Stores > TinyDeal

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

What is this?

2016-05-08

WORST THIEVES ON THE INTERNET

"they sent me a tv box that came in a crunched up box in torn bubble envelope packaging, the tv box has visible external damage on all sides of the box and the internal has damage as it wont turn on and there are components lose inside the box as the box rattles when shaken. Tiny deal Representative wont replace the box and they keep questioning if it works after having requested and received photos and video clear showing the problems and loose components, they want me to ship back to them at my expense and they want to deduct depreciation handling and other fees? I have never ever had any company come up with such ludicrous demands when they are clearly at fault, they dont want to replace the box they dont want to send a return shipper label and they are clearly very dishonest. NEW BUYER STAY AWAY FROM THESE NO GOOD PEOPLE.."

This review was modified by DIMI11 on May 08 2016 06:02:19 PM

2016-05-08

NADIEN TE CONTESTA NI TE DA UNA SOLUCION.... NOBODY RESPOND, NOBODY GIVES A SOLUTION

"OJO MEXICANOS Y SUDAMERICANOS !!! COMPRE UN CELULAR Y UNOS LENTES Y AL LLEGAR A MI CIUDAD LOS DE LA PÁQUETERIA DHL ME DICEN QUE TENIA QUE PAGAR ...1200 PESOS DE IMPUESTOS POR SERVICIO DE ADUANA......OJO....TINYDEAL JAMAS MENCIONO ESO, SU RESPUESTA DEL SERVICIO AL CLIENTES FUE QUE PRONTO ME AVISARIAN QUE PASARIA Y HASTA HOY NO EH RECIVIDO RESPUESTA ALGUNA......TENGAN MUCHO CUIDADO....NO VUELVO A COMPRAR.

carefulness MEXICO AND SOUTH AMERICAN BUYERS !!! I BUY A PHONE AND 2 SUNGLASES AND WHEN THE PACKET GET TO MY CITY , SOMEONE FOR DHL OFFICE CALLME SAYING IF I WANT THE PACKET DELIVERING.... I HAVE TO PAY 1200 (100 US DLLS) EXTRA CUSTOMS TAX....Tinydeal NEVER MENTIONED, THEY CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE WE GONNA HELP YOU SOON MR.MENDEZ.

DO NOT BUY HERE...DO NOT GIVE AWAY YOUR MONEY.

This review was modified by ENRIKE1 on May 08 2016 08:13:59 AM

2016-04-27

nightmare

"It's been over a month never received items and can't get ahold of anyone.Stay away from this business it's a rip off."

This review was modified by Donnajr on April 27 2016 01:29:29 PM

2016-04-22

Item never arrived!

"So the phone was dispatched to me on 2016/02/13. The phone never arrived at my house and the tracking site (http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=RU476906232CH) says it is now in Asendia SCL Germany for exactly a month.
A very kind man is contacting me via email but they refuse to refund me until the phone is back in their hands. The problem is that the tracking site shows no more progress and i just want the refund to buy the phone again from their site but from their warehouse in Germany. I dont understand why it is so hard to do if they contacted the post office and they know that the phone is going back, it is not my fault that it was not delivered, i did not refuse it or anything.
Only thing i got offered was 60% refund as TD points which is pretty ridiculous.
If someone from tinydeal sees this please contact me so i can hopefully get my refund and order it again from you.
Thank you.

This review was modified by ysteros on April 22 2016 01:14:16 PM

2016-04-20

Awful customer service

"They made a mistake and sent a wrong product. When contacting the customer service they ask for pictures of some label that doesn't exist. They insist everyday, and after many emails with multiple pictures they continue to insist that I should send some picture with some non existing number."

This review was modified by ncarvalho on April 20 2016 03:12:47 AM

2016-03-11

It's a shame, not store!

"After I paid the order they didn't ship it for a long time. When I asked why the order still is not shipped after 2 weeks they asked me to pay $2 more! Cheaters! I told them to return my money but they didn't. They said it is only possible to convert my money in their points. I don't need their stupid points, I don't want to buy from this store anymore, I want my money back!"

Rep reply posted Mar-27-2016

“Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We'll contact you further in order to resolve the issue.

2016-03-11

Never got what I paid for

"I paid for two bracelets Xiaomi MiBand S1 and I never got them. That was in December. Today is March 11th.

My local post office returned the package and it is lost now. TinyDeal keeps asking for an "official proof" that I didn't get the bracelets and I've asked repeatedly my local office but they won't provide any official "stamp" although THERE IS an official proof: their own website were they can see my package tracking number and check that it was returned.

DELIVERY NUMBER: RC238055106NL

They say now that they will refund me for 30% of the total ammount. This is crazy. I just want my bracelets, and they are cheap. too chapy for all the pain they are making me go through.

This review was modified by Dapress on March 11 2016 02:25:17 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-27-2016

2016-02-29

Bad, bad, bad... Worst site I bought from!!!

"I bought a phone from this site. When I order it it was stated that it is in stock. Then in a week or so they wrote on their site that it is on pre sale and that it will be in stock next week. When that date was reached they changed the date for another 10 days. When you write to them you get only short answer like ''please wait''.
Now I'm still waiting and i think that phone will never arrive and money refund is only a dream!

This review was modified by ticyficy on February 29 2016 11:49:02 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-07-2016

“Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. For your information, we've refunded your order on March 4th 2016.
However, since your payment is done via credit card, the refund is still being processed by the issued bank.
Thank you for your patience.

2016-02-22

Defective device...TinyDeal solved the issue!

"I have purchased a Mi Band from Tiny Deal (UK warehouse) but the item was defective on arrival. After some e-mail exchanges with the Customer Service, we found an agreement to solve the issue (they have proposed several solutions and I have chosen to be refunded).

Issues with defective products may happen even when you buy in-store.
TinyDeal made the best to solve the problem and made the customer happy!

thanks!

This review was modified by enjie on March 02 2016 02:51:54 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-24-2016

2016-02-08

Bad Customer Service

"The tablet Chuwi Hi 10 is excellent. Win 10 starts fast and is very user friendly.
Screen is pretty sharp and extremely sensitive.
On the tablet so I'm satisfied, but not about the delivery by Tiny Deal.
The order was placed at 13 11-2015 in a presale and delivery would be from 30-11-2015. When there was no message in mid-December, I sent an e-mail.
There was an extensive exchange of mail and chat, but the tablet was not sent, as I had asked at the first presale order to deliver the tablet before 07-01-2016. Because after that day we went for a holiday. Only when I asked to refund the money, the tablet was sent in haste, so I had to pay import tax. The tablet arrived in the holidays (my neighbor received it).

The above review is posted on the site of TinyDeal on 02-02-2016, but it turned on 08-02 -2016 that only the first three sentences still stood.
The rest had been removed.
Actually, this is worse than the bad service!
You will find de review at:

Rep reply posted Feb-12-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for shopping on TinyDeal.com and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
The item you've ordered has an initially proposed date of delivery which is given by the manufacturer. And in some cases, the actual date of delivery can vary due to the actual ability of the manufacturer.

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the product.

2016-02-03

DON'T BUY HERE

"DON'T BUY IN TINY DEAL. I BOUGHT A SMARTWATCH AND THEY SENT ME A CLON, AND NOW DON'T ME RETURN ANYTHING"

This review was modified by noehum7 on February 04 2016 02:49:52 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-04-2016

“Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. However, there seems to be no problem in regards to the delivery or the status of the product.
We'd like to know the reason why you would define the purchased product as "clone".

2016-01-29

horrible experience

"i place a order on tinydeal and after they send me a tracking number which show that my order was send in another country and pick up from other costumer. i contact tinydeal after sale department and they suggest me to contact my local postal office. i explain that my order pas never come in my country.
i try to chat online with customer service but the only response from operator was: "please don't worry" or "we don't have receive your e-mail"... " it is the transfer station of the shipping company " and after they close chat session.

i have a lot of good experience with other chines website.

don't trust to TinyDeal.com they are a scammer

This review was modified by Bledar P on January 29 2016 08:42:41 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

“Hi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will further contact you to resolve this issue.

2016-01-29

complaint Tinydeal

"Hello everyone buys the tablet 64gb wave v919 dual air anywhere you Tinydeal and I came with a manufacturing defect and not caught WiFi coverage and that the factory reset several times and nothing mode.
Try to solve this through the website of the seller, for this I had to send several messages with their respective evasivas.Primero from the web they asked me pictures of default of the tablet, then they answered me through my mail I had to be a video link through YouTube or dropbox, escoji youtube and I had activated, this option is not earned them and asked me to do it for dropbox and so I did.

And the following message was that without had to submit to request a quote from a local technical and that if it was expensive not repair it, I let them know that in Spain for a budget and they charge 20 euros just to open and looking and also he was unwilling to fix a device that should work fine hand is assumed.
So now I not know what else I can tell, the only thing I know is the last purchase I do with these gentlemen.

It was a Christmas present for my wife and I often bring disappointment because it works better than the old tablet had to this new one.
At the end she opened dispute through paypal and now have risen to claim.

At least this will serve as a precedent for others to choose when buying a web of trust is certainly no longer offers me

Order information.

Order Number or Model 9430057659320002516424

Order Date: 31/12/2015 16:02:56

Order Total: € 169.99

Rep reply posted Feb-02-2016

2016-01-21

cool item, high prices

"so many cool item, too bad the prices are high"

Rep reply posted Jan-27-2016

A rep from TinyDeal, TinyDealService, has responded

“Thank you for your confidence in TinyDeal.com. If you appreciate our products and service, please do recommend us to others.

2016-01-14

Tinydeal.com

"CAUTION!! I would warn all users on the bad behavior of the commercial site Tinydeal.com: Even for products which are displayed and available in stock, it is not said that they are actually available to the seller. The site states that the shipment of the products available is done in 1/2 working days, but if you are unlucky like me, it happens that are ready for delivery to take place after 20 days !!! Naturally, protests and grievances are systematically not accepted by, a mixture of "... wait a little longer...", "... I do not understand ...", "... the product is over ...", "... when we get the references object...". HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO BUY FROM THIS SELLER IF ONLY THE VARIABLE TIME IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR PRODUCTS.
As Usual operators Tinydeal making fake fools confuse the time between shipment and arrival and the time on which the object is made available to the shipper.
REPEAT FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL:
The date of purchase to the date of delivery to the shipping company has been more than two weeks. The forwarder has done perfectly the delivery, which is a subject Tinydeal disreputable.

ATTENZIONE!! Vorrei avvertire tutti gli utenti sul cattivo comportamento commerciale del sito Tinydeal.com: Anche per i prodotti che vengono indicati disponibili ed in stock, non e' detto che siano realmente a disposizione del venditore. Il sito dichiara che la spedizione dei prodotti disponibili avviene in 1/2 giorni lavorativi, ma se si e' sfortunati, come me, accade che la disponibilita' alla spedizione avvenga dopo oltre 20 giorni!!! Naturalmente le proteste e le rimostranze vengono sistematicamente non accolte attraverso, un misto di "...attenda ancora un po'...", "...non capisco...", "...il prodotto e' in consegna...", "...quando arriva ci rimandi l'oggetto...". VI CONSIGLIO VIVAMENTE DI ACQUISTARE DA QUESTO VENDITORE ESCLUSIVAMENTE SE LA VARIABILE TEMPO NON E' RILEVANTE PER L'ARRIVO DEI VOSTRI PRODOTTI.
Come al Solito gli operatori di Tinydeal facendo i finti tonti confondono il tempo che intercorre tra spedizione e arrivo ed il tempo il cui l'oggetto viene messo a disposizione dello spedizioniere.
RIPETO A BENEFICIO DI TUTTI:
Dalla data di acquisto alla data di consegna allo spedizioniere sono passate più di due settimane. Lo spedizioniere ha fatto perfettamente la consegna, è TINYDEAL che è un soggetto poco raccomandabile.

This review was modified by mixio69 on January 27 2016 05:43:09 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-27-2016

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for the long delivery time, and at the same time we are happy to know that you've received your package on Jan 13th 2016.
Again we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Meanwhile please take note that delivery via international postal service can take up a considerable amount of time due to various circumstances.

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,592 merchant members.