from). And I should wait that phone gets to China and than to get it back? Over 2 months? Come on!

Now I have open dispute at Paypal. We'll se how Paypal will react.

But imagine what was the first reaction from Tinydeal! "Please send us some pictures." When I told them I already had and they should check previous correspondece, came another message: "Please take the phone to local expert." They don't even try to solve the problem. Just to postpone it.

It was certainly my last buy at this shop. I hope at least Paypal will be correct.

Btw: my bad review of the phone was moved and I am not able to write another. So, do not trust to those 5 stars reviews on their page.

Edited on Jan 28th 2016
According to today's answer from TinyDeal I have to explain that refound was made because PayPal decided that I'm entitled to full refund. The refund was made on Dec 23rd 2015 not in October as Tiny Deal wrote.
And the refund process was a new story. After returning broken phone TinyDeal should confirm that they received the item. I asked them to confirm it to PayPal and they offered me total refund in TD points or 70% refund in money. Imagine, after PayPal already decided that I'm entitled to full refund.
As I wrote before: keep away from this store.

This review was modified by anze on January 28 2016 03:37:23 AM

“Hi anze,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and we are happy to learn that you've already got your full refund on Oct 15th 2015 for the damaged item.

2015-10-14

"Received two items from them. First one was dead after couple of weeks. Second one was dead on arrival. Instead of send replacements or refund. They wanted me to ship bad items back to china using a shipping method with tracking, which is huge and cost much more then the value of the items. And even they didn't ship the items to me with any tracking in the first place (the shipping was very slow, took months BTW). Very dissatisfied! Think twice before you buy anything from them."

2015-09-29

"++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
have been repaid in full is change my review because warned
by another person of this FeedBack
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I bought a smartphone, with the presumption that I would go on the safe side,
because I bought the item by paying with PayPal, which guarantees in case of faulty product, or that does not go as far, Purchase aspect is follow the tracking.
in fact the package I see it get to Malpensa but after a few days back in the Netherlands where I was partito.Allora complaint to Paypal for product received.
They keep me in dance is still a month, while I lost track of the package, these days I have closed the investigation by writing that the seller had presented the documents of the expedition, I wrote to present them to me which are the direct question, but anything you do not feel more person made, those Tinydeal are not serious sellers, is an understatement. but PayPal has fallen to the same levels. So do not trust either of the guarantees of PayPal, they take the percentage of ill repute therefore not move a finger

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
sono stato rimborsato integralmente, cambio la mia recensione perche avvertito da un'altra persona di questo FeedBack

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ho acquistato uno smartphone, con la presunzione che sarei andato sul sicuro,
perchè ho acquistato l'articolo pagando con PayPal ,che assicura in caso di prodotto malfunzionanti,oppure che non arrivano addirittura,Acquisto è aspetto seguo il tracking.
in realtà il pacco lo vedo arrivare alla Malpensa ma dopo qualche giorno ritorna in Olanda da dove era partito.Allora faccio il reclamo a Paypal per prodotto non ricevuto.
Mi tengono in ballo ancora un mese,intanto ho perso le tracce del pacco,in questi giorni mi hanno chiuso l'indagine scrivendomi che il venditore aveva presentato i documenti della spedizione, ho scritto di presentarli anche a me che sono il diretto interessato,ma nulla non si sona fatti più sentire,quelli di Tinydeal sono dei venditori poco seri, è un eufemismo. ma PayPal è scesa agli stessi livelli. Perciò non fidatevi neanche delle garanzie di PayPal, loro prendono le percentuali sul malaffare perciò non muovono un dito

This review was modified by gmassa48 on January 29 2016 03:46:15 AM

“Hi Gmassa48,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and we are happy to learn that you've already got your full refund on Oct. 7th 2015 for your order #5100052894230000119431.

2015-09-18

" I asked "TinyDeal", express to write low value on package less than 20 dollar. But no, they do not even bother reading my order note? Not very nice way to make business. PostNL want from me explanation on content and value. This usually happens when the value on package is higher then 20 dollars. Now I have to write back to PostNL with documents in order to then receive my package.

!????! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE !????!
More then ????TinyDeal???? is a ????HugeRipoff????

Please do not make my error to order here.

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“We apologize for the inconvenience caused, and we are happy to learn that you've already got your full refund on Sep. 1st 2015 for your order #3940053482000001300411.

2015-09-12

"They sell on ebay under the name dailywin. Bought 5 batteries for my quadcopter. They sent me 3. After 2 weeks of promises to refund me for the shortage they reneged. Told ebay they shipped me all 5 after many emails back and forth where they acknowledged they shorted me."

Rep reply posted Jan-31-2016

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, and we are happy to learn that you've already got your full refund on Sep 1st 2015 for order #301724243787.

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,638 merchant members.