• TinyDeal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10

What is this?

"Customer service is bad, asking only for more patience. I have waited my delivery over 2 months, no help or solution from seller. Do not buy from this seller, forget the store. If something goes wrong you do not get any solution from them."

"I'm here to give my opinion on the merchant site Tinydeal.
My experience with this site dates back more than 2 years, and sincerely I am always satisfied with products offered, their price and the accompanying customer service.
What can I reproach them is delivery times which are a bit long compared to other competitors site.
But generally Very Good.

"Not a good idea to buy from tinydeal. First, delivery was late. Then they have their ways of not backing the product they sell. I more or less gave away $150 to them on a tablet that only worked for a month. I took videos and all the other crap they wanted to prove the fault, then they ask you to take it to a repair shop to ask for a free diagnosis. No repair shops do that for free. Then they ask you to send it back to them, but the postal service that you can afford, will not send devices that have lithium batteries. Then they more or less tell you to fix it yourself. There is no workable warranty. What a fraud. My fault I suppose, because I was stupid enough to buy from them. I should have come to a site like this before to see what sort of company they are. I lost $150 to these F'n *(%^#@!^*'s. Now, if you are reading this, don't do the same!"

"Thiant, FR
2 Avis
Publié il y a 1 secondes
Mauvaise qualité, mauvais SAV

Téléphone No1 MI4 reçu avec un problème de charge. Au bout de moins de 4 mois, impossible de recharger le téléphone. Tinydeal qui me demande de leur renvoyer, à mes frais ! (Après d'interminables échanges en anglais, et avec vidéo à réaliser et poster sur youtube) Sachant qu'il faut compter un mois de transport aller, un mois retour. Au vu de la basse qualité, et des frais de renvoie à ses propres frais, j'ai demandé un remboursement. Refusé. J'attends donc le retour d'un téléphone de très mauvaise qualité, qui pourrait retomber en panne encore et encore, avec frais de renvois à charge perpétuelle.

En résumé : mauvais produits, mauvais SAV, ne commandez pas la bas.
No1 phone MI4 received with a load problem . After less than four months , you can not charge the phone . Tinydeal asking me to refer to them at my expense ! ( After endless exchanges in English, and video to make and post on youtube ) Knowing that it takes one month for transportation to a month back . Given the low quality, and costs of returns at his own expense , I asked for a refund. Refused . I await the return of a phone very poor quality, which could fall down again and again, with perpetual references dependent costs.
In short : bad products , bad service , do not order the bottom .

"Hi, today I got probably the last e-mail from Tinydeal. I spend money (80 usd ) for the garbage Teclast X70 3G. When I saw the problem with it, I contacted Tinydeals customer service then they asked me for going to repair shop in my city, and we would share the cost. I spend 15 usd. It wasn't repairable. After this fact we agreed with Isaccs (the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service) to send it back the item and they would compensate me, but not with 100%. I paid 18 usd for the parcel back to Chine. For 2 weeks they received the phablet and they informed me for my possibilties, repairing the item (on my charge), or I could get credit limit for buying anything else in the value 80usd *0,33= 23USD! Message below from Miya,the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service Depreciation fees and/or handling fees is needed for replacement or refund.policy : http://help.tinydeal.com/faq/detail/496 we will subtract the money ( 67 % of the item value ) as price depreciation,if you choose another /new item . when you bought the item ETC-396097 was 19418.13 HUF ( 1 - 67 %) * 19418.13 HUF =6407 HUFExchange rate: 1 Usd = 285 HUF Everybody could classify the Tinydeals aftersales handling, warranty or guarranty service. What would be if You spend 500usd or more and You became in the same situation? Please think about, I payed instead of You this scool! Have a nice day!

"I placed order in May 2015 and still I haven't received till August 2015. Every time I contacted them asking me to be patience.

Very Poor customer service and not planning to resolve it soon.

"I've been buying within this shop more then a 6 months now (all kinds of gadgets i.e. xiaomi power-bank, USB sound card etc.) and I have to say that I had a really good experience with them: the website is very clear, customer service assistance is fast and helpful and overall shopping is really nice there.
Pricing is very good and competitive, and I receive my items always in perfect condition without damage in reasonable amount of time. I would like to emphasize my favorite thing about this shop: they shipp with tracking no. for every order above 20$ (usually by NLpost) and I receive package before the end of estimated delivery time. Often they send ''secret codes by email'' so I would recommend you to subscribe to their newsletter asap.

"Doogee VALENCIA 2 Y100 PRO Android5.1 Quad Core 5.0'' 2+16G ROM 4G
received Saturday last and found camera not working. Emailed Tiny Deal ....VERY disappointed with customer service thus far. I received a reply suggesting resetting the phone which did not work, then to make and send a video of the problem, which I did. Their reply was:
This is Kristin,the representative of TinyDeal Customer Service. I am happy to assist you further.
You could send your item to your local technical service for inspection and please ask the technical how much the maintenance cost is.
If the cost is less than 15EUR, you can have it fixed and send us the receipt and we will share it with you.Truely yours,Kristin
my reply:
As a matter of urgency, please could you explain what this person refers to?..1) what is my 'local technical service'? and 2) why should I pay any part toward the repair of faulty goods which you have sent me?
Please note that having made the effort to send the video as requested it appears to have been ignored.
Please note that I am not willing to bear the cost of taking the new phone to my 'local technical service' or that for repairing it.
When I pay for a new item I expect it to be delivered in full working order.
I would appreciate a refund.
SO SAD this has happened.

"I've had 2 experiences with these e-commerce people, and will NEVER do business with them again. I strongly urge people NOT to buy from them, no matter how cheap they make an item ... the ensuing aggravation is not worth it. I bought a quadcopter model, which was supposed to be 'in stock'. It wasn't. Wait! Then they sent me a "demo model" with scratched transmitter and NO Manual. It took 2 weeks of emails to get them to email me a photocopy of the manual. Second item I bought from them was a 7" tablet. Tablet was okay, but they sent me a European 2 prong AC adapter, instead of the bladed one. They asked me to send them a picture of the problem ... I did. Now they want copies of the shipment paper, etc. I told them flat out "F*** Y**" and I will never do business with you again. Those people are either robots, or Morons ... or both."

"????? ?????????? ???? ??? ? ?? ??????."

"Bon fournisseur,
Bons produits,
bon contact
Expéditions assez rapides.
Continuez votre progression

"I discovered TD just searching on the web. Their site is quite promising and offering 100% new items, checked at their warehouse before delivery, free of charge deliveries, live chat 24hour a day - 7 days a week.... And the prices are not bad at all. Well, I was looking for a smart phone for my daughter - her first phone and I was thinking for a first phone doesn't have to be a genuine I-Phone. I choose an average one, finished my order and pay trough PayPal. The first surprise it was to find out that free charges delivery is not true, but I said myself - hey! nobody is perfect, and I accepted this "mistake". This happen on 17 June. Exactly one week later, on 24th of June the package arrived - not bad for a delivery to Germany. The packaging is the regular DHL plastic bag and inside you have the phone in its carton box and surrounded by a bubble envelope. For me this packaging was a little poor but again nobody's perfect.... Then I opened this package and found more surprises. The carton box of the phone is not plastic sealed and looks a little used - slightly bent corners. The protection foil for display was bent near camera lens and between foil and display are small particles of dirt. The battery have visible scratches - not deep, it looks like bad storage or intensively used. The headphone cable is broken and unusable. The slot number one for the SIM card is completely missing one contact pin and therefore not working - everything and each detail convinced me I have a second hand phone in my hands. Well, I tried to chat with TD and find out that "Live chat 24/7" is a lie as well as free charges delivery or checked items. It takes about 12 H for an answer and initially there is no responsible capable taking a decision but a regular customer service only taking note of your claim and providing standard answers ment to gain time. After several useless mails came the first proposal: I should send back the phone and get it back repaired. I fill that offer as an offense - I paid a new item to receive a broken one, than I should support again delivery charges and get a repaired second hand phone. That's completely lack of respect - I refused any way. The second proposal followed and offering some TD points so that I can buy on points at TD. With this bad experience I am not willing buy ever again at TD - so refused that too. I proposed TD to replace the phone on their charges or to make a full refund and pick up the broken item. They refused - but they did accept to make a refund and cover as well a part of returning charges. For me is any way only a loose of time and money. Never ever again - local store might be a little more expensive - but you have at least a new product, 1 year warranty and you have to fight nobody for your legal customer rights.

"I placed an order for a "Wireless Rainproof Smart Wifi Doorbell with APP Indoor Door Bell"
1. The info about the delivery date was misleading. 2. I had paid 73.17 GBP at the order time (including an expensive DHL ship for fast delivery) and then discover at the time of scheduled delivery that the package had not been shipped yet. Now, at cancellation, I am told that I have to wait many days (email from Tinydeal saying "Paypal: 2-3 business days(payment within 60 days)" to be refunded. I am not a Bank and do not see why I should finance Tinydeal. 3. I have lost 4 days waiting for something that I now I have to start researching again

"I purchased an item from Tinydeal for less than 3 dollars. About a month and a half passed after it was shipped and the item still did not arrive. I contacted Tinydeal using their email system and got automated responses of the style "We need to get the confirmation from the post office first, then we can discuss how to solve it", "Please wait another 25 days" and so on. I waited 3-4 weeks more and the item still did not arrive. I emailed Tinydeal again and received exactly the same responses again, eventhough it's clear that the item was either lost or was never sent in the first place. I tried chatting with a real representative but the response is "you need to send an email", while I already sent several emails and it's clear what will come out of additional ones.

I don't mind about those few dollars but this approach pisses me off. I had never had any issues to get an e-shop to re-send an item or refund me in the very few cases when an item has not arrived out of the several hundred purchases I made in Chinese shops. But not this time! Tinydeal makes every effort to exhaust the customer with automated responses and refuses to take responsibility. I will never purchase from Tinydeal again.

"Order 05/06 for Xiaomi leather miband
Receveid 17/06
Very fast shipping, quality is very good
Picture http://puu.sh/is1Hd/cf8306100e.jpg

Share TinyDeal's store rating

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.