• TinyDeal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.14/10 5.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.17/10 5.17/10

What is this?

"Ho comprato un UMI zero da TinyDeal, l'ho ricevuto con una batteria difettosa e TinyDeal si rifiuta di mandarmene una di ricambio dicendo di non averne disponibili, quando invece la stessa UMI mi ha riferito di aver provveduto a inviare nuove batterie ai venditori. Assistenza zero."

“Dear andreaxis_95,

We are so sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Please kindly tell me the order number of the order you refer and contact me directly to service@tinydeal.com, I will try my best to solve the problem for you.

Tinydeal Team”

"Realmente me dejo sorprendido Tinydeal ya que en un principio no me animaba a realizar una compra, un día decidí comprar una Micro SD Samsung de 32GB a un precio increíble, ademas de ser de una excelente calidad, el envió no tardo mas de 20 días a mi país, que por lo general tarda mínimo unos 45 días en llegar de cualquier otra tienda extranjera (todo esto por las trabas en las importaciones impuestas en Argentina), ademas de ningún problema con la aduana.

Su servicio de atención al cliente me resolvió varias dudas que tenia sobre como proceder en el pedido, siempre muy corteses y atentos.

“Hola amigo

Gracias por su compra y su comentario positivo. Vamos a seguir esforzándonos en ofrecer el mejor servicio. Gracias de nuevo.

Atentamente

Tinydeal”

"Estou muito satisfeita com o Smart Phone 3G THL 4000 que recebi da TinyDeal. Chegou bem embalado e em perfeito funcionamento.
Eu recomendo.

“Olá amigo

Obrigado por sua compra e seu comentário positivo. Vamos continuar a esforçar-se para oferecer o melhor serviço. Obrigado novamente.

sinceramente

Tinydeal”

"Hallo from Italy, i am a TinyDeal's customer from fews years and i really love this online store.
For every one of my order i always been really satisfied,their items have low prices and good quality :)

“Hello dear

Thanks for your positive reviews. In return, we'll never stop improving our service system and provide better service. Thanks for your supports.

Tinydeal Team”

"Tiny Deal is a really cool store. Be sure to measure yourself precisely because Asian sizes are different to European and American ones. They have items you won't find at any fast-fashion stores, that makes a purchase in Tiny Deal completely worth it, I'm truly happy with the items I've ordered."

Tinydeal Team”

"Ich bin begeistert. Sehr netter Kontakt und schnell Lieferung. Das Produkt ist der Hammer und macht jede Menge Spaß."

“Sehr geehrter Kunde,

vielen Dank für Ihren Kauf und Ihren positiven Kommentar. Wir werden uns weiterhin darum bemühen, den besten Service zu bieten. Nochmals Danke.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

Tinydeal”

"Bought a Xiaomi 5000mah powerbank.
Shipped fast and came well packaged.
Took less then 2 weeks to arrive!
the powerbanks works perfectly and it is the real one. not a fake you see on some other sites.

Tinydeal Team”

"Saw them mentioned on a popular dutch web forum and made the choice to give it a chance. Wanted a quad copter for a long time and after asking tinydeal for advice I opted for the Syma X5C quad copter.
Received the item in 1,5 week so that's really fast from china and was packaged well. And they had the lowest price. So definitly will buy from them again.

Tinydeal Team”

"Service and quality guaranteed.

Every purchase is backed by good actions and monitoring equipment TinyDeal. I am proud to say that everything I have purchased and received, has helped me and given me pleasure. If you want to buy at higher or retail, TinyDeal is the ideal place.

Tinydeal Team”

"Hi I have the same problem, I both from them a phone,
AXGIO Wing W2 5" IPS HD 4-core Neonado UI Android 4.2 OTA Phone $89.99 Date: 11/1/2014
RP101672181SG
But I still not received my phone, And of course i not receive and my money back,

This is the email from them.

Dear Dimitar Todorov,

You will be notified by email as soon as the outcome of the claim is determined.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

“Dear Dimitar Todorov,
Sorry for the inconvenience. So will it possible to provide the doc ? After that we will apply for full refund for you soon.
Or you could write to service@tinydeal.com for further help.

PS: No-reply here , the merchant will not get informed when any updating.”

"I like buying Tinydeal, I always find the items I'm looking and great prices, offers and better than others websites. The customer care is very good, gets everything perfect."

"Quién no ha comprado aun en TinyDeal? ¡No sabes lo que te estas perdiendo! Siempre que quiero adquirir un nuevo articulo cuento con su tienda online para realizar mis pedidos porque su calidad y el precio es fabuloso. En España no hay tiendas con tanto potencial y con esos descuentos que quitan el "hipo". He comprado de todo: smartphones, moda, calzado, articulos para el hogar, etc... ¡¡¡Muchas gracias TinyDeal por su servicio!!!"

"He realizado varias compras y pedidos. Se caracterizan por su rapidez, atencion y predisposicion. Personalmente nunca me han fallado y siempre tienen una solucion a cualquier inquitud.
En fín, son totalmente recomendables para realizar compras. Seguire adquierendo productos alli.

"Soy de Peru y Comprar en Tinydeal fue super rapido y confiable, los precios me salieron a cuenta a comparacion de otras tiendas. La atencion al cliente fue muy rapida. y lo mejor de todo es que no me cobran el envio y me llegó en la fecha prometida.
100% recomendable

"I bought a Smartphone from this site on the 23rd of October 2014 at the cost of €106.98 ($118.46us) and I still haven't received anything.

After 20 plus emails to which they auto reply each time with a load of bulls*** stating

"Please wait for a few more days. Generally it takes 25-30 business days (3-4 weeks) for delivery. Most of the packages will be delivered in 4 weeks,

while some may take up to 6 weeks. However carrier transit time and customs clearance time are beyond our control, please email us if your item is not delivered after 8 weeks so we can contact post office to track it for you."

The tracking code they give you is BULLS***, it is non-existent.

Tracking code: RI188136136CN

DOOGEE TURBO DG2014 5" MTK6582 4-CORE Android Phone

Order No.9460042128310001714401.

Package details:KB-352169*1

After months of wasting my time and lying to me regularly during more than 5 months and they continued saying that I had to wait a further 5 months

"We have recently filed an indemnity claim from the Post Office and it is time-consuming for the claim to be processed.

If you don't receive the parcel in 5 months, please contact your local post office and ask them to give you an official document of non-delivery parcel with its stamp on it, so we can ask compensation for you here directly."

UTTER LIES

My advice to the public is Never buy anything from TinyDeal.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

*UPDATE 23/03/2015*

Despite TINYDEAL's assurance that they would refund my money they failed to do so, I emailed them the very same day but alas it was a waste of time as of today's date TINYDEAL still have not responded . I am not really surprised at their attitude to me.

I wish to inform the public that TINYDEAL have the cheek and audacity to continue the old adage "SEND THE FOOL FURTHER".

As sure as there's a hole in my arse I will continue my campaign to get my refund as promised by TINYDEAL on this very website.

My advice to everyone AVOID AVOID TINYDEAL .

In my view TINYDEAL are nothing but con artist's of the highest order, they take your money and let you piss against the wind.

See their response below say that "PS: No-reply here , the merchant will not get informed when any updating.” "

How convenient for TINYDEAL

AVOID AVOID AVOID

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

“Dear PArthurIRL,
Sorry for any inconvenience . Most probably it was lost .
We'd like to make a refund for you. Could you pls write to service@tinydeal.com to tell your need.

PS: No-reply here , the merchant will not get informed when any updating.”

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.