Stores > TinyDeal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.72/10 2.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.58/10 2.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

"very nice site and really trusted
i got my shop with good price and great value without paying any taxes ..

"TinyDeal site is very misleading. If one go to the "Chat" on the top right screen of the website it gives you two options. One to chat with the team about certain product before buying the products and second one is to email the customer support to find out about your order. Today, I try to ask them about the product and also if there is spare parts on the product so I can decide. What the person on the chat did immediate was send me a link to email their support team. Well, I guess they do not want any business from my end. In summary, if you have doubt about the product you want to check before buying it is better to look some where else and not waste your time. The reason I am saying this because you might be getting something that might not be what you are looking for since the team can't even provide support on the product they sell."

"I bought a smart phone and I ordered it from Germany for faster shipping. I got 2 SIM cards phone with following issues:
- SIM1: the phone shows 3G sign on screen but cannot connect to the internet
- SIM2: doesn't work

I wrote to Tinydeal and first they asked me to send the pictures. I did. Then they asked me to take the phne to local tehnician to check it. They were even prepared to pay small amount for repairment. I took the phone to local expert but it cannot be repaired. I informed Tinydeal about that and they asked me to send it back (to China, not Germany where it came from). And I should wait that phone gets to China and than to get it back? Over 2 months? Come on!

Now I have open dispute at Paypal. We'll se how Paypal will react.

But imagine what was the first reaction from Tinydeal! "Please send us some pictures." When I told them I already had and they should check previous correspondece, came another message: "Please take the phone to local expert." They don't even try to solve the problem. Just to postpone it.

It was certainly my last buy at this shop. I hope at least Paypal will be correct.

Btw: my bad review of the phone was moved and I am not able to write another. So, do not trust to those 5 stars reviews on their page.

This review was modified by anze on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Received two items from them. First one was dead after couple of weeks. Second one was dead on arrival. Instead of send replacements or refund. They wanted me to ship bad items back to china using a shipping method with tracking, which is huge and cost much more then the value of the items. And even they didn't ship the items to me with any tracking in the first place (the shipping was very slow, took months BTW). Very dissatisfied! Think twice before you buy anything from them."

"I bought a smartphone, with the presumption that I would go on the safe side,
because I bought the item by paying with PayPal, which guarantees in case of faulty product, or that does not go as far, Purchase aspect is follow the tracking.
in fact the package I see it get to Malpensa but after a few days back in the Netherlands where I was partito.Allora complaint to Paypal for product received.
They keep me in dance is still a month, while I lost track of the package, these days I have closed the investigation by writing that the seller had presented the documents of the expedition, I wrote to present them to me which are the direct question, but anything you do not feel more person made, those Tinydeal are not serious sellers, is an understatement. but PayPal has fallen to the same levels. So do not trust either of the guarantees of PayPal, they take the percentage of ill repute therefore not move a finger

Ho acquistato uno smartphone, con la presunzione che sarei andato sul sicuro,
perchè ho acquistato l'articolo pagando con PayPal ,che assicura in caso di prodotto malfunzionanti,oppure che non arrivano addirittura,Acquisto è aspetto seguo il tracking.
in realtà il pacco lo vedo arrivare alla Malpensa ma dopo qualche giorno ritorna in Olanda da dove era partito.Allora faccio il reclamo a Paypal per prodotto non ricevuto.
Mi tengono in ballo ancora un mese,intanto ho perso le tracce del pacco,in questi giorni mi hanno chiuso l'indagine scrivendomi che il venditore aveva presentato i documenti della spedizione, ho scritto di presentarli anche a me che sono il diretto interessato,ma nulla non si sona fatti più sentire,quelli di Tinydeal sono dei venditori poco seri, è un eufemismo. ma PayPal è scesa agli stessi livelli. Perciò non fidatevi neanche delle garanzie di PayPal, loro prendono le percentuali sul malaffare perciò non muovono un dito

This review was modified by gmassa48 on September 29 2015 06:25:46 AM

" I asked "TinyDeal", express to write low value on package less than 20 dollar. But no, they do not even bother reading my order note? Not very nice way to make business. PostNL want from me explanation on content and value. This usually happens when the value on package is higher then 20 dollars. Now I have to write back to PostNL with documents in order to then receive my package.

More then ????TinyDeal???? is a ????HugeRipoff????

Please do not make my error to order here.

"They sell on ebay under the name dailywin. Bought 5 batteries for my quadcopter. They sent me 3. After 2 weeks of promises to refund me for the shortage they reneged. Told ebay they shipped me all 5 after many emails back and forth where they acknowledged they shorted me."

"Don't make prepayment to Tinydeal. I ordered a mobile phone and cancelled my order same day, as I heart I can't pay by PayPal. In spite off Tinydeal debit my account. After long time I got message by custom there was a package with a mobile phone there from Tinydeal, but it was forbidden to import such phones to EU. I claimed often for refund my money. Tinydeal did not.pay. Caution with this shop. You can loose your money and don't get any purchase item. Be aware with Tinydeal"

"Bad experience!
I have over 1000 orders from various China shops but never had experience like this.
50 days ago i ordered but not received yet. Customer support is bad and asking for more patience , every time they ask for more patience and i'm sure they not planning to resolve it.

They says: "to wait another 25 days to investigate in post office what happened with my parcel, and i can contact support again after that period..."
WTF? 25 days more for just another contact? Haha, what a joke!

Please, if you want to buy from this guys first think twice. There is a much trusted China shops online than this.

"Customer service is bad, asking only for more patience. I have waited my delivery over 2 months, no help or solution from seller. Do not buy from this seller, forget the store. If something goes wrong you do not get any solution from them."

"I'm here to give my opinion on the merchant site Tinydeal.
My experience with this site dates back more than 2 years, and sincerely I am always satisfied with products offered, their price and the accompanying customer service.
What can I reproach them is delivery times which are a bit long compared to other competitors site.
But generally Very Good.

"Not a good idea to buy from tinydeal. First, delivery was late. Then they have their ways of not backing the product they sell. I more or less gave away $150 to them on a tablet that only worked for a month. I took videos and all the other crap they wanted to prove the fault, then they ask you to take it to a repair shop to ask for a free diagnosis. No repair shops do that for free. Then they ask you to send it back to them, but the postal service that you can afford, will not send devices that have lithium batteries. Then they more or less tell you to fix it yourself. There is no workable warranty. What a fraud. My fault I suppose, because I was stupid enough to buy from them. I should have come to a site like this before to see what sort of company they are. I lost $150 to these F'n *(%^#@!^*'s. Now, if you are reading this, don't do the same!"

"Thiant, FR
2 Avis
Publié il y a 1 secondes
Mauvaise qualité, mauvais SAV

Téléphone No1 MI4 reçu avec un problème de charge. Au bout de moins de 4 mois, impossible de recharger le téléphone. Tinydeal qui me demande de leur renvoyer, à mes frais ! (Après d'interminables échanges en anglais, et avec vidéo à réaliser et poster sur youtube) Sachant qu'il faut compter un mois de transport aller, un mois retour. Au vu de la basse qualité, et des frais de renvoie à ses propres frais, j'ai demandé un remboursement. Refusé. J'attends donc le retour d'un téléphone de très mauvaise qualité, qui pourrait retomber en panne encore et encore, avec frais de renvois à charge perpétuelle.

En résumé : mauvais produits, mauvais SAV, ne commandez pas la bas.
No1 phone MI4 received with a load problem . After less than four months , you can not charge the phone . Tinydeal asking me to refer to them at my expense ! ( After endless exchanges in English, and video to make and post on youtube ) Knowing that it takes one month for transportation to a month back . Given the low quality, and costs of returns at his own expense , I asked for a refund. Refused . I await the return of a phone very poor quality, which could fall down again and again, with perpetual references dependent costs.
In short : bad products , bad service , do not order the bottom .

"Hi, today I got probably the last e-mail from Tinydeal. I spend money (80 usd ) for the garbage Teclast X70 3G. When I saw the problem with it, I contacted Tinydeals customer service then they asked me for going to repair shop in my city, and we would share the cost. I spend 15 usd. It wasn't repairable. After this fact we agreed with Isaccs (the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service) to send it back the item and they would compensate me, but not with 100%. I paid 18 usd for the parcel back to Chine. For 2 weeks they received the phablet and they informed me for my possibilties, repairing the item (on my charge), or I could get credit limit for buying anything else in the value 80usd *0,33= 23USD! Message below from Miya,the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service Depreciation fees and/or handling fees is needed for replacement or refund.policy : http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/496 we will subtract the money ( 67 % of the item value ) as price depreciation,if you choose another /new item . when you bought the item ETC-396097 was 19418.13 HUF ( 1 - 67 %) * 19418.13 HUF =6407 HUFExchange rate: 1 Usd = 285 HUF Everybody could classify the Tinydeals aftersales handling, warranty or guarranty service. What would be if You spend 500usd or more and You became in the same situation? Please think about, I payed instead of You this scool! Have a nice day!

"I placed order in May 2015 and still I haven't received till August 2015. Every time I contacted them asking me to be patience.

Very Poor customer service and not planning to resolve it soon.

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TinyDeal is not a merchant member
TinyDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!