Stores > TinyDeal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review TinyDeal by clicking a star below.

Perth, Australia Verified Customer
2017-03-25

Do NOT buy from TinyDeal - LIES and DELAYS are all you will get.

"I ordered 2 cellphones advertised as "In Stock" and "ships in 1-2 days". Delay after delay, lie after lie - eventually they admitted they have no stock. I offered alternatives - same model, different colours. Also no stock. I requested money back. They refused, suggesting I take alternative phones. I suggested 3 alternatives - different model, 3 different colours. Delays and lies. Then they admit AGAIN they have no stock.
I wonder if they have ANY STOCK of ANY PHONES.
I've tried cancelling the deal completely but they don't want to refund. More lies. More delays. Financial Dept this and Financial Dept that.
I am SICK of their LIES and DELAYS.
When I placed the order they took my money IMMEDIATELY - but now they don't want to refund me.
The phones were for birthday gifts. The birthday has come and gone - and I didn't have the gift I had promised.
Absolutely shocking that such a bunch of wankers can still be in business.

Please don't make the same mistake as me.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TINYDEAL.
Now I can only log a dispute with PayPal and hope to get some of my money back - even though that will take MONTHS. And while I wait I will post bad reviews on every social media site and every review site I can find - and I will set up a blog dedicated to spreading the word about tinydeal.
STAY AWAY FROM TINYDEAL!

This review was modified by OutsideAussies on March 28 2017 12:01:24 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

“Dear OutsideAussies
Sorry to hear your experience. We checked to see this order 7060071952700002969675 was made on March 6th and was shipped out on March 7th. So if that is another order it referred? We appreciated that you could confirm the order number and give us a feedback. We will check and follow it up. Sorry again for such a trouble it brings.
Best regards.
Tinydeal tea, ”

TinyDeal ottimo ed affidabile

"Tinydeal è ottimo ed affidabile rivenditore, ho acquistato parecchio materiale e mi sono sempre trovato bene, per la sua serietà, affidabilità ed efficienza del servizio, dovrebbe solo incrementare il suo magazzino europeo, offrendo una maggiore disponibilità di prodotti per noi europei, ma penso che essa sia sulla buona strada per farlo"

This review was modified by LemonChiffonCrane on March 28 2017 12:01:16 AM

Excelente,

"Buen servicio, precio y entrega"

This review was modified by BrightLavenderTurtle on March 28 2017 12:01:00 AM

Mobilephone order

"Good website, paypal, fast delivery."

This review was modified by LightSlateGrayCrab on March 28 2017 12:00:58 AM

For the price excellent

"The price of the device was insanely cheap (zte z7 max) and for the money a surprisingly good phone. I would Recommend tinydeal to friends."

This review was modified by FrenchBeigeManatee-32017 on March 28 2017 12:00:57 AM

just perfect!

"super! a perfect mobile: german and english!"

This review was modified by MountainMeadowOstrich on March 28 2017 12:00:56 AM

CANCELAN LAS COMPRAS PAGANDO CON TARJETA DE DEBITO

"Muy mala me estuvieron pidiendo que mandara foto de mi tarjeta de débito y se las envié mas de 3 veces y en todas decían que la había editado de alguna forma y me cancelaron la compra y ahora solo me queda esperar a que me rembolsen el dinero de la compra"

This review was modified by VioletKiwi on March 28 2017 12:00:56 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-27-2017

“Dear VioletKiwi,
It is a pity to see this review. We feel so sorry of that unhappy feeling. We checked to see this order had been shipped out successfully. So if that is another order? It seems to have been a miscommunication. We always strive to give the best service possible and make customer's experience our top priority.
Best regards.
Tinydeal team.

2017-03-20

What could have gone wrong, it really did

"ave had a lot of virus since I bought this Lenovo Vive Shot Z90-7. It is not the first time i buy a smartphone online, but it is the first time I have had this problems. Result: bank number accounts stolen and money stolen.
Other problems: bad translation (a lot of things in chinese), some apps don't get updated, the gallery APP is awful.. In conclusion, what could have been an excelent smartphone, turned out to be the worst possible.
For real: don't buy stuff on Tinydeal and of course, don't buy this smartphone, it's dangerous!

This review was modified by t_abrantes_esa on March 22 2017 01:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-21-2017

“Dear t_abrantes_esa.
Sorry to see this review about your bad shopping experience. The phone was tested to work well before shipment. We should have a confirmation firstly. Please check the email we sent you and reply it. Thank you so much for your understanding. We suggest that next time you could contact our customer service for some confirmation firstly.
Thank you so much.
Best regards
Tinydeal Team

2017-03-14

"It is cheap good quality and very very fast. i am very satisfied!"

This review was modified by valeriu_calin on March 16 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-03-14

"Buyed a Phone that had software changes"

This review was modified by emmanuel_sowislok on March 17 2017 11:33:29 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-17-2017

“Dear emmanuel,
We're sorry to hear about your bad experience. The phone was tested before shipment without any problem. We should firstly have a confirmation before providing a solution. Please check the email we have sent you. Hope your positive reply.
Best Regards,
TinyDeal Team”

Hungarian Postal service...

"I got what I ordered... but the hungarian postal service is a mess. They couldn't deliver the phone to the address I gave them. They claimed, they couldn't decide which district the address is. Altogh I gave them the postal code... the correct one. They didn't call me altough they know my phone number. Hungarian postal service! Not good enough.
Please Tiny deal, give us an option to use a capable service like DHL.

Overall:
Tinydeal: 5 stars.
Hungarian postal service: 1 star.

This review was modified by boramarton on March 16 2017 08:30:02 AM

Shop for WOW!

"Clear conditions, good service, high quality smartphone, quick delivery- shop on WOW!"

This review was modified by rolki6 on March 16 2017 06:15:01 AM

Fast delievery

"I ordered a phone from European warehouse, and within 4 business days it was delivered as promised. "

This review was modified by norbert-69938 on March 16 2017 05:45:01 AM

2017-03-06

My mobile is hacked and when i try to use it tons of advertisment are on the screen.

"I will not ever buy in this page again.

I bought a Xiaomi Remi Note 4 to Spain and Xiaomi is a nice mobile maker.
But of course to get the better price they hace to change the mobile.
As i said, every time i use my mobile tons of advertisment of amazon and others pages pop up. A present appears in the screen and is indelible and when i pick it more advertisments.

I tried to solve this with the tinydeal support and is a fake. U cant speak with them.

This review was modified by jaume_aracil_95 on March 09 2017 06:40:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-09-2017

“Dear jaume_aracil_95,
We're sorry to hear about your bad experience. The phone was tested before shipment without any problem. Unfortunately, we did not get your contacting before. But please don’t worry, we will look into this issue and follow it up. Please check the email we have sent you. Hope your further feedback.
Best Regards,
TinyDeal Team””

2017-03-02

Quick delivery, everthing ok - cell phone Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro is very fine

"Little minus: cell phone had custom ROM, but change to original ROM was quite easy"

This review was modified by Herb from Vienna on March 07 2017 12:00:19 AM

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.