• Address: P.O. Box No.1225, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.05/10 4.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10

What is this?

"Hi One Of The Worst Company I have ever Dealt with 5 Month on I still have not got the good all they do is give you the run around I have sent tham proof of non delivery so please save your self all the trouble And Buy some other Company any body but Tiny Deal"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi, sorry about your experience with Tinydeal.com, we are now helping you dealing with that.
Hope you can give us a few days.
Thanks.”

"On 31 May 2014 I made a payment for two orders 492003524916001386685 ($36.97) and 6330036528460001386685 ($291.74) total $328.73. I instead sent by Western Union MTCN 4221805040 amount $330. Order number 6330036528460001386685 for $291.74 was sent out and was received within a few days. I was impressed. The order 492003524916001386685 ($36.97) which was to go to Zambia has as of today not been sent. I have written a lot of messages and have had chats with Isaac (I hope he is not a robot) todate nothing is happening. Their system only allows one MTCN for one order and you cannot pay two orders using one transaction. The item I received ( a laptop) the battery is not working and I need a replacement. Where to get a replacement is a problem in South Sudan."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-24-2014

“Hi friend,
Sorry about your bad experience.
Please try to contact our customer service: sales@tinydeal.com
They are more efficient to solve this problem.
PS: Order 492003524916001386685 failed on its payments.
Nothing has been sent considering this.

Feel free to ask me here.
Many thanks.”

"Took home desktop computer to connect to the internet via a router. Screw the antenna and put in the usb port, immediately found the device on XP installed the driver from the disk which komplekte.Vs? set and I wonder on the Internet. Everything works fine. But two rooms rather weak signal 50 MB. Useful stuff, I recommend it.

Overall Everything is wonderful.(Price,Build Quality,Easy Of Use)

"Do NOT buy from them !
They took my money, sent me a totally different item (baby carrier instead of a travel chair !)
I contacted them right away and sent all the pictures they needed as proofs. They asked for 10 days to investigate.
2 months later, and after about 5 emails without answer, I sent a chat to their CS.
They are asking me to either
- make another order of $100 or more to get the original item I ordered (which I no longer need as I had to buy one 2 months ago)
-or send them back the item (at my own cost) to get the refund of the item they never sent me
- or buy again at 80% the original item !!!
A real joke !

You have been warned !

_____________________________________________________

a couple of days after this review was posted, Tinydeals contacted me saying that they could only refund me £3 (out of the £9.16 they took) and their excuse was that they had sent me another item that I could make use of (which cost the other £6.16 I paid!)

These people are taking their customers for jokes, and are assuming that they can do anything they want to us !

I wanted the object I purchased, nothing else, The crap carrier they sent me is to no use whatsoever (I have been telling them that for over 2 months!!)

Once again, DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM, THEY ARE THIEVES !

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Sorry about your bad experience, my colleague now is dealing with it.
The problem will be solved soon.
Thanks.”

"Tinydeal is a very good reseller!"

"THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH TINYDEAL. BEWARE !!!
* I ordered a product and waited 6 weeks, only to get a defective one.
* As instructed by Tinydeal I sent it back, with the receipt for shipment cost.
* Tinydeal refused to refund.
* After a very long e-mails debate, Tinydeal agreed to refund only 85% of what I paid.
* Tinydeal refused to refund the return shipment they authorized.
* Tinytdeal took 45$ from me, only because they can.
######################################
Please ignore TinyDeal's answer to this review. The problem has not been resolved.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi, We are sorry about your bad experience.
And we are dealing with it.
Thanks.”

"Super store bought several items all without marriage will continue to take for these prices you no where to buy"

" this is the worst experience I have ever had! I ordered the phone 3 months ago, paid 179.99 USD + 30 USD for DHL delivery and I DID NOT GET THE PHONE OR MY MONEY BACK!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-13-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi, please calm down and waiting for my email.
I will contact my colleague and help you with that.
Many thanks.”

"The Delivery came within 3 weeks, everything was ok, except a watch- the glass of the watch was broken.

But im satisfied with their Price/quality conditions.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-11-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Thank you for your continuous supporting for TINYDEAL.com.
We will more be careful with the packaging. Would you please give me your item number or tracking number.
I'll see what I can do to help you. Thanks.”

"I am satisfied with yout eshop! Everythink is Ok! "

"easy to order, and easy transaction. Product arrived in perfect condition, i had to pay a little fee at customs ( but this was known in advance )

"I love tinydeal! They are quick, reliable and very informative. Never had bad experience with them."

"Just as described, no frills. Even provided a better batery with the phone. More mA/Hr then spec. Thanks!
Phonr THL100 is super.

"VERY GOOD SITE, YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT, BY FAIR PRICE. AND DELIVERY IS ALSO GREAT, FAST AND IT SHIPS ALL OVER THE WORLD.KEEP UP WHIT GOOD WORK:)"

"very cool shop tinidil 5+"

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.