• Address: P.O. Box No.1225, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.20/10 5.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10

What is this?

"It's been more than a year since I first bought from Tinydeal. Since then I have made three deals and they were successful. All gadgets I bought still work. No problems with them yet. Tinydeal has honest staff which they prove by shipping best quality products without defects for reasonable prices. Thanks for Tiny"

"bad, bad, bad¡¡¡¡ I bought a tablet onda v819w for 144 usd, and after three week arrive, the product come with a very wake bag almost without air protect, so the item was probably beaten because arrive disarmed and with scratch in the front part, apart of this, the item just work for five time and never work again. I contact the chat client asistance of tinydeal, they tell me that I need back the product, and make me to pick a lot of picture and video of the problem, I share with them all details and they ask me for return product. when I try to send my post service tell me that lithium battery will be rejected, I contact Again tinydeal for a solution and they tell me that I need to pay a shipping in private post service with a cost for me about 100 usd. so I think this is ridiculous, but tinydeal tell me that don't have other solution and the cost is my responsive, I feel cheated... "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi "mauricioreyescon"
Sorry for the trouble brought to you .Could you pls find us directly here:service@tinydeal.com
We'd like to help you out.

"hi all - i just want to say i only placed 1 order with TD when i was in need of help - because the other websites were i buy were out of stock of a product in needed ASAP for a customer - i came across TD and took a chance in order to satisfied a buying customer online - and they came through - Thank You TD for your service - have a good day & holidays - sincerely: gringogadgetsmex"

"Convenient payment options, different types of delivery, a wide range of goods."

"General a good cooperation...fairly good product quality,but long delivery time"

"Tiny good store, but the prices are high compared to other stores. not a big assortment."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hello podolskiy_ruslan_90,
Could you pls kindly tell us the item .We will appreciate it
Thank you.”

"Thanks! Everything was just fine."

"super ssuupppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

"Thank you all very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I very much like to make purchases on TinyDeal always precisely executed and quickly enough the delivered sendings. One more plus that how many goods you order they come all one sending. Choice of goods the very big"

"I am very satisfied with Tinydeal, hence the reason for being a frequent customer. All the orders arrive as requested and well packaged. Never had a problem. I recommend this seller."

"??? ???????,???? ???????,???????? ??????? ???????????)"

"??, ??? ????? ??????,???????"

"no further comment I always have been satisfied , I received everything I ordered and the time was satisfactory
claude

"??? ?????? ??????, ?????? ?????????."

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.