• Address: P.O. Box No.1225, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.07/10 5.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10

What is this?

"Worst customer service i have come across. Placed the order in September and its 15th dec 2014 and i am still waiting. Your rep is asking me to travel to Kolkatta to check regarding the order from Bangalore. Your reps have no sense of map and no solution for any problem"

"Great store, would recommend it to everybody! Low prices, always delivers on time!"

"nice good excellent seller"

"After 4 weeks my order has not receive, contact direct to live chat and had told to wait.Then other 4 weeks later (still not arrived)contact them again and they told to wait for them to check it out from post office.Until now I hear nothing from them.
What rating should I give them?

"it's bullshit, sent me the wrong item and then wanted me to pay more so they could resend the right onne it sucks"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-09-2014

“Dear newmarg_gf,
Could you pls show us your item ID? So we could help check the details and help.
Usually,we will ask our customer to pay the difference for a better one not for the same one.
If any misunderstanding ,welcome to find us service@tinydeal.com
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks.”

"Hi. Im redouan from Morocco I love to share with you my experience with the wonderfull site e-commerce free shipping.
is the most perfect site I pass All my order . and I pass mpre than 5 order withing 2 month and I receive all my items in 30days.
I pay using paypal. tinydeal is not a scam is a great site wich you can get any thing you want in all around the wolrd...
thank you tinydeal. with my love from tetouan.Morocco
here is some of my orders number ;
#7250042128270001288902
#9410042127450001288902
#9880043306860001288902

"Orders come on time. Very good customer support when needed. Tinydeal could be a reference for others."

"i bought from them twice.
very happy with my purchases.
fast shipping, good prices, good communication, good points program, they send items by postNL, best option for EU customers.

RO : am cumparat de la ei de doua ori si sunt multumit cu achizitiile. livrare rapida, preturi bune, program de fidelitate, trimit pachet cu posta olandeza, cea mai buna optiune pentru clientii din UE

"It's been more than a year since I first bought from Tinydeal. Since then I have made three deals and they were successful. All gadgets I bought still work. No problems with them yet. Tinydeal has honest staff which they prove by shipping best quality products without defects for reasonable prices. Thanks for Tiny"

"bad, bad, bad¡¡¡¡ I bought a tablet onda v819w for 144 usd, and after three week arrive, the product come with a very wake bag almost without air protect, so the item was probably beaten because arrive disarmed and with scratch in the front part, apart of this, the item just work for five time and never work again. I contact the chat client asistance of tinydeal, they tell me that I need back the product, and make me to pick a lot of picture and video of the problem, I share with them all details and they ask me for return product. when I try to send my post service tell me that lithium battery will be rejected, I contact Again tinydeal for a solution and they tell me that I need to pay a shipping in private post service with a cost for me about 100 usd. so I think this is ridiculous, but tinydeal tell me that don't have other solution and the cost is my responsive, I feel cheated... "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

“Hi "mauricioreyescon"
Sorry for the trouble brought to you .Could you pls find us directly here:service@tinydeal.com
We'd like to help you out.

"hi all - i just want to say i only placed 1 order with TD when i was in need of help - because the other websites were i buy were out of stock of a product in needed ASAP for a customer - i came across TD and took a chance in order to satisfied a buying customer online - and they came through - Thank You TD for your service - have a good day & holidays - sincerely: gringogadgetsmex"

"Convenient payment options, different types of delivery, a wide range of goods."

"General a good cooperation...fairly good product quality,but long delivery time"

"Tiny good store, but the prices are high compared to other stores. not a big assortment."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

“Hello podolskiy_ruslan_90,
Could you pls kindly tell us the item .We will appreciate it
Thank you.”

"Thanks! Everything was just fine."

TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.