• TinyDeal

Customer service: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.04/10 5.04/10

What is this?

"My honest warning!!!

Avoid tinydeal and especially their site CIGABUY

I lost hundred of dollars on broken and defective items and undelivered orders and lost hundred hours on mails and live chat just to get what I pay for and they don't care about that at all.
They did sometimes offer half of refund in points (never in money).
They can sell you product for 0,01 USD but what is point if you never receive it or if it's not working, just waist of money and time.
I can see from the reviews that most people share same experience with Tinydeal, but not so much with Cigabuy (they are part of Tinydeal), maybe because they are start up not so long ago, but buyers will also experience same thing with Cigabuy, I'm 100% sure.
Probably to people who post this 5 star reviews tinydeal give them as gift more points so they can spend it on defective products and products that they will never see.
Don't get me wrong it's not always this case, I receive lot of orders from them but in one point you will get item that is not working of you will not get it at all, and at that time forgot about refund or resend.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

“Dear harleyyy,

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Please kindly tell me the order number of the order you refer and contact me directly to: service@tinydeal.com, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Tinydeal Team”

"I bought from them couple times. Every time they deliver great customer service experience. No complains at all. Shipping from China may take some time, but it is to be expected when it is free.
This is my go to store for all inexpensive electronics items.

"je donne 5 étoiles a ce site car je n'est jamais eu de problème avec eux,ils sont rapide et sérieux merci tinydeal!!!!"

"merci infiniment j ai bien reçu les tablettes
donc je confirme que c est un site de confiance ce qui va m encourager a effectuer les achats .
merci et bon courage

"Good selection and some very competitive prices. This has been my experience for flashlight and Android-related products from TinyDeal."

"Awful! The tablet I bought never worked properly and when I emailed customer care a different person would reply each time with stupid anwers like: take the battery out and put it back in (you can't do that with most tablets). All they kept ansking me for was to send them more money so they can send me a refurbished tablet! Just awfu! "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-23-2015

“Dear venetiam,

Tinydeal Team”

"I frequently buy from TinyDeal. Their processing time has improved considerably. When an item is out of stock during processing or did not pass custom I receive nicely an update by email or a new tracking number.

I didn't need to contact their customer support because until now all orders were received in good condition and in working order.

“Hello dear

Thanks for your positive reviews. In return, we'll never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Thanks for your supports.

Tinydeal Team”

"My 3rd time purchasing clothing from tinydeal and everything went good like before. No size problem and it took like 20 days for the delivery which is acceptable. Anyway, it's a better store than I thought it might be. me purchasing clothing from tinydeal and everything went good like before. No size problem and it took like 20 days for the delivery which is acceptable. Anyway, it's a better store than I thought it might be. "

Tinydeal Team”

"Very happy with the order. The clothes are beautiful and very well priced

Tinydeal Team”

"good store good service. ordered several times fast shipping and patient service, tablet with tax but still low price for me very good experience."

Tinydeal Team”

"Ordered a product in April of 2013. 6 months later product hadn't arrived. I began contacting tiny deals and they assured me it was on the way. So every two weeks I would email them back, bc they have no phone number, and they kept saying it was on the way. I requested a refund bc the product never arrived. They refused the refund and refused to give me a contact for a corporate office or executive branch. Skip ahead to April 2015. Product still never arrived. I'm still emailing them at this point and I am extremely angry. They finally agree to a partial refund of 70% to which I disagree. When I finally agree, it turns out to be a store credit refund. No money back at all. Why would I want to ever shop from them again. 2 years, no product, poor customer service, and no refund. Do NOT do business with tiny deals bc they will rip you off and fraud you. Update: tiny deal representative responded below to act like they want to help. But didn't read the review bc I obviously mention that I have been in contact with them and they offered a refund of 70% but store credit only. No cash return. And it took them 2 years, literally, to offer even that. Anyone wants to see, I will forward all emails between me and tiny deals. They will fraud you. "

“Dear vedranius

Tinydeal Team”

"Hola, estoy encantada con esta. Tiene productos muy buenos y a muy bien precio. Todo me llegó muy rápido y en perfecto estado.
Si queréis saber más cosas de mi pedido, podéis verlo en mi blog http://elmundodelnailart.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/minitake-mt-ropa-y-complementos.html

“Hola amigo

Gracias por su compra y su comentario positivo. Vamos a seguir esforzándonos en ofrecer el mejor servicio. Gracias de nuevo.

Atentamente

Tinydeal”

"i ordered a smartphone from tinydeal 29 jan and arrived 12 feb i think it was very quick shipping and didn't pay tax. very good for me no tax! nice website nice service!"

Tinydeal Team”

"Very dissatisfied. I ordered six times, and two orders I have never received. After the first unsuccessful delivery, complained and got TD points after six months. Again I ordered using points and money and again I have never received the order. Then I realized that it was a fraud, and I just gave up. Luckily it was not a big money."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear vedranius

"Order number 9540045786940000646805
01/15/2015 I made an order and I have not to date received the package. I contacted all service tinydeal and still did not deliver the package or return money, which were duly received. It is a very bad company with which I do not recommend cooperation.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear Saud123

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.