We have detected that javascript is currently disabled. To get the fullest experience from our site we suggest enabling javascript. If you have any issues using our site please contact us.

e.g. Such as Zappos, Newegg | browse by category » or best/worst »

Organizing your Reviews

You can now organize your reviews and your content. Click on the button to start tagging your reviews. When you press enter, you'll automatically add a tag. To delete a tag, simply press . When you start organizing and tagging your reviews you'll be able to start searching by your tag categories, get notifications when content is added to the category and soon, get insights on those categories. You'll be able to pull analytics across various keyword tags! Manage your Tags here.

RatingsRating
Store InformationStore Info
Full Rating Profile
  • Hundreds of thousands of Shoppers visit ResellerRatings every month to check out real reviews of shopping experiences before they buy!

    • Address: P.O. Box No.1225, Tsuen Wan Post Office, Hong Kong
    • Contact: sales@tinydeal.com
    • Phone: (+86) 755-2919 4488
    • Customer Support: n/a
    • Business Hours: n/a
    • Fax: n/a

    Payment options

    • option not available Visa / Mastercard
    • option not available American Express
    • option not available Discover
    • option not available Money Order
    • option not available COD
    • option not available Check
    • option not available Wire Transfer

    Shipping options

    • option not available UPS Ground
    • option not available Priority Next Day
    • option not available Standard Next Day
    • option not available International
    • option not available 2-3 Day Delivery

    Online Ordering

    • option not available Online Ordering
    • option not available Online Ordering Tracking
    • option not available Secure Order Processing
    • option not available Require User Registration
    • option not available Guaranteed Security

    Other

    • option not available International Order
    • option not available Customer Info. Confidential
    • option not available Customer Support
    • option not available RMA Required
  • Review History & Profile See full Rating history

    Product & services pricing Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.06/10 5.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.62/10 4.62/10

What is this?

1,131 Customer Reviews

Rating 2/10
1/5
modified review posted

"I placed an order thru them that read like THIS:
SYMA X5C 4-Channel 6-axis Gyro 2.4GHz RC UFO Quadcopter Aircraft without Transmitter Camera BNF TRC-356255

TinyDeal does not believe this ad is deceptive at all. In fact they argue with me that it's not. This box arrived about 20 days after I ordered it.

From the ad I believed that I was going to receive the quadcopter as SYMA ships it…with everything EXCEPT FOR THE TRANSMITTER AND CAMERA. That's EXACTLY what the ad implies and SAYS!!!! I got it and there is no landing legs, there is no battery charger, there is no instruction manual.

I called and they have been giving me a "Sorry Charlie" kind of attitude saying 'You need to read the ad description more carefully when you order something. Have a nice day". I have communicated with what are supposed to be 3 different people and get the same thing from all of them. I wanted to send this back and order the entire box…with EVERYTHING from them. But they are so argumentative and NOT HELPFUL AT ALL that I don't even want to do business with them anymore. I guess this is acceptable customer service in China or something.

I just wanted to make a return and order something that is more expensive and they are trying to school me on reading ads more carefully. Here is EXACTLY (copy and paste) what the ad says: SYMA X5C 4-Channel 6-axis Gyro 2.4GHz RC UFO Quadcopter Aircraft without Transmitter Camera BNF TRC-356255

There should also be a COMMA between transmitter and camera. That could be a little confusing as well to people. I have seen 6 complaints around the internet on this EXACT SAME ORDER FROM TINYDEAL. Nowhere in that ad does it mention that it is missing the battery charger, landing gear and manual. WHY NOT MENTION THOSE THINGS TOO while you are at it?~
"


Rating 4/10
2/5
modified review posted

"I placed an order six days ago, and paid for 8-12 day shipping. Yes on the 6th day I don't even have a tracking number yet, and it shows unshipped!

Very skeptical so far, but I'll wait a few more days before I file a chargeback.
"


Rating 2/10
1/5
modified review posted

"I didn't receive my cardboard. My order was on september 2014, specifically 12/09/2014. The first sign was that they sold it and then said it was out of stock, then like 2 weeks later they said it was shipped."


Rating 2/10
1/5
modified review posted

"Ben al heel lang bezig om geld terug te krijgen wegens niet leveren van een bestelling. Wordt van kastje naar de muur en weer terug gestuurd. Vage linkjes naar FAQ sectie die op geen enkele wijze antwoord op mijn vraag bieden, telkens andere medewerkers die weer opnieuw vragen om nog even geduld te hebben etc, Of schrijven dat ze mijn klacht goed genoteerd hebben en hun postkantoor gaan vragen om het pakket op te sporen. Men blijft maar rekken en dingen verzinnen. Inmiddels is de geschiltermijn van Paypal al lang verlopen.

Gister deden ze een aanbod om 70% van het bedrag uit te keren als TD punten. Die kan ik dan als korting inzetten bij een nieuwe bestelling. Als ik geld terug wilde moest ik een verklaring van Non delivery van het postkantoor opsturen.
Een verklaring dat iets niet is geleverd, zie je het voor je? een verklaring van de post dat ze een onbekend iets niet geleverd hebben. Zij zouden in China een bevestiging van aflevering moeten hebben als het wel bezorgd was.

Zo blijven ze bezig met je totdat je het uiteindelijk opgeeft. Tientallen mails zijn er al over en weer gegaan.

Het is ook een paar keer goed gegaan hoor, bestellen bij Tinydeal maar ik doe het nooit meer. Het is al die frustratie als het mis gaat niet waard. Ik beperk me nu gewoon tot het zo veel en zo vaak mogelijk vertellen van mijn verhaal en koop mijn spullen voortaan in Nederland.
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"What i like most with TinyDeal is that you are sure you will get what you ordered from China to Europe in a very reasonable time which for me usually doesn't take more than 3 weeks. This is unlike to many other China sellers."


Rating 2/10
1/5
modified review posted

"Ordered from Cigabuy and item was shipped on October 29, 2014. Still have not received it. They have said that they have contacted China Post to do a search and are still waiting. This was in November. Today I learn it was shipped via Swiss Post and was told to wait again. Almost 3 months for a package! I don't think so. They refuse to give me a refund and told me to go look at my own Post Office for it! Buyer Beware of this company! Buy at your own risk!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-16-2015

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Sorry to Interrupt? it is tinydeal here.
Thank you”


Rating 2/10
1/5
modified review posted

"Tinydeal is incredibly rude on their youtube account, I said something negative and they litteraly insulted me with language that a 12 year old would use such as fucktard, where after they removed the comment so i could not reply.

Other than that the positive reviews here are from people that ordered something that arrived, If your ensured package does not arrive, They will tell you to keep waiting, litteraly after 30 days they kept telling me to wait, while the package tracking did not even work. I'm not stupid and placed a paypal dispute, still waiting to see how that turns out. Their livechat is useless, they are programmed to tell you to wait and that it will arrive, you're probably best off creating a ticket, where you most likely get a useless answer from aswell.

On this webpage they usually reply to negative comments with "Could you please send a email to the support", while people are not stupid, and most of them probably tried that a 100 times before posting a negative review here.

That said, i would not recommend buying from Tinydeal. They have a lack of customer service and can be very rude in livechats, they litteraly talk to you like you are some kind of friend of theirs, don't care about grammar or using proper english.
"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi Supper

Sorry for any misunderstanding on Youtube channel or what .
1920044861030001855800 we could not find your item ID provided .Could you pls check ? Order in real welcomed .

Btw,shipping time depends on country, weather and festival etc. We'd happy to see all our parcel could arrive asap. And welcome if any suggestions on shippment.

Thank you”


Rating 2/10
1/5
modified review posted

"NEVER BUYING AGAIN!!! THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND WONT GIVE IT BACK!!!!

I placed an order in October. We are in January and even if I paid for my order, I didn't get anything and they told me that if I want to get what I asked for without paying for it again I have to make an order over 30€?? The thing is that I didn't get it because of THEM. It makes no sense that I have to pay extra since THEY ARE THE ONES THAT DID IT WRONG!!. This is unbelievable.

Also they offer me give me the money back with TD points, but when I was about to buy it all again, they told me they will only cover the 90%, that I needed to pay the rest!!! For something I had already paid!

I've been talking with them on the chat about the order, and I've made a new order so that way they can send me all the items together. There's no way I'm going to make an order of 30 or more euros because it's their problem if I didn't receive it, there is no way I'm paying anything. I have already paid more than I should with this new order. And just today they sent me an email saying that they've send the new order but without the rest of my items.

"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi Eva Martinez Vega
It seems a long story . Sorry for any trouble.
As i check the info in system ,the whole thing like below
You failed to get your parcel for almost 3 months ?so you come to TD service for help.
6870041800720000937961 / 4.67 Eur / non-registered mail
1 TD Suggestion 1(29th.Dec) :100% TD points refund that means you could replace the order while "0.467" Eur needed .So you refused.
2 TD Suggestion 2 (30th.Dec):Resend with your next order over 30 Eur . You refused.
In the last , TD sent the order for you . Could you pls show us your item ID of the new order sent ?

If any misunderstanding ,welcome to write to tell us more service@tinydeal.com
Thank you.”


Rating 2/10
1/5
modified review posted

"i ordered something and paid that has never arrived. i tried to get in touch several times, was ignored and my money was not given back. i will never buy there again and never indicate it....i tell everybody i was robbed. beause i was!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-10-2015

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi,professorabarbara
Sorry for the trouble .
Could you tell us your item ID ? So we could check .
Actually customer could ask for a refund when the order is over deadline.
Thank you”


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"excelente>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

otimo produto.
recomendo a todos.
"


Rating 6/10
3/5
modified review posted

"Last purchase I made 2 of november. And still didn't get my parcel. I made misstake because I didn't want to pay for tracking number so I ordered unregistrated parcel. And now I don't know what happend wiht my 2 powerbanks because I can't track my purchase. But I have to tell that others e-shop for that amout have tracking number for free."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-10-2015

TinyDealService, TinyDeal rep has responded

“Hi, oleg_kovaliuk
Thank you for sharing with us.
We do recommend registered mails for all customers and now we could upgrade registered mails free for orders over 20$ except for special items .
Overseas non-registered mails may get slower,do not forget to contact us if it failed to arrive at the end of this month.
We'd glad to do what we can.
Thank you”


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"very satisfied, très bon vendeur avec beaucoup de choix à desprix défiant toute concurence. A recommander"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"good product with special price like shopping with you recomend"


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"No problem with TinyDeal; good prices, delivery and all services."


Rating 10/10
5/5
modified review posted

"Everything was okay, product quality ok, sending was as proposed."


TinyDeal is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TinyDeal is a merchant member
TinyDeal participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.