• Address: P.O. Box No.1225, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.09/10 5.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.43/10 4.43/10

What is this?

"The website is a fraud website. 6 months ago i had ordered a power bank from the website. From past 5 months i have been chasing the website and they have standard responses wait for some time you will receive the order.

Now after 6 months they say we have no clue where the order is neither we are interested in tracking where the order has been lost. now take some td points and forget about the money you paid us and the order you had place.

The order has been a torturous experience. There is no intent from the website staff to take care of customer, they just want to brush away your case.

For any new buyer please avoid the website its a cheat.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

“Hi maithil,
The fact is Non-Registered Air Mail Usually take more time than Registered Air Mail, and it may lost during the delivery time.
So sorry to kept you waiting and thank you very much for buying item on our store.
We are really want to help you solve this problem, please reply me when you notice this message.
Thank you.”

"Who told, I am not ready to accept. Don't tell any invalid reasons. While talking itself she terminating chats... Multiple time I initiated and she terminated the chat. Between I checked with my friends in my old address and nothing is reached over there. I have not asked you to deliver to new address and tell a valid reason to accept. I am not the one who is giving wrong feedback on you... amost 75% of people not accepting your words. Refund my money first.

I have replied to your old review but no response from your end. I already told it is not delivered. Do my money will be refunded or not. Or as TD points?

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

“Dear Customer,
Are you the one leave this comment?
"I shifted to new apartment, different place. I informed the same to them but they are asking me to go and collect from old address if get delievered. When it will deliver and when can i go and collect. As per leasing office rule, they wont get the product, if they are out once leasing over. But this Tiny deal people not at all listening my words. "
As you know, it's a International Transport and you chose to use a Non-Registered Air Mail, it's impossible for us to change the DELIVERY ADDRESS after we sent it. We also contact you for other solutions, like ask your friend to sign for express delivery. you totally refuse it and have no answer after that.
After all, my colleague told me that you have got your whole money back. So, just have a nice day & hope it will not happen again.”

"çok memnunum, herkese tavsiye ediyorum. iyi günlerde kullan?n. güvenilir tiny deal"

"It is one of the best stores to buy quality products. The product information is always complete and with various images."

"As fast as shipping as can be expected to Canada."

"All is OK
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Thank you :)
Have a nice day~”

"DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TINYDEAL.COM

I recently purchased a P98 Air (NEW) for $220 US Dollars. Upon receipt of item I found the item was damaged and has hardware failure. I provided video documentation showing the hardware failure. The item doesn't work. I didn't agree to pay for a broken, damaged item. I agreed to buy a NEW working item.

After reporting the two hardware failures, the Customer Service Representative didn't even bother to watch the video proving the failure. She told me to Factory Restore it and other nonsense that can't in any way resolve the issue. I have gone back and forth about 10 times with this person who told me to PAY to return the item for REPAIR or REFUND!

The Sale of Goods Act 1979 makes it an implied term of the contract that goods be as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose. Any returns policy that says I have to cover the cost of returning items must only relate to the situation where I change my mind about the item ordered and not where there is a problem with the item. I should not lose out financially as a result of your breach of contract and accordingly all costs of returning the item should be met by TinyDeal / Seller.

I am expected to pay $80 to return an item I didn't agree to buy in the first place. I am expected to pay for an item that was sent to me broken and damaged. (IT wasn't damaged in shipping, box in perfect condition)

CONSUMER RIGHTS / LAW Dictates: Goods you buy should always be in a satisfactory condition, defect free and fit for the purpose they were intended when you receive them. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, you are entitled to return and get a refund if items do not meet the basic criteria.

I have 6 times requested the representative to escalate this issue to her supervisor/manager. Each time she refused telling me she is the handler of my case.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They have horrible customer service, they ignore documentation/proof, they do not honor the purchase agreement and Consumer Rights to receive goods in satisfactory condition free of defect expecting you to pay to return the damaged goods. This is not legal!

“Dear Customer,
Could you give me the video you shot, I'll check it.
And I would be very glad to help you handle this problem.
Have a nice day.”

"I do not have repaid 50 francs for a parcel sent to me twice and sent back that I had to pay twice.

I ordered a pack, after two months it is not arrived, chatting with your other collaboratoi they saw that was not but I had ordered and paid for, I also sent a receipt and Eleco products. They told me to ricomandare one more time, after a few days I get the first pack and always by your chat tell me reject it without paying anything, then the second package has arrived. I was for hours to explain, but I have not had my money back.

“Hi dear,
What do you mean?
Do you mean to you received a parcel you didn't order and paid the postage to send it back.
Or you refused the package and paid the postage to resend it?
May i know the details and help you?”

"After a rocky start with payment issues all is smooth and the way it should be. Good products at good prices."

"??????? ?????? ! ????????? ???? ! ???????? ?????? !"

"it is everything super, i like the store a lot, super products, great prices, but the sipping time is way to long.."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-20-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Thank you for your review, we are trying our best to improve it.
And best to use a Registered Air Mail if possible, it's more faster and reliable.
Thank you and have a nice day!”

"sunt multumit in general. Uneori produsele nu sunt chiar cum in poze, dar e binisor."

"I'm satisfied as for all my orders/ For more than 2 years I never had any problems with the goods, I ordered, and it's delivery.
Wish you luck and work further!

"Get what i ordered, they answer for any questions or problems."

"Excellent and fast. No problems!!! "

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,861 merchant members.